About AestheticsPro

AestheticsPro is a cloud-based, HIPAA compliant medical spa management software solution that offers staff and calendar management along with client management, a point-of-sale and marketing tools within a suite. The staff...

4.2
4.1

Browse AestheticsPro Reviews

Lynnea V.

Reviewed on 27/8/2018

Launching and Running a Medical Aesthetics Practice with Aesthetics Pro

I am extremely pleased with this remarkably comprehensive software - since it helps manage the medical, financial and marketing aspects of the practice. I purchased this software before launching a startup, and Aesthetics Pro has facilitated smooth operation in almost all facets of the practice.

The EMR forms and templates have easily edited text and graphics. The side-by-side photo gallery, which can marked, is also simple to use; the staff spends comparatively little time creating comprehensive medical records. Clients can access discharge instructions from the client portal, or we can email them easily if left behind. We will take advantage of online booking and in-application messaging as we grow.

But what really separates Aesthetics Pro from other EHRs is the seamless integration of marketing efforts and lead tracking. The increased efficiency (reduced staff time on redundant data entry) using a program that merges marketing software with EHR software. The lead list database in Aesthetics Pro has been crucial to our growth and success – converting a lead to client takes one click. Besides being able to send email blasts within the EMR, we can monitor the effectiveness of of all of our marketing campaigns – from print to digital to meet-and-greets. We’re also now able to track our referring clients, so we know those who like recommending us to others.

Aesthetics Pro’s inventory tracking is also invaluable. Highest praise for this well-crafted, robust software.

Pros

Tracks, manages and markets to new leads- including email blasts & touchpoints
Excellent EMR
Inventory tracking
Tracks efficacy of our marketing efforts to determine ROI
Metric reports are simple to generate
Tracks patient referrals and marketing effort effectiveness via rewards tracking
Dashboard tracks patient balances and services remaining in packages easily
Easy to create pop up notes for informal communication re: patient
Option to fully integrate the website and the practice management software
Frequently adds new features to augment quality of patient care and marketing
Scheduling by staff member, room and device helps avoid scheduling errors

Cons

The patient's allergies list/profile does not appear in the patient's dashboard, and does not pop up in any way while writing the patients' medical notes. Same for emergency medical contact.

The training information comes only video format, so its difficult to look up the answer to specific 'how to' questions after the videos have been viewed. Fortunately, the support staff is extremely prompt responding to both basic and complex queries via an in-application communication system - so these questions are quickly answered.

The way the consent and discharge forms are currently structured, we can alter existing forms, but cannot create or add new ones.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Thank you Dr. Villanova!! This is great info!

Replied 28/8/2018
Leanne B.

Reviewed on 22/10/2021

Just Started Software Again

So far everything and everyone we have dealt with has been very helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was fantastic with following up with my questions/emails but also not hounding me and just trying to sell me the software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been very attentive in her responses and helpful with anything we need so far. Our onboarding call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was great. She was very informative and clear in her explanations.

Pros

We like that it is similar to what we've been using, so it will make our transition easier. We have used Aesthetics Pro in the past (5 years ago) and the enhancements since then are very beneficial and efficient.

Cons

It would be nice if lab integration could become an option.

DrChrono and AdvancedMD EHR

Reasons for Choosing AestheticsPro

We use multiple systems (Square Appointments/POS, Dropbox for document storage, Rxnt for Eprescribe) and were looking for a system that has all features available but not a large cost.

Reasons for Switching to AestheticsPro

The other systems have more features that we don't need and could not make inactive.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

We are so happy that you are everything is going well with your software implementation!

Replied 22/11/2021
Rose W.

Reviewed on 6/5/2022

Aesthetics Pro user experience

I'm learning about new functionality everyday! It would be great for AP to offer refresher/advanced user course tailored to account holders needs-since we don't know what we don't know :)

Pros

It has a lot of functionality, so I don't need multiple softwares to do different things

Cons

It does not integrate with Canadian systems in terms of choice for payment processing , text messaging, connectivity to e-commerce and better inventory management system. Quite difficult for patients to navigate patient portal. We need more templates for email marketing -should be refreshed with new graphics and designs to look modern and posh

Response from AestheticsPro

Rose, thank you for taking the time to review AestheticsPro medical spa software! To hear the functionality eliminates the need for additional software is wonderful to hear and demonstrates our commitment to provide an all-in-one software solution for the medical aesthetics industry! We are getting ready to release the quarterly newsletter within the next few weeks. Make sure to check it out and learn what's in development for 2022!

