TalentLMS Reviews

Visit Website

About TalentLMS

TalentLMS is the LMS built for training success. Designed to get a yes from everyone, its where great teams, and companies, go to grow. With an experience thats fully customizable and easy to manage, teams embrace training while...

Browse TalentLMS Reviews

Britni
Britni
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 10/1/2022

It meets our needs on a budget

Overall, it has been a positive service that has allowed us to create a repeatable training process for our organization in an affordable manner.

Pros

The product is fairly intuitive and user-friendly. I was able to start working with it meaningfully day one without intervention. Where I've needed support, the knowledge base provided a lot of value and where that fell short (rarely), I had fairly quick responses that resolved the issue. It allows me to create content using a variety of methods, upload it, cause for an interactive assessment component with review, and allow info to be allocated on our schedule. I can tailor course schedules to an individual's needs. It is great for developing a repeatable onboarding program as well as updating people as needed. It's great to store all training materials long-term.

Cons

For the most part, where I've run into issues, I've found that I just need to research the product more as there are ways to achieve what I want. The limitation is primarily within the packages available. It jumps from $59/month for 40 licenses to $129 a month for 100. If my organization needs 43 licenses (which is my current issue), there isn't a way to achieve that without jumping to double the pricing.

Response from Epignosis

Britini, what a great and insightful review! It is fantastic hearing that our knowledge base has helped set up your portal without too much trouble! Regarding plans and user limits, maybe you could look into Active plans ? Active Plans let you register an unlimited number of users. Their pricing is based on the number of different users that login to your portal each month. Those plans come with soft limits. We do not prevent users from logging in if your plan limit has been reached!

Alejandro
Alejandro

Reviewed on 20/9/2021

Great platform to get your teams trained!

So far it's been great. We're already getting feedback from our users (sales people mostly from our customers) and regardless of the quality of the content, their experience compared to our previous platform is already better

Pros

How easy and simple creating courses and enrolling people really is. I honestly believe that any platform that benefits the user experience is good enough to give it a try but I was blown away by how simple getting things out there was.

Cons

Customization is a bit hard for beginners like me. This is the first time I'm the admin of a LMS, and they do have a great help / knowledge base system and sometimes I need to do some digging to get to the right answer. Luckily there's a very active community that usually points me in the right direction when I miss some of that help.

Moodle and Docebo

Reasons for Choosing TalentLMS

We needed a better customer/end user experience for our learners and TalentLMS is delivering.

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

It's ease of setup and use, it's price point and the overall feedback we got from different people we consulted with just made it obvious that was the right platform for our customers and our business size.

Response from Epignosis

Thank you for a very insightful review Alejandro. We love hearing that you find TalentLMS easy and simple. If you ever need extra help, don't doubt in reaching out to our top-notch support team!

Replied 6/10/2021
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Reviewed on 7/2/2020

Lacking Features as Advertised

Very poor customer service, see above over six months or trying to work out issues with customer support, next step is Better Business Bureau.

Pros

The software is said to have many features at a low cost, this is clearly false advertising.

Cons

The software is advertised and marketed as a platform for selling online courses.

For many issues users are required to enter CSS or Javascript for simple issues like a social media link. For over six months I have been trying to work with customer support, today I gave up. My next step is to report the company to the Better Business Bureau.

As the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] wrote me:

Hi Mark,

Thank you for contacting me and for sharing your concerns.
I can understand your frustration.

It is true that our product development team has decided to focus more on Enterprise features, rather than e-Commerce related ones.
We offer some integrations with payment gateways and specific eCommerce features allowing our customers to sell their courses through their TalentLMS portal but it is not our main focus.

As far as your specific requirements are concerned, our support team offered you advice on how you could use our CSS / Javascript editors to achieve what you are looking for.
We have decided to offer these editors (CSS / Javascript) to give our customers more freedom. Using these editors you have more options, but CSS and Javascript knowledge is required.
We cannot provide customization services to our customers, according to our policy, but our software support engineers are always available to advise and guide you through.

