TouchStone Business System Reviews

4.9

4.9

About TouchStone Business System

Touch Stone Business System is a business management software that caters to small scale businesses. It helps businesses organize, manage, document and implement their transformation strategies to gain greater profitability....

4.8
4.8
4.7

Browse TouchStone Business System Reviews

Gene
Gene

Reviewed on 19/9/2023

SOP's have never been easier to create and manage.

Overall, TouchStone Business Systems was already a formidable tool, but with the integration of AI, it's become an indispensable asset for me and our businesses, where Touchstone aims to stay ahead of the competition. It's not just about streamlining operations anymore; it's about foreseeing, innovating, and excelling, and Touchstone helps our business with that.

Pros

I've been using Touchstone Business Systems for a while now, and their standard operating system stands out as one of the best I've encountered. I appreciate the seamless integration and user-friendly interface, which makes daily operations a breeze. The system's robustness and reliability have significantly improved our workflow, ensuring consistency and efficiency in all our business processes. The support team is also commendable, always ready to assist whenever needed. I highly recommend Touchstone Business Systems to any business looking for a dependable and intuitive operating system.

Cons

NO cons to mention now that AI is implemented into the platform

Kirk
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 11/5/2020

TouchStone Business System

Got my moneys worth and we can see that as we grow it will continue to keep us on top of our business.

Pros

Easy to use but more importantly the way it organizes our business. It's well thought out. The customer support is crucial and the passion the people there have for what they do makes a big difference. That is important to us because a lot of companies out there are not helpful and you have to figure out everything yourself.

Cons

Can not think of anything just the time it takes but all systems take time to do it right.

John L
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 19/8/2020

TouchStone review

The support by TouchStone is excellent! We have used it successfully to create process driven systems that enable growth and maintain a great culture and maintain consistency.

Pros

The best feature is that it provides a platform to create and run a process driven business. This enables growth, consistency, and adherence to the company Mission and culture

Cons

Functionality: It can be challenging to learn at first. Requires someone to make a commitment of time and energy to champion its use.

Top TouchStone Business System Alternatives

KATHLEEN

Reviewed on 16/7/2019

Touchstone Processes in an Automobile Dealership

Job definitions are very important, teaching new employees and evaluating their progress in areas such as sales and customer service, and standardization of jobs throughout our organization are all possible with the Touchstone system. The support from the Touchstone cannot be outdone by any other. Weekly tutoring by a Touchstone instructor and web based tutorials are available. Tutorials are updated often. There are also easily accessible examples of other business plans that can be incorporated into a new customer's plan.

Pros

The Touchstone system teaches how important structure is in an organization and sets responsibilities for each job level in the dealership. The top managers are responsible for those who work under his/her direction and have methods to evaluate the performance of each employee based on the definition of the job and work plans that fall under that position. Job descriptions are actually all of the processes that are assigned to the position. The system not only defines the jobs but allows management to create work plans that have processes clearly listed in sequential order. The system also allows inserting pictures, documents, links to outside sources and many other techniques into the processes. These make excellent training resources and references for employees if they forget a process. So, the system introduces structure, teaching and assessing methods, and job descriptions in a concise organized easily accessed manner. We have only scratched the surface of all that Touchstone can do for our dealerships. We are striving for standardization of all the jobs at all of the stores so that employees can move from store to store and feel comfortable at each one.

Cons

My personal problem with the software is not the software itself but my lack of time to spend on building the workplans that we need. As I engage other managers, I hope to spread some of the duties to others. Then we can proceed much faster with the project. I enjoy adding graphics and examples into each process and the results are great. But it is time consuming for persons like me who have many other duties. Time management is one of the by-products of the system, and I have not mastered that yet. It is worth the effort to have the business organized so that new employees can easily see their duties. But building the system takes time and commitment. However, eventually the system will save everyone time.

