Hippo Manager Reviews

About Hippo Manager

Hippo Manager is a cloud-based veterinary practice management solution for small and midsize clinics, hospitals, specialists and independent contractors. Its main features include appointment scheduling, reporting, point of sale...

4.1
3.6
3.8

Browse Hippo Manager Reviews

Elaine

Overall Fantastic Program

Everyone in the Clinic is able to access the software program and put in their notes without us having to purchase multiple licenses. We only have one Veterinarian, but with our former software program, we had to purchase a license for each computer it was used on.

Pros

Accessibility - I love that people can access it from their phone, tablet, home, etc.
Customer Support - The fact that we do not have to pay extra for customer support is a huge plus. In addition, Customer Support is knowledgeable and prompt.
Details - The Veterinarian's can put more details in their SOAPs than what they could with our former program.

Cons

Having to learn new ways to do what we did in our former software. I have found that in Hippo we are able to do everything we did in our former software, it is just done a little differently.

Response from Hippo Manager Software

Hi Elaine,

We're so glad you've made the switch to Hippo Manager. Our support team is poised to help practices such as yours, make the switch and shorten the learning curve.

Learning a different way to do the same things is challenging when switching any software, not just veterinary PiMS. That's why we offer support and training on an unlimited basis as everyone has different learning needs.

We think that complicating pricing or linking pricing to licenses and then additional charges are not ideal for busy veterinary clinics. That's why we only charge per vet per month and never any upcharges or surprise billing for accessing your secure account on any device from anywhere.

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for being a valued member of the Hippo Herd!

Jessica

Reviewed on 5/9/2019

Medical records software for acupuncture/chiropractic practice

Pros

I like being able to set up Hippo manager to meet my practice needs. I can customize templates that are specific to my type of practice.

Cons

There is a patient portal for clients to access, but the veterinarian does not have control of what goes into that portal unless you leave items unsigned. The portal also does not have a separate medications tab for clients so they have to search through every visit note to find what their RX is. The software does not automatically notify clients if there has been an update in their portal so they know to look at it.
Hippo manager is accessible on mobile devices, but is not very usable at least on an iPhone. Can access charts, but scrolling through to read them is very difficult. I use the iPhone the most to upload photos and videos.

Response from Hippo Manager Software

Dr. Marziani,

Your feedback regarding our built-in patient portal is appreciated. We take partner practice feedback seriously and make improvements based on this feedback as soon and as often as we can. Additional functions that further improve the usability of the patient portal is a part of our continuous development cycle and your suggestions have been added!

Hippo can be used on any mobile device but, you're right, we don't recommend anything smaller than an iPad. If you have other Apple devices that are larger than your phone you can enable airdrop and upload unlimited photos, videos and files from that larger device so that your experience is better.

We're happy you're customizing Hippo Manager to better suit your needs and look forward to providing you practice management that continues to improve and exceed practice partner expectations based on industry demands and feedback from veterinary professionals such as yourself. Thank you again.

Justine

Ease of use

Easy to use and freedom to access outside the clinic is great. The follow up and reminders need to be improved to be useful and functional. It would be nice to also have the ability to have people have credits on their account display as well.

Pros

I like that we can access the program outside the clinic. The program is pretty easy to navigate.

Cons

The follow up and reminder system is not good. It would be better if we could customize follow up dates and have these alert on a list each day to ones due. Email reminders would be great if we could in each patient individual send an email.

Response from Hippo Manager Software

Hi Justine,

Thanks for your comments and feedback using Hippo Manager as your cloud veterinary practice management system. Easy to navigate, use and simple to learn is what we aim to achieve with our approach and we're glad Hippo is helping you provide patient care from anywhere.

Native email reminders in Hippo Manager are free and unlimited, we do understand that they don't always fit what practices are specifically looking for with their client demographic. In these cases we recommend using automated and scheduled reminders with SMS and 2-way text messaging so that your practice can have a more customized approach you're looking for.

We'll have a team member reach out to you asap to demo this feature and see if that will assist your reminder needs. We have many integrations on the horizon for the remainder of 2019 and also for 2020, we're confident you'll find improved reminder and followup features through these and our software upgrades.

Top Hippo Manager Alternatives

Jody

Reviewed on 10/9/2019

Overall good quality

Pros

Ability to quickly scan each entry for the one you want.
Patient page gives excellent Quick overview of the record, although recent update resulted in poor scaling that previously existed so you have to scroll both left-right and up-down to see all widgets.
Not just focused on receipts and finances. The medical record component is robust.