Please let me know if you need any further clarification.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
Pioneer in eLearning solutions
TalentLMS

Response from Epignosis

Dear Mark, we're sorry to hear that the follow up provided by our customer support team has not met your requirements. As mentioned in the email you shared, our team is on-hand should you wish to seek any further assistance. We wish you all the best in your future business endeavours.

Replied 21/2/2020

Top TalentLMS Alternatives

Blackboard Collaborate

Intrepid

Christine

Reviewed on 24/1/2023

Simple, Robust, and Informative

Overall, our experience with TalentLMS is extremely positive. We appreciate how easy it is to get started with TalentLMS and how simple it is to develop courses quickly. Even with the simplicity is there, the features are robust enough to provide quality learning experiences. The support provided by the TalentLMS team is top-notch, and they are very responsive and helpful.

Pros

Our favorite TalentLMS features are its ease of use, learner analytics, and the ability to set up branches. As an education service agency, we use TalentLMS to offer microlearning opportunities to busy teachers and school administrators. Our course authors find TalentLMS to be easy to use and simple to learn. We use the reports and infographics to understand how and when our participants access their learning opportunities. We love that we can use branches to group users and establish a specific course catalog per branch.

Cons

Although we find more pros than cons with TalentLMS, we do wish there was a way to "drip" content to users via email. We also wish we could customize the storefront and course information pages (more than already possible) as viewed by learners.

Teachable , SC Training and Kajabi

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

We chose TalentLMS because the analytics were more flexible and customizable. The ability to set up and manage branches was also a deciding factor.

Response from Epignosis

Christine, what a great review! It's fantastic to read that, as a learning specialist, you enjoy the vast array of features offered by TalentLMS. We love knowing that the reporting capabilities, along with infographics, allow you to keep an eye on how and when your participants access their learning opportunities! Regarding advanced customization, maybe you could check out this cheat sheet we recently created. It will help you take your portal to the next level, and remember that if you need extra help, our support team is here to back you up. https://www.talentlms.com/cheatsheets/elearning-css-hacks

Replied 8/2/2023
Gilbert

Reviewed on 3/1/2022

Excellent LMS that is good value for money

We have been able to move our courses online and provide a very good level of support and care to our students and seeking to expand our course offerings on the platform.

Pros

The ability to allow students to download courses into the app and study offline.

Cons

A bit more flexibility in how students are forced to complete courses.

iSpring Suite and Docebo

Reasons for Choosing TalentLMS

Value for money offering by Talent LMS and most importantly the fact that I could evaluate the product for as long as I want and have some courses on for free for as long as I want to effectively test the system without stress or pressure and start paying only when I was ready.

iSpring Suite

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

Value for money, ease of use and free options.

Response from Epignosis

Gilbert, thank you for sharing your experience using TalentLMS. It's fantastic hearing that the platform allows you to provide online courses to your students while maintaining a good level of support for them.

Lorraine

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

My TalentLMS Experience

From my very first encounter with the TalentLMS team, I was extremely impressed with their professionalism and fantastic customer service! Every question was answered promptly with care and knowledge.

Working in TalentLMS is a dream experience in that there are so many online learning resources available. It is so easy and quick to get up and running with it – most intuitive LMS I’ve come across so far. If the answer isn’t online, then a quick email to my customer representative returns a very quick response, and if it is a technical question in nature, it is forwarded to the TalentLMS Technical Support team ASAP for a speedy turnaround time.

In my opinion, we couldn’t possibly be happier with any alternative LMS.

Pros

If I had to select three main reasons why I recommend TalentLMS, they would be: 1) exemplary customer service, 2) intuitive and fun application to work in, which integrated seamlessly with our existing business processes 3) abundance of online resources to leverage from.

