About Limble CMMS

A maintenance solution simple enough that even your boss will use it. Our average customer reduces downtime by 32%, increases productivity by 26%, reduces part spend by 23% and increases asset life by 18%. All of this within a...

4.7
4.7
4.8
4.9

Browse Limble CMMS Reviews

Matt

Reviewed on 28/12/2018

Limble CMMS

We have a large facility with a combination of manufacturing and office space. We use Limble for equipment and facilities preventative maintenance scheduling, employee facilities work requests, tracking equipment downtime and work order history, and asset management.
I've used other CMMS at other facilities, and my experience with Limble has been very positive. Limble makes it easy to stay organized, and respond quickly to work requests.

Pros

Limble's Work Request Portal is easy for all our employees to use. I sent out the link to the entire company, everyone bookmarked it, and now people can easily submit work requests. It did not require lengthy instructions or any assistance from our IT dept.
We've also been very impressed with Limble's customer service. They are easy to reach, and always making improvements.

Cons

There was an item on the work request portal that was unclear, but I mentioned it to Limble's customer support and it was fixed immediately

Reviewed on 6/2/2024

New CMMS Customer

Overall, we're happy with the software, and we were easily able to tailor it towards our needs. I'm sure we will underutilize the vast number of features available, but over time we hope t work up to the software's capabilities.

Pros

It was nice to find a software that anyone could use. Many other options tend to only "speak" maintenance or upper management, and usually are unable to bridge the gap. It was also very easy and straight forward to set up, and any assistance was covered in the weekly hands-on meetings or the vast tutorials available. We were easily up and running within a month and a half across the 10+ machines we set up for our initial rollout, with a plan to scale this further.

Cons

While I understand why the pricing structure is what it is, it would be nice to see the base license be more expensive, but more accommodating. While it's a consequence of our facility, requiring operators to have individual licenses to close out daily PM's seem a little much. This seems structured more for a maintenance team that performs every PM rather than splitting the work between operator and maintenance.

Jason
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 16/6/2022

LimbleCMMS

It has been an overall easy and great experience using your software.

Pros

I like the user friendly face it provides. I am new here at Romark and was able to jump right on and start assigning work orders.

Cons

Honestly, there wasn't anything didn't like about Limble.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Thank you so much for letting us know what you think, Jason! Congrats on your new job at Romark. Please reach out if you have any questions about the software.

All the best,

Amadeus Hotels

Enterprise Suite

Bradley

Reviewed on 12/11/2023

"The Full Package of Limble is a Very powerful tool"

The Limble software development team has done their job. It does everything you need. The amount of hours I saved by using Limble is allowing my Team to do so many other things throughout the day. At this point, it's saving me at least 1.5 hours per 10-hour day in digging through paperwork. The data collection alone on Critical Components is Very Crucial story telling data.

Pros

What Doesn't Limble CMMS offer? The Field tech to perform the Scope of Work.

Limble full customizations take limble from a CMMS-based system to a FULL circle day-to-day operational platform, Completed Forms with Documented timestamped pictures, Safety Compliance checklists, and daily product movement. Limble is one of the easiest CMMS software to navigate, My Team utilizes Limble in all aspects to Set, Plan, and Document all Opertional needs, Utalizing the parts inventory system followed by attaching the PO #/parts into a work order is a breeze, Inventory days have become Inventory Mornings, and Maintaining a Flow of Daily Work as a direct cause of the organization limble provides.

the integrations and ease of implementation of Limble were very Smooth, Yes data entry can be challenging, although as you implement Limble prioritizes the data entry by Critical assets, allowing the remaining data entry to be completed on the first PM/WO trip to the asset.

The frequency of use is at an ALL TIM high with my team understanding the positive impacts of a well-managed system.

The Customer Support at Limble has been second to NONE, Very prompt service in answering any small questions via a handy chat window built directly into the APP/Web-based Window.

