About TeamSupport

Specifically designed for customer-centric businesses, TeamSupport's customer support software provides you with the tools needed to fully understand and meet your customers' needs. Expanding far beyond just ticketing management...

Browse TeamSupport Reviews

Alexander
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 28/10/2016

TeamSupport is better

TeamSupport has allowed the whole of Carters helpdesk to work efficiently and with organisation. The allocation of users to tickets, escalating tickets and categorizing tickets off to certain types of support has greatly helped the whole helpdesk work with much more speed and organisation, streamlining each ticket to heldpesk staff with surplus information and legacy information should they need it to help solve a ticket.

Pros

All aspects of TeamSupport are a pro, there is only one negative

Cons

The only negative to teamsupport is being unable to open in seperate tabs, and that the tabs for tickets/inventory items open in the same browser window. This can make it quite confusing if you're used to having a couple of tabs open at one time. But once you've gotten used to it it's fine. For example you can use one specific browser for team support and then use multiple tabs in a different browser.

Tyler

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

Intuitive, Useful Software Company-wide

Overall, our company has toyed with the idea of using competitors but TeamSupport has held strong as a useful solution for us whose advantages outweigh its detractors.

Pros

I like the largely intuitive interface and functionality. Creating actions (public/private) are extremely easy as is pasting in-line images, adding attachments and customizing ticket types. Once saved, the formatting of actions are ideal and translate to what the user entered. Not all other ticketing software handles it this well.

Cons

Performance/stability has certainly improved over the years and has become more reliable. Despite that, there are the odd instances of slowness or degraded performance. The reporting could be more robust and easier. The ability to create more than one new (unsaved) ticket simultaneously would be very helpful.

Response from TeamSupport

Hi Tyler, Thanks for writing to let us know your thoughts about TeamSupport. While we were really glad to hear that you've generally had a good experience so far, it looks like we fell short in one area, and that's not okay. I want you to know that I've spoken to our Director of Customer Success about this, and we're going to make sure this isn't an issue moving forward. We're always improving our platform and will also make our development team aware to factor into future updates and enhancements.

We'll look forward to talking directly to learn more and I promise we'll find a solution to your issue.

Replied 26/3/2021
Rod

Reviewed on 5/7/2016

RodsReview

Been on the system of a year and half and the same issue still plague me. I have submitted Numerous Feature Request and the sit in Pending or are denied. I have Many Many open Cases that are Bugs and they seem to go no where as well. I have one in particular the happens to me every day, But was told it wasnt a over all a big deal, and the work around is to copy and paste my action to a notepad, Hit Refresh on the Ticket, Start a new Action, Copy and paste my notepad back into the New Action. This seems a little much. I was also told of a Feature that was very important to us, would be coming. After a month or two on the system I inquired about it, and was told, nope cant do it. We constantly have to refresh the interface, Hangs up a lot. System Performance is a big issue. Does seem that all the server issues that were going on are better, but that was painful. We get a ton of SPAM cases, There needs to be a way to filter that by domain name.

Pros

-Its Cheap per seat,
-Its customization of fields

Cons

-Being able to share a custom field between company and ticket, This is huge to us, Salesforce did it.
-Your Text Formatting and editor is terrible. It constantly changed font sizes
-The fact the you always have to refresh and update. If you have a ticket open on your tabs and something comes in, you have to refresh or close and reopen. Your new Screen capture program as it is easier to use the quality is terrible compared to what was there a year ago or whenever it was switched out.
-The fact that I dont get my submits actions sent to my email, This needs to a field I can chose to receive or not
-The fact that you cant duplicate a ticket
-Cant Create Ticket Views for Individual user
-Need Action the Save button at the top of the action as well as the bottom.
-NeedFloating Formatting bar
-Add option to minimize or +/- actions on ticket page
-A way when a customer has multiple tickets open, and replies to the wrong ticket - To be able to move/merge that action to the proper ticket.

Top TeamSupport Alternatives

Irfan

Reviewed on 13/10/2022

Great ticketing system

Pros

It's very easy to use and easy to assign tickets.

Cons

Sometimes there's a glitch to the system but mostly it's smooth

Balasubramani
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 14/1/2020

Inventory Management

I personally like Team Support as it has optimized our business operations considerably. We create support tickets on this platform. We are able to track our inventory, we are able to create support tickets and keep them open till the issue is resolved. We are able to schedule email reports about the overall use of our company time and resources. We are delighted to see that Team Support is bringing new features on a periodic basis.

