About CallTools

CallTools is a predictive dialer and inbound call center management solution that helps businesses manage the productivity of their call center operations. CallTools features list management with list scrubbing, recycling and...

Browse CallTools Reviews

Anderson
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 21/11/2018

Great for speed dialing

Pros

Great to call masive customers at once, and campaings can be assigned to my eployees to make sure they get as productive as possible.

Cons

Some times get stuck when many lead are assigned.

• Industry: Renewables & Environment

Reviewed on 18/9/2019

CallTools Simplifies Your Company's Growth

We recommend CallTools to all companies, not only StartUps when in need of CRM and Contact Management Integration capabilities. The seamlessness and user-friendly platform experienced with CallTools is hands-down the best in the industry. The ease-of-use. The lines per user available. The supervisory features and compliance by far exceed the competition by a wide margin. Five9 is the only technology comparison but at a fraction of the cost with similar or better reliability with virtually no downtime experienced in over two years with my company. Their staff, particularly, Sean, head of business development is impeccable in finding solutions quickly. No wonder they're one of the fastest growing companies in the field. Speaking as a CEO, if your company wants to grow, doesn't want it waste its money and efforts, there is clearly one choice for value and time .. and that's CallTools. Call them. Find them on the web. Just reach them it's the best thing you can do for your company's future.

Pros

The ease-of-use. The flexibility of the number of users. The low-cost option in the market. The customer service and technical assistance available. The seamless integration with third-party software. The platform interface being so user-friendly and not cluttered. The hours of operation availability with staff. The self-help videos available on the platform. The toggle switch as to how many lines per user are available blowing away all of the competition infrequency. The line clarity experienced is unmatched on phone calls. The customization of dispositions and lead generation organization. And these are just some of the many benefits we've experienced with CallTools.

Cons

None that I can think of at this time but I'm sure there's always room for improvement as with anything so well done as this.

Alex
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 29/8/2020

Great platforms elevated requirements.

I had a pretty much neutral experience with CallTools. They did not resolve an issue that I had with my agents, they could not use the CRMs dialer within the website and we had to download an external software for them to be able to take and receive calls. This made us leave the use of the app as we found a cross-platform one that could be used not only y MAC/PC but also Android/iOS devices.

Pros

The ease of use and CRM are very well built and have a ton of options that you can customize depending on what you want for your company. It's amazing that you can create your own script for your agents and that you can handle reports, calls, campaing management all in one.

Cons

The support team did not answer the requests correctly. Also they don't have mobile apps to access the CRM, so you're stuck with a website use only and it does not work cross-platform (linux-ChromeOS devices).

Aircall

Reasons for Choosing CallTools

We moved from AnswerConnect to CallTools given that we started to do in house calls (outbound and inbound) and the service provided was not bad at all but we wanted to give customers a better experience with trained agents for sales and scheduling.

Reasons for Switching to CallTools

Because of the ease of use of the CRM and all the integrations that it included on the license.

Top CallTools Alternatives

Reviewed on 19/1/2017

Call Tools Platform

I researched the various cloud based predictive dialer companies for doing out bound calling. There is a number of companies out there, but I settled on Call Tools. The platform works perfect and I started with three stations. I am now up to 6 stations and have been real happy with their platform and overall performance.

Predicative dialers can be tricky especially if you are using systems not located in the US, which I highly recommend you avoid. What really sold me on Calling Tools was that the sales guy I worked with really took the time to understand my needs and came back with some great ideas to really help with what I was trying to accomplish. There was no hard sale, which I can't say is the case for a couple of other companies I spoke to.

There customer service is really great and the training was excellent. There are a lot of cool features and functionality to get your arms around, but once you do, you have a very dynamic system keeping your telemarketers or call center busy. I use their CRM as well, although you can integrate to wide number of CRM platforms on the market as I understand.

I certainly like the price you pay today for getting your business up and running with these clod based platforms. Gone are the days having to invest in telecoms switches and T-1s. So you a great predictive dialing platform and your up and running with one of the best calling technology platforms for your money and you can increase your spend as you scale your business. That's the only way to go.

Pros

These cloud based platforms are awesome. you basically load your data and login to the system and the platform does its thing. It sure keeps your sales guys on the phone and off the internet.

Cons

There wasn't anything i disliked, but you really need to take the time to understand the power of the system. There is a lot of features and functionality in the system and the more you take the time to understand everything and how it works, the more you recognize how well the platform is put together

Response from CallTools

Mark,

Thank you for your detailed review! We understand our platform has a lot to offer which may appear overwhelming, but we're glad you contacted our incredible Customer Support team to help you understand and utilize the tools available.We are available during all our business hours to assist you with any troubles you're experiencing with the system. Just as you experienced, when you invest time into learning how to operate the dialer, the results return tenfold.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance!