Reviewed on 20/9/2023

John Harrison and Company

Quits a lot of time is needed to set the systems up but after that they are easy to maintain and ensure consistency of our services

Pros

The ability to show all of our systems to new (and old) employees and also ensure that everyone works to the same standards.

Cons

Nothing. We are happy with everything in it.

Lawrence
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 25/7/2019

A company that understands how to grow your business

It's helping me turn my business into a process driven business that I have more control over. rep has been wonderful to work with.

Pros

This software along with the training, helped to take my business from a hard to control business to a process driven business.

Cons

While the software must cover a broad array of businesses, I wish it were a little it's help me to turn my business into a more process driven business. I know I have more control over itmore intuitive to use.

Lisa
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 26/9/2023

The Best Systemization Company

I love Touchstone. Extremely responsive to my emails and text messages. You would think they are waiting for my messages, because they respond so fast. [sensitive content hidden] is awesome. No matter when I reach out to her, she is available. Very responsive to setting up training session for me. Thank you so much [sensitive content hidden].

Pros

I have looked at several different products, but I always went back to Touchstone. Most companies charge by the number of employees, but Touchstone has one price and you don’t have to worry about that price changing. The system is easy to use and the training is amazing. If you want an one stop shop for your business, Touchstone is the system you want to use. You will not regret your decision to use them.

Cons

I cannot thing of one and truly love it

• Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 26/9/2023

System we were looking for.

Very good. Now, we have a team working on it, which is excellent.

Pros

It is a central hub for the processes, Org Chart linking to the position descriptions, daily activities and training.

Cons

The writing of processes is a challenge for me.

Roderick

Reviewed on 22/9/2023

Great Product and Great Service

Pros

The system is easy to use and training is straightforward.

Cons

This is difficult to answer as I have not had an experience with the system that was a con.

Phil
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 20/9/2023

Organizing your business

Pros

Working with [sensitive content hidden] at Touchstone was well worth the investment. He understands what it takes to effectively operate a business and they have created the software to help you do it. If you're a business owner or manager struggling with systems and processes I would highly recommend TouchStone Business System.

Cons

Nothing I can think of. As with any software program, you have to put the effort in to reap the benefits.

Process Improvement

Pros

Touchstone allows us to create, organize and refine our processes. It is an invaluable tool for our business and something we utilize daily.

Cons

The Org Chart is a bit lacking, it does not allow the user to play with different scenarios so we need to do all of the proposed changes outside of the system before we make them permanent.

Response from Business Design Corp

Thanks, David. I appreciate your feedback.

We've been busy working on a new release and the first piece that we will be pushing soon is a better User Interface for the org chart. I think you're going to like what you see. I'll follow up with you and schedule some time to show it to you.

- Michael.

Replied 18/7/2019
Gretchen

Reviewed on 20/11/2020

A must have for every business

We are planning on expanding into different states. Having this program will make replicating our system and processes so much smoother. Its already helped us develope a organizational chart, which is a great tool.

Pros

I like that its very easy to customize every aspect of the program. Its also nice that what ever you do, your able to go in and restore it. The instructors are experts in this program.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like. I will say that at first it does feel like, its a lot to get. But I recommend working on it daily.

brad
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 19/7/2019

Could not run a business without it

We use it to organize our business as well as our clients. We always look at a business as a chain with many systems and processes throughout it and without Touchstone there is no other way to organize, train, hold accountable and properly grow a business. We have tried over 30 years and Touchstone is the hands down winner!

Pros

It is the only tool to properly organize a business & its systems. Google drive, dropbox etc do not work like Touchstone does!

Cons

Takes a bit to get the hang of it but once you do its easy to use and teach.

Dan
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 11/5/2020

How to Develop Your Business

Pros

The flexibility it provides to accommodate any business and the structure it provides for organization.

Cons

I wish it would be developed as a phone app.

