About eWay-CRM

CRM tools within e-Way CRM are integrated with Outlook, allowing for further use and expansion of the system. With this software, marketing is done easily and efficiently because it can assist in creating strategic plans, sending...

4.7
4.8

Browse eWay-CRM Reviews

Fernando

Reviewed on 9/3/2021

A+++. The Best CRM Software in the Market

I was a 10+ years users of the obsolete, outdated, full of issues Microsoft Business Contacts Manager. The thing was free and Microsoft did not care to update it and discontinued it. I spend 2 to 3 months checking almost all CRM software I could find before selecting one to replace Microsoft Business Contact Manager, as I wanted to make sure I did this only once. I picked eWay-CRM and I picked right. Imported the old database without any issue and set it up and customize it myself, even though I have no IT background. Very easy to set up and to customize.

Pros

Things that I like the most: 1. Customization. You customize the forms, the views, the database, the workflows, and everything and use them whatever way you want to use them. Really. 2. The breadth of features. Whatever you want to do, eWay-CRM has a way to do it. 3. Customer service. You call customer service in the USA any time during working hours and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will pick up the phone in 5 seconds and solve your issue pronto. 4. The stability. Windows 10 and Office have dozens of updates and changes. You can always count on eWay-CRM to be there, stable, available 100% of the time. 5. Reliability. Everything is backup in the cloud instantly. My data is safe.

Cons

I like eWay-CRM so that much that I cannot think on anything to change, except some very minor icon function changes I suggested in the online forum. Has not been changed because fellow users did not agree with my suggestion. I can live with that and recognize that that only changes with a lot of users support can be implemented.

Douglas
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 28/10/2021

Tied at the Hip with Outlook

I've deployed eWay with 2 of our 3 salesmen. Still trying to get a feel for full extent to which we will utilize it. Eventually, will deploy it to the newer, third salesman -- but not sure that he will utilize. I was disappointed with custom report capability (without SQL programming), but when I learned to use the filters, my needs were met (for now). eWay offered to do the custom programming for a fee, but the bennefit didn't justify the cost. Overall, I appreciate the close integration with Outlook and, at the end of the day, that is what prompted me to select eWay over other alternatives.

Pros

We absolutely wanted (and found) an add-in to Outlook that would prompt for Sales Lead association upon sending an email. We can go about our normal business and it will prompt us for association -- as long as the contact is in the database.

Cons

Cost is higher than expected....but partly because I have to pay for extra storage.
- When we associate an email (or email chain) with a Sales Lead, all of the messages with that lead are stored on eWay.
- The problem is that we send and receive many large attachments.
- We wish there was a way to not store attachments.

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

I liked the outlook integration...it didn't force me to change the way I took care of email.

Response from eWay System

Hello Douglas,

thank you for the review. We are happy for your feedback!

Team eWay

Replied 1/11/2021
Laura

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

eWay

it has been ok not been the most slickest CRM I have used but it does have some nice features to it which compensates for some of its clunkiness

Pros

I like how the outlook integration works for setting callbacks to keep you organized

Cons

It crashes quite a bit or logs you out after a certain time of inactivity, I also don't like how the the contact and company information are in 2 different parts of the system, would be better on one view

Top eWay-CRM Alternatives

Abilio
  • Industry: Maritime

Reviewed on 7/11/2022

CRM experience

Pros

The easy way of use and the possibility of integration with the existing Outlook

Cons

By now I don´t have opinion because I didn´t explre yet all the pontential of the tool

Karel
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 4/8/2020

eWay review

It is working as we need. Mostly eWay support team are faster than us :)

Pros

Adaptability by myself - for most edits I don't need contact support

Cons

Bugs from MS Outlook are transferred to CRM

Dynamics 365 and SprinxCRM

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

Individual solution cannot be easily upgraded to newer version

Dynamics 365 and SprinxCRM

Price & simple adaptability
Jan
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 30/3/2022

Satisfied customer

Using the software for more that 6 years, with growing number of users and still happy with the product.

Pros

Most important is the seamless integration with MS Outlook, which is our main tool. We don't need another system to log in and to work with. It helps with integration and motivates users to work with the CRM system without troubles and helps keeping all the data and proceses tidy and up-to-date.

