Shopify Reviews

About Shopify

Shopify is a web-based e-commerce platform that offers a mobile POS (mPOS) system. The mPOS enables users to manage their business and complete transactions in-store as well as at markets, pop-ups, and trade shows. The e-commerce...

Browse Shopify Reviews

6,279 of 6,279 reviews
Scott
Scott
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 8/9/2020

Don't Shop Around, Shop-ify!

Overall, Shopify has been good to me. They made me a Partner because of the – you know I can't actually recall what the criteria was to become one – maybe you just apply to become one. But if you are a Partner, you can develop stores at no cost, and then get paid a referral fee and a residual for transferring it to a paying client. A very nice gesture towards us store-builders – I wish all creative software or SaaS platforms were as fiscally friendly. They also make it easy for devs looking to expand into Shopify App creation – so they can be on the receiving end of that sweet, month-to-month autocharged booty.

Pros

Shopify is where it's at if you want to get involved in the whole Direct 2 Consumer craze! You could literally have a store, up and running and transactional in 10 minutes assuming you're computer / web literate, have a bank account, and a product to sell...For getting up and running with hundreds of attractive themes to choose from (not all on Shopify.com, there are online stores that sell themes...) you really can't beat the ease of Shopify – with just the right amount of freedom, and automation to make sure you can get your products and logo looking their best, and not accidentally break the whole thing. And if you know a little HTML/CSS, the sky is really the limit in terms of customizing the theme. Plus there's a Shopify "App Store" that offers every possible function you could imagine if you wanted something not natively offered such as pop-ups, rewards clubs, or wholesale pricing.

Cons

In the beginning, I found it a bit cumbersome to deal with large catalogs with lots of variants (color / size) per sku. But Shopify and their lightning-fast chat support are nothing if not good listeners and they've made editing part of, or your whole catalog, much easier than ever before, with tons of filters for tailoring your product selection on the back end, to making almost any variable from Title, to Inventory, to Weight, easily bulk editable. So the thing I'll say that still stinks, is that all the apps charge subscription fees, which is super annoying, especially if you rely on a bunch of them. I would much rather pay a one and done license fee as opposed to $3 a month for my mailing list manager app, $16 a month for my Wholesale price tiering app, and $5 for my abandoned cart retrieval system. It adds up to a big, never-ending headache.

Patrick
Patrick

Reviewed on 6/1/2022

Shopify: A Viable Option, to quickly set up and manage an Online Store with ease.

For me, Shopify (+ Shopify Plus) is the platform par excellence to efficiently and successfully implement e-commerce projects. Even with limited resources, you can sell here on enterprise level without worries and grow later without any problems. Through the large Shopify universe, there is an enormous collective wealth of experience with top talent in the development and consulting of e-commerce projects of any size.

We are now implementing many new webshop projects in Shopify. The ease of use makes it great to work collaboratively with different departments on the store. Especially the integrated CDN hosting and the associated performance is really top-notch.

Pros

Shopify offers the possibility to implement ideas directly. Thanks to the modular system, stores can be set up literally within minutes.

The existing payment module can be set up, and apps can be installed for analysis, marketing, and aesthetics.

Especially for e-commerce newcomers without much background experience in web design, the foundation can be laid quickly and the noticeable progress in success motivates to continue. Anyone who wants to get from A to B quickly and loves Pareto will also love Shopify!

Cons

Due to the simple operation and the now widespread use of Shopify, you run the risk of developing a store 'like any other'. Structure and basic structures are always very similar and require code adaptations to stand out from the crowd.

Especially for newcomers, custom coding can be overwhelming, which often leads to the necessity of paid apps or the consultation of specialized web developers, as soon as something "special is required".