Cons

1) Bugs are slow to be addressed and resolved. ( Can’t enter multiple vaccines without saving and then reloading the patient page for instance. Still waiting months for fix)
2) Customization of certain fields (diagnoses lists, relationship field) not possible.
3) Vaccine history list printout unwieldy.
4) Entering dates from the calendar function requires multiple clicks if it is a historical date.

Response from Hippo Manager Software

Dr. Sandler,

Thank you for your review of our veterinary software. We work to make sure that our total practice management solution includes robust features such as EMRs, inventory, checkout and more, as you mentioned.

If you are adding multiple widgets to the patient screen to customize your view of the patient data you wish to see, you will have to scroll in order to see all the widgets you have selected. Using a lot of widgets at once does force that page to scroll which is easily done on a tablet, iPad, laptop etc..

We appreciate feedback from partner practices and try to implement suggestions as soon as possible. It's great to see you've been accessing our unlimited support to update areas you would wish to see customized until that can be done on the practice level.

What you mentioned about the calendar is on track for a future update! We will have a team member touch base to make sure the reports being printed are what you'd like to see as that has been updated.

Replied 13/9/2019
Jenifer

We like it

I have enjoyed using Hippo and plan to continue using it.

Pros

This has been the most user friendly software I have found for veterinary use. All my receptionist take to it right away. Even those that say they can't work computers can use this program with no difficulty. The customer service is great. They have responded to all my questions and if I need something customized they are willing to try it. I love that I can reach help through email when I need it and I dont have to spend hours on the phone.

Cons

There are lots of report options and they are constantly updating them. Customizable reports would be the only thing I would like so I can search for clients from specific town or with specific breeds.

Vetport

Reasons for Switching to Hippo Manager

Ease of use

Response from Hippo Manager Software

Hi Jenifer,

Thanks for your feedback! Smile abound over here when we saw that both you and your team are finding it so user friendly. Our customer service team aspires to meet your every expectation and we're proud you're seeing that.

Thank you for your suggestions. We take feedback very seriously and because we are an agile company that is built for the future, we can often work in client requests that meet the needs of the larger veterinary community.

Thank you for being a valued member of the Hippo Herd!

basic veterinary software

As mentioned, I have duplicate files, records under an owner that are not their animals Because of this I do not yet have a reminder system which I would very much like to have. There was a learning curve, but it did not take too long before I was comfortable with most of the system. One of my employees is good with computers and she has helped a lot and fixed many of my errors without much difficulty

Pros

this is a low cost, relatively easy to use software compared to larger, more expensive veterinary software I looked at. there have been many improvements and expansions since I started using it in the spring of 2016. My practice is small and this worked well for me by being easy to use.

Cons

I had difficulty adding new clients to the software, and as a result have many duplications. Also had trouble with individual records for 1 owner with multiple animals. Some of that is my computer inexperience

Response from Hippo Manager Software

Hi Dr. Otto!

So great to hear we've been the best solution for your mobile practice. We HAVE done so much since 2016 and just you wait - so much MORE is to come :) We're constantly updating, adding features and more functionality.

We will have our team reach out to you regarding the duplicate clients, we will make sure we help you get it sorted out. It's an easy fix with instructions that your staff can complete, but our team is here to help!

Thank you for your review and for being a wonderful practice partner!

Replied 15/5/2019
Katharine

Hippo Practice Management Software a good deal

This is my first experience with digital medical records and I have been overall very pleased. Hippo includes a lot of functionality on top of DMR, including tracking inventory, invoicing, and scheduling. Any moments of frustration I've had are compensated by excellent, prompt customer service/tech support. I think the dollar value for this product is excellent.

Pros

Hippo is a robust product with excellent customer service and support. It can take a while to figure out the details of how to use the program efficiently, but customer support is always extremely responsive and helpful. I have found the software to be better and better the more I use it. Being cloud-based has been a very useful feature.

Cons

It can be a little confusing to know if the current patient is active or if the screen needs to be refreshed to display current info. The learning curve is a bit steep as a new user, but once one gets the handle of Hippo's system of "templates" then usage is very efficient.

Response from Hippo Manager Software

Hello Dr. Mertens,

We really appreciate your detailed notes and feedback regarding your use of Hippo Manager. We're so happy that you've used our five-star rated customer service and support to overcome and obstacles that you've encountered.

