Moodle Reviews

About Moodle

Moodle is an open source, feature-rich, secure and scalable learning management system that integrates seamlessly with other platforms and can be customised for any teaching or training method you choose. With fresh and...

4.2

Chamath
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 27/6/2019

The e-learning platform for 100+ students

In the beginning, I would say it's a bit harder to learn but after I read their documentation and refer some guides I become a master of Moodle. There are a good amount of helping documentations with Moodle you can find almost anything on their documentation. I’m happy to say that still our students using it daily. If you have a small budget this is a great choice. I’m very satisfied on Moodle and I can recommend for anyone those who are looking for a good LMS platform

Pros

I have used Moodle for an organization to implement an e-learning platform. I have searched for may LMS and finally, I selected Moodle because it’s open source and very customizable for our requirements. While I am using the Moodle I can list down some pros according to my experience

- Moodle has Multilingual capability that allows users to use multi-language it was a great feature for me.
- Manage user roles and permission, You can define roles to users and manage user access
- Bulk course creation and easy to backup
- Customizable or create our own themes
- Very useful calendar to track course deadlines, meetings and many more
- Admin user can Install and disable 3rd party plugins

Cons

Though Moodle offers many features there are some things that I don’t like much. I can list a few cons of Moodle

- The learning curve is a bit higher for administration and building Moodle courses for First-time users
- If you need to customize some functionalities requires a Moodle programmer
- The look and feel a bit outdated even if you use a theme it feels like bit older
- I faced some upgrading issues it’s not that easy for me

Google Classroom

Reasons for Switching to Moodle

Moodle is free and customizable for our needs and we can host it anywhere we want.
dipen
dipen

Reviewed on 6/10/2020

Easy to made learning platform

My overall experience with Moodle is really worthy. me and my team are creating new class, courses and tests on Moodle and it takes very small amount of time. Course management is really nice and User interface of Moodle is really understandable to students.

Pros

1. Free and effective open source learning.
2. Create easy assignments and learning management as per subject and as per class.

Cons

1. Bulky and heavy User interface.
2. No end to end security provided.
3. No option to signup user accounts automatically.

Google Classroom and CANVAS

Reasons for Choosing Moodle

Google Classroom, another useful tool from Google. I switched to Moodle because Moodle is open source and interface is understandable to students.

Google Classroom

Reasons for Switching to Moodle

I choose Moodle over these alternative because, Moodle is open source and highly customizable as per requirement.
Jessica

Reviewed on 13/6/2024

Magnificent Moodle

Pros

Moodle is an incredible, versatile platform for students to access interactive, engaging educational courses made by staff in my work environment.

Cons

Sometimes, Moodle experiences slowness when loading courses, because of my admin permissions.

Response from Moodle

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Moodle! We appreciate your feedback.

Moodle is designed to offer flexibility and adaptability to meet your organisation's unique needs. We are dedicated to improving our platform to provide the best learning experience.

Our network of Certified Partners and Service Providers is always available to provide the best assistance and customisations for your needs. Find a partner in your region easily by visiting https://moodle.com/solutions/certified-service-providers/.

We look forward to contributing to your learning success. Thank you for choosing Moodle, and have a great day!

Replied 19/6/2024

Top Moodle Alternatives

Paweł

Reviewed on 20/8/2019

Overrated, confusing, inadequate

I've been using this system because it has been installed at my college as the learning platform for students. In general, I find this platform awkward to use and not optimal for school/college education. Its grading system is totally inadequate for a school environment. It has modules that I don't need while lacking in those that I do need. A lot of it is confusing, e.g. some activities for testing or creating quizzes/feedback activities don't really do what you would expect (e.g. the Survey only uses predefined sets of questions, and you can't create your own [sic]). The layout is often confusing, or even buggy, e.g. when you view your students' grades and they overflow past the edge of the page, you can't really scroll to see them - unless you first scroll down to see the horizontal scroll bar, which I didn't even realise until someone pointed that out to me (there's usability for you). The enrolment system is atrocious - it overlaps a new design with an old system of enrolment, and it's terribly confusing. Unenrolling a batch of students requires some incredible tricks. And there are more annoying shortcomings and bugs. You can't expect a piece of (free) software to be perfect, but I find this system to be one of the clumsiest and annoying in terms of usability, functionality, design, and general concept.

