Jobber Reviews

About Jobber

Jobber is a cloud-based field service management software solution that allows small and midsize service businesses to manage field staff, provide customer support, and expand business operations either through a mobile app or a...

4.2

Browse Jobber Reviews

Andy
Andy
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 2/2/2019

Jobber is the BEST

I first started using jobber almost 5 years ago when I decided to test out the free trial. Since that day, I have continued using the software and have grown my business over 400%. I think one of my favourite parts about jobber is the level of exceptional customer service; not only online but also in person. Additionally, my work flow for my business has improved a vast amount over the years. Invoicing: What used to take me hours, is now a simple 30 minute task. Quoting: What used to be done on a scrap piece of paper, is now done on my iPhone. Scheduling: What used to be done on excel, is now organized through the online calendar which can be accessed anywhere, anytime. Overall, I would recommend jobber to anyone running a service based business, and would be happy to answer any further questions.

Pros

-The jobber platform is very easy to use and can be learned quickly.
-Batch invoice creation is extremely helpful.
-Jobber makes quoting, booking and scheduling jobs a breeze!
-Having a client hub is a real crowd pleaser.

Cons

Jobber is overall a 5/5 software system that has been the best thing for helping my business grow. Over the almost 5 years of using Jobber, the only thing I would like to remind people is that once you delete something, there is no way to get it back. I accidentally deleted an invoice once, and it was gone for good. This was my mistake, so as long as you're more cautious than I was that day, you'll be good.

Response from Jobber Software

Andy! Thanks so much for this thorough feedback. We're so proud to work with your team and are so glad to hear we've been able to help make improvements across your processes.

Unfortunately we can't always recover deleted items, but sometimes we can, so always feel free to reach out to our Success Team in the event we can recover something just in case.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review :)

Replied 23/4/2019
Megan
Megan

Reviewed on 1/6/2023

Jobber Does it Better

We love Jobber. We have had a wonderful experience and continue to have a wonderful experience every single day. We are very very heavy users of this product and we are very happy with this product! Their customer support is phenomenal as well. Available by chat almost always within a minute or so and they are always INCREDIBLY helpful!

Pros

We love the Jobs being able to be assigned to our Tech's and crews in real time. We love the GPS feature for when homeowners claim that a crew member was or was not there when they said they were. We love the invoice and payment all being directly attached to the job for easy research or review. We love the scheduler and the ability to send booking confirmations in multiple formats. We love the automated Job Completion emails (especially for our property manager clients). There's more but it would take too long.

Cons

The only thing I don't love about Jobber is when I want to send a booking confirmation or an invoice to a tenant AND the property manager, it will overwrite the phone number in the Client's field due to our connection with Quickbooks Online. It is a glitch that they don't have pointed right at this time, the newly added phone number automatically gets added as the "Main" phone number for the client and then when it syncs to QBO it overwrites the main number in QBO and keeps overwriting the phone # as Main back and forth until we can catch it and delete the auto saved phone number and remark the Client's phone as the main phone. It is a clunky process for us.

Housecall Pro

Reasons for Choosing Jobber

Quickbooks time did not integrate the hours to the projects properly so even though the Project was in Quickbooks and QB Time they did not speak to one another nor were the invoices attached to the Project correctly and 2 separate log ins for the same software is time consuming and clunky. Needing to have two log ins for our Techs, 1 for time tracking and another for expense tracking and then another for the calendar for our clients and staff was just far too much for our crews to manage while in the field and on the go.

QuickBooks Time and Google Calendar

Reasons for Switching to Jobber

Cost of the product and the customer service aspect is what caused the final decision to be Jobber

Response from Jobber Software

Hello Megan!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We think it's great that you are benefitting from the GPS waypoints feature and the client communications tools. We love that you love, invoicing and Jobber Payments! Thank you for the feedback on the client sync with the Quickbooks Online Integration. The Support Team is always happy to help and we are so glad that you are having such a fantastic Jobber experience.

Take Care!

Replied 6/6/2023
Joshua

Reviewed on 7/11/2023

Run away, don't walk. If you get in, you will be TRAPPED there.

