About InventoryCloud

Wasp Inventory Control is designed specifically for small businesses. The system includes key features such as real-time functionality, barcode creation for all inventory, auditing and cycle counts, managing minimum and maximum...

4.2

Mickey

Reviewed on 13/1/2023

ChIlton County Board of Education

It’s has been great

Pros

Ease of operation and the support was great

Cons

Adding anew item and not being able to add inventory at same time

Anthony
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 11/10/2021

Great Option for the Price

I helped set up the system and I've been using it for almost 2 years now. It's pretty easy to use and flexible enough to fit most needs. What complaints I have will likely be fixed in the years to come.

Pros

It's easy to set up and use, and has enough features that you could easily manage an inventory of a few thousand SKUs. Organization of the software menus is done well and there are no issues training people to perform the basic functions like scanning items in and out. Being able to redesign your labels and reports is a nice bonus feature I wasn't expecting.

Cons

The mobile app has some issues from time to time and any time I have a question, customer service takes their sweet time.

e-PIC One Enterprise and NetSuite

Reasons for Choosing InventoryCloud

Fishbowl's terrible UI and issues with reports.

Fishbowl

Reasons for Switching to InventoryCloud

Price to feature set ratio. Seemed like the most well-rounded option for the price.
Trent
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 5/8/2021

WASP Inventory Review

Over all my experience with WASP has been quite frustrating. I have had very hard times contacting customer support, and when there is an error that doesn't seem to make sense, getting in contact with customer support makes it feel even more impossible. I do however like the ease of use, it's very user friendly from a visible standpoint and doesn't deter new users like other inventory softwares do. WASP is perfect for small businesses with minimal moving parts that need basic inventory tracking at a fair price. Only with larger businesses will you see WASP's functionality decline. For our business, we believe we have exceeded WASP's capabilities.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is easy to introduce new users too. The interface is simple and easy to understand for people who may have not used an inventory system before. The design on the handheld devices is easily digestible and doesn't discourage new users because of its simple and familiar feeling interface.

Cons

Barcode customization and tracking has been incredibly painstaking to use. Many customization features are not easily available, even something as simple as adjusting the size of a barcode. The search features, while available, are very difficult to understand. Filtering the search items only further complicates the search itself. It would be nice if there was a filter just to see a single days moves, or if there is an existing filter for this, for it to be more obvious to the user.

Top InventoryCloud Alternatives

e-PIC One Enterprise

Microsoft Excel

Tom
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

Pretty good inventory managment, with a few hiccups

Overall, our experience has been positive. We use the software to track inventory at our main facility and at several customer locations. That's not exactly the designed use of the software, but it's worked well for us so far.

Pros

* Ease of use for our end users, interface is fairly simple and easy to train on.*Can allow/restrict access to individual menu items at a user level*Very minimal downtime

Cons

*Label/barcode creation is a little clunky. We were able to get what we needed, but it took some trial and error.*Inventory items can't be restricted to a certain location if they have a quantity of zero. We want some users to only be able to see the items in certain locations. Normally you can assign items to a location, but if the quantity in the system drops to zero, it will show up for all locations.

Fishbowl
Joseph
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 5/8/2021

Pretty Darn Good Bang For Your Buck

Overall great experience, we use this tool daily and it has stream lined our inventory/sales process. It is nice to know what dollar amount of inventory we have at any given time. Being able to track cost across the board is very critical in this age of constant price increases. We really love the mobile app due to the fact we can help our customers on the fly, great job!

Pros

Implementation is a breeze, adding new items to inventory and barcoding is a snap. Your quarterly inventory is just that simple as scan and go. The reporting features are immense and easy to use.

Cons

The search "engine" is a little temperamental and I feel I should just be able to pull up all of my items (about 5000) and just search for them in mass. The pull items from inventory feels "clunky" and not very user friendly. I should not have to jump back and forth between pages to get an item out of my inventory, it should be a "1 stop shop".

Fishbowl, NetSuite and QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Choosing InventoryCloud

Sales Office is a powerful tool for quotes, POs and job tracking but is very lacking for inventory management.

Reasons for Switching to InventoryCloud

We had the desktop version of Wasp but it was no longer supported a year or so after we bought it.
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 4/8/2021

Good product, but non-pro subscription is limited.

Very usable product. Overall I am happy with the experience.

Pros

The inventory management portions are wonderful. Everything is tracked in real time. Lists of low stock items, soon to expire products, and other tracking metrics work well.

Cons

The search feature is lackluster at best, unusable at worst. The non-pro subscription does not let me customize hardly anything. With a university lab's research budget I cannot afford the extra $5,000 each year for customization. Most things are still doable, but having custom alerts, report templates, etc. would be nice. Not $5,000 per year nice though.

Labguru and Quartzy

Reasons for Switching to InventoryCloud

Barcoding and inventory tracking features were miles above Labguru or Quartzy. Also, since I am paying for Wasp they don't bombard me with ads or ask me to purchase through them so they can make a commission.
Patrick
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 3/8/2022

Get what you pay for.

