Tailor Brands Reviews

About Tailor Brands

Tailor Brands streamlines business creation, management, and growth for entrepreneurs. Our online platform offers a range of solutions, from LLC formation to brand identity creation and business banking. With over 30 million...

3.9
4.1
4.1

Browse Tailor Brands Reviews

Alexandria
Alexandria

Reviewed on 7/5/2023

Started my LLC with ease!

My experience with Tailor Brands was amazing. I usually feel anxious when I feel out documents but since everything was so organized I was able to correctly feel each section out.

Pros

I loved how easy it was to start up my LLC. Each step was was categorized by section and I was able to go section by section to ensure that each step was completed. It was very organized and I loved how simple it was to maneuver.

Cons

I felt like I was called too much as opposed to emailed. I felt like everything I was contacted with about buying certain upgrades could have been communicated by email.

Jorge
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 17/4/2023

Tailor experience

We have had a very significant experience, our first website, our first international account, our logo and our first designs were born there.

Pros

The pros of Tailor Brands is that you can unite various aspects of your company: Design, legal, administrative, financial and other aspects necessary for the complementary operation of your organization. It offers you ease and permanent attention.

Cons

I would like it to be able to advance to broader commercial integration processes, and to offer new functionalities for companies in the future.

Keith

Reviewed on 1/8/2023

Complete Bait and Switch!

While I initially enjoyed the application process, I regret choosing Tailor Brands. I have been annoyed by the customer service, and am very frustrated with the price I ended up paying since all of the add on fees were hidden until the time of purchasing (when you're already too far into the process to stop). I would not recommend that anyone use their services for starting an LLC, and I wish that I could speak to someone there who actually knew what they were talking about.

Pros

I chose Tailor Brands because it kept appearing next to LegalZoom as a new, quick option. It seemed more user friendly, so I went with it. The initial application process and guide was very intuitive and helpful.

Cons

Beyond the initial application, things went downhill very quickly. I have two major concerns with Tailor Brands. First, the pricing is purposely misleading. When you are initially filling out the application it looks like the pricing for filing an LLC and getting an EIN are lumped into a single, simple charge, but as you get deep into the application it becomes clear that every single service is an add-on from the original price. I ended up paying more than double what I expected, and for a service that I should have done by myself FOR FREE. Second issue is their customer service. While they tout themselves as a customer service focused company, what really happened is that I got spam called over and over by their 'customer service' team in India. They would call my cell phone 3-4 times in a row when I didn't answer or ignored the call, and text me at the same time, but not provide any actual information. Each time I caved and spoke to a rep, they were only trying to get me to sign up for more add on services, and were very pushy. This was an extremely frustrating part of the process, and made me lose all confidence that this was going to go smoothly.

Reviewed on 29/3/2023

Only a few unexpected expenses but other than that, totally legit!

As much as my previous grunts may sound, I did enjoy the experience, aside from my logo not being on their records and no way to add it. I love how Tailor Brands had their site in order, so you knew what to do & when, giving you ample time to make sure you cross your t's & dot you i's, and being LEGAL! I am thrilled to keep working with Tailor Brands to see what else we could create together!

Pros

I love how easy you guys made creating an LLC & ensuring I have taken proper steps to solidify my LLC, legally & legitimately. I TRULY cannot over state my appreciation in that field. I knew some things about the LLC legalities, but not everything. I am an entrepreneur at heart! I design, create, build, & market all of my own material & content, as well as selling online retail goods. I have hands in many pots and I really appreciate you guys!

Cons

1st CON - NOT BEING ABLE TO UPLOAD MY OWN LOGO I PREVIOUSLY CREATED WITH ANOTHER SITE. 2nd CON - I would have to say the cost. Sorry, but true. By the time I completed everything I needed to complete to be legal & legit, it costs me around $1200. LET ME ALSO ADD THAT I WAS ABLE TO WORK AT MY OWN PACE TOO, SO THE $1200 WAS SLOWLY PAID OUT OVER A MONTH'S TIME TO GET OPERATIONAL. NO, I didn't expect it to be free, gosh no you have to spend it to make it. But I did expect the "pitch" of it only costing $299 to get started, ended up being $99.00-$299 PER service that I needed. I thought it would be for the whole LLC completion, but no, it was just to get started. Tailor Brands had their cost & then the state & trademark had their cost on top of tailor brands. But that was my total expense from beginning to end.