Horrible. They hooked me with special pricing and then it's done nothing but go up ever since. Jobber payments is a trap. They have horrible, impossible to understand policies regarding your first payment and then again with disputes and especially with customer service. They take NO RESPONSIBILTY whatsoever for anything that their actions or policies cause. Customer service is hit or miss. I love when I get one with an attitude., and that happens a lot. They appear professional, but make little comments and digs. They will absolutely never break character when they are defending one of their crap policies that make no sense though. Tha much is consistent. Again, the policies are ridiculous. I messaged to have management call me yesterday and when I got home, I found a message asking me "why" and telling me they "can't send to management" until I tell them why I want to talk to them. Then, they tell me it's going to be a couple days before someone calls, THE NEXT DAY!! Way to handle an unhappy customer, I guess.

Pros

Reminders and automatic follow ups. Being able to alert the customer that I'm on the way and to bring up directions to their house.

Cons

Just an all around bad experience. I feel trapped now cause I have so much in their system and don't have time or energy to move it all over.
They have finally pushing me over the line though and I'm working on getting it all moved over... slowly.

Can't rely on scheduling notifications. The "Policies" regarding payments all the way around, disputes and how they handle 3rd party vendors is disgraceful. I have almost lost my company THREE TIMES because of them messing with my money. When I call, it's not their fault and they will do NOTHING to fix or or help, in any wa.

Response from Jobber Software

Hey Joshua! We're so sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience with us. We understand that getting paid as quickly as possible is super important for businesses and we'd love to look into your situation more to see how we can help. Someone from our Support team will be reaching out shortly!

Replied 20/11/2023

Top Jobber Alternatives

WorkWave Service

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Jorge

Reviewed on 28/3/2024

Jorge’s review

I’ve used Jobber very highly to be honest they have made my company run smoothly. Though sometimes I fret about the pricing because they are priced highly and I feel like for small businesses. It’s difficult to afford on a monthly basis, but it’s one of those things that now I’m already in it and I cannot use Jobber so I’m just going to have to figure out the cost.

Pros

It makes my life super easy from the day. I got it from scheduling clients to sending out reminders for client appointments to invoicing. Everything is very seamless and I can be done on my phone.

Cons

There are some glitches such as when I receive a notification such a text message I get the same notification that I got a message like 20 times on my screen. Sometimes it says system glitches and it doesn’t send receipts after automatic payments to clients.

Thryv
Christa

Reviewed on 20/4/2023

Jobber is #1 helping any business to GET THE JOB DONE!

Jobber helped to complete the gap and provide a spot where every memember of our business from the Owner to the Job site employee, from the job site to the office and then from the office right into the customers own portal. Ease of use is top notch!

Pros

Mobile usage, invoicing, customer management, credit card processing, Live texting and complete company involvement.

Cons

We do not have a con list. We love it!We can't say enough about the ease of usage of the entire program.

Sage Construction Suite and On-Screen Takeoff

Reasons for Choosing Jobber

We wanted a program that would assist us in making the field workers a part of the business circle. WE GOT THAT NOW for sure! All while increasing revenue.

QuickBooks Enterprise

Reasons for Switching to Jobber

Nothing compared to ease of usage without compromising features.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks for your review, Christa! We are so thrilled that using Jobber has been such a positive experience for you and your team and that you've been finding it easy to use as well. Thanks again!

Replied 3/5/2023
Ryan

Reviewed on 18/4/2023

Serves 95% of all of our business needs

Pros

The product is so easy to use. Employees, admins, customers - all enjoy this software.

Cons

I wish there was a way to incorporate cost of operations (not just direct/exact cost) into estimates. I also wish that there was a way to respond to customers feedback and request for changes directly through the software.

Housecall Pro

Reasons for Choosing Jobber

LMN was great for budgeting but was too complicated for employees and managers to navigate.

LMN

Response from Jobber Software

Hi there, Ryan!

We are so glad that Jobber solves 95% of your business needs and that your whole team loves the platform! We appreciate the valuable feedback you provided on quoting, we are always looking to grow and improve and hopefully, someday we are able to solve that other 5%!

Thank you kindly for the review.

Replied 25/4/2023
Joel
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 19/5/2020

Overall a great program

Ease of use and quickly putting in jobs. Could do a lot better if their software handled client credit on account and texting freestyle and dropped their monthly payment to more reasonable price for small business to use.