Pros

It's free, actively developed, and ubiquitous. I don't quite understand why it's so popular, but because of its popularity support is easy to find.

Cons

It lacks features that would make it suitable for (ironically) a school/college/university environment. Notably, it doesn't have a proper grading system for classroom activities such as tests and exams. The only way to grade those (that I know of) is to create an Assignment activity and disable all the submission options, which is a very clumsy workaround (and one that is confusing for students). The enrolment/unenrolment system is a disaster.

Kierra

Reviewed on 23/4/2024

Moodle LMS

Pros

Moodle is great for a company/organization looking for complete control and customization. We serve kids, so this is a great plus for us. I love the available integrations and the clean look of the interface.

Cons

As I mentioned in the pros, Moodle LMS is very customizable. However, because there are so many customization options it can be overwhelming for a company that doesn't need a lot of features. I also recommend choosing Moodle LMS if you have a tech person on your team as coding is involved in setting things up.

Response from Moodle

Hi Kiera,

We wanted to say a huge thank you for sharing your thoughts on Moodle. We're thrilled to hear that you see the potential in our platform! We want you to know that our team is working tirelessly to make sure that Moodle is always evolving and meeting your needs.
If you require support regarding LMS customisation, expansion, or improvement, we recommend getting in touch with our Moodle Certified Partners and Service Providers who offer 24/7 assistance. You can learn more about how they can assist you by visiting https://moodle.com/solutions/certified-service-providers/.

Warm regards,
The Moodle Team

Replied 13/5/2024

Reviewed on 6/6/2024

Moodle Makes It Easy

Pros

I love Moodle’s user friendly platform to easily organize my class and promote student engagement

Cons

At times there are errors or the site will crash

Response from Moodle

Hi Sarah,

Replied 10/6/2024
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 5/11/2023

Not Worth It

Difficult to use, not user-friendly and with a poor user interface. It's just not the system for a college to use in the 2020s. May have made sense in the late 1990s, especially as remote learning is growing

Pros

It includes some of the elements that a modern LMS system should, although that it not saying a lot considering how other systems operate

Cons

Having used Blackboard, Angel, and Brightspace, Moodle is definitely in dead last. It is difficult to utilize and has aa system that just isn't worth it for a college or school considering something with ease of use for students and faculty

Response from Moodle

Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to review Moodle.

We are continuously working on improving Moodle to deliver the best possible learning environment. To discover the new and improved features of Moodle, including changes to UX/ UI, with our latest release, please visit https://moodle.com/moodle-4/.

If you want to customise or upscale your LMS to your organisation’s unique needs, you can contact our Moodle Certified Partners and Service Providers. Find more information here: https://moodle.com/solutions/certified-service-providers/.

Replied 22/2/2024
Viba

Reviewed on 10/7/2024

Moodle Platform for Students

It offers a wide range of tools and functionalities for educators, students, and administrators. Some of the most liked features of Moodle like customization, flexibility, accessibility and scalability makes Moodle a popular and effective platform for online learning and teaching!

Pros

It is more flexible and scalable to use. It also provides best community support and grading. More customizable makes perfect. It is more easily accessible too.

Cons

Sometimes its performance will get slow.

Response from Moodle

Hi Viba,

Replied 15/7/2024
Tom
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 21/6/2024

Very good service

Pros

Easy to use, able to read everything clearly and pushing no content out

Cons

SOmetimes can be a bit slow but not a major issue

Response from Moodle

Hi Tom,

Replied 1/7/2024
Vanlalthlamuanpuii
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 24/6/2024

Moodle is Amazing.

Overall great and amazing. Need a little improvment though.

Pros

Moodle helps students and teachers in many ways, especially for students who cannot attend offline classes.

Cons

The mobile version cannot login from time to time.

Response from Moodle

Hi Vanlalthlamuanpuii,

Replied 1/7/2024

Reviewed on 27/9/2019

The ultimate toolbox for educators

I have been involved with Moodle for many years as a user, administrator and developer. Be careful about the hype you hear from commercial vendors, they will often understate the prevalence of Moodle around the world, which dwarfs other systems many times. The community involved with this product have a common aim: to help educators; money is rarely their driver.

Pros

Moodle is, hands-down, the most functional and malleable learning management system available. Moodle can do everything we want it to do.

