About Procurify

Procurify is a cloud-based procurement solution that helps businesses track, control and manage spend. Businesses can centralize all purchasing information, while enabling team members to do their own purchasing. This real-time...

Browse Procurify Reviews

Christa H. Christa H.
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 10/11/2021

Christa Use of Procurify

Good. It is helpful

Pros

It is easy to use and it has an ordering memory which is nice

Cons

When it is under construction/maintenance and not available

Response from Procurify

Hi Christa, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. We're so happy to hear that you are finding the platform easy to use and helpful. The Procurify Team is excited to continue working with you and your organization.

The Procurify Team

Replied 17/11/2021
Robert L. Robert L.

Reviewed on 8/8/2016

Great Procurement Product

Subscribed to the service as a way to issue purchase orders and track departmental capx and opex expenditures. Used for procurement tracking only as accounting has their own accounts payable / receivables system for formalized payments.

Pros

* Cloud based, easy to access.
* Product catalogs and bundling of commonly order items makes it quick and easy.
* Ability to store related documents (quotes, invoices) with the purchase orders.
* Comment fields for order tracking and delivery updates.
* Ability to have multiple companies setup under the same account.
* Granular level of permissions access.

Cons

* Search has improved, But there is still no way to find orders based on budget codes.
* Reporting is lacking. Instead, I must download a data extract and use a BI reporting tool to supplement.
* Lacks the ability to customize display grids for add/remove/change column fields

Lori C. Lori C.

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

Purchasing System - Easy to use

The overall benefits of the simplicity and turning over PO's at a rapid pace is fantastic. We can easily train new team members and get them up and running effectively within a day. The catalog is a huge benefit for our use and allows for cleaner orders with less mistakes.

Pros

The ease of use is my favorite feature. The training time for each of our users is very fast and with over 100 users and turnover, that is extremely important for us.

Cons

I would like there to be two consecutive budgets that can be active simultaneously without having to create multiple codes that are duplicated.

Top Procurify Alternatives

MIP Fund Accounting

Accrualify Spend Management Platform

Michael F. Michael F.

Reviewed on 23/2/2018

I'm extremely happy we switched from our previous procurement process to Procurify.

Pros

From the request stage to submitting the finished PO, the process is quick and (usually) flawless.
Receiving in and processing invoices is smooth and prevents issuing invoices to accounting for items that haven't been received yet.

Cons

It would be nice if the A/P sections had a provision for CC transactions and credits. Search fields can sometimes be challenging and once a selected PO is opened and viewed it should take you back to the selected field and not make you search all over again.

Response from Procurify

Thanks for the review Michael. We are glad we've been able to improve your processes. Thank you also for the feedback on our accounts payable module. We'll forward this back to our product team and try to include it as we continue to improve the module.

Replied 6/3/2018
Greg C. Greg C.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Very happy with Procurify

Very easy setup. Good customer service support. No complaints. I have worked with Buy Efficient, Birch Street and Adaco in the past and I like that Procurify is 'smaller' and easier to deal with.

Pros

Very user friendly

Cons

I wish there was a way that when PO's printed, each item showed the account code that it was tied to. Would help our accounting people who how to expense everything without them having to log into the system. They would see it on the paper.

Dolsie K. Dolsie K.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

Executive Assistant's view on software Procurify

Very efficient and easy to use. I do not have any problem with using it.

Pros

Fast and easy to use - easily know if my budget has reached its limits

Cons

I have not encountered any cons on this software

Christopher W. Christopher W.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 27/7/2016

Procurify has made life easy

The product is extremely easy to setup and use. On the odd question or two I've had, support has been top notch. They are fast and responsive. I highly recommend.

Pros

Very simple and efficient to use. Speeds invoicing up for me and allows me to accurately track my expenses.

Cons

The only con i have is the wait for automatic monthly invoicing and the ability to email invoices to the system.

Leane H. Leane H.

Reviewed on 19/11/2020

Procurify Pros and Cons

I really like the short clear videos and I like sending them to my parents as new users. I am still learning the system and the shortcuts, but I think the comment bubble is confusing on not knowing if it has been read by the appropriate person and whether or not activity was taken.