Pros

Great look and ease of use. Works on all devices.

Cons

Compared to other programs like this, The cost for options is quite high. They are pushing more to have credit cards processed through them and have done away with paypal payments. There is only texting of canned messages. My biggest issue. Over all though the $130.00 a month for half way decent options is to high. If you pay a full year in advance then that price goes to 99.00 a month. So charging you 30 more paying by the month is another down fall for this software. To pay in advance for small business it penalizes them. Another downfall is how it handles your clients that over pay or pay in advance by applying credit to their account. I does not handle this very well at all!

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Joel, thank you for your review and this feedback. We'd like to make sure you're getting the most value of your plan so it's more than worth your monthly investment. Please reach out to our Success Team via phone (1-888-721-1115), chat, or email ([email protected]), and we'll do our best to make sure you're getting the most value out of Jobber. We'd also like to collect some additional feedback around what could be more helpful for your business, and do our best to potentially offer some alternative workflows that work best for you and your team. Thank you again for your feedback!

Replied 2/9/2020
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 16/3/2023

Jobber for the best scheduling

An easy-to-use program that facilitates a lot of the organization's work. I advise others to work with it.

Pros

This platform is great in scheduling work, which facilitates repair and installation operations. Scheduling the estimates that this platform makes and tracking jobs greatly increases work efficiency. You can test that, as they offer a free trial.

Cons

Sometimes errors occur in issuing invoices as a result of errors in emptying the data in the mandatory fields, but the customer service has fixed this, adding new features and updating the user interface will raise the efficiency of the program.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi there, it's great to hear from you! We do our best to make sure that businesses are able to schedule and complete their work as easily as possible, so hearing that you're finding these pieces easy to use is fantastic.

We'd love to learn more about the errors that you were running into while invoicing, although it sounds like you may have been in touch with us about this already based on your review. If that's not the case or if you're still running into any sort of issue while invoicing or using any part of Jobber please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team so that we can make sure you have what you need to get back to work.

Our team can be reached at 1-888-721-1115, by chat, or by email at [email protected]. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us here!

Replied 17/3/2023

Reviewed on 20/5/2019

Great Software Every Business Needs

Pros

They have a great mobile app as well as a great interface online. Lots of powerful features that any service related business needs. Affordable, easy to view jobs and what status they are in which is always a huge plus when it comes to keeping track of things.

Cons

Needs a more sophisticated live online booking platform. With where the modern world is going, customers don’t want to wait to hear back or call, online booking is the new generation. The service requests is cool and all. But a easy online booking of an actual appointment at a customer selected time is essential.

mHelpDesk

Reasons for Switching to Jobber

I ended up actually choosing Housecall Pro in the end due to the online booking

Response from Jobber Software

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear that our app and many of our features are working for you. And thank you for your feedback and perspective on online bookingwe're definitely sharing that back with our team.

Replied 6/6/2019
Roy

Reviewed on 27/3/2024

customer service not very good

it was hard to not have the support needed to move from another platform. Im thinking of moving back

Pros

Dashboard and functionality is great and easy to use once you learn it but there need to be a better onboarding process

Cons

customer service and onboarding was painful. no help no support

Adam

Reviewed on 15/8/2019

Get you in and keep your money and don't honor trial

Lost Money

Pros

The customer service people were great. The scheduling and time sheet function was quite easy to manage.

Cons

I began using the trial then I receive a call from one of there team and we go over the functions of the product. I asked them about the estimating process and if I could have primary headers and then sub categories and he said yes in the description section. The problem is there is no pricing function in the description area for estimating your job. So I call and they customer service says oh it won't do that it will all have to be entered in per line to do it that way. I then ask is there a way to have services cost not show on the final estimate and it does, but if you add any products that would be bought from a store those items also would end up not showing with a price. So your bid would end up as a sub total with everything combined or you have to show everything to get it to show. Now I have just given a free pass to the owners to pass my bid around to see what I charge per line item. I called them to address this 5 days after signing up based on sales persons information and when I call them to get a refund of the $104 I paid. I asked if I could speak to billing and oh guess what billing doesn't have a phone. So I asked for them to speak with them and I get told since I paid the money to get the discount to move out of the trial and have an account I don't qualify for the 14 day guarantee.

