About Airtable

Airtable is a cloud-based project management solution targeting small to midsize businesses as well as departments within larger companies. This system focuses primarily on data organization and collaboration. The system uses a...

Browse Airtable Reviews

1,666 of 1,666 reviews
Maddy
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 14/1/2023

I'm in love with Airtable (don't tell my husband — just kidding, he already knows)

I'm constantly thinking about new things I want to do in Airtable. It's a joy to use. It requires training to use with a team but my team caught on very quickly. I recommend it to everyone, including those who have data to organize for personal projects!

Pros

Airtable is one of those no code tools that makes you feel like you could create anything — the limit is your imagination. I use it for SO many different business functions: it's our main project management tool, our CRM, we use it for bookkeeping and expense tracking, I used it to organize the media opportunities around my book launch, and that's just scratching the service. Sure, there's a bit of a learning curve between the interface, all the options, and advanced features like automations — I build on my knowledge to learn something new everyday. So to get the most out of it, you need to be open to continuously learning and thinking about ways to improve your workflows or seeking examples from others. I enjoy their new interface designer — it's clear that Airtable is continuously innovating. I use so many automations to help improve information flow and visibility with my team. You can also connect Airtable with other tools like Glide (as I have) to build a functional app with no coding experience.

Cons

Like any enterprise tool, it scales according to features and your plan type. You can't choose a lower priced plan for someone on your team if you have a higher priced plan. That's a bit tough for a small business — it's clear that tools like Airtable are perhaps better suited and affordable for the big guys. So I hope against all hope that Airtable won't phase out users like me because we also have so much to gain from affordable access to Airtable!

• Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 6/12/2022

AirTable, the good, the bad and the... No, it's just all good.

AirTable has been a blessing in my company. It has made organization and project management an extremely streamlined and easy thing, as opposed to the nightmare it was before AirTable.

Pros

I thoroughly enjoyed the customizability of AirTable. Different people can view the exact same data in different ways and come to different conclusions, and AirTable allows this with minimal hassle.

Cons

My one main issue with AirTable is that sometimes the wrong people can end up with the wrong level of permissions and it seems to be a bit of a challenge to correct this.

Petek
  • Industry: Wholesale
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 20/1/2023

Bunch of glitches

We just quit Airtable after the free trial. Im really upset to get this experince.

Pros

Airtable appears to have many functional features when viewed from the outside. It offers a convenient experience with its simple interface.

Cons

The tool eventually stops working with the constant errors that occur. There is a customer service with no expertise on software issues or interest in their job.

Top Airtable Alternatives

• Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 9/11/2022

Airtable is my new bestie. (Nonprofit)

The interface is beautiful, user friendly, and with the incredible variety of field types, powerful views and filters, you can accomplish almost anything in here. I used Sharepoint Lists and Microsoft Flow at a previous organization, and this is a million times better. What a beautiful piece of tech!

Pros

This software is incredibly powerful, and once you get the hang of it, pretty simple to use. We are so grateful for the nonprofit discount, which makes it affordable for our organization. We're using it to manage grant applications and awards in tandem with other software such as Typeform, Gmail, Google Drive, and Slack. It has many powerful built in automation capabilities, and works very well with Zapier for even more power.

Cons

Airtable can take some effort and training to learn and master, in order to use it to it's maximum capacity.

monday.com, ClickUp and Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Choosing Airtable

Airtable is so much more powerful. It can integrate with hundreds of other apps.

Microsoft SharePoint

Reasons for Switching to Airtable

Airtable met our needs with the variety of extensions, automations, public facing forms, interfaces and dashboards, and integrations with software we needed to make the system function.
Yasas Sri
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 13/1/2023

Review about Airtable - Simple Intutive Solution

I can confidently say that the platform has been a game-changer for me when it comes to content management. The flexibility and customization options offered by Airtable have allowed me to tailor my bases to fit my specific needs, making it easy to keep track of my data and work efficiently with others. The collaboration features, such as the ability to share my bases and grant different levels of access to team members, have made it easy for me to work on projects with others and stay on the same page. The advanced filtering and sorting options have also been a lifesaver when it comes to quickly finding the information I need. The platform's user-friendly interface and vast customization options make Airtable a perfect fit for any type of business.

