About Benchmark Systems

Benchmark Systems’ Solutions Suite serves independent care professionals and their patients across various specialties. From the front office to the back office, Benchmark Systems Solutions Suite of PM, EHR and RCM supports your...

All Benchmark Systems Reviews Apply filters

Browse Benchmark Systems Reviews

All Benchmark Systems Reviews Apply filters

Kate W. Kate W.

Reviewed on 5/8/2021

Long Time User

Benchmark has been with us for more than 15 years. The customer service is incomparable.

Pros

The software is easy to navigate and helps to streamline my daily workload.

Cons

Sometimes I cannot find the report that I need to create.

Cassie G. Cassie G.
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 4/1/2018

Antworks Practice Management Software

Pros

It is easy to use and easy to teach new users. Works well for almost everything we do in our practice!

Cons

Support doesn't always get back right away and closes at 3pm MST. This creates an issue if you need something now or have a system outage. Also we bought a server so we could be independent of Antworks but found out later that truly that isn't the case...they still hold a piece of our info so if they are down we are down. Not what we were promised in the beginning.

Response from Shelby

Thank you for giving us feedback concerning our products and services. We appreciate the honesty and appreciate all of the positives and look to learn and grow from the criticisms. With all that said, we’d like to follow up on some of those criticisms to see exactly how we can perform better for you and all of our clients by gathering more details concerning your review.

The first part of the Cons section mentions that Support doesn’t always get back right away. We will typically respond to work orders in a matter of hours, where the industry standard is typically measured in days. That response time is also dependent upon a priority-based system we have internally. So a question about an EDI error on one patient doesn’t get taken before a system-down type of call.

You also mention that we close at 3PM MST. While that is true that our office closes, our Support actually continues to 5PM local customer time , and beyond in cases of emergencies. You can always email us at [email protected], which is monitored after hours, or call our after-hours Support line at 866-GO-BENCH (866-462-3624). This will connect you directly with one of our Support Analysts that is on-call for these situations.

In response to the final piece, you all do have your own server and your data is not housed in our cloud environment. That said, we do host EDI services for claims submission, remit delivery, and eligibility verification. This does not affect areas of the system, such as data entry, reporting, and scheduling. If there are further questions or concerns with this and how that falls short of your expectations set during the sales process, we are happy to discuss and answer any questions you may have.

Your business is very important to us and we truly appreciate any opinions and feedback you can give. We want to provide you with exceptional service to match our products that you love. In order to do that, we need to make sure we are all aware of the expectations, and then take action to meet them, if not exceed them. We appreciate your time, and continued partnership with AntWorks Healthcare.

Replied 12/1/2018
Jodie U. Jodie U.

Reviewed on 15/7/2021

Best out there by far

I absolutely love the idea that if I need anything [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is easy to reach and is always helpful.
We have been with Benchmark through all the changes and the system has remained easy to use which is extremely important in pain management minus the information above.

Pros

Easy to use! Everything is easy to find and easily managed.

Cons

Updates that screw up our system. Do not like that it can only go PM screen to Clinical and not the other way too. Sucks all the steps you have to do to attach a picture to the clinical screen. When a patient is deceased they chart should not vanish from our system. Insurance cards when expired should not vanish either. The card scan needs to be updated, hasn't been in over 6 years. It would be nice to be able to pick what is on the home screen (graphs)

Response from Benchmark Systems Inc.

Jodie, thank you very much for your review and feedback. It sounds like there are some issues we have not previously been made aware of and some items that we have solutions for today. Someone from our support team will be reaching out to cover these items with you. Thank you!

Replied 16/8/2021

Top Benchmark Systems Alternatives

MedicsPremier

ClinicSoftware.com

AMS Ultra Charts

Raintree Systems

Binky M. Binky M.

Reviewed on 18/7/2018

issues that need to be addressed

lack of communication when things go wrong
you must keep providers updated with regular emails no apology for last fiasco which cause undue problems overtime for staff and difficulty for providers

Pros

easy to use. Support team is a big pro for us. Responds immediately, has real answers. If not for support team, we would not be so positive

Cons

updates cause too many problems no communication too many outages not able to fix prescription eligibility must be away of finding out from sure scripts what the problem is this is a real problem and needs to be addressed

Trudy T. Trudy T.

