About Asana

Asana helps teams orchestrate their work at scale—from daily tasks to strategic initiatives. With Asana, teams are more confident, move faster, and accomplish more with less—no matter where they are located or how many different...

Browse Asana Reviews

11,911 of 11,908 reviews
Jeremy
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 1/12/2022

Asana: A Seasoned Project Management App

I've been using Asana on and off since its inception, and it is a very attractive solution for project management.

Pros

Asana has a gorgeous, modern interface that features multiple project views, including List, Calendar, Kanban, and Timeline for maximum project management. Tasks can be assigned, tracked and even bug-tracking is featured. There's a reason Asana has lasted for over a decade now.

Cons

Asana's methods can take a little getting used to. The interface is much more clear than it used to be, when all task details were hidden behind animated sidebars, with better visual cues for sub-tasks. So that makes Asana much better now. Unfortunately, there are no markup tools for things like graphic design projects.

Larisse

Reviewed on 13/12/2022

My Collaboration Tool!

It has streamline our project management process and reduced the time spent on individual tasks. It can be a bit complicated and the cost can be a bit high, but overall it is a great tool that definitely helps to improve collaboration and communication.

Pros

Asana is an impressive collaboration tool that helps our project teams stay on top of tasks. It helps break down complex projects into simpler tasks with multiple steps and assign each task to a team member. The timeline view helps us with project planning, and really simplifies tracking progress. It has great integration options with other business tools, like Dropbox and Slack.

Cons

The UI can make it confusing to understand the project structure sometimes. There is a learning curve when first setting up the tasks and setting priorities.

Reviewed on 6/1/2023

An excellent communication and exchange manager software

I had a great experience with Asana

Pros

Asana is a great software that offers an intuitive interface and a wide variety of flow-based features that facilitate coordination and exchange between teams

Cons

The main drawback on Asana is that there is no official language

Top Asana Alternatives

Penny

Reviewed on 23/9/2022

Review for Asana

I truly appreciate it. I have used it in my previous company and I also use it in my personal life. I tried to introduce it to my husband for work and our personal use, as well as my new job but people are finding it difficult to use. I believe in it and want to use it even more at work but without the other staff using it, I can only use it as a task list for myself - still satisfied with that though, I love it! Overall, Asana is a great tool for planning and organizing, I will always support it!

Pros

I really appreciate the tracking features, Asana has allowed me to stay on top of my work and responsibilities by way of some very supportive features. I like being able to create checklists and checking off tasks that have been completed. I like that I can use this to plan out future events and use it for brainstorming. I also like you can set reminders of tasks but still be able to edit them.

Cons

I wish I was able to assign multiple people to one task. Also, Asana is not super user-friendly to those that are not used to it. I learned about Asana through my previous job, I tried to implement it with my new coworkers but they are not comfortable using it as it was not as user-friendly for them. I would suggest providing how-to videos for users to follow as support isn't strong either.

Slack

Reasons for Switching to Asana

It was not my choice when I worked at a previous job but, now that I know its benefits, I still continue to use it at my new place of employment.
Carlos
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 8/1/2023

Asana is my favorite co-worker!

Asana is simply my favorite co-worker. It makes my day-to-day easy! For my team, Asana is a cornerstone that helps us achieve our goals. As a marketing assistant, this product is my all-in-one to do my job: I can communicate with my team, set my goals, share my ideas, and keep track of my productivity. I don't need to use 5 different apps to do all that Asana lets me do in the same place.

Pros

I can organize all of my work, check for new tasks assigned, keep track of the development of a project, set personal reminders and private notes. A complete all-in-one!

Cons

At first glance, it may be overwhelming to see a lot of functions and tools distributed along the app. This implies a learning process that is necessary to start and complete, then you can start enjoying its benefits!

Kristijonas

Reviewed on 15/1/2023

Kristijonas review

i like it but it seemes a bit too simple, but it gets the job done.

Pros

I like how simple it is to setup and use. Very easy to teach someone to use it and work on it right away.

Cons

I did not like how overly simple it was, I would love it if there was a more visual design of all the designs, instead of the initial list

Favio
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Reviewed on 26/11/2022

One of the most complete project management software

We've had a good experience with Asana in the time we used it, but I would recommend starting with an easier option for project management if it is the first time you are using software for this, becauese Asana has a hard learning curve for starters.

