Microsoft 365 Reviews

4.7

4.7

About Microsoft 365

Microsoft 365, formerly Office 365, is a suite of office collaboration and productivity applications. The software encompasses modules that enables the use of Microsoft Office suite and cloud-based solutions such as Skype,...

Browse Microsoft 365 Reviews

13,584 of 13,584 reviews
Blair
Blair

Reviewed on 24/10/2019

A must have for any office

Overall, this is excellent software that's well worth the annual fee that Microsoft charges. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an Office suite of software, whether a small office or larger organization.

Pros

Office 365 is packed with great software at a great annual price. It's simple to use, but also very powerful. I primarily use Word and PowerPoint for my job and I find it quick, easy and effective. The new feature where PowerPoint makes suggestions to improve your slide is really nice and often spurs ideas in me.

Outlook is a powerful email, contact and calendar that you can use across multiple platforms and share with co-workers and family. One more than one occasion it has helped me remember important dates and appointments as well as keeping on track regarding my work responsibilities.

I don't use excel, but people I know who do speak highly of it and how flexible and powerful it is.

Cons

There is very little about Office 365 I don't like. Outlook could use an aesthetic overhaul in my opinion, but that's a pretty minor gripe for software as powerful as this.

WordPerfect Office

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

Office 365 is superior in every way and well worth the money.

Reviewed on 21/3/2024

M365 - Built for Business

Incredible. By far the best holistic office suite I have ever used.

Pros

Functionality, accessibility and administrative access to amazing.
Microsoft have come leaps and bounds over the past decade.

Cons

Some additional security functionality would be good in the future to replace other the need for 3rd party threat detection or RMM functions.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

It's a far more advanced and holistic offering. Microsoft Office 365 is the best product on the market in it's field.
Jaqlyn
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 24/5/2024

Best option on the market but could use some changes

Overall, Microsoft 365 is a great product. From our experience, it is the best option for document creation, spreadsheets, etc. We have found it very useful in our small business operations. It has more features and customization options (especially in Excel) than any alternative options. It is just awfully expensive considering the free and low cost alternatives on the market. Additionally, the desktop version is much better. If they could make the online version have the same capabilities of the desktop version, it would be better.

Pros

Despite being one of the more expensive options on the market, I'd say it's definitely the best. While there are other free/less expensive options, Microsoft 365 has more options, features, customizations, etc. that make it worth the additional cost (that is, if you need the extra features). The ability for everything to be synchronized from device to device and be online as well as on the desktop version is very helpful for business and personal use.

Cons

The desktop version is much better than the online version. The desktop version of Excel has had a known glitch that made it unusable for almost a year for some users, and they did not resolve the issue and instead pushed for the online version or a newer desktop version (that you have to pay for of course). The customer service is abysmal because they offer one of the best product options and don't really have to be good. And, the pricing to use for business purposes is costly considering you used to be able to buy a code for Microsoft Office Desktop and be able to use it for years (which you can no longer do).

Top Microsoft 365 Alternatives

Google Cloud Storage

SoftMaker Office

Google Calendar

Jeanne
  • Industry: Law Enforcement

Reviewed on 19/1/2019

50/50

I'm on the fence about Office 365. Some of the features work really well like the applications. Other features like OneDrive aren't as trustworthy as I had hoped. Our company has had issues with accessing files on OneDrive and SharePoint. Microsoft tech support usually has the problem resolved within 24 hours. But for a 24 hours facility, sometimes that's not fast enough. Ultimately the decision was not mine to move to Office 365. Had I known it wasn't very reliable, I would have waited to transition to it.

Pros

SharePoint is a good function for a medium to large sized business. We use it to post documents that our staff use consistently so they can find everything in one place. The documents can get kind of buried in the file structure but it's ideally the same as Windows Explorer once you get used to it. It's nice that you can personalize the sites with background photos and text. Another great feature is the downloadable apps that you get with an E3 account. You can download the apps on a number of computers so you can use it anywhere. Additionally you can download the apps on your phone or tablet.

