About Google Workspace

Google Workspace business solutions seamlessly integrate everything that you and your team need to get anything done, all-in-one place, including professional @yourcompany email. Whether it’s a video call with a client, chat room...

Browse Google Workspace Reviews

14,393 of 14,386 reviews
Cushi

Reviewed on 30/11/2022

A suite of solutions for entrepreneurs, teachers, organizations, and just about everyone

I love the features and applications of Google Workspace, but I am frustrated by the complexity of the dashboard.

Pros

I love that Workspace offers a variety of plans that are tareted towards specific kinds of users. I am a solopreneur, the Workspace suite includes any and everything I could possibly need including, meeting software, word processor, spreadsheets, slideshow, file storage, booking software, and more, all for one low monthly payment. That's Calendly, DropBox, Microsoft Office, Zoom and more all rolled into one.

Cons

The one thing I truly despise about the software is that you have to start a totally new account to use it. I have been using Google products for my business long before Workspace was a thing. I have a massive legacy of work in my original Google account and there is no easy way to migrate it to my Workspace account. It would be amazing if I could simply upgrade my current Google account to a workspace account.

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 18/12/2022

A Comprehensive Review of Google Workspace: Tools, Features, and Pricing

Google Workspace is designed to help businesses and organizations solve a variety of productivity and collaboration challenges. Some of the business problems that Google Workspace can help solve include:1.Communication and collaboration: Google Workspace offers tools such as Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Meet that allow teams to communicate and collaborate more effectively. This can help improve efficiency and productivity by making it easier for team members to share information, work on projects together, and stay connected.2.File storage and sharing: Google Workspace includes Google Drive, a cloud-based storage solution that allows users to store, access, and share files from any device. This can help businesses and organizations reduce the need for physical storage and make it easier for team members to access and collaborate on files from anywhere.3.Document creation and editing: Google Workspace includes tools such as Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides that allow users to create and edit documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. This can help businesses and organizations streamline their document management and make it easier for teams to work on projects together in real-time.Google Workspace provides a range of tools and features to help businesses and organizations work more efficiently and effectively. Some of the benefits include improved productivity, improved communication and collaboration and reduced reliance on physical storage.

Pros

There are several things I like about Google Workspace:1.Ease of use: Google Workspace is user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy to use and learn.2.Wide range of tools and features: Google Workspace offers a variety of tools and features for productivity, collaboration, and communication, including email, file storage and sharing, document creation and editing, and video conferencing.3.Integration with other Google tools: Google Workspace integrates with other Google tools such as Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Calendar, making it easy to work and collaborate with others.4.Accessibility: Google Workspace is available on a variety of devices, including computers, phones, and tablets, making it easy to access and use from anywhere.5.Customization: Google Workspace allows you to customize your workspace and choose the tools and features that are most important to you and your business or organization.Overall, Google Workspace is a comprehensive and convenient productivity and collaboration suite that offers a wide range of tools and features for businesses and organizations.

Cons

Like any product or service, Google Workspace has some potential disadvantages that you may want to consider before deciding whether it is the right fit for your business or organization. Here are a few potential drawbacks to keep in mind:1.Cost: While Google Workspace offers a range of pricing options, it may not be the most cost-effective solution for all businesses or organizations. Depending on your specific needs, you may be able to find cheaper alternatives that offer similar features and tools.2.Compatibility with other software: While Google Workspace integrates with a variety of other software and tools, it may not be compatible with all software and systems. This could be a disadvantage if you are using software or systems that are not compatible with Google Workspace.3.Internet connectivity: Google Workspace is a cloud-based service, which means it requires an internet connection to use. If you don't have a stable or reliable internet connection, it may be difficult to use Google Workspace effectively.4.Limited customization: While Google Workspace allows some customization, it may not offer as much flexibility or customization as some other productivity and collaboration tools. This could be a disadvantage if you have specific needs or preferences that are not supported by Google Workspace.Overall, these are a few potential disadvantages to keep in mind when considering whether Google Workspace is the right fit for your business or organization. It's impo

Gemma

Reviewed on 12/12/2022

Useful tool

This is easy to use and helps with communication within the team.

Pros

I like the fact that you can share information and ideas easily with other team members

Cons

Sometimes the system runs slower than usual

Top Google Workspace Alternatives

Eli
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 2/11/2022

Great collaboration tool for any business!