Cons

Sometimes you have to reduce functionality to make it useful for some people. It is possible to turn off features to achieve that.

CANVAS and Schoolbox

Reasons for Choosing Moodle

Blackboard seems to be dying. Their product is undeveloped over many years and their proposed replacement still seems to be vaporware. The costs for this system are very high and very few equivalent institutions are still using it.

Blackboard Learn

Reasons for Switching to Moodle

In a blind test at my current institution, Moodle was favoured by users over other systems. It won out in terms of features and flexibility. It just works.
Florian
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 25/6/2020

Capable to power a whole university

While certain parts could be improved, the whole experience never feels overwhelming. Content can be grouped into weekly chunks to set the right rhythm for both teachers and students. Announcements and Q&As take place in discussion boards, with automatic email notifications for those who don’t want to check manually for updates. It is even possible to hold entire exams with automatic grading (for multiple choice questions) and an automatically generated score.

Pros

With not just employees but also students working from home, efficient educational software is more important than ever. Moodle is capable to power online teaching for a whole university, including online exams, file sharing, video uploads, discussion boards, surveys and homework submissions.

Cons

At the moment, there is no native video conferencing feature. We work around this limitation by pasting links from external platforms, like Zoom or Jitsi. It would be nice to have this functionality baked into the core, together with the possibility of referencing existing content inside the video call: documents, discussion boards, surveys, etc. Another pain point is the grading section. It is meant to calculate a student’s score based on homework submissions and online exams. Unfortunately, there are just too many figures relating to absolute score, relative score and more, so in the end it is hard to grasp what the final score is actually composed of.

Nathan

Reviewed on 11/6/2021

A Great Open Source LMS

Moodle was a great first LMS for our school. We used Moodle from the very beginning and it served us well until we reached about 3000 students. Beyond that, we felt we needed more stability from an out-of-the-box LMS. We essentially had no tech team at this time, so we elected to remove the tech aspect. Any organization that has the tech skills would do well with Moodle at much greater numbers.

Pros

The fact that it is open sources is really nice. There are really endless possibilities with Moodle as a result, you just need to have the tech skills and personnel to put your vision together. The ability to customize heavily is a huge selling point for Moodle, one you don't get with many other LMSs.

Cons

This goes against my point about loving the open source nature of the platform, but there is no real support. You can work with a Moodle partner to handle technical issues for you, but this is quite expensive. Instead, I found myself spending many hours reading through forums to try and solve problems myself. Managing the hosting and updating of Moodle is tough if you do not have a strong tech team.

CANVAS and Schoology

Reasons for Switching to Moodle

We chose Moodle because it was very affordable. We also liked that there were so many options to customize the LMS. At the time of choosing, we weren't 100% sure of what we wanted our courses to look like, so it was nice to know we had a lot of options with Moodle.
Hanno

Reviewed on 7/9/2022

The all in one tool for learning management

Moodle is our one stop shop for all our course materials, course communication, and operational functions. It is a big chunk of software and you need a good server and a qualified administrator, but then your are done and can offer a modern learning environment.

Pros

Moodle is more than just a platform for sharing learning materials. It is a real managment tool that allows to steer the learning process of the students. In Learning, communication is everything. Moodle provides the tools to communicate from the trainer to the students, vice versa, and between the students.
The tools are very versatile so there is the right functionality for every learning experience you can imagine. It even contains a H5P editor.

Cons

If you use Moodle out of the box ist looks pretty much like your file exporer in Windows. It need some additional themes and styling to look attractive for students.

Reviewed on 7/3/2019

An easy and practical virtual way for distance education

Moodle, allows to offer an exchange space in activities for learning, these can be online or as a support for content management without using the web interface, also through the platform you can create private forums to stimulate discussions online or used as the main interface to perform exams and assessments.

Pros

This tool is also designed in free software is a multimedia program that explores the way to generate virtual ways of quality distance education through its virtual environments, the tool is one of the most used for this type of tasks or activities one of its positive elements is in creating private virtual environments where a group of students with their teacher interact online, which after defining the role of administrator capable of creating subjects and administrator, with the role of teacher with permission or without permissions allows to generate the educational base necessary to fulfill a course. Another positive aspect is the ease of making or creating questionnaires by subjects to facilitate the teaching-learning process and the different evaluative uses necessary to assess the student's progress.

