SkyPrep Reviews

Visit Website

About SkyPrep

SkyPrep LMS is a cloud-based learning management solution that offers a platform to training administrators for creating, managing and selling training courses. Key features include custom branding, automated learner enrollment...

4.7
4.9

Browse SkyPrep Reviews

• Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 26/4/2023

SkyPrep, the LMS without the Mess

SkyPrep is a great LMS platform, and the team there is amazing to work with. They say they are the “LMS without the Mess”, and this is completely accurate! We have received nothing but positive feedback from our team members using SkyPrep. As an administrator, I can say that I have never received any help requests from any of my team members, which is a sign of how uncomplicated the system is to use.

Pros

Very receptive to the user experience and product enhancements. From a user perspective, it has a clean and uncluttered UI and appearance, and for new learners it essentially requires no onboarding, it is that self-intuitive. Their knowledge base is great, and if I get stuck or forget how to do something, the customer reps are simply fantastic and always there to help and guide you.

Cons

Initially, when we started out, there were some features that were not available that were important to us. We submitted these new feature requests, and in a short matter of time, they implemented these features. We are not a large customer/user, yet we had some unique requirements, so it was appreciated that they gave the same priority to us as other larger customers. What was a con is now a pro.

Reviewed on 10/7/2020

Skyprep Review

When we first started our search for a Learning Management Software (LMS) we had looked at two other companies. Upon researching and doing a demo with all companies, we found Skyprep's UI to look the most polished and user friendly of them all.

During the sales process, we always spoke with the same two team members so it was nice to always have those two contacts we could talk to at anytime and were both willing to answer questions and do demo's - -we did not feel like just a numbered customer to them, we felt like we were their only customer when speaking with them.

The implementation phase was the quickest implementation of a software I have experienced. Our use case was pretty simple, and Skyprep's UI made it even easier to set up.

Pros

We really enjoy the simplicity of the software. Setting the software up was very straightforward and only required us to do one training and we knew the site inside and out after that meeting. They make it really simple to develop learning materials, nothing is too complicated, sophisticated or super technical so it was a very quick set up process for us.

I really enjoy their reporting suite - having reporting built directly into the site gives us access to our data at any time. We particularly like the feature of favoriting reports - we really enjoy setting up a report, favoriting it, and then instead of re-building it each time, we can navigate to our favorite's list and re-generate the report. What makes it even better is the ability to preview the report directly in the site. There have been many times where we simply needed to look at one number, and it saved us so much time being able to preview the report in the site, rather than downloading the report to our computer, and opening it - and also stops so many files being downloaded to my computer!

Cons

I believe their integration options are still early and limited so I am very interested to see if they launch more integrations with other apps. One particular feature we wish was a bit more improved is the ability for automatic emails to be sent to users.

In our particular case, our end users are being trained through Skyprep and they must complete their training before being granted access to our app. We would love the feature to be at the group level, since we use their Group feature a lot, and be able to send automatic reminder emails to users who are still in progress after a set number of days. Right now, we run a report each day to see the progress, and send an email externally to the users who have not completed the training yet.

LearnUpon and TalentLMS
Katia
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 22/2/2022

SkyPrep Review

It's been good.

Pros

I like how easy it is to navigate and how quick customer service helps with any issues.

Cons

Wish there were more features and functionalities that would be better for the user and administrator.

Top SkyPrep Alternatives

Hannah
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 29/4/2019

Team Expansion Worked Perfectly

We started using SkyPrep a few years ago, solely for training our sales team. We saw great success with the platform and decided to expand our user base to include company-wide training initiatives. Our expansion took very little time and we have been able to accomplish numerous company-wide training goals in a fraction of the time that we expected.

Pros

SkyPrep is user-friendly and has required little training for our field employees to use it. Creating and editing training modules is quick, easy, and requires little technical knowledge, which has helped me in my position immensely.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about SkyPrep at this time.

Zack

Reviewed on 24/4/2019

Top of the Line Service

Everyone at Skyprep was extremely professional, prompt, fair, and friendly. I was able to get answers to my numerous questions promptly. Rep. was amazing in working with us to meet all of our demands, big or small. He and others always did was fair and right, and we couldn't be any happier with our choice to use Skyprep and their services to meet all of our school's and business needs.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use, even given my somewhat challenged IT experience. I was able to create classrooms and add various files effortlessly. My students and employees enjoyed using the software quite a bit as well.

Cons

I think this was just me, but I was unable to add contents, such as pictures/graphs/charts, to questions that I created on tests/assessments to make them more interactive.

Negar
Negar

Reviewed on 8/4/2019

Easy to use, and great support team!

We have had a great experience so far, and BoostHQ complemented SkyPrep and completed our e-learning tools.

Pros

I like to clean interface and easy to navigate platform. I am an admin on the platform and I am easily able to create courses, add users and generate reports. And from the learners' side, we receive minimal questions on how to work with the platform.
We also use BoostHQ as a repository for our learning material, and the integration between the two products has made it very easy to manage and share our content with employees.

