Trello Reviews

About Trello

Trello is a visual collaboration tool for planning tasks and projects. While commonly used by agile software development teams, the solution is also used in other departments such as marketing, sales, support and HR. The...

Browse Trello Reviews

23,186 of 23,186 reviews
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 16/5/2024

Great simple to use tool for task tracking

Good tool, meets my needs. For single team projects, v good

Pros

A great tool for task tracking and simpler, single team projects. Easy to set up and use.

Cons

Not as easy to enforce good practice as in Jira.

Jira , ClickUp and Asana
Kellie

Reviewed on 22/6/2024

Stay organized with a team!

I have used it for profit work events and non profit events.

Pros

I like that I can plan my events and share them with team members, posts on social media and get reminders.

Cons

I need better reminders and alerts. So far I haven't found a way to make the reminders more demanding and sync with emails but it might be me and my free version.

Later

Reasons for Switching to Trello

The layout and the free version works better for teamwork.
Derrick

Reviewed on 13/5/2024

Task Management Solution

Pros

I can create a board for a project, make lists for different stages like "To Do," "Doing," and "Done," and move tasks between them as I work on them. It's really straightforward and keeps everything in one place.

Cons

The free version has some limitations, like how many power-ups you can use and the size limit for file attachments. Also, for more complex projects, it may not have all the features I need.

Top Trello Alternatives

Heather

Reviewed on 6/3/2024

I Just Keep Coming Back to Trello

I have used Trello on and off for roughly 10 years now and at multiple companies. Occasionally, I'll try a different platform because some aspect of it appeals to me (like easily toggling between cards, lists, and gantt views like some platforms), but I always wind up coming back to Trello because it's the best way for me to track multiple projects and a global team. It's so robust at even the free level and setup is so much simpler than other platforms. I've gotten to where I even have a "workspace" for my personal life so I don't drop any balls there, either.

Pros

I love how easy Trello is to set up and how robust it is even at the free level. Editing and creating cards from templates is much simpler in Trello than in other platforms and I spend less time on project management than I did before we made the switch. It was intuitive for my team to learn and we've had fewer things slipping through the cracks since we switched.

Cons

I do wish I was easily able to see projects a different way in Trello. There's probably a way to do it that I haven't found, but if it exists, it's not as simple as other platforms.

Mary

Reviewed on 14/5/2024

Trello is a Lifesaver!

In HR, our processes are extensive. With multiple people touching the same onboarding, termination, promotion, driver qualification, FMLA case, workers' compensation case, etc., Trello has become a critical part of our daily lives as it allows us to stay organized and see, in real time, who completed which tasks, and when. We essentially use our Trello checklists like "cheat sheets" for many of our processes.

Pros

The cards, templates, and checklists are definitely my favorite features in Trello. Our team can stay organized and see, in real-time, which tasks are outstanding and which user they are assigned to. We can also organize different card types into categories. Our dashboard shows us, at a glance, what projects we're working on. For example, if we have a new hire, they will have their own Trello checklist with a set of steps that apply to all new hires. If a step doesn't apply to them, we can delete it without affecting the main template card, which includes all possible steps for a new hire.

Cons

There are only two things I can think of that would make Trello even better. (1) The ability to add line breaks to steps would make them easier to read. (2) The ability to make mass edits to multiple cards at once (i.e., verbiage updates for a step) would save me a lot of time.

Rick
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 17/6/2024

Trello - easy to use and great to manage projects and workflow. Best Kanban option out there!

Fantastic - simple clean UI and full customized ability

Pros

The ability to customize the boards in any order by dragging and dropping. The full ability to customize the tiles how you want easily

Cons

I wish it auto created new tiles when you use the last one in the first instead of needed to copy one to start a new project

Archana

Reviewed on 12/6/2024

Most valueable member of a Team

Trello is a simple-looking but powerful tool that offers great service. Its customer services are also appreciable. If anyone wants a strong but simple tool to complete their projects, Trello is the best choice for them. It will boost up your productivity and make your work done so easily.

Pros

Trello offers custom background. I found it more fun to use in my cards. Customization background as I make my card more convenient and look interesting and attractive to others. I love this feature and makes my work more visually appealing.

Cons

As a user, I face challenges while exporting files from Trello. It becomes more challenging while exporting files in a structured format. It is so annoying as it takes quiet an effort and kills valuable time. They should take a look at it.