WooCommerce

Reasons for Switching to Shopify

Generally spoken, I want to make market entries as uncomplicated as possible. WooCommerce, unlike Shopify, can cause more problems due to “unexpected bugs” and almost every functionality needs much more effort to be set up. According to my experience, Shopify is the best way to test products and markets rapidly and build brands and companies fast and long term without getting many technical issues during the process. This User friendly concept is worth the additional costs.
Sayon
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 22/1/2024

Feedback for Shopify

Pros

Shopify is known for its easy to use interface, making it simple for novices to set up and deal with their internet based store. It offers a large number of adaptable subjects and layouts, permitting clients to make an exceptional and proficient looking web-based store. Shopify has an enormous application store with an assortment of outsider applications that can broaden the usefulness of your store. It also deals with facilitating and security, it is protected and dependable to guarantee that your internet based store. Shopify offers every minute of every day client assistance to assist clients with any issues they might experience.

Cons

Shopify charges exchange expenses for utilizing outsider installment passages, which can accumulate over the long run, While Shopify offers a scope of customization choices, a few clients might find it restricting contrasted with different stages. It is a paid stage, so clients should pay a month to month expense to utilize the help.

Top Shopify Alternatives

Alibaba Cloud

WordPress & WooCommerce Affiliate Program

Reviewed on 5/1/2024

Avoid they will lock you out your own website

Disgusting terrible company do not relay on these unless you want to lose your website without any reason

Pros

Nothing there a complete joke of a company

Cons

DO NOT USE SHOPIFY They block you out your own website without warning. They did not even give me a reason. They told me to reply to there email which I did 20 times over 2 weeks and not a single reply.

Do not risk your livelihood on this cowboy disgusting company. I had my store for 3 years and paid them thousands and thus is the level of professionalism. AVOID AVOID AVOID

Hannah

Reviewed on 16/11/2023

Shopify- an essential Ecom Tool for SME ‘s

Overall 1.5 years in I find it most very intuitive- I have taken time to learn and play with the platform though

Pros

Instant sales! Fast seo ranking and links to Prorxut Hero etc

Cons

The set up and navigation of the backend

Reasons for Switching to Shopify

Price point, reputation and the fact that everyone I spoke to highly rated it
Maciej
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 21/1/2024

Shopify Has 95% of Functionality Needed

Pros

Have grown to 10 figure Amazon business - use for all print on demand and inventory transactions

Cons

Just about all of the features and reporting that you could need, but missing that last 5%. Particularly inventory adjustment history beyond 3 months.

Krystal

Reviewed on 11/2/2024

LOVE Shopify

Pros

Shopify is so easy to use! It's easy to integrate apps, create a template, customize everything, and it's simple to learn.

Cons

I wish that it automatically included ADA compliance in the templates!

• Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 6/2/2024

Fantastic Sales Platform

Excellent platform to host an e-commerce shop

Pros

Shopify is an excellent resource to host my website the user interface is excellent

Cons

Not always easy to find answer your looking for

Charl
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 22/1/2024

Shopify great to setup an online shop!

Pros

Shopify is easy to use for clients and user-friendly to clients.

Cons

Shopify can prove to be a challenge to setup if you don't know your way around the site settings. Shopify can be somewhat expensive if no sales are made in a month.

GK
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 23/1/2024

A great way for an SME to sell online!

Very positive. I'm happy I chose Shopify.

Pros

The software is phenomenal, bearing in mind how much (little ) you pay. It works brilliantly for mobile. Is pretty flexible in layout, even if you don't want to dive into coding.

Cons

The image managment isn't great. It's hard to adjust banners so they don't pixelate on a computer screen - though they look great on mobile.

• Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 2/5/2019

I use Shopify for all my Ecommerce Businesses

I built both shopify stores from scratch without prior knowledge and it took me about a full week to get the hang of things. I would make adjustments as I could to help convert customers. I still feel like it's the best place to only sell products but still a bit costly to make a really nice design. I now hire virtual assistants to make all the changes on the site and manage it but that can cost too so it's great there are API's to help grow the business, which all cost more money though, some are free (Reddit, pinterest).

Overall, I will still use the software.

Pros

Sleek designs, easy to use, easy to keep track of products and sales, great third party API integrations and marketing software, and simple to run. Many Virtual Assistants already know how to use this software which makes life very easy for me.

The simpler, the better. I have several shopify stores and I aim to make passive income in this realm.