We have tried many different inventory systems and tried creating our own to no success. It wasn't until we finally got serious about finding a solution and put it out to multiple people in our organization. The search begin and our AP in the back office, found Wasp. At first we were skeptical to paying such a fee for a service, that we had previously developed in house, but immediately in the product demo we knew this was going to be an incredible option for us. While we are still in the trial phase, I hope to do another review in 6 months,1 year, on and on, and speak to the high continuity of Wasp and their great customer service.

Pros

This software is user friendly for an industry that has a high turnover of inventory.

Cons

The app interface could be improved to be simpler for employees that are simply handling inventory in and out.

Fishbowl and Zenventory

Reasons for Choosing InventoryCloud

Server crashing, remote interface that never works.

Reasons for Switching to InventoryCloud

Authenticity of staff and user friendly interface.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Patrick for sharing your experience with InventoryCloud. We're glad to hear that you find the software user friendly and a good value of the money.

Replied 15/8/2022
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 17/9/2021

InventoryCloud is great for small AND big comapnies.

It is great when having to handle 200+ items. Also, it is very easy to navigate through and simple when using all the functions. My overall experience would rate it a 9 out of 10.

Pros

The ability to track items by a certain criteria. If it is by the serial number, by the lot, or by the date code. It helps tremendously by giving us the ability to keep every item visible and traceable with just a few clicks.

Cons

The check-in and check-out process. It is only a few options when handling this function, and wish there were more TRACKABLE options than what are given.

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 4/11/2021

Experienced 2 Year Inventory Management User

For routine warehousing and inventory control functions, WASP contains about 85% of the functionality most companies would be looking for.

Pros

It's mostly self-contained. I completely about 85% of the functionality with the Program.

Cons

Number 1, software updates a a huge growing pain.

Number 2, I personally with it was more of a CRM like experience, that could tie in thing like emails and notes.

Number 3, lack of finer reporting details. If an items is edited with the edit page, their is no tracking regarding the previous data or whom made the edit.

Reviewed on 29/11/2022

Great product

Pros

Super simple to track assets. Very user friendly.

Cons

Asset tags tend to change from what I program them from.

Reviewed on 15/10/2021

If you are doing inventory by hand, or in Excel, give InventoryCloud a look.

Personally, InventoryCloud has made my live at work INCREDIBLY easier and less stressful. I no longer have to worry about those end of the month hard counts, or if I am running low on inventory. I find InventoryCloud very intuitive, and easy to use. although it may have been difficult getting other workers to understand the software, the company I work for is better because of InventoryCloud.

Pros

When I say that I LOVE this software, it isn't an understatement. This software has changed not just how I do my job, but has changed how the company I work for does inventory. Before InventoryCloud, the company as a whole was doing inventory through Excel. While this worked it was extremely inefficient. with InventoryCloud, checking in, managing, and charging materials to certain projects, couldn't be easier. Monthly hard counts? simplified. Inventory running low? Notifications sent straight to your email. InventoryCloud is well worth it.

Cons

Now, while I said I love this software, that does not mean that there are not things that need work. for example, the barcode scanning, while easy to use, requires a lot of setup. also, it doesn't always scan on the first try, and sometimes you will need to scan a few times. secondly, if you have other people using the software on iPads, like the company that I work for does, the training needed is a lot of work. some workers may have trouble understanding the ins and outs of all of the transactions that can be performed.

Jay

Reviewed on 22/9/2021

Game changer

Prior to getting Inventory Cloud I had to manually keep track of my inventory taking up a lot of time to maintain. Since my company has purchased the Inventory Cloud software, it has made running the warehouse easier and more accurate. I can now order materials and equipment with Inventory Cloud software, and the employees can now make a pick list of what they need for a job.

Pros

The check in-check out feature is a game changer for my company. I no longer have to write down what went where and who has it. Very easy to use.

Cons

There has only been one short time that the software was acting up. It was just after an update that was done to the system and it wasn't sending my orders to my vendors. This was a moderate inconvenience for me. Once I realized that my orders were not being sent to my vendors, I called the support team at Wasp. They were aware of the issue (from other companies that had called) and resolved the problem in a very timely manner.

Brett
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 25/2/2022

Managing Company Assets Used in Internet Customer's Homes

We were able to solve the problem of knowing how and when to order new CPE equipment. This is vital to us as if we do not streamline inventory, this could result in us being delayed in providing customer's with service and stalling revenue growth.

Pros

The setup and training for this software is extremely easy. We quickly remove and add inventory to the system. We can use the software in a very simplistic capacity. However, as we have brought on a software engineer, we can do more complex usage of the system, including API usage for integration.

Cons

There is not a whole lot that we dislike about the software. It is very easy to get information in and out of the system.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Brett for your glowing review. We're happy to hear you find the experience as extremely easy to use.

