About Stitch Labs

Stitch Labs is an integrated, cloud-based inventory and order management solution that caters to mid-size multi-channel retail brands. Stitch serves as an operational hub to brand operations, centralizing inventory across all...

3.8
4.2

Browse Stitch Labs Reviews

Reed

Reviewed on 14/12/2015

Must have for multichannel fulfillment ecommerce

I run a multichannel fulfillment ecommerce operation. This is the best inventory management software to keep track of inventory levels on different marketplaces. If you are using Amazon FBA, there are many features that make SitchLabs the one stop shop for fulfilling orders.

Pros

The user interface is very easy to use. The integration takes minutes and then you are up and running. Customer support is top notch and are able to solve any small nuance problems that pop up.

Cons

There are few cons to this product. It has solved all of the inventory management problems I had prior to using StitchLabs.

Omar

Reviewed on 16/2/2015

One Solid App

I have been using Stitch for about six months now to power my online retailing business and I am very satisfied. Stitch is powerful stuff and it can be a little tricky if you're new to understand just how powerful it is, but in a nutshell, it is the connection between your inventory and the various channels you market it through. Used properly, stitch is a strategic piece in the puzzle that creates your business and easily replaces thousands upon thousands of dollars a month of human-error prone old world processes.

I happened to join at a time when Stitch was making the upgrade to the new interface, Stitch 2.0, and this was a major upgrade and an ambitious only. There were bugs initially and I watched the team manage the transition with a mix of upfront communication (there was a big bug at one time and the CEO reached out, explained it and they got it fixed when they said they would), actual fixes (folks are working hard there) and a one-click "back to 1.0" ever present button if the whole thing was too much for your specific situation. I was impressed how smooth the transition ended up being given the mission-critical nature of the service on the one hand and the size of upgrade on the other.

Finally, the support team, even are available on IM during working hours or by email - my plan doesn't have phone support. I have found they are able to take my poor wording, translate it into something quite simple, summarize and reply. Every time I had a question, I got a reply within 24 hours and a clear one at that. Again, impressed.

In summary, the software represents a core function and empowers you to do a lot (and focus on the right stuff). The team that produced this and is supporting is a solid one - the bugs get fixed, support is clear minded and goes the extra mile to simplify not-so-simple concepts and top management is willing to own a problem and fix if it comes.

A word of advice: don't try to make stitch your financial piece too - your data and flows need to be perfect for that and unless your machine is perfect it is much simpler to rely on something like Xero for your financial picture. That said the Inventory Financial Report in Stitch is an important piece and will help you understand CoGS from one period to the next - but if there are any "exceptions" in your workflow the stitch projection need to be ignored (they simply reflect poor data in your system which will invariably be there). For example, stitch will take your current inventory levels and using historical average cost and revenue for these SKUs give you a potential profit figure. This has always been off for me, but that's because my averages are off (thanks to a promotion, data entry or whatnot). My point is unless you're data is 100% solid (and your workflow makes sure it remains that way), Stitch is NOT your CFO in the cloud, even though your CFO will learn to love Stitch to do her job.

Bottom line: once you find inertia with Stitch you'll wonder how you did without it.

Pros

- Rich functionality
- Support team is there for you
- Xero integration that just works

Cons

- Browser intense web app - can be sluggish on iPad. But this has improved a lot over past month (it is totally feasible to work on iPad now even if a bit slow).
- No phone support if you don't have the right plan (but honestly the live chat is awesome)

Graham

Reviewed on 23/10/2018

3 Years on Stitch

Pros

We started using StitchLabs for our inventory in 2015 and have used it ever since.

We like how easy it is to fix unlinked orders. When orders become estranged from their parent (due to SKUs not matching between Amazon and StitchLabs, for example) it's easy to identify them and fix the issues.

The basic reporting capabilities are useful but not being able to access them on my phone makes the usefulness of them very limited.

Cons

You can't edit inventory levels (quick reconcile) on the product level. Super basic but pretty much essential aspect of any inventory system.

Seeing our available inventory is nearly impossible to determine unless we do a tedious subtraction formula for each product just to see our current inventory (Current - Available = Actual Inventory).

Stitch loads very slowly on all our computers - mostly 2017 iMacs and MacBook Pros.

Stitch has increased their cost dramatically since we started, resulting in a massively unexpected withdrawal from our bank account of $4,000 in a 5 month period due to "overages", which is nothing more than Amazon FBA orders.

