Tailor Brands Reviews

About Tailor Brands

Tailor Brands streamlines business creation, management, and growth for entrepreneurs. Our online platform offers a range of solutions, from LLC formation to brand identity creation and business banking. With over 30 million...

3.9

Beatrice
Beatrice

Reviewed on 24/7/2019

Customer Service Nailed It

I ran into an issue with my 1st brand purchase. I think I was moving too quickly but I didn't realize that once I purchased I couldn't make changes. I reached out to Customer Service via email and got a response within a couple of hours. I told Customer Service representative that I was willing to bit the bullet and pay for another logo and she was so kind, she help me correct my issue literally in less than 24 hours.

Pros

Tailor Brands is very user friendly. I'm just working on starting my own company and I read about them online. Everything is extremely straightforward. Another great thing is that you can more then likely find a coupon online to help cut some of the cost for your initial purchase.

Cons

I don't like the fat that you can not speak to someone over the phone. It lacks that interpersonal communication which is kind of a bummer.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Beatrice!
We are glad to hear you had an awesome experience with our customer support team and that we've managed to address all of your concerns :)
We'd like to point out that we are working hard on providing better communication channels at the moment, so we can enhance the communication with our users.
If you have any additional suggestions/feedback, or just need assistance with the use of your account, please feel free to reach out to us at any time!
Kind Regards,

Replied 7/8/2019
Jorge
  • Industry: Sports

Tailor experience

We have had a very significant experience, our first website, our first international account, our logo and our first designs were born there.

Pros

The pros of Tailor Brands is that you can unite various aspects of your company: Design, legal, administrative, financial and other aspects necessary for the complementary operation of your organization. It offers you ease and permanent attention.

Cons

I would like it to be able to advance to broader commercial integration processes, and to offer new functionalities for companies in the future.

Alysa
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 10/2/2024

Scammed by CSR

Very bad. They made a huge mistake just to get their sale and set my business up wrong and now I have to pay additional to fix and they’ve offered nothing. No refund or discount or additional services. There’s no recourse for me. I feel totally scammed.

Pros

I thought they were a great one stop shop where I could get help setting up my business

Cons

I specifically told the sales person I was in need of an S Corp and they had me set up LLC and said I’d receive email to complete questions to create SCorp. Two days later I was told they don’t do SCorp and they would no refund my money and there was nothing they would do. Now I have to pay additional funds to have LLC transferred

Quinton
  • Industry: Music

Honest Thoughts

My overall experience with Tailor Brands is Phenomenal. I'm glad I saw their ad on youtube while watching some of my favorite creators. Who knows had I not found them I might still be without a business right now.

Pros

I started with Tailor Brands completely from scratch. What I like most is how easily I was able to start and complete everything as a first timer not knowing what I was doing. They literally walk you through every step of the way.

Cons

The only Con I could think of would be during the trademark process there was an error that was with the initial form. It had been pushed through by the company they're partnered with. I received an email back a couple days later saying that something was wrong and I'd have to pay extra for the form to be resubmitted. I feel like it was it scanned over quickly before pushing it through by a professional it could have been caught on the front end and avoided the small hiccup. (Since there will be first time business owners that won't quite know what to place where in some cases) Other than that the ENTIRE process was flawless.

Kristen

Reviewed on 17/4/2023

Everything I needed to start my own business.

It’s been a really good experience. My complaints are honestly minor.

Pros

Tailor Brands has been helpful in starting my own business for tattooing, arts, crafts, comics and hopefully soon animation. They are also helping me with my annual tax reports for my state which has been really helpful. It is an all in one source to help you start your business.There are a couple of hard things to manage, but I’m designing my website from scratch. They did warn that this is a more difficult way to get a website started, but I needed the freedom to make a large website with multiple pages available. I just wish there was a way to make a “turn page” feature for my comic.

Cons

Some parts are a little confusing, but the customer service does help with that. Website building is a little on the hard side if you need more than just a template website. I wish they had a webcomic widget for the site building portion, as well as the ability to let the site know that I already have an established bank, and email for my business.

Brighton
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 19/4/2023

Great service

They do good in business

Pros

Logo and website. Logo design website email

Cons

The great service and they make sure you get what you need

Safe Food Pro

Great service
Allisa
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 1/12/2023

Bad functionality and misleading advertisements

I am currently looking for other avenues for my needs because that have been so horrible. I've paid so much money and NONE of the features they offer work

Pros

I liked creating my logo, but go to your state to for your llc because it's way cheaper and easier than what they do

Cons

if you value your time and money this company is NOT who you want to use. they will take your money and nothing will work as advertised. I've contacted support for months about technical issues with my store and they have NOT RESOLVED ANYTHING, but they sure will take your money

Kapil
Kapil

Reviewed on 19/1/2023

Do Not Use -- Unresponsive and Very Costly

Negative -- still confused about the state of my EIN. No customer support lines to reach out to get in touch with my registered agent, nor clarification on what documents are needed to submit locally -- even though I PAID FOR ALL OF THESE SERVICES through their platform. Buyers beware, this product operates as a money grab to confuse you and not provide you with adequate services or support.

