About Bitrix24

Bitrix24 is a client management solution that provides a platform for businesses to organize and track interactions with potential or existing clients and partners. The software allows users to log and manage client interactions,...

Browse Bitrix24 Reviews

Maszni A. Maszni A.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 22/3/2021

Project management software with very good workload planning

Overall, working with Bitrix24 as my main project management software has really improving my team effectiveness in developing a product and increase our time spend on organizing project that has short due-date.

Pros

I really like with the workload planning that Bitrix24 has offered, as it really helpful in distributing workload for each team members. It is a very important to do this step, so we can track our task precisely and preventing us from skipping task on project. The project template is easily customizable to cater for the project needs.

Cons

The developer should really taking consideration user experience and opinion on the software tools placement. Some of the tools is hidden on unexpected location inside on other tools and make the navigation process is quite frustrating. Storing and uploading a large size files is keep get interrupted and very frustrating experience with it.

Aliaksandr B. Aliaksandr B.

Reviewed on 31/1/2021

A good software, but if only you live in CIS

Well, I used Bitrix a lot of time and you know, the things doesn`t change a lot of time. For sure, Bitrix is got a lot of features and integrations. But the question of quality of these features are opened. For 100% benefits of features, you should to charge the money for add-ons, or you should to do some of dev-jobs. This is not cool for the small teams.
Overall: for employees and some teams from CIS this software is 'must-have'. If you want to change something, you can do it, because a lot of software are available. And a lot of these are good enough for any-sized teams.

Pros

A lot of features, a lot of integrations

Cons

First of all: a heavy widgets. Your website will be slow if you will use widgets, like openlines and etc. Second one is an old interface of admin. Like 'Permissions' and etc. Third: the reports are really bad. Also email marketing isn`t good. And the last one is that you should always charge the money: for example, it`s hard to find a useful free add-ons.

amoCRM

Reasons for Choosing Bitrix24

Because I want to got an 'all-in-one' solution, like: organizer of calls, leads, tasks and etc. I want to use the only one software for all of these features.

Zoho CRM
Agnishwar M. Agnishwar M.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 11/5/2021

Review of Bitrix24

The Problems we are settling is our Project the board and correspondence issues. Yet, with everything taken into account Bitrix is taking care of its work for our organization

Pros

What I like when utilizing Bitrix is that there are various types of how to deal with a venture. The client the executives is likewise a major in addition to us in our organization as we are partitioned into independent divisions that has every one of its own workgroups. For each errand you can designate, track, have cutoff times and fuse it to your functioning arrangement when you time in to their underlying working day include.

Client Dashboard

Having your own profile and can transfer records unto your drive is an immense assistance to us as we would require a distributed storage and across the board to keep our work streaming.

Group Collaborations

Additionally, the capacity to have a visit in a CRM which has call/video empowered truly assisted our group with working and convey better as we are generally working distantly. You can utilize the searchbar when utilizing the visit which I think helps when you failed to remember a few things when to conversing with a colleague.

Cons

What I don't care for is the point at which I am remarking to an assignment you can't utilize your standard tab keys to embed a few spaces. I realize it's a matter of inclination yet when you are utilizing the projectile alternatives of their rich content manager you can't utilize internal slugs see reference model [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] which is discover irritating as we use it regularly. What we do is we make a different google docs that way we can indent into the list items.

Top Bitrix24 Alternatives

Norrania A. Norrania A.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 14/8/2021

Great product

Pros

I really love that Bitrix24 task & project management tools is easy to organize, and connecting and communicating with my team & colleague using the communication platform is really smooth. The mobile application let me to track & monitor all the work activities easily.

Cons

The first time trying this software wasn't too pleasant, as too many feature and tool on the menu, which make it like a giant mess. After a while using it, i slowly learn how each of the feature usage and now i can't work efficiently without the feature and tools anymore.

Maisarah S. Maisarah S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 14/6/2021

Bitrix is our organization choice for CRM

Pros

Bitrix24 aids us in maintaining our consumer base. A card containing details is given to each customer. I can apply dynamic search when there are a lot of customers. It takes keywords into account, so the card may be discovered even if I forget the client's name and surname.

Cons

Even though this software is published to the market for quite some times, cross-cutting insights do not really operate properly. Call records tend to end up in the garbage. The most significant disadvantage is that credentials are kept in the open in the SIP PBX.

Sanskriti G. Sanskriti G.

