inFlow Inventory Reviews

About inFlow Inventory

Looking for an inventory and order management system for your small or medium-sized business? inFlow is used in over 90 countries around the world for manufacturing, wholesale, distribution, ecommerce, and more. It's also simple...

Browse inFlow Inventory Reviews

Steven
Steven
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 21/12/2018

Does what we need it to..

Pros

We switched from the desktop version of inflow.

We use MacOS/IOS as a company and were growing concerned that we would have to switch platforms completely to allow our team "cloud" access to our inventory and invoicing.

The new interface makes the transition very simply and gives us the full functionality we need on our operating systems.

Cons

We would like to see the continued development of the web app

Todd
  • Industry: Farming

Reviewed on 6/3/2024

All Software is a work in progress

Overall its the best i have found. I used Millenium software called Aatrex and it had one major advantage, I was able to program my own reports using crystal reports. The disadvantage is they have not gone to the cloud or handheld devices.

Pros

The ability to have many types of inventory and pricing in CAD & other currencies.
The pre baked different ways an order can be printed, invoice, confirmation, pick list, box label

Cons

I cannot figure out how to make an inventory report that excludes items with zero inventory on hand.
The software is missing the ability to easily print out a list of available products that i can hand to a customer.
In order to have such a list, I must export to excel and manually remove any items with zero or negative inventory. Its a huge time sink

Odoo

Reasons for Choosing inFlow Inventory

Because i needed something accessible remotely to begin with. once i switched i learned how flexible the software is for inventory management.

Reasons for Switching to inFlow Inventory

Odoo seemed like an octopus, always offering more modules and too many features.

Response from Archon Systems

Hi Todd, thanks for this great, detailed review!
Regarding your report, here are two tips that could help:

1. You could use an Inventory by Location report which can exclude products with zero quantity.
2. If your plan includes inFlow Showroom, you could create a public showroom and share that link with your customers. Showrooms can exclude out-of-stock products, and unlike an emailed or printed report, the showrooms are updated live based on the latest inFlow data.

Hope that helps, and thanks again! ^TW

Edward
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

review of inflow Cloud

My experience has been overall good, very few complaints

Pros

It is all intuitive and easy to under stand, creating and managing part numbers and BOMs is easy.

Cons

The only option I know of to see what parts are still needed to be picked to complete a manufacture order is to hit the autofill button.

Top inFlow Inventory Alternatives

Maxwell
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 27/2/2019

First day of product

Overall, don't color me impressed. It has a pretty interface and great functionality in theory. However the design elements are no better than that of an average student at a community college. It crashes and the server stability will leave you waiting to perform inventory.

Pros

In theory this works great. Limited to growth with a company with no API support. Which is unfortunate that they chose this route considering their pricing is on tier with medium size businesses in mind.

Cons

If the servers are down so frequently, the app will automatically opt for you to uninstall if it wasn't able to grab update information. You will also not be able to actively get to your inventory. If users are paying for a cloud service... you might want to get some server stability first. Yes... it's all secure, however this is risk management that should be addressed prior to charging for a product. My investors would have my head if I attempted to charge for such a beast.

MARY
  • Industry: Sports

INFLOW FOR WINDOWS

Hands down, the best decision we have made for Inventory tracking, order writing and invoicing.

Pros

We love the ability to easily enter orders and track their progress. The Reporting is amazing and the ability to customize fields is key to our ability to utilize INFLOW in the most efficient way for our Company.

Cons

There are not many cons. One would be the fact that once we import new data, the new pricing does not update on Purchase Orders. That would be super helpful for us.

Response from Archon Systems

Thanks very much for this great feedback, Mary!

For PO pricing, this may depend on what kind of import is being done. But just in case it helps: if the PO price is different from the saved vendor price, you should see an icon beside the "Unit price" field to save that PO's price back to the vendor record.
^TW

Jessica
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 23/9/2022

Inflow Inventory is my go to product

10/10 would recommend. Keeps track of orders, customers , and inventory in one stop shop.

Pros

I like the user friendliness of this software. Being a small business it makes life a lot easier.

Cons

Sometimes I have trouble uploading price sheets.