We're starting a few new businesses soon and we're definitely not using StitchLabs with any new business, and we're trying to figure out how to jump ship onto a different system that we're using for another business of ours that doesn't charge per unit sold.

If you're a small business please don't make the same mistake we did and find a different inventory system that doesn't penalize you on each unit sold, especially if you sell on Amazon FBA.

StitchLabs will work great for you when you're small, but once you grow to a small business you're locked into Stitch and then you're basically SOL.

Top Stitch Labs Alternatives

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 19/8/2015

Stitchlabs and Process Redesign

Our company had been using Stitchlabs for some time when inventory control became a must solve problem.

Cardboard Safari had barely scratched the surface of the functionality and features that are offered by Stitchlabs.

Starting from scratch, we established a parallel account and looked at each piece of data and how it moved and worked within the software.

With the side by side comparison we were able to build all our listings and link them across our multiple sales platforms to take control of almost all of our data and keep it in a single place.

Stitchlabs has improved every process of our company and will continue to be a part of our operations for a very long time.

Pros

Fantastic customer support, I have never left a conversation without a solution.

The ease of use and accessibility of Stitchlabs is top notch, almost anybody can learn to use it to full potential in a short amount of time.

The number of available integrations beats out almost all similar apps currently available.

Being able to "tag" contacts and orders with bits of critical information is a great feature.

The reporting is fantastic and has allowed for more informed decision making.

Cons

Overall Stitchlabs is fantastic, there are a few features that could be very helpful but are not core to the intended function of the application.

CRM features that show things like when a contact last ordered would be a great addition.

Tara

Reviewed on 6/5/2015

Stitch Labs has made my life much easier!

Stitch Labs has saved me so much time running my online and brick & mortar business. We sell online with BigCommerce and use Square Stand in store. Before integrating with Stitch Labs, I had to manually enter all local sales into our website and hope that the inventory came out right. Now that everything automatically gets done, I'm saving hours every week. We haven't had any issues with oversells since using Stitch Labs to integrate our online and local business. It's made things better for us and for our customers.

Pros

Quick integration, Great customer support, Connects to many different channels

Cons

I wish set up would have been a little easier and quicker, but that was probably just the way I tried doing it. It would be nice to have more sales channels with the less expensive plans.

Dan

Reviewed on 3/3/2015

Average Solution

It's almost one year that we are using Stitchlabs. In the beginning i was very excited with the tool, with the interface and also with the Stichlabs team. They are very fast in responding and trying to help.
When you work with the tool on a day to day basis, some obvious features are missing that can make your life very difficult.
Stitchlabs changed their interface a couple of months ago. There were many bugs and it looks like they are fixed by now. We are still a small start-up and do not have many orders. But I wonder many times how come that i am the first one to discover basic bugs in the system.

Pros

Customer support:
Stichlabs is very fast in responding to all kind of inquires. That makes you feel taken care off. Very well done, Stichlabs Team!!

User Interface:
It took some while to get used to the new user interface. But it's much better than other user interfaces i have seen.

Cons

Data & Reporting:
There are beautiful pre-generated report with many colours. But when you really need the raw data to extract and do your pivot table, reporting, accounting, etc. it's almost impossible. You cannot extract all the data you need and what you can extract it takes you a lot of time to get them in a simple raw format.
Also there are some fields in the systems, you can only input the value (e.g. Customer contact details) but never use these field anywhere else in the application. So what's the point ?
It can drive you so crazy, that it's a reason by himself to look for another solution.

Currency:
Stichlabs is very US driven. You have the possibility to display different currencies. But on the backend and reporting you do not see the currency at all and the reports mix up completely the numbers. Only workaround is to use tag. But that is a in my opinion not really a workaround if you need to do your accounting and other important reports.

Speed:
Somehow the speed to access the Stichlabs from Europe and Asia is slow in the morning time. That is probably the night time in the US.

Patrick

Reviewed on 16/3/2015

Great Business System Automation Tool

We use Stitch as our central inventory system for a portfolio on online stores. We have a number of additional apps integrated to Stitch and things are running great. It took a little bit of time to fully setup and integrate, but their customer service is outstanding and helped a lot. We've been fully up and running for about 6 months now and I'd definitely recommend Stitch to anyone who is looking to simplify and automate their inventory system.

Pros

Very customizable. Excellent and available customer service (Stitch wouldn't succeed without this). Great UXI.

Cons

The reporting functionality needs improving. Currently on simple reports are able to be generated. We'd like to see more powerful and customizable reporting ability.

