About Tracker

Tracker is a web-based, integrated recruitment ATS and CRM designed for recruiting and staffing firms across industries. The solution allows businesses to manage entire recruitment workflows, right from candidate sourcing and...

4.7
4.8

Browse Tracker Reviews

Katie

Reviewed on 25/4/2013

Our Company specializes in legal recruitment for large to mid size International Law Firms and in –house legal team. As an experienced recruiter, I have always relied upon my database system to assist and keep up to date with my day to day work movements; as well as my candidates, clients, jobs and future leads. A good database system is like your second brain, your on line PA and at times your motivator! This is what Tracker RMS provides for me, a system that I can rely on at any time, where ever I am in the world, I can simply logon and keep abreast of my business .

Over the years I have used a variety of database systems, some basic and some complicated, but Tracker RMS supersedes all of the previous systems I have used. It is a simple and easy tool to use, which never causes any issues or complications as I have had in the past with other systems; and yet provides such a high level of organization and information gathering. Every morning, I can log on and see what active jobs I have, new candidates who have registered are highlighted to me, I am reminded of tasks that I need to do, and I can scroll through and remind myself of conversations recently had with both Client Firms and candidates. When a job comes in, I can search for the relevant candidates easily and quickly - moving from their CV, to my contact notes, to previous history is so simple with no long pauses and extra quirks, everything as a recruiter that you need. This is particularly important if you need immediate access to a variety of information whilst on a call. No time for long pauses as you move from screen to screen! If I need to check on the financials, the invoices or outgoing bills are all to hand and can be shown in a variety of charts to help me monitor the company finances. Every Friday I have to go in and make sure that the temporary workers have all completed their on line timesheets and then, with one click of a button, send it over to the Client to approve - from this the invoice is then generated. Nice and simple and my Clients really appreciate the on line time sheet facility!

From the start, the team at Tracker RMS have given outstanding customer service. No problem is to small from them and they really go out their way to provide an extra level of service. They seem to understand your business needs and are always one step ahead! They also listen to your suggestions as a recruiter; the continuous improvement and development of Tracker RMS is a joy and excitement to watch! It is easy to update the agency website with new jobs listed on Tracker RMS, as it is all linked together and gives the candidates the ability to register through the website and their details fall into Tracker. It really gives the agency an extra level of professionalism and is a time saving device!

Tracker RMS works well for the small recruitment agency as well as the larger agency. Having worked previously in larger agencies, I found that generally people were reluctant to feed information into the database system and keep their movements up to date. I was continuously frustrated by my colleagues. Their plea was that the inputting of information was time consuming, of no benefit, that they did not understand how to do it, etc. None of this could apply to Tracker RMS and, as the business grows, I can envisage that Tracker RMS would provide the perfect system to bring a large group of people together to work effectively and efficiently as a team.

I am delighted with Tracker RMS and now in my second year of use there is quite simply no turning back! I would be lost with out it! Thank you Tracker RMS !

Kristin

Reviewed on 17/9/2019

First-time ATS admin, Experienced CRM User

The value of TrackerRMS can only be appreciated when the platform is being used to its fullest capacity by everyone on your team. If there is someone not committed to the process, the data input accuracy, or their due diligence, it decreases the potential of what this system can offer. Having impressively responsive customer success and account management team at TrackerRMS means that there shouldn't be any excuse for underutilization.

Pros

I appreciate how TrackerRMS offers many ways to accomplish the same result. It doesn't force me to do any activity using a singular approach. I have experience with CRMs; however, this is my first encounter with an Applicant Tracking System, so coming into this organization, I reset my expectations. What worked on other platforms wasn't going to apply to this one and, more often than not, not being realistic with ANY software can create negative experiences.

The FAQs, orientation videos, and support via the account management and success teams make learning the functionality easier than most systems. The trick is actually to focus on the material, though. If you do, you'll be interacting with everything the platform has to offer and more in no time. If you don't, I guarantee it'll be a source of frustration because it is the same with learning anything new or unfamiliar. Having the ability to store communications, documentation, comments, company, and candidate details all in one place is more of a strength than most realize. It reduces the time you have to search for things in your e-mail, cloud storage, desktop, etc.

The workflow is logical, and the customizations allow for a company or department to generate specific reporting applicable to their team. The LinkedIn integration, ability to forward e-mails to a record, change dashboards, and streamline processes as you see fit is a tremendous asset.

