About ClickUp

ClickUp is a cloud-based collaboration and project management tool suitable for businesses of all sizes and industries. Features include communication and collaboration tools, task assignments and statuses, alerts and a task...

Browse ClickUp Reviews

3,159 of 3,161 reviews
Siim
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 30/8/2022

Great easier to use alternative for Jira

Pros

I like that its is easier to use compared to Jira. There are a lot of template to use and copy from to manage different marketing things from campaign to projects.

Cons

Subtasks dont show up in home page which is why you need to think through things when it comes to collaborations.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

Anne
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 18/8/2022

Horrible, misleading product

Absolutely horrible - spend hours looking for guidance to get it to be a functional, useful product, but the only guidance is for complete beginners. Then, after all that precious time, it stops working. No easy way to rectify - I'm not signing up separately to a damn help centre. Awful product. Worthless.

Pros

Nothing - can't test it out properly before being hit with an unexpected paywall. What's worse than poor functionality is an enormous waste of time. So much so that I'd rather waste more time letting as many people as I can know how infuriating it is to be misled.

Cons

Spend hours learning the Gantt chart functionality, believing it is free, then hit with paid sign-up before overcoming the learning curve, not to mention you can't seem to colour code Gantt tasks. Absolutely infuriating.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Anne!

We're so happy that you decided to give our awesome Free Forever Plan a try! Our Free Forever Plan is and will remain just that, free forever!

We are proud to provide an industry-leading amount of items to be created within all of our plans, and we will never limit you to the number of tasks you create. You can create unlimited tasks without any restrictions.

Workspaces on the Free Forever Plan have limited uses of certain features. 'Uses' mean that you can create and edit a certain number of times before losing access to that feature. You can learn more about what is included with each of our plans here: https://docs.clickup.com/en/articles/1048368-clickup-plans!

If you have other questions or would like clarification on any of the information I shared, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're happy to help!

Reviewed on 30/7/2022

Great small business management option.

Pros

As a small business owner I loved that I could use ClickUp to perform the task of several other platforms, which keeps my subscription costs down and all my stuff in one place. It can get overwhelming and unproductive having data in various different places, so ClickUp has been able to help us solve that problem.

Cons

Sometimes the system is a bit slow, but I believe they've done a lot of work on improving the servers lately to address this issue. The thing I like least isnt against the software, but rather that there is SO many options, so you really need to do some planning before you dive in, so you don't get overwhelmed and lost in the options. There is lots of YouTube videos with ideas, but really, you need to work out what will work for you and your business. Once you do that pre-work, it makes the setup and use a lot easier. No 2 businesses are exactly the same when it comes to requirements. Take the time to work out what works for you.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all, and have a great, productive day!

Top ClickUp Alternatives

Yasas Sri

Reviewed on 29/7/2022

ClickUp: A Customizable Easy to Use Workflow Management Tool for Startups

I am extremely happy to use ClickUp more than any other tool. ClickUp provides client apps, and even works great with browsers or through mobile. I am so happy to continue this.

Pros

It is so intuitive, feature-rich and user friendly. I am amazed to see how much the ClickUp team has developed this product. It is unlike any other tool, This is very smart and intelligent.

Cons

There is no specific issue I noticed, but sometimes it may feel like "too much of features" and you are overloaded with so many options. But it is not a huge blocker.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

Replied 26/8/2022
Bianca

Reviewed on 19/8/2022

Your task management buddy

Overall click-up has been instrumental in managing my team and project deadlines. Everyone is aware of projects on the radar and who is responsible for what pieces of the overall picture. There’s no questions on timelines and the details of what needs to be completed.

Pros

There’s tons of features with this product that contribute to overall team productivity, project, and time management. I love the option to set up task lists in whatever view suites the needs of the team whether it be a list, or Gantt chart, etc.

Cons

This software is very well rounded but I found the options for setting up lists to be a bit overwhelming at first. It would be nice if there were samples of how to set up certain flows and what works best for certain types of products

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

Reviewed on 31/7/2022

Fantastic tool for development and analytics work

Pros

We our ClickUp in our small/med tech company for main dev work inside our analytics team. This outperforms Trello by a ton and offers so much more features. Also the seamless integration across multiple boards is huge for working seamlessly with other teams.

