About eloomi

Streamline your onboarding, upskill & reskill your talent pool, hit compliance goals, and drive true people development with the eloomi Learning Experience Platform. We’ve seen organizations around the world struggle with...

4.7

Browse eloomi Reviews

Hannes
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 10/5/2019

Great e-elearning management system

It's been great using eloomi so far. The system itself is great especially the management part of it and the support from eloomi is fantastic.

Pros

Very easy to use both for me as a administrator and for the end users which is of course much more important.
Very fast and great support from eloomi as well.

Cons

I would really love an app for iOS and Android but I think they are working on it.

Bernhard

Reviewed on 15/12/2020

Efficient and reliable platform

Pros

We use eloomi mainly for internal formal training. The migration from our previous platform and roll out went smoothly, with great support from everyone at eloomi. The platform is shipped with a lot useful out-of-the-box functions and features that allow administrators to quickly set up departments and establish a user hierarchy, grant dedicated user access and set up notifications. Our learners appreciate the clean UI that allows them to easily identify the learning that is available and keep track of deadlines of mandatory courses or programs. It is easy to enable others to administer parts of the platform or to provide content, which was a huge plus since we are a small team working with L&D.

Cons

We use dedicated e-learning authoring tools, but sometimes it's more efficient to create smaller courses directly in the LMS. I wish there would be better options to create courses within the platform. The content editor is a bit limited and the quizzes don't offer a greater variety of question- or quiz types. Another area of improvement would be providing automated workflows especailly for assigning learners to courses or programs.

Bill
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 1/11/2022

Poor program. Needs upgraded.

Pros

I did have some value with my onboarding process and training but other than that it was just a poor experience overall. I guess I should have done more research.

Cons

User experience is poorly written. Not interactive with the end users to select their own trainings. Customer service is non-existent when you are in the United States and customer support is in another country that's in a different day then you.

Response from eloomi - eloomi

Hi Bill. We're disappointed to hear about your experience with eloomi but appreciate hearing from you and take all customer feedback very seriously. Our EVP of Customer Success, Mike Hobler, would really appreciate a few minutes of your time to learn more about your experience.

We recognize that our customers are our most important asset and are investing heavily in Customer Success. We are continuously growing our team in the US (Mike included), to provide localized support in the time zones our US customers are in.

We are also maturing our customer success practice and are levelling up our customer communications strategy. In the coming months, we will be launching a number of programs to provide thought leadership and best practices to our entire customer base.

If we can provide any further support, or clarify some of your questions, we'd be more than happy to help.

Best regards
Team eloomi

Replied 21/11/2022

Top eloomi Alternatives

annie

Reviewed on 31/10/2022

An effective software.

I was looking for a learning management system (LMS) that would help me manage my online courses. I decided to go with eloomi because they offer a system that is simple, easy to use, and affordable.The eloomi dashboard is easy to navigate and it's easy to create course content. The performance management dashboard is also easy to use and allows me to monitor the students' progress.The eloomi system is perfect for me.

Pros

I've been in the IT field for over 20 years and have worked for a lot of companies. But I've got to say, I've never seen a company that has one product that is so versatile and can be used in so many ways. eloomi is a learning management system, a performance management system, a marketing tool, and a web portal. It can be used in so many ways to help you learn, perform, market, and manage your business.

Cons

My overall rating will be positive because everything works flawlessly and it has an extremely easy-to-use interface. It takes an average of 10 minutes to adapt to the software.

Bjørn
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 6/5/2022

Flexible and engaging solution

We use Eloomi to solve different challenges:

-Onboarding
-Talent management
-Content creation
-Upskill fast and when needed
-Performance Management
-Compliance training
-Certifications

Pros

-Easy to build and maintan the organizational structure, and to make the solution appear different depending on where in the organization the solution is used
-Flexible user roles
-Possible to benchmark learning and goals/results in the organization. Easy to upskill when new skills are needed.
-User friendly authoring tool
-Not only easy to use for the users, also easy for the administrators.
-Easy to create blended learning experiences
-Great support

Cons

Not a big problem, but in the future it would be nice with more possibilites to integrate with even more systems

Richard

Reviewed on 9/10/2020

A product that excels in both technology and customer experience

My experience with eloomi has been fabulous. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular has really gone out of her way to make this whole thing work and has probably single handedly ensured a very long and prosperous relationship between both organisations. Nothing was too much for her - truly a credit to the business.

Pros

We use eloomi to provide a fantastic learning experience for our customers outside of our live workshops. I was attracted to eloomi as the company clearly has a brilliant culture, energy and can-do attitude (sorry for the cliche) that enables us to grow alongside the platform.