Cons

If I had to select three areas that are not my favourite, I would select 1) it would be so much more beneficial to my creative side if I learned more HTML (you don’t need it, as it has a great editor, but I like to add a little extra sometimes than the editor offers – so I dive into the source code and keep my finger’s crossed :) – but at least I can do that! 2) sometimes there seems to be a minor delay in the group enrollment processes and I cheat and click a convenient button to hurry it along if I need to 3) we have implemented single sign-on and when I want to test a learner’s view rather then my super admin view, I have to log out of all my SSO systems before I can simulate the learner to see their view, so if I could come up with an easier way to be a test user, that might be nice (maybe more experimenting with cache clearing and browser incognito mode might help).

Response from Epignosis

Lorraine, what an insightful review! Thank you so much for sharing yours thoughts and experience with us. It is very interesting and as we strive to improve TalentLMS, your comments really help us. You can be sure that we have passed them on to our developers team and they will look into it. We also love hearing that after thoroughly searching for the best possible LMS to fit your needs, it was TalentLMS that you chose! Thanks!

Replied 3/1/2022
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 13/12/2021

Great Service, Great Value - Perfect LMS

We are able to provide short, customized and basic courses that are easily consumed to our staff... we can make custom assignments and automated learning tracks that lower our administrative burden and allow us to track progress and gather relevant feedback. We have many internal questions to answer, however TLMS has given us the flexibilty to address long-term learning and development needs! The support is really outstanding and they are all very responsive... a great partnership!!

Pros

It is very easy to create courses and also clones and reuse various units of the courses. Reporting is super easy and effective. The automation and notification features work very well for us and many options to accommodate our needs. The Talent Library is also very helpful for the off-the-shelf content that we need, we don't have to shop around b/c it's all right there!

Cons

There are times when search for users, courses, or other gets a little complicated only b/c once you click on an item or make a change, the search results are reset. Perhaps there's a way to do this better I don't know, but I mention the critiques and the team at TLMS takes note and passes on to the development team.

Response from Epignosis

You seem to have become a true master at creating and managing courses, Michael! We are super happy to read that you find it easy to use TalentLMS and love hearing about your experience! As per your feedback, you are right, our team heard you and the message was passed on to the development team.

Replied 3/1/2022
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 1/10/2022

TALENT LMS - The best in class

Pros

I like that it's available on mobile devices and can be easily accessible when you're on the move. The interface is user friendly and it encourages learning. Interaction between learners and the tool are easily tracked and recorded.

Cons

I have not yet encountered any features that have been unfavorable

Price. Design. Functionality. User friendly interface

Response from Epignosis

What a fantastic review! Thank you so much. You're right about the mobile app, it's a great feature for learners that prefer to take their training on the go!

Replied 9/11/2022

Reviewed on 30/10/2020

Great option for scaling and control!

Exceptional. I love the platform and how easy it is to use.

Pros

That it's easy to scale along with your business growth and that you have so much control over how the courses look and feel to the user.

Cons

It took some getting used to the dashboard functions and features. It can sometimes be difficult to navigate to certain features, like the timeline.

Response from Epignosis

It's great to hear that you're enjoying the TalentLMS experience!

Replied 2/11/2020
  • Industry: Translation & Localisation

Reviewed on 4/11/2020

Good startup option

Overall, this has given us an easy platform for new employee training as well as Course training and purchasing options for freelancers.

Pros

Very easy to build, user-intuitive, and quick to deploy

Cons

Some options for training modules are limited, such as video embedding options and document embedding options.

Response from Epignosis

Thanks for your review!

Replied 19/11/2020
Jade
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 28/9/2022

TalentLMS is simple to use and will assist your management team in developing an eLearning...

It was easy to use and useful for creating our training modules, roadmaps, and progress tracking.

Pros

The TalentLMS software is simple to use and will assist you in managing learning and development. Our entire company works from home, making it difficult to send updates and trainings to specific employees and assist them in becoming more engaged and knowledgeable about our products and services. We use TalentLMS to create courses, assign them to employees, and track their scores and progress. Very straightforward and efficient.

