Stampli Reviews

About Stampli

Stampli is for Accounts Payable teams that want the efficiency of automation, but don’t want to rework their ERP or change their existing AP processes. Unlike other solutions, Stampli provides full support for the full range of...

4.7

Browse Stampli Reviews

Darren
Darren
  • Industry: Farming

Reviewed on 13/9/2023

Stampli is easy to use and set up and provides necessary controls

We were able to go paperless pretty much overnight and implement controls on payables.

Pros

The best part of implementing Stampli was being able to go to a paperless environment so quickly.

Cons

Nothing really, everything has worked really well.

BILL Accounts Payable & Receivable and SAP Concur

Reasons for Switching to Stampli

Customer service, simplicity, candid discussions
Jay
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 3/4/2024

stampli good to go

support gets back quickly when an issue arises and always helps out.

Pros

When connected it works fine. No issues.

Cons

Needs to be constantly logged in on a windows machine. that needs to stay logged on as admin.

Emily

Reviewed on 27/11/2023

Good but the credit memos are horrible and very time consuming

Pros

Finding invoices and the quickness of everything at your fingertips.

Cons

The credit memo section
It takes forever for vendors to get ACH payments and they actually get checks quicker.
Cant have more than two approvers on a check, we would like more.

Top Stampli Alternatives

sue

Reviewed on 1/3/2024

Stampli.....making work a little bit easier!

My experience with Stampli has overall been very positive

Pros

It is very user-friendly and easy to understand

Cons

I really don't know of anything that I don't like......it's a good product

William
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 23/2/2024

Stampli Review

Amazing service easy to use and very helpful with organization

Pros

How easy it is to use and lets me go back to old invoices

Cons

There is nothing not to like stampli is very useful

• Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 20/3/2024

I’d recommend

Pros

Ease of use, looking back for past invoices

Cons

Not much, it is setup very nice for quick access

Reviewed on 28/3/2024

Great AP Program!

This is the second company that I have worked for that uses Stampli. I have found it to be very user friendly overall.

Pros

Easy to use, all invoices in one spot. My vendors can submit invoices directly to Stampli which speeds up the process. I can look up an invoice and see what stage it is in for processing, this helps when a vendor calls needing an update on payment.

Cons

It was hard for me to figure out how to find an invoice at first.

Luke

Reviewed on 15/3/2024

PM user review

Pros

the ability to quickly review vendor payment history with supporting documentation attached.

Cons

vendor search could be more intuitive. it would be nice to be able to select total sum of multiple invoices for copy paste.

Reviewed on 6/3/2024

Reviewing Invoices with Stampli

Stampli has been an invaluable resource as far as invoice entry, approval and content warehouse.

Pros

I love the communication feature in Stampli. I am able to kick it back to the coder with a comment if an invoice needs changes. I'm also able to communicate other issues with the comments box.

Cons

I don't like that sometimes an invoice will get held up if it gets recalled by AP.

Reviewed on 29/2/2024

Would Highly Recommend Stampli

Overall, it's very intuitive to use which helps with not having to spend so much time training new staff. There are a ton of features and it flows nicely with our ERP.

Pros

I like most the ability to do an advanced search and download data either through excel or individual invoices.

Cons

I love if there was an option to manually push updates to vendor information to our ERP.

Anto

A Tale of Streamlined AP invoicing Bills with Robust workflow management

The Stampli is mainly helping my organization to record the accouting entires for Non-USD bills due to the sudden challenge faced by other application called BILL which discontinued the accounting entries for Non-USD entities. The Stampli is very easy to understand with minimum guidance for any AP bill coder and can be implemented as per the business requirement and also it can be integarated with other application to record the accouting entries of the transactions. The key feature what I liked is the IVA capturing the invoice number, invoice date, due date and other key fields instead of manual intervention. The Stampli has drastically increased the Client satisfaction and got NPS score recently and appreciations as well.

Pros

Cons

The Stampli version used in my organizatoin does not have the payment directly form the platform and only marked as paid using the bank entry. I hope in the coming days this feature also will be included for us so that there will be more effective utilization of the application.

Milissa

Reviewed on 6/9/2023

Automate AP Processing

With all new software it is trial and error until you get the hang of it. Once we worked out all the bugs it has been fabulous. Probably mostly our fault.

Pros

The fact that our AP is now automated and the audit trail that is has.

Cons

When replacing an original document on an invoice it takes 2 tries to get it to attach and it removes all prior approvals.

SAP Concur

Reasons for Switching to Stampli

At the time concur would not integrate with Sage 300 CRE.
Nancy

Reviewed on 11/12/2023

Stampli review from an approver and Controller

We have had a very good experience with Stampli and integrating the invoices into our MIP software.

Pros

The ease of invoice upload, approve and integration into Accounting software.
Customizing the invoice processing options.

