About SendPulse

SendPulse is a cloud-based marketing solution that allows users to manage email, text messaging and push notifications through a single platform. It is suitable for small and midsize businesses. SendPulse’s email features...

Browse SendPulse Reviews

Zachariah
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 25/4/2018

SendPulse fits our needs for bulk mailing to our many thousands of readers of our magazine.

The ability to send thousands of emails in one go. It helps manage campaigns to all our subscribers readers.

We also get to use it to send messages to select smaller subgroups of our readers and subscribers or even our advertisers (in some cases).

Pros

The User Interface UI is fairly neat and tidy. The buttons and controls are fairly easy to figure out even without a walkthrough or guide.

The software allows you to send a huge number of emails (to clean email addresses) with ease.

They maintain a high level of integrity with regard to not sending spam (to protect themselves and yourself).

Their support staff are polite and pretty prompt in dealing with queries and complaints. They tend to offer solutions where possible.

(For example, we had a mailing list that we had built over several years which had older addresses which had lapsed and expired and changed. When we tried to launch a campaign to those addresses many bounced back and they shut down the campaign midway. Initially, we were disappointed and irritated but after getting to chat with the support team we were offered good advice on cleaning our list. )

Cons

It would be good to have an email cleaner built into the software rather than having to use an external service.

I hate to pay for anything but sometimes you have to. In the case of SendPulse i got a good deal on a special and am happy with the price i pay. Those using the software can control their budget and choose packages that suit their pocket but be aware that there are cos

Gabor

Reviewed on 30/3/2022

Best newsletter service

I have switched over to SendPulse about a year ago or so. Before I was using another software doing similar functions. I never regretted the switch and have switch or newly signed up my customers to it too. I highly recommend.

Pros

This is one of the easiest software to use from all the newsletter software I have been using in the past. This is also one of the cheapest.

Cons

There are a few parts which needs a bit more polishing. The newsletter building part could be more user friendly.

Sendinblue

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

Mailchimp became much more expensive and also harder to use.

Faster customer support.
Luciano

Reviewed on 7/12/2021

CAUTION! Worst customer service in the industry

I've been working with email marketing platforms for over 15 years and by far, SendPulse is the worst customer service I've ever experienced. For almost 2 weeks I have been trying to solve a problem that is preventing me from sending emails and they are not making the slightest effort to understand and solve it. The service is grumpy and extremely slow, totally below the level of competitors I've used before.
I bitterly regret having chosen this company and I just haven't changed it yet because the automations were too much work to set up.

Pros

- it'scheap
- nothing else to praise so far

Cons

- slow software
- slow customer service (if any)
- they moderate the emails manually, which can slow down the process a lot, and they don't have a criterion (I had emails approved that were later disapproved, with no difference between them)

ActiveCampaign, SendGrid, Mailchimp and Amazon Pinpoint

• Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 28/10/2022

Very good software!

Everything good.

Pros

Easy to onboard and many marketing functions to integrate with CRM.

Cons

Social Media Management needs more features and will be the most cost-efective marketing and CRM tool for SMB market.

Costo y beneficio.
Santiago

Reviewed on 2/7/2021

We started using and became partners as soon as we could!

We started using the free version and since we are a digital marketing agency started to use it on our own clients first, guess what, we loved it so much that we became partners to offer it to our clients too!

Pros

We love the software, we were using another alternative which was way cheaper - in functionality, but not in price. Custom fields were a must and we got them, plus the automation features are incredible!

Cons

We had some small issues while connecting the domain but they just don't amount to much, plus the support team solved them in less than 3 minutes, so no concerns!

Sendinblue

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

Functionality and prices, the things you can do here at the price level are not comparable with either.

MailerLite

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

The email verification just makes it so much easier to check if the emails are valid and not get blocked, we once had an account with Sendinblue but it got blocked for just that reason so this was an added benefit.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 30/5/2022

No learning curve

Pros

SendPulse is very easy to learn and use. There is no frustration in any sense. The one time I needed help, I got it within 2 minutes.

Cons

I have been using SendPulse for 2 years. I can't honestly say there is something I don't like about it.

Sol
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 8/4/2022

Good software with perks.

Great customer service.

Pros

I love that you do SMS & emails. I think that it is a great value for start ups.

Cons

Definitely a step above their old version, but needs a guide map to a goal for new people who sign up. What do you want to do, then guide you to do that for people who are new beginners per se. Your plugin wasn't as friendly/easy as it should be for WordPress. I figured it out, but should have more help tips for beginners. Maybe add a YouTube video right into the plugin on how to use it and setup short codes.

