Convoso Reviews

About Convoso

Convoso’s all-in-one contact center platform generates and converts leads faster using multiple communication channels. The cloud-based solution offers multiple dialing modes (predictive/power/preview) along with two-way texting,...

4.7

Browse Convoso Reviews

Reviewed on 6/5/2018

An excellent piece of software that has lead to increased productivity and leads using...

Pros

The number of leads that get generated and converted after using this software has been astronomical. It's lead to very large gains & has become an integral piece of software to our company.

Cons

The program feels perfected at this point and so cons are nearly non-existent. We love the clean and intuitive UI & we love the way reports get exported in a timely manner. The only inconvenience we experience at times are network related & they are so rare we barely notice.

Response from Convoso

Thank you so much for the kind words. We're happy to hear how Convoso has lead to very large gains for you and will continue to do everything we can to keep it that way. We're always striving to be 100% error-free and know that we are on top of it whenever you do experience any network issues.

Replied 14/5/2018

Reviewed on 30/12/2020

Convoso

I felt that from planning to live strategy it went swift, accurate with attention to detail and training to ease the transition. Kudos to amazing internal staff who helped me assimilate to my new surrounding and control panel mighty fast !

Pros

I've worked with several dialer platforms and Convoso has several standout features that are now able to adapt to the conditions rapidly, I love the Artificial Intelligence to Lower Drops and Increased contact rates. This allows me to make smarter decisions with Real Time Analytics that Track Agent and list profitability

Cons

I cannot recollect any cons I can speak of

Sheena

Financial Contact Center B2C and B2B

Overall the experience is okay. There are several times within the day and week that I am automatically logged-out even if I am using Google Chrome and every day I clear the cache and even if there is no problem with the internet.

Pros

What I like about the system is that It is easy to do a 3-way call with my clients and the creditors.

Cons

The call recordings are only available to download within 3 months, after which, the files are no longer available to download. It will be helpful if Convoso can send a weekly or monthly Dump file of all the recorded calls to the company.If there is also a way to extract all the saved numbers and contact names as csv file. It will also be helpful.

Top Convoso Alternatives

Hoang

Reviewed on 14/9/2021

Convoso is a fantastic system

Working with Convoso over the past several years have definitely made managing call centers much more simplistic. Data is at your fingertips, with plenty of tools and automations at your disposal!

Pros

The best part of the software is the ease to move and manipulate the data to help drive performance!

Cons

Agent licenses are not dynamic (not based on concurrent users)

Wil

Reviewed on 8/12/2022

Does what we need

Support is always very good and we have had no major outages or issues. Overall happy with our service.

Pros

DID spam mitigation has been amazing, predictive dialer works as well as any we have used. Answering machine detection is very good.

Cons

Expensive telecommunication charges. Above the industry average with not much wiggle room.

Kaleb

Reviewed on 3/1/2022

You pay for what you get

so far so good. I have been treated well, my only complaints are the above mentioned

Pros

This product was easy to use and implement for my new business. The customer support team has always been helpful, and the sheer levels of thought put into designing this software is amazing. You can pretty much track everything

Cons

,I feel like it is lacking in areas that would benefit my new business as well. Things like seat removal, and DID purchases are things that take a while which in a developing business time can be crucial. as long as you adhere to their implementation schedule you will be fine.

Five9

Reasons for Switching to Convoso

Like I said, you get what you pay for. We ended up deciding on convoso because a colleague of mine recommended them to us based off his experiences with them
Ryan

Reviewed on 1/3/2023

Excellent Service!

The process of training to implementation has been very easy and straightforward. The team at Convoso is very knowledgeable and able to answer any questions or concerns we had during implementation.

Pros

Convoso is a great software that has increased our connection rate to potential clients exponentially! Very easy to use and monitor our users as well.

Cons

So far we have no complaints with the Convoso software.

Jerry
Jerry

Reviewed on 1/4/2022

Great for outbound dialing, polishing needed

Pros

It's very easy for our end-users to use.
It just works after setting up.
Copy & paste campaigns.

Cons

Lots of bugs.
No transparency into spam-tagged phone numbers & replacements.
More than 50% of replaced numbers come back already as spam, waste of our money.

Reviewed on 1/5/2023

Good Remote Call Center Platform

My overall experience with Convoso has been good.

Pros

I like that you can redisposition a lead if you accidentally selected the wrong disposition.

Cons

I disliked the connectivity issues and how the auto dialer some times answers the person that you are calling quite late leaving them frustrated saying "Why didn't you say hello when I answered? I said hello about 3-4 times!"

Suzanna

Reviewed on 11/10/2023

Suzy's Review

Pros

What I like most about convoso is the ease in dialing and making calls

Cons

What I like least about convoso is the high volume of drop calls

alejandro

Reviewed on 3/5/2023

Call center usage

Great experience

Pros

the features i like the most was having access to multiple agent/admin reports

Cons

recordings take several minutes to load.

Courtney

Reviewed on 12/12/2022

Convoso for Call Centers

Overall Convoso gives better results than other systems in the same price range.

Pros

Works in Chrome on MAC and PC! Low overhead as there is no application to install.

Cons

Getting a script to play for the users is complicated if there is a large amount of data to be collected from the client.

Arash

Reviewed on 27/4/2023

Awesome platform and friendly staff

The platform itself is great and they've updated it a lot since we started using it. The reporting is nice but the set up process is a bit wonky. Scam likely caller ID's is another issue but I don't think that's the companies fault.