Pros

I like the layout of the Dashboard and the color green. I like everything spread apart on the Dashboard. I like seeing the graph of how much money each family has. I like the Activity Log.

Cons

I am annoyed daily that I cannot see orders placed by transferred students.

Antony K. Antony K.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 27/2/2018

Used Procurify for over a year now and once i understood how it all worked I feel very...

less admin and excel work. its quite easy as long as someone remembers to put on email notifications.

Pros

Like is the edit ability esp when dealing with taxes that vendors forget and project names i forget.

Response from Procurify

Hi Antony, we're all for less excel work! Thank you for the review. We'd love to reach out and learn more about how long it took you to feel comfortable in Procurify. We'd love to make it easier for everyone that uses the system.

Replied 7/3/2018
Katrine O. Katrine O.

Reviewed on 27/2/2018

Practice

Pros

The interface is functional, attractive and enjoyable. It's easy to find what you're looking for in the platform.

Cons

there are some complicated questions to do a new requisition that it's difficult to understand the importance of that.

Response from Procurify

Hello Katrine, we appreciate the feedback and your review. We're glad you find the system enjoyable to use but we definitely want to understand how we can make things easier for you when making a request. We'll reach out shortly to set up a meeting.

Replied 7/3/2018
Jessica C. Jessica C.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 17/9/2020

Easy to Use

It was easy to learn and use. I haven't experienced any glitches on my end.

Pros

I love that you have the ability to order items from the "catalog" of previously ordered/entered items and that you can track the progress of your order.

Cons

I wish there was a way to link product pictures.

Robert C. Robert C.

Reviewed on 12/8/2016

WP Review Procurify

I have been the project manager for the Procurify roll out. It has been a up and down process but Carol has ensured that we have been able to address any concerns that have come up through the process.

Pros

I love the ability to easily track and audit any expense or procurement that occurred within the organization in one place.

Cons

There are some missing printing controllers that are needed in the software. This would allow us to print needed information for auditors.

Enci B. Enci B.

Reviewed on 18/9/2020

Great easy ordering system

Pros

I like about Procurify that it simply imports products through a link and auto fills fields, so it saves time. I also like the option that I'm able to add comments and even upload files or images of certain items.

I regularly check the accounting feature to see how much money has been spent and how much is remaining, which with a glance allows me to see how much more I can spend or if I need to adjust my spending.

Cons

When I use some links, the fields don't auto fill. Also, the comment feature doesn't make much sense to me because it's always on top of the screen so I don't know if the comment goes to the page that I'm viewing or to a general inbox.

Areane Q. Areane Q.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 10/5/2018

Awesome Product Features!

Pros

It says on some reviews that this software is good compare to other supply chain management softwares and it never failed me and proved that it is a legit great software. Easy to use and very convenient.

Cons

None so far. Works for me very smoothly.

Rachel T. Rachel T.

Reviewed on 26/7/2016

Procurify Review

Procurify is a great tool for our business. It streamlines the procurement process and allows us greater visibility into the purchasing function. Our receiving department is located across the country so the software helps with communication between the offices.

Pros

Ease of use - very user friendly
customer support - chat is always available

Cons

functionality is somewhat limited, need to do workarounds for certain tasks

Joey T. Joey T.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 31/10/2018

One of the easiest program to use for purchase requests

Compared to other purchasing programs I have used, it is by far the simplest and most useful.

Pros

Very simple program for submitting and approving purchases. Help to keep track of which purchase has arrived.

Cons

Wish some frequent used information are saved in the program (eg. project account code). Difficult to search for old orders.

Delmar M. Delmar M.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 18/9/2020

Use by the Average Joe

No time lost trying to find admin. to approve a purchase request.

Pros

It is very easy to find frequently used items in the catalog tab. and easy to add items to the catalog.

Cons

Sometimes the app. is tricky to log on to.

Daniel O. Daniel O.

Reviewed on 5/5/2017

It is a simple and user friendly software that improves the generation of a purchase order.

