About EHR 24/7

Founded in 2000, Office Ally’s EHR 24/7 is a standalone, web-based electronic health record (EHR) for all medical specialties. The solution is ONC-ATCB certified and HIPAA-compliant and offers users secure login and data storage....

Browse EHR 24/7 Reviews

Opel S. Opel S.

Reviewed on 3/11/2016

Very useful

We have been using office ally as a PMP and a clearing house for over 8 years. It is a great program and you cannot beat the price.

Pros

Its free and not hard to learn.

Cons

It could use some updates to the accounting portion of the program.

Traci C. Traci C.

Reviewed on 19/8/2016

Great product, highly recommend

Pros

It's so easy to use and it's free!!!! Submitting claims is very simple. If there are any issues with my claims resolving them only takes a couple steps. I can see everything I need to for each claim saving me lots of time. I no longer have to spend time on the phone with insurance companies I can just see what the errors are on my claims and correct them easily and resubmit without any hassle. They offer free support anytime I have any questions, there's always somebody there to assist me. The interface is very user-friendly I have tried other software programs and they're interfaces were outdated and difficult to understand. I have enjoyed office alley so much that I have actually purchased their EHR/24 system and I also use their practice mate, reminder mate, and patient ally Modules as well. It makes managing our 13 therapist practice very manageable.

Cons

because the system is web-based if there are any technical difficulties or updates taking place it prevents us from completing our work online at that time but this has rarely been an issue.

It would be nice to have a phone or tablet application when being away from the computer for easier access to appointments and patient records.

Jonathan N. Jonathan N.

Reviewed on 14/12/2017

This is a tool that I use constantly for charting progress notes and treatment planning.

Makes charting and other daily tasks easy to do.

Pros

User friendly, easy to track documents and notes. I supervise two mental health clinics, and often am not able to physically be present at my satelite clinic. With EHR 24/7 I am able to track activity, DA's Treatment Plans, and other documentation in real time as I am consulting with supervisees.

Cons

I have tried repeatedly to set up automated payments so that the monthly enrollment fee is automatically taken care of. I had it set at one point, but now have to pay manually each month.

Top EHR 24/7 Alternatives

Joey M. Joey M.

Reviewed on 26/6/2018

Dated but simple to use.

Pros

It is very simple to use for the user. The process is very streamline and clear. Would recommend for simple single practice. Is a main clearing house for many carriers. Free to use!

Cons

Very outdated compared to the new programs that are available. Not many functions within the program. Reporting options are very limited. If you have a busy multi provider practice would definitely look into a different system.

Kara M. Kara M.
1.5
1.5

Reviewed on 15/9/2016

Great for start up, but not for growing practices.

Pros

For a small office of 1-3 providers and just a few office staff, this software has been good. Since it's free, we were able to start a practice with relatively low overhead. I like that it's cloud based and can be accessed easily. The look of the visits tab is clear and easy to understand. Creating claims is easy because you can click boxes to add line items from your custom superbill. Your biller will have to know when to check for modifiers, codes, etc. There is no scrubber with this software.

Cons

The website seems to delay or go down too frequently, slowing down the billing process. Also, the ERA adjustments post twice randomly. I do not like that you have to have several tabs open to look at one patient's account. It's very difficult to look up family balances. The statement generator is very basic and has very few filters. They also do not print in alphabetical order making it difficult to put statements in the same envelope of the same household. Reporting is difficult and not at all clear or intuitive. You basically set filters to make a list. Reporting could be much better.

Yasen R. Yasen R.