Limble is a part of our ONE GOAL ONE TEAM.

Cons

There's not much in Limble I've found I can't deal with. Hats off for the development on where you guys have come from since you first launched, The newest updates have proved to be very successful with no Day to Day issues.

MaintainX and QuickBooks Time

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Limbles ease of use on Customizations along with easy navigation limits the amount of time spent training Operators in the field to USE liMBLE CMMS on a daily basis. we literally teach visiting contractors how to follow step-by-step instructions to complete a woRK ORDER IN THE FIELD.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 8/2/2024

Limble make my work easy

Pros

Cost reductions, inventory and asset management, tracking and reporting, workflow improvements, and mobile maintenance.

Cons

Need improve a lot of data acquisition, graphics and reports.

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 7/2/2024

Ease of implantation and already making a difference!

Pros

The ease of use is incredible. Being able to access all of our assets and any information related is extremely easy.

Cons

No complaints so far. We have only been using it a short time but have no downsides at this point

Jeff
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 4/2/2024

One of the easiest CMMS systems to deploy and use.

Pros

Ease of use and quick deployment by allowing lots of customization and features to grow into.

Cons

Just some interface quirks but nothing overall that I don't like about Limble.

Kyle
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 14/2/2024

Made this job enjoyable again

So far so good. Any question I have had on using the system has been answered and resolved very quickly.

Pros

Very easy and fast to implement. Great training and support.

Cons

The system cost more than others that I looked into making the ROI longer. But with the easy implementation it was up and running quicker than we thought.

Justin
  • Industry: Utilities
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 29/1/2024

Loving our new Limble CMMS

Pros

It has been really easy to use and simple to set up. We have switched from another software and have been really impressed so far.

Cons

We are still in the trial period and getting things set-up. Our issues are not so much with Limble, but just our overall format before Limble.

Justin

Reviewed on 11/1/2024

The tool you don’t think you need.

Pros

Real people everywhere you go. It makes a big difference for tech support and questions!

Cons

The least thing I like is the construction and setup of user licenses. I want to add people but who aren’t going to use the program but just not pay for a whole license.

Ryan
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reviewed on 30/10/2019

Get rid of Excel and get LimbleCMMS

Coming from an Excel based Maintenance program, Limble is a lifesaver. My past workflow consisted of an excel sheet with tons of macros and manual data input almost daily just to schedule PM's.
Work instructions were usually copies direct from manufactures documentation or passed along tribal knowledge.
Maintenance request were by whatever means were convenient. It wasn't uncommon to get a sticky note with a request.

Limble has allowed me to automatically schedule tasks, create interactive work instructions, and provide a simple work request portal accessible from anywhere. All in one package.

Scheduling PM's is nearly automatic now. Time interval based tasks just show up after the time has elapsed. The API can work both ways, updating hour counters automatically and pushing tasks to an ERP for scheduling.

Pros

The biggest selling point of this software was that I could start using it right away. At best, other services would offer pretty limited "sandbox" to demonstrate the functionality. Limble provided a fully functional trial that allowed me to see how it would work in my environment almost immediately.

Simple to setup and get going . Not overwhelming for new users, nor is it aggravatingly limited for expert users.

Customer support is excellent. They take the time to understand concerns and provide a human response. No copy-pasted answers that are only slightly relevant or don't answer your question at all.

Requested features usually get added quickly.

Reports and Custom dashboards to realize MTTF and MTTR data, identify trends and areas of improvement, track inventory and expenses, etc...

Cons

No major cons. When I identify the occasional issue it is usually resolved within 24 hours.
No onsite hosted install option could be a con for some.