Cons

Too much configuration available. Pricing structure is confusing, usually that one "feature" you want is locked behind the next pricing tier.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review!

We're so happy to have you here from Trello.

If you find that you or your team are overwhelmed by our features and configurations, we recommend reviewing your ClickApps. ClickApps are tools that can be turned on or off to enhance your experience in the ClickUp platform!

You can learn more about the features that are included in each plan here: https://clickup.com/pricing!

Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected] if you have any questions about our plans and pricing.

Replied 1/8/2022
Kaitlyn

Reviewed on 24/7/2022

Great for project and task tracking, no fuss

Pros

It's really easy to create tasks and track and update progress, I like the multiple types of views (to-do list, kanban board, calendar) and the integrations

Cons

Click-up is not as visually appealing and customizable as Trello, or even Asana which has cute animations when you finish a task. ClickUp is very functional, but not super satisfying compared to competitors.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

Replied 29/8/2022
Mario
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 28/7/2022

CLICKUP, a must product on your company

We needed a project management tool and clickup was the best for the business because thi product have everything we need to archive our project goals

Pros

The mobile app, the easy way to update the task and to set up projects

Cons

A whatsapp chabot support or a AI Bot to have better attention to our tickets

Jira, monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

The price and because clickup have better features and its easier to set up

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

This product its wonderful and the mobile app is increadibly easy to use and update your task/projects

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

Replied 26/8/2022
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 3/8/2022

Clickup makes Project management a joyful experience.

In overall clickup is a very powerful software capable of making the task of managing complex projects an enjoyable experience. Clickup can be used both in business and personal life. When there is a marketing campaign to be run it can be distilled down to number of tasks that run both sequentially and parallel to meet the end goal of successful campaign. The content making for a blog and youtube channel can be broken in to several tasks that can be assigned to team members to accomplish and finally put together a high quality content that generates a lot of business leads. The different views makes it more meaningful to work with and view the whole process.

Pros

The first and foremost thing that I like about the clickup is the customizability of the whole platform. It does not have guide on how to tailor your project so you can track it on clickup, what they give is a guide on how to customize the Clickup to track and manage your project whatever that might be. The complexity in anything comes with a price. You do need to know what you’re doing and only use what you need without making it over-complex. Hence you can look at it a blessing as well as a difficulty. Therefore the beginning inevitably comes with a steep learning curve on how to use this powerful tool.
Clickup is not only for the businesses and organizations. It’s versatile and broad enough to be used for one’s personal life management. Since we all know failing to plan is planning to fail, it makes no difference when it comes to one’s personal life. The functions in it can be easily adopted to make personal routine t to run according to a timetable of your own. Personally I prefer to spend more time on clickup than on social media since it’s much more realistic to see how one’s own life unfolds than anyone else’s. The advantage of using clickup for personal day to day management is that it’s free for such purposes for life. It offers 5 workspaces on the free package and it’s more than enough to track day today personal plan. If the payed version is needed this is not costly as well.

Cons

The first thing I dislike is that the software comes with a lot of notifications enabled by default and no intuitive description where it can be configured to understand what it will do if I enable them. When you have an extensive number of tasks and projects defined the notifications can fill up your phone’s notification bar, email inbox and desktop if you haven’t decided on what to disable. This can be made easy if the notification configuration is made more intuitive and also making the content of the notification with more content that can be expanded if necessary.
Another modification that could be done to the way it defines the time and date for a task. Currently the time is selected with a long drop down menu which makes it very difficult to select the time when there are lot of tasks to define. It quickly becomes whole lot of repetitive scrolling to get to the time slot. This can be simplified by inserting a configurable clock face instead of the drop down list. The arms of this interactive clock face can be made to select the hour numbers and then minutes. Just with two clicks the time is defined.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

Ranjit

Reviewed on 3/8/2022

Truly a One app to replace all the apps!

