About Infoplus

Infoplus WMS is a web-based warehouse management software solution for small to midsize 3PLs, eCommerce Retailers, and Wholesalers focused on taking control of overall inventory, warehouse operations and shipping. Key features...

4.2
4.2

Browse Infoplus Reviews

Zac

Reviewed on 19/11/2022

Great software for 3PLs

One of the best 3PL softwares!

Pros

Everything seemed to update instantly. It was also very easy to go in and update anything that we might have needed a change on.

Cons

Sometimes it was difficult to find what you needed in Infoplus, but in general it's easy to find most things.

Response from Infoplus

Thank you for your review, Zac! We appreciate you calling out the cons and have shared that feedback with our product team. It's because of customers like you that help continue to improve our products and services!

Replied 10/2/2023
Charles
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 27/3/2023

Powerful Platform

Overall I've had a great experience with Infoplus and their team.. would recommend to anyone who needs an end to end WMS solution at a very low price (comparatively)

Pros

The mobile apps make inventory management simple and easy to use - a must when working with temp workers or warehouse folks who don't "computer" very well.

Cons

There are so many tools and fields available in the system, it can be a bit overwhelming at times. They have a great support staff and a lot of online documentation but even then it can take a bit of time to get things figured out. With that being said, it's better to know it's possible and take time to learn it rather than not being able to accomplish your needs at all

Fishbowl, Logiwa WMS, Sphere WMS and ShipHero

Reasons for Switching to Infoplus

Infoplus had the most to offer at the best price. I also really enjoyed working with their team throughout the cycle and felt they would take care of me and my business.
Ryan

Reviewed on 24/7/2020

eCommerce and Retail Operations

Pros

InfoPlus is open source which gives us lots of flexibility. It a "Plug n Play" type of system. This allows us to customize it to our needs to get what we want.

Cons

This software can be difficult to take full advantage of if you do not have a developer on staff. The company does not provide the option to pay for a developer from their team to customize the product for you. They will answer questions and get your developer going, but you must bring your own developer to the table.

Response from Infoplus

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for the candid feedback! You'll be happy to know that we recently launched a "professional services" department to engage with our customers on a deeper level and offer that hands-on solution you speak of in your review. Scripting, smart documents, optimization etc.. I've provided the link to the pro services ticket submission if you ever want to take advantage of it!

Replied 27/3/2023

Top Infoplus Alternatives

Excalibur WMS

Da Vinci Supply Chain Business Suite

Molly

Thankful for Infoplus

Pros

Easy to customize if you understand computer coding. Once you learn it, you can do almost anything!

Cons

I have a few problems that they haven’t been able to solve for me.

Response from Infoplus

Hi Molly,

Thank you for the positive review! We're extremely interested in hearing more about the few problems we have not yet been able to resolve for you. We now have a professional services department that will engage in more hands-on approach with our customers to find solutions that lead you to success. Our support team can field your issues and push them to pro services as needed. Thank you!

Reviewed on 15/5/2022

Great software with great support

We use Infoplus as our WMS for our order fulfillment company. When we started, we had very little idea how to use the system, and although there was good training on it, We needed a re-training once the business picked up and we were actually applying the info to real-life scenarios. I had a hard time with the support initially, as the system was more complex than I anticipated. Joel and Carter were my point people for training, and their deep knowledge of the system made it doable for us. In recent months, the entire support team really upgraded. Infoplus as a company are prioritizing useful feature rollouts much more regularly than I had seen in the past, and again, the support team is on target. They respond with the right help and follow up like clockwork. We are looking forward to introducing major features in our own company, and I feel confident in Infoplus to help it work right.

Pros

Easily, the best part of the software is how robust it is. It has almost endless capabilities to run your warehouse the way you need it to work. We were looking for software that can handle multiple clients (LOBs) and their respective needs re order fulfillment, postage, packaging, etc., and Infoplus fit the bill almost entirely.

Cons

The biggest challenge for us was ease of use. The interface is not like anything we have used before, and it took quite a while to understand the intricacies of it. Errors needed a real deep dive to figure out. I think the documentation is undergoing important improvements, and that will help. I would love to see a new interface that allows greater customization for what is on the screen, and more custom automations.

3PL Warehouse Manager and ShipHero

Response from Infoplus

Thank you for your review, Michael! We appreciate you calling out the cons and have shared that feedback with our product team. It's because of customers like you that help continue to improve our products and services!

Replied 10/2/2023
Frank

Reviewed on 17/1/2020

Infoplus has help changed the way we do business, for the better

I mentioned them mostly in the "Pros" section, but in short, Infoplus has afforded me the following benefits:

Ability to see and analyze entire operation process in real-time
Ability to provide customers with high-end and reliable customer portal experience
Ability to seamlessly integrate with prospects that show interest in our company (A huge selling point)
Unlimited reporting potential and data that has allowed us to gauge our past and present performance like never before.