If you have any questions, feedback, or concerns, reach out to your dedicated Account Manager.
-The AestheticsPro Team

Replied 11/5/2022

Top AestheticsPro Alternatives

Beth C.

Reviewed on 22/3/2022

Overall great for a med spa - just needs some enhancements

There really are no products on the market that perform all of the functions a med spa needs to be fully integrated and operate smoothly. I believe when compared to other products AestheticsPro has all of the necessary elements, however, it could just use some refinements, tweaks, and updates to make it the obvious #1 choice in the market.

Pros

Managing Staff Scheduling and Payroll. Managing inventory. Integrated credit card processing, training videos. That being said, I wish there was a report for payroll that would tell me hours, commissions, and tips all in one report by staff member. Currently I have to run 3 reports and use pivot tables to calculate the commissions and tips per staff member. I wish the inventory manager would allow us to produce a PO based on what we need to replenish. The CC fees with the integrated vendor are higher than our banks and other providers. I wish the vendor didn't have to be limited to one option. I also wish that the software had an APP version so it was more mobile friendly. I would love for my team to be required to chart and add products in order for the client to check out. This would require an easy workflow that works well on small screens.

Cons

Overall the software meets most needs there are just enhancements that should be considered to ease the workflow of the users. Specifically, managing the sign off of records by the Medical Director and communicating with team members when charts need to signed. Overall charting could be improved. I've also noticed that forms made in the e-record tool do not work with safari. So our Clients using an ipad or iphone can struggle to sign all of their online forms. Improved patient messaging notifications would be helpful, as well as seeing the messaging on their chart.

Response from AestheticsPro

We appreciate your review, Beth! We received your feedback, and enhancements are currently underway!
Thank you for your continued business, and we look forward to meeting your business needs in 2022 and beyond.
- The AestheticsPro Team

Replied 6/4/2022
Delcine J.

Reviewed on 19/4/2022

AestheticsPro User

It is very organized & everyone can use it easily

Pros

It is very user friendly & the support has been great since going live

Cons

I am too new at using it to say at this time -

Response from AestheticsPro

Delcine, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to helping you learn all about the features AestheticsPro offers. Our support team and your dedicated Account Manager are only a call, email, or support ticket away, Reach out with questions or feedback. Wishing you all the best with your business!
-The AestheticsPro Team

Replied 21/4/2022
Jasmin T.

Reviewed on 19/5/2022

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly!

I must say we have had some issues with the response time of submitting a ticket and more issues with WorldPay and overall just getting started. Thanks to our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT], things are finally up & running! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT]! He made all the difference for us, going from the UGLY times to the GOOD times where we are comfortable with the software!

Pros

The connection between the software and bill pay now that it is finally up & running smoothly!

Cons

Not very user friendly and WP was extremely difficult to deal with, just wished at that time they had more options for merchant vendors.

Response from AestheticsPro

Jasmin, thank you for your review of AestheticsPro software. Your Account Manager is a dedicated partner working towards your business success! Please reach out with any questions or feedback. We are listening. Thank you again for your review, and wishing you all the best with your business success.
- The AestheticsPro Team

Replied 28/5/2022
Jackie L.

Reviewed on 17/5/2022

Aesthetic Pro Review

Pros

What my staff likes most is its user friendly. Very easy to learn.

Cons

The reporting. Missing valuable information when it comes to reports for a functioning business. Have reported on several occasions to IT and always the same response with no updates.

Response from AestheticsPro

Thank you for taking time to review AestheticsPro, Jackie! We are happy to hear the staff find the software to be easy to use and learn! The NEW reporting feature is set for release this year.
Please contact your Account Manager if you have any questions or further feedback. We are listening!

-The AestheticsPro Team

Replied 20/5/2022
Christopher C.

Reviewed on 17/5/2022

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] for New Medical Spa

Thus far, New Medical Spa is happy with the software and we are referring other practices to go with Aesthetics Pro!

