Sellbrite Reviews

About Sellbrite

Sellbrite is a cloud-based inventory management solution designed for small and midsize companies. It offers order management, product management, channel analytics and inventory control functionalities within a suite. Sellbrite...

4.7
4.7

Browse Sellbrite Reviews

Jhonathan

Reviewed on 15/12/2016

Just what we were looking for

Out of all the companies out there that we looked into. Sellbrite seemed the better choice. When we did the trail it was clear that Sellbrite was for us. I love their platform. Its easy to use and very eye pleasing. The platform is beautiful and features are amazing. We moved from a very old inventory platform to this more modern platform sellbrite offers and we are happy campers. We look forward to a bright future with sellbrite.

Pros

Modern
Simple
Variety of channels

Reviewed on 10/9/2021

It does what it needs to at a great price

It has been great. They have managed to solved any issued I had, the implementation was complicated but well guided, and it does not require much maintenance.

Pros

This is not the most sophisticated software but it is very simple to use, their customer service is very detailed although never live. For very little money you can manage all of your market place listings in one place with ease. If you want to, you can take time and learn to use templates and other features.

Cons

The fact that customer service is never live, you always have to wait at least an hour for an answer.

Holli

Reviewed on 31/12/2018

Not A Good Fit For Small Online Business

Our inventory consists of multiple Sku’s items. Most of our items are a one time sale with new inventory daily IE: We get in a sweater in 3 sizes - but will never have this exact sweater for inventory again. The templates tie your hands for Title’s, item specifics etc. If you have set inventory - this would probably be software for you. Nowhere in their support - Utubes on how to enter a listing stated that they did not automatically include Ebay’s Mobile Friendly HTML. When we realized none of our Ebay listings were compliant - Our sales had dropped 49% . The listings not importing UPC’s - which were entered into our product -was also very disappointing and caused a lot of extra work as we had to review every listing - not only for UPC’s - but for item specifics that did not import as well as Multiple listings that reported as Fixed Listings. Terrible waste of our money & time.

Pros

Inventory Control Across Selling Platforms was only pro for us. There is a 15 min lag time between marketplaces.

Cons

Does not automatically add Ebay’s Meta Tag for Mobile Friendly. Does not import UPC numbers from Amazon for Ebay Listing Compliance. Periodically removed Multi Variations and listed as Fixed Price. Removed Ebay Item Specifics from listings. You will need to access every listing imported to ensure required specifics are included.

Top Sellbrite Alternatives

Reviewed on 2/2/2017

Valuable business tool for multi-marketplace sellers.

I originally signed up with Sellbrite for one particular marketplace that required inventory updates. I have since found it quite useful in many other ways I never thought about initially. A quick glance at the home page tells me what my status is across all marketplaces, revenue, what is selling and what isn't. I can quickly get sales information on specific items that I can't get anywhere else.

I know there are features available to me that I haven't even had a chance to use yet, and I plan to take advantage of all that I can. I initially thought the service was a bit expensive, but now that I have had a chance to really use it, I can say it's definitely worth the money.

Pros

The site is very easy to use, even for someone like me who isn't technical at ALL. And when there are times I need help, the customer service has been outstanding.

No contract!

Cons

Right now the only cons I can think of are that it doesn't have all marketplaces available, but the ones missing are very small sellers for us anyway (Amazon Japan and Bonanza for example) but they are adding new options all the time, so I'm sure at some point they will all be there.

• Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 12/4/2017

"Most Valuable Player" for anyone serious about scaling up their eCommerce

Pros

We would not be able to keep our platforms organized without Sellbrite. It is the perfect central repository for all of our product data, and helps us to ensure that all of the platforms have the latest & greatest product information, pictures, consistent pricing, and accurate inventory. The interface is very clean, responsive, and friendly, even for new users. Integration with our ERP system via their API is a bonus. Thank you Sellbrite!

Cons

Continued tighter integration on some platforms would be helpful. For example, eBay business policies, full creation of new products on Amazon & Walmart, etc. The development team is constantly adding new new & improved features, which makes the extra cost worthwhile. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

• Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 21/9/2020

Grandma Isn't so Grumpy Anymore!