The ClickUp is a simple, powerful software to boost your productivity. It is free, cross-platform, and fast.
They recently renewed their mobile applications to provide a great user experience. They constantly release new software updates and bug fixes. I personally use ClickUp for my tasks management and it is going really well so far!! I would recommend it to all people who are looking for task management and note-taking applications.

Pros

I like ClickUp because it is feature-rich and free software! Being a software engineer, I always keep learning what's a new market. I use ClickUp for managing my tasks and taking notes. It provides a variety of apps ( known as ClickApps) that we can enable or disable as per our needs. You can create tasks, reminders,s, or events in ClickUp and add valuable information to it. You can also choose a different layout (Clean, Modern, or Simple) as per your need. The homepage in ClickUp automatically detects your priority tasks in different projects and arranges them in a single view to keep the user focused on the important tasks.

Cons

Honestly, I liked all features and functionalities of the ClickUp. There is no feature that will be least liked by the user. However, I hope that ClickUp will always remain forever as they claim on their official website.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

Replied 22/8/2022
Arthur
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 14/8/2022

Clickup Review

Although it was difficult to grasp at first, over time one get comfortable with all the available functionality of the software. This is when productivity begins to increase markedly. This software has improved and enhanced the over project management experience in our organization.

Pros

ClickUp has a horde of useful customization options. It is known for its customizable options and capabilities. It is a solution that allows you to take a customized approach to your projects. You can adjust and customize the software according to your business model, personal preferences, and any other requirements. It is one of the most flexible solutions available.

It offers advanced real-time reporting capabilities. It's easy to create, pull and customize reports with ClickUp. The tool can be used to get more insight into the performance of your team. It will show you each member's schedules, including what projects they are working on, missed deadlines, and completed tasks.

It provides easy time tracking. ClickUp helps you to manage your time better by providing flexible time tracking options that allow you to focus on your work while also improving your time management. To keep track of time, create estimates, add notes, and view reports, use the tool.

Cons

It can be difficult to understand at first. Training is essential to ensure that you have the right foundation. It is overwhelming to see all the options and features it has. But, the interface with the software becomes much more intuitive over time.

Onboarding is also very lengthy and complex. However, I believe it is necessary to ensure that every user can use the software at their maximum potential. Proper training is a necessary investment.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

Replied 22/8/2022

Reviewed on 24/7/2022

Amazing Software

I love it.

Pros

I love ClickUp! It's a great project management tool because it's so versatile. I can use it for managing my work projects, my personal projects, and even my to-do list. It's really easy to use, and the interface is really clean and organized. The best part is that it's totally free!

Cons

Not that I don't like, but ClickUp can be a little slow to load at times. Second, I would really like to see more customization options, such as font type and color, available. Finally, I would love to see a better way to filter tasks and projects. Right now it's a little clunky and not very user-friendly.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

Replied 29/8/2022
Andrea

Reviewed on 28/7/2022

ClickUp Gets The Job Done

I think it's a great tool and it definitely keeps me and my coworkers on task. We use it to gather ideas, as well as for our tasks. It's nice to be able to see where someone is on a project that I'm also involved with. I can see their timeline and how much they have accomplished so I know when it's coming to me. While it takes a while to learn, once you do, it's super helpful.

Pros

I like the variety of options for how to view your tasks and projects. I like the ability to create and use templates, which saves time. The recurring options are nice for those tasks that I do daily, weekly, and monthly. It's so customizable. I also like that you can change colors according to your needs. The tags are super helpful, too.

Cons

It had a large learning curve at the beginning. The fact that it has SO many options can also make it difficult to navigate sometimes. It takes a while to get the hang of everything. Also, for some reason, my timer for tasks was constantly messing up. Probably once a week it would track more than one thing at a time or not track something it should have been.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Andrea!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review!

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

If you find that you are still overwhelmed by our features, we recommend reviewing your ClickApps. ClickApps are tools that can be turned on or off to enhance your experience in the ClickUp platform!

We also have quite a few options to help you get more familiar with ClickUp if you still need assistance!

ClickUp University is the best way to learn ClickUp fundamentals. It is free, on-demand, and your team can access it 24/7! You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/!

Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected] to discuss the available resources.

