About Easy LMS

Easy LMS is a cloud-based learning management solution (LMS) that is suitable for businesses of all sizes. It allows users to create lessons and courses that integrate interactive elements such as quizzes, tests, images and...

Browse Easy LMS Reviews

Megan G
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 18/7/2018

I use Easy LMS for my small business to conduct an assessment to add clients to my mailing...

A great tool for my clients

Pros

It was easy for me to set up my quiz with minimal knowledge of technology and having never done a quiz before

Cons

I find for what I use it for, it's a bit expensive to get the functions I need for only one assessment

Carol

Reviewed on 24/5/2018

Great tool for businesses looking for a quiz software

Pros

I love how easy it is to build our forms out and publish. The ability to embed the quiz as well as the ability to transfer data to our CRM software has made this a great product to use.

Cons

I wish there was a slightly more robust admin panel and ability to do things like update my cc without utilizing the chat feature.

Djaun
  • Industry: Farming

Reviewed on 15/1/2021

Great way to jump into online courses

Pros

The API was a huge plus for us - We needed to get our users added to Easy LMS using webhooks from an event registration system. The API allowed us to do this without much work. From there, setting up the courses and managing/tracking users was easy to do. We love that the software was so flexible for us to add into our infrastructure for an affordable price. Great support as well!

Cons

Customizations are very possible when working in conjunction with the support team at Easy LMS, but there are limitations here as well. Although very customizable via the CSS and what is available with the platform, there's very little you can do yourself - so you will have to prepare on a lot of back and forth to get what you want from the platform. The timezone difference didn't help with this either.

Top Easy LMS Alternatives

Łukasz

Reviewed on 28/1/2019

Embeded exam as marketing campaign

I was looking for a tool that will help me to prepare exam like training about new products addressed for sales team. Easly LMS did very well with their integration, embedding and import/export facilities.

Pros

I like ready to use facilities available with very little configuration required, especially an option that allows you to publish an exam on your own website by just pasting ready java script code snippet. Also user management is very straightforward together with user import functionality. I was also able to easily import hundreds of exam questions from .xlsx and .csv files. Exporting test results together with additional user data allowed me to make further analyses for summary purposes in external tool.

Cons

There were some issues with translations in few places but Support team did very well with them.
Also not big deal, but it was hard to find a place where question categories can be added because this facility was not available on the list of categories.

Leslie
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 31/1/2019

Actually EASY

Overall, working with Easy LMS has been an enjoyable experience. It has helped my company best organize the many training and learning opportunities we offer, which has allowed us to open ourselves to more opportunities to grow our internal education program. As I mentioned, the program is easy to understand and use and the staff truly couldn't be more helpful.

Pros

Easy LMS allows for customizable course creation in a way that requires little to no training with the software. Additionally, the employees are more than willing to answer any question (no matter how silly it may seem!!!), making the software easier to understand and easier to pitch to your coworkers!

Cons

Unfortunately, without a paid subscription, there are many features that you cannot access. I understand the motive, but I do wish I could view exam results without a paid subscription.

Allen
  • Industry: Environmental Services
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 15/2/2019

A Company That Cares

They provide excellence response time to questions, and plainly care about delivering a quality product.

Pros

Don’t let the name “EasyLMS” suggest this company is somehow short on e-learning knowledge and commitment to assist with e-learning, blended learning, etc. Throughout their website is extensive information about a wide variety of e-learning and related topics, and many links to additional information that takes the reader to outside sources. This is a mark of a company that cares, and is committed to an informed clientele; and for this reason, I am giving them a big thumbs up. As I explore the platform, I will write future reviews, but my sense is that this company is a “keeper”.

Cons

There are some typos on their website, but I understand they are fixing those.

Anand

Reviewed on 27/7/2019

360 Degree LMS

Pros

create custom functionalities. Can create quizzes even for small teams and individuals. View options is excellent. Instant results

Cons

There is no negative points about using this software

Pedro
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 16/9/2018

Great Choice for Quick Knowledge Interaction

In my area, the first evaluation determines the creation of new workshops. With Ease LMS, I can create nice questionairs, make them quickly online, and test my crow target. Then, with simple tools to evaluate the quizes, set the information most pertinent for each case.