Cons

The tool presents standardized content which prevents differentiating the treatment between advanced and regular students, as well as presenting differentiated content since when the group is created a signature and the access role all share the information according to the profile held by the participants, as to the interface this is not very friendly with the students since it does not have an iconography that facilitates the identification of the different options besides the menus are not intuitive that does not generate a pattern of habit on the actions within the program. layout is similar to a normal blog something that in my opinion could be improved to take more advantage of the online application.

Macon
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 19/12/2022

Pretty versatile learning management system

Overall, I'm happy with Moodle. The assignment organization and task list has been very helpful in the new update. Moodle has been very reliable for me and I feel generally happy with how both I and my institution are able to use it.

Pros

The biggest thing I like about Moodle that I like is that it's easy to access all of my course material in one place. Almost everything is just a couple clicks at any given point in the website. I also like the new update that reorganized the dashboard to a much more customizable setup. Overall, I'm pretty happy with Moodle and feel like it's been very reliable for me in my years of using it.

Cons

It seems like it's hard for professors to get Moodle to accurately reflect grades. Something about getting the weighted percentages or the assignment classification seems like it could be difficult on the back end. I also wish that the course pages for classes could have separate pages within the larger page. It would help subdivide the course information more evenly.

Response from Moodle

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. In Moodle, we are constantly working on new ways to improve our solutions to deliver the best learning outcomes. Discover Moodle 4.0's fresh and intuitive user experience. https://bit.ly/3bgVsDC Regards.

Replied 10/1/2023
Hèlia
Hèlia

Reviewed on 21/12/2022

Great learning platform

Moodle is a definitive educational platform that helped the learning process during pandemic and am pretty sure will continue to be used in the following years.

Pros

Moodle is a very versatile learning platform that can gather all the activities a professor needs to conducts remote learning. It can host texts, media, lessons and grade activities which give an opportunity to assess students learning as well.

Cons

Impor and export of materials to clone tasks to different courses need significative improvements.

Blackboard Learn and Schoology

LearnDash

Replied 10/1/2023
Omesan

Reviewed on 27/5/2023

Moodle empowering virtual learning, anywhere, anytime on any device

Pros

I have used Moodle for a good few years as a learner, tutor and teacher or lecturer and I have been exposed to many of its features. The features that I like most about Moodle are 1. Moodle is able to adapt to the user needs by providing the user with options to customize layouts, themes, forums and even tests and assessments. Thus catering for the unique learning experience that one wants to bring across and transfer between educator and learner.2. Moodle provides the educator or tutor with the variety of interactive activities making virtual learning much easier between educator and learner. This feature prevents the silos that might be created by allowing for discussion forums to occurs thus breaking down the barriers that may occur when misunderstanding tasks. Communication is not just limited between educator and learner, but provides the ability for educator and educator and learner to learner communication 3. Moodle is a cost effective option for companies and learning organizations for all sizes this could be attributed to them being an open source platform. It easy to scale and expand as ones workforce grows.The analytical tools allows educators and tutors to always have insight into learners learning progress that helps the educator and tutor to target those students that require more assistance than others and personalize the learning paths and change teaching strategies

Cons

When I first started using Moodle, it took me a while before I could grasp it's extensive features and customization options. Thus making it more of a completely new software that one needs to read the instruction manual about. Although there are alot of customization options, the user interface design is less appealing usually giving you the vibe that there is some sort of learning or work to complete. Maintenance and setup within an organization or business may require technical expertise and may incur a cost

Response from Moodle

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. At Moodle, we are constantly working on new ways to improve our solutions to deliver the best learning outcomes. To get the best out of the platform, please refer Moodle Academy and Moodle Community. Furthermore, Moodle's global network of Certified Partners and Service Providers can provide personalised support.

Discover Moodle 4 's fresh and intuitive user experience and capabilities. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWB6xEOfG1k

Regards, Moodle

Replied 7/6/2023
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 31/10/2023

Functional E-learning with Moodle for contact and distance learning

Overall the platform does what it's supposed to do, which is to digitize learning and bring convenience to students. Even though the platform is outdated, it does serve its purpose.