Omnisend

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

Mailchimp is too expensive and didn't really do SMS at the time.

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

Gave me time to build my list and learn the software. Sometimes it takes a little time to get ready for an email launch.
Ajith

Reviewed on 21/10/2021

Nice experience of using whatsapp chatbot and all SendPulse features

Pros

Very easy to use and user friendly. Their pricing plan is also very attractive when we compared to its alternatives.

Cons

Only had 7 days trial. Should need at-least 14 - 30 days as trial period.

Haptik

Cost was too high

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

Cost is very cheap and ease of use of the bot builder
Ilia

Reviewed on 29/3/2022

Best email marketing software

It's the main tool for me to get all the announcements delivered to my students.
The emails are nice-looking, the delivery rate is great

Pros

I love how easy it was to set it up, verify the domain etc.
The software interface is modern-looking compared to some other mailing services; very easy to create and reuse templates, nice template library to quickly compile a nice-looking email. The dashboard is very informative and nice-looking too.

Cons

I didn't have any problems with it, for me it's working perfectly

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

Mailchimp interface is dreadful as if it was created in 1990 and hasn't changed since then.
Yainer

Reviewed on 9/12/2022

Sosafe

Pros

I like that its so easy to use and the way to present the results its so good

Cons

maybe they can work in the way to present how to make the changes in your email to be safe and far from be a spam

Gargi
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 5/10/2021

SendPulse is one of the most user-friendly email softwares

Smooth experience where all our organization's needs related to emails was fulfilled.

Pros

SendPulse got us started on the free trial almost immediately. The campaign is briskly verified and approved each time and the waiting time is a minimal as against some of the other popular providers which take half or even one whole day to approve campaigns. It is more cost effective & very easy to use with little to no training required! The Pay as you Go feature has also been a big plus with SendPulse as it suits our business model better than the regular subscription plans.

Cons

The template building could be improved a bit aesthetically (though it is pretty comfortable now as well!).

Munumi

Reviewed on 21/9/2021

Awesome platform for chatbot deployment

Customer Relations and support automation.

Pros

The platform is not expensive compared to its rivals. Its easy to create and deploy a chatbot on various platforms including instagram and facebook messenger. The customer support is always ready to help you out.

Cons

The only downside to it is the integrations with other platforms like Google calender. This has been a nightmare especially if you are doing it via webhooks.

MessageBird

Engati
Ina Eliza
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 7/10/2019

Happy with its free version

I am satisfied with the features that it has for free: templates, analytics, automation, resend emails to those that did not open. When the time will come, I will purchase the paid version.

Pros

I am using this software for e-mail marketing for a project that I am a part of. It was recommended to me by somebody who was using it for months already and was happy about it. Once you get used to it (as any software) and you find out how it works, it is very easy to send e-mails. I like that you can save templates and reuse them.

Cons

I had at the beginning an issue with the email that I was ending - the SendPuls refused to send it considering that it violates its rules. It was not the case. I emailed their customer support, showed them that they are wrong and solved the problem. Never had it since then (and this was about 2 years ago)

Robert
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 30/7/2018

Use it every day

The ability to send multiple personalized emails and sms message to my whole list or I can segment down to a small group. Very good value.

Pros

The best thing I like about sendpulse is ease of use. You can very easily set up a automated email flow along with sms message all in the same program. You can build custom temples emails and SMS message. You have the ability to use variables to make your campaign be more personalized. You can import emails or build them with HTML builder also. Click and drop email builders make it very simple. You also earn credits that can be used to pay for services. Customer support is fast and. Very helpful.

Cons

The big issue is speed, they do have an issue when it comes to. Page speed when saving email templets. It can be a little frustrating when you are trying to fix something small.

Nessma
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 17/9/2021

Great for small lists

It's a very good email marketing service for small lists under 2500 subscribers and for busy marketers who look for better automation. But their delivery rate and spam rate aren't the best out there.

Pros

What I loved about SendPulse in email marketing is that it has a free tier for up to 2500 subscribers, so you get to try it for free. The other main advantage is the automation features. It automatically sends to non openers on the date of your choice.

Cons

It's too conservative with the media content you can share in your emails. It censors your emails and must approve each one according to their policy. The spam filter is far from perfect, too, which impacts their delivery system and rates.