The software itself is very reliable and robust; with an intuitive and easy to use interface that makes navigation incredibly easy. Most LMS's are bulky and slow. Eloomi is neither. We have also had to be pretty demanding with requests for changes to it to fit our needs and the experience team have been brilliant - notably [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Cons

Absolutely nothing at this moment in time.

Johan
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 10/5/2022

A LMS software that supports all relevant and necessary features.

Pros

Eloomi offers all relevant features in terms of being able to build your own content in all relevant formats. The system it self is very intuitively to navigate in and in case any questions arise, you can always find the needed help in either Eloomi's self service or via their chat.

Cons

Nothing major, but in the back log, when navigation to programs and then hitting the modules tab, it could be useful from here to be able to navigate into the different modules. Nonetheless you just navigate into the modules it self from the learning menu.

Hildur Jona
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Reviewed on 3/5/2019

Easy to use and great value

We had problems with training new employees and that is why we decided to get Eloomi. We found it great to be able to start our employee training before employees start working at our company. Also that you can schedule training from start, decide when a course is available and so on. We also had a lot of checklists that were being printed and scanned, and the checklist feature helped us get rid of a lot of paper and even solved misunderstanding on who did what. I am also really happy with all my communication with Eloomi, it is a great company to work with.

Pros

I love how easy everything is in Eloomi and how it only takes around 2 minutes to set up a learning course for our employees. The feedback tool is also really good, as employees now are able to give a review when they finish their learning. We were also able to brand it with our colors and logo so that it feels like you are using an internal tool. Also easy to customize in Icelandic. I also love that we can use checklists as they help us take an important step into the future. The service is excellent, I really feel like I know my contact person even though we never actually met. Overall very satisfied.

Cons

This is a new product but still, they manage to fulfill all my wishes and I still haven´t found anything to complain about :)

Catharina Tamara
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 15/7/2022

Overall it has been good, and it has been really nice to have Ena as a constant, who has taking meetings and helped us through the process, she has done a great job

Pros

I like when it flows and one thing easily gets to the next

Cons

Very often the system dosent save your moduls correctly, even though you press save, so you have to create them more than once.
I would like a "start date" for processes, so that you can assign them for the future

Benjamin

Reviewed on 6/3/2018

The system is very effective in order to train and onboard employees creating a coherent...

Pros

- The participants including employees from across all parts of the organization have been very positive about the experience.
- It is intuitive and easy to use.
- It seems to have been built with ease of use as the main design principle. Great UX.

Cons

- Needs improvement on employee reporting for management insight
- Lacks documentation but support is very helpful

Jessica
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 2/1/2020

We found that the overall experience was quite good with Eloomi, especially when we received one specific contact person. However in the initial set up, we had limited support, guidance or advice from Eloomi. I think this could be improved for new customers. Furthermore we do not receive any information on the updates, so we miss the new changes. This could be improved with communication and instructions on what the new changes are.

Pros

It is very easy to use and the end user requires little training. It is flexible and can be adapted to the organisations use easily.

Cons

The reporting functionality is quite clunky and not as easy as it could be

Ingunn
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 3/7/2019

Easy to use and manage

Training and development has been a challenge in a relatively big and distributed company. We have many internal systems that has been a challenge to train our employees to use and adopt. But after we implemented Eloomi, the education material on how to use our systems is now available all the time to our employees to view and review. Also, we are now able to verify all the training and development of our staff, which sometimes is a standard requirement.

Pros

Eloomi is very easy to manage and very user friendly. The Eloomi staff is very willing to receive feedback and quick to respond and to improve the system. It is very good to be able to have our checklists online. It is a step forward for our employees to have access to online learning management system 24/7 and be able to control better the time they use for re-education.

Cons

This is a new system and that means that sometimes we experience bugs and complications. But as said before, the Eloomi staff is very able and willing to solve all our problems.

Tunc

Reviewed on 30/12/2016

Perfect LMS and Performance MGMT ecosystem

I have been in many well known multinational companies and used their LMS and PM platforms but due to lack of engagement capabilities, UX, low-level functionalities, and UI problems hated all and they were a burden for me to follow and complete. Now with eloomi, I feel more attached and dedicated to by capabilities, skills and performance development thru user-friendly UX, increased coach-employee time, one click access to performance progress and gamification. It is a great ecosystem in which I can easily find what I need to develop, track my development and also in return contribute to.