I truly believe Infoplus will allow me to take my business to the next level.

Pros

Ease of Use - Obviously, the biggest hurdle in changing software is dealing with employee and customer reluctance to learn something new. Fortunately, Infoplus makes it really easy to use and navigate their software. They also have many helpful tool tips, and easy access to their Knowledge Base which really helps make the transition go smoother.

Real-Time Tool - I can't stress enough how helpful it is to have valuable data shown in real-time. There are literally endless reporting options you can use which allow you to monitor and run your company. Before Infoplus, I was in the dark on so many things. Now, I have real-time data telling me if orders are late, employees are not producing, or a certain customer's shopping cart has unexpectedly stopped communicating. Having these tools at my disposal is invaluable, and I'm not sure how I functioned before without them.

Reliability - Having the ability to tell virtually every customer that "We can connect with your system" is a huge game changer. Not only that, but having the system be reliable for them is an asset that cannot be overstated. We never have to worry about downtime or issues that interrupt our customer's ability to utilize the portal, and that's a huge benefit over our previous software.

Customer Service - Their customer service is 2nd to none. If I wasn't limited by characters, I would continue to commend just how crucial they've been in helping our business run smoothly.

Cons

Any small issues we had during transition we're rectified by their excellent customer service team. I can't commend them enough for the hard work they continually put into their product.

Andres
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 31/3/2023

Food52 - Andres Carrion - Info Plus review

Obsolete inventory, zone shipping, forecasting

Pros

It's overall very easy to use. There are many options to customize reports, and there is a lot of visibility.

Cons

It would be great to see a dashboard for orders — how many shipped in a period (day, month, quarter, etc.)? What states are the orders shipping to? What items on orders are running low on stock?

Response from Infoplus

Hi Andres,

Your dashboard request is something that is currently available within the home screen of Infoplus. You can create "metrics" using smart filters on your data table, I've linked a knowledge base article that should be helpful to you.

Replied 3/4/2023
Tyler
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 3/4/2023

Good but with some frustrations

It has integrated pretty well with Netsuite.

Pros

It is pretty straight forward and was easy to get my team to use it daily.

Cons

Infoplus is was the platform our 3PL uses for warehouse management. They have multiple customers. The biggest frustration I have run into is that they cannot use certain critical settings for our account without affecting their other customers - i.e. adding the same item twice on an order. This would be a huge improvement.

Response from Infoplus

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for your review. I'd like to point out that it is possible to allow duplicate line items on an order more than and that is per "line of business" setting. I would advise reaching out to your 3PL for more information!

Replied 4/4/2023
George
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 31/3/2023

Infoplus Rocks

Pros

We use it daily, and it is an integral part of what we do

Cons

I can't think of anything about inforplus, in terms of our use, that is negative

Japsimran
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 5/4/2023

Easy and user interactive

Pros

It is very easy to learn and use.It provides a lot of information just within seconds.The features are efficient and effective to be used for a new user as well.

Cons

I have been using infoplus for more than a year and I don't actually find any cons while doing my daily job.

Justin
  • Industry: Wholesale
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

A useful tool

I would give the product an overall decent rating around 7-8 out of 10. It wouldn't be my first recommendation for larger companies that need to invest in bigger ERPs.

Pros

I would say the functionality and user experience is great in the system. I cannot think of any particular issues regarding navigation within the program.

Cons

I think some of the features don't integrate well with SAP based on what I have seen where there have been some limitations regarding what data can be passed (i.e. Profit Center information)

Robin

InfoPlus Review by Robin Geoghegan

It's about an 8 out of 10. It will be higher if you can fix your order processing issues when InfoPlus is undergoing maintenance or updates.

Pros

I appreciate the number of options for shipping in order to keep costs down for our small business.

Cons

Our orders are getting "stuck" between WooCommerce and InfoPlus and not flowing in to InfoPlus whenever InfoPlus does an update or has maintenance. InfoPlus needs to find a better way to cache orders flowing in so that once updates or maintenance are complete, orders flow in. My team is having to manually fix this every time InfoPlus has an update or maintenance. Extremely frustrating.

Response from Infoplus

Hi Robin,

Thank you so much for the feedback! We completely agree with you in regards to caching orders while we're in our short period of down time for maintenance. I will make sure this is on our product roadmap if it isn't already there!

Just as an FYI, you can sign up for email/text alerts at status.infopluscommerce.com as we always push out alerts the day of and right before we go down for maintenance, this might help you stay on top of those better until we can systematically address the issue. Thank you again for the feedback!

Juan

Reviewed on 28/3/2023

Great for inventory management, with good performance for shipping

Pros

* Inventory management: The software gives you the option to configure inventory reports on a wide variety of criteria (as opposed to other programs that either direct you to use 1 UOM). This customization allows managers to obtain exactly the numbers that are needed for inventory control and reconciliation purposes.