Ryan

Reviewed on 13/4/2021

Treasured Leads

It has been a sustaining arm of our business. Our account rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in tech support is phenomenal.

Pros

Simplicity of the admin & agent dashboard.

Cons

Intermittent down time and when the software requires additional intervention.

Response from CallTools

Dear Ryan. Thank you very much for stellar the Five-Star review of CallTools. We strive to exceed customer expectations and deliver solid solutions that allow you to maximize your business. Thank you for being a long-term CallTools customer. -CallTools Team

Replied 15/4/2021
Giora
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 29/6/2016

better than the rest!

I was using SalesDialers previously and kept having connection issues with their system and X-LITE settings for my overseas marketers. My main goal was to not have these connection issues when I first signed up with CallTools, little did I realize how many more feature you got over them!

Pros

I love the Live Agent feature! Listening to my agents the entire time is so much more effective than listening to random recordings.
How easy it is to just add another user with two clicks.
The agent performance feature is awesome, having a side by side comparison is helpful.

Cons

Not being able to "kick out" another user in cases where they didn't deleted their X-Lite password at the end of their shift. Maybe add a feature that allows the manager to change the host/user on demand because you probably don't control user on x-lite.

Response from CallTools

Giora,

First of all, our apologies for the late response. We¿re thankful to receive such an in-depth review and should have replied to it earlier!

We are proud to offer such a wide range of features available on our system. Live Agent Monitoring completely shifts your ability to manage agents and provides real-time insight you weren¿t able to gather before. We¿re glad it has been so helpful for you!

Please don¿t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions regarding the system.

Reviewed on 27/10/2017

By far the best Predictive Dialer and Best Value - Thrilled with the System and Customer...

I use the system every single day and I could not be happier with it. Easy to Use and had every single function you could ever need, Excellent Customer Service - By Far the best Product I found.

Pros

By far the best predictive dialer I found on the market - I tested 38 other predictive dialers including Five9, Ytel, PhoneBurner, Convoso, ChaseData, Augutech, VanillaSoft, PIMS Dialer, CallShaper and many others and this dialer was by far the best and was less expensive than just about every other system I tested. Sean in Customer Service was absolutely fantastic and got me setup immediately. Everyone in Customer Service is extremely responsive and helpful as well as polite and kind. I could not be any happier with the service. I DEFINITELY recommend CallTools to any company where the phone is essential to their business as it is to mine. CallTools is seriously the full package - Excellent Customer Service, Instant Setup, Easy to Use, Constant Updates to Make the System Better and More Effective, Modern Looking Software that's Easy to Look at All Day and all for less money than every other company I tested. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CALLTOOLS. You will not be disappointed.

Cons

Response from CallTools

Thank you for your incredible review! We're proud to offer a contact center platform that rises above the others. Streamline your process from inbound to outbound with our wide range of features. Our Customer Support team provides initial training then helps with any follow-up questions you have or assistance you need. We're glad to hear that CallTools.com exceeded your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with. - Your CallTools.com Team

Replied 31/10/2017
Anthony

Reviewed on 10/1/2017

Amazing Call Center Software - Best By Far We've Ever Used At Clickflame!

Working with Ed at Call Tools has been a great experience. Our connection rates and quality of phone clarity are amazing even though we use the free X-Lite from Counterpath. In every instance that we needed support from Call Tools we got instant results and immediate action needed. You would be hard pressed to find a better provider especially with the great prices they offer.

Pros

Phone clarity and connection rates.

Cons

Can't say I have any complaints.

Response from CallTools

Anthony,

Thank you for your review of CallTools.com's Predictive Dialer! We're glad Ed has been a great point of contact for you and that the Customer Support team has made working on the platform understandable. With all of the features that our software offers it may seem difficult to navigate but we pride ourselves on being available to walk you through any difficulties. With the new web phone we've integrated into the dashboard it's easier than ever to start dialing. We hope you'll find it useful at your company.

Please continue to let us know if there is anything we can help you with!

Justin
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 30/10/2018

Call Tools Call Center Software review

Pros

The software integrates with 3rd party CRMS. The software is very easy to learn meaning the most entry level user can learn the software very quickly. The reporting and performance tracking is top tier. Call recording is easy to use and allows for easy monitoring and training. Support is available via more than one option besides phone. The software works with Mac OS.

