eWay-CRM Reviews

Visit Website

About eWay-CRM

CRM tools within e-Way CRM are integrated with Outlook, allowing for further use and expansion of the system. With this software, marketing is done easily and efficiently because it can assist in creating strategic plans, sending...

4.7

Browse eWay-CRM Reviews

Tracy
Tracy

Reviewed on 10/3/2023

Great customer service

Great overall experience.

Pros

The customer service at this company has been fabulous. They’ve answered each and every question I’ve posed to them great team to work with.

Cons

I wish the contact management software would integrate with our Verizon phone system. It does integrate with some phone systems I believe, but just not this one. That might be due to complexities of Verizon.

Luc
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 21/2/2024

The searched CRM

Pros

Full intergration within Outloook and GTD inspiration. Excellent support.

Cons

Customisation for being efficient is a hard work while required.

Martin

Reviewed on 3/5/2024

Experience with eWay

We only use Eway to a small extent of its capabilities. I am sure that it can provide our needs in case of company growth and CRM software requirements.

Pros

Integration of eWay into Outlook.
Easy data transfer between these programs.
Creating Opportunities from Email.
Easy archiving of Mail to Opportunity/Project.

Cons

I'm not aware of a more serious deficiency

Top eWay-CRM Alternatives

Radek
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 27/3/2024

eWay Review

I don't use software unless absolutely necessary and I think there are far more user friendly and modern CRMs out there.

Pros

Tracking project progress from a business perspective (opportunity, invoicing, etc.)

Cons

The software is outdated, I have to open another application to get to eway (Outlook) and for each tab in eway a new window opens. The software is unsuitable for tracking the progress of the project.

Natalie
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 2/2/2024

Good value for money, best Outlook integrated CRM

Pros

Outlook Integration, Pipeline management, Mobile app with contacts synchronization and access to all data from the phone.

Cons

Initial customization was not super intuitive and required several remote help sessions

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

Outlook desktop integration, price, local technical support, Czech brand
Vít
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 16/4/2024

Čerpadla , Příprava

Overall satisfaction at 80%, facilitates communication within the company, access to the database.

Pros

Access to shared information, emails, documents. The possibility of searching for conversations, the possibility of creating teams and comments .

Cons

Occasional problems with compatibility with outlook, longer loading of the database .

Patrik

eWay in Metrotest

Pros

Implementation into Outlook and the possibility of customizing the system.

Cons

There is no possibility to customize templates and make it easier to edit reports.

Alberto
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 25/3/2024

eWay-CRM keeps my contacts and projects organized with ease.

Pros

User-friendly interface, customizable fields, great for tracking project progress.

Cons

Lacks advanced reporting features, occasional slowdowns when syncing large amounts of data.

Terry
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 9/4/2024

Easiest CRM I have used

Pros

How it seemlessly integrates with Outlook

Cons

Nothing yet, been using for one week and o have not come across anything I do not like

Khethukuthula

user friendly

its been great and work flows smoothly with the app

Pros

i like the fact that you can sync it with your phone, in case youre in site and need info on clients and you left your computer, you can just look it up on your phone

Cons

you need to be smart to learn it it takes some time

Douglas
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 28/10/2021

Tied at the Hip with Outlook

I've deployed eWay with 2 of our 3 salesmen. Still trying to get a feel for full extent to which we will utilize it. Eventually, will deploy it to the newer, third salesman -- but not sure that he will utilize. I was disappointed with custom report capability (without SQL programming), but when I learned to use the filters, my needs were met (for now). eWay offered to do the custom programming for a fee, but the bennefit didn't justify the cost. Overall, I appreciate the close integration with Outlook and, at the end of the day, that is what prompted me to select eWay over other alternatives.

Pros

We absolutely wanted (and found) an add-in to Outlook that would prompt for Sales Lead association upon sending an email. We can go about our normal business and it will prompt us for association -- as long as the contact is in the database.

Cons

Cost is higher than expected....but partly because I have to pay for extra storage.
- When we associate an email (or email chain) with a Sales Lead, all of the messages with that lead are stored on eWay.
- The problem is that we send and receive many large attachments.
- We wish there was a way to not store attachments.

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

I liked the outlook integration...it didn't force me to change the way I took care of email.

Response from eWay System

Hello Douglas,

thank you for the review. We are happy for your feedback!

Replied 1/11/2021
Petra

Reviewed on 2/5/2023

eWay - easy way to controll yout business

We are eWay as our CRM for everyone - KAM, project manager, advisors, administrative for training, director and me. Every day is used and is there is any problem, we need it to be fixed as soon as possible - without eWay we have no information.

Pros

Features and logic and improving. You can customize the SW as you need and if you know how, you can do it by yourself.

Cons

In the beginning the call from mobile phone was reported easily in the app "automaticaly" but this is no longer possible. This was nice for better reporting of time, how long you spent calling clinets. You can do it now manualy, but the added value is lost.