Allowed me to double my productivity with half the time and effort. I'm actually enjoying working on my business again, for a change.

Pros

I used to struggle with just listing on my eBay store, but now with Sellbrite I've been able to add an Etsy store and double my product exposure. I have less stress and fewer work hours than I did with just one store, before Sellbrite. Give it a try!

Cons

Etsy has a field called "Section" in their listing form that allows you to create an index that sorts like-items together and puts a "table of contents" on your store pages. Sellbrite does not have that option for Etsy and therefore it has to be entered individually for each product on the Etsy listing page. Would be nice to have it on Sellbrite.

Reviewed on 2/11/2018

Great features and support, high price

Pros

It very easily integrates with all of my platforms and syncs inventory data between them. It's a breeze to only have one screen showing orders from eBay, Amazon, etc. and print out shipping labels for everything at once. It also effortlessly syncs inventory and other information between platforms so you can update it once, and it pushes it to everything.

Cons

I do not feel this is a good value for what you're paying. The competition is offering very similar features for much less per month, some don't even charge per order, but just number of stores. However, if you want the best of the best with excellent customer support, Sellbrite is the solution for you.

Tierra
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Reviewed on 5/6/2018

Time Saver but Pricey

Pros

It's very time efficient and integrates seamlessly with the popular marketplaces. Easy to track everything

Cons

Well...it's kinda pricey. Because my business is still warming up, I felt that the price didn't justify the need, however I would recommend this to more established businesses with larger budgets

• Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 27/6/2018

Sellbrite is a great simplifier.

Pros

Simplifies online marketplace interfaces.
Wonderful support from real people who are easy to contact and quick to respond.

Cons

Better integration with Australian marketplaces/shippers would be great, but they are actively working on it.

Eric

Reviewed on 25/3/2015

Almost there! Great service!

Sellbrite is a very intuitive easy to use inventory listing and management software. The customer service is great and they are adding more and more features. There are several features not yet available which are a bit of a deal breaker for us but we are told that most of these features (see cons) are being built.
Im sure I will be giving Sellbrite 5 stars once it is more robust!!

Pros

Intuitive easy to use and easy to get setup (import inventory from ebay/amazon etc).
Excellent Service.
Very competitive pricing.

Cons

No reporting.
No copy product feature (ability to copy a similar product into a new listing is a huge time saver for us).
Not easy to incorporate a webstore.
I am told all of these features are on their road map.

Response from Sellbrite

Thanks for the review. Our Reporting suite is currently in beta and will be available to everyone very soon. Other improvements to products and listings (copying/cloning for instance) are in development now.

Replied 25/3/2015
Brad

Reviewed on 31/1/2019

Helps in listing on multi-channel, but very limited and support is lacking badly.

I would recommend a different provider.

Pros

We have seen increased sales due to listing on more than one channel. Maintaining inventory has been a huge plus for us.

Cons

-Lacks many functions that are needed
-Support is very general and overall is very minimal with very long response times up to 24 hours and many times repeats the same information that you have provided as the issue.
-Creating listings on eBay very taxing compared to eBay itself
-Although the system "keeps" your listings to easily relist the item this only works with Amazon. If the item sold previously SellBrite is unable to recreate the listing without building a new listing altogether.

Reviewed on 19/4/2016

Great place to start!

Pros

Sellbrite has great customer service, a decent feature set, and is an excellent place to start for beginning ecommerce merchants or those looking for a solution that keeps costs as low as possible.

Cons

Their development team doesn't always think completely through product updates, so they sometimes have issues when rolling out new features. To their credit, they usually work quickly to fix any issues that arise.

Mandi
Mandi

Reviewed on 25/2/2016

Overall the best app for my needs.

I looked at a bunch of different apps to help with managing my inventory across different selling platforms. I found sellbrite to be the most intuitive and easy to use. I really like the interface. There are also a lot of functions and features that are great, like being able to post of Ebay directly through the site. Some cons too though. Read Below

Pros

-Customer service is very attentive and helpful. They always respond quickly.
-Able to put up Ebay listings directly via the site.
-Interface looks nice.