Pros

Calendar and invoicing to name a few items.

Cons

Need two way text messaging with patients to have a better conversion rate on getting patients scheduled and treated for their services.

Response from AestheticsPro

Christopher, we appreciate your review of AestheticsPro Medical Spa software! Thank you for referring other practices. Did you know we have a referral program? Please contact your Account Manager to learn more! SMS marketing is set for release this year. We continue to listen to the feedback from our clients, and value your input.
Thank you again for your review and referrals!
-The AestheticsPro Team

Replied 20/5/2022
Lesley M.

Reviewed on 29/6/2022

Easy to navigate and amazing customer service

We are excited to utilize the E- Records option. It’s very easy to use. All the customer service and tech support get back right away. Any problems are easily addressed and fixed.

Pros

The customer service is amazing. Any time there’s an issue the support team answers very quickly. Also our rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very knowledgeable and great at communicating. They employees are very friendly and helpful. The system is very easy to use.

Cons

Having to upgrade multiple times to utilize different features.

Justine R.

Reviewed on 30/6/2022

Excellent training

Pros

Ease of use- I love that if you take the time to learn the product you can do quite well.

Cons

Having to learn constantly to feel competent.

Gary R.

Reviewed on 10/4/2021

COMMENTS

OVERALL IS GOOD !!
CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM IS GOOD
MAKE IT EASIER TO CONTACT TEAM ON A CALL RATHER THAN GOING THROUGH THE SPANISH INQUISITION
GIVE US A NUMCER WHICH WOULD AUTOMATICALLY POPULATE OUR INFORMATION

PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO PRINT OUT A MONTH OF APPOINTMENTS ON ONE SHEET RATHER THAN A WEEK ONLY

Pros

THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE IS CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICE - AND THAT IS [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] -SHE IS FANTASTIC AND HELPS US MOVE SMOOTHLY WITH THE SOFTWARE- SHEI S A COMPLIMENT TO YOUR SOFTWARE AND YOUR ORGANIZATION!!!!!

Cons

YES INTEGRATION WAS MORE DIFFICULT THAN EXPECTED-THERE ARE MANY LITTLE THINGS THAT CAN BE IMPROVED TO MAKE IT EASIER IN EVERY DAY LIVING-WE HAVE SENT SEVERAL SUGGESTIONS BUT HAVE NOT SEEN ANY YET - YOU HAVE MADE A NEW HOME PAGE WHICH WAS ALRIGHT BUT NEGLECTED OTHER THINGS THAT THE PEOPLE AT THE SUPPORT NUMBER SAY ARE COMING.
-IT WOUOLD BE NICE TO BE ABLE TO SEE AND SEARCH MORE THAT A HUNDRED NAMES -YOU CAN ON SCROLL DOWN MORE THAN A HUNDRED
-SMALL THINGS LIKE WHEN YOU ARE ENTERING A DATE HAVE IT CLICK OVER TO THE NEXT FIELD AUTOMATICALLY-
-MAKE IT EASIER TO ENTER PHOTOS FROM CAMERA OR PHONE
-I CAN GET A LIST IF YOU PREFER-THIS IS MEANT IN A HELPFUL WAY AND NOT JUST COMPLAINING
-THER ARE THINGS THAT COULD BER ADDED THAT WOULD MAKE IT EVEN MORE DESIRABLE TO THE MEDICAL FIELD-WHICH IS A HUGE MARKET AND EXPENSIVE-THIS WOULD BE ESPECICLLY (ADD SPELL CHECKER TO THE PROGRAM) USEFUL TO THE PRIVATE PRACTITIONER

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Gary we really appreciate the thorough and thoughtful feedback, we will definitely be sharing with our team! As you know we are here to assist you in any arena you need, and you know where to find us.

Have a wonderful day,

Replied 14/4/2021
Meredith H.

Reviewed on 15/5/2020

Tech support knowledge

Pros

All needed features for managing inventory, medical records, marketing, scheduling and running reports are in one place. I LOVE the new e-record creator.