It's a great experience and I highly recommended for organizations.

Pros

The feature that my team and I love the most is fluidity. The main reason is that you can be on any device and you have access to the same features which it really becomes handy with team members on the move.

Cons

Storage limitations - UpgradeableShare-ability for external users which in some way make sense keeping all files and information secure within the organization and having external providers and services it just add a few more steps.

Workplace from Meta and Zoho Desk

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Having all of the suite browsers powered reduces our total cost of ownership and increases the flexibility of our hardware requirements.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Easy to start with, to use and grow.
Alan
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 25/1/2023

Amazing Collaboration Tools with Google Workspace

Overall, we have had a great experience with Google Workspace. It has helped us improve our collaboration and communication, and the user interface is easy to use and understand.

Pros

Google Workspace has enabled us to easily collaborate with our team members no matter where they are located. It has a great user interface that is easy to use and understand. We have been able to easily share documents and have conversations with our team members using Google Workspace.

Cons

The only downside to Google Workspace is that it can be a bit pricey for businesses with a lot of users. Additionally, the tools are not as advanced as other collaborative tools, such as Microsoft Teams.

Jodi Ann
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 10/12/2022

Google Workspace the place where it is all stored

Pros

I'm able to organized my email the way I want, my calendar is color coded and syncs with my practice management software.

Cons

There are some things I wish we had the ability to change - like the tab names

Microsoft Outlook

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

AOl didn't provide the same security google did

AOL Mail

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

easier to use, better interface
Benoît
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 15/12/2022

Excellent product - valuable package

Working daily with Google Workspace, meetings are scheduled with Google Calendar and we use a lot Google Meet with telecommuting.

Pros

Google Workspace includes a lot of features for an excellent price.Access control is really easy to manage.Groups creation, users management is very simple and UX is almost perfect for this.Calendar, Google Meet and Google Drive are very useful.

Cons

Administration is sometimes confusing (in particular with the amount of different available applications), but Google improved the admin console many times on past years in the good way.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Administration tools are simpler.The price is competitive.You can get all tools in one with Google Workspace.
Donatien

Authentication and authorisation Google workspace

Management of mails, grouping mails and sending mails in a given group. We managed to increase our customers' loyalty thanks to Google workspace and increase our turnover to 20%.

Pros

The product is easy to use with user-friendly interfaces, despite some shortcomings in general it is a reliable and secure product especially authentication and authorization to a shared document.

Cons

Incorrect conversion of a scanned image document to text and translation of a document to another language at the basic level.

Google Chat

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Agree, by their easy to master interfaces in a few minutes, by the affordable price and very secure and reliable.
katsigazi
  • Industry: Farming

Reviewed on 10/12/2022

Google work space,a breastfeeding mother to my farm

Lack of farm record keeping and failure to track production per animal solved by my google work space

Pros

Beginner friendly,its ease to use and more so has value for money.my farm progress is accountable to the use of google work space

Cons

Difficult for illiterate people to use, and only 15 gb data online storage for each mail should be increased😚

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Limited features to make work interesting

OneDrive and Microsoft 365

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

User friendly and cloud storage easy for retrieve of data
Joshua

Reviewed on 15/12/2022

IF you ever need a business domain with an email... google workspace is the way to go

I started using google workspace since 2015 and up till now, I have had several clients which I have put on google workspace and they love it

Pros

creating users and managing payment is so flexible

Cons

nothing like cons for google workspace, nothing like that

Wix and Microsoft Outlook

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

google is the best because its easy to setup and you can have your account on any device, just name the device... then you can get your email set up on it on the go.
Bryan

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

Best option for a school or non-profit to share and collaborate in an office environment

Gsuite has a minimal cost for us, and it allows us to collaborate within our organization and with all of our customers as well.

Pros

Our organization wouldn't be the same without a tool like Gsuite. Most school districts use Gsuite because it is a free service. We can share and collaborate on just about any kind of document. 90% of our employees do most of their daily job within Gsuite. GSuite also connects to hundreds of 3rd party apps and it can be used as your centralized user database.

Cons

Enterprise security measures are not a top priority. Google is constantly improving this concern, but I believe Microsoft addresses these concerns better than Google.