Cons

* The ordering system is flexible to a wide variety of inputs, but the system would be better if it customized orders depending on the retailer. While I understand that this would be impossible for every retailer, it would be helpful if it included major companies like Amazon or Walmart, so that orders could be broken down by retailer.

Response from Infoplus

Hi Juan,

Thank you for your feedback! in regards to customizing orders by retailer, I would recommend looking into "order sources" that serves that purpose. It allows you to filter for certain "sources" while also defaulting packing slips, email templates that correspond to that retailer. Hope this helps!

Replied 30/3/2023
Kellee
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 30/3/2023

my experiance with infopuls

Jack Cooper is the first company i have worked for to use infoplus. I have found implicating it into my work regimen very useful and have heard talks of the company expanding its use to other departments and look forward to being part of the transformation and process. I also will most likely suggest infoplus to other companies if I feel it would be beneficial to their services.

Pros

some of the things I like most about infoplus is its simplicity. the formats are easy to follow and truly prevent me from making mistakes.

Cons

I'd have to say there isn't much I don't like about infoplus. the only con i can really think of is the out of country label process. we don't have many of those, so it really isn't that bothersome.

Ryan

Too Slow

Pros

Overall it is a good system. We've looked at other systems, but stick with InfoPlus, despite its slow speed.

Cons

Server speeds are too slow. InfoPlus needs to invest in servers to increase the processing time. Some of it may just be poor code, but overall it just moves too slowly.

Response from Infoplus

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for the feedback! You'll be happy to know that we have been hard at work addressing the speed issues and are getting to roll out some updates in the coming weeks that should really help in that area!

Replied 30/3/2023
Pritesh

Reviewed on 23/3/2023

Nice software for order & inventory

Pros

Service is the best & it is up to date technology

Cons

Sometime system is hacked & trouble in inventory management

Response from Infoplus

Hi Pritish,

Thank you for the positive review! We'd love to know more about your comment on being hacked, as we are not aware of any security breaches occurring on our platform. We take security very seriously and have quarterly security audits to ensure the safety of our customers data. Please reach out to our support team with any information you may have!

nicole

Infoplus Review

Pros

Easy to use and its validity is good and user friendly.

Cons

Hard to get in touch with support on certain issues.

Response from Infoplus

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for the feedback! We're interested in hearing more about your experiences with support. Our SLA's require a response within 3 business days but on average we have responses our within a few hours. We recently rolled out a support chat feature that has a 10 minute response window so that may be a good avenue to explore for your company as well! Thank you for feedback and we'd love to chat with you so we can improve our services.

Katherine
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 28/7/2017

Amazing Software & Team! Allows Us to Focus on our Brand & Growth!

Don't think you are too small for this software! Utilizing it helped us grow beyond our expectations and focus on our goals without adding resources!

Pros

We are not tech experts so the fact that we learned this software and understand the workings of it is invaluable and a true testament to the dedicated customer support team at Infoplus Commerce. We are a new company and all of our resources need to be focused on costs and growth in real time. Letting Infoplus handle our inventory and fulfillment needs has allowed us to stay on track to hit 250% growth this year without adding a single resource to our team! I can say with 100% honesty this would not be possible without this software.

jason

Reviewed on 4/4/2023

operation review.

Pros

tracing features are great. Making reports are great too.

Cons

Mobile app has could be better. Could use more automation when it comes to label linking.System speeds are an issue as well at times.

Jessica

infoplus review

It's been great using this software to look up orders and inventory. Easy to find the information and easy to change anything necessary to be changed.

Pros

It's very easy to use and what you don't know, it's easy to figure out.

Cons

In the ways that I use InfoPlus, I don't really have anything that I don't like about it.

Good System

Infoplus is one of a couple WMS systems we use to support our clients needs, and it's a powerful system that meets our needs.

Pros

The software is much easier to use than a lot of other WMS's out there, but still has a full suite of features. A great tool for managing 3PL operations

Cons

Like with any enterprise software, it takes a little work to get up and going. But that's not really a con, that's just how the process goes.

Josh

Reviewed on 23/3/2023

Easy to use with good functionality

Smooth and convenient for what we use it for.

Pros

It's easy to keep track of orders and inventory.

Cons

The on demand kits and bundling features could be improved a bit. Not easy to set up and use.

Paddy
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 4/4/2023

External User

Excellent

Pros

Are experiance is very much a user as our 3pl run the show. But I find the product fuctional

Cons

No any you need to ask Shipcalm this question

Vanshika

Reviewed on 5/4/2023

Pros n Cons

Pros

Good UIEasy to Use Easy to understand and communicate

Cons

Colour are not good that are usedSometimes slow

Mara

Infoplus rocks!

Pros

Vendors have the capacity to put in their orders and scan the paperwork. Saves a lot of time and very efficient. Makes work a lot simpler

Cons

it used to be really slow to pull up all reports but that got better.