Cons

Sales statistics could be better. We use our own system.

Reviewed on 2/11/2020

One of the best CRM I ever used

I'm glad we're using eWay-CRM. It helps a lot and it saves time.

Pros

customizable
bulk emails
project planning
reports
workflow automatization
quotations and inquiries
great customer service

Cons

none, after almost two years I'm still happy, they update frequently and are always ready to help

Johnny

Reviewed on 11/7/2022

Best CRM with Full MS Outlook Integration

I am only 2 weeks into my trial and purchased today. eWay has given me everything I was looking for that Nutshell and Salesforce did not provide and much more.

Pros

I love not having to leave MS Outlook to manage my CRM. Integration is seamless and works perfectly.

Cons

I have not had enough time in the system to find any "least" liked features or functions. So far it is everything I have always wanted but did not know existed.

Kathryn
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 23/1/2023

Cant wait to learn more

It is pretty user friendly, but what i love is the customer support. Any issue or question I have had was answered fairly quickly. Their team is patient and explains things in a way I can understand

Pros

the Outlook integration means I can use CRM wherever I have email access

Cons

had previous issues with duplicates when importing contact info. Our company list changes frequently and I am not aware of a solid solution to update my contacts

Darryl

Reviewed on 22/12/2022

Impressed with eWay!

It's easy to use and I love that it sits in Outlook as opposed to being a separate system. It makes everything so simple and integrated and saves so much time, often a simple click gets the job done. Everything we hoped it would be. On a couple of occasions I've contacted support and they have been extremely helpful, friendly and efficient.

Pros

The direct integration with Outlook makes CRM seamless and saves lots of time working between 2 different systems.

Cons

Nothing negative so far. Outlook marginally takes a longer time to open.

• Industry: Railroad Manufacture

Reviewed on 19/5/2021

Hatch & Kirk eWay experience

Overall this is an amazing product that WILL help your company improve its sales and customer connections. Perfect for a smaller company that is looking for extensive features and keeps it simple by integrating into your existing systems!

Pros

eWay has been a huge improvement for our company, the ability to track long-term deals, check customer account activity and share important information between our sales teams.

Cons

Hard to teach older employees how to use the software, some redundancies, outlook will disable to eWay system due to the added strain on the system, slower load up times and often times information will need to be imputed into a deal that already exists within the customer profile.

Salesforce Service Cloud and Tableau

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

The price to valve ratio was far greater than any of the alternatives that we considered.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 29/7/2022

A solid CRM package that is easy to implement and fully interactive with Outlook

We are pleased overall. The package has enough features to be very useful, and overall acceptance is a key to success. The initial acceptance gained by the package's simplicity were dampened by the Contact synchronization issues we have experienced. If you need something quick and easy to implement, eWay-CRM is a good choice. I suggest having an administrator assigned that has time to explore the way features work and to develop reporting.

Pros

We are a rep sales company, and were attracted to eWay-CRM because it was fully incorporated into Outlook, and this took advantage of everyone's familiarity with the Outlook interface. This made the package very easy to implement.
It was also priced attractively, and the number of users and cost side is easy to manage by the administrator (no complex contracts to manage).
eWay-CRM has the features required to track and manage our customers and the people (contacts) that we interact with at each.
It also has the ability to track sales opportunities through purchase and fulfillment to the project completion stage, which was one of the features we needed.

Cons

The package is light on pre-packaged reporting, which limits its usefulness right out of the box (although this may be a welcome blank-slate to some who want to create their own reports). The data is readily accessible and exportable, making that easy enough, but it means extra steps to make it useful.
It is an add-in to Outlook, which means it has (or creates) some quirky faults, failure-to-load, etc. Also, it is very particular about how you roll out updates, requiring a bit of a coordinated process.
Although it is fully interactive with Outlook, the coordination between Outlook contacts, the eWay-CRM Customer and Contact records, and external emails, can sometimes be ineffective, resulting in duplicate records.

Amir

Reviewed on 20/2/2021

Familiarity - this really works the way you do (if you're over the age of 20!)

Overall, we're pleased with the experience from both a user and customer service perspective although of late the latter may have dropped a bit. The fact that the product is being continually improved upon shows that the vendors are focused, vested and attentive.