Pros

The software is billed as a universal set up to help get an LLC and all related aspects of a business up and running. Designing a website and getting a business email through the service was easy albeit costly.

Cons

I came to Tailor Brands to start an LLC, get a registered agent, and get my EIN number. So far, the process has been nightmare-ish. Things that should have taken only 1 day to resolve take weeks and it seems like internally, the team is very unfamiliar with the structuring and creation of LLCs and new businesses. I have run into numerous issues and rather than having a customer support line that reaches out and guides you through the process, they have not been able to adequately respond to simple questions nor have they put customers in contact with someone who can help resolve their problems -- STAY AWAY.

Kimberly
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 13/4/2023

Don't Sit on the The Sites

I've been having a Great experience with all the Brand that Tailor Gives.

Pros

I Loved the easy breezy building and The way I was directed to exactly what was needed to make my business a Success. I'm not finished yet but my Preperation for greatness is Going smoothly with Tailor Brands on my side.

Cons

It's nothing I can say really bad. You all are Amazing.

Hekmatullah
  • Industry: Restaurants

It’s awesome

Pros

It’s the most important app for those who opens Business.

Cons

Tailor Brand helps Business. And helps a lot and a lot

Tish
Tish

Reviewed on 22/6/2023

Owner

Awful! they never really help me with my site, after paying them to set it up for me I had to pay some one else to put the content in. At first I was able to edit my site via my phone then all of a sudden when I log in to make changes or add a product it was acting like I had never had a site and to start over. When I contacted them to ask why? I was told to send them what I wanted to add and they would for me. Next when I went to edit my site via my PC the same thing happened. I'm not paying for what I already paid for. I have a website I can't edit. I have product that on the site that I no longer have but can't remove it. I feel like they are doing me this way because I'm 64 yrs old and I don't have anyone to help be. So they just took advantage of me, sold me something and left me to figure it out on my own.

Pros

Taking to [sensitive content hidden]
they were fun.

Cons

There is no customer care via phone, and they are not very helpful when the do return your email. The only phone call you get is when the sales team wants to sell you something.

Response from Tailor Brands

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and take full responsibility for your bad experience and will be very happy to help change it. I have been trying to locate the email you sent to our support team, but having trouble finding it under your name.

We'd love to take a look at this for you and provide you with a satisfactory solution to this issue :)
Would you mind giving us an email address we can contact you at? Or you can also reach out to us at [email protected].

Replied 2/7/2023
Naptalie
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 25/4/2023

Good product, poor communication, no cancelation policy.

Logo creation, started out rocky, had to get help because their set up isn't clear, i ended up having to get them to help me merge(and it's still not merged properly) i thought everything else was great until i found out that i couldn't get a refund on a product i am no longer using. Also you can't delete a payment, you can add another but they don't allow you to remove it once it's in their system. Scammy AFI just wanted a refund for something i don't want or need and they said they "couldnt stop a payment that's been started" bulls*it

Pros

I loved their logo design. This is the only thing worth using them for l, but JUST buy the design, do not do a monthly service, you can get a website set up and do all your paperwork without getting charged more than your legal fees.

Cons

Zero communication about renewals, yes, i get it, they want you to forget so they can take your money, so of course the don't let you know in an email that you're set to auto renew, that would mean they lose money, there is no cancelation, so now I'm stuck for an entire, with a service i don't want or need. Avoid! Only use for logo creation, everything else is expensive and they bombard you with "upgrades" everything costs extra. Oh, only $72 for an email! Only $35 for a mailbox, only $200 for legal protection.. the list goes on forever until you've been nickeled and dimed to death.

Replied 1/5/2023
Chenine

Reviewed on 4/4/2023

Tailor Brands Makes it Offical

My overall experience has been positive with Tailor Brands.

Pros

It was easy to make my logo. The design was nice.

Cons

It was difficult to link my existing domain name to design my webpage

Wix

Marketing campaign
Guy
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 4/4/2023

Taylor Brands has made it much easier to start a business

They guided me through the processes to make my company a legal LLC. In the previous businesses, nothing was done online. Nothing was a one stop service. Tailor has made it pretty close to that.

Pros

I have started 4 business in my life. This is by far the easiest one to start, thanks to Tailor Brands. They helped me set up my LLC. They helped me get a logo that I am please with set up. Then they provided a website space for me. The website was the last of the things I needed to do. They could have set it up for me, but I wanted to do it myself. It was so easy to input the information needed.