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

All web based solution, and it is updated constantly to add new features.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Gsuite is a free product for schools.
Joshin

Reviewed on 21/4/2022

All In One Solutions

Pros

They have all products which we need for our day-to-day business: email, online drive, calendar, google sheet, google meet.

Cons

I really wish they could have developed an app or software for PC to open google documents that are downloaded. Also, to add an option to import other fonts that are not available on google.

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

We used the HostGator email service, but due to server issues, we were not able to receive the emails on time. So we switched to custom Gmail accounts. We also subscribed eFileCabinet to store our documents, but their interface and document sharing options were not appreciated by our collaborators, so we discontinued their service and selected google drive.

HostGator and eFileCabinet

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Our collaborators and agents use Gmail-based accounts, so we can confidently share the documents via google drive and faster than one drive when we open a file. Google Sheets can be accessed by anyone, no purchase is necessary by the recipient.
Philip

Reviewed on 12/8/2022

Good Business Collaboration Platform

Good collaboration suite, we were able to get it online quickly. Most features we needed were available out of the box with minimal setup time. Since most of all users had used gmail before it took minimal training/hand holding to get things going.

Pros

Google has built a powerful and easy to use business collaboration platform. Almost everybody has used gmail at some point so it’s easy to get used up and running quickly. Platform handles most of our collaboration needs out of the box with minimal setup time.

Cons

Email and file management are its strong points. Real time chat and messaging feels like more of any afterthought. They’ve got a long way to go to catch up with teams or slack on that front.

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Wanted to move email into the cloud

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Had more users who had already used gmail, it was also a little cheaper

Reviewed on 3/10/2019

G Suite Does the Most

This product is essential to the workplace, and there isn't an alternative that provides all the products, services, and features included in G Suite. It provided a cost savings by allowing us to cancel subscriptions to other services that are included in our G Suite subscription. Overall, it's a must have for any office.

Pros

G Suite encompasses our email, file storage, backups, spreadsheets, documents, forms, collaboration projects, and much more, all in one place with one login that I can access from anywhere with a computer, tablet, or from my phone. I can't imagine having multiple vendors to provide all the services we get with G Suite. The ability to work with multiple people, both inside and outside our organization, to update the same spreadsheet or document in real time is extremely beneficial. I can also save files to my Google Drive directly from my computer, without having to log in and upload them. If a person leaves the company, we retain all their data, should it be needed. Also, when an employee leaves, he or she can migrate a copy of all their files and emails to a personal account if they wish, but no longer have access to the company account and the company copy of all their data.

Cons

Customer service mostly consists of reading support docs, forums, and articles. You can't call a person for assistance if you don't know how to do something.

Jesse

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

Powerful tool for collaboration - and for nonprofits it is free!

G Suite has allowed better real-time communication, company branded emails, and provided lots of integrated software tools that are easy to use, share, and adapt for various projects. The ability to share and edit documents among a large group and in real time has greatly reduced administrative time in managing group projects (e.g. minutes can be taken during a meeting with several people entering information and then instantly shared with all).

Pros

I began using G Suite many years ago as the Director of a small foundation. Since we were a 501c3 we got it for free!! Now that I'm in the private sector - I still appreciate knowing that Google supports non-profits in this way. Bonus points! Anyway - back to the product. G Suite allowed me to set up unique email addresses that used our website url ending (rather than gmail) for our staff, board members, or special projects. We were able to create surveys, forms, and other documents and then set the access and privacy as needed for each item. This was a huge game changer for me as an administrator. No more getting 12 various emails and attachments with feedback on a document. All of us can make notes, suggest changes, etc. in real time.

Cons

Occasionally I have run into limitations on my ability to do things that are easily accomplished with Microsoft desktop applications or other software providers - like formatting documents, creating word limits in surveys, etc. I've also been unable to access cloud based items on a couple of occasions due to G Suite errors. These were quickly resolved but still inconvenient in those moments.

Bhavin

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

Highly productive office suite

Overall it’s a highly productive office suite that helps you focus on work with negligible learning curve.

Pros

G Suite is the best, productive and Possibly the cheapest cloud office suite out there. The best part of this tool is that it gets out of your way and helps you focus on task and not so much on figuring out how to use various menu options and what not. Everything that you need in the email suite along with office tools and customized domains is all in there for a super cheap price.

Cons

While the g suite is great on productivity there is heavy reliance on 3rd part plugins to add more functionality. My only wish is to have some of those tools readily available from within and not outside parties.