Cons

Templates are limited, a lot of the development is backend yet I'm a visual person so I like to see everything as I'm doing it, and it can get a little overwhelming with all the integrations needed to turn a Shopify store into a massive profitable business. I feel like the best templates cost too much money and the ones we are offered look basic and not easily customizable. It could use a better blog feature section and a bit more visual aspects such as videos to help pitch or promote the business. Maybe even used for online courses with private logins would be great.

WordPress and Squarespace

Reasons for Switching to Shopify

Shopify is specifically built to convert and make money in the e-commerce world and this is what I'm interested in. However I'd like a more complete software allowing me to pair an actual website (consulting, online courses, etc...) to this to make me full appreciate it.
Vy
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 1/9/2019

User-friendly platform that covers (almost) all your e-commerce needs

Shopify is still my first pick after almost a decade working with E-commerce, but with a much lesser margin than before. Squarespace and Wix offer, in my opinion, good alternatives if you don't want to put up with constantly wondering "Why isn't this function in place? Oh, I have to install an app and pay X$ every month". I would recommend Shopify for those who don't require a lot beyond the standard E-commerce solution and/or won't mind paying a bit for some pro templates and apps.

Pros

Shopify is extremely user-friendly and easy to set up. It's intuitive even if you've never used an e-commerce platform before, and you're able to get by with no coding skills. The basic templates are plain, but professional and modern. Basically it covers everything you need to get started with an online business, the pricing model is fair, and there's a wealth of 3rd party plugins and templates if you require something beyond the standard functionalities.

Cons

Though I've put the 3rd party marketplace as a benefit, I'm also left with the feeling that it comes with a hidden downside. Basic functions such as bundling and customer messages on an order (which, to give an example, Etsy offers) requires a 3rd party plugin with Shopify. After so many years in the industry, I'm baffled as to why this hasn't been implemented by default. The only reason I can think of is, why would they? Customers are forced to buy an app, which makes more money for Shopify. Another pet peeve example: You cannot use more than 1 discount code unless you install an app. Which means, you can't put 10% off the entire site, and offer customers an additional discount with a code.

Wix, EtsyMarketingTool and Squarespace

Reasons for Switching to Shopify

I chose Shopify because the pro templates had functions I required (unlike Squarespace), the standard pricing and fees were fair (unlike Etsy), and because I wanted it to be fast and easy to maintain.
Chelsea

Reviewed on 19/9/2019

Shopify for the win!

I love that shopify will scale with my business and that there are various pricing plans that give you different options and shipping discounts. It's easy to use and has other apps that work with it so I can easily generate line sheets and product catalogues.

Pros

I love that shopify integrates seamlessly into my inventory program, social media accounts, email marketing platform, etc. They also work really well with google ads so you can add products to google shopping and run really effective retargeting ads. Their live view option is great and gives me an idea of where my customers are coming from.

Their shipping discounts are also great!

Cons

The only thing that really annoys me is that I can't pick which shipping option comes first. Because one of my shipping options is "local pickup" and is free, I'd rather that not be the default shipping option (a lot of out of town customers accidentally choose local pickup and then I have to contact them and it looks unprofessional). Apart from that, it's a great platform

Lee'Ann
Lee'Ann

Reviewed on 30/10/2019

Shopify is easy to launch and manage

My overall experience has been positive using Shopify as my shopping cart for my store. I felt the transition from Magento was pretty simple - although I did not do the migration that is an option, I ended up starting a brand new site.

Pros

I currently use Shopify for my “side hustle” business - selling retro and vintage style dresses online - www.retrovintagedresses.com I previously used Magento for my shopping cart before switching over to Shopify. I like that it’s an easy platform to get set up on and deploy. Also, I love that you can easily create a catalog on business manager to sell products on Facebook and Instagram. Definitely easy to use.

Cons

I don’t have any cons that I can think of with Shopify. I’ve been using it for over 2 years and have not had any major issues or set backs.

Squarespace

Reasons for Choosing Shopify

Initially I liked Magento, I thought it was a pretty good fit and the store did really well after launching in the beginning of 2011. Over the next several years, and after discovering some vulnerabilities in Magento (which we were subsequently hacked)we decided that there were better options available - and that’s when we made the switch.