Cons

I looked everywhere to try to find a price for setting up my brand. I did not like it that I had to enter so much information just to get the price.

Sasha

Reviewed on 26/6/2023

Thieves run

Bad customer service and its a scam

Pros

Nothing this is a scam. Taking people hard earn money scamscamscam

Cons

They collect 409.00 to set up business and Domain and they never did nothing as promised no llc no website nothing I asked for a refund they only issue 50 % of my money Still can't get the money.

Replied 2/7/2023
Vateicia

Reviewed on 27/3/2023

Just getting started

Overall you have to start somewhere and a lot of people say tailor brand is where it’s at I agree just for the price for new starter is pricey

Pros

This is new for me getting my certificate and ein# is going to change history for my family

Cons

To pricey wish some of the items that’s needed for cheaper so everything can be brought at once

Brittany
Brittany

Reviewed on 18/7/2023

Sooooo much Spam.

I would recommend an alternative.

Pros

Website looks good but it was actually disorganized and not so great to navigate.

Cons

They are disorganized and they spam me like crazy via email, phone, text. Very unprofessional tactics. I've had to block them across multiple platforms.

Response from Tailor Brands

We're sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience at Tailor Brands and apologize for this. We will learn from this case and will work on improving it in the future.

I can see that someone from our team has reached out to you with a solution. We would love for you to reply so we can fix this issue in no time :)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Tailor Brands Team

Replied 20/7/2023
Marley

Reviewed on 6/4/2023

Best site to start up your business

I love Tailor brands

Pros

User friendly, beyond helpful, and Iam just overall impressed! The only thing I wished they had was a payroll site.

Cons

Nothing I have seen so far that I wasn't impressed with.

Andrea
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Reviewed on 10/5/2023

Branding with ease

It’s been a positive experience.

Pros

The ease of the graphic design tools helps me create a striking visual brand.

Cons

It would be helpful for the platform to resize images for multiple social channels. It would save time.

Ebony
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 17/5/2023

One Stop Shop

Pros

Tailor Brands is easy to use and their customet service is responsive & supportive. I'm so happy I took the risk and allowed tailor brands to support me in helping me build my company.

Cons

Nothing to add at this time. I find Tailor Brand's service offerings to be great and exactly what I needed.

Isaac

Reviewed on 19/11/2022

do not buy this

Absolutely terrible don't even bother. Your better off getting a website build with square if that's what your looking for

Pros

They have a group to help build you a website

Cons

There customer service is awful they have no support number just email. They love to to upcharge on so many things but the issue is they charge you for it and then never it give it to you. I'm actually dealing with an issue right now where they charging me extra to add more than 100 products to my site and you can't pay for it through the site you have to email them to get it. They charged me for.it. but never gave me the service and now.there mia and no one wants to email me back about this

• Used for Free Trial

Reviewed on 5/9/2019

AI Generic Generated Logos

I didn't like it I tried using it to create a better logo for one of our businesses and the automated generation did not impress me. I won't use it again.

Pros

It's really easy to use and the AI does most of the heavy lifting, even if the end result is less than satisfactory.

Cons

The end result. It's an automated tool to make logo creation better, faster and cheaper. The problem is that it seems as though art is not something that a computer can learn easily. It might be able to compare similar businesses and try to create something close to what a human would create but in the end it looks generic and amateurish.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi!
Thanks for leaving us a review.
We are sorry to hear you did not find our services up to your expectations. Note, however, that our logo make is very powerful and it has many design structures that you can create.
This is why we normally recommend our users to try more than once to create their logo so they can experience all the available combinations our algorithm can create :)
If you have additional feedback you'd like to give us, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] at any time!
Kind Regards,

Replied 7/10/2019
Robin
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 3/4/2023

Tailor Brand Review

Very easy to use and organized well to get us started. However, difficult if you have to speak to a person.

Pros

Ease of use and organization. Quick turnaround. I’m

Cons

Lack of people who understand your issues. Lack of follow-through.

BeyondTrust Remote Support

Ease of use
Veronica
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 27/3/2023

Easy breezy tailor brands

When I was first started to get my LLC I couldn’t pick a good name for the business but I talk threw emails with one of the customer service and they helped me.

Pros

I really enjoyed how easy the website is to use and create things that I need and want for my business.

Cons

Nothing it’s all good. I wouldn’t change orSay anything bad about this website

Dreamus
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 19/4/2023

Motivation to see the Vision

Pros

How the process is step for step. Getting started is always the challenge, and it just seemed effortless through Tailor Brand.

Cons

Customization of your logo. I would like a feature where you can upload photos of your idea. The selection is very broad so it was hard to manage through that part.