Behavior Manager Reviews

About Behavior Manager

Behavior Manager is a classroom management software designed to help teachers and administrators track student behavior. The platform enables managers to monitor student engagement during learning sessions, provide feedback on...

4.2

Browse Behavior Manager Reviews

• Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Behavior Manager review

My personal experience, 11 years, has been outstanding. I introduced this to our district at he HS and the JH and Intermediate incorporated it a few years after the HS.

Pros

The ease of keeping records on student behaviors.
Easy to learn steps for the teachers to use program.
Ability to run reports/queries about campus.
Multiple means to communicate with teachers, parents, and administrators.

Cons

Uploading the student data was time consuming each year. The information had to be manipulated for the program. Knowing that there are many different student management programs, working to help the data transfer would be helpful.

Dylan

Efficient and Quick

Pros

Behavior Manager is a very efficient and simple way to track discipline and consequences for teachers and admin. Working at a school with referrals for behavior, a uniform policy, tardies, etc it can be easy to get swamped by referrals. Behavior manager makes it easy to find out how many a student has earned and it is easy to enter for other teachers to see.

Cons

I would like to see a simpler user interface. 95% of the time, I'm only assigning detentions or checking what step a student is at for discipline. It would be nice to see a customizeable user experience so I can only have the links and buttons I use most frequently.

Elizabeth

Behavior/Discipline Manager Review

Behavior Manager is a great program for keeping up with our tardies, in school suspension and suspended students.

Pros

It fills a need that we required at our high school.

Cons

After the latest update this past summer, the program is not as user friendly as it was previously. You have to hunt for things instead of them being right there. The accumulation count of tardies does not correct itself when a incident is mistakenly entered and has to be deleted.

Top Behavior Manager Alternatives

bryan

Reviewed on 9/10/2019

Helping to improve a childs future

My overall experience was great. I wish i could have gotten my hands on this product a whole lot earlier.

Pros

This software is a wonderful tool that we use at our school to help keep track of childs performance in the classroom. I am able to use it to show the kid and their parents how the child has performed in the classroom. Every aspect of the childs behavior can be tracked from being tardy to class all the way through the child getting in fights if that has occured. Parents are able to track their childs discpline record also.

Cons

To me their is nothing negative i can say about this product. It has made my job a whole lot easier as an educator.

Jaleisha

Reviewed on 14/1/2019

I love Behavior Manager

As a teacher, I love using Behavior Manager because it is so quick and easy. When I have to submit a referral, I don't have to spend extra time looking for students and getting lost trying to find the correct link. I like the fact that I can add notes and make it easy for administrators to access when they need a student's history in my class.

Pros

I like the ease of use. Everything is short, simple, and to the point. It's very easy to locate students, view history, notes, etc.

Cons

The notifications for assigned discipline doesn't include any details.

Emily

Reviewed on 9/1/2019

Middle School AP

We are decreasing our behavior incidents by being able to analyze trends, which helps us identify triggers and helps our students and teachers manage their own behaviors

Pros

We are able to analyze behavior trends by location, time of day, teachers, etc and track increase/decreases by the month and compare years.

Cons

After you submit a referral it stays on the screen, so teachers and I often don't realize it has been submitted and accidentally enter it again.

Devon

Reviewed on 10/1/2019

User Friendly

As a user subscriber, I enjoy the program. It is great when working with parents and communicating with students and other involved parties about behavior and goals.

The merit system works for our school as students work towards incentives within class and the school.
I wish we could share it more broadly

Pros

can keep track of student behavior events. as well positive student events.

Cons

Many pages to navigate to get to items you need at times.
Could be due to lack of my frequent use of features

Eric

Edclick Middle School Review

The benefits of the software is the ability to track students. Again reports and reliable information is easily obtained and easy to print.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. You are able to navigate from one screen to another with ease. Printing reports and compiling information in very easy. I would recommend this software to other school districts.

Cons

There are very few cons about this software. One thing was the use of the back button. Often times the software will take you back to a previous screen instead of where you left prior to.

Bonnie

Reviewed on 31/1/2019

Great for teacher teams

My overall experience has been very positive. It is a great improvement over paper behavior referrals and logs.