Reviewed on 30/9/2020

A comprehensive CRM for managing interactions

Bitrix24 is an outstanding CRM meant for social collaboration and for managing interactions with clients and team members. When we deployed Bitrix24 at work, we are able to collaborate with project teams more efficiently and get informed about the ongoing tasks in real-time. We are able to create a workgroup, assign multiple tasks to the project members, track their progress using visualization tool likes graphs and Gantt charts. Also, we are able to track leads and manage sales funnel in the CRM.

Pros

The working interface in Bitrix24 is smooth and overall navigation into the app is a charm. On the left, of your app screen can find your workspace, from where you can create tasks. Also, the CRM section can be accessed from the side navigation bar which includes Leads, Invoices, Reports, Events, Contacts, and so on. I can import my leads(CSV file) into the application or just manually type it into the application. The application is simply great when it comes to managing leads and dealing with the product sales cycle.

Cons

The only downside with Bitrix24 is the way the notifications pops out, It's really annoying when a bunch of notifications appears, and the major concern is to deal with important notifications out of the bulks.

Hilary C. Hilary C.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Reviewed on 6/6/2019

bitrix 24 Morden marketing

cold calls, routine calls, call tracking, voicemail recordings and monitoring of workers phone usage from the office

its better than using service providers like econet and netone

Pros

l had a chance to use bitrix24 at an internship for cold calling to customers
it recognizes and picks up old numbers from previous calls which is handy when you are making bulk calls
it allows for other incoming calls whilst you are own call, recording of phone conversation and keeping of a list of contacts
its the good to go platform if you have WiFi and you need to do bulk calls
it allows web conferencing which is just great at a work place.
its easy to use too, and you don't need to maintain anything at all
it can be configured to give voicemail and instructions to clients
you only need headphones, and a computer it does not necessarily require a telephone to make calls
one can monitor calls directly at the workplace, no need to wait for the service provider to give you a call log at the end of the month like we used to do with Telone and other Zimbabwean service providers

Cons

it is an expensive software to maintain

Lee H. Lee H.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 31/1/2021

Complete Scam

If i could provide a lower score, I would. The company falsely advertises integrations with Quickbooks Online, it does not work. The software is a shell, meaning that the purchaser has to "create: every document and infrastructure in order for the application to even come close to working. The very thing that it appears it was designed for ( CRM) fails miserably. You wont even see your deals or opportunities move to the "next stage" without some form of manual manipulation. Telephone integration does absolutely nothing other than clog up your leads with calls with zero info on them. Top all of this off with the complete lack of support ( even in the paid version). They will take days to respond and then its with a canned response about going and researching the answer your self in a pile of some of the worst help files I have seen in my more than 30 years in business. Then, finally capped by this...once you have wasted the $1000.00 for the access to the software and the countless hours and thousands of dollars to try to get it to work with just basic day to day operation....you finally decide that their are much better options available (like Salesfoce) they will refuse to refund you any part of your remaining subscription. BUYER BE WARE- complete and total scam of a solution. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Pros

NONE- very difficult to deploy. Hours upon hours spent in setup ended up being a complete waste of time. Not ONE of the integrations work.

Cons

difficult to train staff on, difficult and expensive to obtain support

Salesforce Analytics Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Bitrix24

we were seeking a solution with better CRM and quote abilities.

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

initial price was more attractive with b24. ended up spending many thousands more with b24 and wasted months of development time that Salesforce would have had available ( out of the box)
Tushant M. Tushant M.
  • Industry: Animation

Reviewed on 19/2/2019

Pretty good CRM, but not necessarily the best

Pros

It's got a lot of things going for it! A chat system, Kanban boards and task-management, work-time management, and even a cloud service that is a boon for any enterprise use. It's hard to imagine working without it.

Cons

...But it's not perfect, and is not the end-all-be-all when it comes to CRMs. For example, its application could use some improvement, considering -- despite its desktop installation -- it still requires you to sign in with your web-browser to use many of its features besides chat and sync. Its "Knowledge Base" also isn't a good alternative to Nuclino or even a custom setup of MediaWiki / XWiki. Its Automation is also lack-lustre and not easy to use. Its worktime management is also pretty buggy, so we just ended up replacing it with a fingerprint scanner to manage it.

Ultimately we end up making very few uses out of thing service, such as for chat and cloud, despite its many offerings. Even though we end up relying on those few uses.

Nazlı T. Nazlı T.

Reviewed on 3/10/2019

Bitrix24 offers you more than you can imagine for your company.

Pros

Bitrix24 offers you more than you can imagine for your company.
We manage projects quickly and easily. With comprehensive integration options, we can manage all our business processes through Bitrix24.
Communication tools and CRM tools are ideal not only for companies but also for freelancers and entrepreneurs.
Online chat feature and task tracking tool make our work very easy.
Business processes, customer data, projects, human resources, and more are all at your fingertips with Bitrix24.