Rakib

Reviewed on 16/5/2024

A Visual Productivity Powerhouse.

Trello's Power-Ups really set it apart. The ability to integrate with tools like Slack, Google Drive, and Salesforce makes it a versatile central hub. And the Butler automation feature is incredibly powerful for streamlining repetitive tasks. With all the features, I can boost my productivity to the max level and enjoy the benifits of it.

Pros

Trello has been a visual productivity powerhouse for our team. The intuitive Kanban-style boards make it easy to see project progress at a glance, and the drag-and-drop interface is a breeze to use. The ability to add checklists, due dates, and attachments to cards keeps everything organized.

Cons

The free version has some limitations on attachment sizes and integrations that can be frustrating. And the mobile app, while functional, isn't quite as smooth as the desktop experience.

• Industry: Design

Reviewed on 30/5/2024

Trello is my favorite

Pros

I like that it is super easy to keep myself organized. I have lots of different kinds of projects that have different kinds of deliverables, but Trello is flexible enough for me to deal with all of them the way I want to.

Cons

It's frustrating that some of the features that I would consider important are not available in the lower tiers. Since it's just me, I don't need the team related tools, so I wish there was a way to choose the features of each plan more surgically.

Matthew

Reviewed on 9/5/2024

Quick, Easy and Custom

Pros

Ease of use to set up and get running quickly. Unlike competitors the straight forward system works to its advantage to get running, but the custome add ons let you take it to next levels.

Cons

Cards can get crowded sometimes, more customization in removing fields would be great.

Randi
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 31/7/2019

Trello for Volunteer Recruitment

Trello solves the problem of tracking people through various stages of recruitment all while keeping their information & notes neatly contained w/ that individuals card.
For us, the benefits are that we can quickly glance at the overall picture and know where everyone is in the process and where we need to focus. It has also helped us w/ our staff in that we can set up cards for everyone w/ their growth plans, family information, and more so as leadership,​ we can do a better job at connecting w/ people​ and helping​ them grow as leaders.

Pros

Trello is a game-changer for our non-profit when it comes to recruiting volunteers. We have a multi-step process including leads, applications, interviews, & acceptance levels. Tracking all of this use to be overwhelming & we definitely let things fall through the crack. Now w/ Trello we can create cards for each individual and let them "travel" through each step/list as they continue through our process. Everything stays w/ the card from their original​ application, to their picture to other details we may need to follow up on in person. It's truely helped us save time and stress.

Cons

I do think there is a bit of a learning curve as Trello is very different than​ other task management system I have used and so teaching others has been a bit of a shift but as we have used it (like anything else in life) we have gotten better at teaching it and explaining it. We do wish there was a button that could condense​ everything down so you could see more of your list at once. We find ourselves scrolling a lot of just having to shrink our screen size down to get an overview. Another option would be if the list size was able to be adjusted as some​ don't need as much space as is given. But otherwise,​ we love it and are so happy to have found Trello.

Microsoft To Do and Evernote Teams

Reasons for Choosing Trello

We use to just have a checklist process in Excel to track for recruitment. But it was far inferior and we had to switch documents and even programs to be able to view individual information.

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Trello

We mainly choose Trello due to its ability to create a card for an individual and then move them through a process while keeping all their information together.
Ty
Ty
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Reviewed on 20/12/2019

My favorite personal project management tool ever!

It always does exactly what i need it to do. Never dealt with bugs, sync issues. Provides me a lot of relief managing my day to day. No matter what device i am near i can add something to a list and continue along.

Pros

I have used many different project management/personal organization tools and none of them ever seemed to "stick" until Trello came along. The app is fantastically built with an incredible UX no matter the device. They haven't overloaded it with unnecessary extra junk and i appreciate that. They stick to their core mission and do the right things really, really well and it's because of that i still use it.

Using it as a collaborative tool is also great. It might not be DevOps and some people may knock it for that but there is definitely a place for it in an agile organization.

Cons

I personally don't consider this a criticism but i could see how some would say its not good enough as an enterprise project management tool. I can understand where they are coming from BUT my primary use of this platform is personal project management and task management.

I also think most projects could easily employ a agile model facilitated by Trello but it's really a personal preference.

