UJET Reviews

About UJET

UJET is a cloud-based call center application that integrates with customer relationship management (CRM) solutions. It offers both voice and chat channels for customers to reach their support agents. Users can connect with...

Browse UJET Reviews

Nate
Nate

Reviewed on 16/10/2017

I consider myself a critic. However, there is very little to critique with UJET.

UJET allows us to easily connect with our customers via phone and VOIP. In addition to connecting us with quality and consistency, it also gives us more info about the customers and allows us to complete basic actions through its sdk and smart actions. The main benefits we've gained are a 1) increase in CSAT, and 2) a decrease in AHT.

Pros

Their price is the best. Although inexpensive, their product is certainly not cheap. They provide an easy to use telephony platform that always delivers exceptional call quality. Furthermore, they've built a robust reporting api and sdk, included out of the box, that allows us to easily connect UJET with our WFM system, our data analytics platform, our mobile apps, and our Salesforce CRM. Through UJET our agents get more information and are able to do more actions, and our customers get a "digital ivr" to best connect with us as well as faster customer service.

Cons

Although we've been able to do everything we want, UJET is lacking some customization options. For example, although flexible, their IVR isn't as flexible as the old school providers. It makes UJET simpler, easier to setup, and less maintenance, but does remove some of that customization.

Allyse

Reviewed on 21/9/2020

Great customizable tool

We switched from Zendesk voice to Ujet and there is no comparison, Ujet is a way better tool. The features available for call routing are amazing! There are some small tweaks but nothing that hinders the ability to receive and place calls so overall we love this tool.

Pros

The support team is quick to answer any questions or problems you may encounter. The operations management piece is relatively helpful along with the ability to customize pieces of the software for your specific business need.

Cons

I do wish some bugs were resolved such as any failed call or VM showing from a random agent instead of just whoever the actual vm or failed call was from.

Reviewed on 25/9/2020

A simple and easy product

Overall, this product is good and simple, providing basic functions as well as data management, but that is it. If you're looking for a more sophisticated product that contains additional features, then this is not the one. If you want a simple one that can help you make and receive calls in a timely manner, then this is the product for you.

Pros

UJET is a simple phone application that can be useful and easy to use. It provides a nice UI that doesn't contain a lot of buttons that can, sometimes, complicate user interaction. I've used this product as both a call receiver and as a manager. It provides several insights that can help track call information and keep tabs of everything that is going on.

Cons

There were several times when calls would glitch out and you wouldn't know what exactly happened. Sometimes, agent's could disconnect their PCs and UJET would only recognize this as an "unknown" error but couldn't further identify what happened.
Other times, as a manager who would listen to ongoing calls, it would be a common event that calls got disconnected from my end and I couldn't listen to them for a couple of seconds; nothing major but definitely annoying.

Top UJET Alternatives

Toni
  • Industry: Supermarkets

Reviewed on 13/9/2019

Ujet Review

Overall, it seems to work well.

Pros

I like the options to transfer and make multiple calls.

Cons

It sometimes glitches and has to be restarted from time to time.

RingCentral MVP

Reasons for Choosing UJET

It was a business decision that I had no control over.

RingCentral MVP
Destiny

Reviewed on 31/10/2023

Ujet

Overall, UJET is an excellent phone system for making calls and running reports; it is a significant improvement over the previous system. I appreciate how I can adjust and watch live aux codes. When confirming hours, I also found the ability to run summary reports quite handy.

Pros

Ujet enables agents, staff members, and specialists to provide quicker and more efficient customer support whether they are working remotely, in the field, or on the g

Cons

It can be a little quirky or perform strange things at times. For example, there have been a few occasions when I was in one UJET state, such as available, and it would change to unavailable.

Christian

Reviewed on 1/11/2023

Ujet review

Ujet is powerful tool that we use calling our customer

Pros

Ujet is easy to use and user friendly, navigate well and clear sound

Cons

none so far, Ujet is easy to use and user friendly, navigate well and clear sound

Talkdesk and NICE CXone

Reasons for Switching to UJET

It seems like a user friendly as well
Yeiry

Reviewed on 28/11/2023

The best platform for your interactions.

Ujet helps me to resolve all different situations and issues that customers have using different apps. I can educate the customers about the process and bring great customer service using the quality that Ujet provides. Ujet makes my days easier. Is really easy to work using Turo.