Hippo CMMS, eMaint CMMS, Fiix and UpKeep

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Hands down the trial that allowed me to immediately start using the software in my environment. Within an hour I had some assets imported, PM tasks scheduled and the Work Request portal deployed for use. ALL the other options had me either sit through a web-meeting that demonstrated functionality, use a generic limited use online demo, or wanted payment before I could even try the software. Cost - LimbleCMMS is not only one of the lower cost options, it is also the best value. NO add-on expenses
Kolbi
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 26/10/2020

Take Control of Your Maintenance Program

As a BRC-compliant, food-safe business, Preventive Maintenance is key to maintaining GMPs and accurate maintenance records. Since implementing LimbleCMMS, lead time complete repairs has gone from weeks to days; we accomplish twice the preventive maintenance tasks we did before; and I have been able to provide accounting with true, accurate records of our assets and the history of work done on them. I was also able to mass import spreadsheets of invoice history, creating an as-accurate-as-possible history of work performed on our assets as well. We've reduced admin involvement in maintenance tasks by 75% and are capturing 5x the information regarding our true Preventive Maintenance program.

Pros

I'm the maintenance manager for multiple sites across the United States, however the teams vary in size by site, so it easily accommodates large or small teams. LimbleCMMS has powerful maintenance data control in a lightweight, easy to use package. My veteran crew has embraced and taken full advantage of the inventory control, parts request process, and work order workflows, most of which can be controlled using either settings or custom dashboards. KPIs are comprehensive and easy to understand. I also easily trained my team to integrate the system into their workflows without bogging them down. Bulk updating of all data and infinite asset hierarchies made it a breeze to go from zero to fully functioning in only a few weeks and to retrospectively update and categorize assets further when the company needs it. And by fully functioning, I mean EVERY asset related to production and the facility is in the system and easily monitored for failures, MTBF, MTTR, and other critical production metrics. Lightning fast, thorough, and flexible customer service that is listening intently to the needs of its customers and responding in record time. PLUS they have an active API system as well as functionality with Zapier, which means you can integrate your data with existing systems or alternate systems where needed.

Cons

Anything I have disliked, I have voiced to the customer service team, and they've responded so quickly it's incredible. I haven't experienced such solid and responsible customer service with many if any companies I've worked with over my career.

Enterprise Suite, eMaint CMMS and AppSheet

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

I’ve chosen LimbleCMMS for our Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) program because it is more flexible than UpKeep to capture the data we intend to manage, including capability study data and other non-traditional data I want to integrate with Asset management, but it is not as cumbersome as eMaint would be in order to error-proof the asset management process. All basic features are there, it is less expensive at the Enterprise level than the others, and we have other systems to manage some of the extras the other two programs were offering. Limble offers easy user management and association with multiple locations, which fits perfectly in our model. It also will work great for our Hamlet facility, as they will easily be able to follow suit once this system is vetted in Washington. I built from scratch a CMMS with AppSheet, but realized the ongoing maintenance would likely be impossible for someone else.
Shiloh

Reviewed on 9/12/2021

Xtant Medical - Manager Review

This has been a vast improvement to CMMS that I have used in the past.

Pros

The ease of use and ability to facilitate tracking metrics that were difficult to define for our industry.

Cons

The inability to remove any of the features that we do not use. (ie PO modules)

eMaint CMMS

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Limble was much more built out, robust, and had all the features we need.

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Better pricing, more user friendly interface, and better overall model.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Hi Shiloh!

Thanks for weighing in with your Limble review. I love that you pointed out that metrics are not just hard to gather--they're hard to even define. That's where Limble really shines because it automatically collects data like how long it takes to complete tasks, which asset that time was spent on, etc. Then the dashboard pulls it all together and you suddenly know which employees are your best performers, which equipment is costing the most for repairs, etc.

Anyway, that's all just to say that we appreciate you taking a moment to shine a light on that value for others who are searching.

Cheers!

Erin from Limble

Eric

Reviewed on 23/6/2022

The Easy CMMS

Our PM and reporting of broken equipment was pure chaos, and now it is simple, intuitive, and well tracked. I can't over emphasize how important the ease of use is, the lab techs would not buy-in to this software if it wasn't easy to use.