Cons

No complain so far. We have had few reach-outs to the support team and asked for a specific type of report, and our account manager helped us with it.

• Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 18/7/2019

Skyprep is A Great Option for Courses

We were able to totally put our training online using Skyprep and it's been successful for most users, only some individuals have had trouble navigating the system. We've had young adults all the way to seniors using Skyprep and it has helped with giving people flexibility with how fast or slow they want their training to be. It's fairly easy to manage and we're looking at additional ways to use it in our company. Customer support has always been good and unlike other software we use, we haven't had much issues with Skyprep at all so we've been consistently happy with it.

Pros

Skyprep is fairly easy to use and pick up, and flexible with customization. You can upload several types of files.

Cons

We had very basic reporting which isn't as helpful for fine tuning reports, but we are hoping more advanced reporting will allow us an easier time.

Mohamed
Mohamed

Reviewed on 1/12/2022

SkyPrep: The Future Of Training

Pros

SkyPrep is a comprehensive learning management system (LMS) that helps managers easily train and certify their employees. SkyPrep offers a powerful, intuitive interface that makes it easy for managers to create, edit and deliver training material. With SkyPrep, we also have access to all of the tools we need to manage our LMS, including managing users, certificates, content, and analytics. SkyPrep also offers powerful integration APIs so we can access the content our users create with our custom applications. In addition to all these benefits, SkyPrep offers a variety of other helpful features including mobility, reporting, dashboards, performance, gamification, course builder, and learning paths.

Cons

I would like to have more control over what data my dashboard has. Some of the data on my dashboard is not very useful. I would like to have the ability to filter out data that is not useful to me.

Srdjan
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 7/3/2019

Great training software for my customer service team

Great experience so far, we mainly use SkyPrep to train our overseas customer service team. We use the webinar function a lot and never had issues with it. I also really like the advanced reporting features, I need to create customized reports for our weekly meetings and SkyPrep makes everything available easily.

Pros

Ease of use, customer service, easy to manage the platform and create courses as an administrator

Cons

No complaints so far, I asked the customer service team for specific features and it so happened that they are releasing a set of new features soon, some of which are the ones I was looking for.

Jean-Robert
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 29/4/2019

Great Product!

We have employees all across the country and I use SkyPrep for remote employee training on a variety of topics including customer service, leadership and human resources principles. The software is very intuitive and keeps my employees engaged and moving forward in their training. The dashboard feature allows me to quickly and easily monitor their progress and provide feedback.

Pros

Clean design, intuitive function and ease of setting up training modules.

Cons

I really haven't found anything yet that I dislike.

Aubrey

Reviewed on 23/7/2020

Great Product, Great Support

SkyPrep has enabled us to bring our online education in house for the first time in over 20 years. This has given us more control regarding user security and content management. Additionally, due to the COVID-19 pandemic a variety of face-to-face education events had to move to a virtual platform. If we did not have SkyPrep we would not have been able to turn those events around as quickly and successfully as we were able to.

Pros

Very simple to use from both an administrative and end user perspective. I have trained multiple people within my organization in different business units on how to add users, setup courses, and add content and all have stated it is very intuitive compared to other products on the market. Additionally, if any questions ever to arise the SkyPrep team is always just a quick phone call or email away with a prompt response.

Cons

In some cases, user management is difficult due to constraints in the bulk user upload interface. The reporting feature can sometimes feel a little "clunky" and takes a few tries to really identify the components needed to get the data you are looking for.

• Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 16/6/2023

All Your Training Material Under One Roof

Game Changer in the Training field.

Pros

Before Skyprep, our training material was spread everywhere: On Google Drive, on YouTube, in binders, in random file cabinets, you name the place, we had a piece of training material there. Now, now, now, we have it ALL under one roof with easy to navigate Learning Paths.

Cons

Not many cons here, it's a robust system with easy to use uploading/assigning mechanics.

Anamarie
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 6/4/2017

Government Client 2 classes created

The ease of creating the course is excellent. The ability to upload videos, documents, exams is user-friendly. Searching for users and viewing their course history, and the details of the individual course items is fantastic. I would have given more starts for features & functionality but I think our use of the system pales in comparison to your other customers and we have not had the need to take advantage of full features available to us. The value is good considering the time savings from an in-person course. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Pros

ease of use, ability to share classes with other potential customers

Cons

not sure if users are cheating...
not sure if users have ability to complete courses on their smartphones?

Courtney
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 30/4/2019

SkyPrep Review

This has helped with tracking employee compliance training, new hire training, etc. It has been great to add a more formalized look and feel to our training program.

Pros

As an admin, the system is very user friendly. Uploading content, creating new user accounts, creating courses and learning paths, etc. is very straightforward. I am also able to get quick responses from the SkyPrep team when I run into issues. I have also seen some of our feature requests become actual features, which has been great!