Pros

One of the biggest advantages is the flexibility of the platform, which allows me to customize my bases to fit my specific needs. I am able to create custom fields, add tags and comments to records, and set up relationships between different tables, which allows me to keep my data organized and easily accessible. Additionally, the collaboration features, such as the ability to share my bases and grant different levels of access to team members, have made it easy for me to work on projects with others and stay on the same page. The advanced filtering and sorting options have also been a lifesaver when it comes to quickly finding the information I need. Overall, I have found Airtable to be a powerful and user-friendly platform that makes it easy for me to manage and organize my content.

Cons

I have encountered is the limitation in terms of the number of records that can be added to a table and the number of tables in a base, this can be limiting for larger scale projects. Additionally, while the platform offers a wide range of customization options, it can be difficult to navigate and understand all the features and functions, especially for new users. The learning curve can be steep for some users and it might take some time to get familiar with all the features. Another limitation is the lack of built-in reporting and data visualization tools, which makes it difficult to analyze data in-depth. Overall, while Airtable is a powerful platform for content management, it may not be the best fit for everyone, especially for users who need a more robust reporting and data visualization tools.

Ben
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 21/12/2022

When configured properly, a game-changer for productivity

Idea and project management, as well as story progress for news publication

Pros

From the ease at which team members can be brought on and given responsibility, to the incorporation of forms, dashboards, and other integrations, Airtable has become an invaluable aspect of any team project I have the opportunity to help determine the workflow for.

Cons

The amount of setup required to fully unlock the usefulness of the service is substantial. When built properly, it runs smoothly, but does require maintenance and regular review for improvement and adjustment.

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 14/1/2023

Absolutely love!

I use Airtable more than any other app and have referred my entire team to it for collaboration

Pros

I like most of all the ability to not only customize the format of cells but also interlinking tables to one another.

Cons

It does refresh and reset periodically. I wish the features offered for premium were free but also it would be better if once you pay for certain features they were permanent instead of paying monthly.

Adriana

Reviewed on 28/12/2022

Amazing forms

Pros

Is very useful to get the data, is beautiful and simple to catch data when I apply to accelerators and incubators.

Cons

nothing, I like it so much is a really really good option.

Paige
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 15/1/2023

Love it.!

I love airtable, it's an easy-to-use database storage.

Pros

We used this product as a database. It was easy to organize, and I love all the filters you can use to find specific entries.

Cons

I manually filtered the database to create my own reports. I would've loved a feature to create certain reoccurring reports.

Ina

Reviewed on 27/12/2022

Airtable is one of the more powerful, streamlined apps I have found that lets me bring all the...

I can create a custom interface and take action with just a few clicks- it's amazing!

Pros

I have been using Airtable for the past few months and it has helped me with all of my data. I am able to connect every type of data in one place, which is always handy. Plus, the interface is so intuitive, making it easy to take action on your data. Best app I've ever used!

Cons

some minor things here and there but overall all is good

Pius
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 24/4/2022

Airtable

I love Airtable. I can't leave it for any other alternative out there, free and whatnot. Our data is easily accessible, trackable and so much easier to manage and manipulate with real-time impact.
Airtable functions smoothly within our workflows, it's easy to manage, and is highly scalable. We love it.

Pros

Automations! Automating workflows is very important for my business because we are very few and manage a huge customer base. This takes a lot off our plates and we can focus more on the tasks we can't automate. Workflows such as weekly digests, where we send a different message to customers in different views, with specific data respective to each group. For us, automation is the real deal!

Cons

I can't really complain about Airtable's shortcomings to be really honest. But I guess that's just me. However, one problem I assume new users face though is the realization that they still need a lot of their Excel and spreadsheet skills here with Airtable formulas. It is not as friendly in that department to inexperienced users. I suppose that could be a con for new users not proficient with Excel sheets or spreadsheets in general.

• Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 13/4/2022

Powerful and flexible collaboration tool

Overall, Airtable has given us a flexible collaboration tool which allowed us to work more efficiently, both internally, and externally with our various stakeholders.

Pros

I like how easy it is to switch between a tabular view and a kanban view for the same data. We always needed an easy visual tool (kanban) for our workflow but also needed a tabular view for an overall look of our work. Airtable seamlessly combines these two along with other features.

Cons

The dashboarding feature is quite new and is still a bit limited. The row limitation is a little too low.