Pros

It's not just that eWay-CRM sits on top of MS Outlook, there are many other add-ins that do that; its that it's been designed to work 'within' Outlook the way that most Outlook users 'think' and work that makes it so appealing for professionals of a certain age who grow up using Outlook 2007, 2008, 2010, 2013 and 2016. It feels like 'home', renovated without spoiling the original 'wood floors and period features.

Cons

The lack of ability to provide its models and menus with alternative display names/headings is disappointing. The default names of "Deals" and "Projects" don't lend themselves well to certain categories of work or geographical preferences. For instance, we would prefer to use "Enquiries" instead of "Deals", and "Cases" instead of "Projects" in some circumstances.

Natalja
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 19/2/2021

E-Way CRM - finally a CRM for Langmatz

Main reason for using E-Way for my business are:
- Having a good structured and filterable clients/companies database (filtering by lots of criterias)
- Having a track of records for all activities done on different companies
- Being able to plan my further activities based on reports and statistics

Pros

- The ease of installation and integration with MS Outlook, the mobile app that automatically synchronizes with the database (when I save new companies/contacts on my desktop, the phonebook/call log on my phone is automatically updated - so I dont have to save new phone numbers in my phone manually).
- I like the email and daily activities (calls, events, notes) logging.
- Also, the ability to attribute different parameters to companies and contacts is good and then grouping/filtering based on given criterias helps a lot

Cons

Once, I managed to delete whole company instead of just deleting one contact - I did not know you need to open the contact in separate window - not just highlight/mark it in the company window. That would make things a bit faster and easier as a hint for future. However, the database is being backed up every night and all the data had been restored by support team the same day.

Maurus

Reviewed on 14/10/2019

Looking for a CRM as an Outlook integration? Look no further!

Very easy to install and set-up. An unlimited, stand-alone version can be downloaded and installed for free. Try it! Perfect also for one-man business use, if you do not need the cloud.

Very easy to customize using Outlook integrated tools. Easy to administer.
Users were already productive and up to the task after a 2 hour in-house workshop.
Very flexibel and efficient, designed for smaller companies that do not have to and want to go through an endless project set-up, but are pragmatic and hands on.

If you need to integrate into a large server, network environment and security/compliance environment, maybe talk to the eWays first.

Pros

One of the smartest add-ins into Outlook, truly adding value to the most widespread, important groupware client and something Microsoft should have done longtime ago and failed.
It does what it should do. It is stable, integrates elegantly, is easy to customize, works through cloud sync and can be used offline. App is great as well. Service is very responsive.
It has an exceptional design for smaller organizations, our users love it. You only need one client - Outlook with eWay-CRM. Also, great value for money.

Cons

It only runs on Windows desktops, but supports Iphone and Android. We solved the problem on Apple desktop with Parallel Windows emulation. It works.

As a company and a user you need to understand the concept and limitations of an Outlook integrated solution vs a stand-alone, web-based solution. Understand this and if you can live with that, eWay-CRM is great.

Kathleen

Reviewed on 9/12/2021

Best CRM integrated with Microsoft Outlook

Pros

We love the seamless integration with Outlook. We spent a few years looking for a Microsoft BCM replacement and eWay-CRM was the first system that not only provided the functionality of BCM, but took it to the next level. The seamless integration with Outlook was a must for us. Also, we occupy a very niche marketplace so the level of customization available in eWay was a must. After a year or so, I am sure we have only scratched the surface regarding all the available features, etc.

Cons

Using eWay is pretty straight forward and basic customization (adding fields, etc.) is pretty easy. However, if you need to add more advanced features / customizations, it can get pretty complicated quickly (especially for someone like me that is not computer savvy). But I guess that is par for the course -- the more customizable, the more complex. I prefer to have a consultant at eWay take care of these items and recommend solutions. I think it is well worth the expense.

• Industry: Computer Networking

Reviewed on 9/2/2021

eWay - The Way Forward

We have found the workflow for users dealing with clients on a daily basis who can identify a new lead can easily pass to sales and start a new sales workflow and interact with the team.

Pros

Integration to the most used software on any desktop - Outlook.

