Extensiv Order Management Reviews

4.8

4.8

About Extensiv Order Management

Extensiv Order Manager powers order fulfillment, inventory operations, and business intelligence for brands and retailers looking to achieve a multichannel and/or multi-warehouse business model, focusing on monitoring and growing...

4.7

Browse Extensiv Order Management Reviews

Zsolt
Zsolt

Reviewed on 9/1/2017

Incredible

Total life changer. This literally saved our business! Thank you, team, for developing this tool. We are now so successful that we can sell our e-commerce business.

Pros

Onboarding team is amazing
Great inventory management

Cons

Some part are little tedious
No repricing feature
Still not 100% functional after 1 year of tweaking (but we are much better of with it than without)

Louis
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 16/5/2023

Extensiv Order Manager at Medify Air

Overall Order Manager has become an integral part of our order flow and processing. It has been very reliable and easy to use. Our service agents can easily look up orders for customers.

Pros

I like that Extensiv Order Manager's interface is easy to navigate with each section in different "tabs". The user manager allows the admin to customize which tabs a user can access. I love the warehouse routing functionality as well as the ability to create orderbots. The filters on the order search page help find orders quickly.

Cons

Sometimes the product runs a little slow. Some areas have minor glitches and require a reload. I experience some issues trying to run Order Manager simultaneously as Warehouse Manager.

NetSuite

Reasons for Switching to Extensiv Order Management

Easier to use and had support for multiple warehouses including 3PL warehouses.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 24/7/2019

Pros

Web-Based

Rep. was an amazing individual. If you are so lucky to work with him he will do everything in his power to help you. I cannot say enough positive things about my interactions with this gentleman.

Cons

Too many required "integration partners" and "connectors" in order to use the software.

Cost for value. Each "integration partner" and "connector" has additional integration and monthly fees. Some are very expensive on their own and some are minimal but once you add up all the "integration partners" and "connectors" required to make Skubana function you'll have a hard time justifying the costs.

Inventory accuracy.

Top Extensiv Order Management Alternatives

• Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 14/10/2017

Omni Channel made easier and better visibility into marketplace profitability

Pros

1. Ties all marketplaces and websites under one roof! Enough said.
2. Allows you to see profitability and sales in various forms including: per sku, by marketplace, top grossing items, overall profitability, desired dates. All of this allows a business to make better decisions on which products are winners and losers. And it enhances your ability to know which products are doing better on the different marketplaces.
3. View inventory levels at all your warehouses as well as customizing how you see the inventory.
4. Auto generated PO's based on historical sales. This feature takes the guess work out of knowing which items need to be in-stock especially if you are selling through FBA. You can configure this feature in various ways to allow customization based on your inventory and PO needs.
5. Open API - This is important if you are a more advanced seller and need to integrate Skubana into other apps or platforms.
6. The support team at Skubana has been wonderful to work with and very responsive. They do a much better job that other software companies. Support is included with your package. You can email or talk with a live person in the U.S! And you are never rushed or pressured to get off the phone.
7. They are focused on building features that help you sell more. And in the 2 years we have been using the Skubana software it has gotten better with the new features they have released.

Cons

1. This platform is jammed packed with so many features that you can get a bit overwhelmed. On the filp side, when you do get overwhelmed just email your account manager. Our account manager has been a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 27/10/2017

A fantastic ecommerce "Hub" solution!

Pros

Intuitive - Skubana is incredibly intuitive to use. All of the features and functionality are set up to flow in a very natural way. This is especially great for our end users but it also keeps our training and operational costs down.

All-in-One - No system is an all in one solution but Skubana is pretty close. We can manage an enormous amount of our business through Skubana directly or through one of their ever-expanding App partnerships.

Onboarding - Skubana assigns a point person who walks you and your team through set-up and use of the system. Honestly, they hold your hand so that even technically challenged implementors and users can run w/the platform w/out much effort. This is a huge bonus for smaller companies w/out a lot of resources.

