kvCORE Reviews

About kvCORE

Ranked #1 by over 250K Agents - kvCORE is a complete real estate platform that empowers brokerages, teams, and agents to scale and grow faster than than their competition: MORE Agents & Teams Choose Brokerages with kvCORE....

4.1

Browse kvCORE Reviews

Bill
Bill

Best CRM/Website!

I love kvCore and often brag about its features to my peers. I have gained new clients that have found me via my website and the fact that the system reaches out to them through its AI in the background.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use. Love the AI and the seamless integration from website and CRM. kvCore is heads and shoulders above all other CRM platforms out there!

Cons

I would like to see more reporting available for my team members so I can monitor if they are using the system propertly.

Sheri

Reviewed on 12/12/2023

Pleased but still so much to learn

Pros

I love that there is more available and things that I need to work on.

Cons

There is so much available to use and things I’ve not implemented in my first year of using yet. I haven’t had time to work through it yet.

Shan

CRM with potential

A good system for keeping your contacts trickle fed. I just wish I knew how to use it better.

Pros

Staying connected to my clients is so vital when I don’t have the time to be on top of the them all.
The education is very informative also.

Cons

Leads could be vetted for relevance, my one lead was for a trailer park over 55 age restriction and the client was 40

Top kvCORE Alternatives

Amanda

DO NOT SIGN UP WITH KVCORE

Horrible. Customer service is horrible.. system keeps sending emails to people who has asked to be Removed... and it is tanking my business.

Pros

I thought it was going to be services provided.

Cons

EVERYTHING - This has been a horrible program... customer service sends you automated responses but not one actually reaches out.

Christy

Reviewed on 18/12/2023

Client management and tracking at it's finest!

Once I got past the intimidation of everything that it can do and started handling it one task at a time until I was comfortable and mastered that task I found that it's really quite easy. I wish I had dove in more quickly and started using it long before I did. It does everything you would want it to and is by far the best system for tracking and managing clients.

Pros

If you want a one stop CRM, Marketing tool and lead capture system this is it. You get what you pay for and KVCore is worth every penny. Once you learn the fundamentals and start using the system it is quite easy.

Cons

I would like to add more data about my clients and be able to add wedding anniversaries, kids birthdays etc. I know I can use the Task option but I would rather have it attached in their file.

Steve

Reviewed on 18/12/2023

It works but not my favorite.

It's ok. If I had to pay for it myself, I probably wouldn't use. It is a set it and forget it mentality. There is lots of functionality, but everything is an up-sell, which is a turn off. Are any leads better than those I generate myself? No, most that the website generates are just tire kickers. The best feature I have found is that the website tracks clients that search through it, so I can see what they are looking at on the backside.

Pros

That website captures the activity of contacts.

Cons

I've tweaked the website presentation pretty hard. I know my brokerage has locked it down quite a bit, but the grey font is really hard to read with older eyes.

Heather

Reviewed on 13/12/2023

Best Client data CRM ever!

Pros

I love so much about KVCore, the effortless presentations to send to sellers and buyers, the ease of building landing pages and squeeze pages, the fantastic templates for emails. I'm looking forward to learning more about the smart campaigns.

Cons

I am still on the fence about allowing it to automatically send my clients emails, so I have not yet integrated that into my strategies.

Tony

Reviewed on 22/12/2023

KV Core is the best

on a scale from 1 - 10 - it is 20!! it promotes me, our industry, our products, and it does with the latest technology - great support !!

Pros

Ease of use - video training - live training - available help for issues

Cons

new technology is hard to learn - i am old fashioned - but I have learn to trust and use this product and it IS making a difference .

Alfredo

Reviewed on 21/12/2023

kvCore review

Pros

All the bells and whistles it comes with, however, that comes with also having to fine tune what you use and getting to really know it

Cons

Its a little bit cumbersome being able to work all the different products available.
Theres a huge learning curve. Would be nice if it was just a bit easier to use

Ginger

Great system

Best CRM I have experienced. User friendly.

Pros

I love how it automates so many of the activities I spend time doing and tracking.

Cons

The app crashes often. This can be frustrating when on the road.

Orion LauRence

Reviewed on 21/1/2022

Easy & User friendly

Overall...after the "need to get used to a new platform" phase, this is a really professional and efficient platform which I enjoy to use. Being able to send a lead several listing in one "click" is great.

Pros

The way it enables you to see an overview of your business, your leads and their activity is excellent. Easy to filter and contact the leads through the platform. The chat support is excellent and timely, and always ready for any questions and requests...no matter how silly!

Cons

Some features are not so easily visible and one needs to know where to look which can be frustrating. When sending emails with attachments you need to remember to go into advanced editing mode and "know" that the attachment needs to be placed in a "button"....which complicates the process. Please make this more user friendly!

Andy

Reviewed on 7/1/2022

Reveiw

I feel the switch was well worth it and has reinvigorated my business

Pros

Getting leads. The ability to use the program to get leads into it and the great support and educational component in how to get leads.