Reviewed on 5/8/2021

BENCHMARK OPINION

BENCHMARK IS ALWAYS EAGER TO LISTEN AND CHANGE OUR CONCERNS AS CAN

Pros

THE SYSTEM IS USER FRIENDLY AND DROP DOWN MENUS ARE A PLUS

Cons

A FEW REPORTING OPTIONS LIKE ENHANCES, ADDING INSURANCES NEED ENHANCED

Response from Benchmark Systems Inc.

We appreciate your feedback!

Replied 3/9/2021
Kaye B. Kaye B.

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

Best Decision Ever!

Love the software, easy to use and Love the people behind the software. They made a wonderful product and they teach you how to use it easily.

Pros

We were in the market for new software when our old server crashed. I called Antworks and they had me up and running very quickly. Training was very easy and I was pretty much on my own in no time. Whenever I call support they are able to resolve my problem during the same phone call. Absolutely love this company! They have made my life easier!

Cons

Sorry, no cons. Haven't found one yet! Very easy to use and it gives me all that I need for accurate medical billing.

Rajaraman I. Rajaraman I.

Reviewed on 23/8/2013

The previous EHR I worked with had no support, and I needed something that could support my needs and not take a day to fix any issue I might encounter. I also needed something on short notice, and I am so glad Benchmark was able to help me. My staff learned the system in less than a weeks time and became very familiar with it. Benchmark was very helpful in installing the software and customizing it to my needs. If I needed changes, they made sure it was done right away.

When it came to purchasing the EMR system there were 2 big things that I was looking for - great customer support and a customizable EMR. I was lucky to find Benchmark because they offer both. I was so pleased to be able to work while changes were going on with the system as well. They helped me set up everything and I am very happy with the EMR system. Patients can register from home and request appointments which is really nice. They can also access records online to check immunizations and things like that, which makes the phones ring less.

Susan G. Susan G.

Reviewed on 18/12/2013

Software Review - Benchmark Systems

Pros

What I like best about Benchmark's products is that they actually function to their claim; what I mean by that is that their software will actually increase efficiency and be beneficial to a practice. A lot of the other systems out there do not have user-friendly interfaces and end up slowing things down and just costing more money.

Cons

When it comes to the company and its products, I love everything! It is not a big deal, but since we are out in California, timing on support calls can be a bit difficult at times.

Pam W. Pam W.

Reviewed on 25/6/2014

Benchmark provided us with a customized solution to meet our needs!

Pros

I like that the staff was willing and able to customize the solution to meet the unique needs of our practice. We have an office that sees a large number of patients each day. Thus, we needed a software that would not require us to click numerous times on a variety of screens to complete a task. Due to this need, the staff worked to provide the solution and workflow abilities that we needed to be remain efficient and give our patients the care and service they deserve.

Cons

In the beginning, it took some time to get the solution the exact way that we wanted it, but now everything is great and is working smoothly.

Monica W. Monica W.

Reviewed on 6/11/2013

We could not be more satisfied with the people and products at Benchmark. All of our experiences with Benchmark have been very smooth, and the support is better than any system I have previously used. I can talk to someone and get help anytime, and things get sorted out immediately. Our previous vendor was so difficult to get support from, but we do not have that problem any longer. With this new age of technology, it is so important to look for a company that is going to always offer support, and not just up front.

I would recommend Benchmark not only because of the incredible support team, but also the product is great. It is so easy to navigate, and it functions very well.

Debbie S. Debbie S.

Reviewed on 20/9/2013

Never once have I had an issue with Benchmark, or their products and services. From an outside perspective, they do a great job of keeping everything very orderly and professional. Whenever we had an issue, they were on top of it immediately and always in a timely manner. I hear of people waiting for days for responses to their EMR issues, but Benchmark never takes longer than a few hours.

I had heard some rumors that adopting an EMR would only be a headache for the practice, but I can say that it has actually made us more efficient thanks to Benchmark. Customizable features means more clicking and less typing for the doctor!

Tiffany B. Tiffany B.

Reviewed on 11/1/2018

Great and easy to use!

I would recommend this software to all medical offices. It is easy to use and it works great with our practice!!

Pros

I like that this product is big enough for our practice and small enough for it as well. Not to hard to use!

Krystal W. Krystal W.