Replied 29/7/2022
Isdiana

Reviewed on 27/7/2022

Project productivity booster

Pros

More than a year into using ClickUp, I've discovered several capabilities that come in handy when carrying out a task. With this app, I can save a lot of time by automating processes, which is the most considerable relief. By making it easy for users to report issues, the software development team has the information they need to make necessary improvements.

Cons

In many cases, there are too many alternatives to choose from. ClickUp's most exciting feature is its ability to be wholly tweaked. Users will have to play around with the settings to get the most performance out of the app, which may be time-consuming. Finally, the interface design may need some improvement. Blank areas and panes might be challenging to understand because of the limited font size and the hued colour scheme.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Isdiana!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review.

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

We understand that it can take some time to become familiar with all of our features! We have quite a few options to help you and your team if you still need assistance!

Replied 28/7/2022
Julia Maria
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 15/7/2022

Versatile project management tool with many customization options

We use ClickUp as an internal project management tool to structure and distribute pending tasks. We also track time, monitor the status and progress of tasks, integrate relevant documents, plan to-dos, assign, report and communicate through ClickUp. The tool can really do a lot and has helped us structure processes better and work on projects more consistently and efficiently. I also like to use it to plan and structure my tasks and feel I have a good overview of everything. The advantage is quite clear that project-related communication is done centrally. Then, the creation of a task list is not so tedious, because it can be done relatively quickly by assigning times. A task list is then automatically created from this - collaboration is now easier!

Pros

With ClickUp, you have quite a few functions in one place and you can use the tool in various ways. Whether it's project management, time tracking, archiving, document management, content planning, or briefings, ClickUp is really extensive and you can work in teams on different to-dos, assign tasks, enter times and deadlines, and so on. This way you can also see who is working on what and how busy the team is. ClickUp can be designed quite individually and I don't think you have to be tech-savvy to find your way around the tool. While there are a lot of features, nothing is really complicated. You can display different views, create to-do's as recurring, create dummy cards or even entire projects as templates, and much more.

Cons

Since there are so many functions, in my opinion, setting up the tool is quite time-consuming and complex. Sometimes things get lost and are not so easy to find again. It is better to be aware in advance of how you want to work with the tool and how it should be structured because it will grow quickly and become independent.

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

ClickUp offers comprehensive features. The following features are the most important for me: 1. The ability to configure different views, such as Kanban, list mode, or, highly recommended, the Gantt chart, which is created automatically. 2 You can add Guest users to individual projects for free, advantageous for agencies 3. You can flexibly configure the notifications you want to receive for updates. Avoid spam.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

Replied 31/8/2022
Kierra
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 12/7/2022

ClickUp is great, mainly because of its dependency feature

Pros

My favorite part about the software is the ability to make some tasks dependent on others. So, instead of moving cards over, you can just mark a task complete and it will notify the next member on that task to do their part. It's honestly the main reason we use Clickup because we have large projects and sometimes don't have the time for all the smaller details.

Cons

I think I would say I don't like thier gantt charts. They aren't very easy to use so we did have to go with another project management tool for this. We mainly use Clickup for it's project organization now.

Asana

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

Trello is too basic for our needs.

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

Colleagues that used it who suggested it

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

Bhavik Singh
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 27/6/2022

Want to organize tasks? Look up for ClickUp!

ClickUp is a great task management tool that helps me keep my team organized and on track. I love that I can create custom tasks and subtasks and that I can collaborate with my team on each task. ClickUp has also been a great way to keep my team organized, as I can create spaces for each team member and assign tasks accordingly. Overall, I highly recommend ClickUp to anyone looking for a great task management tool.

Pros

I have been using ClickUp for some time and absolutely love it. Personally, it has helped me to be more organized and productive. I know these two words get overused like some random metaphors, but it's no less than the truth.

I love that I can customize the tasks, and subtasks and collaborate with my team. The spaces feature is also very helpful. It helped us define spaces for different functions (marketing, content, devs, etc.). The tasks are also very customizable, which is great if you need to add subtasks or collaborate with others.

In addition, the UI is pretty user-friendly, and the support is great. Overall, I would recommend ClickUp to anyone looking for a great task management tool.
So, if you're looking for a great task management tool, ClickUp is definitely worth checking out.