Cons

The interface for creating your own courses is basic. It requires significant improvement. There aren't many editing tools. I strongly recommend that you use Canva for your slide, course design and content in order to make everything look pretty, colorful, and engaging.

BizLibrary and Microsoft PowerPoint

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

Pricing and it can be integrated with BambooHR which we use for hiring new employees.

Response from Epignosis

Hi Jade, thanks for your insightful and honest review. We're glad you find TalentLMS to be easy to use and manage. Your feedback really means the world to us as we strive to improve TalentLMS. Keep an eye out because some exciting new elements will be coming soon to make your experience on the platform even more enjoyable!

Replied 9/11/2022
Marshall
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 9/12/2021

Everything you want for a reasonable price

It has been super easy to get my staff on board and set up. I have worked with our success manager and utilized the help desk as well and have had wonderful experiences each time. You couldn't ask for better service.

Pros

Right off the bat, I liked the look and feel of the UI. It was easy to use and customize. Once we purchased the product, the customer service was outstanding!! They are so responsive and easy to work with. Not to mention all the onboarding support you get. You can't beat the price either. As a non-profit, I searched over 20 different systems and could not find one with this many features, support and customization for the price.

Cons

It's honestly hard to find a con, but I do wish we could change the categories for the badges.

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

Because they has the best price to features and support ratio for the number of learners we had.

Response from Epignosis

Marshall, thanks for your review of Our Customer service team appreciates your positive feedback! They are indeed a great team, and you can be sure that they will always be here to back you up when needed. Speaking of which, regarding your desire to change badges, here is an article to guide you through the customization. We hope it will help :)

Replied 20/12/2021
jim

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

Has been great experience

I'm developing courses to be licensed to facilities for them to deliver to their own clients. The dedicated support has been invaluable for helping someone with no previous experience take on this rather large effort. They always have good solutions for when I run into hurdles as I've been beta-testing this with prospective customers.

Pros

I entered this world with no experience in online training, and started at ground zero in just researching different options then learning how to create courses. I have no idea how it compares to other options, but the bottom line is I've been able to create a platform that impresses people. The word that comes to mind frequently is that it's "robust." The under the hood capabilities seem to be really good as far as administrative stuff that I heaven't even scratched the surface of yet. As far as a few particular things I like: The test options include attractive features like drag and match, fill in the blank, and ordering. The user's interface is fun and attractive for tests. The other thing I really like about it is the support. For the plan I have, I have a dedicated support person who works with me as closely as I need in helping developing courses, etc. And on weekends/off hours I email support and they always respond within a few hours and are really good about helping me solve any issues.

Cons

Every once in a while I bump up against a feature it doesn't have, or the text editor can be a little funky to get used to. The other thing is being based in Europe, the hours of availability with my dedicated support person is a bit limited—7am meetings. But there hasn't been any question that the pros outweigh the cons.

Response from Epignosis

Jim, for a first-time LMS user, it sounds like you have mastered TalentLMS pretty quickly and you're already impressing your clients! Thanks for giving our quiz/test functions, user interface and admin functions an extra thumbs up. Our Support team is also super pleased with your feedback, they really do make it their business to give customers the best support possible, regardless of the time zone. As always, our Support team is there to help you if you face any future hurdles. Thanks for leaving us a review!

Replied 4/11/2019
Angie
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 31/10/2020

Excellent Customer Service

Absolutely a pleasure! I only converted my business over so that I could remain operating in response to the health and safety concerns related to COVID 19. I was absolutely terrified by converting my business over and was not sure how this would work. It has been a business saver! I am not a technical person the support available has been the best.