Cons

Too many integration options and features in Bitrix24 can sometimes get confused.

Ana L. Ana L.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 19/9/2017

Excellent for team work

Time saving; wonderfull tool to keep my business organized; easy communication between teams and task creating.

Pros

We've been working with Free plan Bitrix for a few years. The free plan is one of the best in the market for small business like mine. We work in shifts and its important to easily communicate between all our team. Bitrix has saved us lots of time and has been keeping everything organized and error free. It's very complete for a free plan. I love it.

Cons

This is a free plan so of course there are some features missing, however that's expectable. I think it could be more user friendly do Administrator.

Campbell H. Campbell H.

Reviewed on 27/8/2018

Excellent service with extensive integration capabilities

Pros

In this CRM, there is an open-line widget that connects all the clients' calling channels and it's free-no extra service like jivochat or callibri is needed, which is very encouraging. Developers also took care of the possibility of integrating the system with other services, mail clients, etc.

Cons

It is difficult to master CRM without the assistance of a third-party specialist, especially since developers offer two options: a boxed version of the product and a cloud version.

Emin H. Emin H.
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 14/12/2020

Project Management Software for Event Organizer Companies

Generally, I would say we have some complaints. We get used to having this software but lack of improvement would be a source of the problem for Bitrix24 as its competitors started to offer convenient packages with low prices.

Pros

Since during the event management and organizing period we use our telephones instantly, the feature of connecting to the phone number is an amazing feature. User-friendly interface.

Cons

The price absolutely differs from other competitors, it requires an amount which could a hindrance for newly started companies. The Mobile version does not include all features that reveal problems in my travel period.

Jay H. Jay H.

Reviewed on 11/6/2018

Offers a lot. Fails on the delivery though.

Pros

It has project management.
It has call management.
It allows for creating custom fields (but not key values).
It has an option to self-host.

Cons

Their cloud server is slow, enough so that worker productivity suffers.
Their customer service is poor.
The user interface is ugly.
The learning curve is steep with poor documentation.
Their self-hosting option is very expensive.
You must connect to access the CRM; i.e., there's no offline access, no ability to lock and batch process.

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

A Program That Provides Multi-Functions For Your Needs

Pros

With my line of work, I’m always being asked for advice on what affects the economy, what are wise investments and the future trends. I get to meet clients organically at events, parties, intimate gatherings and even at the grocery. Work is a big part of me and I always want to excel with what I do. I have to give credit to Bitrix24 because it has made my job more rewarding. This programs offers an extensive list of features, but what I use most are the document management, project management, quoting, team communication, workflow management and proposal management features. I’m truly amazed with this program.

Cons

I have no problem with this program, but I think other people may find that too much choices provide confusion and not everyone will want to use all the services they offer.

Josemaria G. Josemaria G.
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 3/4/2019

Complex but Feature-rich

Pros

Bitrix24 has a ton of features. It can virtually replace a lot of your apps (mainly Project management and CRM) and puts everything in one place. I have used Asana (and still do) but we're out to explore other apps and we found this. We started with the free Bitrix24 (which expires quickly unless you commit to using it or paying for it). And we found that it can stand on its own for PM team communications, common drive, task management, and heck even comes with smart telephony!

Apart from being a PM tool, we also use it as a secondary CRM tool. We track clients relationships and data within Bitrix24 as it stands as a unified tool to manage our clients, leads, and contacts. It is easy to create and download CRM reports using templates or as customized based on your needs.

Cons

I am a fairly techie person, but for some reason I found it a little complex to get used and to navigate or search through both as a daily user and even as admin. Maybe its just a transition phase coming in from a different PM app I used previously. I would need to sit down more and read up.

Loretta K. Loretta K.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 14/7/2021

I like bitrix because it is a complete tool for the commercial and sales area.

I currently work with this platform in the commercial area and I really like all the benefits bitrix offers, mainly because it is a complete CRM platform for business management, customer service, email reading, contracts and others.

Pros

I use this system daily and I like it a lot because we can register all the information about sales, customers, contracts, emails in one place in an easy and practical way.

Cons

Some features are a bit more difficult to find, like adding email to the opportunities created before they are sent to management for approval. I had a little trouble attaching emails on this platform.

Gene G. Gene G.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016

Best Free CRM On The Market

I've tested a bunch of 'free' CRM options and found that only two (Bitrix24 and Hubspot) are really free. All others (Zoho, Insightly) severely limit their free versions. The number of features you get in Bitrix24 is truly astounding.