Pros

Support has been Excellent! We started on training with our support guy, and everything was so easy to set up. We got started and everything just fell into place. I was used to Maintenance Connection from a previous employer, which is great software-but they had a dedicated person to just keeping MaintConn running. The back end to keep Limble running is simple. Adding an asset and setting up PMs for it takes a minute, not 30 minutes.

Cons

The only drawback I can find is that you can't have a concurrent user licenses, and as many users as you want.

Maintenance Connection

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Price was a big reason, it was difficult to convince the higher ups of the importance of CMMS when they hadn't used it before. Reviews of this software consistently said that support listened and made changes to improve the software when there was an issue. We haven't had to test this, so I would say they did listen and improve the software to get it to this state.
Micah
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 2/12/2021

Panorama Mountain Resort - Mountain Operations Maintenance

Data collection for us is massive. Previously everything was paper records which was time consuming to work through when we are trying to track down long running issues or looking for maintenance history. This software implementation will ultimately save us a lot of time when we go to plan maintenance tasks but also to very quickly and easily present to senior managers the performance of the equipment and justify why equipment needs replacement

Pros

Ski hills have a small budget to work with and integration for us was a big ticket item. The ability for us to integrate some of our existing systems or new systems that we were working on the meet the processes of our business was predominantly what finally sold it for us.

Cons

Our biggest complaint at the moment would be locating the various templates to work on. Having a template library would be a huge user experience improvement.

Eptura Asset and Fracttal

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

The customer service is amazing and the onboarding and assistance is outstanding. This was a big seller to management. The other products also offered integration through API but not to the level we wanted. Our integration is from our own internally developed systems.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Hi Micah!

Our API engineers are world-class, so I appreciate that you took a moment to highlight their work. I'm glad that you guys are using the tool all the way to the point of bringing financial reports to senior management. I bet those conversations are *a lot* easier to have now.

Always keep us posted on what else we can do to support you!

Yours,

Erin at Limble

Hayden
  • Industry: Chemicals
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 6/10/2023

Hayden Rogers Nufarm

Our overall experience with Limble has been massively positive.

Pros

I like how easy it is manage work assignments across multiple sites. We also the the overview dashboards every week in our general maintenance meetings.

Cons

There aren't any features within the system that we do not like. Overall we have been very impressed with the system.

Azzier CMMS

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

The ease of use and access for all workers in the plant.
Kayla
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 21/10/2021

Perfect Blend of Customization & Functionality

Pros

The ability to apply a QR code to procedures to initiate them as well as QR codes for asset identification that allows streamlined maintenance procedures. The ability to customize the product to fit our needs specifically and easily has been a huge breathe of fresh air compared to other asset management systems.

Cons

Too early to tell, but the web based QR printing is a little clunky, but manageable.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Hi Kayla!

I love the QR codes, too. I always give the example of a university where someone calls in to report a toilet is broken...but which one? There are hundreds, and most campus visitors have no idea how to describe where they are. With the QR codes, they just scan and submit and your team knows it's the 3rd stall on the 2nd floor in the East wing of the Johnson Building. And that you've replaced the flange twice already this year.

All of the info flows that smoothly, and it sounds like you've set up workflows to match it to your routines. Well done!

So pleased to see a customer using the tool so effectively.

Erin at Limble

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 12/6/2020

Met our needs. Good bang for the buck. Active development and improvement.

I like it. It works well for us. We have two full time maintenance people and about a dozen machine operators that do one or two things in it. I'd buy it again and would recommend it to others.

Pros

As a manufacturer, wWe have many employees that do infrequent or minor maintenance tasks so license models that are strictly per user don't work well. Limble offers per-user licensing but also has a per-asset model that worked well for us. The web interface works well and it is easy to make, access, complete, and comment on work orders and PM tasks. The assets and tasks are also quite easy to customize without any IT knowledge and the whole system was easy to set up with flat file/spreadsheet imports.