Cons

The "con" section of any review never seems fair to the company, from my perspective. What I see as unfavorable from my view may be a positive for someone else. The platform does what it promises. It allows you to track leads, add details to records, manage candidates, automate marketing campaigns, integrate with applicable apps such as LinkedIn, track time, manage payroll, store documents, and produce detailed reports.

The only con I have with the system is the information being put into it by the other fallible human beings (nothing and no one is perfect). What goes in is what comes out. Not having everyone be as conscientious of their data entry is the source of my frustration as an admin.

Some may say "inflexibility" and a lack of customization are cons. However, from a development standpoint, the more flexibility and custom options you build for clients, the higher the risk for issues. So even if some of my ideas are great ones, that doesn't mean they belong in a system with thousands of others that it'd negatively impact in the end.

Reviewed on 6/7/2020

Poor customer service and support

Very poor, use Airtable or find an alternative

Pros

Ok generic ATS with very limited options to customise. The new version is ok, but still a bit clunky

Cons

Phone support is premium rate. Email support is limited and slow. System was recently updated, but still clunky. Total lack of covid 19 support. Built my own system on airtable that outperforms TrackerRMS for a fraction of the cost. Tried to get support during covid 19, non offered and accused of holding out a begging bowl. Shocking attitude and customer service.

Top Tracker Alternatives

Gary

Reviewed on 16/3/2016

Tracker RMS - a fantastic end to end recruitment solution

Pros

1. New layout to allow you to create any tabs and content are great. I have a layout for my sales team that is different to my recruitment team.
2. Weekly webinars are great and online help files are ideal for startup companies. System is really quick unlike others that I have used.
3. Rich in features from prospecting to placements. Job board searching works really well for sourcing and with only one system needed for all aspects of our business, TrackerRMS work well for us and integrates into our QuickBooks system so saves us a lot of time.

Cons

1. The campaign tool is excellent and whist its great that it tracks bounce backs it would be ideal if it could tell me which landing pages the contacts have clicked on

2. TrackerRMS is an end to end tool so it can be a little intimidating at first. The team were very helpful in guiding me through training and making sure I understood the workflow. Once you get the basics its easy.

3 They did not have a big web presence and I only found them though Software Advice.

Vera

Reviewed on 1/4/2015

Highly recommed TrackerRMS!

Pros

We started using TrackerRMS in February 2015 after having evaluated about 15 other options. We spent a great deal of time evaluating Applicant Tracking Systems to ensure we were selecting the right software that could meet our requirements and equally important a company who stands behind their Customers by providing premium Customer Service. TrackerRMS was undeniably the hands down winner. TrackerRMS offers an extremely intuitive, clean, and easy to use design and navigation which was of primary importance to us to ensure our team would be able to learn the system without impacting recruitment efforts. Most of the other Applications charge per feature whereas with TrackerRMS, they were included in the base price. We have been particularly impressed by the flexibility and usability of the system.We no longer need to update dozens of manual Excel spreadsheets due to Tracker's customizable reporting.

Cons

I honestly can't identify any weaknesses in TrackerRMS. The best part is the TrackerRMS team continually listens to our feedback and implements upgrades frequently so all clients can leverage. We really feel like we are in a relationship with TrackerRMS and that says a lot.

• Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 9/3/2021

Recruiting Powerhouse: Tracker Review

Tracker is the backbone of our recruiting operation and allows us to be very, very efficient and effective in our work: it's easy to identify, organize and track candidates and all search activity and communications in one interface.

Pros

Tracker was clearly designed by experts in the recruiting industry: it's interface is very, very intuitive and easy to navigate. Tracker presents information (about a search and candidates) in a format that is highly accessible and organized: the interface delivers the most important and changing elements of any search in just a few screens. I was very productive within the first day of using Tracker: it was very easy to integrate with our business processes too.

Cons

Initially, we needed to create customized search templates to reflect the core types of information we needed to track. Our customer support representative was terrific in helping us learn how to modify the templates, although it would have been ideal to be able to manage that process without support.

Jeremy

Reviewed on 25/1/2022

Great Resource for Recruiters

Pros

The support team at Tracker is AMAZING ! I really like the training academy and weekly trainings.

Cons

The candidate search feature could be better.

Lisa

Reviewed on 11/6/2019

I Love TrackerRMS

Overall TrackerRMS has been one of the best programs that I have worked with. Simone, as well as the other employees, are very helpful and willing to assist. No matter the issue or concern she is willing to listen and help figure it out and if she cannot most importantly she will do her best to find out. I love TrackerRMS and look forward its continued growth in popularity

Pros

I like everything about this program, it makes it very easy for workflow and process. It is very user-friendly I can easily pick up where I left off and the email functionality is awesome, now that I am using it.

