Stampli Reviews

About Stampli

Stampli is for Accounts Payable teams that want the efficiency of automation, but don’t want to rework their ERP or change their existing AP processes. Unlike other solutions, Stampli provides full support for the full range of...

4.7

Browse Stampli Reviews

Darren
Darren
  • Industry: Farming

Reviewed on 13/9/2023

Stampli is easy to use and set up and provides necessary controls

We were able to go paperless pretty much overnight and implement controls on payables.

Pros

The best part of implementing Stampli was being able to go to a paperless environment so quickly.

Cons

Nothing really, everything has worked really well.

BILL Accounts Payable & Receivable and SAP Concur

Reasons for Switching to Stampli

Customer service, simplicity, candid discussions
Jay
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 3/4/2024

stampli good to go

support gets back quickly when an issue arises and always helps out.

Pros

When connected it works fine. No issues.

Cons

Needs to be constantly logged in on a windows machine. that needs to stay logged on as admin.

Emily

Reviewed on 27/11/2023

Good but the credit memos are horrible and very time consuming

Pros

Finding invoices and the quickness of everything at your fingertips.

Cons

The credit memo section
It takes forever for vendors to get ACH payments and they actually get checks quicker.
Cant have more than two approvers on a check, we would like more.

Top Stampli Alternatives

Nancy
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 11/12/2023

Stampli review from an approver and Controller

We have had a very good experience with Stampli and integrating the invoices into our MIP software.

Pros

The ease of invoice upload, approve and integration into Accounting software.
Customizing the invoice processing options.

Cons

Opening invoices isn't always the easiest to view.

Hue
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 20/2/2024

Great products

Pros

Easy to use, easy to ask colleagues questions and add notes

Cons

Need more drop-down options for questions

• Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 20/3/2024

I’d recommend

Pros

Ease of use, looking back for past invoices

Cons

Not much, it is setup very nice for quick access

Reviewed on 28/3/2024

Great AP Program!

This is the second company that I have worked for that uses Stampli. I have found it to be very user friendly overall.

Pros

Easy to use, all invoices in one spot. My vendors can submit invoices directly to Stampli which speeds up the process. I can look up an invoice and see what stage it is in for processing, this helps when a vendor calls needing an update on payment.

Cons

It was hard for me to figure out how to find an invoice at first.

Luke

Reviewed on 15/3/2024

PM user review

Pros

the ability to quickly review vendor payment history with supporting documentation attached.

Cons

vendor search could be more intuitive. it would be nice to be able to select total sum of multiple invoices for copy paste.

Reviewed on 6/3/2024

Reviewing Invoices with Stampli

Stampli has been an invaluable resource as far as invoice entry, approval and content warehouse.

Pros

I love the communication feature in Stampli. I am able to kick it back to the coder with a comment if an invoice needs changes. I'm also able to communicate other issues with the comments box.

Cons

I don't like that sometimes an invoice will get held up if it gets recalled by AP.

Reviewed on 29/2/2024

Would Highly Recommend Stampli

Overall, it's very intuitive to use which helps with not having to spend so much time training new staff. There are a ton of features and it flows nicely with our ERP.

Pros

I like most the ability to do an advanced search and download data either through excel or individual invoices.

Cons

I love if there was an option to manually push updates to vendor information to our ERP.

Anto

Reviewed on 29/11/2023

A Tale of Streamlined AP invoicing Bills with Robust workflow management

The Stampli is mainly helping my organization to record the accouting entires for Non-USD bills due to the sudden challenge faced by other application called BILL which discontinued the accounting entries for Non-USD entities. The Stampli is very easy to understand with minimum guidance for any AP bill coder and can be implemented as per the business requirement and also it can be integarated with other application to record the accouting entries of the transactions. The key feature what I liked is the IVA capturing the invoice number, invoice date, due date and other key fields instead of manual intervention. The Stampli has drastically increased the Client satisfaction and got NPS score recently and appreciations as well.

Pros

Cons

The Stampli version used in my organizatoin does not have the payment directly form the platform and only marked as paid using the bank entry. I hope in the coming days this feature also will be included for us so that there will be more effective utilization of the application.

Milissa

Reviewed on 6/9/2023

Automate AP Processing

With all new software it is trial and error until you get the hang of it. Once we worked out all the bugs it has been fabulous. Probably mostly our fault.

Pros

The fact that our AP is now automated and the audit trail that is has.

Cons

When replacing an original document on an invoice it takes 2 tries to get it to attach and it removes all prior approvals.

SAP Concur

Reasons for Switching to Stampli

At the time concur would not integrate with Sage 300 CRE.
Brett

Reviewed on 1/12/2023

Happy End User

Pros

We are able to communicate with AP regarding the payment status, allocation, and approval of invoices submitted easily with in the app. The email notifications are helpful.

Cons

I don't have any complaints regarding the use of Stampli. It serves my needs.

