About MangoApps

MangoApps is a unified employee experience platform that combines intranet, training, teamwork, and content management into a single dashboard and workspace. Our user-friendly, infinitely customizable approach fits into the way...

4.2

Browse MangoApps Reviews

Reinard
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Reviewed on 26/10/2018

Great third party tool that seamlessly does what you wanted to do

While definitely a compliment, TinyTake has become one of those apps I forget about, it's there and I use it, without it taking effort or thought, it has become part of my workflow.

Pros

TinyTake is one of those apps that answers a question, you normally sit in front of your laptop and want to do something, but you aren't sure how and or if you can. When it comes to screen capturing, recording, sharing and editing, TinyTake answers any question you might have around these functions. It has a great set of core functionality that is free to use, and if you wanted to delve deeper into the video side, you can go Premium.

Cons

Nothing has bothered me to this point, and the way I use the software, it hasn't not been able to do something I wanted to do.

Response from MangoApps

Thank you for your review Reinard! We're glad that TinyTake works well for you. It is an honor to know that it has become a natural part of your workflow, thank you for being a value customer! Cheers

Reviewed on 23/3/2018

Very good system for tracking projects and storing knowledge in an accessible manner

Knowledge repository and project management system streamlining.

Pros

Ability to create individual projects within which you can have message feeds, tasks, wikis, file storage etc.
Wikis (external to projects) are used by us as knowledge repositories as are file folders within the system.
Everything is very easily searchable.
Using the desktop app you have live chat functionality.
E-mails - from external systems such as Outlook - can be sent directly to projects and appear in the feed.

Cons

Managing tasks within an individual project is easy but there's no easy way to track tasks across all projects. Tasks can be sorted by unassigned, not started, started, etc. but no overall "not yet finished" type sorting to capture all live tasks and a report can't be created from this view (only within projects). This just creates a bit more work.
No Gantt chart capability.

Response from MangoApps

Thank you for your review of MangoApps! We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a customer. I've recorded your feedback and will be sure to pass it along to our product teams. Cheers!

• Industry: Management Consulting
2.5

Reviewed on 19/11/2015

Solid, always getting better, some unique features

Pros

Web-based access is a plus; TinyTake is great to attach photos to areas; client collaboration is very helpful. The product always gets better with the new feature additions. The user interface is solid and clean and easy to understand. Great for file storage and documenting things.

Cons

Wish I could add my own fields and apps inside the platform. Would like the ability to track some more project-level details.

Top MangoApps Alternatives

• Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 20/3/2018

Overall great to use, although could use even more customization and tagging

Working collaboratively across multiple offices on select projects, increased communication with decrease email, better control of company story, filing system

Pros

Easy to learn, and therefore faster adoption of software. It is intuitive, and accessible to everyone, not just tech people. General layout and user experience seems thought out. Also, everyone loves the levels & badges... go figure

Cons

Cons about the software include some customization issues that have recently been rolled out - templates for posts/wikis. With wikis, would be great to edit their ranking (hierarchy) after we publish. Sometimes we create the wiki, only to have to delete it later, because we thought of a different group or category that it should be under.

Also, would like the ability to work on a draft by multiple people before publishing (right now we publish on a closed group, and then take turns editing it there).

Would also like a better tagging system for photos and files with more controls built in.

Response from MangoApps

Thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback along. Cheers!

Eugene
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 21/8/2021

"MangoApps has truly helped in overseeing projects for me and my group particularly"

Document the executives and string the board, it's an incredible application for sharing and staying up with the latest with items and thoughts.

Pros

it has a ton of provisions particularly the piece of making strings, wikis, variants of records, picture, and video reviews, notices and labels, bunch the executives, talking usefulness and identifications too it's an incredible application. I likewise discovered the simplicity of adding and eliminating visitor clients for occasional representatives, with low evaluating extremely alluring focuses.

Cons

I wasn't impressed by the way that MA doesn't permit video calls and associations for certain outside devices and applications for usefulness.