Also, the job form doesn't go along with the job from day to day. It resets to a new job form for each day. So you have to go back find the job in schedule and review there.

Knowify and Buildertrend

Reasons for Choosing Jobber

Because product didn't do what I needed as a plumbing contractor.

Buildertrend

The cost but

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Adam, our customers have many different workflows and are some of the busiest people out there, so being transparent about whether or not Jobber will be a good fit for a business is something very important to us. Because of this we're really sorry to hear if we weren't on the same page about what you were looking for and about your negative experience. A manager on our team will be reaching out to you to gather some more information on your experience, and we'll do our best to help determine the best solution for your business.

Replied 19/8/2019
Mohammad

Reviewed on 3/3/2023

Jobber is your turn-key solution to coordinate with your team.

A great application overall. It does the job and it is competing in the market.

Pros

Having a mobile application is great where you can run all your business at the comfort of your home.

Cons

Few times support was not as expected. A bit of delay in answering took place.

FieldPulse

Reasons for Choosing Jobber

Sometimes Skedulo stops working and this made the switch.

Skedulo

Reasons for Switching to Jobber

Prices are better, support is much better.

Response from Jobber Software

Hey Mohammad, It's great that you are enjoying the flexibility and value of our mobile app!

We're sorry to hear that you have had some delays getting through to the Support team. If you are ever in need of support, and we are not available, we have some amazing resources such as our Help Center and our new Youtube Channel if you need a quick answer — Thanks for the review !

Replied 9/3/2023
Brad

Reviewed on 30/5/2020

It's a Love/Hate relationship with Jobber

When I first started using Jobber over 5 years ago I was a raving fan. I told everyone I met that needed a CRM to use Jobber. Now it's mostly just disappointment. Jobber could take over the entire service industry if they had new leadership. If you are buying a CRM and never used one before, Jobber will seem like a gift from God. If you compare it to other CRM's, it's behind others in features.

Pros

Very clean and easy to use. The mobile app is top notch. Customer service is very friendly and helpful if you have a problem. Calendar is easy to use. It has quickbooks integration which is nice. Payment processing is easy and convenient for customers. Client portal is excellent.

Cons

This company likes to do things 90% of the way and the last 10% are always the features you need. I begged them for years to add zapier integration. They finally do (90%) but then they only offer a few triggers. The ones they don't offer are the ones you need (10%).

Lead/sales funnel is non-existent. You'll have to use another software to track leads in a funnel.

Time tracking for jobs (90%) doesn't add up total hours per employee (10%). I have to manually add up each employee's hours.

This software has zero job costing reports. That completely blows my mind. Every single competitor has job costing. It is the most important thing to track in a service business. Here is the crazy thing, they had this feature in beta and then came out and said we aren't going to continue with it.

They have forms and checklist for employees, but no way to report them back with ease. No way to require employees to use them on the job.

The leadership of this company is scared to death of competition. They won't tell you anything that's on the books. No way to vote on features, know if any will ever become reality. The default response is. We'll let our development team know. Very limited mindset.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Brad, we're sorry you feel this way about Jobber but we sincerely appreciate the feedback. With many different businesses in our community with different workflows and preferences, we do our best to provide solutions to the largest number of businesses we can, but know that unfortunately we can't always have features that every business wants. That being said, with no plans of slowing down soon, we're still working hard tp improve and grow as we certainly want to provide your business and others with more valuable features which we hope you will find increasingly valuable. Thanks again, Brad!

Replied 2/9/2020
Emily

Reviewed on 15/3/2018

I love Jobber! The scheduling, quoting, invoicing, custom fields, etc are just what our biz...

We are a much more organized team with this software. It keeps track of all of our documents, maps, estimates, invoices, order forms etc that used to be spread all over the office, in a stack of papers to be filed or in a paper file that no one ever bothered to look at. We are much more easily able to quote and retrieve quotes and send them to our customers in a really professional looking e-mail. It's great to have the scheduling work with the client database and the invoicing software...it really just make the whole client process quite seamless.