Pros

We had different courses and learning materials from different teachers, so the platform was definitely expansive for students who are unable to process information quickly in class for them to be able to review the lesson in the comfort of their own space. The platform served its purpose, and as learners we were proud to be the first users in our district to be using a Learning systems management platform, and with little training, the students were able to navigate the platform seamlessly.

Cons

The user interface could do with some upgrading, the platform even though it serves its purpose, it is quite outdated and doesn't correlate with the technology/ software of today. The platform also appeared to be less intuitive and a bit buggy.

Response from Moodle

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you found Moodle to be a supportive tool for distance learning.

If you want to customise or upscale your LMS to your organisation's unique needs, you can contact our Moodle Certified Partners and Service Providers. Find more information here: https://moodle.com/solutions/certified-service-providers/.

Replied 22/2/2024
Pamela
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Reviewed on 26/2/2015

Moodle LMS - Administrator and Trainer Point of View

Pros

There are lots and lots of resources for help. Almost every page on the Moodle site has a link at the bottom of it taking you to the specific documentation of what you are working with. Moodle has a huge community of worldwide users that are extremely responsive to user forums, so help is literally a couple of clicks away.

Moodle is easy to figure out, even if you have never used and LMS. The site I currently administrate is at http://classes.ala.org. As you land on the homepage, you will see the list of our different divisions who offer online courses. We do this using the categories feature, allowing each of our separate divisions to be represented on the single ALA site. What you might also notice is that the login for the site is a convenient eyebrow link. If you click it, there are a variety of options for setting up your own guest credentials in addition to signing in with your official credentials granted by one of the administrators.

Most user issues are simple to troubleshoot. Moodle's no nonsense layout and intuitive interaction makes it pretty straightforward to figure out user issues. Error messages tell you specifically what a problem is in plain English (or whatever language you want to set up). Most user problems are rights related in the system.

Moodle allows you to restore previous courses into new courses. The backup and restore feature pretty much does everything for you. Take out the user data from a backup and you can restore the previous version of a course into a brand new course with very little downtime.

Cons

Version 1.9 requires an older version of Java running in order to use the wysiwyg html editor (something that comes in handy for the introduction to the course and each section/Topic for the course) -- a version of Java is required, that if you are on Windows 7, has security issues that your Network Admin is probably blocking.

The workaround not having an html editor is to open your web content editor (we have Drupal and Dreamweaver) and then paste the code into the setting fields. It is not difficult to do, just inconvenient. I am sure the current version 2.6 has this capability and more that we are waiting to upgrade to.
You have to dig a bit to get to the settings and permissions for specific activities. For example, a common user issue is with Student access to a forum. It is not obvious that some forums are specifically for teacher announcements (meaning that students aren't able to respond, just read the announcements). By the time I get issue, the course creator has a dozen or so forums setup with participants already subscribed, which means that it is easier for me to go into each forum and override the native rights. When you have scores of courses running each containing a dozen or more forums that each need to have permissions touched, it is a lot of work from the admin point of view. The lighter side is that with the proper training, or sandbox playing, creators can discover this nuance before its' too late.
The native chat activity doesn't really work in version 1.9. We use FlashChat by Host123 when our course leaders need a course chat room.
In version 1.9, there is not a lot of wiggle room in changing the look and feel of the courses. You can add, subtract and move blocks around, you can assign a theme, but it is not the most modern look and feel.

Arlando

Reviewed on 25/4/2021

Moodle Through a student's eyes

The overall experience using Moodle is good. It great to navigate even if your a first time user and is very effective in online teacher especially during this pandemic.

Pros

I've been using Moodle for three years now. Since the pandemic i had to be using it more frequently to check for assignments, course outlines, discussion forums and due dates. What I enjoy about Moodle is its easy navigations and how organize it is. It also provide a mini calendar that publish the due dates of assignments from different courses. Now here is another plus to this calendar, it takes you directly to the assignment information without you having to go through the hassle of scrolling and looking for the assignment that is due. Also, submissions of assignments are fast and easy as it allows you to upload your document from your device and as simple as 1-2 clicks sometimes and then your finish, and even allow you to edit the submission a few minutes after you initial attempt just incase you made a mistake. The discussion forums on Moodle are very interactive, it makes it easy to read and critique your classmates work and like the submission portal it allows you to edit your responses up to 30 minutes of the initial post.