Wareh

Reviewed on 21/3/2018

My experience has been nice. I've used MangoApps before now and its a great means of communicat...

Mangoapps made my onboarding easy.
I find it easy to assign tasks to team members.
The wiki functionality is very useful because it gives our developers a pool of information the can always refer to as well as update if need be.

Pros

The existence of groups.
Ability to create wikis for developers to study.
The mention notification
Badges - its fun
Great place for proper onboarding of new employees.

Cons

I'd prefer if I could view content of any group but the extra functionality will be not to be able to post comments. I always have to make requests to join a group where I need to access specific information.

Response from MangoApps

Thank you for your review Wareh! It means a lot to us that you've taken the time to provide feedback. I'm glad to hear that we've made onboarding easy for you and your business. Cheers!

Steve
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Reviewed on 20/3/2018

Overall, I've had a very positive experience with the MangoApps software.

Pros

The MangoApps software has been a very powerful tool for our company. What I like most so far is definitely the customer service. The MangoApps team is always willing to listen to our feedback and implement new features and requests to make sure that their product is the best it can be, and that it always meets our company needs.

Cons

It can be difficult at times to learn all of the ins and outs of this product (especially the settings) because of the many different menus and sub-menus you have to dive into to discover and make these types of changes.

Response from MangoApps

Steve, thank you for your review of MangoApps! We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a customer. It is an honor to know that customers realize the power of MangoApps, and enjoy the overall experience. If there is anything we can do to help you or others with the learning process, please pass that feedback along! Thank you again

Sabrina

Reviewed on 7/11/2018

Great Support and Easy to Use

Pros

I like how much support we got from the Mango team to get the product up and running. Also we were able to get this tool up in a very short time!

Cons

The customization aspect. It was hard customizing some of the overall css styles for the site

Response from MangoApps

Thank you very much for your review Sabrina! We take tremendous pride in our customer's satisfaction, especially what we do to support and onboard our customers.

I will pass along your feedback regarding the customization aspect. Thank you again for being a MangoApps customer!

Reviewed on 13/7/2020

MangoApps Review

OVerall I have had a great experience using MangoApps, and I use it almost daily.

Pros

Overall MangoApps is a great tool that I use daily and enjoy the chat feature most and mobile usability.

Cons

I think the only thing that I do not like is that occasionally the mobile app fails to work.

Response from MangoApps

Thanks for reviewing MangoApps! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team specifically pertaining to your issues with the mobile app, thank you again!

Rajasekar
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 8/12/2021

Worth it !!!

Pros

Easily integrates with the existing system.

Cons

na

Salesforce Service Cloud and Microsoft 365
Graham

Reviewed on 3/10/2020

Good Product

We like Mango Apps, for what we pay we feel it is a good product. We operate from Asia, where it does operate ok.
If they had support in different countries and provided the software in multiple languages they would probably dominate the market hands down.
Best to remember that no commercially available product is going to be perfect for everyone, so taking this into consideration they have done a great job in developing the product.

Pros

The improvement you get in communication between employees is great and results in far better proficiencies across your whole business.
Document storage is great for international businesses, the ease of being able to transfer documents between countries securely is a big thing for me.
It does encourage employee engagement which is what we really needed. Many of our people work remotely, so we needed something to combat the isolation.

Cons

1. The chats disappear. I am referring to the actual discussion here. You can have a history of chat and then suddenly it will all disappear never to return! I am talking about the small pop up boxes and not from internet explorer itself.
2. Support is a bit haphazard, I have received replies to one inquiry and then never received a reply to another.
3. Emails do not work. I notice once an email is used by one person the system will not allow you to use the same email for other users, even if the original user is no longer active. I assume this is a security feature, but very unpractical because employees often use the same email.

Jill
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 26/10/2018

MangoApps Review

We've used since 2013 I believe, it's been a great collaboration tool and useful to get things out of email and store shareable (thats the key) data in one place. I like it!