Ahmed
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 15/7/2022

Excellent All-In-One Marketing platform with easy to understand interface

Using SendPulse has made our email marketing and CRM much easier. It's a great product for any startup who wants all in one platform with an affordable price

Pros

SenPulse is an amazing marketing platform to have if you are starting a business. The interface is very easy to understand and makes the process of designing newsletters a breeze

Cons

I have been using SendPulse for the past few weeks It is so easy to use and the analytics are really great. Hopefully, support all currencies in CRM and integrate with Elementor for WordPress

MailerLite

Pricing

Anna

Reviewed on 31/1/2018

No cons of this service

I have been doing e-mail for a long time and sendpulse is the fourth service I use. And this is the most convenient service I've tested, in which I will definitely continue to work. I did not find anything uncomfortable or complicated, everything is intuitively understandable.

Pros

Simple and convenient editor
View statistics, click-through, charts
Easy management of address books
Polite quick support with clear tips
Ability to create very beautiful push notifications
Dashboard for multiple users

Cons

I managed to study not one service of e-mailing, and all had shortcomings, but SendPulse is still pleased, everything works fine.

Adam

Reviewed on 3/6/2021

Best mail merge and multiple channel product

Very efficient support.

Pros

Tons of important features, ease of use. Very flexible. Superb automation - e.g. triggering automated mailing and messaging from within my website. Ease of integration. Scalable.

Cons

Lack of right to left support (can be overcome using HTML).

Response from SendPulse

Thank you for the 5-star rating and your review, Adam!

Replied 10/6/2021
Mohsin
  • Industry: Program Development

Reviewed on 4/7/2021

SendPulse Has Many Feature For The Business to Promote

I can say I'm satisfied with the service 8 out of 10.

Pros

SendPulse has many features that really help the business to promote from the same platform! That is great in my opinion. It has a free plan so you can test it before you go on a large scale.

Cons

I can't remove my first email address from the SMTP account even I reach support. I planning no to continue that domain, so the email address is taking the 2 quota space but not useable for my case.

I recommend changing that policy and give us delete any email address instead of freezing one email address.

Derek

Reviewed on 4/4/2022

Great marketing channel solution

Pros

I like the free options to get started with new marketing communication channels. And the ease of use.

Cons

The subscribers option in Web Push Notifications does not reflect actual totals, gains and losses over time. I've exported numbers every month and when you go back to SendPulse the subscriber numbers change after a month ends and do not reflect correctly. This makes it hard to report back to our team how we're doing. SendPulse always shows that we have growth when in fact our total subscriber total is continually going down. Which is another issue.

Joanna
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 24/5/2019

Great tool

Pros

The program allows me to easily set the headers and images of alerts, as well as view the number of unsubscribing subscribers. It integrates well with a number of applications and tools we need.

Cons

Saving drafts periodically takes a very long time. SendPulse lacks advanced features and the ability to use ready-made templates for SMS distribution.

Reviewed on 2/7/2022

The most cost-effect email marketing tool I have used so far

This is the best tool I have used so far.

Pros

1. Cost-effective
2. accurate analytic data
3. easy to use
4. easy to set up

Cons

1. I don't know how to delete a few contacts at one go.

Firat
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 21/10/2016

Excellent service

Excellent service from Sendpulse. We use both Email and Smtp options, both work very well, fast and stable. I like to prepare our newsletter with sendpulse tools. Easy to use.Thanks

Pros

Email service: Easy to use, user friendly interface, fast.
Smtp service: Fast and stabile.
Support Team(Helpdesk): Very friendly team, focus to solve your questions, Fast

Cons

What I dont like is, we have a big association with 5000 members, and every month we get new members, so I must add their name and email addresses to the mailing list in sendpulse. But when I update mailing list in Sendpulse, system everytime block me to send mailing or newsletter. This must be solved. Its boring to disturb helpdesk every month. But normally really good service.

Eric

Reviewed on 27/2/2018

A real pipeline for e-mail marketing

Pros

Just a monster dispatch. I am very pleased with the program. In our database there are about 60 000 addresses. To check their quality by hand is simply unrealistic. It helps me to track in automatic mode which address does not work, who subscribed and who unsubscribed from the mailing. I have more than 10 mailings. Only to buy for all content - already a lot of time. Soft just saves me.

Cons

It is necessary to improve the autocomplete fields, make it more convenient. Also it does not hurt to fix problems with the entrance to your personal cabinet. Sometimes it slows down, you can only come in from the second or third attempt.

Justina

Reviewed on 10/1/2019

A good app with an extensive range of features

Pros

This software is used by us because it is great for newsletters and many other tasks. There are many pre-made templates, and extensive functionality is also available.

Cons

Sometimes the response from the support service can be expected a lot of time. The mobile application is imperfect and needs to be improved, and besides, periodically I don’t display pictures.