Cons

OneDrive has given me some trouble when I've got the folder linked with my computer. If you upload things to the OneDrive via internet browser, it's great. Once I added it to my desktop and opened the file window to be used in addition to the web browser, it got questionable. I would open files from the file explorer window and edit them and they wouldn't upload to OneDrive when saved. It's something you really have to keep an eye on. Maybe it was my network card or internet connection. But when you have more than one person editing the same files at different times, you never know if you're getting the most up to date version of that file. I've lost a lot of data because of this. Also when you create Groups and try to use that group for an email, you have to be sure to expand the group or it won't be sent as an email. It will send as a group message and most of the people I work with don't know how to view that.

Megan
Megan
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 20/3/2024

Microsoft 365 the Powerhouse of my Business

I have nothing but great things to say about Microsoft 365. Once I leaned how to navigate it, and operate all of programs I feel in love.

Pros

I love the entire program, it is reasonably priced, safe, efficient, and a stand alone workhorse. I feel it is one of the best products Microsoft office has ever created

Cons

The Excell program it a bit tedious to operate, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes your go to program for all your accounting, and clinic list needs.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

I opted for Microsoft 365 because of the safety features, and it offered everything that I needed in one program instead of multiple applications.
Rita
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 26/3/2024

An everyday tool

Pros

I like how every different app/feature is connected in some way with the other, like the calendar has a connection with outlook and teams or like tables and graphics from excel can be incorporated into word documents

Cons

I still find the editing features not good enough and sometimes I want to edit the graphics, tables and images a bit more.

Reviewed on 22/4/2024

The standard for pretty much everything

Pros

It's the most well-known system out there, nearly everyone has grown up on it. One can't be doing anything digital without using a Microsoft system daily.

Cons

It's still got its old clunky ways, making you click all the time for simple actions, not always the fastest, best-designed, or most fun to use.

Jessica
  • Industry: E-Learning
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 23/5/2024

It has it all

Pros

You have the ease and function of all necessary work applications in one program.

Cons

At times, some programs may feel outdated, such as online meetings via Teams.

Miguel
Miguel

Reviewed on 27/5/2024

Good tool but it can be better

Pros

The wide options of app available, from email, to online meetings.

Cons

It is not the best UI design and user experience (UX) It could be much better.

Leigh
Leigh
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 23/5/2024

Good product, but support should be better

Good but not exceptional. Certain tools, like Teams, could/should be less complicated to integrate

Pros

Quality of product is good and pricing for breadth of features is good "when bundled"

Cons

Intergration with desktop and the over usage of icons - menus can actually be more functional, as icons are NOT as intuitive as Microsoft seems to think.

Tami

Reviewed on 3/10/2019

It may not be totally free for Non-Profits, but it's worth the small price!

Where many in our church wanted to, and do, use Google Docs / G Suite because they either want something free for their limited use or don't understand that you can do collaboration in Office 365, the business office of our church fought to stay with Office 365 because it's easier when you get into more than just creating text paragraphs on a page. You may not have the design level of something like Adobe InDesign, but you can create beautiful documents, tables, presentations, and a host of other items that are essential to church communications.

Pros

Years of advancements make Office the clear winner for business applications over G Suite
The templates that come with Office 365 applications and the ones you can find online
Easy offline use
Ability to use with documents created in Google Docs / G Suite by parishioners
SharePoint has great features that the G Suite collaborative environment doesn't have

Cons

Inability to create groups in Exchange that do not include email addresses outside of your domain
The one Office 365 application that hasn't advanced a great deal is PowerPoint - but it still gets the job done if you aren't trying to do anything too fancy as long as you avoide Death by PowerPoint bulleted text

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

Honestly, we did get G Suite for the email because we needed to create group email addresses with emails being forwarded outside of our domain. So really, neither Office 365, nor G Suite fit all of what we wanted . . . but between the two, we are covered!
Joyce

Reviewed on 3/12/2019

I prefer office 365 to Google Suite

I prefer 365 over Google Suites and am frustrated by younger team members push for Google. I find 365 support far superior and technical support staff always helpful. I use all 365 products regularly in my work day and find it more reliable.