Cons

I don't love the dashboard-based reporting engine. I sometimes just want the ability to write my own SQL-type query or more easily get data into a PDF-type report. Reports are easy to customize and you can get most or all data out to a spreadsheet if you want to bad enough, but it should be easier to get full reporting from within the system. The counter to that is a more powerful reporting system would be more complex and the one they have is dirt simple to use and configure, so that is probably what they were going for.
File attachment capability is functional, but limited. I wish it had a faster way to drag in manuals from file shares, a way to give descriptive names to file names, and to link to or import photos from Google Photos.
Re-assigning things is cumbersome. There are batch ways to do it, but they are slow. For example, if I lose an employee and need to reassign their tasks, I have to do it separately for open items as well as scheduled items. I can't just click an open task, give it to someone else, and just check a box to make it go to that person in the future too.
There are plenty of other minor issues like those, but no deal breakers. The team is responsive and I like where they are going with it.

Joe
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 22/1/2020

Simple yet Powerful

We had attempted to implement traditional server-based programs with no success. After research, focused on Limble and was immediately impressed. We watched their series of videos and within a week, had created the assets and PM schedules and were up and running. This program is very powerful, yet so user friendly that everyone in our organization is using it after 30 minutes of training. Our technicians run off of tablets in the field to document work history and receive assignments.

Pros

- Implementation was quick and simple, we were up and running in a week
- Cloud-based so I can manage from my laptop or phone
- Easy to use with minimal training required
- Everyone in the organization can easily submit work requests
- Great asset cost and history tracking
- Customer service walked me through all my questions during implementation

Cons

Two minor cons:
- The part tracking feature is good, but could use some more features (such as grouping like assets are)
- Allow for more frequent refresh

Response from LimbleCMMS

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad to hear that Limble has provided been so helpful.

We just launched a ton of new features and updates to our Parts Tracking and Inventory. The updates allow you to group parts like assets. There is a video on the parts page that will walk you through the updates. Also, feel free to schedule a time to get a personal tutorial by emailing [email protected].

Replied 11/2/2020
ruby
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Reviewed on 29/8/2023

Life with Limble.

Our experience with LImble has been great. The ease of the integration of LImble into our world.It's very user friendly and not overly complicated.It has decreased downtime and increased productivity.And to actually know in real-time inventory levels, asset needs etc. is invaluable.

Pros

Everything...Mobile featureReal time ReportingData collectionInventory features

Cons

I honestly can't think of any.We're and me area really happy with Limble

WP GDPR Fix

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Ease of use and features.Pricing and support
Phillipa

Reviewed on 27/10/2021

Limble for On Site Service and Preventative Maintenance

Great support from the Limble Team. I can confidently update my clients knowing that the information is real time and accurate.

Pros

Work Orders are easy to set up and adjust to suit our company requirements. Assets are updated in real time and any work on the asset is recorded and stays with that asset from start to EOL.

Cons

It would be great to see an overall asset count per location on the global dashboard. This is the quickest way to monitor preventative maintenance progress against total number of assets with a PM completed.
Locations with a large number of assets are slow to load and sometimes the site stops responding when waiting for the assets to load or when adding an asset to one of these locations.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Hi Phillipa!

I'm glad that the real-timeness of Limble gives you that confidence. In case you weren't aware, we rolled out a big update that should have totally addressed the issue of loading time. Now, for larger sites, Limble loads data as it is needed rather than in one big chunk. It was complex to implement, but we want the app to be as user friendly as possible, so it was worth it.

Also, regarding asset count, bring that up with your customer success manager if you haven't already. I actually think that's possible :)

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts!

Erin from Limble

Miles
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 24/6/2020

One Word: OUTSTANDING!