Cons

The cost of the software for a smaller sized business can be a bit of an investment up front. The hours for technical support isn't 24 hours a day when a lot of call centers are open 24 hours a day. Its web based meaning if the call quality depends on the companies internet connection. I'd like to see lower fees per user/agent in future pricing. You have to have a minimum number of seats/agents so far smaller companies this can be a hassle. I'd like to see a better tutorial for first time users.

Nikolai
  • Industry: Wireless

Reviewed on 19/10/2017

Great AutoDial and Management Oversight ability

The ability to have better management oversight and for team to make more calls.

Pros

The AutoDialer works like a charm. We can power through call lists with ease. In addition, for managers it's great because it is easy to review and listen to recordings. The format is simple so not a lot of clicks to get what you want.

Just make sure you have the default rules set up BEFORE making calls.

Cons

The follow-ups need to be closely coordinated with your CRM like Salesforce to make this part effective.

Response from CallTools

Nikolai, thank you for taking a moment to write a review! We're glad you found the suite of manager features helpful; between call recordings, Live Agent Monitoring, and Real Time Reporting, CallTools.com provides detailed insight on agent performance. Please reach out if there is anything we can help you with! - Your CallTools.com Team

Replied 23/10/2017
Barb
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 7/6/2017

Easy to use, easy set up, proficent

Great for outbound calling cambaigns!

Pros

Was able to save time by automatically continually dialing numbers, didnt have to wait, or have down time.

Cons

Wasn't able to have as much control of calls as I would like, but was good if you have many CSR who try to avoid calls.

Response from CallTools

Hi Barb!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We're happy you found the speed and precision of our predictive dialer helpful for your team! Eliminating agent downtime increases calling ratios and keeps your employees on-task throughout the day.

We're glad to have you as a part of the CallTools.com family. If there's anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to contact customer support!

Replied 13/6/2017
Kris

Reviewed on 31/5/2020

A truly effective piece of software that gets the job done.

Pros

Predictive Dialer is a feature laden program, which enables our outreach team to get in touch with prospective customers in an effective manner. The programmers behind the software seem to understand exactly the features needed to manage an outreach team of dialers.

Cons

The only slight drawback to Prospective Dialer is that there is a small learning curve associated with using the software. However, once a new user gets the more powerful features of the interface committed to memory, it's a breeze to work with.

Response from CallTools

Kris, thank you for the kind words and recommendation. We strive to exceed customer expectations. While although all software has an initial learning curve, we have an in-house support team here to serve you anytime you have any questions. Please don't hesitate to reach out, we are here to serve you. We appreciate your business and you are a valued CallTools customer. The CallTools Team

Replied 4/6/2020

Reviewed on 29/11/2017

Smooth, easy ti use, fantastic support.

Pros

The walk-through when you''re just starting, great customer service, very patient, always available. Just a great software to use.

Response from CallTools

Hello David! Thank you for taking the time to review CallTools.com. We're glad to hear your experience has been smooth and seamless with the help of our incredible Customer Support team. The live training included when you start using the CallTools.com platform covers everything you need to know. Please get in touch if there is anything else we can help you with! - Your CallTools.com Team

Replied 30/11/2017
glenn

Reviewed on 13/7/2018

Great Service

Pros

easy to use, price is competitive, rich with features and a lot of flexible. Easy to load leads for the outbound campaigns

Cons

the system takes time to learn and it can be complex due to so many features but its a great system.

Jeff

Reviewed on 20/1/2017

Overall a good product.

The product itself seems very well build and their support is great. Unfortunately for us we hit a roadblock and were not able to move forward. Specifically, we were using their dialer. Their system requires your leads to be loaded into the CRM from which you make the call lists. Because of this, you cannot have duplicates based on a phone number. So if you have a customer that has 2 separate records you need to keep separate you can only have one set of data inside the CRM. This causes issues because we cannot relate the call disposition back to the correct record.

We have found this is one of only a couple dialers that will not at least give you a switch to allow duplicates.

Response from CallTools

Jeff,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We¿re sorry to hear that the inability to dial duplicates has caused issues for your company. We keep it as a default setting to help our customers remain in compliance while dialing. This does not work for everyone but we have found it to be the best option.

Please let us know if there¿s anything else we can help you with!

Matt

Reviewed on 2/3/2018

Best business decision I've ever made!

Helps us make more money

Pros

My experience with call tools up to this point has been incredible. My rep has helped us make a seamless transition from five9 to call tools overnight. The day after the switched I saw a 20% increase in sales and a 10% decrease in my abandon rate. The reps and tech support are second to none and always one call away. The dashboard, reports, and ease of uploading data are unbelievably user friendly (this was one of my biggest problems with five9). The system technology and clarity of calls continue to impress the team and I. This product is an absolute steal for the money.