Cons

There isn't much I do not like, maybe there can be additional color options added to be able to use in display settings

Reviewed on 26/1/2022

Robust Software, Great Help if needed

Pros

The software works well, is intuitive. By far, the best thing about Tracker has been the support when needed. There is always someone there to help or lead me through a difficult issue. They also do constant updates, adding new features, which is nice.

Cons

The problem with all ATS is the "buckets" for contacts/placements/submittals/jobs. for reporting, the "buckets" don't talk to each other well, but Tracker is working on that.

Gillian

Reviewed on 19/11/2021

Excellent

The experience has been wonderful and it's the client service that puts it above and beyond. From working directly with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in the beginning to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] now, we could not be happier with the support and insight.

Pros

Using tracker changed the way we ran our daily processes. It has improved efficiency and has allowed us to grow and expand our business with ease

Cons

Looking back, the integration was a bit challenging. In hingsight, we should have adapted to what Tracker had already identified in terms of process as opposed to using our outdated ways

Leah
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 19/2/2021

Great product!

Pros

I like how easy the interface is to use. Customer service is also great.

Cons

None. I enjoy using this product. I would recommend to others.

Hank

Reviewed on 21/5/2019

Highly intuitive and easy to use

Our company specializes in recruitment for medical and education accounts. We also do staffing project work for high volume accounts.

Pros

Strong database system to house all the candidates and keep all the recruiters up to date with job openings and candidate activities. Tracker RMS is highly intuitive and easy to use. Additionally, it is easy to customize to meet your specific needs.

Cons

Great ability to upload PDF and Word-based resumes. No ability to upload spreadsheets

Josh

Reviewed on 19/2/2018

Wonderful candidate management system

Pros

Ease of use, logical setup. We are a startup recruiter firm and have Tracker has become an essential part of our recruiting process

Cons

While there have been some hiccups, they have always been corrected within 24 hours by the responsive Tracker team.

Steven

Reviewed on 11/1/2018

Excellent transition!

A few years ago, we bought in to a system and pulled out mid-migration due to inefficiencies and lack of customer support. This left me very discouraged. It took me a few years to even consider making a change, again.

Walking in to TrackerRMS, I have regained my confidence in customer service. We now have asystem that will increase and make our workflow much more efficient.

Pros

We changed to TrackerRMS in December 2017. The intake and customer service has been seamless.

I’ve gone through a number demos and TrackerRMS was at the top of our list.

To date, I am extremely happy with the system, customizations, and especially the customer service. Our workflow has increased and team morale has risen. TrackerRMS has been a big step forward for us, in the right direction.

Cons

A few upgrades which we are told are coming this year would add tremendous value. Overall, the system is very customizable, user friendly so overall, great product.

Scott
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 24/1/2018

Great product, Excellent customer service

Pros

- Customizable, but with a functional starting point (i.e. don't have to design it completely from the ground up when onboarding)--so it's easy to license and start using, if you want
- Excellent ongoing customer service after onboarding
- Helpful dashboards and "To Do" lists keep you easily on top of performance and revenue-driving activity
- Great visibility between users
- Great, user-friendly integration with MS Outlook

Cons

- Has some nuances that need to be done a specific way, so that can take some "getting used to"
- Some information can be entered multiple ways, but that can create ripples in other ways unknowingly, so it's important to review best practices when learning the system's finer points

Shelby

Reviewed on 1/5/2013

As an executive formerly responsible for a very large scale deployment of Salesforce.com, I am extremely familiar with all the risks, rewards, capabilities, and limitations of CRM software. Upon joining OHS it was immediately clear that we had outgrown the configuration of our legacy Salesforce implementation and needed to pursue a common operating platform that our various service lines and business teams could collectively use to manage their activities, but without breaking the bank!

To identify the right partner for our organization, we elected to undertake an extremely robust market level analysis. Our goal was to find a product that afforded us a high degree of flexibility, while maintaining ease of use and ease of administration. And provided comprehensive functionality with an affordable and fixed total cost of ownership. We evaluated 60 different products in total - Tracker RMS was the hands down winner.

Tracker offers an extremely intuitive, clean, and easy to use design and navigation. Included in the base product are functionality and features that you almost always have to purchase separately or pay more for elsewhere. And the Tracker customer service support is, quite frankly, among the best I've seen.