This company really has it together. We were in the market for maintenance software but not looking to spend a fortune on it. There are too many companies out there that overcharge for software that is overly complicated just for the sake of it.
We looked at many other providers and came across Limble and are thankful we did. Not only is the functionality of the software well thought out, it is perfect for companies small and large.
The PM, work order and request, and parts tracking is bar none the simplest program I have ever used. A monkey could run this software. It has streamlined our operation and what we save in loss time pays for the subscription 10 times over. This system can work for any business that requires tracking of maintenance performed on all units within the company.
When it comes to support and customer service, there is none better. I have NEVER worked with a group so incredibly eager and willing to suite a customer's needs. These people are stand up folks and more companies should take a harder look on how LImble conducts business and follow Limble's lead. They don't scoff at suggestions and concerns, they embrace and welcome it.
All in all, we could not be happier to have found Limble and look forward in continuing our relationship with Limble.

Pros

Ease of use for admins and techs.
Accuracy.
Features for the price.
Cloud storage.
Customization that you create tailored to your business.
New features being added on a regular basis.

Cons

Has a tendency to bog down lower end hardware.

Mikey
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 24/10/2019

Limble organized our entire maintenance system

It has been great. The customer service tab is so much easier than calling or emailing a number. I just click on the icon, type out my question and get an answer back quickly.

Pros

It moves issues quickly and easily from the worker with and issue to the Maintenance manager and Maintenance Tech. Totally streamlined our process and kept problems from getting lost in the sea of emails, texts and voicemails.

Cons

It takes a lot of time to input tasks. I wish there were options to batch tasks. If I could type in one task and set it up to go to each location and asset that I wanted it to all at once it would be great. Currently I have found that I must make the task over and over.

Hippo CMMS
Bethuel
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 23/8/2019

Going paperless

I have began an important journey of creating the technical history of all the equipment I am responsible for and this will go a long way in making g important decisions even with diagnostic information. No more heaps of paper and losing hours looking for info from piled stationery. I have more time on my hands to take care of other pressing priorities.

Pros

Impressive interface, QR coding, mobile app, exceptional functionality and most importantly the ease of generating reports. Yes all CMMS's have at least some or more of the above features but below the surface you experience more. Bonus.....it is the most affordable with administrator/manager and user capabilities.

Cons

I still struggle with setting up the maintenance intervals with regards to hour metre readings. I have not seen an entry for periodic hour metre registering to keep track of the next schedule.

Hippo CMMS and MAPCON

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Affordable and user friendly.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Thank you for your review! I'm sorry you are having a struggle setting up the hour meter reading intervals. Here is a great article that goes in depth on how to set up hour meters: https://intercom.help/limble-cmms/en/articles/2971834-meter-readings

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Replied 9/9/2019
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 22/4/2019

Just what we needed when we needed it

One of our colleagues wrote in a meeting agenda: “I <3 Limble.” We've been very pleased with Limble. It's helping us organize our growing number of assets and increasingly complex maintenance needs. Much of our maintenance is concerned with specialized care of sensors to maintain accurate and reliable data. With Limble we were able to get on top of the scheduling and personnel complexity to reduce failures, act proactively rather than reactively, and relieve stress on our people.

Pros

We knew we needed something more capable than a calendar to help us manage our specialized maintenance needs. Of all the options we researched and trialed, Limble was just the right fit for us.

The pricing and features aligned nearly perfectly for where we are today. In nearly every circumstance we've found a good way to accomplish what we need with Limble.

While we are a small operation today we see Limble remaining as a viable option for us even as we grow.

Cons

The mobile app and web interface are lacking. The mobile app is mostly a wrapper around a mobile formatted website rather than a fully native and capable app. Meanwhile the web interface relies on periodic refreshes rather than instantaneous updates in response to data entry and UI interactions. That said, we prefer the functionality with a slightly wanting interface of Limble to other, slicker options that do not deliver on the core functionality.

Limble has a few advanced features — including some still being built out — that are still a bit clunky and lack documentation. But, the support team is incredibly responsive and fills in those gaps.