Joe

Reviewed on 30/6/2016

Do they realize they are running a service?

Bunch guys who know how to sell and not have to run a business. We've become the test subjects of their platform's so called "new features". Tech support send us to our customer rep, and says they'll get back to us in days, not hours.

Pros

Looked promising from the website description, has the power and predictive dialer that phone based companies need.

Cons

Doesn't seem like the software works. Can't add new users or agents past one seat without talking to customer support multiple times.

Response from CallTools

Joe We're sorry you feel this way. We are the creators of both products, you must of been asked in the early stages of rolling out features if you were interested in testing.

We would love for you to see where the system is without any beta features. Calltools.com extends a free month so you can use our platform with full functionality, I will make sure your experience will keep you on and scaling.

We take pride in everything we do and make sure our reps set the right expectations, if something slipped we apologize. The system is easy to use and efficient, with more integration's available than ever.

Also I have 24 reps on the product now and have no issues operating making sure agents never spend more than 30 seconds off the phone. It allows me to manage my team more efficiently and I'll make sure the system works the same for you.

Replied 10/11/2016
Bobby

Reviewed on 19/7/2017

Great experience

Pros

Easy to use, very helpful on the back end, Sean was great, everyone is there to help for you to win, clear as can be, no down time, accomplished what we set out to do and it didnt take alot out of us...

Jerome
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 20/3/2018

Blown Away!!! & I've used most of them out there. Nothing compares, hands down.

Full function Call Center Application

Pros

I've used many different Call Center Applications including Five9, Dolphin, SalesTools & a few others. Let start off buy saying that this is the only company that we've had zero issues with, it happens to be the least expensive by far. It's really smooth, much easier to use then any other Call Center Platform. It's super easy to use.

Cons

I'm told that I can be pretty negative so I'm sure that I will come up with something. Just kidding, nothing so far as of yet.

Felicia

Reviewed on 17/7/2017

Excellent experience!

Ease of use, call quality, and effectiveness

Pros

The smoothness of the software is what we like most! We switched from another software that had several connection issues. CallTools was a welcomed change for us and our agents!

Response from CallTools

Hi Felicia! We appreciate you taking the time to review CallTools.com. The close relationships we have with our carriers allows us to offer the best call quality available. Please let us know if there's any other way we can help make your transition between platforms any easier. - Your Team at CallTools.com

Replied 17/7/2017
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 3/2/2017

Best Predictive dialer

Easy to use. Sales rep and support team are there to make sure you're happy. I would highly recommend based on easy to use and cost effective.

Pros

Easy to setup

Cons

Wish that the crm as better

Response from CallTools

Jon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're proud of the work our team puts forward on a daily basis to provide our customers with the best service available. We're glad to hear they have helped create a painless setup for you on our dialer!

Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can help you with!

Jason

Reviewed on 1/2/2017

Customer Service

I have to say the product is great, but more importantly the people, specifically my AE. He is a true professional. He was so helpful, prompt in his responses, quick to resolve any problem. he exemplifies the true meaning of customer service

Pros

Easy functionality

Response from CallTools

Jason,

We're glad to hear that James has been so helpful in handling your experience with CallTools.com! We hope you feel the same about each representative you get in touch with. If you ever find yourself needing any assistance with the software, our Technical Support team is just as dedicated as our Sales team.

If there is anything else we can do to help you scale your business, please let us know! Growing your company with you is one of our top priorities.

Kirk
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 13/4/2021

Great tool

The best part about call told is the customer service! WAY above and EXTRA they did to help me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a joy to speak with.

Pros

Really enjoy just having to wait to be connected and not have to manually dial.

Cons

For me there was probably too many features and insider terminology that made it a bit hard to figure out (for me at least ) and I would like a bit more flexibility in how it dials.

Response from CallTools

Dear Kirk, thank you for the kind words and 5-Star Review of CallTools. We would like to arrange a call to walk through any items which you may need additional clarification on as well as perform a system overview for you. We value your business and appreciate you taking the time to make this amazing review. -CallTools Team

Replied 15/4/2021
Liz

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

Amazing product

Pros

Great price, high quality phone calls, call recording, easy to use. It's like mojo dialer and callrail built into one only the price is better and you can send and receive calls, texts, voicemails.

Cons

there could be more filter options when sorting through contacts and dispositions

Armando

Reviewed on 18/4/2018

Great for Speed dialing purposes

Pros

Accelerates the speed of dialing and productivity for your team. You make sure that no contacts are skipped and your team is busy taking as much advantage as possible of your leads

Cons

Leads cannot be assigned to a specific user when being imported, you have to manually assign them after imported