Pros

- ability to work from anywhere as long as I have internet
-cloud based so I have access to all my files even when on a different computer
- Access my email, files and all Microsoft programs from any location and device
-great customer support
-can work on device vs cloud and then save on device or cloud
-share documents- collaborate
- security
- no licensing issues- everyone in office has same service and upgrades at the same time

Cons

-since everything is cloud based if issues with internet equal issues access files
-updates can take a lot of time
-you have to purchase a subscription
- changing features
-- sometimes get "hung up" and doesn't do anything and will self shut down

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft 365

Younger group of staff members prefer G Suite so we have both.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

I prefer it over the alternative. We are going to switch entire company back over to 365 from G Suite in the next 3-6 months.
Andrei
Andrei
  • Industry: Computer Games
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 13/5/2020

Great software suite with a clean modern look, a bit limited in the purchasing aspect

Using Office 365 is really smooth and I enjoy the minimalistic look which allows you to focus on the content not on all the tiny icons in the menus. I've been a fan of OpenOffice previously and currently I'm also using Google Docs but nothing beats Microsoft when it comes to a full suite of applications for office work.

Pros

Office 365 has a great modern look that spans across all their software and apps. The usual subscriptions offer the whole suite of programs to get most of your work done within it: Word for writing, Excell for calculations, spreadsheets, and charts, Power Point for presentations, Outlook for email, OneNote for fast notes, Access for databases, etc.
The installation is done very easy and the software almost no configuring apart from the user logging in.

Cons

While some of the programs available in the suite are great for the majority of uses, some are not, such as Sharepoint which is for your company's intranet, Access for databases which is way slower than even the free alternatives.
This is a paid software so obviously any free alternatives could work but not as smoothly.
A problem I've ran into using Word was that the document needed a lot of modifications in order to be uploaded as an ebook and published on Amazon.
Unfortunately I would really like to buy only a few of the programs I need. They have a way for businesses and individuals to purchase some but it's only for Word, Excell, and PowerPoint whereas I require Outlook as well, too bad.

Google Docs and Apache OpenOffice

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft 365

Apache OpenOffice froze often, looked like some program I'd use in Windows 95 and overall was pretty bad.

Apache OpenOffice

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

Google Docs was way too limited for my client's requirements, and OpenOffice too unstable.
Stefanos

Reviewed on 6/11/2020

Microsoft 365 review

Being part of technical teams which have designed, planned, deployed and tested Microsoft 365 solutions for clients around the world, I am confident that Microsoft 365 suite of products, services and tools is the most comprehensive and reliable online collaboration and Office productivity system available.

Pros

I enjoy Microsoft 365 versatility and the multitude of features it offers to its users. It is very easy to deploy online in the Microsoft Cloud and is very intuitive and easy to use by even users with zero computer literacy. Microsoft 365 Apps are stable, constantly updated via Microsoft Update, as part of the pay per user per month model. Also Microsoft offers the capability to end users to install and activate the Microsoft 365 Apps to a maximum of five (5) endpoints.

Cons

In some cases there could be incompatibilities when opening and editing a document or spreadsheet which was created in Libre Office or Open Office. Also there can be incompatibilities when opening an old version of MS Word, Excel or Access files, which were created in previous versions of MS Office.

Apache OpenOffice and LibreOffice

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

Microsoft 365 is by far the most productive, flexible and extensible Cloud-based suite of Office productivity tools available. It has the most features and is well-tested and mature.
Chirag
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 11/2/2021

Excellent office productivity with Microsoft 365

The overall experience has been very good. We have great uptime and speed. All products have similar look and feel to them. Newcomers find it easy to adapt to it. Governance is easy and there aren't many questions arising from its use. We feel productive with Microsoft 365.