Mai
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Improvement the system

when changing inflow premise to inflow cloud, some function is not same, difficult for work

Pros

inflow cloud, more convenience, faster, no need to thru main computer

Cons

not using frequently so not known, just admin

Response from Archon Systems

Hi Mai, thanks for supporting inFlow through On-Premise and now our cloud app. If you have any questions as you use our web, Windows, or mobile apps, please don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected]. Our team is happy to help!
^TW

Brian

Reviewed on 30/5/2024

It has been a great asset to our companies tracking of and distributing inventory accurately for our job costing

Pros

Organization of inventory for tracking and job costing

Cons

A little slow to get to know how to use the program

Laura
  • Industry: Furniture

Overall great product.

Overall the system is easy to use and has helped our company track products!

Pros

This is a great way to track pre-owned furniture that we store in our facility. We can track location and value of the product.

Cons

Front end of the product is a little bit limiting as far as the information that can be displayed.

Response from Archon Systems

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, Laura!

Karen

Happy overall

Overall great product and great customer service

Pros

The simplicity and ease of use. The great customer service.

Cons

doesn't update if we get returns. So I have to imput manually

• Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 22/10/2018

One of the better offline packages I've tried, cloud based offering is coming along nicely

Support for this software is very good, I never have a problem getting a response, and there is a user based forum that also has a lot of information.

Pros

I liked that it was affordable, did not require that you pay a monthly subscription (for the offline version) and that it was more intuitive than most I've tried. The new integrated barcode feature of the cloud product brings this to the level of $10,000 systems I have used in the past.

Cons

The biggest con with both versions of this software is the inability to handle multiple warehouses properly. If an item you have is in multiple locations, it treats those locations as different bins on the same shelf, so it will not tell you that you need to order more for warehouse "A" of there is enough in warehouse "B,C,D" to meet the min/max criteria. This requires you to use different part numbers for the same thing in each warehouse, which is doable but annoying when it comes to transferring between warehouses and labelling.

Response from Archon Systems

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the review!

We have significantly improved how locations work in inFlow since your review. It's now possible to have separate reorder points for each of your locations and different actions you want to take at each location when that point is hit.

For example, you could set a reorder point for your main warehouse and have that warehouse get replenished by purchases to your vendor. Meanwhile you could have smaller reorder points at your stores or branches that get replenished through Stock Transfers from your main warehouse. Manufacturers could also choose for a finished item to get replenished by building more on a Work Order.

Hope that helps!

Reviewed on 7/5/2018

It's the most comprehensive small business software I've come across with excellent customer...

Better tracking if purchases, inventory and sales, pretty much important in running a business.

Pros

I love that it has all the features from purchase to sales and the inventory functionalities are comprehensive. It captures almost all of our business scenarios. It is really comprehensive vs all other software that we evaluated. I would say that this is the top inventory software in its class, before the big ERPs. Also, their recent strategy to move to cloud with integration to popular platforms has made the software more relevant, and made our business easier to operate. Finally, the customer service is really great. They do interact with all users closely and they listen to product improvement suggestions.

Cons

1) it would really really be a big productivity boost to be able to create sales order, review customer receivables/orders, and stock transfers in the mobile app or at least in the web app

Response from Archon Systems

Hey Mark,

Thanks for the great review! Just wanted to let you know that it is now possible to do all the things you mentioned: create and review Sales Orders/ Purchase Orders, and Stock transfers in both the mobile app and also in the web app.

Cheers,

Bas

Reviewed on 29/7/2022

the one that does it all

Now that we have it working and implemented, it is so much more fun to work with. there is an overview for al you can think of...... all reports you want, but also clear and up to date data

Pros

The programm covers almost everything in 1 program.
from buying, receiving, selling through the web-site build in or external, to delivering and invoicing.
There are a lot of other programs, but only a few with all these functionalyties in 1 programm

Cons

in the beginning we had problems, by picking the goods they forgot to also ship the goods.... in my inventory reports the goods only left after i shipped the orders.
I would love it if there would be a link in the programm to a tutorial page.... if you have questions or doubts...that you can look it up easely.
I think there are to low limits on orders per month and users...the programm will be expensive for us! ( we are not selling, the orders are to deliver what the doctors are in need of..... so no revenue will come out)

Seann
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

The best inventory control software around!

with Inflow we finally were able to control our inventory, prepare quotes, sales orders and invoices, in everything in one place, there's no need to buy extra modules.