Pros

I love that the free version includes everything - telephony, email marketing, quotes, invoices, web forms, tasks projects and documents

Cons

All features are bundled together. There's no way to get CRM or project management separately.

Andrei K. Andrei K.

Reviewed on 5/11/2018

Difficult to deal with problems

Pros

We used Bitrix24 1.5 years. The service is well suited for managing business processes and tasks, and you can also store documents and photos on its server. But the minuses still overshadowed the pros, and we switched to another service.

Cons

Technical support works only from 9 to 18 and only on weekdays. If something breaks on a non-working day, and your company works seven days a week, you will have to wait until Monday. That is why we stopped using Bitrix24 - something breaks often, and we have to wait a long time for help.

Normunds G. Normunds G.

Reviewed on 19/12/2017

Lot of functionality with lot of bugs and hidden complexity of usage

Pros

One platform for many solutions - CRM, project management, time management
Project and TASK management tool really good.

Cons

On paper all looks fine, but when you begin to work, then lot of problems appears almost in every tool, except Project management. For example, in CRM under Company history you not see any activity, even there are lot of activities with Companies staff that are linked with current company.
If you plan new activity and want this activity link to new Contact, Company, Opportunity, it is not possible - you need at first create company, contact or opportunity - with almost all other CRM systems - Pipedrive, Pipeliner, GoldMine you can do this on the fly.
Also lot of problems with Time management and Work time reports, where shows unrealistic times - for example - time worked per day - more as 44 hours!!!
Looks that Bitrix different modules created separately and common features not links between modules and works as separate units and then is question - is it really one platform?
Another words are for Bitrix support - worst what I seen - even we have Proffesional subscription plan. Our support tickets waiting for reaction more as 3 days, sometimes no answers. Bitrix deskto app have direct connection to Bitrix support, but sometimes no response for weeks. Also many answers are from point - we give answer for just answer, but no solving problem. Bad!

Diego M. Diego M.

Reviewed on 14/10/2021

A very useful CRM for any business

Pros

It is very easy to setup integrations with any social media platform. We like how it have helped us and our clients with customer relations, and sales reports.

Cons

At the beginning the setup process can be confusing and would need help form an expert

Reviewed on 22/9/2019

User Experience

Bitrix24 is a pretty good choice for customer relationship management and leads to sales conversion. It does the basic things you'll expect from a CRM; however, The user interface is not so intuitive and you'll require an extensive training and help to properly get the best out of the product

Pros

Very efficient CRM tool
Offers easy integrations with third party services
Very comprehensive dashboard
Easy to use custom email templates
Mobile support for both IOS and Android
Free version now available

Cons

Cluttered user interface
Difficulty finding your way around the tool for new users
Comes with a steep learning curve and rates low in ease of use

Reviewed on 16/9/2015

Great so far

I chose Britix out of a number of other free options primarily for the CRM functionality, but I have discovered so many other useful things such as the email server, the workgroups, invoicing - it's everything I need in a very neat package. I have found some of the processes challenging but there is a wealth of information available to support me - I am looking forward to getting my teeth into Workflows! I have booked myself onto a couple of webinars and have been watching the pre-recorded ones, as well as going through the e-learning materials. I am confident that this is going to be of real benefit to my business.

Pros

Everything in one package
Lots of varied support materials
A fantastic free resource

Cons

It's a bit early to say as I am still learning how to use it. There are a few problems I have come up against: although I have changed the currency to £ in the settings, the dollar sign keeps popping up as a default in some areas ie Deal. It may just be down to my inexperience though, there's probably somewhere I can adjust this! Also, I am having a problem with the VAT being added on the invoice - I tried an invoice with two items and the first one was fine, it was shown without the VAT added, but the second one had the VAT included. Again, it's possibly something I've done.

Anton D. Anton D.

Reviewed on 29/4/2019

Difficult but useful tool

Pros

There are a huge number of free services available at Bitrix24 that allow us to communicate with each other, exchange information and respond to emails. The system works fine on multiple platforms.

Cons

Long have to wait for a response from the support service. Periodically, there are problems with setting the start-up time, and for some employees it was a little difficult to learn how to use it.

Jhessily M. Jhessily M.

Reviewed on 13/7/2021

wonderful system

I love working with bitrix because I can monitor my leads by cell phone, making my day a lot easier and the effective way to be able to provide practical assistance to my customers.

Pros

I like the ease of being able to make calls and communicate with customers through email, providing excellent and professional service.

Cons

could have the video call option to further improve the system's efficiency