Using templates and item kits and avoid missed charges. We know that once the chart templates/travel sheet templates are created at a practice, revenue increases as missed charges are almost all but gone!

We're proud to offer robust features that are continually upgraded and added to. We're so glad you're part of our continued growth and look forward to always providing you the tools to complete excellent patient care alongside practice profits.

Andrea

Reviewed on 18/11/2020

What I think about HIPPO Mgr

The support group is very responsive and try to get back to you ASAP. Overall they have solved our issues. They have been providing updates to the program on a regular basis so it's exciting to see the new developments and our suggestions come to fruition.

Pros

The layout and customizability of the access to the program. The Dr really likes the charting/medical notes area.

Cons

Financial access - definitions of the reports available. Also being able to pull info from the database ie Being able to pullup certain species due for a certain procedure along with the client information to create specific call/reminder lists.

Response from Hippo Manager Software

Andrea,
Thank you for your nice comments on our layou, customization, medical records and support responsiveness :) We will share your kind words with our team. I checked with our team, and I have great news: we do have the ability to run a report that will help you with your reminders list in the breakdown that you mentioned. I will send an email to you and support so they can get you set up on that. For the financial access, we have some great options in our online learning management system that may be helpful. Ashley from our training department will be in touch to send you those options. We appreciate you taking the time to share your input, and thanks for being a part of the Hippo Herd! -Sarah

Replied 19/11/2020
Pam

Easy to Use But Difficult to Customize

In a clinic setting where new people are not entering constantly and the features do not need to be updated as often, Hippo would likely be great. In my educational setting, where I get new students every year and I change the way I do things from time to time, it is cumbersome.

Pros

Once I got used to it, it is easy to do what I need to do on a daily basis

Cons

It is time-consuming to learn; not as intuitive as I would expect. And I cannot customize as many features as I would like.

Response from Hippo Manager Software

Hi Pam,

We appreciate your feedback of our practice management software. We work hard to make our product as easy to use and intuitive as possible and we're sorry we've fallen short of your expectations.

Our team will reach out to you directly to see what we can do to make the Hippo Manager experience as seamless as possible for your student and learning setting. We want to be a part of how you shape the future of the veterinary industry through student learning and we're here to help!

Thank you for being a member of the Hippo Herd!

Replied 17/5/2019
Kari

Reviewed on 30/7/2023

No more paper chart headaches

Pros

The cloud based software is extremely convenient. It's a huge time saver to be able to pull up a patient's entire record anywhere rather than having to search for a physical chart.

Cons

The new update seems a bit clunky and isn't always the most user friendly. It's also more time consuming.

Response from Hippo Manager Software

We are so glad you are enjoying the convenience of Hippo and really appreciate you sharing your experience! Thank you.

Replied 3/8/2023
Kristi

Reviewed on 5/9/2019

The best choice for us

Now I can check reports, enter medical records, view charts, everything from anywhere as long as I have an internet connection.

Pros

It’s great for mobile practices and exam room checkouts. It’s customizable, easy to use, and cost effective. Customer service has been excellent. And the training videos and live (online) training have been very helpful. Their support center is responsive and open to ideas.

Cons

My previous medical record database had a glitch and couldn’t transfer to Hippo. That’s not Hippo’s fault.

Response from Hippo Manager Software

Hi Kristi,

We really appreciate your feedback on our cloud-based practice management software! So many features are customizable to suit individual practice needs so we're glad to hear you've put that to good use to increase efficiency at Graceful Departure.

We offer unlimited training and support with access to hundreds of hours of online remote learning opportunities. We take partner practice feedback seriously, we address concerns immediately as well as add client suggestions to our update list as often as we can!

We are able to evolve because we are agile and can move with industry and client expectations quickly. Thank you for being a valued part of that life-cycle.

We love having you as a member of the Hippo Herd.

Cleo

Reviewed on 24/9/2019

The software can be useful, but only if 100% of your staff is very competent with technology

It was alright, Hippo manager just wasn't for us. We decided that we needed to make a switch to an easier software to benefit all of the practice members.

Pros

I liked that our medical records were now online in one easily accessible place. This was our first time using software, so it was a nice test for if we would like software.