Cons

No available text marketing that aligns with email marketing; non-editable text reminder; patient portal is not user friendly. Please add a text (checkbox) box signature option (in lieu of the signature pad) for the e-record creator feature. Also, for the e-record creator, please add the option of importing images for treatment records so that we can create non-static forms for injectables etc. Additionally, I think that an app for our handheld devices would be an excellent feature, that I really miss having with my old Vagaro software.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Thank you Meredith! We will be have image support for the E-Record Creator very soon!

All the best,

Replied 15/5/2020
Jennifer B.

Reviewed on 23/4/2020

Software tech help

Chat is TOO hard, as I do EVERYTHING & time is wasted with chat, especially when it's difficult to type exactly what my experience is with computer/software struggles - HARD to type this out, etc.

BUT [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was AWESOME!!!! ABOVE & BEYOND ...truly saved my day with ESSENTIAL work I needed help with to generate revenue (so crucial in this "Stay At Home" period.
So....please, THANK [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for me - he deserves a raise!

Pros

the price

(AND - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] customer service via phone & screen share - REALLY HELPED! Nothing beats a "live" person! )

Cons

ease of use, chat customer service
And ...LONG videos I had to watch just to get started & continue to have to do so, plus they don't match your current updated software. Hard to find the exact spots of video I'm needing to watch, rather the entire 30 min, 1, or 1.5 hrs of screen time.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Thank you Jennifer! We love the shout outs!

-AestheticsPro Team

Replied 2/7/2020
Kelsie C.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 30/3/2020

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is Amazing

I am beyond pleased with AestheticsPro and overall, it is the best "All-in-One" day-to-day business tool I have ever used. I brought AestheticsPro to Springs Body Sculpting from another company I previously worked for because of how much I like it. This is my first time on the "admin" side so that is where I am needing more help but overall it is the best software system around!

Pros

This software is incredibly easy to use and covers so many topics to make it the perfect "All in one" business management tool. What I love the most is the quality of support that I get along with this software. I am not incredibly "tech savvy" so I occasionally need to reach out to the support team for help. And I am always so grateful and impressed with the swift response and the explicit direction I get from the support team to take care of things. I have had the privilege of personally speaking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a handful of times as she guided me through various things; and I have to say: she is AMAZING! Her vast knowledge, customer care, getting me the answers very quickly, and above all her personable personality where I feel 100% comfortable and at-ease talking to are unparalleled! She is a true gem and I love that someone like her is able to support my business on her end. I feel 100% confident in her ability on the support end.

Cons

I do wish I could edit and customize the E-Configuration forms but it looks like my wish will come true soon enough! That would be my only "con"

Mindbody

Reasons for Choosing AestheticsPro

As soon as I was hired of VP of Operations and Sales with Springs Body Sculpting, I told the owner that I was switching to AestheticsPro immediately and he was happy to do so. I never knew his previous software system

Reasons for Switching to AestheticsPro

Because it had everything I needed for running both day-to-day operations and overall operations with such ease.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Thank you very much Kelsie! We will have your account manager contact you as you can now edit E-Records more thoroughly!

Replied 2/4/2020
Joanna S.

Reviewed on 12/9/2019

Great feature at a great price

I've worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] several times now over the past year. He has been extremely helpful, patient, and resourceful. Each time I've worked with him he has demonstrated a passion for customer service as well as having robust knowledge as it relates to the system, it's capabilities, and how the user can get the absolute highest utility from their product.

Pros

1. End-user perspective: I was able to intuitively navigate this system with relative ease from the outset. This made the implementation process virtually painless.
2. Operations: New staff members are trained on the system and are able to develop a high-degree of competence in very short period of time when compared to other systems I have trained staff on in the past. Having a system that can be easily adopted by staff allows them to operate in a more independent manner thereby giving the owner/operator such as myself, the freedom to steer the business as a whole.
3. Patient experience: Of course there is a certain population of people who have challenges with technology to begin with. However, for patients who are tech savvy, the system provides superior convenience.
4. Fiscal aspects: The accuracy and robustness of the data I am able to extract is superb. I am able to make sound business decisions based on metrics. Forecasting is so much easier when I can do meaningful drill-downs. There's no guess work involved.