Sandie
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 4/4/2023

Look no fragrance

First, let me say that I didn't set out to start a business. Making handcrafted soap came out of necessity for my extremely problematic skin. After 10+ years, I have enough people joking that I'm their soap dealer, to go legit.One huge problem tho. My circa 1987 technology skill set.Enter Tailor Brands!!!! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. At first, I half heartedly made a logo for myself. I loved it so much that I decided to read some reviews. Despite some negative feedback, I decided to invest a few bucks for a package. One of the options I was interested in was having a website built. I was called the next day by a sales representative, and offered a few styles and pricing options. The process couldn't have been easier. A few questions and emails later, and have a beautiful online store. It's a little surreal seeing a domain name pop up on a feed, and thinking, that's my baby.Their customer service has been outstanding 👏. One drawback is no phone support. Hopefully, that will change soon. Overall, Tailor Brands has been everything and MORE than I expected.Thanks for making dreams come true!

Pros

One stop place to start a business. Everything you need is there

Cons

No phone support. Hopefully that changes soon

Sean
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 6/5/2024

don't waste your money on tailor brands

terrible. when I request a refund for the charges they weren't supposed to take from my account they offered a store credit instead, after I had already explained that I would never use their services again.

Pros

they create a false sense of security by scaring you into thinking there will be fines and penalties if you don't opt for their overpriced services. it felt easy at the time, I later realized that I could have done it all myself and been totally fine. at one point I actually got a letter from the secretary of states office warning of a scam they had just pulled on me.

Cons

I tried to cancel my subscription since they hadn't delivered the services I had been paying for, they charged me for an extra year before they closed my account

Response from Tailor Brands

We’re sorry to hear that you’ve had a bad experience at Tailor Brands and apologize for this. We will learn from this case and will work on improving it in the future.

I can see that someone from our team has reached out to you with a solution. We would love for you to reply so we can fix this issue in no time :)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Tailor Brands Team

Replied 9/5/2024
Kapil
Kapil

Reviewed on 19/1/2023

Do Not Use -- Unresponsive and Very Costly

Negative -- still confused about the state of my EIN. No customer support lines to reach out to get in touch with my registered agent, nor clarification on what documents are needed to submit locally -- even though I PAID FOR ALL OF THESE SERVICES through their platform. Buyers beware, this product operates as a money grab to confuse you and not provide you with adequate services or support.

Pros

The software is billed as a universal set up to help get an LLC and all related aspects of a business up and running. Designing a website and getting a business email through the service was easy albeit costly.

Cons

I came to Tailor Brands to start an LLC, get a registered agent, and get my EIN number. So far, the process has been nightmare-ish. Things that should have taken only 1 day to resolve take weeks and it seems like internally, the team is very unfamiliar with the structuring and creation of LLCs and new businesses. I have run into numerous issues and rather than having a customer support line that reaches out and guides you through the process, they have not been able to adequately respond to simple questions nor have they put customers in contact with someone who can help resolve their problems -- STAY AWAY.

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 13/5/2023

A starting guideline

My overall experience is very positive. I feel that my business is safe and compliant with legal requirements and that I have legitimate documents available when I need to implement policies, contracts, ect. The ease of managing the website and my online store are SO VALUABLE. I'm so glad I saw an ad on instagram for Tailor Brands right as I was trying to figure all of this out.

Pros

The legal documents and website development features that Tailor Brands gives you are so easy to use and a weight off your shoulders. They take you through each step needed for your business, and some of which you didn't realize you needed until seeing it down the list they provide.

Cons

The customer service is somewhat limited in the answers they give, pointing you towards an email you may have received or towards a state phone number. But overall I'd say they are helpful.

Marvin Luke
Marvin Luke
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 2/9/2022

The best!!

The platform is really user-friendly. Very few questions were asked of me but they were able to give me a logo, branding, and color scheme idea that I absolutely enjoyed.

Pros

Though I only used the free trial, I was thoroughly impressed by how easy to use, and how beautiful the designs were despite only asking me a few simple questions

Cons

Nothing really. I didn't have to pay tho despite me getting the value I wanted

• Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 17/4/2023

Awesome jump-start to a successful Business launch!!

I have realized how professional and easily asssible my business has become. And to know that I created it with little to no experience was amazing! Truly gratifying!