Trouble Shooting - I've never been through an integration that didn't have set-up issues. Skubana works as your partner and your advocate to push issues through to resolution.

Pricing - A company would be hard-pressed to find another solution that does as much as Skubana does.

Cons

I wish they had a bigger staff to do even more great things! The current system already has great functionality. But I know they have more in the pipeline. Skubana's only limitation is its bandwidth and time.

Reviewed on 18/4/2018

A lifesaver in the industry

It truly did help us with our inventory/shipping management on multiple channels

Pros

After attempting multiple inventory management, omni channel, shipping management systems, Skubana was a breath of fresh air. The capabilities inside of this system brought us to the next level in our business. We were able to automate nearly the entire process while receiving detailed reports on various aspects of the business.
The UI is very intuitive and simple to navigate.
The customer support is quick to respond and the development team really does listen.
The price is right on par for the capabilities and automation it brought to our business.

Cons

Building out a more robust reporting feature would be wonderful. From high level reporting to deep diving.

Response from Extensiv

Thanks for the wonderful review and feedback!

Replied 20/4/2018
Matthew

Reviewed on 23/9/2017

Finally Something That Does What It Says !

Pros

Skubana Does What It Says!
I have tried multiple solutions over the years, and every time you start to use the software and it falls short of something huge it was supposed to do. Not at all the case with Skubana, it continually helps us grow. Skubana has also helped us effortlessly ship out of 4 storefront locations along with automation between several of our distributors who dropship.

One of the best parts about Skubana is the analytics. Now we know exactly where we are making money and what we need to improve. Having this feature is nearly priceless and saves tons of headaches cobbling stuff together that ends up not being entirely accurate. WIth Skubnana it's all right there.

Lastly, the customer support is amazing. I have never had such good accurate support using any other services. Ryan and Chad have been amazing to work with,

Tyler

Reviewed on 23/11/2015

A Game Changer

We've been looking for years for a solution to support our fast-growing multi-channel ecommerce business. We tried several other 'competitors' (though, I would not call them that), but they were all missing the pieces to the puzzle. Skubana was the first software solution to have all pieces to the puzzle. This sets them apart in the industry. They get it. They were built from the ground-up knowing the limitations of their competitor's offerings. They made sure they could address those missing pieces. Chad and his team have been top-notch and it has been a great pleasure working with them from launch to running day-to-day operations. I would highly recommend Skubana.

Pros

- total back-end solution for ecommerce businesses big and small
- includes many features and integrations
- lots of new features and integrations always being released
- ground-breaking analytics (now and more coming)
- superlative support

Cons

- learning curve is steeper than expected

Response from Extensiv

Thank you so much for your feedback. Looking forward helping you achieve much more success this holiday season and beyond!

Replied 24/11/2015
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Reviewed on 27/8/2020

Great product and responsive customer service

Pros

Complex but intuitive product, and the client service reps were fantastic - super communicative, knowledgeable and proactive.

Cons

Some aspects of the product are difficult to understand without requesting help/explanation from the client services team.

Dustin
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 20/7/2016

Skubana makes running a business fun again

Our goal at the beginning of 2014 was to find and implement an inventory system across all of our selling channels. It took us over 2 years and many failed attempts. Luckily we found Skubana this year. Finally, I have an accurate view of my sales, inventory and many other perks that make running this business fun again.

Pros

I like the customer support and the reporting most. Not only can I tell where my inventory is and my total valuation but I can also see my exact profit on each item I sell on any selling platform. If there is ever an issue we have a great rep who handles this with us immediately.

Cons

There's not much to not like about this software. They are in the process of integrating with QuickBooks which will be great. I do not use all of their features at this time because my 3PL handles my shipping, but it's nice knowing it's there.

Reviewed on 11/8/2017

Main Inventory Functions very reliable; other secondary functions not so much.

Pros

Skubana's inventory system is very reliable. It tracks outgoing and incoming units well and rarely if ever gets the units wrong. If you are looking for Inventory Management software mainly to track your inventory across multiple platforms, which you should, then Skubana works great.