Pros

Unification of information is a terrific asset with Microsoft 365. We use SharePoint for document management and news, OneNote for meetings, OneDrive for storage, Exchange for email, ADFS for accounts and more. In a single spot, we can manage our day to day business needs and collaboration with our customers. This unification also allows us to perform excellent IT governance.

Cons

Microsoft 365's analytics are poor but getting better each month. It is difficult for us to understand usage of SharePoint. We would love to understand summarization of incoming and outgoing emails without needing in-depth analysis by person. It's there but there are limitations; we can't do planning surrounding the analytics Microsoft 365 provides.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

Users were very adaptable to Microsoft 365. We noticed that even if we had G Suite, we would need Office productivity products. Instead of expending on multiple products, we chose to go with Microsoft 365 and unify our business productivity needs in a single vendor. Our other infrastructure also relied on some on-prem and some cloud products from Microsoft, which made it easier for us to make a turn towards Microsoft 365. Microsoft 365 also allowed us to use Visio, MS Project and other tools with relative ease.
Manuel

Reviewed on 25/2/2021

Great productivity suite but you need to get used to it

I definitely recommend it for three reasons: one, the office tools are the best in their category (Word, PoerPoint, etc...); two, it is not expensive compared with other subscription services ((I pay around 15 euros a month); and three, it is improving and adding more features and tools all the time. Despite same flaws, it is a very good deal.

Pros

It offers a lot. It is not only about the apps that we all know (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). It is also about task management with To Do and Planner. Robust document sharing with Sharepoint, drawing with Whiteboard (awesome tool) or managing your email with Outlook. The range of tools that Microsoft offers for the 365 subscription is simly astonishing and it gives you pretty much all you need for the day to day management of your work.

Cons

Log in management is an issue with Microsoft. You sometimes get logged off for no reason and then your password is not recognized. You have to dig into the customer service forums to find solutions. As customer service is nonexistent, you are on your own.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

Google's office tools are simply not as good as Microsoft's. I also prefer to work with desktop applications and that is something that is not possible with G Suite.
Tim
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 10/9/2021

Office 365 Review

Overall, Microsoft 365 has become a staple to our business, embraced over the pandemic with Teams meetings, etc.

Pros

Definitely the integration with other tools, as well as the new features that appear periodically; some of which aren't necessarily useful for us, but some have had a significant impact - such as Stream, which we use to control our training documents.

Cons

The PowerBI component is far too finicky, not smart enough to allow a regular user to use. Having one person dedicated to PowerBI is a waste of resources, when alternatives can produce the same results with much less of a learning curve. Metabase, for example, automatically tries to produce reports on your behalf with examples.

Danang Muhammad
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 28/9/2021

A Productivity suite for everyday job you'd never change!

As a freelance translator, I definitely use Microsoft Office on a daily basis. I use the Mac version of Office, and this software is extremely beneficial to me. I prefer to type scripts in Word. The formatting options are quite extensive. I use Excel to keep track of schedules, client lists, and monthly expenses. While PowerPoint is used to present to clients, the templates provided are quite good and visually appealing. Collaboration features that make it easy to see changes made by peers, as well as 1 TB of online storage that is more than enough for document storage. However, the monthly subscription fee is quite pricey for personal, and the iPad application's numerous limitations frequently prevent me from working when i didn't carry my Mac.

Pros

It just all-in-one complete productivity suite you need to do your job. An auto-save document feature (i use OneDrive) that saves me thousand time, and the fact that this software is a standard in every industry brings convenience to its users to exhange document and work on same project.

Cons

The subscription fee which pretty expensive for individual, the iPad app is less intuitive as it doesn't offer full function like the desktop version.