Pros

Inflow is very easy to use, clear, easy to understand, and full of functionalities that interconnect smoothly, we can search from multiple fields, and the best is that they have now the cloud version at a fraction of the cost of similar systems, even with less functionalities.

Cons

The lack of integration with ecommerce marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Walmart, but I think the company is working on this.

Response from Archon Systems

Thanks for the review, Seann!

We do have a sales integration with Amazon and it's possible to connect to eBay and Walmart through our integration with CartRover.

Hope that helps!

Fons
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 26/9/2022

Continuesly improved performance with great helpdesk

Overall I'm very positive about Inflow Inventory and so are my colleagues and bookkeeper. We have access from our mobile devices which is great. I also have to mention the help-desk, it is very useful and correct.

Pros

It's a great way to keep track of stock from purchase to sales. And with the Woocommerce integration it has increased its usefulness.

Cons

There is some discrepancy between theoretical purchases and real world, practical situations with suppliers. But this cannot be helped. I would like to see an option where purchases that are in transit with an ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) could be included in stock levels. That way clients visiting the online showroom could see when their required products would be available for delivery from our warehouse.

JOHN

Reviewed on 4/5/2018

REALLY LIKING THE SOFTWARE, EASY TO USE AND HAS SIMPLE USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE

UNTIL MORE EMPLOYEES ARE FURTHER EDUCATED ON OUR PROCESS AND PLANS THE SOFTWARE WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO POPULATE AND GET US INTO GOOD HABITS AND ROUTINES, OTHER THAN THAT THE SOFTWARE WAS INCREDIBLY EASY TO SETUP.

I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO EASILY POPULATE THE SOFTWARE FOR SEVERAL OF OUR AREAS AND DEPARTMENTS AND AM CURRENTLY WORKING WITH VARIOUS MANAGERS.

Pros

PERSONALLY LIKE THE LOCATIONS FEATURES AND SUB-LOCATIONS, EASY TO ASSIGN ASSETS TO THEIR APPROPRIATE DEPARTMENTS AND USERS. I ALSO LIKE THE FEATURE TO ADD IN YOUR OWN TABS AND FIELDS.

Cons

I WOULD LIKE FOR THE SHOWROOM TO BE ABLE TO BE SPLIT INTO SEVERAL OR VARIOUS SECTIONS....SUCH AS BEING ABLE TO FILTER ONE DIVISION FROM THE OTHER, POSSIBLY HAVING INDIVIDUAL SHOWROOMS FOR EACH DEPARTMENT SO THAT WE CAN MAKE IT EASIER TO FILTER EACH DEPARTMENT'S ASSETS AND HAVE THEM BE SHOWN ONLY FOR THEIR ASSIGNED USERS WE INVITE.

WE ARE NOT USING THIS SOFTWARE OR THE SHOWROOM FOR CUSTOMERS, WE ARE ONLY USING IT FOR THE STAFF AND HAVING 1-2 EMPLOYEES (MYSELF AND ONE OTHER) POPULATE AND USE THIS SOFTWARE ON A DAILY BASIS. WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE EACH DIVISION/DEPARTMENT'S MANAGER(S) BE ABLE TO VIEW THEIR OWN STOCK VIA THE SHOWROOM AND BE ABLE TO POSSIBLY EASILY PRINT OR UPDATE THEIR AREA/DEPT BY PRINTING OUT A PAGE VIA THE SHOWROOM AND HANDING ME AND THE OTHER INFLOW USER SO WE CAN UPDATE THEIR STOCK ON A WEEKLY OR BI-WEEKLY BASIS. SOME AREAS NEED TO BE UPDATED MORE FREQUENTLY THAN OTHERS.

