About SalesRabbit

SalesRabbit is a cloud-based sales enablement and customer relationship management software designed to help outside sales teams manage sales in the field. The software and mobile app include a suite of features for each level...

4.2
4.2
4.1

Browse SalesRabbit Reviews

Reviewed on 15/11/2018

Your D2D CRM Go To

Pros

Being able to canvas area visually as your CRM.

Cons

Keeping track of potential prospects/leads can get hard because the list isn't whole (due to the visual side of sales rabbit). Also it takes a lot of data to run, especially if you're on a limited data plan on an iPad.

Justin

Reviewed on 21/4/2020

Great if you haven't experienced anything else yet!

Just fine - but once i changed to another platform, i have never had the desire to switch back.

Pros

This software was amongst the first that i used for Door to door independent contractor work. It worked well for what it needed to, the ability to upload images to leads was strong, note taking, and specific lead notes was great too.

Cons

The worst part about this software is the battery that is required to run it... you need a portable charger or two to stay alive. Other similar apps in the market seem to provide similar services for less battery usage.

Dee

Technician

It's pretty good but it crushes every once in a while and lose information. I have to sign in again and reput information.

Pros

It's easy to use and very simple. Once, you get where all the information space, it will be so simple enough to get it done quickly.

Cons

It crushes every once in a while. Specially, after you fill out and right before push submit, it crushes and loses all the information.

Response from Sales Rabbit

Sorry you have had some issues with TechRabbit crashing. We are coming out with a big update for the app later this week. You will love it.

Top SalesRabbit Alternatives

Reviewed on 10/9/2018

Great Technology

Pros

For door to door sales this technology changed the game! I love that you can see your assigned area and mark which houses you’ve talked with and even put futures of if they’re a customer, wasn’t home, not interested, etc.

Cons

I feel like they were trying to update to much of the software to quick. There were many days the app wouldn’t not work because they were doing updates.

• Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 3/10/2018

Lots of Potential but unstable

Great when it works. Really good UI and Design. Works really well as a Door to Door Sales Tool. Unstable. Until the stability issues are resolved, I would not recommend.

Pros

Ease of use is really high. It provides many amazing tools for Door to Door sales. (Area Management, Lead Pins, Easy to fill out contracts, etc...) It looks sleek and modern, and gives you the tools to sell door to door electronically.

Cons

Stability. We have used the software for 3 Years and each summer there seems to be some sort of feature that doesn't work or is broken. Last summer was the worst, there were a few weeks where reps could not login to the app and could not submit agreements (among other issues). Seems like Sales Rabbit may have just outgrown their server capacity?

Kalin

Excellent Sales Application

I have used the Sales Rabbit app as a door to door salesman for over a year now. I find that it is an excellent app for tracking sales, qualifying customers, making notes about certain dwellings, and finalizing sales.
I find the ability to make notes on certain houses very beneficial. I have often noticed signs of a good customer at a house, but then been unable to find them home that day. Sales Rabbit allows me to make notes and come back to find that home again with ease. I also love that I can keep track of the houses I've visited which have no interest or who simply weren't home. This has maximized my time efficiency.
The app is excellent for moving the sales process along. It allows me to show customers information about the product I am selling so that they are engaged in the sales process. I am also able to show them what they are signing up for as I move through the sales process on an electronic form. This allows me to lead them through the product they will be signing up for, finishing with their signature and acceptance of the deal. The app then allows me to submit the order easily and have my office set up their installation quickly and efficiently.
The only improvement I would recommend is some more accuracy on the credit reporting the app offers. I have been in neighborhoods where the app shows terrible credit, but found customers who were more than qualified to purchase my product.
Overall though, I find the Sales Rabbit app to be a huge asset to my sales work, streamlining the process.

• Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 26/4/2019

Great

Pros

Sales Rabbit has improved a ton over the years. They used to just have a satellite map of the area you were knocking and you had to drop pins over every house you knocked. Now the app populated the houses for you with the information sales rabbit already has about the house and house ownership.

Cons

It would be really nice if the application shows live data. Many times you will knock into renters, and the app does not show you the difference from a renter to a home owner. This makes knocking some times frustrating and forces me to use other apps to know who are homeowners in the neighborhood.

• Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 1/4/2019

Sales with Sales Rabbit

It was extremely motivating having a program like Sales Rabbit to track my personal progress throughout the day, week, and summer of sales, while also seeing how our entire team was doing at the same time!

Pros

I loved how easy this program was to use! We used it on i-pads while doing summer pest control sales and it was awesome to track all my sales, contacts, and addresses!

Cons

No complaints here! I really enjoyed using Sales Rabbit and never had any problems with the service.

• Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 9/5/2019

Best seller

Good for selling our surveillance cameras, trackers and other intelligence devices.

Pros

Sales rabbit software is great when it comes to selling of products and services
I love how it's organized and reliable.
It saves on resources.

Cons

I least like its communication ........sales rabbit sometimes has very poor communication but I feel they are improving

• Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 13/11/2018

Usefool Tool

Sales Rabbit is a decent app for companies with sales people on the road where the ultimate goal is to sign up clients.

Pros

Easy to use UI, to build quotes , auto-form fills and agreements.

Cons

Don’t like that the multiple instances don’t synch. For example if you have it on an iPad and iPhone, the data doesn’t synch automatically. It should.

Colin

Reviewed on 17/2/2017

Great product! Makes d2d way easier.