Nicholas

Reviewed on 2/12/2014

Best Inventory Management Software Out There!

I've worked on several different inventory management systems and StitchLabs is hands down the best. For us we needed a software that would allow for multiple channel inventory control and thankfully Stitch keeps us organized and on top of our work flow. It also syncs with many other apps like Paypal and ShipStation for easy payment and shipping control. And if you ever have a problem, their customer support is amazing.

Pros

Great multi-channel inventory management
Easy to use interface
Syncs directly with ShipStation
Amazing customer support

Cons

Monthly and Financial reports could be improved
Does not have product listing features

Megan

Reviewed on 9/4/2015

Stitch makes Sasa's World Go Round

We are a small but incredibly busy and complex organization that manufactures jewelry abroad (Kenya) and imports and distributes in the US. We have one full time staff person in the US, but manage a couple thousand pieces a month and multiple sales channels. The Stitch interface is incredibly user friendly and interfaces with all of our other software (Big Commerce, Shipping Easy, Square etc.). We love the reports feature and the ability to conduct all business from one central area. Customer service is phenomenal too!

Pros

Ease of use
integration
multiple features

Cons

Doesn't yet integrate with Etsy Wholesale - that might be on Etsy though

Julie
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 14/9/2015

Excellent Customer Care

I inherited the Stitch Labs inventory system with very little training so found myself relying heavily on the customer care people to guide me through some integration issues we were experiencing. Every member of the team was gracious and patient with this "newbie" to Stitch, walking me through problem-solving steps and further directing me to various helpful training links. It's great to have immediate access to stock levels for ordering purposes. A great inventory control system and customer care team!

Pros

- a system that integrates with multiple sales channels.
- relatively easy to navigate, once you become familiar with the program.
- tracking reports.
- awesome customer care.

Cons

- customer care is handled via live chat. If you're someone who does better talking with a live person, this may be an issue.

Phillip

Reviewed on 11/6/2015

Awesome Product! Easy & Seamless Integration

We were spending countless hours keeping our inventory up-to-date across three platforms. Unfortunately we were doing all this manually. Not only were we wasting a lot of time on non-revenue producing activities, but we were also not able to keep up with sales at times and ended up refunding items that were not in stock. Not a very good business practice.

Then along came Stitch. We have about 1000-1200 different SKU's. With the help of Stitch's customer service, we were able to export our items to an Excel file, do a little manipulation to them, and import them into stitch in a couple of hours. Unfortunately for us some of our SKU's weren't the same across all three platforms so that took a little while to correct. This was something that just happened over the years of doing things manually. This was a problem we created, but Stitch's folks helped us with ideas of how to get this corrected as well.

In all it took about a week to get everything up and running. It was a little painful but most of that was caused by us and how we had all our SKU's entered. But after the initial pain was over, I could not be happier. Not only does all of our inventory update across all platforms when a sale occurs, we are selling MORE because our inventory is real time on all. Before we would limit inventory on a platform or two because we didn't want to sell something we didn't have. Not only are we saving money on keeping up with inventory manually, our revenue is also increasing. How can you beat that?

Stitch also allows you to create purchase orders. You can pull in the items that are low stock right into a PO. You can setup your vendors right in the software as well. Once the PO is complete, you just share/email the PO to the vendor right from the software. This is another time saver for us. The best part of this is the receiving process once the order arrives. You just "receive" the items that came in and BOOM....the inventory is updated on all your sites. This is one of my favorite features. Before - we were spending hours on receiving stock and updating across platforms. Now we can spend that time marketing, looking for ways to improve our business, and keeping our eyes on the competition.

I can go on and on about this product. In short, you should give it a shot. I'm sold! My only regret is we didn't find out about it sooner.

Roxy

Reviewed on 16/2/2018

Great for mid size companies with large inventory/variants

Pros

Stitch has been really awesome moved to this after using a similar inventory system. This software integrates nicely with eCommerce platforms , ebay, amazon, ect.
works well with shipping apps as well. Great for small/mid size companies that are growing quickly. The automated purchasing is a great tool...once you get it to work. it really just throws all your stuff into a nice organized screen . great for people who have multiple channels. give you multiple warehouses and ability to create transfers between them.

Cons

one of the things that i really dislike about stich is how pickey it is when you make changes via upload, it seems every time we have an issue w CSV TXT files....which isnt to bad but when you have its kinda rough... but the proof the con, is this is my only con thus far.
another con is also the price we used a free software, before but if you have the volume/growth then it may be needed.