Adobe Commerce
heather
heather
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 10/1/2020

Why I chose Shopify (but also use other platforms, too)

I'm a fan - their customer service is excellent, and I've never had any issues with downtime or anything like that.

Pros

I have an online shop to support my podcast on Tudor history. I originally set up my shop thinking I'd sell some fun leggings using print on demand vendors. And it's grown into a bit of a behemoth. Which is great! Here's the thing - lots of creators use Redbubble and Spreadshirt and other places like that, which is fine, but the difference is that when you do that, they handle the entire sales process. This is fine if you don't want to know your customers, but if you're running an online business, then being able to capture that sales information, and get mailing list sign ups, is crucial .

You can still use print on demand vendors, only this time you control the entire sales process. Everything is branded for your business. The tags in the leggings are branded for you. The mailing address is your company. It's all yours.

Of course, the downside is that you also have to handle the customer service questions that would normally go to the Zazzle equivalent. But if you are really wanting to build a business around your customers, you want that touch point. And you get to keep all the profits.

With all the apps, you can have a store that really expresses who you are, and lets you control the entire sales process.

Cons

I'm not a fan of how much is only included in the more expensive options, and how much is only available through paid apps. Of course it's great to have the options at all, but it's very easy to start to run up high bills. At one point I was paying close to $100/mo for all my various apps!

I also still use other marketplaces like Etsy because it's the distinction between selling at a church craft fair and setting up your own shop. At the church craft fair you're pretty much guaranteed some kind of traffic. With setting up on your own you have more control over the feel, and ownership of the shop, but it's up to you to go out and get all the traffic.

Reviewed on 4/2/2021

Quick and Easy to Use

A few years ago we were having issues with the security implementation on our WooCommerce site. We switched to Shopify and to be honest, it is much easier for our customer service people to use. Although, editing the code may be a little more difficult, it is not anything that anyone should really be afraid of. There is a pretty active community forum for help as well as the help desk has answered my questions when I have had them as well.

Pros

I find that it is pretty easy to create products and make them go live. Further, the fact that Shopify provides the hosting and therefore, the security for the site is quite amazing. I also like that Shopify is a major player in the marketplace. So many times I have had to go for knock offs and Shopify is not that.

Cons

Having been a guy that had never edited liquid files before, that was new to me, but finding what I need to edit and adjust in the code is really not that difficult. There is a lot of help available for this too. I do find that there are not as many apps to connect to your site as there is with WooCommerce. That is also connected to the security aspect as well though as sometimes having too many apps allows for more opportunities for things to go wrong.

Shari

Reviewed on 25/3/2021

DO NOT HESITATE TO USE SHOPIFY!!!

My overall experience with Shopify is that I will not be deleting my Shopify website! I love the platform, love the themes, love the many ways you can customize the themes, and love the thought that SO many huge companies are actually using Shopify as well! Fashion Nova, Steve Madden, Staples, etc. all use Shopify for their websites! Amazing to know someone small can create a website like the big companies and become successful all on their own! It’s definitely worth the time to give a try!

Pros

I liked that Shopify’s platform is very easy to use, even for a web-developing beginner! You need absolutely no skills to build a Shopify store that will amaze your website visitors! Simply select a theme that fits well with your store’s niche and go from there. There are so many app add-ons that you can download to your Shopify store to make it POP. And the best part? You can utilize their free-trial to build your website with no restrictions so that possibly at the end of your trial (like me) you are already ready to launch your store with the $30/month subscription!

Cons

I definitely do not like that most app add-ons are additional fees. Once you realize there are other apps you want/need, the cost adds up to where you will find yourself needing nearly a $100/month budget (unless you select a higher costing Shopify subscription, that can run you up to nearly a $200/month budget). More free (not just free-trial) apps need to be available because not everyone can afford to keep paying monthly for everything, ESPECIALLY during this pandemic. A reduced monthly subscription fee during this pandemic would have been super considerate!

WordPress

Reasons for Switching to Shopify

I have been using WordPress for years, and I can tell you one thing—Shopify is much more affordable and gets the job done, especially for an eCommerce website. From only using Shopify’s free trial I was blown away. I am definitely sticking with Shopify!