Cons

We did have some technical issues on our end that other customers did not experience. So it took a bit of time before it was able to be diagnosed and resolved. The issue was something our company needed to address.

Meg
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 30/4/2019

SkyPrep - Great support, Great buy~

SkyPrep employees are very attentive to the needs of their customers. We have personal support without account and receive help with troubleshooting issues when they arise.

Pros

SkyPrep allows us to track our employee training fairly easily. Once we came up with a plan of attack in how we wanted to format our LMS, it became apparent to us that SkyPrep offered most of the tracking options we needed to keep our employees learning. SkyPrep allows us to assign training to anyone in the company and track the progress of their work.

Cons

There are a few options that are missing from SkyPrep which we have been promised will be developed soon.

Stephanie
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 18/5/2021

Sky Prep Software

Customer service is awesome and always very willing to help with any issues I may have.

Pros

Easy to use. User friendly navigations. Easily customizable to your needs.

Cons

I have no complaints, this is the software that was perfect for out needs. They have gone above and beyond.

Julie
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 4/4/2019

Easy to Use

We are in the beginning stages of using SkyPrep, but so far our employees like the platform. They find it easy to use and understand. When I have needed assistance SkyPrep support has always been available. I like talking with a person, rather than resolving issues via email. I would highly recommend this product!!

Pros

I like that I can easily figure out the functionality without needing to contact SkyPrep for help. When I signed up for the free trial, I was able to quickly enter users, assign courses and create assessments without assistance. That sold me on the product. My company now uses it on a daily basis.

Cons

Sometimes the platform is so easy to use that I over-think functionality. But, with a quick call to our account manager issues are resolved.

Pamela

Reviewed on 19/8/2019

Excelent LM System and Support

Wonderful. Planning to grow our business with them.

Pros

The course features made it easy for me to set up my online school. Plus, they have adapted special requests. Customer service is especially good.

Cons

Inconsistent for users wanting to access through hot spot or phone data

Kathy

Reviewed on 7/3/2022

Sky Prep Review

Good

Pros

Implemented easily. Runs our CE courses flawlessly. Registration and using the website is simple

Cons

Lack of reporting in my level of Sky Prep. Feel like I should get better reports for the monthly fee

Karen
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 9/7/2020

SkyPrep review

Overall, everyone has been helpful. Good customer service. The only issue was trying to make sure previous designed course materials and attendance records were included on the platform when we first started. We were able to accomplish that task over time but it wasn't easily done.

Pros

The software is user friendly. Once I provided specific written instructions for user to access, people seem to have no problems accessing and performing required tasks.

Cons

The sequence of materials seems to confuse users the most. When I enforce a certain order, users are not sure how to proceed through the course. Once I explain the steps to complete one before they can move on, they got it. Also, I would like the ability to have more than one choice for automated email to choose from for when the course is ready to access.

Kara
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 3/4/2017

Great Resource

We are a small-growing-to-midsize company that uses Skyprep as an online training site for external clients. It's easy to set up various modules by simply adding and arranging Powerpoints, videos, PDFs, etc. Like any software, there are improvements to me made (it would be nice to be able to filter active vs. inactive users and have even better reporting features, but over the year we've used the platform it only keeps improving, it doesn't get worse. I tried a demo of another software site that wasn't as easy to use, so I would say Skyprep is one of the best on the market for people without a computer programming background. Users, for the most part, find it easy to use, they just have trouble sometimes with losing their log-ins, resetting their passwords, and knowing the right button to go to the next module. But overall, most everyone has had a very good experience with this platform, internally and externally.

Pros

Ease of use, features, layout, accepted files

Cons

Reporting, managing users

Kacey

Reviewed on 28/1/2021

Premiere Credit

Great customer service and ease of product overall

Pros

Tracking features, certificates, ability to grade courses

Cons

Position features, not marking who uploads content

Giacomo

Reviewed on 22/2/2022

The perfect platform to startup a LMS even if you have never used one!

Pros

It's very easy to use and you can setup courses in seconds. it also offers great material flexibility to embed content from online video platforms as well as office documents.

Cons

Course Selling capabilities are end user oriented and therefore difficult to manage for B2B

Felicia
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 8/7/2020

Jimmy's Goes Digital with Learning!

I've worked with SkyPrep with two separate restaurant concepts now. They are very helpful and supportive through the entire process, and we have minimal issues.

Pros

It is easy for me to keep track of where all the learners are within the program, especially with a company that is in multiple states. A lot less traveling to verify.

Cons

The initial set up took some time, but once it was in place, adjustments to the learning content was a breeze.

Kevin

Reviewed on 31/7/2019

Great Product!

Great product with great customer service.

Pros

I love the ability to customize and brand the interface for users.

Cons

I wish there was a feature to send email alerts with custom certificates when users complete a learning path.

HealthStream Learning Center

Reasons for Switching to SkyPrep

The customization and ease of use.