Pros

I loved how complete is Asana's functions. From the calendar, task management options, collaboration with my team, integrations with external accounts such as email, calendar, chats, drive, etc.

Cons

I believe the file management could be better. We had a hard time finding old files uploaded into Asana.

Streamtime

Reasons for Choosing Asana

Try new alternatives and more functions.

Trello and Slack
Joshua
  • Industry: Biotechnology
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 16/1/2023

Asana is the program that has made completing my everyday activities easier.

I've realized that Asana is the software that has made my daily tasks easier. Now I can easily share and assign tasks to my team, and it effectively tracks all ongoing projects and provides dependable services.

Pros

Thanks to the flawless management of projects and programs that are always organized in accordance with what we want to program and the objectives that our company must fulfill, this wonderful platform among the advantages that it offers us is its ability to deal with various types of links and comments to tasks, as well as its ability to allow us to keep track of the various deadlines that are met.

Cons

The ability to delegate a work to more than one person would be helpful. Having a comprehensive picture of all jobs across workplaces would also be a huge plus. In terms of UI/UX, it is unnecessarily convoluted. At first, it was challenging to understand. Software for managing tasks should be simple to use. and avoid the need to read a help manual to understand how to make a basic board.

Yasin Berke
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 14/12/2022

YBY_Asana

Pros

It's nice to have meetings in the handy interface. Note sharing and comments on it are also very useful.

Cons

Transitions between pages are not fluid.

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 6/1/2023

To do list managed the right way

The productivity increased and so did team collaboration. One could easily list things to be done by self and other members and follow up on the same platform

Pros

The whole day can be planned and divided into smaller goals, lets the stress out and work becomes the focus

Cons

Follow up is terrible, it just puts off the deadline with no notification or pending alert

Monica
  • Industry: Publishing
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 11/6/2019

Oasis for the Cluttered Mind

I have a lot of plans for my business and have had people come in and out to help me with those plans, mainly virtual assistants. Those VA's have been in the country and out, and Asana has been easy for everyone to work with and communicate via. I have had people suggest other things like Trello, which I have used and have no problems with, but I like the depth and continued simplicity of Asana and have not plans to switch.

Pros

It'a tough to pick one thing that I love, but I think if I had to, it's the fact that when I have an annoying to-do list in my head that I know I am going to want to share with a team member or some other contractor I will bring on to help me with something in my business, I can go to Asana to create a list, do a brain dump and add dates and other info as I come up with them. No need to look for paper (as much as I like to write things by hand) and no need to worry about leaving that written list at home the one time I am away from it and want to add to it. Asana is easy to use and has lots of stuff that gets me by as a free user. When I am ready to take on the expense, it will open up even more great features.

Cons

The expense. It's not bad for one person, but I have a little team that I intend to expand. The fee for Asana is per user. It's worth it. I am sure of that, but as a semi-solopreneur who has a few people to help me from time to time and who wants to solidify things so those team members are a definite fixture, I won't look to take on the expense until I know my business can pay for it.

Reasons for Switching to Asana

More features to help capture a million thoughts running around my brain that I needed to organize and share with others who are not local to me.
Dave
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 7/1/2020

Fantastic project management app

Very pleased with Asana for project management and I now use it with any project that has milestones and multiple people involved. I tried many project management apps but Asana was the clear winner. And as it is free it is a no brainer!

Pros

I really like the way you can structure a project and see what has been done, and what is left to do on one screen. Many apps hide completed tasks but with Asana you see everything.

Assigning tasks, due dates and commenting on tasks is very easy. I also like the different ways you an view milestones (list view, calendar view, etc).

Cons

Customers sometimes found it a bit hard to get started. I'm not sure if this is anything to do with Asana or with clients just getting used to something new. Once I had a 5 minute phone conversation to go through it with them, they were on board and using it easily. Some clients switched over to using it exclusively.

Reasons for Choosing Asana

I found Basecamp a bit clunky to use and I really didn't like how completed tasks could only be viewed by going to another screen.

• Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 22/5/2021

Asana is the perfect tool for managing everyday work.

Asana has been exceptional since my company first started using it. In the past year, Asana has been the backbone of my team's work collaboration as we have been working remotely as a result of the Covid 19 pandemic. Asana offers excellent functionality, reliability, value for money and I would highly recommend it.

Pros

Asana is simply one of the best work management softwares on the market. I like the fact that it not only allows you to create a project but also delegate subtasks within the project to co-workers and set deadlines. This ensures that everyone knows their responsibilities and when their tasks are due. Also, the task dependencies feature helps work move along smoothly as it allows you to mark a task as waiting on another to help keep complex projects on track and ensure the right work is getting done on time and makes sure that no task is holding the project back. I also like features like timelines, custom templates and custom fields.

Cons

My organisation has used Asana for close to two years and it has been nothing short of excellent. It has been great all round and has greatly boosted my team's productivity and made collaboration very easy. In all honesty there is nothing I can think of to criticize about Asana. It is truly an excellent software.

Trello, Slack and ClickUp

Reasons for Switching to Asana

Not much went into the decision. My team simply decided to choose Asana and have never looked back since.
Mike

Reviewed on 27/7/2022

Asana: The Best Way to Stay Organized

I really like the features that Asana offers. I especially appreciate the ability to create tasks and subtasks, as well as the option to add attachments to tasks. This makes it easy to keep track of everything that needs to be done for a project. Additionally, I love being able to assign tasks to specific people and set due dates.

Pros

I love how Asana is always up to date with the latest features and updates. It makes it easy to keep track of all my tasks and projects in one place. Plus, the support is amazing! They are always quick to respond to any questions or concerns I have.

Cons

I don't like that Asana doesn't have an undo button. Sometimes I make a mistake and need to undo it, but I can't. I have to start all over again. Or it's hidding in a not so logical place....

Trello, Microsoft Teams and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Asana

Asana is the best way to manage projects and tasks. We chose Asana because it’s the simplest way to get organized and stay on top of your work. With Asana, you can create tasks, track progress, and collaborate with your team in one place. You’ll be able to get your work done faster and with less stress. Try Asana today! You wont regret it!
Mohammed Majeed

Reviewed on 2/7/2021

don't be deceived by the extremely user friendly interface, it is beast when it comes to...

Having used multiple project management software on different projects with different teams, I have noticed that those on Asana usually have the least uptake times for new team members to get used to the software. Not only does that advantage reduce onboarding and training times, it also reduces the frequency of errors and ends up boosting productivity much more that what I have observed on other teams.

Pros

Navigating around the program is very simple and uncomplicated. This is usually my first consideration when I am learning to use any software, and with Asana it doesn't come any less uncomplicated than that. Another wonderful thing about Asana is the unending list of second and third party software it seamlessly integrates with. With this, there is often zero disruption of workflow systems for teams new to Asana.

Cons

The file formats available for exporting projects is not extensive enough; often requiring secondary conversion into other equally useful and common formats.

Nifty, Adobe Workfront and Smartsheet

Reasons for Choosing Asana

The project management team had a preference for Asana so I had to learn to use it when I moved unto that project

Reasons for Switching to Asana

They were decisions premade by the different project management teams for which they preferred amongst the approved options.
Aaron
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 7/6/2022

Great Task, Project, and Time Management Tool

My last job and my current job requires a lot of process and change management and being able to collaborate, track, and schedule both projects and operational duties has really been a game changer in two roles where the amount of to-do's have been overwhelming so for me personally to just be able to organize my work is incredible and being able to collaborate on projects is just a plus. As I've repeated in this review twice already, my review is not to say that other similar project management tools are better, it's just the fact that you can have paid and unpaid subscriptions without any restraints and quite a bit of functionality that have made it the tool of choice for my company.

Pros

The ability to customize the boards, categories, tasks, and sub-tasks with its scheduling abilities helps me stay not only on task but keep track of all my reoccurring operational duties and projects that I'm juggling in my new role in my new company. Being able to have tasks move automatically from board to board with the scheduling tool helps me complete the smaller operational duties that are easily forgotten. The collaboration on projects is simple but effective and works for my team as we coordinate new billing and accounting processes for geographical service areas. Having the option for free accounts without trial time restraints is extremely helpful for those in other teams who collaborate with my team only on occasion and others who are interested in tracking the progress of certain tasks or projects.