Reviewed on 12/6/2014

Pros

If I have any questions or problems, I can get a hold of someone usually right away. The system is very easy to learn, I love the shortcuts and how I can have multiple screens up at the same time. Posting is much faster than the previous system that we had.

Cons

It freezes up sometimes and kicks us out, which is very inconvenient at times.

Lori P. Lori P.

Reviewed on 23/5/2013

I have been so pleased with the service and support I have received from Benchmark Systems since transitioning from another service. I was a bit scared to make a change after 8 years, but I wish I had done so sooner. The support staff is the best. They respond quickly to calls or emails, and are patient with not only explaining things but really take the time make sure you understand the information. Their website is also very easy to use and the EDI reports are clear to read and understand. I highly recommend Benchmark Systems.

Donna T. Donna T.

Reviewed on 28/8/2014

Pediatric Surgical Associates, PA

Pros

It is very user-friendly and offers a lot of information in just a couple of clicks!

Cons

It is very frustrating when the system goes down during a busy day. The reps are eager to help, but it still takes time and causes unnecessary delays.

Larry C. Larry C.

Reviewed on 23/8/2013

Benchmark has been very consistent with the services they provide for our office. Very good quality product, as you get what you pay for. It functions well, and they show you the ins and outs when they come to train you on the software. Those guys are really smart, but do a brilliant job of making sure we understand each step we take in the programs. Using the software definitely takes some time getting used to, but the efficiency you gain is totally worth it!

Karen A. Karen A.

Reviewed on 24/1/2014

Benchmark Systems Practice Management

Pros

I like that I do not have to contact them very often. They offer a superior product, making it so that we have more time to focus on patients.

Cons

Everything has been positive. Can't think of a negative thing to say about our experiences.

Becky G. Becky G.

Reviewed on 28/8/2013

Thrilled with the service! We are using Benchmark's EMR and billing service and we find their systems very easy to use. We love the fact that you can see at a glance each day how the billing service is doing. Getting the numbers and financial reports is so easy. I always know our Benchmark biller will do everything possible to collect the money and they take the worrying part away. Using Benchmark’s billing service has been a great benefit!

Sherry F. Sherry F.

Reviewed on 24/1/2014

Benchmark is Great!

Pros

Everything has been great. Everyone I have ever talked to has been great and helped significantly.

Cons

I have no major complaints! It would be easier if all billing could be done on the same day, but I understand deadlines have to be met.

Adrienne M. Adrienne M.

Reviewed on 4/9/2013

We are very glad that we switched to Benchmark. They have helped us tremendously, and we have never had any issues with their software or support department. Not only is the support very timely and professional, but they are efficient as well, which helps us to be more efficient! If you are looking for a customizable, quality product, then Benchmark can help. Switching to Benchmark was definitely a great decision!

Kourtney W. Kourtney W.

Reviewed on 16/6/2014

Satisfied Client for 3+ years

Pros

The workflow of both the PM and EMR are so simple and easy to learn. It's very intuitive software.

Cons

I would like to see more user group meetings. Maybe an annual event, or more webinars. I like to know what is new and upcoming.

Joseph C. Joseph C.

Reviewed on 26/8/2013

I have been with Benchmark for over 18 years and I am very pleased. I can truly say that I have no worries when it comes to my practice's billing, as they have it covered. I am currently satisfied with the products and support that Benchmark has to offer, as they have helped the efficiency of my practice tremendously. I would most definitely recommend Benchmark.

Hayes E. Hayes E.

Reviewed on 16/6/2014

Great Customer Support!

Pros

The customer support is excellent. Someone is always there to answer any questions and/or concerns that I may have.

Cons

There is nothing in particular that I dislike about the system.

Michelle S. Michelle S.

Reviewed on 28/8/2013

Benchmark created exactly what our practice needed. They took our information and built a product just for us. This customization made the implementation much easier and the use of the system for an older physician much easier. I would highly recommend Benchmark to anyone who would like an EMR created to meet their exact needs.

Dalyce L. Dalyce L.

Reviewed on 23/8/2013

We have, and will continue, to be satisfied with Benchmark's products. Any issues are solved in a timely manner, and I never have to wait on hold to get service or ask a question, which is really nice. I cannot put into words what Benchmark has done to make our practice more efficient, because it is immeasurable.