Pros

The absolute best customer service- most answers can be found in the help search, however all questions I have had sent via email have either been answered the same day or at the very latest the next day.
Quick tracking of what training each "user"- my care providers have completed, documentation, and verification of each of their training, ensuring quality assurance.
Training- the ease of creating specific training for each of my careproviders- the ease in creating courses with the flexibility to easily switch from either uploaded video training/ to uploaded documents/ powerpoints- endless possibility to help in the creation of course training.
Branch/ group trainings- an excellent feature for a business like mine that supports numerous clients from different agencies this allows you to share course trainings specific to each agency (branch) and each department (groups)

Cons

I want to be able to have my care providers to repeat their course training annually. The only option available is to either reset their original progress (deletes it) or create all-new courses (clone). I wish there were a way to reassign the course annually.
Electronic signature option- there is no option to integrate/ add on- electronic signature to the test. For quality assurance and compliance, I would love that as add on to the tests.
Mobile App- is very limited in features, for both user and administrator, which defeats the whole purpose of the mobile ease. The inability to add any content, including a video with the mobile app, is a real bummer.
I wish the administrator had the ability to add in a mouse hover or hover infobox- the site is easy to use; however, there are areas this would be greatly beneficial for a new user.

Response from Epignosis

Angie, we're so pleased to hear that TalentLMS has enabled you to quickly and easily pivot to training your care providers remotely! Thanks for your feedback which we've shared with our team.

Replied 19/11/2020

Reviewed on 9/12/2020

Scalable from Free to Enterprise with support at every step

We have only been TalentLMS customer’s for a short time but the personal support is. Right from the initial system demo that convinced me and my partners that this was the eLearning platform for us. The fact that we could start for free with support and have the potential to expand to an enterprise-level solution was exactly what we were looking for. The Platform is very intuitive, the initial video tutorials and the in-platform knowledge base are all very concise and helpful. Further. the personal support from a nominated individual that gave us the demonstration has really elevated the service above my expectations. Knowing that, when i hit a problem that i can’t solve, i can email and thet will have a personalised solution that works for me within 24 hours is phenomenal customer service. In less than 2 weeks we have uploaded some of our content and shared with of our partners. The feedback has been that the platform brings our content to life in a way that we simply could not have achieved on our own. We will soon be linking to the e-commerce element and hope to be processing payments early in the new year. We plan to scale very quickly and i know that with the the TalentLMS support team, the technology will not be the barrier to expanding our business. Thanks again and please keep up the excellent support.

Pros

Loved the usability and time to implement. We are content creators and within a 2 days we have uploaded our content using nearly all of the features. Love the look and feel and simplicity. The different content types keeps it fresh and interesting and keeps learners engaged. As the admin i have great visibility of who is doing what on the system and that is excellent for tracking and audit trail of the learning journey. We provide compliance training so the certification is really important and it is simple to customise your certificates to your brand and words.

Cons

Sorting out fonts and pasting text into the system can be a little fiddly to start with. That being said the support is excellent and it appears the system is completely customisable. Other WYSIWYG systems i have used at a similar price point simply say 'you can't do that' and you have to accept the limitations. So far, every problem i have encountered or request i have made, has been met with a custom piece of code to paste into system within 24 hours. I did not expect this level of service at $120 a month!

Response from Epignosis

Chris, thank you for your warm words of praise and encouragement for the TalentLMS support team! It's true, they do go above and beyond to provide solutions for customers, wherever possible. We'll be with you every step on the way on your business' growth journey!

Replied 15/12/2020
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 28/11/2017

Easy setup, intuitive design, basic yet satisfying UI & UX.

Collaboration with senior staff and trainers.
Buy-in from all levels of the team.
Compliance and understanding of our Standing Instructions.
Review and re-writing of procedures.
It goes on and on!

Pros

Let's start with the cost- easily the highest featured for the money LMS out there.
We went with Moodle and really tried to make it work for quite some time. We were on the verge of hiring a Moodle expert to help us take the project live, but instead took one last look at the market. TalentLMS hits the sweet spot between self-hosting a Moodle site for free and paying a lot of money for a high-end LMS.