Cons

-Price point is pretty steep. $99 to $179 for the first two tiers.
-The ebay listing function is a bit more complicated to use than I would like. You need to go through multiple windows to choose options to complete your listings. I wish it could all be done on one page like directly through Ebay.
-Can't add sales outside of integrated platforms (like sales in person).
-Can't add purchase orders or fixed costs.
-Does not calculate profit despite being able to enter COGs.

Leslie
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

Sellbrite is a Breeze

Easy to use software that takes care of all my sales channels, such as Amazon and Ebay! I love Sellbrite! I have been using it for over 2 years and it`s so easy! The upgrades they come up with every year are very useful also!

Hillel

Reviewed on 2/6/2015

Easy Peasy

When I wanted to expand my operations from just selling on Amazon to other marketplaces, including eBay and Rakuten, Sellbrite (and their companion product AutoMCF) were a no-brainer. They seamlessly allow you to create listing across multiple marketplaces, along with synching up inventory and providing order fulfillment between one marketplace and the other. The setup has been a breeze and it's easy enough for even the most technically-challenged person to learn it quickly.

They are constantly developing the platform and adding new features and enhancements.

Their support has been phenomenal at every step of the way. I highly recommend you start your subscription today.

Cons

can't think of any at this time.

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 17/1/2019

Pros

Integration with amazon and shopify is seamless.
Connectors our FBA inventory to shopify in minutes and know we do not even think about it

Cons

Lower level capability of warehouse inventory management (not really the point of the software though)

Reviewed on 12/2/2019

Helps me sell everywhere

Pros

Really makes it easy to sell across multiple platforms/websites, easy to set up on those different platforms as well

Cons

Cost seems a little steep but I guess with that much ease it really doesn't matter. I'm selling more than I did before

Holly

Reviewed on 29/2/2016

Excellent way to expand and grow your business!

We started using Sellbrite as a way to have our product reach more customers.

If it weren't for Sellbrite, getting where we are today would probably have not happened. We are currently working to move our website over to WooCommerce thanks to Sellbrite's integration with their software. Thanks to the ease of using Sellbrite, expanding our business has come along quite pain free.

Response from Sellbrite

Thank you, Holly! We're thrilled to be part of the growth of your business and truly appreciate the opportunity to work with you. - Brian, CEO

Replied 29/2/2016
Lisa

Reviewed on 7/3/2015

Very Easy to use...Personal Support and Follow-up during Free Trial

Very easy to use tool to multi-channel and expand my existing online presence. I have been selling online for more than a few years and Sellbrite is providing exposure for my inventory on additional selling platforms.

Pros

Easy to use...the videos are a big help.

Cons

some fields need additional input...but Etsy is an evolving platform and will be changing dramatically in the coming months.

Austin
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 29/8/2014

They respond to your emails and questions very fast

First and most most important, an excellent team. They respond to your emails and questions very fast. I have dealt with other multi channel companies and sellbrite is the easiest and most user friendly of all. They are growing at a very rapid rate as well.

Thank you all for the help!!

Pros

- Easy to use
- Friendly team
- Good pricing
- Good syncing

• Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 7/7/2015

Excellent software with some room to grow

Sellbrite has been great for our small but growing company! It is very easy to use and greatly simplifies multichannel selling. Syncing inventory between channels, creating listings in bulk, and having a central place to manage orders are a few of the things that Sellbrite has helped us with. That being said, there are some features that we would like to see (integrated Amazon re-pricer, ability to create Amazon catalog pages, etc.), but overall it is a great software!

• Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 15/6/2015

Finetoyz loves sellbrite

We have only been using Sellbrite for a short time, but already we are very happy!

Pros

Easy learning curve. Quick uptime. Easy to repost.

Cons

Could use some more preset type customization options.

Mary Ann

Reviewed on 26/1/2019

Great Multi Channel and Inventory App!

Sellbrite - I've been using Sellbrite for a couple of months now and really like it. It combines inventory management with being able to list on multiple channels from one app. Previously, I was using about 3 different apps for inventory management and listing on the different channels, and was having issues with things not importing correctly, inventory getting off, etc... Sellbrite has been great! Importing everything went extremely smoothly and it all imported correctly. I love the how to videos that walk you through the process so you know you've done it correctly and they schedule a phone visit with you so you can ask any questions you may have.