Evernote Teams

Reasons for Switching to Trello

I really like the UI of Trello. It's intuitive and easy to use.
Sam

Reviewed on 3/2/2020

Collaboration tool that keeps people on track

One of the things that can be difficult when getting people to collaborate is keeping conversations distinct from each other. Someone will write an email with a few questions or different updates included, and everyone starts replying - some in reference to some of the points, and others to other ones. The benefit of using Trello is that you can keep conversations focused due to the board and card based approach. It's easy to follow the thread of what has been discussed and your reply is always in context and won't be confused with any other subject.

Pros

I liked the easy to understand layout, and the fact that you can easily move things around or relabel them if you need to. The ability to attach different media is good and the interface is nicely customisable. It's great how people from different organisations can easily collaborate. The things that are most active are the most visible in the interface, which is great for keeping your attention.

Cons

I found some of the default settings a little confusing and frustrating. For instance, if you add an image to a card, it's automatically set as the cover image (I couldn't see a way to switch this off). I think that once things get archived, they seem a little hard to revisit, but this is something you occasionally need to do to refer back. These are minor issues really though and I'm sure the interface will keep on improving.

Karrie
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 27/3/2020

Trello Is A Business Must Have

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Pros

I love the visual boards that are easy to drag and drop, easy learning curve, the ability to add due dates, and checklists. I use it for my business. Each client and subcontractor gets their own board. I love that you can get templates as starting off points. And it's free or inexpensive.

Cons

I know there is automation with Butler but haven't figured out how to use it. I wish you could add more storage under the free level. But it's still very inexpensive. I wish I could bring all the board's due dates under one master to do list.

ClickUp

Reasons for Choosing Trello

I disliked Asana because I could never go back and find information I wanted to reference. Each card in Trello contains the information or conversation, so it's nice to have it in one spot and labeled clearly.

Reasons for Switching to Trello

I really liked ClickUp's to do list feature but I think Trello has an easier learning curve which is essential with beginners in business. They often don't have time to learn new tools.
Brian
Brian

Reviewed on 21/10/2020

Trello is Perfect for a Single User Who Likes Kanban

I've been using Trello since 2015 (it's almost 2021) and I plan to continue using it every day. I have dropped it occasionally for other project management tools (JIRA, Asana--both because of clients) but I came back because I need something very simple for my client work.

I wake up every day and pop open my calendar and Trello to see what's on the agenda. I also check it in between almost every work session or meeting. I move cards around as they get done or re-prioritized and try to focus only on the tasks I need do each day.

My work output is measured on the outcomes I get for my clients and how much I can accelerate their learning while working together. I just need a tool to get out of the way of my work and Trello does that really well. Highly recommend for a single consultant or freelancer. I can see this working well for small teams that work in semi-formal sprints and need to collaborate too.

Pros

Simplicity. Trello uses a very simple hierarchy to organize tasks. You can have 1+ boards and each board can have vertical lists that contain your cards. I use it to organize my tasks into these lists: "To Do Today", "To Do This Week", "Done", "Backlog", and "Blocked". With very little maintenance throughout the week and then at the beginning of every week, I can easily see the roadmap for the week.

Major plus is the addition of labels. I only work with 3 - 6 clients at one time. Instead of having several boards and having to click through each one to manage tasks, I have them on the same board and tagged with different colored labels. Since I will have 10 - 20 tasks in a week, this makes it easy to see that all my client projects are making progress.

All in all, I need simple task management across a few projects and this is better than other software that I use for that. I actively use Asana on a specific project and have used JIRA extensively but I still prefer this for my consulting work.

Lastly, getting one free power up on the free plan is nice. I use the recurring tasks power up and have 5-10 recurring tasks (monthly for payroll, weekly for recurring meetings).

Cons

The search function and the reporting are the weak points.

In particular, the search function makes it very hard to find information. I think if you have a robust team or use your project management tool as a way to look back at past solutions, you may find this lacking. I keep most of my notes in G Docs because of this so this isn't an issue very often. I probably run into this 1-2x/month.

Reporting isn't part of Trello from what I can tell. I don't need super robust reporting but I did start using a process where it would be nice to get an export. I ended up upgrading to the basic paid plan to do that but I didn't find it useful enough to continue paying for.

Related, you only get one free power up. I think this is acceptable amount since...it's free. But I rarely look into the other power ups since I know I need the recurring one. I did see that they have a Trello Gold plan for $5/month which gives you 3 power ups. That seems worth it as a single user (although I won't revisit needing to upgrade until I revisit my processes at the turn of the year).