Cons

I was the only one at our clinic that knew how to use the software the right way because of the very convoluted and specific process needed to enter things correctly. Information was all in one place, but you had to click around a lot and exit what you were working on to find it even with quick links. It was too much for my co-workers to handle which led to me having to enter everything and instead of making our lives easier, it made everything just a little bit harder. The system was also very slow, it glitched out a lot, and we all had to save and refresh even after hitting one key if we wanted it to stay in Hippo or even show up on a different computer. There were also features that you had to pay extra for that are just included in other software options.

Tarah

Reviewed on 10/9/2019

Hippo review

Check out with multiple invoices is a nightmare.

Pros

Quick and easy to learn. Videos and online training is beneficial.

Cons

There are a lot of glitches in the program. Limited options for a lot of things. Rabies certificate doesn’t print automatically at check out. Inventory can’t link several items.

Response from Hippo Manager Software

Hi Tarah,

Thanks for providing feedback on your user experience with Hippo at your practice. Glad to hear you're using the videos and free online remote training options to your advantage making Hippo Manager quicker and even easier to learn!

We're going to have a team member reach out to you directly to find out what specific issues you are having so we can work to get them resolved asap. We're sorry we've not met your expectations. Inventory management and control could be a balance between users at the practice and best practices so, we'll get with you right away on this.

Checking out with multiple invoices is on our upcoming release calendar and will be improved very soon! Also - so is certificate printing at checkout. Concerns you've raised are in current development for improvement and you'll see these items fixed within the coming weeks.

Thanks for being a part of the Hippo Herd.

Replied 12/9/2019
Connie

Reviewed on 11/5/2019

Affordable and user friendly

I have a much better handle on inventory, and I love how all records and patient/client info are so organized and accessible, and automatically backed up and saved in the cloud

Pros

My favorite feature is the To-Do list, a complete list of all records, etc, that still need to be completed and signed; super easy to see it all at-a-glance and go through it.

Cons

When preparing a client's invoice, there's no way as of yet to easily and accurately deduct a product from inventory that you don't want printed on the invoice; you can make a "kit" to nicely group products/services but it still lists each item on client's invoice; for instance, I wish I could list "Euthanasia" as a service for x amount, then have each inventory item associated with that service pop up so I could put in drug amounts used, but keep those items from being printed on the invoice.

Keri

Reviewed on 5/6/2018

So far all has been pretty Pleasant

So far I'm further educating myself within the software but I am learning and intrigued

Pros

What I like most about the software is that there is a vast variety of things that can be done meaning that there is plenty of resources and areas that can be utilized within this program. To wear everything or a lot of our information can just be contained or stored in one area.

Cons

I don't like that we can't add or subtract things on our own that we have to contact hippo to do so. Such as wanting to add our own soap forms or our own euthanasia forms it doesn't give us the option to do so or to edit such forms to our own liking. They also say that they're supposed to be less clicking done of the mouse in this program but it appears to me that there is more or a lot of unnecessary clicking needing to be done.

Response from Hippo Manager Software

Hi Keri,
Thanks so much for your review and taking the time to give us your feedback. There are so many resources and built-in features to our software, that's why we offer unlimited training and support to try to make sure you're utilizing all the areas that are applicable to your job and practice needs.
With every software update, we are working to reduce your clicks in Hippo Manager, we're careful to balance familiar veterinary workflows in software with streamlined processes so that we can deliver a product that meets expectations of many. We're focused on efficient software that's easy to use and simple to learn so, our training department will be reaching out to you to discover anything we can assist with to help you get the most out of Hippo Manager! Thanks again!

Replied 6/6/2018
Jessica

Reviewed on 16/5/2019

Dvm review

Pros

Ease of use and ability to add new prices for services and medications

Cons

Each update causes glitches
Now I cannot sign my notes until the tech has put in charges or else I cannot sign off the rx
Would like different soap templates and surgery templates

Response from Hippo Manager Software

Hi Dr. Bahl,

Thank you for your feedback. Our cornerstone is ease of use and glad you're expericing that first-hand with the exception of what looks like some small issues we can overcome with training.

Our head of training will reach out to you directly regarding the templates you mentioned (we have many and they can be created and customized by the user too!) as well as cover any other items you'd like to report.

Thank you for the service you provide the community at Anna Wellness - we're huge fans of your work and love that you're a practice partner.

