About 75health

75Health is a cloud-based electronic health record (EHR) solution that helps medical professionals working in small and midsize medical clinics to manage patient information and digital records. Key features include a built-in...

Browse 75health Reviews

Raman B. Raman B.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 2/5/2019

Free EHR/EMR software for Indian Doctors

I had personally researched on my options for a free EHR/EMR software. Being a doctor from a developing country like India, paid options are not viable for me. I had tried the trial versions of other online solutions like Practo ray and Lybrate. I had no complaints about 75health. Thanks to the time, effort and money put in by the developers of this free solution. I wish they can continue to find enough funding for this good inititiative.

Pros

1. Absolutely free for use
2. No data caps
3. No bandwidth caps
4. No need to install software
5. Date is exportable to other EHR/EMR softwares
6. Very friendly and prompt service and support

Cons

Virtually none! But would like the android version of the app to have an option to scan documents directly and upload without the need to go to gallery.

Response from Kaaspro

Dear Raman B, thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please email us to [email protected] if you require any assistance.

Bhuvi M. Bhuvi M.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016

Electronic medical records for doctors

75health EMR technology is easy to use, so which make our work easier and smarter. EMR software helps to practice where clinics, hospitals or practitioner can use to maintain their patients health or medical records in an electronic format. Electronic Medical Records Software-75health has made it possible to access and handle all patient information in an easy and comfortable manner. EMR software makes the Paperless work which reduce the burden of doctors. It saves the time and cost. Its amazing customizable features for all specialization is helpful to all kind of doctors.

Pros

Its most amazing features are like-able. Inbuilt automatic alerts and auto remainders to the patients, auto report generations,appointment fixing are like-able

Cons

only authorized people have access to the medical records

Response from Kaaspro

Dear Bhuvi, Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. For any feedback, suggestions or assistance please write to us at [email protected]

Shiva K. Shiva K.

Reviewed on 21/3/2018

Excellent Software

Pros

It manages patients appointment well, also database keeps information of all the patients accurately. The best feature is appointment scheduler.

Cons

I should have known it early but now my life is simple. On a serious note sms alert could be improved.

Response from Kaaspro

Dear Shiva, thank you for posting your review. We are continuously working towards enhancing our SMS alerts feature and more options like modifying the appointment SMS alerts intervals has been recently introduced to serve you better. You can also write to us to [email protected] if you prefer more options or features and if you have more suggestions or feedback for us.

Top 75health Alternatives

NextGen Healthcare

InSync Healthcare Solutions

TriMed Complete

Gregorio V. Gregorio V.

Reviewed on 9/4/2018

GREAT SOFTWARE FOR SMALL CLINICS

It is a great tool for someone that does not have any system at all.

Pros

It is easy to have the medical history of patients online, is user-friendly and has the basic features that any small clinic needs for the team including the receptionist, nurses and doctors.

Cons

I use the system for a very short time, because it is limited, it does not include the part of the medical prescriptions and it is very simple, it helps with the administrative part but it lacks a lot of the medical record must include.

Response from Kaaspro

Dear Gregorio, thank you for your feedback. Our application is user-friendly that any kind of leads generation for the small clinic to large pharmacies can repute the medical prescription for their own ability to include the parts in the system. You can drop us an email to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Jateen U. Jateen U.

Reviewed on 9/3/2020

Good to start with

Pros

Cost. Which is zero to start with. So good for people starting their practice

Cons

Could have been more flexible when it comes to prescription layouts

Response from 75Health

Dear Jateen U, thank you for taking time to leave us feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application secure and easier to use. We would also like to convey to you that we frequently keep our application updated with customiztions and feature enhacements to enhance the user experience. For more assistance please email us to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Adeniyi O. Adeniyi O.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 10/4/2018

It makes telemedicine awesome experience and it worth the price

Health information records of people, telemedicine and medical history of the patients been stored and transferred with full details

Pros

The storage capacity and quality assurance.It is the best ever seen and makes work easier, faster and less costly

Cons

Actually the software works very faster and easier, just that I will advice the cost should be lowered

Response from Kaaspro

Dear Adeniyi, thank you for your feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. The price of our software is affordable and it also comes with a lot of features. We are also open to suggestions too, you can drop us an email to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Adesewa O. Adesewa O.

Reviewed on 23/9/2018

A great EMR for starting companies

I am able to keep up with my patients visits and medical records. I can easily refer them to the clinic. It’s a well organized software kudos to the creator. I am very impressed

Pros

It has all the features I needed. It has space billing and appointments.
Mostly the fact that it audits everything done on it. It’s hard to cheat and steal from it.

Cons

It’s hard to say what I don’t like, as I haven’t noticed any. It signs me out too quickly tho.

Response from Kaaspro

Dear Adesewa, thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please email us to [email protected] if you require any assistance.

Amna A. Amna A.