Cons

There are two things I would consider REALLY working on. First is the appearance of the system. As well as it functions, it should also "look" a little sleeker, sexier, more aesthetically pleasing. Especially being that the product is geared toward people who work and are consumers of the beauty industry. Secondly, I'd do the same for the marketing material. The image library could be updated and the templates could be more user-friendly too. I have a ton of my own material in jpeg, pdf, and even links that I can download into the marketing template. Then there's the template itself which are difficult to maneuver, when select a color for one area with the intention of using the same color (for the sake of consistency) in another area, there's no way to determine exactly what that color is upon your next selection being that you have to guess the color based on where you placed your courser last on the color gradient.

DrCloudEMR and Kareo Clinical

Reasons for Switching to AestheticsPro

The only reason I would consider switching is the ability to prescribe electronically.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Joanna, this is some wonderful feedback! Thank you very much for being so thoughtful and thorough!

Have a great day!

Replied 7/11/2019
John C.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 1/2/2019

2nd review for this company, I left review April 2017

Once I started using the rewards program, I noticed if you discount a service or procedure, the rewards do not adjust. I also noticed right away, that is they use rewards to reduce cost at POS payment. The points do not adjust either. So, basically they getting full point valve no matter what. Even if you enter a discount in the POS. I calculated the extra points being issued would bring 1000's of losses to the business, for a incorrect rewards system. Within a year, 10,000's. I also learned quickly, that clients/patients where being charged tax on the gross amount of the sale. No reduction in tax, if reward points are used. So, I discovered 100's of over charges to clients and 100's of tax liabilities to my business. within 20 days of using the rewards program, I reported this. I was told that's the way it was designed and that's the way it is staying. I pleaded to have them change it. I manually, everyday need to adjust each and every sale. And, only the administrator account can adjust reward point. NO OTHER USERS can. I pleaded they fix that also. Nothing changed. I stated 1000's of your users are losing money and taxing incorrectly. It's now over 9 months and no newsletter to clients stating this fault and rewards program unchanged. Also they replied to my last review on this site, they did fix EMV after months of battle also. But, no one has reached out to me to strengthen the terrible customer service. They need to FIX THIS ASAP.

Pros

90% of the platform and software is excellent for my Med Spa application. Read my other review on some other specifics, none of that has changed.

Cons

Customer service and lack of accountability when they have issues or created a faulty environment for business users. So many times when you write a ticket, they are disbelieving that an issue has occurred and 4% of time will admit it. I have requested a new account manger for months now. WITH no response. Here is a major issue. In April 2018 they released a rewards program, which is brilliant and excellent for the current market of customer retention. I was very excited, so I launched a campaign to all my clients and potential new clients. BUT, it's losing my business money if I don't adjust every sale. And, I warned them, 1000's of their existing accounts are at jeopardy also. No action has been taken in 9 months.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

John, thank you again for your candid feedback. As stated previously within tickets and email we feel their might be a disconnect between how you expected the Rewards System to function, and how it actually functions. We apologize for this disconnect, but short of a full redesign of the feature there is not much we can do. Our support staff will continue to assist with any inquiries you have, and we welcome further correspondence through appropriate channels.

Replied 19/2/2019
John C.

Reviewed on 13/4/2017

Using the software for 4 years now. Need better customer support

Overall, i have used a POS and scheduler in the past. This online POS is great with features and e records. The biggest challenge is the customer support. It's a call in center to leave a message, at some outside contracted company. Who then in turn takes your message, like you are an unknown customer. Then you must await a call back. But, that's not what they want. They want you to write a support ticket. So imagine this, you are processing a credit card and the client/patient is right there and something happens. Guess what you got no one to reach out to for immediate assistance. The whole system has had a network failure a few times. But, not a lot. But, when it does happen, you have zero access to any of files, pint of sale and most important, your scheduler. Guess what try and call them. NO ONE will be there to take your call and you can not submit a ticket. I recently tried to snap shot my issues to their support email and it got returned to they can not accept the issue. Must write a ticket. Problem is you also can not submit screen shots on a support ticket. It very frustrating when you need immediate support to later support. Again this credit card transactions, scheduling factors and much more. These are time sensitive matters to a business owner, and it's not easy to write tickets to describe something that is technical. To time consuming. When they hire a in house receptionist and a on the phone available support technician. I'll revise this review. But, to date, I'm very unsatisfied with there support methods and system. Seams they are under staffed for the demand of support. Or are not willing to invest in having the staff to personally take your call and walk you through any concerns or issues.