I truly appreciate the webinars conducted by Team Support where they talk about new features and how to make best use of the software. I have acquired some interesting insights during the webinars and passed it on to my peers.

Overall we like Team Support as it meets our current requirements and expectations .

Pros

I primarily use Team Support for Inventory Management.

I like that I am able to search a terminal based on the serial number alone.

It is helpful to leave a note for each terminal, I use the notes to indicate the current status of a terminal, whether it is ready to be loaned out or if it already been loaned etc. Team Support has a provision to assign an inventory item to a Customer. I find that very helpful.

I like the feature where I am able to schedule the reports to be emailed to more than one email address. These reports need to be sent at particular time and day without fail. Auto scheduling the email report saves me a lot of time and complications.

I also like the fact that Team Support is compatible for API Integration. We are looking to develop a centralised platform in our firm and want to be able to fetch info from Team Support for Data Analysis. This is in our pipeline and we are looking to implement this sometime in the future.

In the past the upper management used to shoot us emails enquiring about the particular issue. It takes up our time to email the management back with the status of that issue. Now the upper management simply logs into team support to view and oversee the status of a ticket/issue

Cons

However, the frustrating part of Team Support is the reporting section. When I open up the inventory report, it displays a list of all the terminals I have added to the inventory and when I want to get more information on a particular terminal, I notice that I cannot click on the terminal to navigate to that terminals page. Not only that, I cannot copy the serial number of the terminal from the inventory report. This applies to pretty much all the reports. All reports are in read only format. I humbly request Team Support to make the items on the report as clickable and actionable in the future.

Intercom

Reasons for Switching to TeamSupport

Our admin staff is not technically savvy. Only our admin staff will be using Team Support on a regular basis. Our admin staff mentioned that other products were too technical and difficult to follow in terms of operation and usage. The staff found Team Support very easy to follow and use it. Also we wanted something simple for basic record keeping to start with.
Jill
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 24/9/2019

Great Product!

Overall, I like the software as its easy to use and meets our operational needs. The ticket management works well and is easy to use. The tickets are easy to create, assign, and manage. I have set up reports that I run monthly to provide support metrics internally. They were easy to create and are easy to run each month, giving us the metrics we need to understand the types of tickets we get from our customers, the number of tickets created by each customer, and the amount of time our support team spends working the tickets. We interface with Jira when submitting requests to our development team, which was easy to configure and is virtually maintenance free once set up. Team Support also has great documentation that is easy to understand, which I reference whenever I'm implementing something new or have questions.

Pros

Ticket management and reporting. UI is easy to use and understand. I really like the email functionality, allowing customers and our support users to create and respond to tickets via email, creating the necessary tracking without having to log into the portal. However, I also like that a self-service portal is available, allowing customers to see the status of all of their issues and requests.

Cons

When submitting an issue or request, it often takes a long time for a resolution.

Reasons for Choosing TeamSupport

The Zendesk UI didn't seem as user friendly as other products. The Zendesk product seemed to be developed more for IT users than for CRM teams.

Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to TeamSupport

Lower monthly subscription fee, less intensive configuration, self-service customer portal, customized metrics and analytics, robust solution.
Gary

Reviewed on 19/2/2020

i enjoyed using team support

i had a great experience using this software. it was a joy in teaching y sales team how to use it and they all had great feedback

Pros

i like the fact that team support is straight to the point with b2b and helps teams communicate efficiently
unique ticket id which helps major

Cons

it would be good if we did not have to refresh all the time for the unread to say read

NICE CXone

Reasons for Switching to TeamSupport

because it was simple and time efficient and the help team is there to assist at any point in time
Jasper Wynne

Reviewed on 24/5/2022

Customer Convenience

Overall,TeamSupport is a topnotch product. Customers love to interact through email, chat and use browsing.

Pros

It is very helpful for us to assist clients more effectively. Customers are so happy using the software.

Cons

None so far. Customers interact more effectively.

Morale Ugan
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 1/11/2022

Customer's support

You'll never have to worry about unhappy customers

Pros

It makes it easy for you to know your customer's problems and be able to solve the tickets effectively. You are able to interact with customers in real time.

Cons

There is no free trial but other than that you'll have a great experience with your clients.