Cons

Although the interface looks nice, there is a lot of work that can be done. A LOT of the bulk functions need to be done by uploading spreadsheets. Even simple things like selecting/editing multiple items is not an option. If you want to edit something you have to do each of them individually or upload a spreadsheet.

Skubana needs to improve on a few of their secondary functions: Their shipping module is very inefficient and time consuming, and if you want any sort of efficiency you would probably use another shipping software.

Reviewed on 2/6/2017

Saved me hours a day by integrating 4 selling channels into 1 easy to use program.

Saved me tons of time!

Pros

We were selling through Shopify, Amazon, Jet and eBay. Before we got Skubana, I was spending hours a day bouncing back and forth in between the 4 selling platforms making sure orders were importing correctly, stock quantity was current and making sure tracking information was uploaded for each order. Skubana easily integrated all 4 selling channels along with our 3PL we use. It has easily saved me 10+ hours a week.

Cons

The one thing I wish I could do directly from the software is to contact support. It would be nice if there was a button or link that I could click on that would automatically open up an email addressed to my account manager.

Response from Extensiv

David, Thank you for trusting Skubana with your business. We are happy to hear that our platform has significantly improved your productivity in your business. We are constantly improving our platform, so stay tuned!

Replied 5/6/2017
Grant

Reviewed on 28/3/2018

Near Enterprise Grade without the Cost

Saves us countless hours in manual order processing, inventory updating and managing our shipping.

Pros

- Performance oriented for large sellers
- UX that mostly makes business sense vs UX designed by coders
- Multiple warehouses, brands, vendors and channels
- Strong auditing and user controls
- Great value for price
- Good support
- API (but not strong on documentation)

Cons

- Small UI/UX bugs that persist
- Occasional performance hiccups
- Many useful features (bots) have poor documentation

david

Reviewed on 4/2/2020

Skubana- I Can't Live Without You

Vast improvement in efficiency processing orders. This app is everything we hoped it would be from the simplicity of use to the excellent customer service

Pros

The inventory tracking is airtight, and now that they've built a QBO connector, you have accounting natively integrated. Plus there are tons of integrations available so you can essentially plug and play.

Cons

We like everything about it. Nothing not to like.

Response from Extensiv

We appreciate and value your business. Thanks for the feedback!

Replied 5/2/2020
Elijah
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 10/5/2023

Extensiv for Customer Support

As a customer support manager, myself and my team use Extensiv to look up customer order numbers and tracking numbers, confirm/ verify orders placed on the array of ecommerce platforms we sell on, as well as check inventory. Although myself and my team don't use Extensiv extensively, we use it daily due to customer inquiries and other ecommerce platform confirmations/ cancellations. Extesiv has integrated over 7 ecommerce platforms, it's easy to navigate where orders were placed and to search orders quickly. The platform loads quickly and can easily be educated to new employees at the company.

Pros

I enjoy Extensiv Order Managers platform layout that is quick and easy to navigate.

Cons

N/A. Although myself and my team don't use Extensiv extensively, we use it daily due to customer inquiries and other ecommerce platform confirmations/ cancellations. Our team has no complaints regarding the platform nor have I heard of our operations team complain about it.

kris
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 15/3/2017

A Must Have

Game changing SaaS. Automated our business. Have tried all software on the market and SKUbana is by far the best out there. Increased multiple marketplace sales by over 50%. Staff is very help and knowledgeable

Pros

Automated our business. Saved hours per day on tasks.

Response from Extensiv

We thrive on your feedback Kris. Thanks so much for your business. We look forward to continuing to empower your multi-marketplace business.

Replied 15/3/2017
Eric

Reviewed on 20/6/2019

The company really takes care of you!

They also get back to you immediately and answer all my questions - this is huge.

Pros

The software is not only error-free but allows us to integrate all the moving pieces. This is a huge relief for us.

Cons

I don't see any downside to this company at all.