Pros

I love to use Ujet for work. Is really easy the way you can take and make phone calls. My favorite part of using Turo is that is really fast and the quality of all the calls is really good no matter where you are. I definitely recommend Ujet to everyone.

Cons

I don't have any negative comments about it.

argel

Reviewed on 21/10/2023

My Ujet experience

Easy to use, We can track our daily calls and time allotted on each calls.

Pros

Ujet is easy to use specially on our daily work. We can track our daily calls, time allotted in every interactions.

Cons

Since Ujet is one of the tools that we have, I don't have any cons on my experience since it is easy to use. We can track our daily calls.

Johnrey
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 13/11/2023

UJET Review

Pros

I love everything about UJET. As for my position, we are having some challenges doing live monitoring or SBS with our agents since we do not have wireless headsets that will allow us to do SBS or live call monitoring while doing our admin tasks. But UJET makes it possible for us to hit two birds with one stone!

Cons

In terms of reporting, I think it will be better if we can set our team instead of putting it individually to extract UJET reporting.

Jonnylou
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 14/11/2023

Ujet review

It helps me alot regarding about the call management.

Pros

You can see the time avail and also you can easily change your auxes

Cons

Ujet has UI concerns needs to be adjusted.

Carlos

Reviewed on 13/3/2020

UJET nice and easy software for customer service

I use UJET for Technical Support for Google Nest when it comes to transferring to other departments or call back the customer is really smooth and easy to use. It got a lot of options that is really helpful for the daily basics.

Pros

UJET is one of the easiest software for customer service, it is really easy for doing internal transfers or maintain the call in the best way possible. It got a lot of features that allow us as agent to know in what internal auxes we can be and what external auxes we can be as well. When it comes to call the clients and maintain the best experience on the call UJET will never let the call down

Cons

Actually I've never seen something missing in this software It covers all the basics for an agent of Customer Service and Technical Support that can help us as an agent to keep the call easy and smoothly.

Bob
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 21/3/2019

What others can't do, Quick, Nimble and turned up in hours

I've been implementing Technical Support call centers for the last 30 years anywhere from 10 agents to 60K and 22 sites. I have used, developed and or waited for the next best thing.

What is outstanding about Ujet? Their people, they listen to you and they want to grow. They are hungry and are thinking differently. The product is excellent for what we need and it's growing with us. Get smart, revolutionize your support and use the Smart Features to excite and delight your customers. Don't be afraid to talk to your customers, just do it smartly, quickly and with a very high first contact success rate therefore driving high satisfaction.

Pros

In App Smart Features. Most other players say they are quick to implement, these guys actually deliver. Clean not overly bloated Agent widget and or supervisor interfaces.

Cons

Agent real-time/status Dashboard, The call center dashboard is nice and VERY functional but need the same for Agent activity. The agent data is available, you have to work to get it.

Sharmaine

Reviewed on 14/9/2020

UJET Experience

Overall UJET is a great tool for call centers and I love the program. Although there are still issues with the overall use of UJET, it isn't a everyday thing. I am not dealing with issues everyday I log on, so I still believe that UJET is amazing and will be even better when the glitches are fixed.

Pros

This product is easy to use and doesn't cause for much explanation. It allows me to do my job with ease. I also have the ability to multitask while using UJET without messing up my calls and chats.

Cons

I hate when UJET freezes or changes your status without you knowing. Sometimes you have to completely restart UJET just to get it back to normal. It will also randomly end the call even when your connectivity is good. Sometimes it will make the noise that I chat has come in, but I am unable to see it.

Rafael

Reviewed on 12/9/2019

My experience with Ujet

Pros

Ujet is a user-friendly software, when I started working in this company they were using a different call center platform that was everything but easy to use or user-friendly. The option to be in a 3-way call, hold time control and the auxes to use is awesome.

Now, as a QA specialist, I love how easy it is to access reports with relevant data for my day to day job.

Cons

When it was recently implemented there were multiple disconnections, froze screens and issues like that, but they were promptly resolved.

Reviewed on 21/3/2019

Keeping up with the times! (Superb team)

Very good so far, the excellent support received from the team over at Ujet has very much added as a bonus.

Pros

Ease of use as one of the newest systems on the market, they really go in-depth into what the system has to offer.