Pros

Hard question as there is SO MUCH I like. The scheduling is great as the calendar is really easy to work with and has customization features. It works excellent for just one or a whole team of people. The quoting feature is phenomenal and was revolutionary for our business. Not only can we now easily keep track of quotes and attach maps and other docs to the quotes, the whole quote and attachments are converted to the job when we close. Life changing. Notes and such no longer get lost as paper copies and our team is ALL informed of what is going on with a job. Jobber also generates a reminder for us to follow up with the customer a couple of days after the quote, which is quite handy. Jobber automatically sends 2 reminders to our clients that we are coming out, which they love and makes us look great! The guys have the ability to map the property with a push of one button and send a quick "on our way" text message to the customer. Customer service is always a phone call or chat away and everyone is always fantastic and super helpful. I love all the custom fields to store serial numbers, customer details and lots of notes. The tags are also very helpful to sort customers into different categories for easy reference. Overall, Jobber is definitely one of the best things we've done for our business. I highly recommend.

Cons

I wish the app had similar functionality to the desktop; however, strides towards this have definitely been made in the past year. I would like "estimate" to be added like a task, event or job, blending the features of a job (reminders sent) and task (no invoicing necessary). I would like transferable fields to be more customizable by me and more flexible overall. I would LOVE to be able to start with one customer service person and finish the issue all the way through with them instead of switching if the issue takes a bit of time. I would love to be able to add automatic follow up and templated e-mail follow up based on category of job. It would be nice to have the option of paying Jobber Payment fees monthly instead of per transaction. All of these things are so minor, but would be helpful to change/add.

Virginia
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 18/4/2023

Best in the Industry

Just exceptional. Love it!

Pros

Live calendar, color coded by tech, details, photos just everything you need to successful deploy a large number of team members to different locations.

Cons

Reports are not great. I would like to see better receivables reports, Bette time keeping reports, and customizations.

Workiz

Reasons for Choosing Jobber

Needed something that would grow with us

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks for your review, Virginia!

It sounds like Jobber has been helpful as your business has grown, which is always nice to hear! We really appreciate you mentioning different reports that would be helpful for you too. Please let us know if you think of anything else that could be beneficial for you or your team, we'd love to hear from you!

Replied 28/4/2023

Reviewed on 1/6/2018

if you expect to grow your company, don't go with the jobber, go with SingleOps.com

Pros

I'm not going to take it away from jobber completely. Your customer service is awesome. They are super friendly, it got great attitudes. They answer the phones all the time. Except when they're in meetings anyway. But regardless they're very good at getting back with you and finding you good answers. Also, their user interface while I have a problem with a few things, for the most part is super super simple and intuitive. They are very good if you're a small business. But that's the problem. Is that where you're wanting to stay? I didn't think about it for years ago when I started. And now I kind of wish that I didn't. But I'll get to that here in a second.

Cons

Their data export is horrible. If you want to see a clear picture of where your calls are coming from, you have to download for 5 files and concatenate them all and try to piecemeal them together to understand and have a full database file of your own clients. Honestly, that stinks. They don't give you an API, because they say that the one that they had slow down their servers and they don't want to offer that level of service to small businesses. Do you see what I mean? If your small they'll do business with you, but if you want to grow, they're not willing to go there.
So, if you want to grow, don't go with jober. Instead go with single Ops. They have an API.
This may not mean a lot to you now, but once you start dumping high amount a month in advertising, you absolutely want to know where every single call is coming from. If you don't, you end up wasting thousands of dollars a month.
And jobber will not give you the API. Worse, they could give you an API on a limited basis. For example they could limit it to Tim queries a day. That would not slow down their server significantly. But they don't. And that stinks. So you get all of this investment training all of your people with a specific system, and then once you start growing you have to leave. For this reason, I wish I would have gone with single Ops II begin with.

Response from Jobber Software

Hey Mark, we appreciate you sharing your feedback. Our goal is to help our customers be successful, and often success means growth, so we would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your export needs and workflow so we can share that with our product team.
We also might be able to offer some advice or workarounds, and further explain our API approach. Someone from our product team will be reaching out today, so please keep an eye out for an email from us.

Many of our customers sustain an efficient workflow in Jobber as they grow their businesses, but we do know that every business has different needs and hopefully we can find a way to make your evolving workflow work with Jobber.