Google Docs and WPS Office

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

Microsoft 365 offer compatibility support and being standard means eliminating error formatting on documents.
Pawan

Reviewed on 25/1/2023

"Empowering Businesses with Microsoft 365: A Comprehensive Review"

Overall, Microsoft 365 is a powerful and versatile tool that offers a wide range of features and capabilities for businesses and organizations of all sizes and across all industries. It provides an all-in-one solution for collaboration, productivity, and security, making it an ideal choice for businesses looking to streamline their workflows and improve efficiency.One of the most liked features of Microsoft 365 is the Office Suite that includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office applications, which allow for easy editing and sharing of documents. This is a great tool for businesses that handle a lot of documents and need to collaborate on them. Additionally, Microsoft 365 includes Exchange Online for email and calendar management, SharePoint for file sharing and collaboration, OneDrive for Business for cloud storage, and Microsoft Teams for virtual meetings and chat messaging. This makes it easy for team members to communicate and collaborate, which is essential for the smooth running of a business.Another liked feature is the security and compliance features that are included in Enterprise Mobility + Security, which provide advanced security and compliance features to protect data and devices. This is a great feature for businesses that handle sensitive data as it gives them peace of mind that their data is secure.Overall, Microsoft 365 is a comprehensive and versatile tool that offers a wide range of features and capabilities, making it an ideal solution for bus

Pros

Microsoft 365 is widely used and popular for its comprehensive set of tools and features. It includes Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security, which together provide an all-in-one solution for businesses and organizations.One of the most liked features is the Office Suite that includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office applications, which allow for easy editing and sharing of documents. Additionally, Microsoft 365 includes Exchange Online for email and calendar management, SharePoint for file sharing and collaboration, OneDrive for Business for cloud storage, and Microsoft Teams for virtual meetings and chat messaging.Another liked feature is the security and compliance features that are included in Enterprise Mobility + Security, which provide advanced security and compliance features to protect data and devices, this is a big plus for businesses that handle sensitive data.Overall, Microsoft 365 is a comprehensive and versatile tool that offers a wide range of features and capabilities, making it an ideal solution for businesses and organisations of all sizes and across all industries.

Cons

It requires a good amount of training to be able to fully utilize its capabilities. Furthermore, some users may find the cost of Microsoft 365 high, especially for smaller businesses or individuals, this can be a concern for them. Additionally, some users may experience difficulties in integrating Microsoft 365 with other third-party software.

Google Workspace and Zoho Workplace

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

Because of its comprehensive set of tools and features. It includes Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security, which together provide an all-in-one solution for businesses and organizations. Microsoft 365 includes Office Suite, Exchange Online, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, and Microsoft Teams, which are not included in many alternative products. Additionally, Microsoft 365 includes Enterprise Mobility + Security, which provides advanced security and compliance features to protect data and devices, this is not included in many alternative products. Furthermore, Microsoft 365 is known for its integration capabilities with other Microsoft products, making it a great option for organizations already using Microsoft products.
Carlos J.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 14/9/2018

A complete set of extremely useful programs for work or home

Excel is what I use the most, and for me it is more than a spreadsheet creating tool, is a mathematical, drawing, statistical, and many more things tool.
Besides of using WORD as my document redaction tool to generate documentation for my projects, I also use it whenever I need to check a text redaction for written messages to be sent by e-mail or other text apps since I normally get better grammar suggestions with it.

Pros

I will mention a few of these programs to make a reference:
WORD offers probably the largest selection of font types on text managing apps. The panel control at the top (Ribbon) is very intuitive and consistent with all MS office tools, you get familiar with it quickly, and also adding numbering, bullets, or other visual helps to improve your document’s look is really easy, just highlight the paragraph you are working on, right-click on it and a mini-toolbar will appear so you can select what you need to edit, format, or add. In case of any grammar or typing errors are made, the program has a “real-time” spelling check that suggests spelling and grammar corrections, so your work can have the quality you need.
EXCEL is my workhorse, I use it to create tables, make calculations, generate graphs, and also make small programing routines. You could even create your own mini-ERP with this app.
POWERPOINT is the data show presentation tool by excellence, you can download multiple templates on line, and interact with it by activating the highlighter and pen features to write on top of your presentation.

