About LatitudeLearning

LatitudeLearning is a cloud-based LMS designed specifically to manage extended enterprise training programs. The learning platform makes it easier to deliver quality training across all channels of your extended network. Control...

4.2
3.7
4.2

Browse LatitudeLearning Reviews

Eric

Reviewed on 21/5/2018

Excellent experience so far, helped make training in our workplace more accessible.

Logging of user training completion is made much easier, and also the ability for employees to be able to train when they have time makes it easier than having to pull them into a room at different times in order to go over training. This helps a lot considering we have more than one location.

Pros

There are lots of features and customization's available right off the bat with the site. There are many different options for class setup and presentations. Also one thing I like a lot is the ability to generate the various reports which makes keeping logs for compliance purposes easier.

Cons

There is a little learning curve when it comes uploading classes and creating classes, but not terribly hard at least. Seems really easy for employees to create their own accounts which sounds good, but when their accounts are predesignated by me, it forces me to go back and merge duplicate accounts to make sure everyone shows the correct completion of courses.

Response from Latitude Learning

Eric: great to hear you are experiencing success with LatitudeLearning by training more people with less effort.

Sandy

Reviewed on 16/6/2016

Simple and effective LMS for business use

Edvance360 supplied information to conduct a run-off between its product and others in the market. Edvance360 offered my client the most cost effective approach, answering all of the scores of questions to determine if it was a solid choice for the business or not. Their product won on merits of functionality, and virtually seamless fit with the client's environment.

Pros

Simple, easy to develop and deploy lessons and activities. Reporting is sufficient for the business application of the online system. Edvance360 was exceptionally responsive with training, answering support questions, and overall concern for how the product was being received. High praise for a company of its small stature. The support folks were always very responsive.

Cons

At times the administration of new and current students presented challenges that were overcome. The lack of ability to reshape the learning environment is a negative as the audiences in businesses vary so much, each role needs a different user environment. Too difficult to make screen changes, but otherwise, content management was cumbersome but worked.

Alnetta
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 18/10/2017

LMS Review

Pros

I like how easy it makes doing enrollments, and that we can track all of our training history now, and the employees can easily see what needs to be completed.

Cons

For having to do batch cancellations it is a pain - I have to go into each person individually. It would be nice to go into a course and be able to select who I would like to cancel from that course. Some reports are limited to the information I can pull. Would also be nice if we could upload outside certificates into the transcript and keep all of the information in one place.

Top LatitudeLearning Alternatives

Matthew

Reviewed on 1/6/2017

An overall good experience: good LMS, great customer support

Pros

The LMS is very reliable
The support staff are superb at resolving issues and very friendly
Latitude seriously values its clients' input and works hard to provide them with the features they want

Cons

The interface and system design are sometimes user-unfriendly, but Latitude is working to make both better
The interface also looks dated but that's also something Latitude is working to fix

Response from Latitude Learning

Matthew,
Great to hear you are finding LatitudeLearning as a reliable LMS. Your experience and success are important to us, which is why we are working to improve our product and the overall success of your training program.

Replied 2/6/2017

Reviewed on 17/5/2018

Effective once all the steps are complete

The product and support elements were there for my organization when most needed; this was hugely appreciated and just-in-time.

Pros

Ability to assess with custom assets - the functionality is clean and simple and easy to populate with custom questions and distractors.

Cons

Over-engineered system for importing new users - hierarchy options try to drill too deep. When importing users I have to complete several other group requirements that are unnecessary for my implementation.

Response from Latitude Learning

We pride ourselves on being responsive to our amazing clients. We even have a program that ensures we will be there months/years of your initial setup. Our ClientCare¿ program ensures your training program operate efficiently with prompt resolutions to your concerns, regular check-ups, periodic updates and administrative support to paying clients.

Replied 22/5/2018
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Reviewed on 15/5/2018

There is a small learning curve. Overall easy to use and very functional.

I use this software for my online classes for working towards my master's degree. It works well for short video and discussions.

Pros

The software is easy to use once you have learned how to. The learning curve is small. Uploading is very easy to complete. There is a very nice free version to use

Cons

There is a learning curve, but it is a small learning curve. The software is difficult to use with Macintosh. Tools can be confusing at times.

Response from Latitude Learning

To help get our clients over the learning curve we provide LatitudeLearning's Tools Bootcamp which comprises of one-on-one training sessions that walks you through the basic tools available to aid in the configuration and operation of your LMS.

Replied 22/5/2018
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 19/6/2018

it is intuitive and easy to use

it enhances productivity and organisational memory

Pros

the ability for a user to easily navigate, quick load time as well as the freedom to integrate third-party applications. Moreover, the ability to create online assessment alongside distractor randomisation is one of the best things i admire about it.