Jesus
  • Industry: Printing

Reviewed on 10/8/2017

Head of Warehouses with more than 4 years of experience

Pass all Excel inventories very quickly and manage the products in more than 5+ stores

Pros

The flexibility that gives the user, if I need a report that does not have inFlow I can export / create it to Excel.
I can also simply copy and paste data.
I currently handle 6000+ SKUs in more than 5 stores, more than 100,000+ Sales without slowing down problems, or headaches.
Thanks to this program you move from ordered storage to chaotic storage without problems

Cons

I do not have a clear disadvantage ... mmm ... I see that you can not handle products with expiration date, but that is not my item

Charel

Reviewed on 7/4/2017

roughly 3 years experience using inFlow

Quality is tops - innovative.
Took me some time to adapt to the program in general - probably because accounting is not my field of expertise.
Found some limitations to the program e.g. limited usable space inside the remarks box of SQ to keep SQ a one pager.
Customer support superb: always helpful, friendly and gets the job done.
Currently I do not use all the features of the program hence program bit expensive for my needs - however i am excited with the scope the program offers!

Pros

A one time purchase, no recurring expenses unless additional support is required.

Cons

Slight limitations here and there based on personal needs, but I found ways to overcome those

Toby
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 24/8/2022

Great Product for the Investment

Using InFlow, we have integrated work orders, inventory, and purchasing into one "place". Great options for reporting and usage. Overall, a simple, easy-to-use inventory management program, should satisfy most small business needs.

Pros

The ease of use and customer service make this product what it is. This software literally does everything we need.

Cons

I really have no "Cons". Maybe a little more user-defined templates, but I have made it work just fine for our use.

Melissa
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 14/3/2019

Easy way to do Inventory

Have been an inFlow customer for many years and will continue to be for many more.

Pros

Easy to use and setup, pricing plans for every budget. Customer support is quick to respond and really helpful. Has a lot of features and their development team is always looking to add more.

Cons

They really need a built in feature for lot/batch number tracking. There are several work around solutions (that do actually work) but it would be nice to have this be a standard feature.

Andy
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 14/4/2020

Great for my small business

I have a small business with several products. I find the inventory control easy and useful. The input of data is simple, so I have all my customer information. The reporting is excellent, so I can find out stock, costs, sales etc at the touch of a button.

Pros

The system is very user friendly. I am not much good at technical stuff, but I find inflow easy to use.

Cons

There is nothing that springs to mind that I would change.

Response from Archon Systems

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Andy. We really appreciate it!

Replied 20/4/2020
Justin
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Reviewed on 2/11/2018

A leap forward in stock control suitable for small manufactures

We needed a system that could be easily worked with by multiple functions in our small organisation. We needed it to be able to handle multiple currencies for sales and purchases in a simple and intuitive way. Finally we needed it to be able to give us clear oversight of our stock levels and give us the ability to manufacture products for our customers quickly without holding excessive stock levels.

Pros

The software is easy to use and intuitive. The You get a real sense that they are learning about their customers needs and are trying to build the functionality you need into the product. customer support is excellent and very interactive.
I believe it has the ability to scale with us.

Cons

There are some niggly ways that the current systems works but these have been reported back to customer support.

Mina
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 21/8/2023

Very User Friendly

Very Good

Pros

It's very easy to deploy and setup , user friendly and easy to learn and train your team on it.Customer service is very responsive and helpful.

Cons

It has some missing feature that may be critical for us and will ease our whole order process and fulfillment like product variant matrix.

Odoo and Zoho Inventory

Reasons for Switching to inFlow Inventory

Easy to use and learn.
Grozdanka
  • Industry: Warehousing

Reviewed on 15/10/2018

Review one

Very good.

Pros

The software is good and reliable. Relatively easy to work with. A lot of reports and the main benefit that we use to export in the excel format.

Cons

There is no way to search product in SO, SQ and PO . Our SQ and SO sometimes are 240-350 position and we have to go trough all of them to find the product that we need to check.

Christina

Reviewed on 3/12/2015

Great Inventory Software, Timesaver :)

Pros

InFlow has completely organized our inventory, we can easily see what we need to reorder and when we need to order it. It has saved our bacon so many times! People may forget what's been sold, but the software remembers everything! InFlow has saved us so much time, and has saved us money since now we order only what we need. We love inFlow!

Cons

I do wish for a few more reports, but the inFlow software is so good, that I would highly recommend it regardless. I really don't have any major issues with inFlow. It works really well. A couple of times per year I'm asked to find numbers that I haven't before, and it takes me a little while to figure out what to do, but I could always watch an online tutorial.