Weiwei
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 24/6/2014

Do not use stitch if you sell on ebay

I read about the great reviews on the internet about stitch labs. Guess what, I tried it twice in 6 months time; it turned out to be a waste of time to say the least. The biggest bug stitch has is inability to work with ebay listings (they require all ebay listings to be 30 days duration. We followed their rules - delete all GTC listings and created them under 30-day duration. Yes, right we lost our sales history, like how many sold under GTC listings). Even you have changed all ebay listings to 30days, still it will cause problems for your ended listings with GTC duration - stitch will auto list those that you've ended. We had this situation 6 months ago and 6 months later they still have not fixed it, which caused quite a chao to our ebay listings and business - I had to manual delete each of the activated listings forced by stitch in every 10-15 minutes. I guess stitch should have not advertise it integrates with ebay while it's not yet, to say the least. In addition to this issue, we also observed that there are sometimes a system down on their server - we noticed that orders pulled from stitch and shipped via shipstation did not get updated status back to the marketplaces. This was frustrating because (1) we were not sure if those orders were actually shipped or not; (2) orders can be marked as shipped late if tracking is not uploaded in 1-2 business days. There are some other smaller bugs they may have, but those are the biggest two. I understand no system is perfect; however, I do not think a company should advertise service/products for sale if they are not ready for the public.

I really wanted to love stitch but to me my experience with them was a total disaster. Emailed them about our bad experience and problems we found. No apologies ever said. Extremely disappointed. I wouldn't recommend stitch labs to anyone who sells on ebay. Thanks and good bye to stitch - there are plenty of programs out there that does not require 30-day duration listing on e

Pros

easy to use
great customer support

Cons

inability to integrate with ebay
system serve down

Response from Stitch Labs

Hi Weiwei,

I'm one of the co-founders of Stitch Labs. Thank you for your note. GetApp has built in the ability to respond to reviews recently, so I wanted to reach out and first of all apologize for the trouble you experienced while using Stitch. The last thing we ever want to do is hinder a businesses ability to operate efficiently. We started the company to help make life easier for our customers and are working hard with thousands of businesses to do just that.

I've addressed your two major issues below. Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions. We're happy to help.

1. eBay GTC listings: While it looks like a listing stays up for eternity when you deem it GTC, eBay actually creates a new ID on the back end after 30 days. You're not able to see this ID, but our system recognizes it as a new product and imports it into Stitch again, causing duplicate inventory items. This is why we currently require all listings to end. Then, Stitch will automatically re-list the original item within a couple minutes once the time period (e.g. 30 days) is over, and the re-listed product has the same eBay ID on the backend because eBay didn't have the opportunity to create a new ID automatically. Our engineers are continually working to close this gap, but at this time, our current process is most effective. More to come in the future, should that change.

2. Server issues: We launched our new platform on June 1st. Along with our new platform, we launched many upgrades to our back-end infrastructure that would allow us to scale with companies well into the future. I admit, there were some rocky times from June - July and I apologize for that. You can see from the many reviews prior to yours that our customers are very happy with Stitch. We underestimated how all the moving parts would impact our customers and we should have done a better job at communicating. We will be better going forward.

Our transition is complete now. Our new platform and infrastructure are in place and we're excited to be moving forward. We're launching new features every two weeks and more integrations are coming soon. While the transition was difficult, we wanted to get our new platform in place well in advance of the holidays.

Again, I apologize for the problems we caused while you were using Stitch. We'll be here and would be happy to have you back, if you want to give it another shot.

Have a great holiday season and thank you for trying Stitch.

Jake
Co-Founder
Stitch Labs

Replied 15/9/2014
Jessica
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 7/8/2018

Pretty Awesome inventory system

We have saved alot of time with the po automaton, which is nice we dont have to waste time cutting POS any more!

Pros

The interface is really pretty, its pretty easy to use , I like the centralization, great that you can have all your sales platforms all visible in one place

Cons

Sometimes the pages freeze weird and you can not search correctly in the page, like it keeps searching with the old fields so you have to to a hard restart on the page, its not a huge deal but sometimes its really annoying.

Trevor

Reviewed on 1/10/2015

Wonderful time saving product that helps me keep organized

Pros

The software is top notch and easy to use even for people like me that are generally computer friendly but can be overwhelmed with software at time. It's also very stable and rarely crashes or has errors. The support as well is wonderful. I haven't had to use it much since the software works as it should, but the few times I have used their support it was very quick and helpful.