Reviewed on 22/7/2022

Best tool for customer support

Pros

Processing tickets are much easier. Status of the tickets are sent via email which helps in efficient tracking.

Cons

Most of the features in the tool are not user friendly. Reports generated by the tool are not efficient to track and requires manual support

Lane

Reviewed on 28/8/2020

The best solution for our business

This has been good - it was a little rocky when I was first implementing TeamSupport for another business unit in 2016-ish, where I felt we were discovering/finding things that our assigned implementer didn't know about, but working with support and with other contacts has been great!

Pros

TeamSupport is a flexible and adaptable CRM solution. I have implemented it within Harris in one business unit, as well as managed/administered it within another. It is able to be customized to fit our process, and the online support portal (Customer Hub) for our clients' access is easy to use and intuitive, and can also be branded for our company (logo, color scheme, etc.).

Cons

There are a couple things, concerning reporting, that I think could be improved:
1. You can only include two tables for reporting (i.e. Customers and Addresses, or Customers and Contacts, but not Customers, Contacts and Addresses). This limits our ability to pull some of the reports we need without exporting to Excel and then manually pulling things together, or using another third-party business intelligence platform
2. Our support department is very diligent about metrics (Response times, resolution times, ticket volumes, average closed per day, etc.). I've built a solution for this within Excel, where I export a handful of reports from TeamSupport on a daily/weekly basis, and then paste in to my Excel workbook, but it would be nice to be able to see these types of metrics within TeamSupport directly, in the form of graphs, charts, etc.

Johanna

Reviewed on 1/9/2020

Team Support

We use Team Support to track Customer Support issues, upgrades, software bugs, projects, and feature requests. We have populated our knowledge base with client-facing documents as well as internal articles. Team Support makes it easy to find everything from client correspondence to project updates.

Pros

I was hesitant to move from our former ticketing system to Team Support, but it has ended up being a significantly better way to track tickets. Team Support is easy to use for both our employees and customers. With Team Support you don't have to worry about losing tickets or correspondence with clients. Everything can be tracked within your tickets and you retain access to that information after the tickets have been closed.

Cons

Team Support works best when you only have a single window with it open. Unfortunately, that is not how our business works. We often have multiple tickets open at once and, in the past, this has really slowed Team Support down. This functionality has improved over time but it really is one of my few complaints with the system.

Response from TeamSupport

Thanks Mr. Gardner for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to several new updates to our platform this year.

Replied 4/11/2020
Jeff

Reviewed on 29/11/2016

Great for MSP's! Constantly improving their platform. Excellent customer service!

TeamSupport is perfect for IT help desk organizations looking for a web-based solution to help manage and organize their workflow. We tried several different management platforms and found that TeamSupport was simply the easiest both to get started with, and to customize to our particular needs. Other solutions that we looked at either 1) were easy to get started with but didn't offer much in terms of customization or 2) required that you spend days and days organizing & customizing the mass amount of features that had to be set up. TeamSupport was the perfect medium between the two!

Also, I must commend TeamSupport on their technical support. They have an amazing team that is there to help you 24/7. When implementing TeamSupport in our organization they were outstanding at answering any questions we had and were able to assist with getting our customer data imported in one smooth upload.

Furthermore, we were able to import all of our clients into TeamSupport quite easily so that we could then start assigning tickets to existing clients right away. This allows us to go into individual clients and pull down entire ticket histories for that client. This is extremely helpful when you have multiple technicians that often have to provide service for different clients.

Pros

This platform is easy to get started with and also very easy to customize. You can create custom fields for just about anything (Clients, Tickets, Products, etc) as well as custom work flows, email templates, automation rules, etc. Out of the box it works great but if there's something you specifically need for your organization, there is undoubtedly a place to configure that in the Admin section.

Cons

This platform is in need of an app for mobile devices. The mobile web version works well for top-down view of all tickets, but has issues and is troublesome when trying to drill down into ticket comments. TeamSupport has mentioned in several webinars that a full out mobile app is in the works.

Dylan
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 6/3/2021

TeamSupport Supports

The best part of TeamSupport is the support, the support team has helped us sort out every problem along the way and do it pretty quickly. If the software doesn't have the ability to do what you're trying to do, feature requests are often filled to meet your needs.

Pros

Easy workflow and team management - TeamSupport has improved our customer support vastly over the years, we use groups for our different support teams and brands to keep things well organized. Over the years we have taken advantage of more features and functions including asset management, automation and data management via API.