Reviewed on 5/8/2018

OFFICE ALLY

THE BILLING ASPECT OF THIS SYSTEM IS VERY EASY TO USE, HOWEVER THE PATIENT ASPECT COULD USE SOME WORK

Pros

LOW ON COST
OFFERS ALOT OF FEATURES FOR PATIENTS AS WELL
ABLE TO ACCESS ANYWHERE SINCE IT IS WEB BASED
EASY TO NAVIGATE THROUGH DIFFERENT MODULES
GOOD FOR OFFICES 5+
COMMONLY USED EHR SYSTEM

Cons

SERVERS CAN BE SLOW SOMETIMES BUT THAT COMES WITH BEING WEB BASED
THE PATIENT PORTAL IS NOT AS EASY TO NAVIGATE THROUGH

Gary Y. Gary Y.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Reviewed on 23/7/2019

billing software

Pros

Fairly easy to use and set up. Sends you a report if things dont go through properly.

Cons

Was free but now being charged. Rejects certain codes even when valid.

Caitlin H. Caitlin H.

Reviewed on 10/8/2016

Great software! Very helpful staff.

Pros

Extremely easy to work with and the staff is very helpful with all questions and fast to communicate.

Cons

The look of the site is a little dated, but it is functional!

Bianca L. Bianca L.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Reviewed on 8/11/2019

Great software.

Pros

I like that correcting claims are not difficult to do for this software.

Cons

None. But wish the interface was more updated. Fin had to name something, they are not participating providers for a ton of insurance carriers. Which is where that fee comes from.

Waystar

Reasons for Switching to EHR 24/7

The price of this system was the most reasonable.
Shalona J. Shalona J.

Reviewed on 21/6/2016

Isurance Specialist. I submit all the claims and follow up.

Pros

Everyone is great to work with, they know a lot about the software.

Cons

There is not much I don't like. everything is perfect for what I need. every one you talk to is very helpful, respectful and follow through with everything

Kirsten L. Kirsten L.

Reviewed on 18/4/2016

Pros

The price can't be beat and everyone is helpful and friendly for training and questions.

Cons

It would be nice if you could see all the information for a particular patient without having to switch tabs and retype their name.

Jason F. Jason F.

Reviewed on 20/7/2021

It works

A very small learning curve, but overall very easy to use.

Pros

Ease of access to many different parts of EHR

Cons

Knowing where to go is difficult at first, but then you find the many ways in.

Brian N. Brian N.

Reviewed on 21/9/2017

Worked with this office system for about 4 months before we changed because of its difficulties...

Pros

Cheap cheap cheap (I mean it is free), without the free aspects this would have never ever been used.

Cons

Terrible interface, requires so much personalization in order to do anything properly. You get what you pay for.

Susanne N. Susanne N.

Reviewed on 18/5/2019

Excellent Software for Medical billing and EHR management

My experience with EHR/ 24/7 has been very good. I help set practitioners up with this software all the time. What I do is create a template from speaking with the providers and then have them submit it to Office Ally and go through the set-up that way. This method allows the providers to really personalize the categories and wording to their office and specialty. Thumbs up Office Ally you have made this program very easy to set-up, use and personalize.
Data entry during a visit is very smooth once you get the initial programming of your common phrases saved. This speeds up the provider's data entry time considerably and allows more time with their patients.

Pros

I like the simplicity of Office Ally. It is very easy to use for scheduling your patient, managing their electronic health record with easy to use templates and following the electronic billing process.

Cons

The only thing I would add to Office Ally after using it for 8 years plus, would be the ability to print out a patient ledger with the provider's name, address and phone number at the top. If there isn't a balance due on the account the statements won't include the visits dso the only option for me to print a form that our patients need for their HSA and FSA accounting is the patient ledger. If you print a superbill at the time of service it will be inclusive of all these things but the aftercare for financials is where this pops up. Other than this one little thing I am very happy with Office Ally and you can't beat the pricing!

Latrice J. Latrice J.

Reviewed on 19/4/2018

I mainly use this software for filing patients claims and checking Medicare payments.

It's so much easier and less time consuming filing claims electronically and less chances of having claims rejected.

Pros

What I like most about using this software is that it's convenient and free. This software stores patients information to be pre-filled into the HIPAA form saving time it takes to file a claim. Another plus is it allows you to file the claims electronically and it checks for accuracy before the final submission.

Cons

Once you complete a claim you have to print it right away for your receipt or else you won't be able to retrieve it later.