Replied 5/4/2022
  • Industry: Warehousing

Reviewed on 21/9/2021

Inventory Cloud review

Pros

How it keeps track of everything easily.

Cons

Some of the reports are hard to figure out which is which.

Humphrey
  • Industry: Military

Reviewed on 30/6/2021

InventoryCloud

InventoryCloud helps us to determine who is assigned equipment, track product recalls with lot numbers, and determine when an item is low in stock and requires re-order.

Pros

InventoryCloud was extremely easy to set-up and even easier to use. This system has helped us to completely eliminate paper records while accurately determining where our equipment is at all times.

Cons

For our purposes, the barcode feature by SKU was not utilized as it was meant to be. Since we often order from different vendors, the products we receive are often labeled differently and do not have the same barcodes.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Humphrey for your feedback regarding InventoryCloud. Glad to hear you've been able to completely eliminate paper records ... good for your company and great for the environment.

Replied 16/7/2021
Mike
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 12/10/2021

Wasp Inventory Cloud - Good starter program for small warehouses

Good we can view each warehouse. Bad we cant use mobile as we want. So far, not too bad.

Pros

The user end is clean. Easy to use. Can see all warehouses in each state. Privileges and rights.

Cons

Mobile is lackluster and needs more functionality. We cant carry a laptop around the warehouse. Some reports do not work.

Fishbowl, inFlow Inventory, Flowtrac and Finale Inventory

Reasons for Choosing InventoryCloud

Did not trust the ERP system

Cost. Versatility. User end
Dora

Reviewed on 14/10/2021

Wasp Inventory Control

We are able log in info more accurately and keep a precise control over the inventory we carry.

Pros

WASP has been a critical tool to the development of our Inventory Department. It has allowed us to plan and execute production more accurately and adequately than before.

Cons

WASP is fantastic with the exception that it can be slow to load and it also doesn't have the ability to have multiple windows open at the same time. You would have to open multiple different tabs.

Patrick
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reviewed on 13/1/2022

Customer

Over the years. Each location I visited required custom changes and training. Your product should come with training. When inventory is not accurate during start up; WASP should make sure the end user can work the software.

Pros

The feature that is most helpful is probaly the hardware.

Cons

The filter messes up the search. When filters are activated its difficult search

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Patrick for sharing how InventoryCloud has helped you. Thanks also for pointing out how we can make your experience even better.

Replied 8/3/2022
Calvin
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 20/10/2021

Wasp review 2021

Overall it is user friendly. The GUI is nice and easy to maneuver.

Pros

With some user effort & education, the reports are fairly customizable. The learning curve is a bit steep, but once you get a handle on it it becomes easier.

Cons

At times it can be buggy or slow. That said, we use the cloud version, so there are many factors that can affect this issue. It is not very easy to get specific help without very expensive training packages.
I believe there should be some availability of monthly training available included with the subscription, and without additional cost.

Joan

Reviewed on 21/8/2021

Review from a User of Wasp Inventory Cloud

Before implementing Wasp Inventory Cloud, we never had a good handle on what we had in inventory, what we were getting low on (until it actually ran out), and who was taking what out of stock. Now we have much tighter control on inventory management.

Pros

I have the Role of "Power User" but mostly I use this program to adjust inventory of items given out to staff. I like that, for what I do, it is super easy to use and took only a few minutes from the person who set it up to show me how to use it.

Cons

I do not have any"cons." It works great for what I am tasked to do with the program.

Natasha

Reviewed on 6/8/2021

Used for campus inventory

It helps us keep track of what we have and what we need. We have always been helped when we need it.

Pros

I love the fact that we have all of the information in one location. For example, how many are in a box, who sells the item, where it is located, ect.

Cons

Uploading from the excel spreadsheets that were pre made were a little difficult.

Greg

Reviewed on 17/5/2022

SOM DAR Review

Pros

The product is easy to use. We heavly use the report creation.scheduling feactures.

Cons

Turnover is a constant issue. Like to see more efforts on job aids

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Greg for confirming that InventoryCloud is easy to use. Do know that we have recently added additional job aids to our website to make getting started even easier.

Replied 18/5/2022
john
  • Industry: Public Safety

Reviewed on 8/3/2022

Works for our application

Small scale user, but does everything we need it to do

Pros

User friendly, ease of operation, easy download, app works as it should

Cons

No complaints at this time, small scale user

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you John for taking the time to share your review. We're glad to hear that you find InventoryCloud to be user friendly.

Replied 10/3/2022
Joe
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 28/10/2021

NEC Inventory Cloud

I think it is good.

Pros

I like most everything about it. The ease of adding items and removing them and also pulling purchase orders is great option.

Cons

There are alot of things we would like to customize to fit our business mold that is not available.

Alfred
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 12/7/2022

Best I have Tried

Pros

I like the easy of tracking and entering new assets.

Cons

I don't like how I have to clear the filters each time when searching for an asset that I need at a moments notice

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

We are glad that you agree that InventoryCloud is one of the best inventory management solutions available.

Replied 25/7/2022