Cons

in terms of content management, it doesn't always work well when it comes to personalising the web for a new users

Response from Latitude Learning

Thanks for your feedback. We love hearing from our users. Please feel free to expand more on personalizing the web for users via the link below: https://www.latitudelearning.com/lms-enhancement-suggestion
Through our myLMS¿ program you can tailor your LMS to your specific needs.

Barry

Reviewed on 23/4/2018

At first was difficult learning. But now have no problems downloading training to the LMS.

Track training

Pros

Where it allows you to be able to look at what the students have taken and follow up to make sure they are taking everything assigned to them in the timely manner.

Cons

It will not let me transfer from my old system all the training that individuals have already received, to tag with the training they take now.

Heather
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 11/5/2018

Testing phase - so far it's been great for the free version

Pros

What attracted me to Latitude was the free option. I really wanted to get a feel for what LMS has to offer without having to rush within times trials. I also like the pricing model with the 100+ users once the free threshold has been reached.

Cons

It is a little labor intensive as you are learning and getting accustomed to the flow. Once you've created a few tutorials, it gets easier to manage and navigate.

Keith

Reviewed on 21/5/2018

It is what is is

Pros

This software is a great scalable LMS. I use it from my small learning company where a high end LMS can break the bank.

Cons

To get a truly customized LMS look and feel you have to spend a lot of time playing with it and a bit of HTML knowledge wouldn't hurt.

Response from Latitude Learning

Keith,
Thanks for your feedback. We pride ourselves on allowing our users to completely customize the LMS to fit their unique training program's needs.

Laura
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 1/6/2017

We did a lot of searching before selecting Latitude Learning as our LMS. Good value.

Great value for the features we get. Good for mid-sized companies who do not have unlimited funds to purchase their own LMS.

Pros

This LMS is very user friendly for the non-html user to set up and operate. The value of the product for a company our size made this an easy choice and we couldn't be happier. Recent upgrades to features makes us even more thrilled and the service we've received is top notch.

Cons

When having to search for several people by name, it would be nice to streamline the clicks needed to do several searches at a time.

Response from Latitude Learning

Laura,
We are glad we got picked!! Thanks for your feedback about the multiple people search. I'll pass that along to our R&D team.

Brian

Reviewed on 17/4/2018

User Friendly

Pros

LatitudeLearning provides Great Customer Support. Easy implementation and customization. User testing was great too.

Cons

LatitudeLearning was kind of expensive to buy/subscribe. I'd recommend they come up with a more cost friendly option.

Response from Latitude Learning

Brian,
I agree, our ClientCare is a top-notch team that prides themselves on responding quickly and resolving customer concerns is a timely fashion. I'm interested in learning more about the price quotes you encountered. Industry-wide, we are extremely competitive and generally have one of the best prices considering the overall functions and features we provide.

Replied 18/4/2018
clay

Reviewed on 5/6/2017

We love Latitude so much we signed a five year deal!

Pros

Very easy to use. Customer support is excellent, responsive and genuinely seem concern for our satisfaction.

Cons

Would like a more contemporary look and feel, kind of like this survey. Would like a more contemporary look and feel, kind of like this survey.

Response from Latitude Learning

It goes both way, Clay. We love having you are a valuable client. As you know, we are constantly working to improve our product so we can continue to win your business.

Susan

Reviewed on 29/9/2017

Latitude Learning is a feature rich learning management platform (LMS)

Pros

For the average business (large or small), I think you would be hard pressed to find much that you couldn't do with Latitude Learning. It has all of the features one might be looking for to launch a an enterprise LMS.

Cons

The biggest con with Latitude Learning is the dated interface and the steep learning curve (for non-tech types) and difficulty in learning how to get things done. Plan for some time in planning, setting up and training staff on a new implementation.

Jraan
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 17/6/2016

Great LMS for small organizations

I am new to LMS and was looking for one that fits the learning needs of my operations. While most other LMSes out there offers time limited free trials, Latitude's free for 100 active users really is a blessing to small companies. Also more than 70+ pre-loaded e-learning courses are great!

Pros

1) Full featured even for the free LMS - announcements, reporting, people manager's visibility of employees' learning journeys, easy enrollment for employees, web/cloud-based.
2) self-guide video is very information and helps someone new to LMS get up to speed quickly
3) Responsive technical support which resolves all my queries
4) Can customize to our company brand

Cons

People Managers need to have an easy way for them to set learning goals for those employees directly reporting to them instead of having to go through the administrators. I do not see this functionality available to them when I impersonate as them to verify what they see.

Miranda
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 12/9/2017

Latitude Learning LMS

Overall, if you are a small business with less than 50 employees and you don't have any budget for your corporate training program, this could be somewhere to start. It is cost-effective (fee of zero but excellent customer service experience), as least you have some way to track employees' progress.

Pros

Free for employers with less than 50 employees;
Responsive and knowledgeable customer service representatives;
Contain some open source lectures;
Could upload courses, track attendance, and pull reports

Cons

The user interface is a little old-fashioned;
They do not have a mobile app I don't believe;
The open source lecture content format is old-fashioned

Kevin

Reviewed on 10/5/2018

I found latitude learning very easy to use. I would definitely use it again.