Replied 17/5/2019
Robyn

Reviewed on 4/9/2019

Hippo review after 1 year of use

Honestly, I don't think I'll be continuing with Hippo in the future. I'll keep plugging away at it for another year or so, but as we grow and our A/R grows and our inventory grows and our rescue group numbers grow, we just need something that has more advanced functionality.

Pros

It seems pretty easy to work the scheduler. And once you get the hang of it, it's pretty intuitive for very basic functions.

Cons

You cannot modify the schedule in ways I need it modified, inventory is a nightmare, A/R is a nightmare, no accrual-based accounting, we can't differentiate sales that are a deposit for future services from sales from the day, it seems like any sort of advanced function isn't there.

Response from Hippo Manager Software

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and we're sorry to hear that we haven't met your expectations. We'd love to learn more about the advanced features you are looking for. The good news is there may be several solutions to your scheduler customization, accrual accounting, and inventory needs because we have extensive functionality in those areas. A member of our team will be immediately in contact with you to assist.

Amanda

Reviewed on 31/5/2018

Great option for mobile vet

Portability, integrated records/reminders/meds/invoices.

Pros

I was first attracted to their customization and that, since it was cloud-based, it was very mobile, and compatible with my tablet. What I truly love and value beyond words is their customer service - when I have questions, they are quick to provide help and remedies; when I needed basic help, I knew I could call but found the video tutorials and quick help section were usually sufficient. Thanks to the ease of use and customer service, I went from paper records to full digital functionality within 2 months.

Cons

Anything I haven't liked, customer service has worked to find a solution. I know record autosave and one-click email of certificates and summaries is on the horizon.

Response from Hippo Manager Software

Hi Dr. Pike!
We love that you're taking Hippo Manager out in the field and enjoying the customizable features inside the software. We're proud of our customer service and support team and are thrilled to hear that we've delivered on our promise of excellent customer service. We offer many ways to take advantage of our unlimited support and training and are always updating our self-paced learning videos as well as our software features. YES! We've already added chart autosaving to Hippo Manager since you've written this review. :) Looking forward to continuing to grow with you, so happy to hear we've been a part of you moving totally paperless with Hippo Manager!

Replied 6/6/2018

Great Cloud Software

With any software switch there are growing pains, but we are finally settling in and tech support has been awesome. Not to mention all the help from our reps! Everyone is always available and ready to help, especially our rep - who helped me with the final data migration and worked late to help me after close so we could be ready to go live the next morning.

Pros

It is simple and unburdened by excessive, unnecessary features like a lot of practice management software. It is compatible with anything you want to use: desktop, cell phone, tablet, laptops... When combined with a laptop and wireless card readers it is a great perk to check out clients in the room so they can leave straight from the room, and not worry about standing at the front desk to check out.

Cons

There is no boarding scheduling outside of adding a resource into the main appointment calendar (we used to schedule by date and kennel size). Also, there is no way to have a procedure code (with reminders attached) also take out inventory. (Example: you charge the client for an annual vaccine as a procedure so an annual reminder goes into the system- there is no way to also take that out of inventory with a hidden line item). Though, I did recommend this as a new enhancement, so the development team is always open to suggestions!

Kelsie

Hippo Manager Review

I’m honesty not sure why we switched in the first place. Our old system was extremely user friendly and very easy to learn. I am grateful that tech support is always helpful but I feel like I am not getting the hang of this new system. I don’t think more training will help, I think I will just be able to figure it out on my own.

Pros

I like being able to see both offices. I like the look of the schedule and the multiple options to add/edit information

Cons

It’s not user friendly. There are still many things I don’t know about the software. It is tome consuming just to try to check someone out. If there are multiple patients, it’s very difficult.

Response from Hippo Manager Software

Hi Kelsie,

We appreciate your feedback and we're sorry that your experience with Hippo Manager is not as intuitive as you'd like it to be! After all we build features and functionality to make it as easy to use and simple to learn as possible and understanding the learning curve is different for everyone.

Glad you're taking advantage of our unlimited customer support and training when you can. We will reach out to you to make sure you can connect with us as your busy schedule allows so we can assist you in figuring out areas you are finding challenging. Our online library of documents and videos can be accessed at anytime and we'd love to get a custom training session going with you so we can answer questions specific to your needs. Our training team will be sure to reach out.

Kristin

Hippo Review

I've been very happy with the training and the technical support; very important to me because I'm not a computer person! It's taking some getting used to, but overall it's a nice upgrade from our previous server-based system.

Pros

Easy and intuitive to use; can access from any device at any time.