Cons

There isn't much that we don't like about TS, but our team would benefit from a better mobile version that allows you to easily update customer tickets, at the moment the mobile functionality is designed to be more of internal operations and collaboration rather than customer-facing.

Response from TeamSupport

Thanks for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

Replied 11/3/2021
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 24/5/2019

TeamSupport - A Valuable Lifeline

Overall, TeamSupport is a vital tool that I know myself and many others in leadership roles could not live without. It not only simplifies the interaction between departments but also allows direct email interaction with our customers, which makes managing their concerns a straightforward process. Reliable communication is the lifeblood of any successful company, and TeamSupport facilitates our needs on a consistent basis.

Pros

TeamSupport is equal parts efficiency, ease of use, reliability, and adaptability. Customizing TeamSupport is a cinch, and I was pleased to learn that I could create a signature to speed up my response times to tickets. TeamSupport not only allows us to engage with other departments throughout our company but also enables us to directly engage with our customers via email. As the coordinator for our department, managing ticket flow is one of my primary responsibilities, and TeamSupport makes this a breeze.

Cons

There isn't anything about TeamSuppor that I find to be a hindrance, although I do sometimes find myself clicking around quite a bit when I am looking for a group or ticket in an area I am not familiar with. This is mostly user error, although I do feel that the interface could be simplified a bit.

Deidre

Reviewed on 9/2/2021

Customer Support Made Easy

TS has been a great purchase for our company! We did not have a ticket system at all! The fact that they are always improving and enhancing the software is wonderful, the customer service is the best!

Pros

There are so many things that we love about TS, the ability to search for like tickets, the ability to store all of our documentation in order and by customers, the ability to have all of our SLA’s and contract, contact info in one organized location and the ability to access TS at anytime anywhere including your phone.

Cons

The setup is not something I would really say I dislike, it is extremely important l, however it is very time consuming.

Response from TeamSupport

Thanks Deidre for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

Replied 11/2/2021
Brad

Reviewed on 2/3/2021

TeamSupport is great!

My experience has been great

Pros

I like how user friendly the software is. I also like how it records time spent on tickets/calls.

Cons

It would be nice to see coworker's open tickets. My group is very tightly knit and often we help each other on tickets. If I could search my coworker's name and then view his open tickets, it would make finding the ticket he needs help on a lot easier.

Response from TeamSupport

Hey Brad,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. We're thrilled to hear that you appreciated how user friendly the software is. Here at TeamSupport, we try very hard to make sure these good experiences are the normal!

We were concerned to hear that we had a misstep. This is surely not what we'd like to hold ourselves to when it comes to the quality of our service. I'm going to reach out to our Director of Customer Success to share your feedback and see what we can do to fix it. You can expect to hear from us soon to get more details.

Thanks again for sharing your feedback.

Replied 11/3/2021
Louis

Reviewed on 11/5/2018

Team Support Software allows us to minimize the procedural complexity of customer support...

We love to Team Support's software ability to allow our company to aggregate volumes of seemingly disparate customer and business case details
into easily understood customer profiles which allow our company to focus on customer support and not software options and application.
Team Support does require a financial commitment , for the Enterprise and Support desk
options do provide equal value for the money. Another possible solution to understand the particular value to your company would, we suggest, to
select the "demo" option where a prospective company can work closely with Team Support customer service to install and perform software service features before any financial commitment is made.

Pros

Real time customer alerts , the ability to perform and archive screen and video recordings , the ability to organize product tracking.
The easily understood customer user interface is attractive.
The cloud based software is consistently updated by their company which we like.

Cons

Some companies may think that the monthly charge for service and support options for Enterprise and for the Support Desk option are exorbitant.
We believe given our recent experience that this is not the case.
Our general comments offer a possible compromise to assess value before any finances are committed.
Email integration could be improved as well.

Nelida
  • Industry: Public Safety

Reviewed on 8/1/2020

East Ticket Tracking

We are solving the overall customer experience when issues at a customer site arises.

Pros

The Dashboard and ability to quickly see current ticket status and quantities. Additionally, the ease in finding customer information quickly, products owned, etc.

Cons

Reports. The reports that come out of the box are good, however, creating your own report is not easy. Creating a report needs more wizard assistance so that most anyone can create a report for the details they are looking for.