Pros

Ease to use, and set online tools to gather opinions or to challenge students/friend knowledge.

Cons

Until this moment, everything I tested, delivered what I need most!

Marcus

Reviewed on 9/10/2018

Back To Chiropractic

Instead of manually grading exams it is all automated, including certificates to the exam taker immediately.

Pros

Easy to use once you are familiar with it, had very good support to help you figure it out. Has saved me about an hour a day for all my exam needs.

Cons

The time of completion is not stamped in my time zone, although that is in development.

Erica

Reviewed on 30/5/2018

We have been using this for employment training and it is working fabulous.

Not applicable!

Pros

What I love most about LMS is the ease of use! The way that you can customize the different screens for your program is amazing.

Cons

The certificate that is produced is lacking and is hard to navigate, due to this being used for employment training, I wish this aspect was better.

Erin
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 22/7/2020

Easy Assessment Administration

Easy LMS has had great customer service. They respond in a timely manner despite being many time zones away. They also answered all of my questions before we purchased and even extended the demonstration period so I could try some features out.

Pros

This software is very user friendly and allows us to administer assessments with confidence of test security. It's easy to modify test questions and evaluate item results.

Cons

The test passwords that are sent are very long and are not able to be copied and pasted. The font used makes lower case L and capital I look the same, but we've figured out that if you change the font it can be distinguished.

Response from Quizworks

Hi Erin! Thanks for your comments! The access code is not meant to be copied/pasted, that's why we added a smart link to the invitation emails (so your participants only need to click on the link to access the tests and courses).

Replied 30/7/2020
Rita

Reviewed on 6/8/2020

Love This Product!

Pros

We love this product. It is easy to use and has all of the features needed to create a complete training program.

It was easy to quickly create a full employee training program that is used constantly for new employees and for ongoing training.

The support team is very responsive when we have a question or concerns.

Cons

I do not believe there are any cons. There is only one additional feature I have asked them about and they are planning to add that feature. Therefore, I am very happy with EasyLMS and their team!

Sandra

Reviewed on 2/12/2015

Quizworks is a great option for self-assessments, and so much more!

I am so glad to have found Quizworks for my self assessments. I knew what I wanted to achieve, and wasn't having any luck finding all the functionality I wanted until I found Quizworks. I have given that platform a 4 star rating overall because there are still a few functionality issues that they are working to update. I have been so impressed by the functionality, and even more so by the customer service. Awesome! Through Quizworks I have created and launched 3 self-assessments for my leadership program that allows participants to see their results and responses on screen upon completing in an engaging way (with graphics), with the option for the participant to get their results by email, and .... the cumulative results are stored within the database so you can obtain an average score to share with participants. Awesome! On top of this, I was easily able to embed the quiz within my learning platform; as easy as copy and paste! I was not able to find this kind of functionality in other online survey programs. There are other great features such as quizzes, gamification, etc, that I haven't even had the opportunity to explore yet! There are a few things that I have had to learn and work around to make things work how I want. This is where the customer service comes in. I have received excellent customer service; even with a 9 hour time difference. The service has far exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing how Quizworks continues to evolve, and am very happy to have found a platform that brings my assessments to life in a way that I had envisioned, and is affordable. Thanks Quizworks!

Trevor
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 3/12/2019

So Many Features!

We get amazing reporting and a great product for what we purchase! Use Easy LMS! You won't regret it!

Pros

I love the simplicity of the offerings of Easy LMS. We currently only use a fraction of the features offered and we are so pleased with the results! Look into Easy LMS, it'll be worth it!

Cons

The pricing for more features seems to be directed toward larger organizations with larger budgets. This is the only downside currently with our use.

Robson

Reviewed on 13/9/2019

Great value for money and very useful support

Pros

Easy-LMS is very easy to use. Quickly I could develop a course and import material. Always when I need help, support helps me very fast and solves my problems to use or configure the tool.
I like to use Easy-LMS because it's very helpful and have a great cost-benefit.

Cons

Some features are been developing, but they are commited to explain to us what's to come and they are open to accept new sugestions.