Pros

Tailor Brands provided the necessary tools and resources thatbreally helped to get my Business designed, prepared and launched which is easily managed through my personal log in. Awesome experience thus far!!

Cons

Logo design and options made available can be more detailed. Request that accounts get two Logo options instead of one.

Thiago
  • Industry: Wholesale
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 2/5/2023

Practical and objective software to create a logo

The software is very practical and intuitive so that you can get to your final result, in a few minutes I got my expected result, I just needed to select the models and colors of my taste and the software did everything else, in the end I got a beautiful and original logo, I confess that I did not like much the amount to be paid for it.

Pros

The software provides many options so that you can get the best result, also and very intuitive making it easy to use. The software provides many models, colors and fonts thus having gigantic possibilities for your brand logo and if you do not like the result you can change it and add what you want to it.

Cons

Even though it is almost impossible not to like the end result, the software can be difficult to access for many people, since the amount to be paid for your logo, brand is a little high.

Paris
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 4/2/2022

Where are my business cards

I ordered business cards from this company over two weeks ago, I was given a delivery date and when the package didn’t arrive, I check FedEx and saw that only a label had been created. I contact Tailor Brands, of course by phone because they will never actually speak to you. I was given an apology and an excuse as to why it hasn’t shipped. When it still didn’t arrive, I sent another email and was told that it would be here on [SENSITIVE CONTENT] because the order had now been escalated. I counted FedEx on [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and still, only a label. Sent another email again, an apology and said that she would get her team involved and make sure it was here by the delivery date. I responded back, you are lying, it’s the first and you will get it here by the 2nd and FedEx is saying that only a label has been created. Here we are today, contacted FedEx, again, only a label. This company doesn’t want to speak to you because they have no customer service. They lie in the emails so they don’t have to lie in the phone. When I asked for a refund, I was told that there are no refunds. This company is by far, the most incompetent company I no and I will never use them again. They can keep the cards, I’ve already ordered and received from another company. This company is supposed to be based in the US but it seems like they are in China. How do you send an email on[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and say my order is on its way and over two weeks later, it has never left your company. They write their own reviews.

Pros

I did not like the service or the many lies.

Cons

I didn’t purchase software I purchased cards.

Allisa

Reviewed on 1/12/2023

Bad functionality and misleading advertisements

I am currently looking for other avenues for my needs because that have been so horrible. I've paid so much money and NONE of the features they offer work

Pros

I liked creating my logo, but go to your state to for your llc because it's way cheaper and easier than what they do

Cons

if you value your time and money this company is NOT who you want to use. they will take your money and nothing will work as advertised. I've contacted support for months about technical issues with my store and they have NOT RESOLVED ANYTHING, but they sure will take your money

Nikita
  • Industry: Capital Markets

Reviewed on 17/7/2019

First Impressions Review

Overall, so far so good, this is my first week, still a lot to learn on how to use their tools. The only thing is that by accident I chose a wrong domain name for my brand ( Tailor Brands gives you 1 year free domain after you make your premium purchase), I think the interface of that part is a bit confusing. I did not confirm it in the follow-up email, and when I asked if I could change my domain since I did not confirm it, customer support said that I have to purchase a different one. I think there should be an option provided to cancel within 24-48 hours ( I sent an email right away once I've noticed it). Other than that, only good impressions so far.

Pros

Pretty easy to use, has nice customization features for the logo and social media posts.

Cons

Seems like if I use the mobile version of the site it gives you more options for logo design, I could not find some of them on the regular web page.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Nikita!
We are happy to hear you found our services easy to use and that you managed to make use of the great features we offer :).
Unfortunately, domain names, once registered cannot be changed. We will make sure to pass this on you concerns over to the relevant department.
If you have any additional feedback or need any assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to us!
Kind Regards,
The Tailor Team

Replied 7/8/2019
Vateicia

Reviewed on 27/3/2023

Just getting started

Overall you have to start somewhere and a lot of people say tailor brand is where it’s at I agree just for the price for new starter is pricey

Pros

This is new for me getting my certificate and ein# is going to change history for my family

Cons

To pricey wish some of the items that’s needed for cheaper so everything can be brought at once

Brittany
Brittany
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 18/7/2023

Sooooo much Spam.

I would recommend an alternative.