Reviewed on 8/2/2018

Its an extremely easy to use software with a user-friendly interface

Pros

It covers all the aspects from maintaining Patient database to managing appointments to billing .Plus the system alert sms to patient really helps.The response time to any query is excellent and the back end team is very cooperative

Cons

Can't sync or export the calendar to any other interface and sms alert should go 24hr before the appointment rather than 48 hrs

Response from Kaaspro

Dear Amna A, thank you for your review. Our technical team is looking for the entire part of the system that includes the calendar option to improve the quality of interface and SMS alert instantly. You can also drop us an email to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Replied 12/9/2019
Gianfranco C. Gianfranco C.
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 16/3/2020

Overall it’s a good place to chart my notes. I would refer to a friend in the same profession because it meets the needs our college requirements

Pros

I like the ability to organize contents within a chart, including subjective notes. I also like the the ability to attach files to the chart.

Cons

I don’t like that the software automatically assumes I am a doctor. In Canada, physiotherapists are not considered doctors. I also find that the program/app is developed to cater to medical doctors/GP’s and NOT to physiorherpists. There should be more flexibility to change the program to suit the needs of any practitioner. With all this being said, I am only using and only intend on using the free software.

Response from 75Health

Dear Gianfranco.C, thank you for posting your feedback. We apologies for the inconvenience caused when you have tried to add your salutation in our platform. We would also like to convey to you that the feature is updated and the option to change the Dr salutation is now available. For more assistance please email us to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Randeep S. Randeep S.

Reviewed on 11/4/2018

Good web based EMR,nice and cool user interface.

Streamline my practice, reduce paperwork. Improve patient experience

Pros

User can organise various components of health record as per their preference. The software has inbuilt support for ICD, SNOMED and procedure codes. Inbuilt drug database with brand name helps in faster generation of prescription.

Cons

1. The physical examination part is missing. Ideally for every major organ system (e.g- Cardiovascular, respiratory, Abdomen) there should be a standard format to record the examination finding.
2. Each physician has a list of common symptoms with which they deal in day to day practice. There should be an option to maintain a this list so that they can be copied to patient encounter with simple click rather than typing each time
3. The system should have inbuilt drug information database for each drug salt - Common side effects, precautions, contraindications, dose modification required in renal and hepatic dysfunction

Response from Kaaspro

Dear Randeep S, thank you for posting your review. We would like to inform you that all your concerns point has been updated on our latest version. For further queries, please email to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you for more updates in the application.

Replied 12/9/2019
Stephanie K. Stephanie K.

Reviewed on 25/9/2018

New Clinic Operator

Pros

Price! The price scale fit into our budget.

Cons

No tech support. I had difficulty connecting with IT.

Response from Kaaspro

Dear Stephanie K. thank you for posting your feedback. We apologies for the inconvenience it caused for you to contact tech support to connect with IT. For any feedback, suggestions or assistance please write to us at [email protected]

Laura M. Laura M.

Reviewed on 21/9/2018

Great Tool, but visually lacking

Pros

The ability to do everything is great, I like the functions

Cons

Visual, it's minimal and confusing. I'd like a better calendar feature.

Response from Kaaspro

Dear Laura M, thank you for your feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We are also open to suggestions, you can drop an email us to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Reviewed on 25/4/2019

Real world use case

Scheduling is a breeze

Pros

The app and website always works flawlessly. It’s quick and responsive.

Cons

The look and feel could use some updating.

Response from Kaaspro

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. For any feedback, suggestions or assistance please write an email us to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Kleanti C. Kleanti C.

Reviewed on 15/1/2021

75health

Pros

IT IS a impactfull for medicine Response.

Cons

There are No difficult to use this Software

Response from 75Health

Dear Kleanti C, Thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please reach us at [email protected] if you require any assistance.

Replied 3/3/2021
Rotimi A. Rotimi A.
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 26/7/2019

Why we considered 75health as our E-Rx platform of choice

I loved using 75health application. If I can get to customize the system a little more to meet my organization' need it will be fantastic

Pros

Feature rich
Quick to understand
Effective and efficient emr system

Cons

Setup and initial usage can be a little complicated
NO means of stripping down the application to specific required features
Features cannot be modified.

Response from Kaaspro

Dear Rotimi A, thank you for your review. We are always working towards making the application more secure, smarter and easier to use. Our technical team are looking into your concerns and would be updated in the latest version. Please drop an email us to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Zaw W. Zaw W.
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 5/3/2020

Positive feedback for my experience

Mainly, 75health solves my booking problem.

Pros

It is more easier to arrange bookings plus finding medical records. And easy to search patient information

Cons

Slow response, sometimes the mobile numbers cannot be inputted though they are valid numbers

Response from 75Health

Dear Zaw W, thank you for posting your feedback. We apologies for the inconvenience caused when you have tried to add contact in our platform. We would also like to convey to you that we frequently keep our application updated with bug fixes, customiztions and feature enhacements to enhance the user experience. If you are still facing problems, please email us to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Mike P. Mike P.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 2/10/2018

Excellent resource for clinics

75Health was the ideal solution for our clinic's specific needs in patient tracking and as a training clinic.