Cons

On WORD Sometimes placing inserted images into your text becomes a little tricky, but with a little practice they end up in the right spot.
On EXCEL I have experienced some lag between the time you move your cursor in the cells, and when it actually moves, I guess we may be working on-line without knowing it :)

Claudia
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 7/2/2019

Offers great apps and tools to optimize productivity and communication

Perfect for business use. Lots of different apps and features that are very useful in businesses. It helps allow for better communication between coworkers, especially with Skype (for video conferencing), Microsoft Teams (for instant messaging), and Yammer (for creating polls, praise, and any updates). Office 365 has definitely helped me work more efficiently. I've gone from "working harder" to "working smarter" thanks to this software!

Pros

I like how it has OneDrive so that you can upload things onto the Cloud Drive so that you can share it with other users. I also like how you can create groups and put multiple e-mails. I also like how you can create calendars and share them with people (which is especially helpful in the business office setting to know when certain people have appointments/meetings, at work, on vacation, etc.). The instant message via Microsoft Teams is great too when trying to communicate with people in different offices. I also like how there are so many different apps I can utilize. There is Delve, Flow, Kaizala, OneNote, Yammer, and PowerApps, Dynamics 365. Unfortunately, I don't use these at my office, but I can see them being utilized fully in other businesses. I use Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint a lot. I like how all of these have templates too, so I can use those instead of starting from scratch. Excel has one for personal monthly budget, custom calendar, project trackers, lists, weekly timesheets, travel expense trackers, etc. All of these are so useful! All you have to do is input your own data/numbers/words because all the formulas are already preset. Microsoft Word has templates for resumes, business letters, event flyers, reports, newsletters, invitations, etc. They're all so wonderful and helpful!

Cons

I don't like how you are not able to import or export contacts easily between other e-mail platforms (i.e. google.com) and Outlook. I wish there was some way it could all sync up. Also, they have an app for Outlook, but it's not very user-friendly. A lot of functions are not available (i.e. open another mailbox) and it's hard to see the full e-mail window when I'm typing.

Laura

Reviewed on 20/8/2020

Office 365 to the rescue

We had already planned to make the move from our local server-based installation of Microsoft products before the pandemic hit, and we fortuitously made the transition just in time. If we hadn't, we would have been forced to physically be in the office, e-mailing documents back and forth, or constantly downloading and uploading - with all of the version control and organizational risk that entails.

Pros

I don't know what we would have done without Office 365 during the pandemic shutdown. With it, going from physically being in to the office everyday, to working from home (or anywhere for that matter), has been a seamless transformation. With the exception of sending or receiving actual hard copy USPS mail, there is nothing that I can do in the office that I can't also do from home - and in the exact same manner. We struggled to find a software solution that would provide cloud storage and yet still allow for edit-in-place with all the powers of Word (sorry, Google Docs, but you just don't have the same capabilities), collaborative sharing and real-time communications. Office365 has it all.

Cons

There is a lot to learn, and for us, most of it has happened by trial-and-error. Constant updates is a good thing because Microsoft is always improving the product, but sometimes it's hard to keep up with what is new and different.

Jenny
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 5/1/2021

Great for collaborations!

Overall, my experience with Microsoft 365 has been a positive experience. I rarely had any issues and since I am pretty new to my position as a HR Assistant, I had no issues learning how to use the software. With the icons, it was very easy to maneuver around the software. All the documents that were shared are protected and updated when edited. I highly recommend Microsoft 365 for those considering!