Megan K. Megan K.

Reviewed on 24/10/2019

Streamlining!

It has been extremely valuable both for time saving purposes and accuracy in billing.

Pros

This has made billing so easy! I now do not have to pay someone to do my billing for me because it is so manageable.

Cons

There is a lot of jargon that took awhile to learn. There were many times at first that I had to ask or look up terms.

Jesus R. Jesus R.

Reviewed on 25/9/2018

Practical and very easy to use

Pros

I really love the way each patients profile is set up. It is literally a patients file electronically, everything from medications and prescriptions and xrays all in one place.

Cons

Sometimes the site loads slowly and can be frustrating but its rare when that happens. Not a real big deal to be honest.

Cynthia M. Cynthia M.

Reviewed on 21/6/2016

Easy to use, affordable option.

Pros

EHR 24/7 features easy customization features and can be tailored to fit each clinicians unique needs/wants.

Cons

Customer service is not the greatest, reps seem uninformed or "guessing" a lot of the time. 3 out of 5 times they have no solution to offer. Also, servers can be slow at times rendering the system "dead in the water" as we call it.

Tiffany H. Tiffany H.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Reviewed on 26/1/2018

Quick, Easy and efficient

Office ally's customer service is always professional and efficient. I really like that I don't have to wait long on the phone to get a human response.

Pros

Quick, easy and efficient. I like that we don't have to wait long on the phone for service, also great to see the ICD 10 coding is always up to date and real time claims are helpful for patient's.

Veronica A. Veronica A.

Reviewed on 12/4/2016

PROVIDES GOOD SERVICE FOR PRACTICE MANAGEMENT

Pros

I like the cost, the customer service and the reliability. I have never had any problems with the practice management software that I use.

Cons

Some functions are a little bulky. The EHR did not work well for mental health clinicians when I tried it, but the practice management software is good as is the price.

Marsha D. Marsha D.

Reviewed on 14/12/2018

Excellent got Billing Claims

I have found the ease of use with this site to be really great. I wish I could use it more. It is so much better than many of the other sites I use. I can easily see so many actions I’ve performed on this site.

Pros

Easy to use. Very good customer support.

Cons

Not as many insurances I use are available on this site now.

Sanda H. Sanda H.

Reviewed on 15/9/2016

Long term user 12 years plus

Pros

No cost, ease of use setup new patient information. Simplistic billing process.

Cons

Streaming report features, lack of follow-up technical customer support issues, related to electronic claims submissions, creating denials and rejections.

Darla S. Darla S.

Reviewed on 12/7/2016

We have used it for 4 years and have had a great experience!

Pros

This program works very well for our office. I am able to log in and view the schedule even if I am not at the office. Submitting claims is very easy and Office Ally is there to help. Claims are processed quickly with reports giving updates as to the status along the way.

Cons

We have days that are very busy and I really depend on the program to work, which most of the time it is great. There have been days when the server is having trouble and I don't get mush done. I have gotten around the issue for the most part by printing schedules ahead of time. Not the best but better than nothing. I do hope this gets fixed. Other than that I love the program!

Ryan P. Ryan P.

Reviewed on 26/8/2016

Very easy and enjoyable software!

Pros

The software allows me to get large amounts of information inputted and completed in a small amount of time.

Cons

It would be a great to sync the appointment calendar with an iOS calendar. Also, to have some app version for iOS.

Reviewed on 10/12/2019

A Clean Looking EHR

My overall experience with it as a user was good. What makes it a good experience is that the customer service staff is always willing to assist when you need them.

Pros

I like that the software has a clean look. Most EHRs are packed with power, as is Office Ally, but it doesnt look heavy or intimidating. Also, the customer care is very responsive.

Cons

The EHR wasn't as intuitive as I'd like and like others I have experienced. There is a good level of training in order to fully utilize and understand the EHR. Luckily the customer care is very helpful. Also there are certain functions that didnt have to only be at an admin level but were.