Reviewed on 16/3/2018

Would never use another service just for the company email alone.

GStuie, and Google in general, gives the answer to so many questions and provides so much for such a great price, it is ridiculous to conceive of using anything else.

Pros

There are so many things that GSuite can do that it would be impossible to list all of the pros. I'm going to just focus on email for this review to try to simplify things. The greatest thing about GSuite for your company email is that if you have a parent company, with multiple smaller companies underneath it, you don't have to pay to have email service for every single domain! Each domain can be set up as a subdomain of the parent company and then every user can receive email at [email protected] in the same mailbox! Additionally, you can create a "group" like "support" and it will then work for the main domain and each subdomain in the same group section! You can have them all go into a group messaging system where any of your users can respond, or you can use routing to send them to a ticketing system! Easy Peasy! That's just one part of one product, out of MANY, Amazing!

Cons

It almost always has the ability to perform the function that you need, the only problem is that sometimes finding that information can be a little difficult, specifically finding the correct wording to search for if you're not familiar with the lingo for a particular feature. Additionally, Google support can sometimes be a chore to contact, but once you do get a hold of them, I must say they are exceptional overall! Also, they don't allow API Keys for subdomains, so linking some services like email or maps with other programs to do automated stuff on your behalf for a specific subdomain can at times be challenging.

Russell S

Reviewed on 15/1/2019

G Suite is great for educators!

Extremely positive! Grateful that G Suite was developed!

Pros

Long gone are the days when teachers had to make hundreds of copies, keeping filing cabinets full of documents, worry about a dog eating the homework, worry about a computer shutting down and not saving something, and struggle to collaborate with peers. G Suite is an educator's dream come true! Here's why I love it from a teacher's perspective:
- It moves all of your software tools to the cloud, which means I can work on anything (documents, spreadsheets, surveys, etc.) from any device, any time, and anywhere. I don't have to have one desktop, or the same laptop, or any of that. I can simply log in with my credentials and continue working.
- G Suite offers multiple tools that are great for teachers and students. Classroom is a digital space where I can assign and collect assignments. Docs is a phenomenal word processor. Forms builds surveys, questionnaires, or quizzes in minimal time. Sheets can be used for graphing in science/math, etc. And this just scratches the surface. G Suite also offers Sites (a powerful, yet simple website builder) and a host of other great tools. G Suite is so multifaceted and full of awesome tools for the classroom!
- Access to all of these great tools just comes with your Google account. Yes, you are limited by space, and how much cloud storage you or your employer have purchased. But all of these great tools are free with your account.
- It's reliable, perfect for collaboration, and always being updated with great, new features.

Cons

My only con (and this isn't really a con, more of a concern) is that your creativity potential is limited by how much cloud storage you have. Everything you create or build uses space - so make sure you have enough. Different than the hard drive era of years ago also is the fact that you will have to continue to pay for this cloud space - you can't just buy a hard drive (one time fee) and store your items with G Suite. Hopefully, though, your district or school system purchases access to this for you as a part of your employment.

Nathan

Reviewed on 14/5/2018

G Suite is the tool we swear by the most. Great for all business sizes.

Pros

G Suite allows us to manage our business communication centrally and also collaborate on documents and projects internally in real time. The best features include
1) Easy integration across the G Suite makes it easy to work on documents, send emails and collaborate (a huge thing for a company like ours). G Suite works with many existing file formats making it easy for us to quickly add documents and files to our drives and emails.
2) Gmail for business is king - The use of threaded emails in Gmail accounts is great (especially with the new Gmail interface), also being able to share files via Google drive and insert edited documents on the file from Google Drive.
3) Google Docs and Sheets allow us to collaborate in our different departments and provide us with real time edits, so we can see who is editing what and when it was edited. The real time collaboration helps especially as our teams usually work remotely.

Without sounding like a fan boy, G Suite really competes with the best of the best business communication solutions out there and is great for collaboration and communication.