Pros

The most important feature for me is the ability for teachers to leave notes about students that can be viewed by others. I teach in a middle school and it is very helpful to see whether or not a student's behavior is consistent across his/her team of teachers or specific to my classroom. Parent contacts can be logged and this helps keeps my grade level team on top of behavior by providing supports to students whose behavior keeps them from being successful.

Cons

I would like to have a discipline dashboard for my classroom as well as the school wide view.

Steve

Behavior Manager works

Pros

Easy to navigate. Records are great and allows easy reporting of activity. Easy to find students and to enter discipline. I like how it integrates with PowerSchool.

Cons

Have to go to multiple screens at times to accomplish tasks like roll keeping for students serving a disciplinary consequence.

Tracy

Reviewed on 27/12/2018

Very Helpful Data

Great experience. Love the data piece of the behavior manager.

Pros

I love the ability to collect data about our school discipline. It gives us different types of data to help drive our PBIS program.

Cons

I don't have any cons. Everything works pretty well in the software.

Reviewed on 7/11/2018

EdClick

It is very helpful and streamlines the referral process.

Pros

The data tracking function. It is very helpful in conjunction with PBIS implementation.

Cons

Would like to be able to cut and paste when editing letters for my school.

Wendy

Behavior Manager

Edclick has been easy to learn to use, the tracking feature for looking at behavior data has been helpful.

Pros

Easy data tracking, many features to use.

Cons

How to get to the letter for suspensions is hard to get

Kelly

High School Assistant Principal review

Pros

I like that I can assign questionnaires to students. The program is pretty user friendly.

Cons

It takes lots of clicks for me to get to a student's discipline history.

Angela

Reviewed on 25/1/2019

Assessment Usage

Pros

The software is very easy to use and input data.

Cons

The software is great for searching students but at times printing incidents takes up a lot of paper.

Vanessa

What I liked.

Pros

The ease of use. It was very user friendly. Quick to maneuver.

Cons

Getting questions answered quickly. Not being trained properly.

Walter

Reviewed on 14/11/2018

Behavior Manager Review

Pros

How easy it is to navigate. Everything is self explanatory

Cons

I wish it was simplified. It is overly busy

Rachel

Edclick

Pros

Edclick is quite easy to use - I use it regularly for writing my children up and giving them merits. It is fairly easy to use, and I like it - over all I cannot complain, and any complaints I do have are very small and easily fixable.

Cons

Sometimes it won't let you delete students off your rosters when giving a class merits - which is highly cumbersome because the rosters can get clogged up with students I need to remove. I also wish there was a way to sort through behavior categories - but these are all fixable things.

david

Edclick Review

Pros

It is very easy to customize for the specific needs of our school.

Cons

There are extra assign abilities that are not needed for our school.

Donna

Reviewed on 30/1/2019

Pros

This software if pretty easy to use. I like the ability to look up the discipline history. It also includes positive notes home which is also a great feature.

Cons

I have to use a different tab depending on if I (the teacher) will assign discipline or if the principals determine the discipline.

margaret

The Good, The Bad, and Then Some

I am using it for school behavior and it is very useful.

Pros

What I like the most from this software is the accumulation of the data that is analyzed. Really helps pinpoint time and place behaviors are more likely to occur.

Cons

The links to each page are too crowded and confusing to where everything is.

Ahjia

Customer Review

Pros

I enjoyed having the ability to run various data searches.-the "archive" feature is handy too

Cons

EdClick searches cannot always distinguish between referrals/demerits, or referrals from suspensions, and it's very time-consuming to have to go through manually.

jose

behavior manager

Students are getting assigned consequences accordingly and everything is tracked properly

Pros

the ability to track down behavior reports and assign appropriate consequences

Cons

emailing system (not all the corresponding parties were getting emails) also if there is a way to email parents automatically when their student gets a behavior report, it would be beneficial.

Carmen
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 8/11/2018

EdClick

I appreciate the fact that a referral sent through EdClick/Behavior Manager does not directly interrupt any of the administration or require me to stop class for behavioral problems.

Pros

This software is user-friendly and makes submitting disciplinary referrals very simple when I am pressed for time. Notification emails are sent immediately and it makes it easy to alert administration of issues without taking away from instructional time.

Cons

It is confusing to try and figure out how to edit a referral once it has been submitted.

Ashley

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

Behavior Manager

I’m neutral towards it.

Pros

If you are tech proficient- this isn’t a bad program.

Cons

It seems outdated and it’s difficukt To run reports.