Pros

I like ease of the software. It just make sense in terms of the design. I was easily able to build my class and modules.

Cons

I found the ability to meet in real time with students to be a little lacking. I am not sure what I think about synchronous online learning b/c students are generally in some many different time zones, but I feel this could be improved.

Zemenu
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 6/6/2017

Over all the application is excellent from my side.

Save time,make my work easy, very friendly to use the program, improve the quality of my work and flexible to rework.

Pros

It gives spacial opportunity to experience new features.In addition the software save a lot of time and ease to run.It motivates to use in a friendly manner.

Cons

Some times it gets stacked somewhere. I noticed that whenever there is slow laptop operation system, the use is very challenging.

Response from Latitude Learning

Zemenu,
Glad to hear you are finding success using LatitudeLearning. Our team works hard to ensure our clients have a positive LMS experience.

joey
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 15/5/2018

I've been using it to create learning courses for company use

This is my partner in Learning & Development

Pros

Helpful in creating LMS with ease. You can customize its format and you can add / delete some items you feel are not appropriate

Cons

Some features do not allow you to edit/delete if you made a mistake such as names of enrollees. Had some difficulty in uploading tests to website

Christina
  • Industry: Medical Practice
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 17/4/2018

Very easy to use, both uploading courses and taking courses.

Able to deploy courses easily

Pros

Very easy to use, both uploading courses and taking courses. I use captivate to create courses for our department. Easy to deploy

Cons

Not always the easiest to upload photos and designs to customize the site. Photos and customization get cut off.

Response from Latitude Learning

Christina,
Thanks for the feedback. We value your input and use reviews like these to constantly improve our product to meet the satisfaction our customers have come to trust.

Replied 18/4/2018
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 25/4/2018

Highly interactive professional distant learning system I have ever experienced.

I have committed my business to use this software for our E-Learning and workforce development programs internationally.

Pros

It took some time to assimilate the extensive boot camp content, but it becomes easy and practical to apply after studying the process, the basic application of the principles and the practical application becomes easy.

Cons

It is labor intensive to customize to client's specifications. This translates into its cost of professional implementation of the software, especially for administrators with limited IT skills.

Response from Latitude Learning

David,
Glad you were able to get the most out of our Tools Bootcamp. There are over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress.

Replied 26/4/2018
Loreen

Reviewed on 3/2/2017

Great LMS for the Corporate world

Having been in the corporate training industry for many years, as well as an experience instructional designer, I was looking for the perfect LMS that would track and report staff learning as well as be flexible enough for the trainer and instructional designer. Latitude Learnings LMS is exactly what I was looking for.

The ease of use is not just for the learner, but includes the Admin and designer as well. It easily accepts my Captivate files and plays them exactly as intended.

Its a great application, simple enough for those that don't need all the bells and whistles and big and strong enough to handle everyone's training needs and requirements.

Thanks

Lea

Reviewed on 2/6/2017

Definitely on my top 5

I got to compare with others and evaluate our houces for free. Thanks to the trial.

Pros

It's so easy to use. The interface is clean and it's easy to navigate through without prior training. Everything is pretty much self-explanatory. I never experienced any downtime that might have interrupted my experience or my learners.

Cons

The price is a little off our team budget. We are a small team of 3 trainers but we cater to over 500 learners.

Response from Latitude Learning

Lea,
Glad to hear we're in your top choices for an LMS.

Edward

Reviewed on 24/4/2018

The platform comes with plenty of tutorials and has a clean interface.

Options to create what I want in a way that my users will benefit from the experience.

Pros

Once you play around with it, you realize the navigation is intuitive. It is customizable to fit the learning styles of the audience.

Cons

There is a short learning curve to learn how to set up content and organize the content in a way that fits the type of training/learning that is being developed.

Response from Latitude Learning

Edward,
Thanks for your feedback. We can only grow from hearing what our customers want in an LMS. Technology is forever changing, and so is our LMS. Please join other customers by participating in discussions on the enhancements that are important to you and your organization. https://www.latitudelearning.com/r-d/lms-roadmap

Replied 26/4/2018
Arnab

Reviewed on 30/9/2017

user PDF should available in home signup page.

We have tested the software during the training to our interns who intended to study of e Learning methods of study. WE have started a programme for ICT base quality education to the children studying in 8th to 10 th standards in high Schools. The programme is implementing by 26 non-Profit base voluntary organizations of Odisha of India. the programme is focus to up-liftment of students belongs to economical marginal class.

Pros

if any one want to give free learning to the learners belongs to families relate to Marginal of economy, 75 students shall be given any learning in free of cost.

Cons

The process of course design is not for ease use, it is complex method that exploration is to be simple.