Pros

UX, UI, closed loop development and performance functionalities, technical capabilities

Selina
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 19/3/2018

Simple, Flexible, Customer Centric

Pros

Eloomi are a truly customer centric business and it has been a pleasure to work with them so far. They have been flexible, responsive and happy to flex and adapt with us to ensure we end up with a solution that is right for our business.

Being able to have both learning and development and performance management in one place will most definitely add value, simplify the management tasks and improve the quality of conversations between managers and employees.

Cons

So far we have not experienced any negative elements about the software. Eloomi are constantly developing the software and I know there are lots of things on the roadmap to continue to meet and exceed customer needs.

Robert Neble

Reviewed on 13/1/2017

Great software

It´s easy, It´s motivating, It´s intelligent, great link between learning and performance and it looks great as well. Very easy to implement in the organization and support easy learning.

Rebekah
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 30/9/2020

Excellent Partnership with Eloomi

Overall, Eloomi was a fantastic company to work with! Very efficient, friendly, fun and knowledgeable

Pros

This software is VERY user friendly and easy to understand!

Cons

Some functions were not customisable to what we wanted.

Hrund

Reviewed on 4/5/2019

A major change re. continuing education.

We now have a semi "individualized" continuing education program, much more focused. We save staff- time and money because of that. Educational content has become better structured, the system guides/calls for a certain structures that we have benefited from when developing educational content.

Pros

I like best how "user friendly" it is, for end-users, for content developers, that is to organize and upload content, and for administrators to keep track of how staff is using the system/educational content.

Cons

Haven't really come across anything I haven´t liked.

Júlía Hrönn

Reviewed on 5/12/2018

Customer centric, simple and easy to use LMS.

I use the LMS for vocational education in different public institutions. The simplicity and accessibility of the system is of great value to my business.

Pros

I like the simplicity best. It's very user friendly on both ends. It looks good and works well on all devices. The customer service is excellent and the help support team is relentless in solving all problems that occur and finding ways for the system to adjust better to my business operation.

Cons

I could use a more complex assessment unit within the system.

Elayna

Reviewed on 2/8/2017

Progressive acceleration platform

Pros

It's slick! The modules and tools are modern and hip. The platform is easy to use from the administrator side, as well as the user side. And the whole idea around learning and acceleration is very well thought out. This isn't your standard PMS or LMS.

And the hands-on support for the eloomi team has been top-notch - super responsive, quick turnarounds, and there to truly help us.

Atli
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 13/1/2017

Great and easy way to communicate messages to employees

Eloomi has from day one been very easy to use as an administrator to distribute certain material to the rest of the organisation. From an user perspective, it is certainly a very fun to receive feedback and process material that it sent to each individual.

Pros

It is both very easy to administrate and easy as an user to get an overview of everything that is relevant.

Cons

To be honest, there is none.

Reviewed on 12/3/2018

The platform has great possibilities, and the design is intuitive and user-friendly.

Pros

The design and flexibility in setup. It is possible to make the platform fit our organisation's needs.

Cons

Should become better at handling custom-made workflows and make sure these are working as agreed. Furthermore, some texts could be more clear in content and direction.

Hazhen
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 10/9/2018

Great for LMS og Performance Management

It helps the onboarding and preboarding system and makes it easy for iur employees to track improvements

Pros

Very user-friendly and easy to customize. Easy to create modul and learnings. Very helpful customer service

Cons

Nothing yet. Eloomi is very good at seeking feedback.

Roel
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Reviewed on 19/6/2020

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Eloomi helped us create a blended learning experience in which learning could become more adapted to the needs of our employees. Accessible, digestible and appealing for whenever employees have a moment to spare, even from home.

Pros

The fact that the platform was so easy-to-use that we could set it up, start using it and learn from it since day 1. A professional tool made easy.

Cons

Pricing is quite steep for smaller companies, especially if you want to use multiple parts/modules. Value for money is very good though!

Chiara

Reviewed on 29/5/2019

Eloomi grate LMS platform!

We are struggling to have a good platform for our elearning program. With Eloomi we have answered our issues with the existing platform and make more fun the elearning.

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to use.
Layout is simple but modern. it can be adapted to the needs of my customers and it has a lot of features to customize your portal.

Support is great and efficient. Feedback is prompt.

Cons

We have not yet encountered issues or things we like less.

Therese

Reviewed on 18/4/2017

Great system!

We have been using eloomi for about a year now and we are super-happy that we chose eloomi to be our LMS / elearning / People management system. The system is very intuitive, with a modern look & feel. Customer support responds quickly and are eager to help.