Pros

Microsoft 365 offers a variety of platforms ranging from Outlook, Teams, OneNote, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint and Microsoft Excel. These are just a few of the platforms that I use almost daily for my job. I love how Microsoft 365 allows the consumer to easily identify which platform they would like to use with a tool bar on the left side. It is very similar to choosing an app on your phone with icons that signify the platform that you would like the utilize. In addition, I also love that they have little features such as Calendar and Task/To-Do. My co-workers and I utilize the Calendar feature to make sure that we know who is on holiday and when to schedule meetings. For the Task/To-Do feature, I like that I am able to type what needs to be done and it will show up on the sidebar. It also allows you to check off the list once something is done, which is cool and neat feature! The software also rarely glitches which is a huge plus, especially during the pandemic. Microsoft 365 allows all my co-workers and I to work efficiently and in an organized manner, which is important in any office and virtual setting.

Cons

If there was a critique I would make about the software, it would be on the Task/To-Do feature. There isn't really an option to mark if it is of high importance or put a due date with a reminder to remind you of the task. Often times, when I do put something (luckily not high importance), I forget and did not realize until I utilize it to input another task. It would be nice to be able to get a reminder, similar to the meeting reminders.

Mohammed
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 28/10/2021

The best tool for facilitating remote work in a manner similar to that of office work

During the Corona pandemic and during the closures, we had to follow our work from home, and since personal devices often do not contain work email or daily use applications, Microsoft 365 was the savior for everyone, as we were able to access the outlook for work emails, and we were able to Sharing files and documents and making modifications to them, it is really a wonderful program that gives value for remote work

Pros

It is the best office tool. It offers a variety of options, enables you to work online, and gives you access to all of Microsoft's premium applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
you won't need additional storage, as all your documents and data will be stored in the cloud, giving you the impression that your work computer is always with you, no matter where you are or when you need it. As soon as you enter your page on the Microsoft 365 application, you will feel like you are in your workplace, where you will find all the licensed applications that you use to complete your work in your hands.
Microsoft 365 is the best app for any company. The fact that all Microsoft Office tools are in one place allows us to use it as a platform for managing emails, creating and sharing documents. It is an easy-to-use system with a great interface.
Microsoft 365's comprehensive service is the best on the market, and I haven't come across anything close to it.
Microsoft 365 has proven its efficiency in helping to work remotely, as during the Corona pandemic, it enabled millions of employees around the world to follow their work remotely during the lockdowns as if they were in their offices.

Cons

There is nothing that is not my favorite, an application that facilitates you to work remotely, and Microsoft also provides monthly or annual distinct packages for companies and individuals at preferential prices, and the free version provides an acceptable limit of tools.

Amr
Amr

Reviewed on 14/5/2023

Microsoft 365 Boosts Productivity and Collaboration!

Microsoft 365 is a popular and widely-used cloud-based productivity suite that provides various tools and features to help businesses and individuals streamline their work processes, collaborate more effectively, and boost productivity. While it has pros and cons, Microsoft 365 proved it is a valuable tool for many organizations and individuals looking to enhance their productivity and streamline their workflow.

Pros

Microsoft 365 is a fantastic solution for those who need 24/7 access to their files and data from anywhere. It's cloud-based, so you only need an internet connection to get started. With tools like Microsoft Teams, collaboration is easy and efficient. You can work together in real-time, share files, and communicate with colleagues all in one place. Productivity is also a significant aspect of Microsoft 365, with powerful tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook in the suite. These tools make you able to create and edit documents, spreadsheets, and presentations quickly and easily. Overall, Microsoft 365 is an excellent choice for anyone looking to work smarter and more efficiently.

Cons

Becoming proficient in Microsoft 365 can be daunting, especially for beginners. However, with patience and practice, one can quickly master all of its features. Having a stable internet connection is mandatory, as Microsoft 365 is a cloud-based platform. Slow or unreliable internet connections can hinder productivity and cause frustration. Microsoft 365 operates on a subscription model, which may differ from everyone's preference, but it offers benefits such as regular updates and access to the latest features. Ultimately, it's up to the personal user to decide which option works best for them. Trust in yourself, and you can become a Microsoft 365 expert quickly.