Cons

There really isn't much I dislike and what I do dislike seems minor and petty to complain about. I guess having later phone support for evening issues would be pretty nice. Adding more channels such as 11main and other newer marketplaces would be great too, but for all I know those could all already be in the works.

Ryan
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 8/8/2017

The program itself is great, but the customer service is lacking

It helped our company keep track of sales and inventory with powerful reporting, and general ease of use.

Pros

There is a lot of functionality in this software that makes tracking inventory a breeze, and for the price point you will not find anything that comes close to it.

Cons

The software tended to have random updates that would just move things around to new places, but not really improve the overall feel of the user. It was more so just confusing.

Daniel Brooks.

Reviewed on 16/4/2013

The long search...

So I started selling and setting up online stores back in 2008. Over the years I would always be trying new software, stores and management tools. I fell in love with shopify a while ago and built a number of amazing stores. Shopify does what it does best, being an online store but I have always gone through this headache of finding some sort of inventory and account management solutions that could could just work as well as shopify. I really have tried EVERYTHING else out there!
I cam across Stitch Labs on the shopify app store. I watched there little video and I thought I will give these guys a try. The timing was just right as I was lunching my biggest new store, with over 500 SKU's.
After the first 5 minutes of using Stitch Labs I could not believe how well this worked! By lunch time I have all my products imported into stitch and was ready to take on the world.
I cannot thank these lovely people in San Francisco enough for making a glorious piece of software, that is always getting better.
I'm a stitch user, I think for life!

Pros

Detailed ordering and invoicing.
Integration to Shopify and Amazon.
Purchase Ordering works great.
Reporting is very detailed.
As simple or as complex as you want!

Cons

A few little ingratiation's I'm waiting for but I'm sure it wont take these guys long to work them out!

Alexandra

Reviewed on 10/7/2015

Excellent product for growing companies

We began using Stitchlabs over a year ago to help us better manage our inventory across multiple channels, B2B and B2C. After a few months, we left for another more expensive product as we experienced heavy growth and thought we needed to make a change to a more robust ERP system.

In 3 months, we were back to Stitch and very happy with our decision to return. We got better about letting Stitchlabs know our needs and they in turn have helped us to use the product as we grow. Their support database is a great resource and the product itself is very intuitive. Our team members who only occasionally log in are easily able to use Stitchlabs.

Integrations with other products have been a little slow but understandable as they work to improve their own product first. But the integrations they do add, have been useful to our business including Shipstation, Quickbooks Online, and Authorize.net. As of now, they do not have an open source API but, last I heard, it is in the works.

We like working with Stitch because we feel like they resemble our company - a young, flexible startup with an emphasis on customer service. I highly recommend their product if you are in the market for an inventory management system.

Margaret Almon

Reviewed on 27/11/2012

Stitch for a Craft Artist

I make glass mosaics, and have my Nutmeg Designs Etsy Shop. I had given up on keeping an inventory in a fine art desktop program, in part because it didn't sync with my products in my Etsy shop, and because it didn't have an online component, and finally, because I started making mosaic pendants and couldn't keep up with entering each one into my inventory.

I started with Stitch in March of 2012, and it has motivated me to keep up with my inventory, because orders in Etsy get sent over to Stitch, and I can link my Etsy products to their product family in Stitch. I can also keep track of products that I sell in other venues, like at craft shows or shops. At first I had difficulty figuring out what to do with one of a kind items, but Jake, founder of Stitch, said I could make a new product family for each one of a kind, even if it's just a family of one.

Fine Art inventory programs tend to assume you only have one of kinds, and so transitioning to Stitch was unfamiliar at first, but as a craft artist who makes pendants, having a product family is awesome, rather than tracking each and every pendant.

I'd like to use Stitch as an accounting program as well, and hopefully this will evolve in the future.

Babette

Reviewed on 12/1/2016

The best solution for my business!

I sell on eBay (full-time) and etsy and a private website. I used to tell myself that I would send x widget to eBay, y widget to etsy, etc. Then I'd sell something on eBay to find it had already sold on etsy. I thought I had a handle on it, but I just didn't.