Replied 28/6/2018
Ed

Reviewed on 7/1/2024

Do not use Jobber / data breach over 1500 clients and they can’t help for up to 5 days

This isn’t the first issue. From day one jobber imported all my quick books info leaving my bookkeeper over 40 hours of work correcting their issue. Jobber refunded me a few hundred dollars for the mess up . My bookkeeper charged me more leaving me at a loss now a data breach with hacker being able to take my deposits and jobber said risk is off during the weekends .. poor poor poor. Do not use jobber ..

Pros

Reviews showed jobber was great but it’s been a nightmare. Just got off with the skeleton crew of 2 employees on a Sunday who said they can’t help me because risk / safety is off on the weekends. Attention all hackers. Perfect company to infiltrate. No one is working that will stop you

Cons

Account was hacked on Saturday. Been calling jobber support all weekend and they said it may take jobber till Thursday to have someone contact me. This leaves the hacker full reign of my business. They also removed my back and added their debit card. Also now removed my employees and schedules. They removed my bank and added their own debit card. Jobber said they can’t help until risk comes back to work. Data breach with over 1500 of my customers and jobber can’t help for up to 5 days lol

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Ed, we are so sorry that has been your experience with Jobber. We do not take potential data breaches lightly. It is true we are just beginning to build out our weekend support team, and with the growth, we are likely to have other departments working 7 days a week as well. We want to assure you that ensuring the security of your data is our top priority, and Jobber is a safe platform, conforming to strict online data protocols, but of course, breaches can happen. Our team actively looks into incidents and vulnerabilities, prioritizing instances where personal data is at risk. Your trust is invaluable, and we appreciate your patience as we work diligently to resolve this matter.

Replied 18/1/2024
Martin

Reviewed on 21/7/2021

Jobber - a must have company working in the field

Jobber is at the heart of the business. Everyone know where to look for information; administration, scheduling, field service, accounts and customers. We have used it for 7 years and would recommend it without fail for any business running field operations.

Pros

Job recording is so easy - doing this properly means that the rest of the workflow becomes a breeze.
The calendar makes it simple to review and update the workload dynamically.
Quotes and Invoicing are no longer a chore! During invoicing, standard charges can be applied via dropdowns to speed up entry. Manual entry is just as easy. And the relevant charges are automatically applied. I then just press the button and it is emailed to my customer!
The Client Hub lets the customer look at activity online and saves us time answering customer queries. It also makes us look good - an efficient company, well organised and customer focussed.

Cons

Whenever I have been faced with having a feature in the software, either I email the support team or someone has beaten me to it and the feature comes out in one of the releases of software. So, I have no 'cons' for the software. It works perfectly for the way I work rather than me having to adapt my business to work with it!

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Martin,
Thanks for taking the time to leave such a lovely, detailed review. We're so happy to hear that lots of your suggestions are becoming part of the program. Be sure to keep those great ideas coming, as Jobber has been and continues to be built off of customer feedback just like this.

It has been a pleasure working with you for these past 7 years and we appreciate you trusting us to work with you.

We look forward to being on your team for many more years to come. Have a great day!

Replied 26/7/2021
Mariela

Reviewed on 18/12/2021

Overall good but ...

Pros

I used this software for a year in a home cleaning business.
I liked that you can get a file for each client with their jobs, so it's easier to find them in case you need them. And at the same time you can keep the instructions saved depending on the job.
Also is friendly to schedule if you have different teams.
The app is easy to use for workers and leave written instructions.

Cons

- The dashboard in the app is not good. I always had to login through the browser to manage the jobs.
- I never could use the text message since it was not available in Australia.
- Monthly/year payment is the same even when you don’t get all the features.
- Reports are not sync with #job vs #invoice, so if you cancel your subscription you need to be aware about the description to find the correct job+Invoice. (jobs numbers are different than invoice number).
- I cancelled my subscription few days before to don't get charged the year but they did charge to my card anyway. So I have lost the currency conversion change (USD to AUD).
- I cancelled my subscription because I am closing the business, but they don't have a cheaper plan so don't loose all the data for the transition. for that I've switched to SERVICEM8, which you pay for what you use and has better features.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi there Mariela, thank you so much for taking the time to share your review!

It's wonderful to hear that you loved Jobber's features for running your home cleaning business.

All of our product updates come directly from customer feedback, and we are always looking for ways that we can improve. I will be sure to share your product and subscription feedback with our development teams.