Jira and Trello

Reasons for Choosing Airtable

We needed a forms functionality so we can take in requests from people outside our team.

Trello

Reasons for Switching to Airtable

Easy to share and collaborate with Google SSO, has more features compared to Trello.
Denise

Reviewed on 14/6/2022

Airtable is a great collaborative project manager

My team and I like Airtable because it helps us keep track of all of our clients in one central location. My initial impression was that it wouldn't really make a difference in our regular operations, but now I see how wrong I was. With Airtable, users are able to work with many data types in a grid-based environment. It also facilitates the development of cloud-based apps that are easily integrated with other infrastructure.

Pros

One of my favorite features is the ability to personalize each of my boards. Not only that, but I have the ability to work closely with my team by syncing and discussing our respective projects and making use of our shared notes. It's incredible how many wonderful things there are in the Universe. Airtable helps me plan out my monthly social media posts in advance. I'm able to keep on top of things and make timely social media posts because I plan ahead. My knowledge and experience have taught me to be more methodical and cooperative in my job.

Cons

Every once in a while, things aren't as user-friendly as they could be. Sometimes I'll make my own template, but first I'll look at tens of others to get ideas. Be patient with the procedure; it will take some time to complete. Once set up, the interface is typically straightforward.

Adnan

Reviewed on 21/6/2022

All-in-one product for marketing & information management

Pros

We use Airtable as almost anything. If you are familiar with Airtable, you know that it can be anything. Just to name a few:

Marketing task management
Document and resource listing
Forms for recruiting or surveys
Content planning
CRM
Documenting any sort of research
Visualising simple data
Expense tracking

Cons

Airtable's some of the premium features are not very clear. So sometimes you have to stuck in some free features without knowing that you are already over capacity. However, using this product with free option for about 2-3 years in 2 different company so far. It's great! I also use Airtable for personal stuff like school applications, job hunting, and document/resource listing.

monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Airtable

Excel is useless for task or project management.

Reasons for Switching to Airtable

Airtable is great with free option.
Eduardo
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 18/8/2022

Once I started using it, any other table option makes me turn off

It absolutely gives me the edge in planning my work.

Pros

Just the variaties of ways to show data - table, kanban, gallery, calendar, timeline, form! Its incredibly versatile and means you can craft it to many different types of people from CEO, to Marketing, to Finance.

Cons

The only downside I can see is that the per-seat amount can get high for multiple team members, I wish this could be lower or to only include core team members in that amount while having 'visitors' that have less access in the document.

Jotform

Reasons for Choosing Airtable

Excel really feels like software from another century, undoubtedly it is powerful, but it is also exteremely limited in its capabilities.

Reasons for Switching to Airtable

Jorform was seen more from the forms functionality, but Airtable had more powerful options for table views.
Shawn
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 22/3/2020

Great Amalgamation of a Spreadsheet & Database

I have used AirTable in several areas of my life, but the best example is with a high school program I volunteer with. We have 150 students with 15 advisors, with over 100 data points, in 20 locations. Prior to AirTable, keeping track of everything was a nightmare. Something as simple as trying to contact a student involved either all advisors adding all 150 students into their phone contact list (and update every year) or calling the lead advisor who had to look through a stack of papers to find a number. With AirTable it was as simple as typing in their name and pressing their cell number which automatically dialed them up. I could go on and on about how much AirTable has changed the way I do many aspects of my business and personal life, this was just an example to show how easy it makes things.

Pros

The fact that basically all database applications I tried were basically meant for enterprise-level businesses, and generally required a steep learning curve to even set up. I only needed basic database functionality, and to be able to easily edit single or groups of entries. AirTable solved this perfectly. Also, the team over there seem to be constantly adding on new functionality, which I see and realize that could solve problems I did not even realize I had. The best part is just how easy it is to use. I have some people on my team that are far from tech-savvy, and with a quick overview, they were even able to utilize it.

Cons

Their forms have a bit to be desired, but that is mostly just the appearance when I send them out. Also when sorting and filtering, it requires 3 or so clicks, when I think they could make it one.

Oracle Database and Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Airtable

Other products were too complicated to set up and use effectively, So I did not use them. AirTable is really in a class of its own as far as I can tell.
Molly
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 10/11/2021

Longtime Airtable User

I hands down would not be able to track my incoming flow of client work without Airtable. It was a final solution to a really big problem. It's easy on the eyes and easy to compartmentalize my project workflow.