Reviewed on 2/2/2022

Shopify Review

As I would see it, Shopify is an astounding stage to develop with. They have the scale, elements, backing, and valuing to cover you whether you are a fresh out of the box new one-item shop - or then again to be the following Amazon. There's no upsell to the following arrangement level - everything is straightforward and clear.

Pros

Speedy, Easy Set-Up. In the event that getting your business online rapidly and effectively is important for your objective, Shopify is perhaps the best stage to help.

Client support.

Mobile friendly

Unimaginable Marketing and SEO Tools.

Security and Reliability.

Adaptability.

Incorporation Options.

Cons

The major con for Shopify is that the membership and exchange charges. Shopify plans start at $29 for essential plans and increment up to $299 for a few progressed plans. Different costs incorporate exchange charges related with selling on the web as well as membership expenses to utilize the applications you want.

Oberlo and Printful

Reasons for Choosing Shopify

Wix is more straightforward to use than Shopify, and faster to assemble your store with. Wix gives more artistic liberty than Shopify, yet Shopify gives preferred deals instruments over Wix. Wix is a web designer above all else, though Shopify is planned simply to assist with peopling set up their own web-based stores.

Reasons for Switching to Shopify

Shopify offers a simple approach to rapidly send off a web-based store without the fight over servers and advancement costs that can be brought about with self-facilitated stages like Magento. The administrator point of interaction is spotless and easy to use and really instinctive in light of the fact that every one of the highlights are consistently organized.
Rachit
Rachit
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 30/5/2022

Shopify Review

Shopify is a great E-commerce Website for any level or type of E-commerce business. It is very easy to integrate with any Website (not custom bases), like Woocommerce, Magento, or your Amazon or Flipkart seller accounts, it has a hassle-free onboarding process, pay the charges, and start using it right away, it is quite Scaleable product, as one doesn't have to worry about Traffic, Shopify servers handle everything just fine and also it Connects to a lot of third Party Logistics like Shiprocket, Shyplite and Pickrr so one doesn't have to worry about Logistics. Also for beginner D2C brands, it's a boom as one doesn't have to worry about building tech and hiring a team to maintain it or enhance it is also a fact that as your business grows using Shopify will become a pain because of the high charges of the platform which depends upon your Daily volume so it's great until your volume is low or medium.

Pros

Pros:-
>> Very easy to integrate with any Website (not custom bases), like Woocommerce, Magento, or your Amazon or Flipkart seller accounts.
>> Hassle-free onboarding process, pay the charges, and start using it right away.
>> Scaleable product, as one doesn't have to worry about Traffic, Shopify servers handle everything just fine.
>> Custome integration is also possible via Shopify Developer's community.
>> All features of an E-commerce platform are fulfilled through it, one doesn't have to move anywhere
>> Connects to a lot of third Party Logistics like Shiprocket, Shyplite and Pickrr so one doesn't have to worry about Logistics.

Cons

Cons:-
>> Pricing is just too high for large scale D2C Brands
>> Customization is not possible easily
>> To get into touch with Shopify sales or tech team is a pain in itself.

WooCommerce and Spree

Reasons for Choosing Shopify

Spree is a Open source E-commerce product built on ROR, so it's great for businesses having high volumes and those who want's to build their tech.

Spree

Reasons for Switching to Shopify

it was easy to get started with.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 25/10/2023

Small Business Owner's best friend

Pros

Ease of use, robust security, feature rich, clean interface, the app ecosystem.Drag and drop feature. Easy set up of the store by a non technical person. No learning curve. Reliability. The support team is also very helpful.

Cons

The additional transactional charges above the monthly subscription charge. When we use a bunch of apps, the subscription charges tend to pile up. Costlier as compared to Wordpress. But makes up for it in the ease of use and reliability.

Reasons for Choosing Shopify

I made the switch from WordPress WooCommerce to Shopify because I found that Shopify offers a more seamless and dedicated platform for e-commerce. It simplifies the process of setting up and managing my online store, saving me time and effort. The integrated features and ease of use and reliability on Shopify were a big draw for me.