Cons

No functionality in offline mode. As a mobile vet, I find that at least 2-3 times a day I have to save info and enter it later due to poor internet connectivity where I'm working.

Response from Hippo Manager Software

Hi Dr. Wallace,

We're so glad that our customer success team has helped you overcome any technical hurdles movin from server to our cloud-based system. We're here to help with unlimited support and training always!

Heading to see patients where there is no internet can be challenging for mobile vets. We're glad that you're still using the total mobility of Hippo and updating data when you get back "online". You can also run Hippo from a cellphone hot spot. So, if you have cell service, you can open a hot spot and connect Hippo Manager that way to stay online. As cell networks grow, going into areas that offer no service for internet will be obsolete.

Thanks again for being a part of the Herd. We appreciate you!

April

Reviewed on 13/9/2019

Hippo Software for a high volume spay/neuter clinic

Hippo has been great for tracking clients and their pets. It's easy to add or change a pet's owner, chart notes, and track payments. The daily scheduler is great and easy to use.

Pros

Great for managing patients, adding additional pets to a client, and managing the treatment notes

Cons

There's no way to customize a specific report for an item or items of interest. The report section only charts the top ten used.

Response from Hippo Manager Software

Hi April,

We love to hear that we're fulfilling your needs as a high volume spay/neuter clinic, and thanks for the work that Kindness Counts does for the community.

Being easy to use and simple to learn is a goal of our practice management software, so glad to see that it's been that way for you.

Our training manager will reach out to you regarding reports. There are views you can complete in the reports where you can dynamically search for an item and filter to see specific items. Reports will also show all items for the given criteria. We'll get this sorted out right away, looking forward to helping you use more our of robust reporting section!

Thanks for being a part of the Hippo Manager Herd.

Replied 18/9/2019
Nissa

Hippo Manager Review

Pros

I haven't been using Hippo very long, but the things I like about it are as follows:
- Ease of use, the program seems very intuitive.
- Lack of the up-front costs of many other vet software programs.
- Good customer support; I've had no problems getting questions answered.
- Good educational videos - the videos are short and to the point for each subject covered.

Cons

I don't really have any complaints at this point; I am opening a new clinic in a couple of weeks and will be using the program more fully at that time.

Response from Hippo Manager Software

Dr. Gese,

We're so excited that you've chosen Hippo Manager as your preferred veterinary software partner. Easy to use and simple to learn is how Hippo Manager sets itself apart from the competition and having it be as intuitive as possible is part of that picture.

Our team is ready to help with unlimited and free training and support we will be ready to help you as your business grows. As you get to know more of Hippo Manager you'll be able to pull custom reports on revenue and new client growth as well as have access to our integrations and add-on features with veterinary partners you want to work with.

We're looking forward to a prosperous partnership and love having you become a part of the Hippo Herd.

Hope

Reviewed on 3/3/2020

Needs Improvement

Pros

I like the scheduling aspect. It is nice to see color coding and actual labels.

Cons

It's not very user friendly. I don't like that families are separated and I don't like that you can't have multiple patients pulled up at the same time. Wish the system had more aspects similar to Avimark or Cornerstone.

Response from Hippo Manager Software

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We want to make sure that your user experience is as positive as possible and thankfully we have some quick answers to your concerns.

You can easily view and access all members of the family by using the Patient List widget. This widget is accessible on all of the major screens in Hippo (Scheduler, Choose Action, Chart Notes, Patient Profile, etc.) through your quick links bar.

If you want to have multiple patients pulled up at the same time all you have to do is open Hippo in multiple browser tabs. There are no limits (from Hippo) on the number of active browser tabs (patient records) that you can have open.

If you find it helpful, we offer live-trainings every week and topic-based training twice monthly. Just send us an email to [email protected] and we will save you a spot. We also have a complete library of quick videos you can watch at your convenience. https://hippomanagertraining.litmos.com

Replied 11/3/2020
Lesley

Reviewed on 4/8/2022

Hate this Update

Pros

We enjoyed being able to add multiple items for multiple patients on one invoice. With the new update we are struggling and so are cliwnts

Cons

Invoicing. Receiving. Searching clients. ALOT

Response from Hippo Manager Software

We appreciate your feedback! Development is currently underway to refine the multi patient checkout process and with the final "2.1" release this issue will be fully resolved. Thank you for bearing with us.

Replied 16/8/2022