Pros

Website looks good but it was actually disorganized and not so great to navigate.

Cons

They are disorganized and they spam me like crazy via email, phone, text. Very unprofessional tactics. I've had to block them across multiple platforms.

Response from Tailor Brands

We're sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience at Tailor Brands and apologize for this. We will learn from this case and will work on improving it in the future.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Tailor Brands Team

Replied 20/7/2023
laquan
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 6/7/2023

Shots by que

My overall experience with tailor brands professional team worthy worthwhile and on point

Pros

What I liked most about tailor brands it was fast easy understandable reliable also when you reach out to the team they get back to you in a timely professional manner

Cons

There was nothing I liked least about tailor brands

Marley

Reviewed on 6/4/2023

Best site to start up your business

I love Tailor brands

Pros

User friendly, beyond helpful, and Iam just overall impressed! The only thing I wished they had was a payroll site.

Cons

Nothing I have seen so far that I wasn't impressed with.

Andrea
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Reviewed on 10/5/2023

Branding with ease

It’s been a positive experience.

Pros

The ease of the graphic design tools helps me create a striking visual brand.

Cons

It would be helpful for the platform to resize images for multiple social channels. It would save time.

Clara

Reviewed on 10/6/2022

Beware Beware Beware

Disappointing, traumatizing and emotionally taxing of my time, money and wallet. I rarely write reviews but absolutely had to in this case. 4 month and still no website or refund. Dispicable

Pros

I did not like the software. When problems arrose, there was no one to fix it. They sure have a person to sell it to you though. Also no responses to any of the bad reviews should be a sign that you are taking a big risk however you look at it.

Cons

Everything. Images cut in half, pages not centered, it cannot read British English. 5-8 days to complete a task that can easily take an hour. 4 months have passed and I still don't have my website. Asked for a refund and have been run around by at least 6 different robots.

Ebony

Reviewed on 17/5/2023

One Stop Shop

Pros

Tailor Brands is easy to use and their customet service is responsive & supportive. I'm so happy I took the risk and allowed tailor brands to support me in helping me build my company.

Cons

Nothing to add at this time. I find Tailor Brand's service offerings to be great and exactly what I needed.

Isaac

Reviewed on 19/11/2022

do not buy this

Absolutely terrible don't even bother. Your better off getting a website build with square if that's what your looking for

Pros

They have a group to help build you a website

Cons

There customer service is awful they have no support number just email. They love to to upcharge on so many things but the issue is they charge you for it and then never it give it to you. I'm actually dealing with an issue right now where they charging me extra to add more than 100 products to my site and you can't pay for it through the site you have to email them to get it. They charged me for.it. but never gave me the service and now.there mia and no one wants to email me back about this

• Used for Free Trial

Reviewed on 5/9/2019

AI Generic Generated Logos

I didn't like it I tried using it to create a better logo for one of our businesses and the automated generation did not impress me. I won't use it again.

Pros

It's really easy to use and the AI does most of the heavy lifting, even if the end result is less than satisfactory.

Cons

The end result. It's an automated tool to make logo creation better, faster and cheaper. The problem is that it seems as though art is not something that a computer can learn easily. It might be able to compare similar businesses and try to create something close to what a human would create but in the end it looks generic and amateurish.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi!
Thanks for leaving us a review.
We are sorry to hear you did not find our services up to your expectations. Note, however, that our logo make is very powerful and it has many design structures that you can create.
This is why we normally recommend our users to try more than once to create their logo so they can experience all the available combinations our algorithm can create :)
If you have additional feedback you'd like to give us, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] at any time!
Kind Regards,
The Tailor Team

Replied 7/10/2019
Robin
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 3/4/2023

Tailor Brand Review

Very easy to use and organized well to get us started. However, difficult if you have to speak to a person.

Pros

Ease of use and organization. Quick turnaround. I’m

Cons

Lack of people who understand your issues. Lack of follow-through.

BeyondTrust Remote Support

Reasons for Switching to Tailor Brands

Ease of use
Veronica
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 27/3/2023

Easy breezy tailor brands

When I was first started to get my LLC I couldn’t pick a good name for the business but I talk threw emails with one of the customer service and they helped me.

Pros

I really enjoyed how easy the website is to use and create things that I need and want for my business.

Cons

Nothing it’s all good. I wouldn’t change orSay anything bad about this website