Cons

Although we are impressed with G Suite as a whole, it is not without its flaws:

1) G Suite always logs you out of your main account even when you tell it to remember your device. This is really annoying even if it is a security feature.
2) Also documents are not always organized properly, when you add a document more than once to your Drive, it will show up there the same number of times. (A duplicate remove feature would be very helpful for this). Also add ons in the G suite app area, do not always work as proposed. Why does one need a plug in for word count?
3) Hangouts is a confusing feature to use. Hangout chat is supposed to be better but we have ended up using our existing third party group communication tool.
4) Mobile Apps do not always sync in real time - When syncing between mobile apps and the web apps, at times, documents do not show up as they were created. For example, we have a large spreadsheet that is constantly updated and G suite mobile apps may crash or take more than a minute to load even on flagship phones because of the constant updates to the file.

Reviewed on 12/5/2022

The best!

Fantastic and I always suggest to anyone who asks me about it.

Pros

I use email, spreadsheet, chat, drive, calendar, and keep every single day and I love them all. Of course they could come up with more video tutorials and more educational contents for Google Workspace but still good enough. It's been like 12 years I am using Gsuite legacy and Google Workspace, I cannot imagine using other services at this time. Email app is the same as Gmail, very easy to use and soooo many apps and chrome extensions that makes you use email app. Sheets are fantastic, no need to use excel anymore.

Cons

Calendar's interface is too big and when we integrate it to other softwares such as High Level, we have to scroll up and down to see the whole day schedule. My clients often complain about this issue. Forms could be smaller in height and more easy to understand. Sites are actually bad!

Ava
  • Industry: Wireless

Reviewed on 20/4/2022

Perfect set of tools to simplify your workflow and increase productivity.

Using Google Workspace has allowed great benefits, one of the main ones being increased productivity, because being able to access different tools from a single place helps to simplify the workflow, thanks to the fact that it is possible to have stable communication and enjoyable, that is, being able to make videoconferences allows explaining ideas or project development much easier, being able to share files quickly and even edit them at the same time is a time saver and the meaning of moving fast, since it counts with the advantage of different people working on the same document and this without any concern of leaking information or data because the administrator can decide who to grant access to.

Pros

I like this set of Google tools because it is an effective and easy way to quickly access my work and share it with my clients or colleagues, whether it is to collaborate or simply to share files that are useful. For example, if you are working on the planning of a project through a document, all the members of the project can contribute ideas or modify them, making said action be carried out by all, that is, we can all work on the same document and a once finished, share it quickly or simply upload it to Google Drive in case of any inconvenience to be able to recover it quickly. Google Workspace runs in the cloud, which saves us time and not having to worry about having to save every change made to a document, because they are saved in real time. Its use is simple, so any user can quickly adapt to handling each of the tools, since it provides a very simplified user experience. Most of the tools offered have been used by practically everyone, such as Gmail to write emails, Drive used to store documents that, being in the cloud, facilitate our online workflow, Meet is widely used for conversations with work team members and facilitates understanding regardless of the location of each one. In general, it helps us to simplify the work because it makes possible a more pleasant communication as well as being able to collaborate directly on projects and share documents, giving us the priority of deciding who can access them, which also keeps the security of the information.

Cons

It is not easy to talk about some aspect that I do not like about this series of tools, but I have observed that its price can be somewhat high, in addition to being a set of tools based on the cloud, it requires a good connection to the Internet or for the on the contrary, having a Chrome extension to be able to access offline and make the respective configurations for its use, this can take time and knowledge, so in case of any doubt, accessing the support team is the best solution.

Luke
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 14/6/2018

Getting the most from Gsuite

Pros

Continuous improvements, value added services. Add-ons, Integrations, customizability, scalability, training resources are but a few of the 100's of apps available to G suite users. The more recent Desktop Cloud sync also allows you to treat your google drive folder as any other on your computer. The list goes on and on for the pros. One thing I can say is that if your a small business in need of answers to everything online there will be a tool for you in Gsuite. If you don't know how to code javascript I highly recommend finding some one who does and begin looking at things to automate as all of the GSuite family of products are quite easily added to custom functions using Google internal Javascript Library called Apps Script. Think of everything you do on a computer from a perspective of DRY (Don't Repeat Yourself) when it comes to entering and using your companies data. New customer? add the contact details to Google Sheet and the set up a custom menu which automates any potential work flows for that data. ( like generating shipping labels for samples you want to send )

Cons

Connecting with the right product for your particular need can be seem un-intuitive simply because they have so many potential solutions and different angle from which they may be approached it So adopt an attitude of exploration and take some time to see which resources may or man not be helpfull. Don't be afraid to explore the Developer areas for each app and read a few examples as it will undoubtedly impart new ideas and that will open another idea and so on and so on.

• Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

Excellent and practically required suite of tools for individuals and businesses of any size

I have setup GSuite for my own company and for others. There are other options but GSuite is the best overall option for integration and working with all devices. The administration is fairly logical but not great. It shines in end user implementation due to familiarity and quality infrastructure. The infrastructure is the most reliable and without peer in my experience.

Pros

Integration of desktop and cloud with mature tools and pretty much without peer, reliability. Vast array of third party integration and add-ons. High quality mail eliminates SO MANY headaches of running own mail server.

Cons

Google support is not great at any level for any product. Frankly they come across as an arrogant company to me that doesn't value individual customers. I also started setting up GSuite for others and did not get credit from the GSuite referral program. The program itself shows the Google arrogance. Instead of what you'd expect from a referral program it is just vague, "trust us" assumptions with very little in the way of tracking your progress (this from the company that specializes in Big Data on an unequaled scale) that you have to go along with or not participate. Google rides the back of small business developers (primarily Adsense) but treats them with indifference and also kills off small business industry and while taking advantage of Open Source surreptitiously eliminates many of the great open source and "free" community based tools and services that the Internet was built on. (Google of course not the only Big company doing this. It is pretty much standard Silicon Valley) Normally I would just move on from any company like this, but Google is like the government of technology. They get their piece of everything and you have to take it. It is just too bad that they choose to be a dictatorship in their unique position, rather than egalitarian.

Jessica

Reviewed on 24/3/2022

Amazing Product

Pros

Google Workspace is a phenomenal office suite programming that permits clients to work from a distance from anyplace. Google Workspace is a heap of any remaining applications by Google in a solitary stage that permits fast access, simple correspondence, and great gathering work highlights. One of the essential champions of Google Workspace is Gmail, which gives the best email administration today. Gmail is speedy, guaranteeing that your messages are shipped off the assigned individuals right away. The security in Gmail is first rate with advance notice messages shipped off your substitute email or telephone number assuming there's any effort to sign into your record on an alternate PC, telephone, or IP address. Gmail gives a simple format to compose messages on and accompanies worked in autocorrect, autocomplete, and word ideas to assist you with outlining your sentences for messages, formal and casual. Like any email administration, you can append records to your message, yet Gmail permits simple means to sidestep as far as possible because of its association with Google Drive. Assuming your record connection surpasses as far as possible, Gmail will naturally transfer your document to your Google Drive and remember the URL of the record for its place for the beneficiary to get to it.

Gmail accompanies fast admittance to Hangouts in the sidebar, utilizing which you can have virtual video meetings with your contacts or group. You can have one-on-one talks and calls or welcome

Cons

I despise nothing about Google Workspace or Gmail. In any case, I wish it was free so that it'd be more open to a more extensive client base. OpenOffice, in correlation, is free and open-source with incredible elements that Google Workspace can adjust.

Rob

Reviewed on 27/5/2019

Doesn't get easier

For all the minor complaints above, G Suite was always my first pick for web-based productivity. It makes it easy to stay organized, look professional, and collaborate with my small team so that every moment we spend working counts. I would recommend it to just about anybody.

Pros

In my circles, Gmail is the default email client, so opting for G Suite as the system to run a digital marketing business just made sense. It's a near-perfect solution for email, collaborating on documents, cloud storage, and scheduling, with what I'll call the most user-friendly layout of the typical options. I know that by choosing G Suite, I won't have to worry about a lengthy on-boarding process, and that's a big benefit given how little time I have as an entrepreneur to devote to tedium.

Cons

Little things missing from G Suite make it a near-perfect solution rather than a perfect one. I like that Dropbox can be used as a server. I like that Office 365 includes access to Desktop applications that, frankly, are more capable than what Google offers (though Google's offerings are perfectly fine the majority of the time). Other things, like the half-baked Google Meet, are puzzling for their inclusion and lack of visibility in the suite. I'd wager most users have no idea it's an option, and that might be for the best, as it's not a great choice for hosting conference calls. Hangouts Chat, meanwhile, has gotten plenty of exposure, but lacks basic features like proper integration with regular Hangouts, Group Chat, and other things that users need. Essentially, try to get outside of the basics, and G Suite will let you down.