RAYNET CRM

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

The internal designet databes was no longer enough for our needs.

Because of Office 365 and Microsoft products, we choose eWay
Tino

Reviewed on 24/11/2023

CRM is good

Easy to use but reporting and monitoring is not so good

Pros

Integration in MS Outlook

Cons

Reports are bad

Infor OS

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

Better control and access.........................

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

Costs but soon we most probably switch to infor CRM
Zdenek
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Reviewed on 18/10/2021

Invest Your Time Right - eWay

in a word - an overview
With eWay, I have an overview of all orders and opportunities

Pros

The support of the eWay team is intensive
outlook user interface

Cons

editing documents before customization according to our requirements

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

I wanted one working environment, including email I wanted to get information quickly from CRM I wanted a system that would effectively return the time I spent sharing information

Customer support is 100% and transparent Effectively wasted time in my business

Response from eWay System

Hello Zdenek,

thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at [email protected]?

Replied 26/10/2021
Melanie

Reviewed on 3/5/2023

EWay CRM

5 out of 5. One night on tech support, the [sensitive content hidden] himself jumped on to solve an issue, as part of regular liasing with customers. Thanks [sensitive content hidden]!

Pros

fully customisable, can create any field required. Simple or as complicated as you like. Have used for years, and hopefully will use for many more

Cons

nothing really, there isnt much that stands out that I would change

Zoho Desk

more features

Salesforce Sales Cloud

ease of use to pick up
Allen

Reviewed on 22/9/2020

Great system if you have ample time to spend communicating with eWay support

eWay helped us to organize our contacts and prospects with in such a way where we can manage and track our recurring outreach to the clients.

Pros

Integration with Outlook making interaction with eWay similar to how one navigates Outlook. Most outlook plugins I use or had tried take a significant performance tall on Outlook, but eWay is barely noticeable after initial startup time. Once or twice a week eWay seems to be bringing outlook to a halt but Outlook restart remedies this situation.

If you have a simple "how to" or "why not working" question you can expect a relatively prompt (2 - 12 hour) response.

Cons

1. the tutorials and eWay admin configuration screens refer to the same modules and objects within eWay by different names make understanding of the explanations confusing.
2. eWay does not support a concept of working with your company's global, centralized and shared contract database that is supported by MS Exchange via shared public contact(s) folders. Thus, every contact change made by one eWay user has to synchronized to all other users's MS Exchange's personal contact folders.
3. If you are reaching out to eWay to have them set up of repair not-working functionality expect to sent week on sending and reseeding your emails asking eWay to give you at least any response.

Michal
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 1/7/2021

Rating 201 consulting

At "eWay" we mainly deal with our business opportunities and then the whole management of our EU grant projects. As a consultancy agency with a focus on EU grants, we have hundreds of projects to manage and then monitor for several years to ensure the sustainability of the project. So CRM helps us in managing and most importantly in keeping track of the primary tasks and obligations that need to be followed according to the rules set out in the grant programme. eWay gives me a quick overview either from the perspective of our individual staff or from the perspective of our individual clients and projects.

Pros

What I like about "eWay" is the ability to customize the view, change individual fields and their groupings. Also saving views and quickly switching between them. Quickly moving columns and using filters. Possibilities to generate reports from tasks, diary or schedule for example invoicing, daily work done.

I like the technical support that responds quickly and professionally. The problem is usually fixed quickly and with the help of remote control of my PC.

Cons

The main thing that bothers me about working with "eWay" is the jamming of the whole system, including Outlook itself, when I need to filter for example a job when trying to create a new task or diary, etc.I have been provided with remote assistance several times, but despite efforts to resolve this issue, this error still occasionally manifests itself. It seems to me that the problem arises when outlook itself synchronizes my mail.

Response from eWay System

Hello Michal,

Thank you.

Team eWay-CRM

Replied 12/7/2021
Joe

Reviewed on 24/1/2017

Best Small Sales Office CRM Software.

I own a small home based sales business with two employees including myself. Many years ago the company I worked for used ACT as their CRM software. As the national sales manager for that firm I was able to make it work but I had to learn to use Crystal Reports to properly mine the data we were gathering.

in 2006 when I left to open my own company and I kept ACT because that is what I was what I knew. But after several hard drive failures that cost me many days of downtime reloading and trouble shooting software I decided to move my CRM data to the cloud. At that point I started working with "Prophet" by Avidian. It worked great for me and was pretty inexpensive by comparison. 2 years ago Prophet converted it's database and wanted to charge me dollars to convert what little data I had. After being a customer for so many years I saw that $ dollar demand as an act of war and went back to using ACT. Again ACT works but it is clumsy for me to keep bouncing back and forth between two software packages ACT and Outlook.

Last year I started working with Eway. It is very similar to Prophet in that it is cloud based and Outlook integrated but Eway offers a FREE version that works wonderfully. The customer service and technical training is second to none and the software works GREAT! And while I am sure I will convert to the pay version before long the free version does everything that I need in a nice concise easy to understand package. I highly recommend this company for small or start up sales offices.