We wanted an LMS that offered content creation built in, and not in a clunky fashion, but in an intuitive, well designed way. TalentLMS offers this. We also use Wix pages and embed them to produce the content we like.
We wanted to create Branches for each of our centres in order to track compliance and learning scores per centre. TalentLMS offers this.
We wanted easy gamification and a feeling that this is 'fun'. The feedback from our test group was amazing- they loved it and it just works.
We wanted to host it originally, but TalentLMS allows us to map the domains and use our own URLs while still allowing all updates and content to be handled remotely on their servers. Brilliant!

You can customise your LMS- we installed live web-chat functions to help our users. All colours and logos can be personalised. Great!

In reality- how different is every LMS from each other? Talent works for us as its a fantastic price point and ticks all the boxes we need! It's cheap enough for you to try it (free at first!) and decide for yourself. We haven't regretted our decision once.

Cons

The only think I marked down was the Customer Support, but only because I would like something like a live webchat function for admins.
It's perhaps a bit unfair as they have a ticketing function that allows users to create tickets for issues and they respond to you really quickly (less than 30mins in my experience).
However, at the start of our implementation, I'd like to talk to somebody in real-time about issues and problems, so this is the only thing I would change. Using a system like Tawk.to (free!) would have been an idea for them.
We've actually installed Tawk.to on our version of TalentLMS and it's great for our users.

Response from Epignosis

Hi Mark,

We're thrilled to hear that TalentLMS is such a great fit for your training needs! Our support response time is a metric we are constantly improving and it's great to hear that you've been receiving responses so quickly!

Having said that, the quality of our responses is just as important. This is why we've chosen to go with a ticketing system since questions can be answered by the most suitable person on the team --something we wouldn't be able to do with a chat system.

However, we haven't ruled out the possibility to provide chat support, it is something that we will definitely consider in the future!

Thanks again for your feedback! It really helps us improve!

Replied 6/12/2017
Gediminas

Reviewed on 6/6/2018

TALENTLMS is a combination of simplicity and genius. We found it great, had no doubts about...

Pros

Simplicity and user friendly environment, possibility to add content in different formats, simple administration no special skills are needed to work with the software.

When logged in, one can find a lot of methodological information on how to work and how to create training programs, which really facilitates the work. Although at the very beginning it seemed like we can create a training program quickly (in 2 months) ourselves, but the first program, which will be soon tested and presented on the Lithuanian market, took us half a year. It turned out that the methodological recommendations provided by Talent LMS are relevant and useful.

We still did not try many things on the system (e.g. reports, massive user registration, gamification and other great tools), but we know that we will find the guidance on how to work with them in the recommendations.

From the technical side the management of the system is very simple, there is no need for any special IT knowledge what is huge advantage.

Cons

The majority of our clients read and write in Lithuanian. We have noticed that Talent LMS system language in web browsers is Lithuanian but in other devices, e.g. IPad and phones, it works in English only.

Hopefully it is just a temporary challenge until we have the Lithuanian language on all devices. Since this is our first online training program, we are still learning many things and it is hard to make key observations.

For example, we are currently thinking how to register 200 users at once into one training program if a client provides a list of student contacts. Not all of our clients will be able to register themselves on-line, therefore we will have to do this ourselves. Of course, we found an excel document on how to include students, but we haven`t tried it yet.

Also, before we start, another issue of concern is the protection of personal data in accordance with EU directives. We will have to prepare legal descriptions by ourselves and give them for students to sign so as not to violate the EU law. It would be very helpful if we could get help from Talent LMS for such legal issues. This help could include the prepared and validated descriptions that must be automatically signed by the student who joins the system.

We work with a variety of systems, such as ProsperWorks. It has a convenient integration with G-Suite. Maybe in the future something similar could be done with Talent LMS.

Response from Epignosis

Hi, Gediminas! We¿re grateful for your positive review and the comprehensive feedback.

TalentLMS is built to be simple, user-friendly and feature-rich. As you dig deeper we¿re sure you¿ll discover many ways our LMS can make your life easier.

As for the app, it¿s not yet translated in Lithuanian. We¿ll be adding more languages with upcoming releases, so stay tuned.