Pros

The simplest form of using Airtable is still so much better than using Excel Spreadsheets. Airtable is fairly easy to use, however, does take a bit of time to learn about so many of the features it has to offer. I could probably apply more time in learning how it could further benefit the way I use it every day in my business.

Cons

I do find there are SO MANY great features, it might be nice to have an onboarding specialist... heck I've been such a long-time user maybe they have this. Their customer support is top-notch and quick to respond to any requests.

monday.com and ClickUp

Reasons for Switching to Airtable

I had seen these other products about a year into using Airtable and was pretty content with my current situation, I took a look at ClickUp and it just seemed too bloated for what I needed. Monday also. Airtable is just a lot easier to use in a simple manner or a more complex manner when you are ready for it.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 6/5/2020

Completely indispensable for us!

Despite it's cost and some features we'd still like to see, Airtable is an absolute no-brainer for us. We can track our constituents and their engagement so much more easily than with Excel or a random CRM that doesn't really match our needs. I also have moved most of my content planning, resource banking, quote caching, and attendance taking to Airtable. It's honestly SO multifunctional!

Pros

First: It's a database that is actually aesthetically attractive. AND it's easier to use and manipulate than Excel. AND you can custom build what you need, rather than finagling a pre-built CRM for your specific needs. Also all of the different visual ways of looking at the data/records are key.

Cons

There are some features that are still lacking. Like the ability to read what's in a cell and do something with that information. It's also quite expensive, especially for a non-profit like us.

Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT

Reasons for Choosing Airtable

So much easier to manipulate and search for constituents and records. The sortability, filterability, beautiful views, etc.

Reasons for Switching to Airtable

Raiser's Edge didn't really match our needs for very detailed and specific data collection. It also wouldn't have been as easy to onboard all of our staff, as queries and reports are a bit more difficult and less intuitive to run than simply sorting on Airtable or filtering.
Tyler
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Reviewed on 6/4/2020

Forget Excel and use AirTable instead!

Airtable is a game changer! Since we can create views on the fly, especially ones that link to our calendars, we're able to track projects really easily, and communicate changes across our entire team. We even started using it to tracking employee training hours, and it's saved us countless hours per week.

Pros

Airtable combines really advanced features with and easy to use interface, allowing some members of the team to set up a base, and allow others to maintain/update it. This has allowed us to store complex data, but make it accessible in different views, depending on the business need.

Cons

Airtable could be improved with some better formula functions. For example, if you wanted to calculate formulas based on some type of filter, such as an aggregate function, it is very difficult or impossible to do. We usually have to extract the data through their API and then process it for more complex needs.

ProofHub

Reasons for Switching to Airtable

Airtable seemed like the entrance to learning was a lot easier, and it was generic enough where we could make it exactly what we wanted it to be. Also, our devs team was very familiar with the Airtable API, which is well documented and makes it easy to integrate with our third party products.
Brett

Reviewed on 28/8/2018

Airtable is the Spreadsheet (and more) Application Everyone Needs

As I mentioned before, I am now using the application for QA and bug tracking, but have also used it for task tracking on collaborative projects I work on, which I've found to be really effective. I run my own business and am the only employee, so I don't need a full fledged project management solution and found this to be a great alternative when working with other companies that don't use one for web development, either.

Since Airtable also provides different ways to view data (Grid, Form, Gallery, Calendar, Kanban) the ways in which this product can be used are infinite. There's even a mobile app!

Pros

As an early adopter of Airtable, I've seen the program grow from a more functional and intuitive version of Excel to a full fledged application that can do anything from spreadsheet management to producing a CRM or project workflow. Initially, I used the application for QA and bug tracking, but now I use it for inventory for art I collect (I can even include photos for visual reference), lead tracking and generation, and a few other practical things. The more I use Airtable, the more I'm impressed with how much potential the application has to positively impact any business, organization, or individual.

Cons

For first time users, it can be a bit intimidating, especially if checking out the application, casually. One great resource that Airtable introduced is Airtable Universe, which highlights and demonstrates working and real examples of how companies and industries are using Airtable to track deadlines, scheduling, and a slew of other use cases. I would recommend that as the starting point for any novice of the application or anyone interested in giving it a try.