Cons

I don't have many complaints, but if there were one thing that really annoys me about ClickUp is that it sometimes tends to lag big time when there is a lot of data on the content board or the document/editor. It becomes quite annoying when you're short of time. Apart from that, there's one more thing that makes the content board kind of cluttered. When I look at the finished tasks, I could see some of them from 3-4 months back. Now, over time, these grow and look cluttered. I wish there was a way where the finished tasks get archived or something after a month and a half to keep the dashboard clear. You see, a cluttered desk leads to a cluttered mind... not something desirable.

Bethany

Reviewed on 11/7/2022

Easy to use & great price for what you get!

This is one of the most affordable software's of it's kind that I have found. I actually recommend to friends who have small or emerging businesses who need a Project Management System. I consult on the side for Project Management and ClickUp is always on the top of my list, especially for smaller organizations. The Free to Use accounts are great for individuals and the business plan models are priced well and include a myriad of features. I love that in ClickUp new features are always being added. You can request new features and watch them gain traction in real time and see when the feature request goes from a concept or ask, to something in process, to the launch of the new feature. ClickUp seems to be always working actively to improve their user experiences and the customer support is A+.

Pros

Easy to use and customize to your needs.
Great price point for what you get.
Visually appealing.
Easy to onboard.
Customer Support is superb.
New features being added all the time.
Feature request system is great.
Getting better everyday!

Cons

Some features are still being fleshed out, however the developers are focused and quick so as new feature requests or better use suggestions are made, updates happen regularly.

monday.com, Asana and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

Price, features, ease of use, customer support.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

Jose J

Reviewed on 11/7/2022

ClickUp boosted the productivity in our team.

After I understood and teach my team how to deploy and integrate ClickUp into our business, it has been a great experience so far, not to mention the wonderful customer support from the ClickUp team. Also, they are releasing new great features every often that we immediately integrate into our workspaces.

Pros

What I like about ClickUp is that is a very powerful tool that allows me and my team to track tasks, brainstorm ideas, create documentation, content calendars, and planning, share tasks and documents with clients, and many more features that we are still discovering every day.

Cons

Understanding how to organize the workspaces in ClickUp could be a little overwhelming for certain users. In my personal case, I had to enroll on the ClickUp University site to understand certain features, however in their tutorials, they already had different workspaces with dummy information, but there was no explanation on how to create that information from scratch. Thankfully, I found a few YouTube videos that explained how to create information from scratch, following easy analogies from our everyday life.

Trello, monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

I think we liked the idea to have all our product information and tracking in one place instead of jumping between apps now and then.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

Reviewed on 6/7/2022

It is by far the best project management tool out there

It's been great, I've used other products in the past and have to say this one's the best

Pros

It's easy to use, I followed some simple tutorials online and setup my whole organization
Its time tracking feature replaces things like Time Doctor, with ease.
I like that I can share boards and projects publicly or keep them private for specific groups of teams

Cons

When you upload documents on a card it is not truly visible. There's the left section with a space for a description and the right section for comments, but none are useful, they should change that whole interface.

Notion

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

Trello only works in Kanban mode. ClickUp has Kanban mode and backlog view for Agile teams.

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

Notion is just too "startupy". This is not bad, but I like a product with video tutorials and fewer commands.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

Replied 2/9/2022
Denise

Reviewed on 9/6/2022

It allows flexible team cooperation on daily activities

Organization of a little project. It sits perfectly in the middle of the two extremes: too basic and too complex. When it comes to connecting chores and keeping track of them all in one location, there is no limit to the possibilities. To have all my work documented correctly, it's nice that you can insert comments and embeds, even Genially.

Pros

All of the templates and their adaptability give a clear picture of the possibilities. Fortunately, the Clickup university and other resources, such as videos, make a wealth of learning readily available. This makes it simpler for me to keep track of the many projects on which my team is currently working, allowing me to better allocate resources and time.

Cons

Even if you think you're on a subpage of a document, it might be difficult to tell. It's difficult to see the differences between two templates with the same name.