Jira , Basecamp and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Trello

I like them all for different reasons. For an independent consultant, they all had too much overhead involved.

Reviewed on 20/4/2021

Trello Boards good for planning - as good as MS Project

We have used Trello Boards for tracking an annual event for the past 5 years. Each year we can look at the previous year's boards and add and subtract from them to build a new set of boards. This is a good thing for the way we work.

Pros

Ease of use. The user interface is simple for most people to us. Even our most computer challenged people are able to use this product.

Cons

I think each person has unique patterns of working and not all our planners think the same way. Sometimes we set up a board that we think will track what we think is important when all the board creation does is create questions. That is not the fault of Trello. It is just that each person has different ways of using the app.

Asana and Smartsheet

Reasons for Choosing Trello

The MS Project program was outdated and we could not afford to buy the latest version. Plus, training other team members on how to use MS Project was lengthy and would involve too much time-investment.

Microsoft Project

Reasons for Switching to Trello

Trello is free the way we are using it. To me, Trello is just that good. Thanks, Trello.
Jeremy

Reviewed on 26/9/2022

Trello is Simple and Great

I have used Jira on teams of 1 to 30 and find it is a great solution for many different projects. I've also used other project management solutions and find that unless your project really needs built-in SCRUM features or other more nitty-gritty project management solutions Trello is a great package and is always my go-to to start-off a project (and often use to completion!)

Pros

Trello is the go-to software for teams looking to utilize a "lite" package. Although it doesn't have all of the scrum capabilities of Atlasian's other software, like Jira, it packs its own punch in a compact and easy to use package.

Cons

As mentioned previously, some more built-in features for individual task progress tracking would be great. Other cons or missing features are made-up for in Atlasian's other software Jira.

Jira , Milanote , monday.com and Notion

Reasons for Choosing Trello

I made the switch from Milanote to Trello because Trello has many more built-in features that make it easy to track a projects progress, create tasks, and assign tasks. It's much easier to use as a project management solution. Milanote is great for a global web-based moodboard and works well along Trello, but it is not a better project management solution by any means. Trello is far more superior!

Milanote

Reasons for Switching to Trello

Compared to Jira, Monday.com, and Notion, Trello had everything I wanted and nothing more. There are also many third-party APIs which integrate Trello into Discord servers and many more people are familiar with Trello than Monday.com or Notion. As for why I keep choosing Trello over Jira? Its relative simplicity and cheaper price makes it worth it for me!
Caitlyn

Reviewed on 21/10/2022

Great projects managing software for anyone starting out with a small team

Trello was a great software to get my feet wet, sotospeak, when it came to getting the hang of using a project management software for my business. It definitely helped me to graduate to the next level in my ability to keep my team productive. Even as my team has grown, I have decided to keep the Trello software for the purposes of managing all of my management teams scheduling, tasks, and etc. Because, as I have said throughout this review, I found as my business grew that Trello is made for businesses that are just starting out and need something to help them learn the ropes of project management. Or, they are great for businesses that have a small intimate group of team members. So, overall I would say my experience with using this software to keep my team on time, on task, and on the same page has been a good one.

Pros

There are a lot of pros when it comes to using this software. It's great for listing projects in order of priority, managing projects, as well as being able to update the workflow and track the progress of each project. It is great for anyone who has a team of at least two or three people.

Cons

The only issue I really see here is the fact that this software is obviously built for someone who is just starting out, or only has a team of, at most, five people. So, if you are looking for something to help delegate work and keep everyone on the same page for you management team, this is perfect for you. However, if you are planning on managing a large scale personnel operation, I would supplement this software with something else that can help you manage a larger group of people.

Airtable , monday.com , ClickUp , Hive and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Trello

I decided to use Trello, because it looked like the best software to meet my needs and the needs of my team, after I watched a demo.
Houyamne
Houyamne

Reviewed on 18/7/2023

"A task-steppa that faciliates team communication and fascinates teamwork collaboration"

Trello helps us to interact on team projects easily.