Enrico
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 14/11/2022

Most powerful and flexible project management tool ever

Airtable became my one stop shop for managing data / projetcs / processes - no more spreadsheets.

Pros

Most pleople start Google Sheets or Excel when they need to "control" something (a projetct, to-do list, CRM, content calender, inventory, etc). Airtable is a perfect tool to replace this: it has the "spreadsheet" feel, making it so easy to start, but it can go much further than a spreadsheet, both in terms of the amount of dimensions you are able to control and reports you can easily generate. You can scale it to a full ERP and CRM system, step by step, customized exacly the way you want.

Cons

The inability to link data from multiple bases . So you either have to build a giant base or you have to duplicate data in different bases. There has been some positive developments on this front, though.

ClickUp

Much more scalable

Asana and Microsoft Excel

Easier to use
Devlyn
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 29/8/2018

A spreadsheet is a spreadsheet, right? Wrong!

I love it so much I support it financially, which is a big deal for me. I'm a very small business and a monthly subscription is always viewed suspiciously. But I love how they are constantly building in new features that make it more and more usable. Things I didn't even know I wanted until it existed. And there is a free option! I just wanted access to the premium features.

I'm currently using it for:
-production queue
-development outlines and goal setting
- inventory tracking linked with vendor management
- galleries of photos incorporated on my website and on Facebook
- managing home chores and tasks
- keeping track of any number of personal and professional lists

Pros

I like this software so much that I pay for it monthly, and I don't consider 25 a month "cheap" for me. But it has been so useful that I can't imagine not having access to all the features.

It's complicated to say what I like most because that entails an explanation of what it does. It basically combines spreadsheets with databases and then allows you to view your data in a multitude of customizable ways. And share just the parts you want to share, or all of it. You can also add collaborators or have clients input information directly through forms. You can take all of this and embed it on your website or on facebook.

The various views can be a gallery of photos, or a more standard spreadsheet, or you can output it to lists like an address list, or set it up to print labels of just the records you want to include.

You can use it for project management and production queues, keeping track of vendors or clients, sorting and updating inventories. It's really brilliant to the point that I've moved away from other spreadsheet programs, task management systems and photo gallery software in favor of using Airtable.

Cons

It's not perfect! There are a few things I haven't figured out how to do or it's fairly clunky still. But much of that is my own lack of skill in certain areas. I'd love to utilize API but I'm still too much of a novice to really figure it out. Once I do, though, I feel like it will take my website to another level.

One of the features is the ability to take a group of records and output it into a format you create. It would be great if there were some templates available for this sort of thing, but I'm not even sure how that could be implemented. It could just be my own laziness!

Ing Siang
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 5/12/2018

Early User and a Returning Addict

Overall I am a super fan of Airtable - first discovered, fell in love, and told everyone I knew about Airtable 3-4 years ago, IIRC when they first appear on Product Hunt. Build a whole bunch of bases to manage my person life (book list, financial trackers, a large inter-linked base to track 3D printing activities for a local maker space etc.). Stopped using it for awhile because I was focusing on my day job for a few years, before coming back to do side projects and businesses.

Ended up build a tracker for my subscription business, with automated renewal and receipt email generation via Zapier. Airtable is not perfect but it made a non-coder me into someone who can create a solution that’s “almost there”. I always tell people - Airtable can’t do everything (like a fully customized software) but 80% of your need can be satisfied by Airtable with 20% of effort, broadly speaking.

I also love their Customer Services - while it is no longer the Airtable 2-3 years ago where I just chat using the chat tool (Intercom or..?) and ask UX related questions as they come to me (simple questions, not too different from asking a coworker in your office) and even caught the CEO Howie Lou a few times; it is still a very well supported software/ company where the CS team actually know the system really well and does’t just shove canned responses in your face.

Overall, lots of love for Airtable!

Pros

Ease of use, basically a database without the complexity of being one. No more managing of tabulated data via spreadsheet or simple table in word processing software. I also like the fact that I can do data entry in expanded and table views (I have a base called “Ideas”, where each column correspond to an area of interest in idea generation, e.g. Problem, Market, Competition, Elevator Pitch etc. - which the preferred data entry method is in the Expanded Jew; where as for base such as my “Bank Transactions Tracker”, the table field is better.