If you have any further thoughts you'd like to share or are ever back in the market for software, we would love to connect with you! Our support number is 1-888-721-1115, and you can also reach out via live chat. All the best.

Replied 21/12/2021
Gino

Reviewed on 2/10/2023

Great software

Overall great experience

Pros

Its functionality and user friendly interface

Cons

Needs to have more job costing built in or product/service catalog for easy of quoting and also need to change route opt to be able to be set to certain days/team members. Also drag and drop feature NEEDS to be implimented into route opt. Route op is honestly a pain to use right now for a lawn service business

SynkedUP and LMN

Reasons for Switching to Jobber

Seemed the most adoptable at the time

Response from Jobber Software

Hey Gino!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us here, especially around job costing!

With routing, we can imagine that's a hugely important feature for lawn service businesses like yours. We'd love to connect with you to chat more about what's available now that you'd mentioned in your review and also about your routing wish list, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team at [email protected] or 1-888-721-1115 (ext. 1). It'd be awesome to learn more about how we can make Jobber even more helpful for you!

Replied 3/10/2023
Blair Mychal
Blair Mychal

Reviewed on 7/2/2024

My Review

Pros

The Ease Of Use, the customer portal, the workflow from client inquiry to job scheduling and billing

Cons

When you have an issue or cancel, all your data is locked away from you so if you dont have a daily backup you could lose all your client information that is in the system

HoneyBook, Housecall Pro, Workiz and QuickBooks Online

QuickBooks Online

Response from Jobber Software

Hey Blair,

Thanks for the review! We love that Jobber has been easy to use for your clients and team. Jobber is a cloud based software, that maintains backups for our subscription users. If you have any questions on that, please reach out to our Support Team by phone 888-721-1115 ext 1 or by email [email protected]

Replied 28/5/2024
Debbie

Reviewed on 1/2/2023

Jobber from a Person who is not techie

Scheduling and dispatching: Jobber can automate scheduling and dispatching, saving time and reducing errors.Invoicing and payment processing: Jobber enables businesses to create and send invoices electronically and process payments quickly and securely.Customer communication: Jobber provides an efficient platform for communicating with customers, including scheduling appointments, sending reminders, and tracking customer history.Job tracking and reporting: Jobber provides real-time visibility into job progress and performance, enabling businesses to track and improve their operations.The benefits of using Jobber include:Increased productivity and efficiency: Jobber automates many time-consuming tasks, freeing up staff to focus on other important tasks.Improved customer satisfaction: Jobber enables businesses to provide better customer service and build stronger relationships with their customers.Better cash flow: Jobber streamlines invoicing and payment processing, helping businesses get paid faster and improve their cash flow.Enhanced visibility: Jobber provides real-time data and insights into job performance, enabling businesses to make informed decisions and improve their operations.

Pros

-Jobber offers businesses a powerful suite of features that helps them manage their day-to-day operations more efficiently.-It provides users with easy-to-use interfaces that make it easy to create, manage and track jobs, estimates and invoices.-It also allows businesses to set up automated payment reminders and track customer history.-Jobber’s customer service is top-notch, with knowledgeable and friendly staff available to help with any questions or concerns.

Cons

-It can be a bit expensive for businesses with lots of jobs and invoices to manage.-The user interface can be a bit clunky at times and may require some getting used to.-It is not suitable for businesses that need more complex job tracking or invoicing systems.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Debbie! Thanks for taking the time to send us a review!

Our goal is to help small businesses be successful and we're very happy to to hear that you are finding Jobber easy to use and that your experience with the Jobber team has been top-notch!

If you ever have questions about how Jobber can help you with your workflow, always feel welcome to reach out to our support team.

We are also happy to have a conversation with you to ensure that you feel like you are getting the most value out of your Jobber subscription.

Thank you for letting us be a part of your team! Cheers!

Replied 2/2/2023
Monty

Reviewed on 1/3/2018

We love Jobber But.......

We love Jobber because their support is great and there product is great! Its been going on 4 years now and still no resolve on the notifications issue. Not even an update. WE NEED SMS AND EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS TO WORK PROPERLY! PLEASE!!!!!