Law

Reviewed on 2/3/2017

The number 1 Multi Channel application on the market

Great customer support, application and the one stop shop for all e-commerce. It runs fluently with the multi channel functions it is the best program on the market. Tried 6 different applications leading to this one because they would be missing a features that were not integrated. This has everything integrated inventory/shipping/Analytics/POs/Multi User log ins. Best program on the market that is always improving.

Pros

When it comes to multi channel software this program capitalizes on everything.

Cons

No Cons because this program is always being updated.

Mayte

Reviewed on 12/7/2017

We were looking for a long time for an affordable software to help us with our inventory...

Pros

I personally highly recommend the software. It is very friendly and helpful. I use it on a daily basic to manage orders, inventory, etc.
They have a very good price and when it comes to customer service they are excellent.

Response from Extensiv

Thanks for your support!

Replied 12/7/2017

Reviewed on 1/12/2018

Good but can be improved

Great for what you need in terms of an everyday order software but like all things there is room for improvement.

Pros

I love how user friendly this software is. I was new to e-commerce and this did not make the transition overwhelming.

Cons

Too many glitches. Search feature needs work and can be very particular. Add in a space after an order number and you'll get zero results. Can be very annoying.

Jack

Reviewed on 23/2/2016

A Company that Truly Understands the Needs of E-commerce businesses

We have been a part of Skubana's growth for about 6 months now and we firmly believe that Skubana is a partner in the continued growth and future of our business. This is one platform that truly understands the needs and pain points of the e-commerce multi channel industries and they have incorporated features to address all these points.
We originally signed up for them simply to be able to sync our inventory across all our e-commerce platforms but soon found ourselves using their tools like analytics, reporting, and vendor auto re-order functions as well. Their customer service is excellent and the best part is that they continue to roll out features all the time, making the system better and better - continuously contributing to the bottom line of our business. We have tried several other softwares over the years and this one has outperformed and underpriced them all.
Highly recommended!

Response from Extensiv

We are fully committed to what got us here ¿ innovation, consistency, & competitive fire. We¿re focused on multi-marketplace e-commerce growth, while staying committed to helping you walk away with more money in your pocket . Thanks for believing in us - we are here for you, always.

Replied 23/2/2016
Caleb

Reviewed on 6/6/2017

Most intuitive UX of the top platforms we've used... by far!

Pros

We have attempted several other, well regarded, inventory management/order tracking systems and none of them have come close to the robust capabilities combined with the thoughtful UX of Skubana. Their automation and orderbots were very simple to set up. Their support was great in getting us off the ground and running.

If you are looking for a comprehensive platform I highly recommend you consider Skubana. They've been outstanding for us!

Cons

I know most platforms charge a % of revenue and even though Skubana's is just 0.25% I still wish this fee was not a necessary part of their pricing model.

Mendy

Reviewed on 15/8/2017

Overall it is a great solution for syncing inventory managing shipping across multiple...

Pros

Makes my job easier syncing, managing shipping across muliple channels such as Amazon, Jet, Shopify, Walmart and more

Cons

lack of live support I.e. would like a number to be able to call in and speak to someone about an issue for immediate solution

Jeff

Reviewed on 5/10/2016

Look NASA - Skubana's Launch team far exceeded our expectations.

We have tried over 12 different platforms for order management software and by far Skubana has exceed our expectations and met 100% of our needs

Their shipping component is area where we were a little skeptical however with the proper training we have mastered it.

By far, the launch process was the smoothest, and most knowledgable I have experienced since I have been selling online since 1998. I think NASA should look to Skubana for their next Rocket Ship launch.

Pros

Their support staff

Cons

The shipping module

Response from Extensiv

We're so glad that you find Skubana as an important component in efficiently running your business. Trust that we are consistently working to cater more awesome tools and services to ensure that our partnership drives your business to continues success!

Replied 12/10/2016
Jesenia
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 12/5/2023

Order Management Review

Good

Pros

Easy to use and accurate with the prices.

Cons

FedEx multiple boxes discount does not sync accurate from our account. When done in our software multiple boxes usually we get discounts.