Cons

Opening invoices isn't always the easiest to view.

Reviewed on 28/11/2023

Stampli is a good electronic receipt management software

Overall stampli has streamlined our business and made tracking receipts from vendors a lot easier

Pros

Stampli is nice in importing receipts for job tracking and accounting

Cons

The extra pages when printing is a bit redundant

Maryam

Reviewed on 26/4/2023

A smart solution for efficiently processing invoices, and transparently tracking approvals

Thanks to Stampli, we have been able to process invoices efficiently while significantly reducing the need for manual data entry. The tracking of approvals has become more transparent, and we have access to reports that enable us to clarify all account details with a high degree of accuracy.

Pros

Stampli makes it incredibly easy to reconcile and closely monitor all invoices in real-time while also ensuring timely approvals. The approval process is not only efficient but also highly accurate, with the added benefit of a feedback section that enhances accountability. With Stampli, it's possible to extract invoice data and match it with relevant purchase orders and receipts seamlessly. Thanks to the complete digitization of invoices and the elimination of paper copies, we've been able to eradicate manual data entry altogether. The central dashboard is yet another powerful feature that enables us to manage and track invoices with ease, providing instant visibility into the status of account.

Cons

There is little to dislike about Stampli, particularly due to its robust AI capabilities that enable efficient reduction of scanning time and ensure accurate matching of purchase orders with incoming invoices.

Kelsi
  • Industry: Veterinary

Reviewed on 14/3/2022

Stampli COULD be great

So the software works really well, but it could use some improvements. Approval chain and review of invoices and being able to send back to coder is not intuitive and causes a lot of manual work. There is also ZERO reporting. All of our reporting has to be done manually. We've asked Stampli to help us but they've been unwilling to help.

Pros

Simple to use and implement. We were able to provide the teams with Excel spreadsheets of how we wanted the back end of the system to be set up and they were able to accommodate. The sync with Intacct is also awesome. It's automatic or we can push when needed

Cons

Reporting. There is none. When asking for custom reporting from the Stampli staff, we've been given the runaround for over a year.

Invoice2go

Reasons for Switching to Stampli

Price and ease of implementation
Moses

Reviewed on 4/12/2023

User AP Invoice Approver/Accountant's Experience

I was skeptical at first but after using the product I do see its great value. I enjoy looking up expense queries using its powerful tools.

Pros

No paper invoices, seamless approval process & all invoices saved on the cloud. Smart & intuitive AI/OCR imaging of invoices with excellent GL coding options with stellar job cost reporting functions across multiple/all vendors. Very powerful tool

Cons

Its an extra overhead cost but after having used the product I do see its value.

Caleb
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Great Job

Pros

the simplicity of the application is probably the best. very easy to use.

Cons

I like everything about this app the only thing that may make it better is faster processing time

Sophia

Reviewed on 16/7/2021

Super easy to use!

We are saving time and keeping track of invoices much better by using Stampli.

Pros

Integration was easy and we haven't had any problems with this software. The features are simple and helpful. It's great that you can attach proof of receipt and send questions to other users.

Cons

There are times when I wish it was easier to search for invoices from a certain vendor when I am reconciling.

Carter
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Reviewed on 13/12/2023

Great Service!

Pros

I love the ease of use, and the user interface is very sleek.

Cons

I don't love the workflow to reject invoices/request changes, but otherwise I like it.

Lori

Happy with Stampli

Stampli has been a great move for the organization. There are always updates and improvements to enhance the experience.

Pros

I like taht wveryone can connect with Stampli and find infromation, updates and status on their own.

Cons

I haven't had any major problems. Issues that arise they are quickly adressed by customer service.

Poonam

Reviewed on 10/5/2021

Supper AP Tool Stampli

Overall experience with Stampli is Awesome. I recommend for all small to big size company.

Pros

I use Stampli everyday for posting bills. Very User friendly. All the feature are very easy to use. You can track all your invoices with approval. I recommend 100% for all accounting department.

Cons

I like all the feature. Whatever Feature I use all are very self explanatory and solved all AP problems.

Rebeka

Use Stampli

Pros

Stampli's platform is easy to use. You can ask questions, code, and search easily

Cons

I do not have anything i do not like about stampli

Pinder

Reviewed on 29/11/2023

Making approving invoices a breeze

Pros

The best part about Stampli for me is the Ease of Use of the tool. Approving invoices for AP is a breeze, with all the relevant options clearly highlighted and impossible to miss such as when needing to add additional approvers, or asking a question regarding an approval. It also has a super easy to configure integration with our SSO provider which makes signing in seamless.

Cons

As of now, I have not come across any limitations for Stampli

Kevin

Reviewed on 5/12/2023

Project Manager Using Stampli

Pros

It is easy for me to approve any invoices

Cons

No cons for what I use the software for.