Cost effective and reduces the waiting time from approval of Purchase order to time goods are received.

Pros

It is a very efficient software tool in relation to time sensitive activities. It creates a creates a paperless trail from requesting a purchase order to receiving goods. The e-mail function of Procurify allows multiple vendors (Tier 1 etc) to be notified of the activities that are required and the associated Purchase order to complete such activities.

Cons

Notified by e-mail the procurement of items/products from different users of Procurify that has no bearing on the department that I work within.

Jason F. Jason F.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 14/1/2020

Easy to use!

Pros

What I liked most about the software is it is very easy and user friendly.

Cons

I can't come up with anything that I dislike.

Patricia G. Patricia G.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 12/10/2020

great for making ordering products easy

Pros

The ease and ability to see that products ordered regular are saved for ease of reordering. The simplicity of using and maintaining budgets.

Cons

When trying to accept items received could be a little more friendly users especially when you have not received all items due to backorder or out of stock.

Luke S. Luke S.

Nice interface, good product

We use this product as a distributor, not for internal purchasing which is what the product is designed for. It is somewhat difficult to enter clients and multiple jobs to incur costs against. We've found ways to make it work through working with Procurify support, but it isn't what it is meant to be used for.

Pros

Great interface, decent iPhone app, does simply order tracking and PO creation and change log management

Cons

Reports are not usable or useful. Searching through PO and order data is not present. Filtering is mediocre, and using as a means to purchase construction project goods and services is very difficult.

Eric J. Eric J.

Reviewed on 1/11/2021

Flexibility

Procurify is the second system that I have used, and I feel that it was an improvement for us to switch to this system. After our first year of use, I like that we were able to make some changes that helped our productivity. I hope that after this year, we will understand even better what can help us, and they will be able to make more changes.

Pros

The first year we switched to Procurify, it wasn't easy because it seemed so different from the system I was used to. But it did not take me long to get up to speed with Procurify. I have come to enjoy the layout and ease of having virtual information at my fingertips. We noticed some items that would be beneficial for us to have easier access, and Procurify was able to make the changing which made it more enjoyable to use their system.

Cons

I would like to see the student's balance be present at the end of each page. Sometimes, when working with families, I have to go back to where that posted information is to make sure the student has the funds in their account to do what is desired.

Response from Procurify

Hi Eric, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We're happy to hear that your experience with our onboarding process was relatively simple. Thank you for your suggestion, I have forwarded it over to our product team for review. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization.

-The Procurify Team

Replied 3/11/2021
Brian G. Brian G.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 1/11/2021

very good product, very good service

generally very good. quick to respond to questions.

I assume its a little more set upf ro departements and having some more fluiditiy having it set up for "projects" would be better. Being able to select which projects/codes are applicable or active or inactive for example.

Pros

Simple and easy to navigate and to teach others. Easy to see what we need to see and pull the reports we need to pull

Cons

some speficif formatting. also I'd like to know which vendor an order is supposed to be for when in the "order approval" stage.

Response from Procurify

Hi Brian, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We're happy to hear that you are finding the platform simple and easy to use. Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization.

Replied 8/11/2021
Lucas I. Lucas I.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 21/2/2018

Procurify has a friendly interface that is useful for startups growing their operations.

Approval structure;
Friendly interface;
Easy to configure;

Pros

I like very must the friendly interface and approval structure. Other thing that is incredible is the support team, always helping us.

Cons

I think the software do not offer customize situations. It's so hard.
If we had more flexibility to deal and make our own flown it would be better.

Response from Procurify

Hey Lucas, Thank you for your review! We're happy that our support team has been able to help you, they really do try to get to questions as soon as they can. It would be great to learn how further we could help OLX, we'll be reaching out shortly.

Replied 6/3/2018
Jose V. Jose V.

Reviewed on 2/11/2021

Amber Charter

Due dates on submitting backup.

Pros

Perfect program that is easy to train on.

Cons

I have not encountered anything negative about this Procurify.

Response from Procurify

Hi Jose, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization.

Replied 8/11/2021