Pros

Easy collaboration in the feeds. Teams, groups, and projects make it nice to only see what the things you're involved in and not everything going on in the company. I like the Intranet, we use it to share company information, employee accomplishments, and even the menu for the cafe downstairs.

Cons

When you want to view a task from the feeds it opens in a pop up view and it not useful because you don't see the comments, I always have to "copy link" then paste that into the browser.
Trackers, the line number is static, so it you sort the numbers stay the same, so if someone reference a line you may not be looking at the same thing if you sorted, there needs to be an actual unique Id.

Response from MangoApps

Jill, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and provide feedback! I'm happy to hear you've been a customer for so long and I hope we can continue to earn your business for many years to come! I will be sure to pass along your feedback as well. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 22/3/2018

Mango has increased the communication and collaboration among our global offices

Increased company communication (and reduced emails)
Global team collaboration
Single source of knowledge

Pros

I really value the customer support that Mango provides. Whenever I come across an issue on our site, the support team is always quick to respond and help. They are also always thinking of new features to add and welcome input from their customers. The system has also been a great place to serve as our single source of knowledge. So all departmental resources, company announcements, and other relevant information is stored on our site.

Cons

Mango has a lot of great features, but at times there are many steps to accomplish a single task. Things aren't always as intuitive as I'd like. However, I think that the team is always working hard to simplify and improve these processes

Response from MangoApps

Thank you for your review of MangoApps! We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a customer. I'm glad to see you are seeing our efforts to simplify and improve processes. Our goal is to not only provide a powerful tool for any use case, but make it easy and intuitive for all businesses and user types. Cheers!

Siobahn

Reviewed on 20/3/2018

It has increased our overall communication and capturing information.

Pros

The collaboration and ability to direct the information to the right people, teams etc. We can troubleshoot issues in a more effective way than our business software. The search ability makes it a invaluable resource over trying to find things in email. We use Mango every day and have really built our company culture around the capabilities and efficiency it creates.

Cons

Sometimes it can be hard to understand the best way or best practice for how to deliver the information. Teams, projects, departments etc all have different functions and you have to really understand them and utilize them properly.

Response from MangoApps

Siobahn, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback along. Cheers!

Wole

Reviewed on 20/3/2018

High business value due to the number of useful modules. Very irritating billing.

Keeps the whole company on one page.

Pros

Range of modules (wikis, posts, groups, projects, calendars, etc).
No apparent limits on data storage.

Cons

Many international debit/credit cards don't work on the payment platform, and to make matters worse the company shuts off access to your account as soon as a payment fails. Many complaints on this have had no impact.

Response from MangoApps

Wole, thank you for your review! I am glad to hear that you find MangoApps to be the right solution for your business and realize the power of our modules. I am sorry that there have been issues with billing. Have your billing issues been resolved? Please let us know.

Itziar

Reviewed on 20/3/2018

I use it to manage my projects and share files, tasks, ideas with my colleagues. Great tool

I am able to manage my projects in a very easy and visual way. I can share everything with my colleagues and also with our customers, and access it from anywhere.

Pros

I like the look and feel, the ease for managing my projects and tasks, and sharing what we need with my colleagues

Cons

The app has evolved a lot, but still misses some features I would like to have when I am not at the office.

Response from MangoApps

Itziar, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I'm glad to see that you have stuck with us through our progress and evolution. If you have ideas or suggestions, we are all ears!

Replied 21/12/2018
Tanya

Reviewed on 8/7/2020

MangoApps Review

Pros

This software can be used by logging into a desktop and also as an app. This feature is flexible for those that need info on the go. I am set up for notifications based on topics I am interested in and able to only see what is of interest to me.

Cons

Initially I felt that learning how to use this software was challenging, but once I got the hang of it, it became easier. I am able to navigate through the functions and access information that I need.

Response from MangoApps

Tanya, thanks for reviewing MangoApps! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team and we will continue to make it easier to learn and navigate. Thank you again!