Pros

Support is almost always available via phone and the platform is easy to use / train on

Cons

The backend of the platform and a lot of the frontend seems outdated and could use a facelift. While it took a while to learn how to use it, it's become second nature but still could be easier to use

Anwar
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 3/5/2023

My Lovely time with Convoso

My overall experience with Convoso have been amazing, as I've seen the similarities with this program and other programs like ADP that I've used at previous workplace. I enjoy using convoso because of the ease of usage and it offers many different aspects such as wait time, pause time and handle time to alert you .

Pros

I really enjoyed that Convoso is so easily accessible and secure. I love the fact that it showed me a graph of my performance for the week when it came to my calls.

Cons

A feature I think that Convoso should add is to give the users the opportunity to view the hours they were on the dialer or the hours that they worked throughout the day.

Nick

Reviewed on 3/1/2022

A good entry level dialer

Pros

Scripting is very straight forward and easy to use. Campaigns are easy to create and manage. Agent management is simple with a straightforward dashboard.

Cons

Customer help is a work in progress. For significant technical issues (which still happen too often), finding the right resource to provide support is a challenge.

More complex configurations in Convoso are either limited or not possible. For example, setting up agent skills, while doable, is not feasible in the Convoso interface which requires several navigations through different web pages to make adjustments to each individual agent. This makes updates nearly impossible at scale. The team has a lot of work ahead in their roadmap to advance their capabilities to the level of some of their more expensive competitors.

Holly

Reviewed on 14/9/2017

Convoso's system and team are amazing! They take care and consideration of their customers...

We have EVERYTHING I believe! This system was built in such a way that you can add or remove features your team needs as it grows. I am really impressed with he fact that you all really listen to what the customer needs and make changes on a global level when you find a helpful fix for 1 client and make it available for all.

Pros

I love how flexible the system is and that a lot of changes don't require an engineering background to apply. Their team walked us through the custom features and reports we needed and made themselves available the days we launched in order to help troubleshoot. This team really goes above and beyond for customers needing custom fields. If the changes look like a good fit they instantly make them available to ALL current users as well!!

Cons

There is a slight learning curve like with any new software so be patient because on day 2 when it all clicks you will be so thankful! Everything is liked, but some of the reports could be combined due to the ability to customize further to meet your specific kpi needs.

Response from Convoso

Holly, thank you so much for the kind words. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and the entire team at Car Guardian. Our goal at Convoso is to provide a platform that is easy-to-use yet flexible to meet the requirements of every type of business and your review is another validation that we're on the right path. Thank you once again!

Replied 9/11/2017
Diobert

Reviewed on 29/4/2023

Great things from Convoso

It has been great so far! We have been using it for more than 1 year and we didn't have any major problems with it.

Pros

User friendly, time-efficient, easy workflow setup, responsive customer support, can generate leads faster than manual dialing

Cons

Nothing as of the moment. Convoso is giving us a bang for our buck. Everything is working great!

Shane
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 23/5/2017

Our most valuable tool we use.

cost and performance tracking, improved speed to contact, decreased lead spend, increased revenue

Pros

Being able to track our costs and conversion ratios better than ever before. Also our speed to contact seems to lead our peers evidence by speaking to lead companies and verify time from post to dial.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is the only thing it can't do but no one else can either. CRM functionality will always be more difficult due to the dialer integration, but we have made it work quite well.

Bruce

Reviewed on 18/10/2021

Convoso

The customer support is 5 star, management is very professional and has my utmost respects. No other issues than the cost and the ROI. Could use a better reporting system to determine cost per acquisition.

Pros

The vision of the features that convoso can provide i.e. scam likley detection or robokiller

Cons

The price for the extra features cost more than replacing the DID. The scam likely feature is not where it needs to be and it does not justify the cost.

Cody

My convoso experience

It has been difficult, I see the potential but I feel like this is a lot of guess work because all I was given was some links on how to do things which I don't understand what most of it is telling me to do because it was never explained

Pros

I like that it is a speed dialer and you can adjust the priority levels

Cons

That it's difficult to dial in the proper settings to make it run efficiently

PhoneBurner

Reasons for Choosing Convoso

Wanted auto dial

Reasons for Switching to Convoso

Needed customization
Nicole

Great for Insurance

I have been using convoso for almost a year and have had a really good experience with it so far. I can keep track of sales and clients, as well as callbacks

Pros

I love that I can keep track of my sales, and see what type of calls I am getting. I like that my clients can reach me over the system and leave voicemails. I need as much communication as possible during the day and I get it with this system. I love the personal callback feature as well.

Cons

Getting booted if you accidentally X out of it instead of log out.

Matt
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 26/8/2022

Convoso Review

Solid software, good support team, some issues in our first year

Pros

Layout is easy to navigate, good support team

Cons

Our original workflow automation just stopped working. We worked with them to find a workaround, but that was not ideal

Isaiah

Leading Dialing Software

Pros

Really simple to use, user friendly and great features for event and detail recording

Cons

Incorrect Lead ID upon inbound call. loss of call notes ect.

Reviewed on 16/5/2023

Convoso

Pros

Product is easy to use, convenient and provides a lot of utility.

Cons

Often lags, with some issues that persist on the Agent side.

Brianna
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 30/4/2023

4 Stars

Overall okay!

Pros

I appreciate the features that enable productivity, as wall as marketing volume. The automatic call assignment is user friendly and simple to understand. Call quality/ call recording quality is typically high.

Cons

Would be 5 stars but the connectivity issues are very persistent. Occasional forced pauses, and forced log outs fumble potential closed deals. The network reliability Convoso requires makes for a pain.