Scott

The Best in the Industry

Touchstone really covers all bases of your business. It covers everything that you would learn in places such as E-Myth and more. It allows you to see areas of your business where you should and could systematize, develop processes and systems and document them. Even areas of your business that you may not have been paying attention to or been aware of will be brought to your attention. The best part of working with Touchstone is the staff. It becomes obvious quickly, that the staff cares about the experience if their clients. They are always ready to help.

Pros

Working with Touchstone is fantastic. The software is really robust, intuitive and really has a lot to offer. The more you interact with the software, the more you realize how much it can keep your business on track. It overlooks nothing.

Cons

I like everything about it. If it doesn't work for you, you simply aren't using the software enough.

Ian

Reviewed on 16/7/2019

The Power Of Processes

The support you get from the Touchstone Team is incredible. Whenever you are unsure of anything they are there to resolve your questions.

Pros

I have cut my training time down by two thirds to create productive employees. It now takes 1 month instead of three.

Cons

There is very little I do not like as I purchased it for its simplicity and it is simple.

Rob

Reviewed on 22/9/2023

Been Recommending TouchStone to my clients for over 12 years

Pros

It accelerates building leverage and consistency throughout the organization. i especially like the "already done for you library" that allows clients to leverage what has already been written to accelerate the systems writing.

Cons

Can't think of anything. Can't think of anything. Can't think of anything.

Gilbert N

Smooth and easy

Being a small shop, we rely on our technicians to have a guideline to the processes we have put into place.

Pros

Allowing associates a key role in their success.

Cons

No. Improvements are considered when they are necessary.

Greg
  • Industry: Wine & Spirits

Reviewed on 7/9/2020

Business rev

Goot help systemizing my business.

Pros

Organizing systems so employees can fine them and use them.

Cons

Some employees don't want to use it. Getting to know the software is a learning curve

Martin

Reviewed on 17/7/2019

A system for writing systems

Touchstone makes one of the most important activities in business easy. Every business needs systems to do well and touchstone is a system for writing systems

Pros

Easiest way I’ve found to create and organize systems

Cons

Some of the page graphics are not to my taste.

Darlene

Member Services Representative

Pros

Offers our members the ground work of polices and procedures for their law firms.

Cons

That I was not originally trained by Touchstone staff. If I had been it would of been easier.

Lecia
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 25/8/2020

Touchstone Review

I found Touchstone 10 years ago while doing my own research of systems to implement all of the great learning tools and techniques [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] outlined in his series of books. And finally I am getting to experience it here, where it is all implemented in a complete system ready to use. Great Job [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] & Team!

Pros

Having one place to keep all documentation is awesome and frightening at the same time. And we love the library of forms and procedures already created, that helped us to transition more easily.

Cons

The most difficult thing for us is taking the time to get familiar with all aspects and to remember to go to Touchstone instead of the myriad of notepads and physical documents (breaking bad habits).

Bobby
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 12/5/2020

Making an EMyth Business Easier

Documenting business systems, or processes, is labor intensive and mind-numbing. With TouchStone, the entire process is streamlined and tracking progress, assigning tasks, and storing work is a breeze.

Pros

Being familiar with developing and documenting business processes I found that the ease of use and intuitive functionality made the chore far easier.
The pre-populated resources are a great benefit and serve as a guide of sorts.
It feels like it is an integral part of my business operations with great features like accessibility options and permissions.

Cons

The user interface seems a bit dated, but it is still more than sufficient and fairly intuitive and user-friendly.
The learning curve is a little steep, but that can vary from user to user.

Kevin
  • Industry: Legal Services

Useful Tool

Pros

This tool gives you every functionality you would need to centralize and compartmentalize policies and procedures.

Cons

It could be made more intuitive, but it is worth the time investment.

Clarence
  • Industry: Legal Services

Touchstone Business Systems

100% positive.

Pros

I like the hands on training provided by the software creator.

Cons

Have not used the product long enough to determine negative aspects.