Thanks again for the thumbs-up!

Replied 28/6/2018
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 6/2/2024

Easy-to-use LMS

Absolutely recommend TalentLMS to any business which takes little time to setup, easy to complete mass-enrollments and mass-registrations of learners. Administrators hardly ever hear of technical issues on the system, but rather technical issues found on devices that doesn't allow them to do something on TalentLMS.

Pros

Easy to setup and use even if you are not a HTML/CSS expert. Can manage courses and learner progress easily, and works for our business processes. The support team is wonderful, and it's easy to be a part of any Beta testing and provide feedback and recommendations to be considered. Development done on TalentLMS are included in the annual license fee.

Cons

Because I'm not an expert on the HTML/CSS field, it is difficult for me to figure out if views can be changed even after some research. But the GUI works for our learners, in most cases they prefer to keep it the same look and feel with a slow switch-over to the Beta version.

Response from Epignosis

Hello, thank you so much for this amazing review! The TalentLMS team always aims at simplicity and ease of use at all our releases. We are excited to hear that you have tested the TalentLMS+ Beta version, and make sure to stay tuned for more! Also, we can assure you that we will pass the kind words to our support team, who are always happy to help :). Happy Learning!

Replied 25/4/2024
Mavares
Mavares

Reviewed on 24/7/2018

Learning was never closer to the source

Improve the virtual experience and learning

Pros

The main educational centers around the world investigate and invest in the development of "virtual" platforms which allow the concept of learning, as well as reach an increasing number of people and organizations. The modern corporations and industries have done the same, to be able to have a presence and reach their consumers quickly and safely. That is why, TalentLMS, allows the healthy management of learning, presenting its users to the big market for quality education, at moderate costs, depending on their needs and without losing the contact of the people who require it, and better, skipping the limitations of distance and time.
Another feature is the ease of use, very intuitive for management and very functional, thus creating a course, make presentations, use videos, documents, texts and other formats. But even more, with this platform, you can create tests, follow up detailed and statistical of your students.

Cons

The current platforms seek to improve and update the interfaces and relationships between them, enriching the experiences with the users, these platforms want to take them to another level, for which, they develop other ways to make the virtual experience, something very close, of this So, if you could elaborate an application that in real time, is able to clarify the doubts and guide the experience, even if it is for the people who start on the platform, then, it would be possible to accelerate the knowledge and mastery of all the advantages. Luckily, the support staff is attentive and tries to respond quickly to the doubts that users may have.

Response from Epignosis

Mavares, hi! We appreciate the thumbs up and the comprehensive feedback. It's true that TalentLMS is a versatile, scalable platform, built to cover the needs of both educational institutions and corporations of any type or size. Furthermore, creating an optimized learning experience that's even more direct and efficient is a constant goal for us. Again, thanks, and we promise to keep improving and innovating!

Replied 25/10/2018
Bruno

Reviewed on 22/12/2021

Most recommended LMS

The LMS i most love to work with. Simple, fast, organized.

Pros

Ese of use, fast support, constant innovation, clear interface

Cons

Reports still need to be more simple to work with. A pré-customization of reports branding would be a plus!

Moodle and SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite

More simple to use

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

More simple to use, best organized

Response from Epignosis

Thank you very much for your review Bruno! We are very glad you chose TalentLMS after considering many other options! We will share your thoughts on reporting with our development team, thanks!

• Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 4/1/2022

Achieving corporate training goals with TalentLMS

Our overall experience with TalentLMS is a good one. The software is very easy to administer, end users are very pleased with the simplicity of the platform and it offers great reporting metrics. Support from the TalentLMS team is usually very prompt and effective.

Pros

What struck me with TalentLMS was the ease of use of the software literally from the trial phase, setting up and sharing courses as an admin, completing courses as a user and reporting and monitoring user progress. The concurrent active user plan is also a winner for us as we are able to add all employees in the organization without headache and billed only for excess active users per month.