Now, I go into stitch, put in my purchase orders (receipts from vendors), click a button and the same item goes to multiple sales channels with one key-stroke. If I have a 100 item stock invoice, I used to spend hours manually relisting them to eBay. Now, this is done with a couple of clicks once my stock is entered into stich. No more finding the sold out listing, clicking relist, entering the quantities and relisting. This saves me easily four hours of work per week and it's much more accurate.

I had searched for many years for solution like this and they were too expensive for my small business. Stitch is so economical and is very robust. I've yet to learn to use all the features, but once I do, I expect stitch to be my only pay per subscription vendor. I'm currently using several.

Do this! I am so glad that I did.

Rox

Reviewed on 8/6/2015

Buggy platform, faulty woocommerce integration.

After ready all the reviews, I was sure this was the product for me. Unfortunately, the interface is not very intuitive as it is very difficult to navigate long inventory lists. There is a lack of sorting options, and you have to look up products one by one, not by category or tag.

Secondly, the woocommerce integration has NEVER fully worked for me, especially for putting inventory numbers to my site - but generally it will pull orders from it. So it half works. Still very disappointed as it is far from its claims.

Overall very disappointed. Wish I'd set up with tradegecko or another similar product. It's one of the cheapest options out there, and I guess you get what you pay for.

Response from Stitch Labs

Hi Roxanne,

I apologize for your frustration. Our goal is to help businesses be successful, not hinder them in any way.

I've reviewed your support history and after reviewing dozens of interactions it appears, with the exception of your WooCommerce configuration issue that needed to be escalated to our engineers, your questions have been answered to your satisfaction. We pride ourselves on stellar support.

In your last interaction, our engineers provided you with the Request and Response code to share with your IT consultant to make sure your servers are configured correctly. I see they followed up with you again a couple weeks ago to see where that stands. Your account is still open and being used regularly. Please share that information with your IT consultant and let us know how we can help. We want to make sure you are in a position to be successful and will continue to work with you until that happens.

Jake Gasaway
Co-founder

Replied 21/7/2015
Sam

Reviewed on 12/11/2012

Stitch is Awesome!

I run a small business and just started using Stitch earlier this year. I'm going into the busy holiday season and am LOVING how much time Stitch is saving me!

I make most of my products, but also have two local people who help. I sell at craft shows, in stores across the US, and online. I've been able to use the reports feature to take a snapshot of my current on-hand inventory and in-production inventory so I can make sure I produce exactly what I'm running low on instead of just guessing. I can also keep track of sales at many different price points - full retail, consignment, and wholesale.

I also love the invoicing feature. I use to invoice through Paypal, but now I feel like my invoices are much more professional. I can print packing slips, email invoices, keep track of packages - I love it!

When I first started using it, I wasn't sure if it was going to really help me out all that much. Now I don't know how I got by without it! Try it out, you won't be sorry!

FairweatherFriends

Reviewed on 13/11/2012

Just what I needed!

When I started selling handmade items on Etsy, I realized quickly that I had trouble keeping track of stock because I was also selling the items by hand at shows and to relatives. It was frustrating. I was keeping track of in-person sales on pieces of paper in piles in my studio. Then I found Stitch.

Now, thanks to Stitch Labs, I am able to keep track of how much stock I have whether I'm selling online or in person. It's also helped me to streamline keeping track of my expenses so tax time isn't as much of a stress.

Their customer service is also really awesome. When I first signed up, I sent in an email and they quickly got back to me and helped me get things set up. This made the transition easier and was super helpful.

It's a versatile system that can be adjusted depending on the type of business you're running, and I highly recommend it to anyone who needs a little bit of extra organization.

Reviewed on 18/4/2017

Not synching with shipstation, Cant look up records or orders, duplicated styles and rude...

Pros

Not sure, really. Need new solution but don't have time to implement. I loved the way the screen was visible with the images as we have many skus to keep organized. When records were duplicated and triplicated this caused a nightmare for a small budding business. the images do not print on the invoices so it is difficult for customers to recieve and identify product.

Cons

CS takes not accountability and always blames a third party. This APP has cost me countless hours of time and money to fix and it still does not work. Customer service has been impatient and quick to blame other programs. Images do not print on orders and there is no option to add. Was sold on linesheet cababilities that are no longer.

Tanner

Reviewed on 21/12/2017

Great Starter Inventory Management Program

Pros

I love being able to process payments through Autorize.Net with StitchLabs. The reports are very user-friendly and there are many different kinds I can run.

Cons

The software seems to be very slow at loading from page to page. I catch myself manually switching inventory over from Shopify to Warehouse which makes it tedious and time-consuming.