I would strongly recommend Tracker in both my capacity as a current user, and a long time IT executive and buyer of software systems.

Susan

Reviewed on 21/9/2015

Love Tracker!

Our experience with integrating TrackerRMS into our 13 person recruiting firm has been really great. We came from a system called Big Biller, which is a very simple job, candidate and contact tracking system. It was sufficient for a time, but we were beginning to out grow it's capabilities.
In our research process, we fully investigated 6 applicant tracking systems. Of them all, we determined TrackerRMS to have the best solution for our team. We spent a lot of time reading reviews and talking to users of each system. Overall, we heard loud and clear that TrackerRMS had the best customer service. Our experience with their customer service has been exceptional. We ask questions about how to do things, or where to find things, and they answer within 24 hours, sometimes faster.
This system has really enhanced our ability to keep track of our candidates, clients and contacts in general. Just about all of our processes are now faster. We also have unbelievable reporting capability now. All of the things that we kept track of manually, are now easily tracked and quickly reported on with the click of a button. The screens and the overall look of the system are very user friendly.
As a company, I think we would all agree that we would wholeheartedly recommend TrackerRMS.

Deidre
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 21/11/2017

Overall using TrackerRMS has been pleasant and very useful

Thank you.

Pros

The customer support from both Michelle Crisp and now Courtney Harchak has been amazing. Both ladies have been instrumental in helping us navigate this tool efficiently over the months. We certainly look forward to working with Courtney and to understand TrackerRMS fully.

Cons

At times the functionality and features of TrakerRMS are difficult to navigate. Also, there are some basic site navigational features that are not included but would simply issues such as "page searching" within certain list (such as Send List). Also, navigating the 'Candidates List' could be testing at times especially when there are thousands of candidates in the list.

Reviewed on 8/3/2018

Great tool for all levels of recruiters

Very much appreciate

Pros

Customer Service. Sure the tool is easy to use, but if there are any issues...you can always reach out and expect immediate responses.

Cons

Good to go for now. Like any tool, it is only as good as the person using it.

Kelly
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 19/1/2018

Integra

MIchelle Crisp has been amazing in helping us learn and understand Tracker and how we can best use it to support our team!

Pros

The ability to customize reports specific to how we operate and ability to communicate with Outlook has made organization internally 100 times better than the system we were previously using.

Cons

A lot of clicks to perform certain functions - however, once you get used to it you don't really notice anymore.

Leigh

Reviewed on 25/11/2014

Exceptional Product with Excellent Customer Service

Pros

I like the ease of use and functionality. Our customer offering is unique as we offer professional services as well as staffing. My biggest challenge was finding a platform that could support both offerings and tie everything together. I looked at over six systems before choosing Tracker. Tracker offered us end to end visibility into our business without using three disparate systems.

Cons

There are a couple things that appear a little basic and outdated, however, I know that new versions are to be released. I am excited to see what all they are changing as it can only get better.

Lucas

Reviewed on 17/1/2018

Workflow Dream

Pros

I love how all the features can be connected. I love how easy it is to find the resources to accomplish your goals and learn everything you need to about succeeding with the software.

Cons

Sometimes there is one extra step that can offset the connectivity of the software. If you dig through the tutorial videos or give Tracker a call they are incredibly helpful.

Jeff

Reviewed on 21/4/2017

TrackerRMS has all the bells and whistles at a great price

Excellent customer service every time I have called or emailed the sales or support team!

Pros

Easy to use with a feel and look of new technology vs other recruiting databases that feel and look old school databases.

Cons

None. We have been using TrackerRMS for 6 months and learning new and cool features every day that are other database did not have.

Melissa

Reviewed on 22/3/2018

Excellent Customer Service: help me to quickly understand and customize the software to meet...

Customer Service helps me to quickly understand and customize the software to meet my needs. Now I hit the ground running when I use tracker. Thank you!

Pros

Excellent customer service. Her coaching is thorough. She communicates patiently and clearly. She Saves me time. She's cordial and has provided me with useful ideas for my personalized style of Tracker use.

The software Is user friendly. Thorough. Customizable.

Cons

Hot list: It would be great to have an area to save useful links (content) to send to clients fyi.
Example: links on informative articles particularly of interest to CFO's to send to: my CFO hot list for their information.

Brian

Reviewed on 7/12/2017

Very easy to use and very robust

Great system and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Pros

Texting feature, ability to say in contact with candidate, ease of use, operating solely out of this system.

Cons

The only bad thing I will say and its not even TrackerRMS, but I wish out limit on text feature was longer.