Pros

The way it organises our daily processes. Without it we would just be another business

Cons

Notifying our customers that their service is due, is crucial to our success. Notification emails and sms are just not working correctly? Right now if you have anyone unassigned in the grid view while sending notifications, all of those people will receive notifications too, when they shouldn't! Only the people on the calendar who are scheduled for that day should get the notifications. My customers who are unassigned get pissed and call me telling me "I didnt schedule service for this date". Any other users of Jobber using the notifications via email or sms having the same problem? Please let me know if your having the same issues? The reports need work, There are limited reports and no ability to shell out to a custom report writing utility. Things like new activations, disconnections so you can track how many active customers and non active customers you have. Love the quote signing ability they just came up with, but it would be nice if they had a Check box that has to be clicked acknowledging they read the service terms. Forms are lacking for our pest control industry. An inspection report of the home/office needs to be dont to let the customer know the deficiencies that need to be corrected for proper pest management. Invoices are great!

• Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 1/5/2023

Functionality at its best !

Having the ability to add pictures and videos is a HUGE help for our plumbing business. I love Jobber I think its very user friendly. We looked at a couple programs before choosing Jobber and I'm confident we made the right choice.

Pros

Easy to use- if issues arise the support is quick and eager to helpCan log in from anywhereLots of options for financials, reports, customer relations. Very tech friendly

Cons

More options for late invoices- I'd like to have more then 2 reminders for over due invoicesNotifications when customers view there invoice, not just view a quote. When you copy a quote- the notes and pictures below should transfer over. More then 1 email to send quote notifications, payments to- it used to be all admin now you can only pick 1 email per.

Response from Jobber Software

Hey Jennifer!

Thanks a ton for taking the time to share your experience with us here! You've left some really fantastic ideas for things we can adjust to help make Jobber even more user-friendly and we can't tell you how much we appreciate hearing feedback like this.

It's always great to have that extra context of how big of a help having photos and videos can be for businesses, so we can imagine how awesome it would be to have those and their notes copy over with quotes!

If you'd ever like to chat more about the features or options you'd like to see in Jobber please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team. We'd love to hear from you!

Replied 15/5/2023
Levi
Levi

Reviewed on 12/11/2015

Great program severely stunted by its accounting systems

Where I want Jobber to be at:
All invoices and payment scenarios are handled in Jobber and then I sync to Quickbooks. Done!

Where we are currently at with Jobber:
We sync everything, but since all scenarios aren't covered in Jobber, we have to augment invoices and payments in Quickbooks to make changes. As soon as this happens it immediately puts Jobber and Quickbooks out of sync and Jobber's accounting reports and features become useless.

Here are some of the main issues that we are encountering with Jobber:

Invoices are not truly in sync (this is huge!)
Any refunds or changes AFTER an invoice has been initially synced to QBO has to be changed by the Jobber Dev team, and even when the Jobber Dev team makes changes to an invoice, those changes aren't synced to QBO.
For this scenario, I urge you to look at a similar program called ServiceCEO. The way the handle invoices and payments is very intuitive.

Can’t apply a negative line item
All discounts get lumped together into one bucket. As a company, I want to track which types of credits and discounts we are giving customers so that we can keep an eye on certain aspects of our business. For example: at the end of each month I want to know how much we lost on damages, and how much we gave away to customers in appointment credits.
Can’t apply a discount until invoice is closed. As a user of the program, when a customer phones in and complains about their service or appointment, I want to be able to go into their next appointment and immediately add the credit to that appointment so I don't forget.
We are able to apply a negative line item in QBO...so what gives?

No partial payments
You can’t attach 2 payments to an invoice. Customers sometimes underpay or overpay their invoices, it is common to need to apply multiple payments to one invoice.
If you do attach partial payment to an invoice, and you add the other payment, there is a balance owing shown on the customers account.

Client cannot prepay or apply a payment before their appointment unless we delete that initial payment and make a new one when we create an invoice.

Pros

- Great design
- Good pricing
- Support is very friendly

Cons

- Cumbersome processes & workflows that don't seem to be fully thought out
- Accounting sync and systems within the program are severely limited
- No official support for multi-location companies as of yet
- Maximum recurring job is 3 years (in the scenario where a regular client stays with you for longer then 3 years, the job would expire.)