After three summers of doing d2d sales sales rabbit has improved each and every year. I lobe how they continue to change and make their product better and more user friendly. So simple to use and to grasp the concept of how it all works. Very easy to set up and easy to train new reps on how to use it! Great product. I would reccomend it for sure.

Pros

The leads! When yhey work right and are acurate.

Juan

Reviewed on 7/5/2017

Great for street tracking, mapping out area, the tools and videos are great!

Pros

The format of how its setup once you get into the app. Its very easy to navigate throughout the app while using to show customers information. Also i love the way it keeps track of all sale and installs.

Cons

There's really nothing bad i can say about the app really i guess i would have to say getting kicked out for not being connected to wifi but i haven't experienced that in a long time.

Chrid

Reviewed on 1/3/2017

Sales rabbit

I have been using this app four a couple years now and it only gets better And it's very easy to navigate and customers absolutely love it knowing what we can do

Pros

Cons

Up load speec

Danny

Reviewed on 23/2/2017

Danielson

It's been well besides the times where my close outs don't show up. Other than that it's been real help full!

Pros

I like how you can just do the paperwork on your phone it's really easy to access as well. Espically for first time users

Cons

How sometimes my paperwork won't submit to my office. Sometimes it takes me multiple times to submit it

Response from Sales Rabbit

Thanks for the feedback Franco. We are going to be coming out with a great update for TechRabbit soon. You will love it.

Ethan

Reviewed on 22/2/2017

My opinion

I love the app it works very well and I have no issues with it at all it makes my job as a salesman way easier and i don't know what I would do without it.

Pros

I like how it has the map and shows you costumer leads

Cons

Sometimes it can be slow to load

Emilio
  • Industry: Design

Grat aplicacion

Ist easy to use in iPhone iPad
I never used android that's one my questions it's that posible one on my guys Ask me I don't know to answer

Pros

Easy to use every where

Shoney

Reviewed on 23/2/2017

SALES RABBIT

works fine, I just wish there was input fields for AT&T internet as well as a drop down to schedule a technician.

Pros

very efficient way to process new customers
has tools that make sales more effective
time saver

Cons

not seeing the leads of my reps
having to put AT&T internet info in notes rather than drop down tabs

Zachary

Reviewed on 26/10/2021

I like it

Pretty good

Pros

I’ve used this product twice at 2 different companies. We tried others are returned to SR.

Cons

The customer support is horrible, hands down

Sheldon

Efficient and user friendly

The app is very easy to operate. It makes the job much easier because you can refer to the app for pretty much everything you need.

Pros

Easy to use, helpful tools.

Cons

Asks to update pretty much daily.

Alicia

My first Sales Rabbit Review

Sales Rabbit is a new app to my sales team of canvassers. It is very easy to use and I love the different options that it allows us (prospect phone numbers so that we can call or text from their porch or in our office in the case of inclement weather) to reach prospects when the door goes unanswered. The only downside I've experienced is that if more than 1 person is logged in using the same profile it has a tendency to kick them out. I'm excited to see how our usage progresses from the winter to the summer.

Pros

The GPS and the ability to call prospects from the app.

Cons

If more than 1 person is logged in on a password it kicks the other users out.

Response from Sales Rabbit

Thanks for the review! We are glad that you have had a good experience with SalesRabbit. You should be able to login to at least a couple devices at the same time, but because the software is designed to have a different user for each login it is expected behavior to boot someone out of the app when this is happening. To avoid this you will need to create multiple users instead of sharing the same login.

Luis

Reviewed on 24/2/2017

Great service easy to use

Great service really easy to use ok only thing I would say that would make it better is if on a droid phone if you can make it so you can qualify people on it and updated houses sometimes there's nothing there but it still shows a blip

Pros

Easy to use provides great information on potential customers

Cons

Can't qualify people on Android phones and houses are a little outdated

Response from Sales Rabbit

Hi Luis,

Wanted to let you know that you now can qualify on Android! You still cannot completely submit the sale but you can qualify your customers on your Android phone. Thanks for the review!

It's good.

I'm currently using sales rabbit through another company. I'd say the features I currently have are pretty good. I'd like to see what all is available to an individual who wants to purchase the service available to an individual.

Pros

Fairly easy to use. Wish they had a legend for all the different codes available without having to Google it.

Cons

I want to see more service companies in my current version.

Janel
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 20/2/2020

Rabbit freezes

Pros

Easy to keep track of daily reports and easy to add new features. Nice to add notes in to keep track of daily or monthly goals

Cons

Freezes up way to much. Will kick you out of the app and hard to get ahold of CSR to help solve the problem

"Ralph". Wayne
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

1 1/2 Thumbs up.

I am not that proficient in computers. But the program seems to be user friendly. I have a suggestion for an upgrade. Since this is designed for the traveling business person you should have a daily trip log, mileage, expenses, notes, receipts, and so forth also. This way I do not have to use/open a second program to maintain my logs. Just a thought.

Pros

Easy navigation

Cons

Needs a traveling business persons expense/ mileage log

Matt

Reviewed on 8/1/2019

Tons of features packed in a easy-to-use solution

Pros

What I like most about Sales Rabbit is the ability to track employees and message your entire team easily.
I also found it easy to scale and grow your company congruently with this software.

Cons

The cost is pretty steep for a small (under 5 employees) company.