Pros

Things I really like: (1) seeing in the products list exactly which items are listed where and if there's any drafts in progress (this actually helped me find about 30 items that weren't listed on all the channels they should be), (2) the little photos in the product list zoom out when you hover over them, (3) listing on multiple channels is so much easier and quicker, (4) Templates and Recipes, this feature is so cool and such a time saver. You can make formulas for Titles, descriptions, etc.. so it automatically fills in or makes titles, descriptions, etc... I'm still learning this feature, but wow, what I time saver it is already. (5) great dashboard and easy to navigate menus. I have no trouble finding what I need or answers to questions I have. (6) shipping prices are comparable to other shipping programs. (7) Price.

Cons

Cons: Not really any. I would like to see future versions have more reports for cost and profit information, but that's just the bookkeeper in me. And in shipping, you can't print multiple labels or invoices in bulk, but I guess they are already working on that for future versions.
I really love how this app works. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 12/2/2019

Great software with a helpful team!

SellBrite has made our processes so much more efficient. When we need to change something, we can edit a template and it's applied across all of our listings. It's a great place to keep all our product information, as well. We have over 10,000 products and we would not be able to manage them efficiently without SellBrite! They're constantly improving the listing processes and occasionally ask for feedback from our team when they're implementing something new. It's always better when you feel like you're working with a software team to improve the system instead of being told what they're changing. Overall, it's been a very pleasant experience!

Pros

SellBrite's most helpful feature is their templates and recipes for sales channels. I can't even describe how much time it's saved us when we're making listings! Their support staff is a close second - they're always incredibly friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Problems get resolved in a timely manner and they explain everything thoroughly. It's one of the few companies where I feel like their support staff communicates with the development team fully.

Cons

There are occasional hiccups (which is to be expected with any online software), but they resolve it within an hour or two when it happens.

Edie-Jane

Reviewed on 19/5/2015

The best decision we made to help grow our business!!

With much experience managing the back ends of apps and websites, my daughter and decided to take a leap of faith and claim our own little piece in the world of ecommerce. We are now the proud owners of EverythingPrettyDeco, selling supplies supplies to decorate everything phone cases to finger nails, picture frames to scrapbook pages, graduation caps to wedding decor and everything in between!

We knew from the start we wanted a presence on multiple selling channels, including Etsy, Shopify and Ebay. With crafting products constantly changing, much like fashion, we knew our inventory would consist of a few thousand SKU's. Thinking we were computer savvy and budget conscious enough, we utilized the most economical order and inventory management tool available....the Excel spreadsheet. About 300 SKU's into listing products, we quickly realized we needed help. Not only was it becoming a daunting process with listings, but we were starting to get orders, and we still had another couple thousand products we were expecting to receive.

Being familiar with Linnworks, I researched this application for our start up business. Linnworks was ruled immediately due to the high cost, along with no current or future plans to integrate with Etsy. The choice was narrowed down to Stitchlabs, Ecommdash and Sellbrite. Stitchlabs was next ruled because we were limited to 2 selling channels for our budget. That left Ecommdash and Sellbrite. I gave both a test drive with the 14-day free trials. Hands down, Sellbrite out performed Ecommdash! The Sellbrite application is extremely user friendly, so easy to navigate and what impressed me the most was the support team behind Sellbrite. Response time is quick and thorough, and frankly, above and beyond!

In no time, we got a handle on our inventory and listing on Etsy and Ebay is a breeze. Our Shopify site is designed and ready to launch, we're just waiting on the rollout of the Shopify listing function on Sellbrite.

In summary, Sellbrite is a great application for new startups that won't break the bank. Sellbrite is a growing company with a great team of experts. They are adding more and more great functions and features all the time. We happy to be a part of the Sellbrite family!

Pros

Ease of use, excellent support, very economical.

Cons

At the time of this writing, listing on Shopify is not available, but I understand it will be available in a couple of week. I hope to see more reporting functions and the ability to create purchase orders.