Cons

After using Top Producer for 20 years, I find kvcore does not have the same abilities to manage the lead data. Cannot find a contact by street name. Also Top Producer has a closing and listing management aspect which is kvcore does not

Blaine

Reviewed on 12/3/2020

A great option for an individual agent or a team...

Overall, I am extremely happy with KVC and know that I will be able to leverage it even more than before in my client campaigns. Over the 1.5 years I have used it they have made tremendous strides in reliability with a minimal amount of backslide as they grow because the large adoption of it brings forth those growing pains. I definitely recommend it as a product and very glad my broker makes it available to its agents. My initial apprehension and frustrations stemmed from it not doing everything how my previous CRM did and did require me to make some slight adjustments to my campaign, but once I got that figured out things got even smoother.

Pros

Easy to setup and implement as long as you spend the time to do it. It does not take a lot to learn to get started and you can increase your efficiency if you take the time to learn the nuances, even if it is on the go. KVC is full featured and as they have added some terrific features over time I find the ones that apply to my business are easy to implement. Between the community, Facebook group, and helpful videos all have been beneficial whether it is trying to figure out how to do something or to get ideas on how to implement features into my business.

Cons

Like any software there are bugs and features that I wish it had to make life easier, but realistically there is nothing that will be 100%. The lack of extended support hours can be frustrating when these issues are encountered since I'm in an industry that involves long nights, weekends, and working holidays.

Bob
Bob

Reviewed on 11/1/2019

Great Concepts but not ready for prime time

Not good. It took them over a month to get my 20 lead source up and running and my data migrated. They refuse to fix bugs .

Pros

I like the fact that the system is geared towards lead follow-up and it helps drive agents to follow-up with leads. It is also nice to have an integrated dialer, email system and texting included all in the lead view. The IDX website is also very good

Cons

The product only came out in November 2017 and it shows. Customer Support and product quality are poor. Customer Support fights back on every bug you find saying it's working as designed. The only way they will fix bugs is if you escalate them to your Success Manager. Here is my current bug list:
1.) 103207 - Search on Hashtag only matches the first part of the hashtag before the hypen, so Buyer-A and Buyer-B are both matched then you enter Buyer-A. Closed as working as designed.
2.) Auto responder message says "Oh its Sandy Jamison, we've been talking on sandyjamison.svhousesearch.com - sorry to bother you, just wanted to see if you had interest in looking at homes this weekend.  - Per [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
on 12/26 we can't configure this or turn it off. It is sent every time someone replies back 'Who is this?". This is causing problems with our seller leads and since we turned the system on last week have had three confusing situations with sellers. Since half our leads are sellers we can't use the text features of KVCore.
3.) Sprint cell phone customers see a "Scam Likely" message when they are called from the Smart Number, They are refusing to try to fix this.
4.) 106227 - Hashtag search list in Smart CRM & Lead Editing have entries in it that don't match any records, such as ApptSet, appointmentsetbychristia, appointmentsetbyjanan, appointmentsetbychristina, RescheduleAppointment. They are refusing to try to fix this.
5.) They only support Google Chrome.

Reviewed on 14/1/2022

Daily user and teaching others

Simply the best

Pros

A one-stop CRM. Videos, the ROBO help desk, the conversation is then sent to me in a message, the team follows up to make sure the answer was sufficient

Cons

The videos are great, but a step by step written procedures would make this #1, more outstanding, easy for everyone to use regardless of IT easy. No one has videos and step by step. written documentation for training

Carol

Why I like kvCore

Pros

kvCore is an amazing CRM with great support for any questions you may have. Clients are able to communicate with me easily with the text message availability and connecting my email to the kvCore system. I can see who is looking at what property, keep conversations going and keep a record of what I have done with each client.

Cons

I would like to see an app for the client so they can download to their phone and do a search, which will then alert me to what they just looked at. I can catch it at that moment.

Ross

Reviewed on 12/1/2022

KvCore was the top platform that I considered

Agent adoption has been slower than I would like. In hindsight I would have structured their onboarding to focus only on the basics of their CRM. Once they are each established then I would have started turning on the next priority item for them on their dashboards. Baby steps so to speak...there is so much that they almost instantly are overwhelmed and frustrated.

Pros

Main reason was the powerful and easy to use CRM that my agents will actually use and grow their business with.

Cons

The only issue I have had is keeping my agents focused on the basics in implementing KvCore into their business before they get too distracted by the other bright shiny things that KvCore offers.

Robert

Reviewed on 14/12/2022

KVCore review

Pros

Great CRM. I like the labeling of the customers and ability to change throughout relationship.

Cons

You must put in the time to learn the system to use all of its tools. Would like to have the ability to have someone manage the system on my behalf.

Drew

Reviewed on 7/8/2018

Lots of great ideas, functions just don't work right.

Support is helpful and nice but I feel there are still TONS of issues that need to be resolved before it can be considered a viable office solution. Maybe a small team would be better.

Pros

Lots of potentioal and features in the works, but still a lot of bugs with core features.