Melissa

Reviewed on 5/6/2022

Useful software for managing projects and tasks

It's a breeze to keep track of everything. All tasks may be monitored in a highly dynamic way. It is incredibly easy to distribute feature releases with non-technical employees in a highly effective manner. Many issues, such as tying PRs to tasks and monitoring their status, may be resolved by integrating GitHub with ClickUp.

Pros

I like how tasks are organized by status and how many columns are available for each work. Every day, I utilize ClickUp's time-tracking tool to estimate project completion dates, and I love how simple it is to organize tasks involving many different participants.

Cons

It took me a long time to figure out several problems with ClickUp. One improvement occurred to me after a few minutes of contemplation. A green dot appears on the profile of someone who isn't using ClickUp, making it appear as if they are online. Those who are utilizing may appear to be disconnected from the Internet at times.

Siokas
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 3/6/2022

ClickUP is a tool that revolutionises project management

I started using ClickUp the minute I learned about it and the expirience was amazing. I transfered all my projects to ClickUp in order to increase my productivity.

Pros

The ability to integrate the different tools and apps from other companies to ClickUp in a way that increases productivity. Additionally, this helps adapt the dashboard to the needs of the team and the project, thus making it a useful and powerful tool. Also, the teams brings new ideas and services coniniously.

Cons

The only thing I found difficult to use is the automation features. It was difficult for me to underrstand it without trial and a preview was not available to help me understand its impact before appling it to the main pipeline of the project management.

Microsoft Planner, Trello, Microsoft Project and Asana

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

Everyone was supporting the impact a project management tool has on the efficiency and effectiveness, but I could not see that from the tools I was already using. Therefore, I was looking for a tool to suit my needs.

Trello and Asana

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

I switched for two reasons. First, the dashboard of ClickUp was way friendlier and, second, the ease of integrating other apps to the main dashboard.
Angel

Reviewed on 4/6/2022

Suitable for teams that need to ensure assignments are done on time.

ClickUp encourages teamwork so that, in case of a difficulty, we can request a consultation without holding meetings or sending dozens of emails. We can monitor project operations with ClickUp. We can evaluate activity status and make decisions to solve difficulties.

Pros

ClickUp's simplicity, beautiful user panel, and convenience of use persuaded us to use it in our project management, especially for handling activities and projects that require rigorous follow-up and attention to detail. One of the best ClickUp strategies is customizing the project database so all team members can develop and edit workflow diagrams together. I enjoy that ClickUp provides us with superb project management tools and a lot of collaborative capabilities. With ClickUp, we can build a project board and start adding its activities, as ClickUp allows us to prepare realistic programs where all members may contribute by inputting tasks, dates, and their relationship to other activities and adding remarks. ClickUp offers multiple views of task schedules that we may manage. Each member will update tasks and notify the others. ClickUp's automation features dynamically change dates for following tasks based on project state and past activities. I like ClickUp's reports and Dashboard, which help us determine the project's status and any concerns.

Cons

As for the cons, I didn't test many because ClickUp is intuitive and easy-to-use and tackles many project management concerns quickly, including communication among team members, updating tasks, and extracting reports covering all project modifications. ClickUp can't follow large projects with multiple layers of WBS and thousands of activities, which is the sole downside. ClickUp is wonderful for small projects with few tasks.

Jessica

Reviewed on 29/5/2022

It's simple to use, has a nice UI, and makes it simple to collaborate

We were able to get all of our teams on the same page by using ClickUp. I enjoy ClickUp because it offers an app that I can use on my mobile device to keep track of my activities.. You may add subtasks, a description, and a priority to each task. It's a really user-friendly UI. In addition, the images and colors used are tasteful. It makes tedious tasks more bearable.

Pros

Using ClickUp, many teams may collaborate on the same project/task from a single location. To have those in command and those who only need to be informed of what is going on without taking any tangible measures is wonderful. Team members don't meet in person, which might lead to misunderstandings about work procedures.

Cons

There's a learning curve because there are so many options and options for customization. Getting the hang of it and making full use of it might take some time. The functionality of several of the features has been reduced to a "minimum viable product," thus they still require improvement.