Maryam

Reviewed on 26/4/2023

A smart solution for efficiently processing invoices, and transparently tracking approvals

Thanks to Stampli, we have been able to process invoices efficiently while significantly reducing the need for manual data entry. The tracking of approvals has become more transparent, and we have access to reports that enable us to clarify all account details with a high degree of accuracy.

Pros

Stampli makes it incredibly easy to reconcile and closely monitor all invoices in real-time while also ensuring timely approvals. The approval process is not only efficient but also highly accurate, with the added benefit of a feedback section that enhances accountability. With Stampli, it's possible to extract invoice data and match it with relevant purchase orders and receipts seamlessly. Thanks to the complete digitization of invoices and the elimination of paper copies, we've been able to eradicate manual data entry altogether. The central dashboard is yet another powerful feature that enables us to manage and track invoices with ease, providing instant visibility into the status of account.

Cons

There is little to dislike about Stampli, particularly due to its robust AI capabilities that enable efficient reduction of scanning time and ensure accurate matching of purchase orders with incoming invoices.

Somya

Reviewed on 30/10/2023

Best among the rest

The experience of using the Stampli as a tool is extremely fantastic and easy which gives us the invoice tracking and invoice management also the duplicate invoices are not entered easily it gives a pop up for the same

Pros

Best for the multiple level and multiple currency entity which we are using in our company .The Authorization of payment is very safe and also the invoice processing and approving is easy and understandable by all even the freshers as well

Cons

The Audit trail sometimes gives the inappropriate data also the edit option after we send the invoice to next approver's queue is not enables which make things difficult to edit and then the invoice can be edited only when the approver rejects the same and there are system error also sometimes

Anthony
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 27/11/2023

Stampli Review

Using Stampli is great, our business has it tied in to another software we use.

Pros

I like the ability to filter my invoicing history. I can see status updates on invoices in progress. It also helps our team communicate on specific invoices and records, making it great to cut back on all the emails.

Cons

I sometime have a hard time filtering out duplicate invoices. I'm not sure if there is a method to "hide" these invoice statuses.

Freddie

Reviewed on 4/12/2023

Stampli Review

My overall experience with Stampli is that its amazing and so user friendly.

Pros

Stampfli is very user friendly. I've been using for 5+ years and it's one of the easiest software programs to use and understand.

Cons

I have no complaint about Stampli. Zero complaints.

Tracy
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Reviewed on 31/10/2023

Great customer service and extremely user friendly software!

My experience with Stampli has been excellent! They have provided answers to any questions that I have had and always give me solutions for any issues very quickly. They have superb customer service and the software is extremely user friendly!

Pros

It is extremely user friendly and the customer support is fantastic.

Cons

I can't see what checks are going to be printed on a given day.

Marvin

Reviewed on 12/9/2023

Stamply, simply the best!

Pros

Implementation process takes minutes, training is provided by the vendor, we have received a great feedback fro internal and external people and the customer service is very efficient. Saves you money and time.

Cons

Nothing really, system does what we expect it to do.

Johanna

Reviewed on 30/10/2023

Stampli makes invoice processing so easy!

Pros

I like the drag and drop feature and batch upload. I'm able to go through task much faster. I also like the reminders about invoices I have in my queue.

Cons

Sometimes it not consistent on reading the codes. For example, if I do multpiple uploads of the same vendor, sometime it will read the coding and sometimes it won't, even if the invoice looks identical.

Rod
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 28/11/2023

Up and Running

Overall positive. Team is knowledgeable and helpful for those most part. One member of the onboarding team I didn't have a great experience with, but all others have been solid.

Pros

Pretty easy to set up and get started. Onboarding team was knowledgeable and helpful

Cons

We are having some difficulties with invoices that need to be matched with purchase orders and the system not enabling up to post those invoices. It might be a set up in our ERP and we are working through it - but we were told it was plug and play and no changes would be needed to our ERP.

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 3/12/2023

Easy to onboard UI

easy to use and easy to onboard, I am happy with the product

Pros

Ease of transition that our team was able to facilitate using the built in UI

Cons

nothing so far, we only use it for a invoicing purposes

Pinder

Reviewed on 29/11/2023

Making approving invoices a breeze

Pros

The best part about Stampli for me is the Ease of Use of the tool. Approving invoices for AP is a breeze, with all the relevant options clearly highlighted and impossible to miss such as when needing to add additional approvers, or asking a question regarding an approval. It also has a super easy to configure integration with our SSO provider which makes signing in seamless.

Cons

As of now, I have not come across any limitations for Stampli

Kevin

Reviewed on 5/12/2023

Project Manager Using Stampli

Pros

It is easy for me to approve any invoices

Cons

No cons for what I use the software for.

kenneth

Reviewed on 1/12/2023

Great easy access to invoices and what comes thru our facilitys

its quick easy and fun to breeze thru finding old and new invoices

Pros

its quick and easy to operate, Easy to see whats been shipped and easy to see different accounts info

Cons

not much i dont like never have any issues or difficulty