Pros

Some glitches here and there. But overall, I like using there scheduler and E-records. A lot of available template forms. POS and inventory is easy yo set up and operate. Love online access from anywhere. Love the client log in factor.

Cons

Customer support system is below average. It's not time of essence with them, for an environment for the end users that is. Credit card processor is not to your choosing. They use only Vantiv and current do not support the card chip reader. I already lost a charge back, with all proof of user signing, picture of client being there and receiving the treatment. But, due to new compliance that started end of 2016. Merchant loses if you do not have card chip reader. I asked Aesthetics Pro, for reimbursement for their failed compliance and they DID NOT accept liability.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

John, thank you for the honest feedback and recommendations to help our team better accommodate you and your staff. It is always our hope we can provide the best software experience possible and we appreciate your concerns and will be addressing them internally. Additionally, we will have an account manager reach out directly to help in establishing a direct line of communication. Best regards, AestheticsPro Online.

12/5/18 Update: As Capterra/Software Advice/GetApp has started promoting older reviews it is worth noting that this feedback is from 4/13/2017 and we have worked with John to resolve his pending inquiries. We are also now 100% EMV/Chipcard compatible!

Replied 5/12/2018
Mary L.

Reviewed on 1/10/2020

Awesome customer service and an easy to use software system

This has been the easiest part of starting my business!! The team is very helpful and responsive to my emails.

Pros

Aesthetics Pro is easy to navigate, add services and products and has a very dynamic e-record creator. I was very pleased that the software has hundreds of pre-created consent forms, treatment records, provider forms for literally EVERY aesthetic service that I could think of offering to my clients. I can pick and choose the ones I want to see, easily alter and create entirely new forms and send them to my clients e-portal to sign. The medical record side of the software is very easy and pretty, lol. The calendar, appointments and even email response to clients is very functional and easy to use. I should know because I have set it all up myself. With the help on the Support Team, Support Webinar, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the Onboarding Team.

Cons

I would like to be able to add "disposable" products like syringes, gauze, needles that are not charged to the client and have the system provide a profit/loss with these items included.

PatientNow

Reasons for Switching to AestheticsPro

This system does everything and is based in a cloud so all I needed was my computer. The decision was easy and all for a very affordable price.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Thank you Mary! We appreciate the kind words and are happy you are finding success.

Replied 22/10/2020
Kathleen G.

Reviewed on 13/8/2017

I have been using this software for 5 years.

Scheduling, invoicing, tracking treatments remaining. Client facing data entry kiosk. Email follow up templates. Inventory management system.

Pros

I've used this software for 5 years. I reviewed it in 2014. Over the course of the 5 years, we've added new services and devices. We have had great support from development enabling us to keep up with form development and modifications. We love that the software is cloud based and we are able to use iPads for client intake, consent forms, etc. In our treatment rooms, we use the iPads for photography and charting, being able to upload the photos on the spot to the record. The side by side option in the photo gallery is excellent for ongoing care of our clients.
I am able to extract valuable data from the available reports in order to help me run needed data analysis critical for my practice.

Cons

I wish that I could integrate data with quickbooks and be able to load customers and sales data into my principle financial software.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Looking forward to another 5 years, thank you Kathleen! If you have any questions about reports, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team, the Line Item Discount Report might be just the tool you need that will help you with your financial data!

Replied 15/8/2017
Deirdre G.

Reviewed on 26/6/2020

Love everyone and most things about Aesthetics Pro

The process has been great! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a life saver and regularly talks me off a ledge as I implement this program. Today I had an extremely thorough training with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he was so kind and helpful in helping me find work arounds for our business here.

Pros

That you have ALMOST everything I need in one place minus a few key things

Cons

Appt colors - I need free reign
Membership features are lacking - subscription is just a payment plan
Taking items out of inventory is a problem unless you want to give every member of staff full access and i do not - I want multiple services to be able to draw from the same pool of product
The access you need to perform necessary functions crosses over with things we don't want people to have access to
Tracking back bar items

Meevo

Wanted cloud based AND EMR

EMR

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Thank you Deirdre! Keep an eye out for memberships - we are working on some updates for 2020!

-AestheticsPro Team

Replied 6/7/2020
Ema B.