Cons

What I don't like much about Moodle is that sometimes when there are a lot of users accessing the portal it tends malfunction and bar users from accessing the website. This happens especially when there is a major assignment due and everyone is trying to submit before the deadline ends.

Candace

Reviewed on 19/7/2018

My school has used Moodle for as long as I can remember, and it works well within our district!

Using Moodle has been--and continues to be--incredibly convenient for students and teachers alike in my district. Teachers can easily create online tests/quizzes that don't require the hassle of printing and making copies, then grading an entire stack of papers. Students can take the tests and quizzes with ease, and see the immediate results of the automatically-graded multiple choice questions (which saves teachers time, too!). Also, videos can be implanted into lessons, which is very convenient for pausing or rewinding at one's own pace if they zone out or don't understand the topic and need to hear the explanation again. My life as a student was made simpler with the use of Moodle, and I cannot recommend it enough!

Pros

Moodle makes online classwork incredibly easy to create (as a teacher), as well as simple to do and turn in (as a student). All the classes a student is enrolled in are clearly displayed, and classwork within each class is organized well. In addition, being able to immediately see how one did on a quiz/test (the multiple choice, at least) is very convenient.

Cons

When posting in a discussion/forum (my teachers called them "journal entries"), all students can see each other's responses. While this could be good for class discussion, it also makes it incredibly easy for a student to see another student's response, then copy and paste it as their own. (This happened with myself and another student, as she was copying my responses.) In smaller classrooms, this may not be much of an issue as it will be easy to spot, but in larger class sizes it can be easy for teachers to not remember every student's exact answer, and give the cheater the credit.

Samuel
Samuel

Reviewed on 28/8/2022

Moodle is the best learning system out there

My experience using Moodle is good. Moodle allowed me to communicate with my instructor much more faster, finish exams much easier, and receive almost immediate feedback on my marks. The training resources are now much easier to access and use.

Pros

I have been using Moodle as a student for about six years, and it manages all of the lecture materials and online tests. It is straightforward and adaptable to use. You may search for assignments due dates, course calendars, forums, and more. Moodle's organization and ease of use are two of my favorite features. There is also a small calendar that lists the dates that particular courses' tasks are due. Another advantage of using this calendar is that it will take you directly to the assignment details, saving you the time and effort of scrolling and looking for the task that is due. Additionally, you may upload your document from your smartphone and edit your work up to a few minutes after you initially submit it, just in case, making the assignment submission process quick and easy. Similar to the submission site, the interactive Moodle discussion boards make it simple to read and assess your classmates' work and give you the chance to edit your feedback.

Cons

For a beginner, using Moodle is challenging. It is free software, but for a non-technical user, building and configuring it is challenging. I had to learn how to use all of its features and put them to good use, which took some time.

Eugene

Reviewed on 29/4/2021

Moodle for Advanced learning Experience!

Moodle is the #1 choice for those who are serious about the educational environment produced by everyone involved in the school. When this software is used right it takes the burden away from the teacher in having to produce everything their self. Many software packages are pretty, but the question is this, where is their backend? If is not there, so it may look good 'on the cover' but it simply does not have the functionality of moodle. Moodle is a platform, and you can add the front-end features with other products.

Pros

This is the best software to implement when you need a lot of supportive materials that can be built up over the years that give this software its edge.

Cons

Although it is very powerful in the background, it lacks everything that is style and elegance. With moodle the software is for integration of the content materials across your whole network. That makes it perfect for teachers that can produce papers and research and moodle will keep track of ever comment, and stimultae discussions and thoughts, and over the years a school will have a 'flavor' and trend of thoughts and ideas which is the goal of a good online school.

Houssem

Reviewed on 22/3/2023

Review of Moodle platform

Pros

As a user of this platform for more than 3 years,I do appreciate Moodle's user-friendly interface, accessibility, personalized learning experiences and communication tools.

Cons

1/ From my experience, when I was new to online learning I've found Moodle navigation system confusing and difficult to use.2/ Moodle does offer some communication tools, but, I think that it's not enough for social interaction with my classmates. In addition, Instructors may not always be available or responsive to student questions or concerns, which can make it difficult for me or other students to get the help we need.

Response from Moodle

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. At Moodle, we are constantly working on new ways to improve our solutions to deliver the best learning outcomes. Regards.

Replied 6/4/2023