Pros

Above all, Trello helps our team to smooth work and collaborate easily. It's the ultimate gear for our productivity shuffle.It offers affordable subscription plans among which there is a free one and it supports 100s of our most-used integrations.From project ideation to strategic planning processes, Trello makes it possible to accurately implement them. It lines up with our team's goals and provides a simple and fun work environment.We create branded boards, cards, and custom lists for all our projects and easily grant different access roles to every single member of our team. There is no other definition of fun, Trello is always our to-go team communication software

Cons

Personally, I think Trello is great already and maybe I haven't experimented with any drawbacks yet, but should there be any room or aspect that needs improvement, I will share.

• Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 8/8/2018

advantages of the trello

Trello is a project management tool that makes collaboration simple and, I would say, even fun. The reality is that it serves almost everything, whether you are organizing projects at work, household chores, trips or anything else. Individual cards can contain task lists, images, attachments, delivery dates, color labels and comments from other people who share the board with you. You can have as many boards as you want, use one for "Homework", for example, and another for "World domination plans".
It is likely that you have already realized the potential. The Trello cards are like small post-its on a cork board but in digital format, so you can look at them, share them or add a reminder. You can even create cards via mail.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the way in which we can organize our meetings, pending issues, follow-ups, meetings and, above all, place the status that is basically required to make progress. The options and colors where each person responsible for activity is identified helps you to close the points faster. Trello works very well in my case because I tend to think very visually, so images and color labels work better with my brain than just a text. Although I am a big fan of Evernote to manage a multitude of information, lately I have found myself returning to individual lists written on paper. Trello is a breakthrough of that, it is one of those few applications that achieves a balance between a simple and elegant interface while including very powerful and flexible features. No compliments, however. Let me show you how I and other Trello users are using it as a productivity method.

Cons

What I do not like are the rows one side of the other, where we put the information, it seems very close to one another and for me personally I do not like the appearance, very neutral. The issue is that it is forcing a program to use it for something that it is not. You can also use the notebook to write a novel, but it is not the best tool for it. To organize trips there are tropocientas webs and apps that give a thousand kicks to trello, with suggestions of places, automatic geolocalization, organization by calendar, etc etc etc..To write novels the same, there are webs and applications focused on it, that you hierarchize the information much better, write down ideas, alternative plots, different paths of a story, etc ... come on, what a novel requires, with trello you will organize a micro story as much.

Trello is focused on organizing projects in which many people have their roles, and show the states of those projects.

Everything else, I seem to want to give it a use that is not yours.

Jason
Jason
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 2/4/2019

Great tool for managing team tasks

Overall, I find Trello to be an excellent tool for team collaboration and tracking. Its ability to integrate with other services helps keep the whole team accountable, and ensures that we all have access to the information and resources we need. If you need a free or low cost way of working with teams, you can't do much better than Trello.

Pros

Most of my usage for Trello is in the context of film and writing projects, working with teams of fellow students at UCLA. Beyond that, I've also used it extensively on my own projects working with other teams to create various kinds of content, ranging from writing to the full suite of production responsibilities.

What's great about Trello is that you can use it in a variety of ways, with a fairly deep level of granularity. Using their card system, it's easy to define top level projects and then layer in a hierarchy of tasks necessary to achieve those projects. Subtasks can be assigned on an individual basis, and it's easy for team members to communicate their progress in a very simple interface.

Trello is also extremely flexible to use in part because of the breadth of its available apps. Whether you're working from Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, or even just a web browser on pretty much any OS, you can keep track of your work and progress easily and cleanly. The Android app supports widgets of various kinds, and several third party options further enhance this capability, with prices ranging from free to a few dollars.

Last but certainly not least, Trello can integrate with a number of other services, including Slack, Microsoft Teams, Adobe XD (great for artists to track their own work progress!), Skype and bluejeans for meetings, and many more. As with all such services, some integrations are free, others paid, but you have lots of flexibility

Cons

The only real issue I've found with Trello is that when signal is an issue with your mobile device, some of the apps can be a little flaky. Rather than having a local caching mechanism it appears to rely predominantly on the cloud being accessible. This makes sense to a certain extent: by doing so, they reduce the risk of sync conflicts when multiple people update the same tasks. Still, it can be frustrating if you're in a spot where you could get some work done, but your connection is sketchy.

Reviewed on 3/12/2019

Does it's job without all of the frills

I use Trello both for my individual work as well as department-wide requests. Trello allows me to hold co-workers accountable for submitting requests and maintaining a detailed change log, which often gets lost or can be difficult to backtrack when managing requests via email, chat tools, or in-person.