Cons

I would like to see TalentLMS integrated with our ERP solution so that training completed in TalentLMS will automatically update end user training record in our ERP solution.

Response from Epignosis

Thank you for your review of TalentLMS Andrew! Knowing that you and your users found the platform easy to use and navigate truly made our day!

Jeff
  • Industry: Military

Reviewed on 30/11/2023

Amazing LMS that offers ease of use and quick deployment.

From the Trial start, TalentLMS was easy to start testing courses and assigning.

Pros

The Progress Reports are crucial to our Mgt and you can create Custom Reports so you find stats within a few clicks.

Plus, the simple easy to understand interface allows Developers quick course building.
Then Learners quickly can navigate to their course.

Cons

Still working out bugs with Adobe Captivate Class & "All New" versions.

Response from Epignosis

Jeff, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on TalentLMS with us. We're glad you're making good use of custom reports and that your learners can so easily dive into training!

Replied 28/3/2024
Tracy

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

Big Bang for Your Buck

I've had an excellent experience with TalentLMS. I plan to continue to use this LMS with future clients simply because of the pricing structure, awesome support and the features it offers.

Pros

This is a great and easy to use LMS. You get a pretty big bang for you money. As an administrator, it gives me enough tools to provide what my clients need. The ability to customize branches is a helpful option.

My clients like the dashboard and the reporting features. They tell me the system is simple and easy to understand. They like the formatting and structure.

I needed some tech support to figure out how to do a few things. The support was prompt and very helpful. They did follow-up to make sure I solved the problem. The video tutorials are an excellent way to problem solve for yourself.

The pricing is excellent for the number of features and the ability to customize.

Cons

Any problems I encountered were the result of my own mistakes.

Response from Epignosis

Great to hear that both you and your clients are enjoying TalentLMS's ease of use and reporting features, Tracy! It's also good to know that you're making use of the branches function, which a lot of training companies find to be super useful for keeping clients quite separate. We're thrilled that you plan to keep using TalentLMS for your training needs, and our Support team is always on-hand should you run into any challenges along the way!

Replied 4/11/2019
Mariela

Reviewed on 4/5/2017

We are big fans of TalentLMS; it is consistant and reliable.

Pros

Their Customer Support team is AMAZING, always will to help, accurate response and will do their outmost to accomodate you.

Cons

1. The restrictions on plans: we have lost many opportunities when offering TalentLMS to end users because the plans do not accomodate their. As an average, a middle size company in Perú has about 300-350 employees and they do not want to play for a 500 uses plan.
2. We are constantly requested the ability to download all certifications in bulk, the fact that this is not possible creates problems.
3. Customer support opening times are focussed on Europe, but customers in latin american have to wait for several hours for a response.

Response from Epignosis

Hi Mariela, thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We appreciate your lovely feedback on our customer support, we do our best to help solve any issues and reduce response time to minimum.

As for the plan issue, we do offer custom plans and our support team will be very happy to help you, if you drop them an email :) Also, you can bulk download the info about the certifications using our API. Please, do email us at [email protected]. We'll be happy to help!

Many thanks again :)

Replied 5/5/2017
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 21/10/2020

Amazing customer support

Pros

TalentLMS offers powerful possibilities that meets pretty much all of our training needs. A few years ago, we selected TalentLMS for its ease of use, not fully aware that our growth would bring additional challenges and requirements from a training and tracking perspective.

Thanks to the AMAZING team at Epignosis and their immediate, efficient and always useful support, our training departement keeps its position ahead of the curve, making it possible to add value to the rest of the organization in terms of employee development.

Cons

The built-in tests options are limited in diversity. As a result, we find it more convenient to integrate the tests directly in our SCORM units. The drawback is that tracking the results in exported course reports is a little less obvious.

Response from Epignosis

We're happy to hear that using TalentLMS over the years has allowed your training team to stay ahead of the curve and add value to employee development! Thanks for your valuable feedback, which we've shared with our team.

Replied 2/11/2020