I also like how they aren’t just focusing on being American (yay to company that bother to cater to ALL date format under the sky) although for some other colum type they haven’t got down to it yet (telephone number etc.).

Personally I am a big fan of the Pro feature Blocks, which I used to create performace dashboards for my freelance subscription business. The Blocks feature is the only reason I opt to pay, although I am paying mostly out of my credits accumulated during the earlier days of Airtable.

Also like the community that’s building on top of it, forum is very active and lots of power users to learn from.

Combine with with other IaaS tool such as Zapier and you get a really powerful tool.

Cons

Insufficient control (can be easy to make mistake such as accidental typing etc.), lack of data validation (upon data entry), and interface could use more customization (e.g. lots of empty/white spaces in Card views, can’t have multiple lines in field header etc.).

Sean
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Reviewed on 25/2/2021

Love the loads of options! Hate the exposure of our content!

Our experience has been great outside the frustration of the exposure of the public view URL.

We wouldn't be able to offer this portion of our services to our customers without a much more expensive custom solution.

It was pretty intuitive to work with even some of the more advanced aspects of database creation.

And the airtable community even gave us some really solid walkthroughs on some much more advanced integration with google drive through the use of integromat. I was pretty impressed with what we could achieve.

The support team responded quite kindly from the request to find some code changes that might allow us to remove the external link from the embed views, but they have not actually addressed the issue with a solution.

Pros

We came to airtable because we were looking for a solution to index the massive amounts of files in our google drive and make them SEARCHABLE by many different criteria. (We were frustrated that google drive, dropbox, etc did not use real TAGS - and even what they did offer was not searchable by our clients who are not logged in)

Airtable blows everything I've found out of the water in terms of types of fields (from URLs to emails to multi-select text options, etc) linked records, dates, etc. And they are all wonderfully searchable and sortable.

We also love the ability to link records, create forms, etc.

In short- airtable gave us the ONLY solution we could find that also was at a price that was VERY reasonable.

Cons

The embeddable PUBLIC view has a major problem for us (and MANY others if you read the forums)

We CAME to airtable for this function of being able to give our customers an embedded view (in our website) of our tables. And I'm thrilled that it WORKS WELL.

I'd love to give them a bit prettier options to sort and filter. (The functions work GREAT but non-savvy clients might take a while to figure it out)

My main complaint - and a complaint of MANY airtable users on the forums - is that the "public view" has both a non-removable branding logo on the bottom of the embed (even in the highest paid tiers) and it ALSO has a non-removable "View larger version" link at the bottom of the embed.

If you click the "View larger version" link... it opens up a new browser window and exposes the URL of the public view of the table. So if your content is SUPPOSED to be behind a paywall for your customers... they can now see the URL, copy it, bookmark it, cancel their subscription, and still have access to all of your content. Or they can share that URL with anyone else they want!

Airtable has been asked to remove these from the embed window for years. Personally I don't care at all that the logo is there. But we REALLY need to remove the "View larger version" link.

We would go with the 3rd party miniExtensions - their portals look GREAT - but unfortunately our platform at Mighty Networks does not accept their iframe embeds. (but it DOES work with airttable iframes!)

Mary

Reviewed on 3/3/2022

A Wonderfully Robust Program

Our overall experience has been good. There are a handful of departments at our company who use Airtable daily (like planning, HR, marketing, creative services, etc.) and we've been able to really level up our marketing planning. Now, we just wait for them to catch up to mid-sized companies like ours who have nimble and smaller teams but execute at a big business level.

Pros

We've been using Airtable since it's early release years and it has solved a number of our problems in our Marketing team. We are now able to easily plan, execute, and share our strategies with members outside of our team. The software is completely customizable and allows the user(s) to create something that's specific to their needs either from the ground up or from a multitude of templates. It's an intensely robust and versatile program.

Cons

The areas where I am most frustrated with Airtable are in regards to it being almost entirely self-service. There are so many blogs, tutorials, etc. but when you've built something from the ground up like we have and our team is on the smaller side (under 20 users), there's no current offering that allows us to get one-on-one support with Airtable either in a base audit format, assisting us in setting up complicated bases where automations/etc. might be helpful but we're not aware on how to set them up or utilize them, etc. It's all centered around how proactive and smart the administrator of the base is and that's hard to accommodate. I wish they'd offer a mid-tier pricing option for dedicated customer support.