Pros

I love how easy this software is to use and to integrate into other parts of the clinic.

Cons

Although the visual style is pretty bare-bones, that cuts down on bugs and in makes it easier to work with.

Response from Kaaspro

Dear Mike P, thanks for posting your review. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. For more assistance please write an email us to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you for more updates in the application.

Replied 12/9/2019
Dr.veer prabhakar C. Dr.veer prabhakar C.

Reviewed on 6/12/2020

Recommended for all practitioners- A MUST have

Overall, recommended must-have application for new or experienced practitioners.
Value for your money.

Pros

User- friendly interface.
Stores multiple data of a patient from vitals to systemic examination in just a few clicks.
Able to monitor patient progress
Easy for patient to understand and comply to treatment.
Reminds patient of appointment through message.
Diseases classified according to ICD
Low tier price range compared to other EHRs

Cons

Drug database ,though present, could be expanded to include adverse reactions, interactions, and hepatic and renal toxicities.

Response from 75Health

Dear Dr. Veer Prabhakar C, Thank you for posting your review. We are always working towards making the application easier and smarter for users. We would also like to convey to you that we frequently keep our application updated with drug databases and feature enhancements to enhance the user experience. For any suggestion and requirements, you can drop an email us to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Replied 3/3/2021
Saroj Y. Saroj Y.

Reviewed on 4/10/2018

Great start but need more to improve......

I came across 75Health while looking for an app to take care of my patients record electronically. I find this application very useful as it has an android app also which adds to its convenience of use and portability.
However, while using for some time i find it deficient in certain important features. I am still using it for my daily practice management and finding it helpful. Hope future updates will improve in its deficient aspects about which i have personally emailed to the developer team. They also responded very positively.

Pros

1. It is very easy to use and i can register and record my patient within few minutes.
2. The cell phone and email notification features is great. It helps immediately connect with my patient.
3. I specially like the attach file feature where i can immediately take snaps and upload lab reports, x ray or even OPD tickets and old documents.

Cons

1. Section for Vital signs is not adequate lack certain important parameter like head circumference (very important for me as pediatrician)
2. Physical examination with review of system in detail in lacking

Response from Kaaspro

Dear Saroj, Thank you for your valuable feedback about our application. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. Both Vital signs and physical examination has been updated on the latest version. For more assistance please write back the email to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you for more updates in the application.

Reviewed on 24/9/2018

Great Product!

Overall it is great! I hope it will continue to be free for current users.

Pros

I can't believe its free of charge. The interface is good looking. It is very easy to use and log in data. The template slots in the patient file and health record are really helpful. They cover everything i usually use.

Cons

I'm not sure why the name is called 75. Its not really outstanding. Even the app for this is the logo 75.

Response from Kaaspro

Dear Doctor, thank you for posting your review, We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for users. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. For more assistance please write back the email to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Steve J. Steve J.
  • Used for Free Trial

Reviewed on 16/3/2020

Free trial only

Pros

Seemed user friendly and intuitive. Good value.

Cons

Not enough functionality for what I needed

athenaOne

Reasons for Switching to 75health

Ease of use- RCM involved

Response from 75Health

Dear Steve, thank you for posting your review. We are always working towards making the application more easier and smarter for our users. We apologies for the inconvenience caused for you and would also like to convey to you that we frequently keep our application updated with customiztions and feature enhacements. Moreover if you would like to share the details of your requirement please drop us an email to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Santos M. Santos M.

Reviewed on 8/10/2018

Excellent EMR software

Pros

It's ability to store all data of a patient in just a few clicks, where you can compare each patient's record and observe their progress

Cons

Some portions of the software were too complex to be used on a daily basis, hoping for a better, friendly options so we can maximize its use

Response from Kaaspro

Dear Santos M, thank you for your feedback. We always prioritize our customer experience and satisfaction and continue to work on making the application easier to use. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our application 75Health.com and thank-you for your positive feedback. Please email us to [email protected] if you require any assistance.

Jean A. Jean A.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 28/9/2018

Easy yo use

Very easy to use

Pros

It is on the cloud
Clean interface
No advertising

Cons

Not clear about hidden fees or cost of the App
It does not specify the cost of saving my data

Response from Kaaspro

Dear Jean A, thank you for posting your review, Yes we are cloud-based with a clean interface and we do not charge any hidden fees. You can drop us an email to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.

Ben S. Ben S.

Reviewed on 10/4/2018

Ease of use

Pros

The ability to safely access patient data with efficiency. We look forward to Future improvement to the software

Response from Kaaspro

Dear Ben S. thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our application 75Health.com. If you require any assistance you can drop an email to [email protected]

Reviewed on 25/4/2019

75 health escribe

Unhappy

Pros

Registration was easy.
liked the escribe option

Cons

Was advertised as free but charges were added later.
I didn't like the wrong advertising

Response from Kaaspro

Dear Doctor, thank you for your review.
Still, you can sign up an account for free and have a 30 day trial period. After the trial period, you can go for a monthly plan or yearly plan. For more queries, you can drop us an email to [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.