Cons

The only issue we have with eWay is the Add-in dropping off Outlook. Not sure if this is an Outlook or eWay issue but can easily be turned back on when Outlook decides to disable it.

Kamil
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 6/1/2022

Reasonably affordable, easy to use and well integrated CRM

Easy and effective management of contacts, opportunities, marketing activities and projects.

Pros

- Ease of use
- Cyclic relations of items, easy access
- Time saving
- Mobile app to use in meetings
- Well supported

Cons

- Missing integration with our ERP (Money S4)
- Operating on more PCs/laptops under one username sometimes causes problems

Dalibor
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 21/10/2021

The Best CRM for Outlook

Thanks to the eWay-CRM system, we managed to increase our sales, we have an overview of orders and employees.

Pros

This product is very easy to use. I like the ability to connect to other systems.

Cons

Currently eway-crm contains all our requirements.

RAYNET CRM

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

Better integration with other systems.
Linda
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 1/8/2022

Great replacement for Outlook Business Contact Manager!

EWay CRM helps me stay on top of my accounts and my leads. It allows me to build a complete history of interactions and to-do's. Keeps me on my toes!

Pros

I had dreaded converting to a new CRM once Business Contact Manager was no longer supported as I had about 12 years of contacts and accounts in my old database. E-way was able to migrate that data over to the new system and with a bit of training my downtime was minimal. Just what any salesperson would want!

Cons

I thought I would use the mobile app more than I actually do. It's not the most nimble. I understand, though, that this will be changing. For now, it at least gives the most basic info when I'm in the field without my laptop.

Carl
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 22/10/2021

The tool we needed at a reasonable investment

I am completely happy with eWay. I used Business Contact Manager for years, as I have fairly simple requirements. When it was no longer available for Outlook, I looked at many CRM offerings. I am happy that I selected eWay and am also happy with the support I've received when I had a question or unusual need.

Pros

Easy to integrate and use. Fulfills our requirements at a reasonable cost.

Cons

I have no complaints about eWay CRM or their support.

Response from eWay System

Hello Carl,

thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at [email protected]?

Team eWay

Replied 26/10/2021
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 7/5/2021

Great Product, Great People

Great product. What really makes the product even better are the people. From the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to the customer support personnel, there is a great energy there. Young, smart and motivated.

Pros

I needed a CRM that integrated with Outlook and that I could customize. But, we are a small business. We do not have resources to pay Microsoft or some vendor $10,000s to get the exact thing we need. Eway gives us this flexibility.

Cons

I would like more visual pleasing reports.

Lubos

Reviewed on 29/3/2018

Doesn't cover all our needs, but for its price its very good.

Pros

Its affordable. Easy to implement and teach.
There is mobile app for android and ios.
People behind customer support are skilled and kind.
User experience: you can customize some stuff, like adding fields of different types, conditional formatting, possible to disable parts you don't use

Cons

Custom changes are pricey.
Mobile app doesn't have all function like in OT.
Customer support can take sometimes few days to get to your problem.
User experience: not very user friendly entering attendance, added custom fields are mostly not visible in filters across system (which can be pain to find what you are looking for), Reports are mostly useless, while moving to another pc not all settings are moved

Tomas
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reviewed on 19/2/2021

Easy to deploy and fun to use

Overall experience is good. It's faster than Salesforce, easy to deploy and customize it (extensive info at their support site) and most important integration with MS Outlook.

Pros

That it is integrated with MS Outlook. About 90% of leads come via email, thus easy conversion of email to a deal is crucial for us and saves a lot of time.

Cons

Until e-Way support staff did not show that e-Way could be opened in a separate window, the e-Way software was a bit slow.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

Price and integration with MS Outlook.
Alex
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 11/2/2021

Review from User at Consep

It has provided much needed structure to our proposals process and as sales group, we are now able to review and prioritise deals with greater efficiency.

Something as simple as the ability to search back through historical deals has made our lives a lot easier.

Pros

We use it for basic proposal tracking and record keeping tool, it works very well for what we do.

The ability to customise the fields to suit your business is also very useful.

Cons

Increases startup time of MS Outlook
It would be good to have an option to open up the entire eWay interface in a separate window as sometimes you want to be able to view your emails and eWay at the same time.