WooCommerce

Reasons for Switching to Shopify

Ease of use and reliability. Easy design features and robust ecosystem.
MARY GARVEY
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 16/1/2020

Thought I was signing up for an Integrated POS System and Website

Feels like Shopify sucks you in and is not transparent. When you realize what the system doesn’t do...they apologize and are very kind but not very helpful. There are a bunch of awkward apps you can buy to fix the problems but they don’t work very well. Wish someone would just make an easy functioning system that met business that sell inventory on line and in person.

Pros

It is easy to get a website up and running. Adding products is easy.

Cons

WHERE DO I BEGIN:
-inventory records only go back three months...I was horrified to find out I lost 4 months of inventory records.
-to print a receipt...you need to buy and download an app...it is awkward to use and takes a couple minutes for the receipt to upload before you can print it.
-to have employees log in you need to download and app and pay monthly
-you can not do a credit on someone’s account if they return something...You need to either return their money or give them a gift card it is awkward and difficult to use.
-if you mark an order pending payment you cannot take payment on the POS system.
-you cannot add any vender information that is not visible to your customers.
-the duplicate feature when adding products doesn’t work properly....to hard to explain what should be duplicated and what shouldn’t but trust me it wasn’t created by someone that understands business

Ricky
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 10/6/2020

Simple and Easy E-commerce platform!

When we launched our web store back in 2016 we looking for something simple yet robust. After reviewing with several e-platform software we decided to try Shopify and haven't really looked back. I would recommend it to anyone looking to start up their own e-commerce site.

Pros

Love the simplicity of it. Shopify made it was easy to create/build/manage our own web store. The monthly fees are reasonable and the transaction fees are low if you compare it to selling on Amazon. It gives us an alternative platform to sell with the potential for higher margins/profits. In terms of designing your website, Shopify's themes and tools allowed us to create a simple yet elegant web store. On the back end, it's fairly easy and straightforward to manage your store. Shopify also provides a lot of in-depth analytics to help you understand your customers and provide potential insights on how to improve sales. Shopify also integrates seamlessly with our Stitch inventory software which in turn syncs to our Shipstation for shipping (Shopify: front web store > Stitch: inventory software > Shipstation: shipping software). I think for anyone who has the desire to sell online, Shopify is definitely a solution for you.

Cons

1. Managing discount codes can get tricky if you have recurring/subscription orders. Recurring/subscription orders requires a plug-in called Bold and it applies discount codes differently from the Shopify platform (one-time purchases). Meaning if you wanted to have the same discount code, with the same discount applied, and applicable to one-time orders and recurring/subscription order, then that discount codes need to be entered in both Shopify and Bold. The method/calculation to enter in discount codes in both Shopify & bold are different as well. There's just a bit of extra work here. Also, once a Bold discount code is created it cannot be edited once saved. Shopify discount codes are editable after it's created and saved.
2. Another thing about Bold plug-in is when you update an existing recurring/subscription customer's order you can't instantly push an order through. You must wait until it processed through its auto-order process which for us is close to midnight local time. It'll be great if you're on the phone with a customer to have the ability to say the updates are completed, everything looks good, and we've processed the order, and it will be shipped right away. Right now, the quickest you can get the order processed is basically the next day.

Eloise

Reviewed on 17/9/2021

Getting better Shopify

Shopify, subsequently, is the ideal instrument for those looking for more noteworthy usefulness and better outcomes inside their web based business.
This stage is particularly suggested for the people who don't have an enormous group to deal with every one of the requests or even the time expected to deal with the different undertakings of an online store.
For the people who are searching for more prominent comfort, a novel plan, and simplicity of overseeing deals in their web based business, Shopify is an extraordinary arrangement.
Be that as it may, if your store is just a little piece of your business, this may not be the best answer for you, and it is prudent to search for a less expensive and easier instrument.
On the off chance that you've gotten this far, you get what Shopify is, the way and what the objective was the point at which it was established in 2006, how it works, the benefits and burdens, and for which second this arrangement is most suggested.
Presently, you simply need to investigate this data to know whether it accommodates your plan of action or not.
As we referenced in this article, one of the advantages of utilizing Shopify's foundation is definitively the ease of use and positioning of your site, two vital focuses for the accomplishment of your internet business.
Anyway, what about looking at our total substance on SEO for internet businesses to guarantee that the primary elements identified with your online store's presentation are observed?