Pros

Does everything a small sales office needs in the free version. Very flexible and getting better all the time.

Cons

I needed a couple of hours on the phone with Eway to get the hang of what goes where and why but once I had that figured out implementation has been full steam ahead.

Irving
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 20/1/2023

eWay CRM the Great Outlook Integrator

Great for keeping notes and tracking information for customers and prospects, grouping user in categories, and attaching users to companies

Pros

Great ease of use and fantastic integration with Outlook, which is one the most important features for me. In fact change from another CRM for this very reason (the other CRM's integration with Outlook was always breaking on new updates).

Cons

Very few cons - one improvement, although not a big deal for me, would be if software would load quicker on startup. Once started its great.

Andre
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 26/10/2021

The best BCM replacement available

I was hesitant to use eWay since I had never heard of them, but I made the move with the free version to test it and then to the premium version almost immediately because it really fills the needs for my business. The before and after sales support are beyond excellent. I know this sounds like a paid review, but it isn't, the service is just excellent and I have recommended it to other small business owners I know.

Pros

I especially appreciate the direct integration in Outlook. I replaced the discontinued Microsoft BCM software with eWay CRM and had I known about it earlier I would have changed earlier. eWay CRM is far better in many ways.

Cons

I have not really encountered any real cons, but I really wish they would implement a timer in the call history journal to make things a bit easier when tracking calls. The current method is fine, but a timer would make eWay CRM just about perfect for me.

Response from eWay System

Hello André,

thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback.

Replied 27/10/2021
Edward

Reviewed on 10/2/2021

eWay for Technical Sales

Very comfortable with my sales process - no more wishing that it could be better!

Pros

eWay allows us to use our own established Workflow to take an Inquiry all the way to a completed Project.
We are able to see all inquiries sorted into their current Workflow stage We were able to add our own custom fields and modify the layouts to track the detailed specifications required for each inquiry. It was a big deal to us to have a full featured text editor in the software. It has never been easier to take a call from a prospect and pull up the inquiry details for discussion and to progress the solution for them. The ability to save emails to each inquiry is critical and by actually using Outlook is great, I tried other CRM's, but the main failure point in them was how they "sync" with Outlook, in most cases, poorly.

Cons

As the product evolves, I am sure that there will be some additional features such as:
- Date/Time stamp would be handy.
- Creating a new Contact for a Company should autofill the Company Information, Address, etc. - Then if necessary, this could be changed.

Martina

Reviewed on 28/9/2021

The Best CRM!

Thanks to this tool, our sales have increased because we

Pros

eWay-CRM is a very user-friendly CRM tool. Thanks to eWay-CRM, we have an overview of all deals and we always know everything what we need to know about our customers. I really like the integration with Outlook. I appreciate the mobile application and integrations with other apps.

Cons

I think there is a lack of integration with Office 365 online.

Jospeh

Reviewed on 1/8/2022

Awesome work for a reasonable price.

Keeping up with Hospital accounts and Hospital clinics and employees can be an information chase but not with e-way.
It has been great for doing the same on my manufacturing side of life as well.

Pros

I really needed a CRM/Business Contact Manager that is plugged in and could be available from the toolbar in Outlook. It is available on my android or iOS device and other PCs and Mac's.
The price is perfect for the product and not prohibitive.
The abilities are deep and very capable.

Cons

I have not found anything I have not liked. There are some features within e-Way that I do not have a need to use but nothing, I don't like.

Barrie
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 23/2/2021

Our experience with e-Way

Positive - it does everything we need it to do for us now, and we can see that it has lots of extra features we can explore and use as our experience, data base and company grows.

Pros

Although there were some early issues with our use as an add in with Outlook, it appears that E-way did resolve these and the product has been very stable and reliable ever since. Ultimately this is the most important aspect for me - to be able to rely on the software package to provide the answer when I need it. Too many other ad in type software slow the performance of the software that they are connected to.

Cons

I haven't made the most of the software itself, and tend to export data to excel to process, simply because its a software package I know well. I know this is just a time commitment thing and that I should spend the time to learn the full abilities of E-way.

Christopher

Reviewed on 16/8/2023

Powerful and easy to use Outlook CRM for managing customer relationship and boosting productivi...

Great user experience.

Pros

eWay-CRM is absolutely the best Outlook CRM that help us to manage all our customers information like emails and notes in one place this helps us to save time and be more efficient and effective in all our projects because all communication anybody can read and make smart decisions. It's a great tool because it integrates with emails, calendar, tasks and contacts. It's easy to use this tool as it has a very intuitive and user-friendly UI and it works like Outlook making more easy to use and understand. When it comes to projects management it keeps them under control.

Cons

My team have been more productive and effective. Boost our sales and automate all our business services to save time and cost.