Pros

Trello is easy to use, requires little-to-no training or enablement, and just gets the job done. Though the add-ons available for a free account are rather minimal, I find that the additional features provided by premium accounts are often unnecessary and cause a lot of noise. When looking for a tool to maximize efficiency of ticket completion, I find less is more.

Cons

Very easy to accidentally delete information in a ticket without noticing, with no way to undo changes. The permissions available to restrict certain people from editing cards are limited, and would be very helpful when creating cards that are supposed to serve as templates, for example, which would ideally be locked and available for copying only.

Reasons for Switching to Trello

Free tier, which Asana no longer offers
Arun Sarathy
Arun Sarathy
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 23/3/2022

King of all Kanban Board Tools

Pros

The power of Trello is in its simplicity and ease of use. Its interface seems light-weight right out of the box. I have used several similar tools later on (after finding / falling in love with Trello - first love, obviously) like Clickup, Taskade and a few others but I find myself always falling back to Trello for its intuitive workflow and simple-to-use features. If you are a solo creator like me, who wants to throw all the ideas into a board, track them with a simple flow like - 'do, doing, done', then Trello is all you need. Go for it, and thank me later!

Cons

Sometimes, they keep changing their approach to their business which I found weird. But that's just me, may be. For example, they used to have Trello Gold for approximately $5 or so but they evolved and brought in different pricing tiers. I miss that but I also understand business models evolve with time. I also didn't like that many power-ups are just trials. Some useful ones cannot be used just easily. It asks for money to expand our experience with Trello. I believe its marketplace needs to evolve too by letting in more free power-ups.

eyamir
eyamir

Reviewed on 19/6/2018

Excellent tool that allows me to take control of my personal tasks, the university and independent projects in a simple way, for example has allowed me, together with my students, to take control of each phase of the development of the systems to evaluate in class, step step by step and in that way to take better control and that each group does not consent to the status of each of their tasks to be performed. It has also facilitated the development of projects with colleagues who are physically at a distance so that in this way we can keep track of the tasks assigned to each member and the state in which they are located....

Pros

Excellent free tool for the control of projects, tasks among others, organizational and personal. What I like the most is its simple organization that allows creating boards, in which you can create different lists, and within these lists, cards. These cards change the list as they are made or pass through different lists: Tasks, in process and finished. The cards support everything: any type of documentation, images, videos, lists, comments, etc., so they also serve as an instrument of communication in working groups, about a certain topic. Tags help you organize tasks taking into account the location and / or the type of activity. For example: home, work, phone call, errands ... You can manage from an organizational project and invite employees to simple tasks, such as tasks to perform on a normal day in your home. and you can have your notifications directly in your email or cell phone, since it has an application that you can use in Android and IOS. The application allows you to organize your tasks in separate projects or folders. You can also customize the appearance of the application, for example, by choosing a different color theme. The application allows you to mark the status of your tasks; as: "active", "postponed", "completed", etc. and the best The best of all, is that you do not have to erase anything. When you want to clean up your tasks, you just have to archive them and they disappear. At any time you can see all the archived items, and make searches. Also ap

Cons

It does not allow to create repetitive work lists to be able to do "cycles" of tasks (For example: X tasks every Monday, or the repetitive tasks of each beginning of the month).

said

Reviewed on 16/2/2024

A great tool for organizing projects and achieving productivity

An easy and organized experience for managing my projects and tasks I was able to create boards containing lists and cards representing tasks provide me with customization and easy collaboration with colleagues using the simple user interface makes it easy for you to organize and follow up on work and I found the details of my project neat and clear

Pros

Ease of Use A simple and intuitive user interface makes it easy to organize projects and tasks , Collaboration Trello allows users to collaborate online and share projects effectively Organizing Cards you can effectively organize tasks using cards and lists Flexibility in customization you can customize the board, cards and lists according to your needs , Availability across device Trello can be accessed through the website or mobile apps, allowing you to manage projects anytime, anywhere

Cons

Free plan limitations There may be some limitations in services and features with a free subscription Complex project details for large and complex projects organizatin may be less effective compared to advanced project management tools Reliant on lnternet connection which can be inconvenient if the connection is lost , lack of advanced features compared to some other project management tools, trello may lack som advanced features data security for projects that handle sensitive information users may need to ensure the security policies followed by trello