Miles

Reviewed on 7/10/2020

Great Tool for streamlining communication and running an effective organization

Pros

Mangoapps has been an incredible tool for our company as we have grown throughout the years. Having this platform to streamline communication, and each member of our team work through has progressed how we work in our roles. There are an endless amount of features that will advance your company, but using trackers has been the biggest tool for us to keep up with provider charts.

Cons

I cant think of many cons with mangoapps. Anything we've seen a fault in, we've been able to reach out to their team and get their help in changing it, adjusting it, or upgraded.

Kamran

Reviewed on 3/11/2018

Wikis are the best

Our entire knowledge base is being handled by mango apps. We're categorized into different departments so the departments feature for us is very handy.

Pros

User management, departments and roles have been best organized. The APIs are a big plus. We usually use skype for text communication but we've also considered mango apps chat as an alternative.

Cons

It should have a desktop application as well, like for macbook and windows.

Response from MangoApps

Thank you for your review Kamran! I'm happy to hear that MangoApps is working well for your business and that the APIs make life easier. As you may already know, we do have desktop apps for Mac/PC that allows for communication and composing posts/updates, questions, polls and more into any team as needed. It is not the full experience of Mango like on web, but i'll be sure to pass your feedback along. Thanks again!

Juan

Reviewed on 3/4/2020

MangoApps is Great for your team

Great, while the team is using and feeding the system with contents, this tool will be a great part of your organization.

Pros

while using the system, remote and local users can be not just connected but sharing information, data, wikis, real-time communication, customer information and a lot more.

Cons

maybe it has too much that sometimes is difficult to understand or to reach every functionality

Response from MangoApps

Juan, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We are pleased to see that it is still a good fit for the workflow at WebFX. As you mentioned, we understand that the span of features may be confusing at times, we are working on improving and defining features to better address that. Thank you again!

Replied 6/6/2020
Chanel
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 8/9/2021

Mango

The best way to describe my overall experience, FUN!

Pros

I love how easy it is to navigate mango & simple to build pages. I like that I am not forced to use coding & can work with word & pasting. So many beneficial tools, this is an upgrade we had been waiting for!

Cons

I'm having some issues getting video recordings loaded in Mango for training purposes. There's only certain software that is compatible & I'm having some issues getting the compatible software to work as well.

Renee
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Reviewed on 20/11/2015

Account Administrator for mid-size nonprofit

Pros

MangoApps could essential replace Outlook. The system is very robust, offers many customization options and a user friendly dashboard. I especially like the MS Word plug-in to eliminate the feeling of having to always log into the system . I can not only track my individual projects, but also track group projects as well. We have introduced all of our freelance designer to this platform and it enables us to track their workload and deliverables. The app is functional too! It makes sending and reviewing files while on the-go super easy.

Cons

The Wikki is hard to use and not very intuitive. We haven't had much luck using it especially when trying to use it for Microsoft Excel.

JoHanna

Reviewed on 18/7/2017

This software has been extremely easy to use and to collaborate with.

Pros

It brings the company together and makes it an easy way to share news across offices. We have really enjoyed using this platform!

Cons

Some of the features don't have the same capabilities that we are used to in other platforms. Mango is constantly open to updates, and we get excited about the new releases!

Response from MangoApps

JoHanna, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! I'm thrilled to hear it has been a great fit for your business, and we're glad you're along for the ride as we grow together! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have further feedback or ideas! Cheers

Replied 18/12/2018
Jerry
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 7/10/2020

Go Mango!

Pros

Mango is a great application for intra-office social networking and social governance.

Cons

Another platform to jump on but once implemented its great.

Noah
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Reviewed on 8/7/2020

Mango for you

Pros

the user interface reads very well and helps with ease of use.

Cons

when navigating from page to page the load time seems a little too long.

Response from MangoApps

Noah, thanks for reviewing MangoApps! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team, thank you again!