Reviewed on 4/2/2021

Just what we needed!

The software has cut down our workflow significantly. It is intuitive and easy to maneuver.

Pros

Easy to use and integration was not as stressful as I thought it would be. We still have to upload all our patient documents into their accounts one at a time because there is no way to do a bulk import. But all in all, very good software.

Cons

communication between employees could be updated to a text messaging or email messaging system. But we are using the company announcement feature for that. Also, we would have preferred for completed appointments to be greyed out. Not a big deal but it would further improve the aesthetics of the software. Same-day support is preferable but they have been pretty responsive with tickets.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Thank you for the feedback back Ema! We will definitely look into improvements that can be made with our internal/staff messaging and communications.

Have a great day,

Replied 18/2/2021
Fasadinah M.

Reviewed on 11/7/2021

Comprehensive EMR, POS, scheduling, marketing systme

Compared to other softwares for med spas, it is still the easiest to use.

Pros

The system is user friendly, comprehensive, easy to set up, it is now integrated with Patient Pop, our online scheduling software via our website.

Cons

Better fees with the merchant processing. The marketing feature is hard to learn, lots of kinks and needing to reset to save, it feels old. There should be a way to make sure clients are giving us a valid credit card number when scheduling an appointment.

Mindbody

Ease of use

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Thank you Fasadinah, you in-depth feedback is very appreciated.

Thank you!
-AestheticsPro

Replied 5/8/2021
Andi L.

Reviewed on 6/9/2017

Tech Support was great in responding quickly to our issues! They even called us, much...

Our cookies, chrome updated and cleared. Our IT rep is being called on a regular basis regarding something or another going on w this system. The screen navigation seems to be inconsistent; sometimes date shows, sometimes not. Sometimes the calendar works great, sometimes not. When do you update? Are we aware of updates? Does your company have update skype calls to show users to continue getting the best use of the system? Surely things have been updated and changed for the better since we started a year ago...

Cons

When patient's are wanting to check out it takes too long to check them out and then try to make an appointment, etc; too much screen navigation when we are at our busiest. Also, patient's don't always sign paperwork before they come into the office, there should be a way to bring the paperwork all up at once and they can sign across the board, or sign once and it signs ALL the paperwork. We constantly tell them the paperwork is in their email, and to read it and sign it, 9 times out of 10 they don't, so it's a huge time consumer to bring each consent up one at a time. What can be easier for the provider than navigating thru anywhere from 4-8 forms at an appt?

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Thank you for the thorough review! We will have an Account Manager reach out to you and cover some of our most recent software updates and any questions you may have. Best regards, - AestheticsPro Team

Replied 12/9/2017
Richard M.

Reviewed on 14/12/2018

Fast, User-Friendly, and Comprehensive

Myaestheticspro gives us everything we need to manage our medical spas. Point of sales, CRM, appointment scheduling, medical records, inventory management, resource configuration, business analytics, client outreach tools -- Myaestheticspro comes with all of that and more in a nicely priced, HIPAA compliant package. It also boasts an exceptionally well streamlined end user experience, which makes the process of onboarding new staff is an absolute breeze given how simple and intuitive the software is to use. Moreover, the development and account management staff have been exceptionally helpful recently in getting our entire company switched over to using Myaestheticspro; it was a painless, seamless transition, so I can tell you from personal experience that you can expect an exceptional support network to boot.

Pros

Myaestheticspro is incredibly user-friendly and comes pre-loaded with a bevy of management and reporting tools -- and at a very reasonable price.

Cons

There isn't anything I actively dislike about the software, and any gripes one might have are mere trifles considering the exceptional functionality and value.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Thank you Richard, it is always a pleasure working with you are your staff!
-AestheticsPro Team

Replied 28/12/2018
Luis M.

Reviewed on 27/4/2020

Getting the most out of AP software

Pros

AP Addresses many of our needs, however as we move forward in the development of our systems we have run into inadequacies in zincing with AP. The CS team, however is always looking at different ways or go arounds to the software as AP continues to enhance it's interface of the different mechanics of the software.

Cons

The limited API interface with merchant service systems

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Thank you Luis! Always appreciate your insight!

-AestheticsPro Team

Replied 2/7/2020