Cons

Some views are not as for-coming, we would like the ability to multi view calls queuing in one total number box for a particular campaign, currently Ujet doesn't offer this however, working with the team this seems to be a promising development. Also we would like to see an easier way to see "Internal Transfer" calls queuing as the current process or view is not "Real time" enough and involves manual filtering per campaign, which we have over 100 campaigns.

Molly
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 29/3/2019

Easy to use but powerful!

Our focus is to optimize before scaling so every order, every delivery, every customer issue is handled in the most efficient way - improving agent handle times, first response time, process to resolution, and ultimately customer satisfaction. With UJET, we were able to explore additional hours of availability, new avenues, and opportunities to engage customers and prospectives

Pros

UJET allows my team to take matters into their own hands - every agent feels more empowered and capable of handling a customer’s questions or issues. The easy-to-use, but powerful features like call transfers, call recording and whisper option were key factors. These tools allowed us o train and raise the efficiency of our CX team and provide enhanced service. UJET’s optional website widget with AI integration was also integral to our decision. And of course it is clear that UJET values its customers with the same high esteem we do!

Cons

At this time, there is limited flexibility and in-depth reporting abilities

Jullian

Reviewed on 16/4/2019

Excellent VoIP

I was apprehensive about trying UJET initially because I was accustomed to my old VoIP software. With that being said, UJET is way easier to use. I would recommend this software to any company!

Pros

The user interface is very intuitive. Transfers in UJET are very easy to perform. A lot of cool features compared to other VoIP software I've used in the past

Cons

I have not encountered anything about UJET that I don't like. Sometimes it seems that the software freezes up and I have to refresh my screen. This could be caused by a variety of different factors though and might not be related to UJET

Rebecca
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

UJET review

Love Ujet! Great service!

Pros

The ease and efficiency of redaction of private information.

Cons

Calls drop and you can’t keep the call after establishing connection again.

Harry

Reviewed on 24/2/2020

Brilliant App!

Communication is so key in my line of work as I am working in dispatch for a delivery company! on a daily basis for the entirety of my shift I make use of UJET and I am extremely thankful for that as UJET makes the communication go flawless!!.

Pros

The easy to use functionality, very straight forward and to the point app!.
I work in dispatch support and use this app on a daily basis to communicate with drivers, merchant and customers when needed and with the very quick and efficient easy accessibility UJET offers it makes my day run smooth on a daily basis!. Thank you UJET <3 :D

Cons

Honestly there is nothing at all, that I dislikes about UJET! Job very well done on creating a awesome and very useful application!

SWAG Ujet

When I first started to use it, it was pretty self explanatory. I didn't have any issues with it. It's pretty clear to understand

Pros

It's easy to use, and it doesn't require a hard install. It's simple to use and doesn't really require any instructions to be given. So easy a toddler can use it.

Cons

The only thing, would be that it lags a little, but that could just be due to the internet connection.

Elisabeth
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 15/3/2020

Extremely efficient!

Very good experience. I'm able to have more productivity while connecting with customers on more of a personal level.

Pros

I love that I can help customers with ease and quick connection. It's also extremely easy to multitask on other sites to help customers more.

Cons

sometimes the connection is a bit glitchy- but I believe that depends on your internet connection as well.

Reviewed on 13/9/2019

UJET Call Engine

It has been the right solution to our customer service needs.

Pros

Its very simple to use, and because of this you can save a lot of time training your personnel to use it.

Cons

None at this moment. Its cloud based API allows it to be deployed anywhere as long as you have a computer and an internet connection.

Arizbeth
Arizbeth
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 12/9/2019

Easy Use

Pros

Ujet is so easy to use! I love how I can text a customer right then and there during our call.

Cons

I wish there was a feature in which allowed us to send screenshots to customers via text.

Lizeth
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

Easy for call tracking!

It has become easier for me to take calls and have daily stats and metrics

Pros

It is very simple to use and I can easily track the calls that I have made daily -

Cons

I have not experienced anything bad so far

• Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 18/9/2019

Useful Schedule Tracking

Keeping track of what people are doing and who is available on our teams.

Pros

It helps my team keep track of what we are working on and know when people are at meals and taking breaks.

Cons

Sometimes the log out doesn't appear until you minimize the screen.