Pros

With guides focused on the individuals who are not exceptionally acquainted with instruments of this sort, one of the primary benefits of Shopify is its simple convenience. All things considered, with this internet business stage, you don't have to stress over the more specialized piece of the executives.
One more ideal point for the individuals who utilize this instrument is the ease of use and responsive plan of the layouts accessible to clients. At the end of the day, you can have confidence about the nature of your site both on the work area adaptation and for cell phones and cell phones.
For the individuals who don't have a lot of time to deal with every one of the undertakings of a business with the vital consideration, Shopify can work with even the administration of items and supply of your virtual store, for instance. Other than a remarkable and responsive plan, you can likewise deal with your web based business through the stage.

Cons

Notwithstanding offering Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques, Shopify utilizes some sub-catalogs that can hurt the SEO execution of your page. The URL of normal pages, for example, "About Us", don't have the ideal design to streamline your page's query items.
Area names are excluded from any of the accessible bundles. What's more, facilitating for your page should be bought. For facilitating an email with your own custom space, you need to search for an outside instrument, like G Suite, for instance. The believability of your image can be influenced with an email that isn't interesting, for instance.
On the off chance that your crowd is additionally global, Shopify may not be the most ideal choice for your business. All things considered, the device doesn't offer the likelihood to set up a multilingual store, for instance. That is, as indicated by your arrangements, this point can be a detriment for you

Yiğit

Reviewed on 23/10/2022

Servis is good

Although I have listed the minuses quite a bit, it is recommended for a quick start to e-commerce.It speeds up your work, it doesn't let you down.

Pros

It's really impressive. The plugins are expensive and they charge a monthly fee. Service is of good quality. it is detailed but not complicated . The most well-known payment systems for turkey are guarantee virtual pos (no installments), payu and iyzico. iyzico integration is newer . -Easy to define the discount. It is very easy to follow the orders thanks to the mobile application. There are many themes available at affordable prices on sites such as themeforest.com etc. Do not buy themes from their site, very expensive and simple themes. The template system works with a language called liquid. It's easy to set up once you get used to it. It does most of the SEO. their api is extensive and their documentation is good. The blog system is a bit weak. It did not go to shopify even though it was paid several times. In general, it can be said that it is quite easy to use compared to its competitors.

Cons

It limits the site in many ways. You cannot customize the checkout page. If you give thousands of dollars, they'll let you. urls have to take prefixes like pages/ collections/. It's frustrating not being able to remove them. In order to do real customization, it is necessary to learn the liquid language. It is a bit difficult to develop on it, there is no test environment. However, development can be done by putting the theme in preview mode and making changes on it.

Lewis
Lewis
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 6/6/2023

Streamlined Convenience: Embracing Ecommerce with Shopify

Shopify has truly revolutionized my online business. With its user-friendly interface, extensive range of customizable themes, and powerful features, I have been able to effortlessly create and manage my store. The seamless integration with various payment gateways and the robust inventory management system have streamlined my operations. The responsive customer support and vast community of users have also been invaluable in resolving any issues. Shopify has exceeded my expectations and continues to be the perfect platform for scaling and growing my business. Highly recommended!

Pros

As a dedicated user of Shopify, I can confidently say that its most likeable feature is its unparalleled customizability. Shopify empowers me to create a unique and personalized online store that truly reflects my brand identity. From stunning website themes to customizable templates, I have the freedom to design my store exactly as I envision it.

Cons

Although Shopify provides a range of themes and templates for store design, the checkout page design is somewhat restrictive. As a store owner, I would have appreciated more flexibility in modifying the checkout page to align with my brand's aesthetics and enhance the overall customer experience.

Ecwid

Reasons for Switching to Shopify

Shopify offers the most amount of features