Microsoft 365
Kathleen

Reviewed on 6/7/2018

I use Easy LMS to build exams for my training courses. It is very easy to use and maintain.

Pros

The software is easy to use and offers all the features and functions I require for building and publishing exams for my online training courses. The support team is very responsive and able to assist with my questions. The company also made several enhancements to allow me to expand my training exam offerings.

Cons

I wish the online training courses would allow you to upload MS Powerpoint presentations instead of creating the training materials manually.

• Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 14/9/2018

Easy LMS in teaching Veterinary Ophthalmology

I incorporated it in to my Life Long Learning web site for teaching veterinary ophthalmology.

Pros

A real great way to have students do a self assessment with no stress of regular testing.

Cons

Works just fine as it is. Can't think of any thing.

Eleanor

Reviewed on 25/5/2018

Easy LMS is a great platform in giving online examinations, with alot of possibilities!

My team can take the exam on-the-go, without confining them in a classrom setting.

Pros

The software is easy to use. I can upload 1 whole exam at one go. I can custumized alot of things and it's very flexible to use.

Cons

Sometimes when uploading exams with special characters, the software does not recognize them including the symbols.

Conner

Reviewed on 1/2/2019

Inexpensive, but packs a punch!

We are able to create courses for our clients to learn, re-learn, keep up with changes in our software. We are also able to offer refresher courses to existing clients and give internal courses to make sure everyone's skills are kept up to date.

Pros

The price is fantastic, coming in well under what any other LMS we researched was priced at. It is very easy to use. Has its own course Editor which looks different from many others in the visual aspect. Looks very clean and is easy to use.

Cons

Could be a little more feature rich as far as integrating with our internal SSO. Doesn't have interactive course options, where you can host a live course.

Huanita
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 23/6/2016

Simple and fabulous

Fabulous tool, easy to use. Good selection of training tools and exam tools.
Creating a course is easy, you can incorporate pictures, videos, and users receive a certificate at the end of an exam which is great.

Pros

simplicity and easy of usage, great features and value for money.

Cons

limited reporting possibility. would be great if you could provide in future the possibilty to create user histories and a platform to create our own "online training academy" where users can log in, choose from our various training topics and can view and dowload certificates from past courses.

S
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 15/6/2018

Awesome support and fun to use

Being able to track the results of knowledge retained from training as well as getting a gauge on someone's knowledge level overall.

Pros

The easy of use and awesome support staff are what I find to make QuizWorks stand out. No matter what the question or concern is, they are quick to respond and help provide information and work with me to get the results I wish for.

Cons

I wish the export Data into Excel was formatted in an easier to view manner and more printer friendly. Currently it's an extremely large spreadsheet which is a bit taxing to read.

Lauren
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 16/2/2019

Easy to Use

We used to mark assessments manually, however it is now done automatically by the software. It has saved us both time and money, as well as ensuring consistency in results scoring.

Pros

Easy to set up
Easy to navigate
User friendly (business and students)
Quick for learners to start using

Cons

Can’t copy questions to quickly amend
Pictures take a while to upload (although that could be my internet connection)

Fabiana

Reviewed on 11/1/2017

Best LMS out there!

I am happy to review this Online Assessment tool. It has been a lifesaver and a time saver, too. The ease of use and the user-friendly interface is AMAZING. I love the fact that you have four different options to create evaluations for your employees. You can rate them and the statistics are very eye friendly and easy to understand for someone that doesn't like numbers or stats at all.

Pros

Really interactive, great user experience. You're able to play with the style of every course. Add pictures and everything.

Cons

Customer Service isn't good. They are located in Norway and take long to answer.

Reviewed on 14/9/2018

The only LMS needed

Perfect for our needs, i hope they focus on bugs rather than new features in the short term

Pros

- Easy to use
- Lots of useful features
- Low prices

Cons

- Still buggy, especially if not used in English
- The price plans are not immediatly clear at a first view

Marie

Reviewed on 19/4/2018

Easy and Fun to use

Pros

Super easy to use and has a great interface. This is a software that also provided great statistics and feedback.

Cons

There are no complaints about this software. It was super functional and worked exactly for what I needed.