Cons

1. Round robin lead distribution isn't a true round robin. I've had one agent get 5 leads in one day because the system starts at user 1 every time. It needs to start with the next user in the list once a lead is accepted.
2. Search functions on the front end still have issues. Type in a known active listing and it will say no results in the autocomplete. You have to hit enter, a lot of users won't do that if they see no listings found.
3. Confusion and tedious way to associate agents to their listings, if you have a big company this would be a major issue and source of frustration.
4. One more lead distrubition issue, the system is sending leads to one agent but then assigning them to another. I have now had 2 situations where one agent accepted the lead but it's been already assigned to another agent.

Deborah
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 10/7/2020

Weak product; refuse to fix bugs

Overall, this is an immature product (as in too new to really work the way a CRM should) that is highly constrictive, inflexible, and badly designed. I am extraordinarily unimpressed.

Pros

It is included under my monthly brokerage dues, so that's about it.

Cons

Where do I start? Limitations: the software is extremely inflexible. It is rigidly designed and not extensible. Cronological: The out-of-the-box website was hideous. I had to pay a designer $550 to reconfigure it into something acceptable. I am a former computer programmer (HTML, JS, VBA, C++) and found the configurability of the website incredibly difficult & frustrating via their interface. I was lucky to find good help with this. Nickle & Diming: Every single thing costs $$$. $29 extra for a smart number??? Ridiculous!!! I pay $30/month to CallRail for up to 10 smart numbers!!! CRM "Reminder" interface: Clunky, almost unusable. "Automatic Behavior alerts": Absolutely awful. And unconfigurable. I have lost new leads due to the ugliness of the (unconfigurable) text messages that the system sends automatically. I turned that feature off, but now I don't get behavior alerts either, which is stupid for those two things to be inseparable. Customer support? Mixed. Some guys are good. Others ask questions that are bizarrely stupid in the circumstances (i.e. "what website are you using" (after I send a SCREENSHOT) Um... Yours? Duh!) Just unbelievable.

Eric
Eric

Reviewed on 6/10/2020

Very very good CRM

I do really love kvcore and use it daily ... not looking for a anything else with a CRM anytime soon

Pros

easier to use than a lot of broad use CRM applications
Their Facebook boost is incredible and worth every penny

Cons

So many features it’s hard to find things
Poor iPad experience
iPhone app feels tacked on and not a priority

Shelia

Reviewed on 5/11/2019

KVCore REview

Overall it has been the very best program I have used over the years. I have used about 5 others and this is the longest I have used a program like this. It is easy to use and really keeps you on track when you use what is at your fingertips.

Pros

Being able to keep up with my lead , soi and client database. It is so easy to use and helps me keep track of everyone and my transactions.

Cons

When I am sending out a mass text and have multiple pages the system will always send me back to the very first page and I have to scroll down and hit the correct page number then scroll back up and send out text. This gets to be very time consuming when you have 1,000's of leads and clients in a system.

Nicholas
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 7/8/2019

The worst real estate company in the market

Worst experience dealing with a real estate marketing company yet worst real estate company ever to deal with kvcore an inside real estate

Pros

The software's garbage the websites sites a template that doesn't do anything for you they will promise you the world and rip you off don't ever deal with this company.

Cons

Go get you to sign a contract telling you that it's going to be a wonderful service and give you product service and then when you try and tell them that their product is garbage and they haven't given you any help or any service they'll try and charge you 50% of the remaining balance to terminate your use of their software immediately why would I pay you an extra $1,000 to stop using a product that I don't want to use today worst company ever don't waste your money don't deal with these people they're horrible to deal with.

Response from Inside Real Estate

Hi Nicholas,
So sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. We work really hard to provide quality products to our clients and we have a lot of happy customers, but sometimes, it just isn't a match. Sorry if that's what happened here. I was looking into your cases and it looks like you had our support team helping you out with your website customization. Did you know we also have a peer Facebook group dedicated to success strategies for our products? This group is made up of our customers and leadership and is designed to create a forum for our users to share experiences and troubleshoot together. https://www.facebook.com/groups/kunversion/

Replied 8/8/2019
Abby

Reviewed on 6/6/2022

Best CRM for Realtors period!

I am able to not let clients / sales fall between the cracks with KVCore. It as assisted me also in creating much more better communication habits with my clients, coworkers co agents.

Pros

I love the complexities of all things realestate. Love how as soon as I add a contact weather it be client or sphere the behavioral actions from KVCore are just absolutely awesome and keep me on top of all things CRM!

Cons

Nothing to complain about! Everything KVCore does from IDX LANDING PAGES and the easy to integrate software with my social media platform on Facebook. That alone gets my vote for best RE CRM out there!

Joseph

Reviewed on 12/1/2022

Excellent CRM for real estate salespeople

I use it mostly for CRM, to send email and text messages to my prospect / suspect base.

Pros

I like the mass email feature and the fact that you can create templates to make this automated. It also tracks every interaction.

Cons

Make it easier to send a message to all contacts.