Raymond

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

TeamSupport Review

My day to day working experience with TeamSupport is acceptable

Pros

Ticket creation and ticket prioritizing is excellent. Ticket update is simple and client gets a copy of the updates via email is a great feature.

Ticket escalation to other groups is easy.

Customer management is excellent.

Cons

Sometimes slow to update

Sometimes the software is not responsive so I have to refresh browser

lack of customization at the end user level

Chat status and online status could have better options

Response from TeamSupport

Thanks Mr. Marcaida for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

Replied 4/11/2020
Claudia

Reviewed on 17/7/2020

Great software to be organized

As a user of almost a year I can say that I find this software really useful and a good tool to have all information in just one place with the needed classification, so keep going with all new features you're doing great! :)

Pros

I really like the way Team Support helps us to have a more organized agenda and all the additional info that comes with it, like phone numbers, names, prices, etc. Also, I really appreciate that is really easy to understand and interact with, even if you don't have computational skills, It is really easy to get along with it, and I love that every time that there's a problem with the functionality of the system customer service sends an email telling how they are working on it to find a solution. I'll definitely recommend to friends who are seeking a good software to use on their jobs.

Cons

The only thing i´ve noticed while using teamsupport is that sometimes when I'm searching tickets it would take a long time to load, I guess that being cloud based makes things a bit slow, but it's not big deal when you understand how to fix that error .

Erik
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 17/5/2019

Great way to connect your business to your clients...

I'm definitely happy to be using TeamSupport as it has made me tend to work differently than I have in the past. Keeping communications running through TS is a great way to keep everyone in the loop and allow tracking of information. The Public/Private feature also separates who sees what which is of course a must in a business setting.

Pros

TeamSupport does a thorough job of connecting it's users to their clients with a portal that is readily available and the search functionality makes it easy to find what you need with minimal effort. The ease of use is definitely one of my favorite things about it as I've ran into issues with either a product line, or specific SKU or even a certain customer but our history was always one search away and has saved us on more than one occasion.

Cons

I really only have one small complaint that the portal can be slow on the rare occasion. The site can seem to bog down at times and almost feel frozen, just for no more than 10-20 seconds. Maybe once or twice it can last close to a minute which can seem like a lifetime when staring at a computer screen.

Linda

Reviewed on 19/4/2021

Flexible product with excellent Customer Support

Overall it has been positive. Very impressed with Customer Support, who were very responsive and obviously knew the product. As I work in Support, I appreciate this.

Pros

Ticket are automatically created. Easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes you just want to email one person on the customer list for a ticket, so you have to go to normal email to do that, rather than spam all the other people on the ticket.

Response from TeamSupport

We sure appreciate the positive review. All feedback helps us continue to improve. Remember, there are many resources that we provide so that you continue to have all of the tools you need to make the most of the TeamSupport platform, including our monthly TeamSupport University webinar exclusively for our clients.

Plan to join us on the fourth Wednesday of the month to get some additional tips and tricks from our subject matter experts. Learn more and watch previous TSU programs on demand https://www.teamsupport.com/b2b-customer-service-university

Replied 22/4/2021
Omar
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 15/11/2016

Solid and easy to use

I have used Team Support for a few years and it has served our support purposes very well. It is flexible enough to handle advanced ticket management features and simple to implement. Their support is very helpful and responsive to issues also. Very proactive when it comes to upgrade and possible outage/interruption notices. And they communicate cause and resolution openly. Overall nice interface, easy to use, flexible and expandible, a great value.

Pros

Very easy to implement and use Team Support. Low cost of ownership and it grows and adapts as needed. When we migrated from in-house to hosted email, it was an easy adjustment to keep it integrated. Very happy with the product and the support

Cons

None that I have come across

Jon

Reviewed on 15/5/2019

Easy to use cloud based customer service tool

TeamSupport has been an enhancement to our previous customer service ticking process. Our team can see each other's tickets and pick up where one team member left off or add notes as needed. We also incorporated our customer feedback loop into the software by creating customized categories to track the topic of each customer interaction.

Pros

What I like most about the software is how easy it is for the entire team to learn and use. I also like that as a manager, I can easily customize my dashboard to see the information important to me.

Cons

While the reporting feature is somewhat robust, there have been a few times where I could not run a report on the information I wanted or format the report as I wanted. We also experience some minor performance issues from time to time - pages will not load or take a long time to load.