Cons

It would be helpful if there were more integrations with other email, calendar, and communication software's and platforms for team members and other co-workers who have trouble checking Asana and could get reminders or integrations that allow them to keep track and be a part of the software while checking their other normal software's (i.e. Outlook/Slack).

Arslan

Reviewed on 3/3/2021

Asana- one of the best and simplest Task managment tools

Overall experience with asana is quite satisfactory as it delivers what it promises. I use it alongside other tools to manage daily tasks and project-related works. Its to-do list-like approach gives an easier way to create tasks and manage them easily. You just keep a tab open for it and keep on marking complete the tasks you have accomplished. It's that simple.

Pros

The most beautiful and user-friendly thing in asana is its to-do list-like approach for managing tasks in each project. the whole project or a particular task out of it can be assigned to other users and team members. Another incredible thing is that you can divide a task into further sub-tasks to make it easier to use and track task progress.

Cons

It goes toe to toe with Trello's similar set of tools. Trello card-like approach comes in handy in viewing all the tasks at hand in a glimpse as well as giving the ability to manage task queues. You can transfer tasks from one card to another. It also doesn't have enough tools for cost and time tracking for wages etc calculation.

Reasons for Switching to Asana

Asana has a simple to-do list-like interface that makes it easier to create tasks on the go as well as mark them complete when done. No need to fill quite long forms for creating tasks. But it gives the ability to use extra fields in case you need those.
Beline
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 18/7/2019

Wonderful Task Management Software

Pros

The user interface is great - it's easy to jump in and start using it, and then to get better at using some of the amazing features of it. Our team has different levels of users, including people that are less comfortable using new tech, and Asana's flexibility allows them to use it less often and less thoroughly, while other users like myself plan entire projects start to finish, with high levels of granularity, directly in Asana.

Cons

This is a bit of a technical detail, but we are a sub-unit of several teams, in a college, in a university, and so we share our domain name (@xxxx.edu) with the global university, so we weren't able to get the company style account, rather than a basic premium account, which makes dealing with a ton of projects a bit unruly, and a privacy concern. Our fix was to make all the projects private and only share them with who needs access.

monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Asana

Basecamp & Trello were starting to be too light for our needs.

Reasons for Switching to Asana

More flexibility, and a great user interface. The cute animals that shoot across the screen when you complete a bunch of tasks are delightful, and a good example of how Asana makes task management easier and more pleasant.
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 23/3/2021

Asana is the Way to Organization

Asana is a best-in-class product. They constantly update it and make improvements and provide tons of value whether you're a free or paying customer.

Pros

-Fantastic UI
-Quick and easy to learn
-Simple but powerful
-Love the Kanban boards
-Love the ability to nest sub-tasks into main-tasks as well as subtasks in other subtasks.

Cons

The one thing I don't like is the inability to see all of my assigned tasks across all of my different Asana boards.

Jira, Zoho Projects and Microsoft Project

Reasons for Choosing Asana

Asana was a better fit for us than the project management software we used before. It's much more intuitive and extraordinarily powerful. It keeps our small team very productive.

Confluence

Reasons for Switching to Asana

Asana is the best-in-class product compared to the alternatives. While Jira is excellent for development teams, Asana does work well for our engineers, despite lacking some software-development specific features. Also, Gitlab offers a great free integration with Asana for tracking git repos updates.
Luciano

Reviewed on 7/7/2021

I can't do without it

I can both get a general overview and overview of my activities, as well as more detail and focus on the point tasks I need to solve in relation to a large task.
It allows you to break into subtasks so that you always have more control and precision.

Pros

Asana has been for me the simplest, fastest and most intuitive tool that allows me to keep order in the various activities of my work.

Cons

I would love it if it included the ability to use a "flow chart" mode that would allow you to group and use the various items in a different, more logical way.

Reasons for Choosing Asana

I'm always looking for tools that can help me simplify my work life.

Trello and Basecamp

Reasons for Switching to Asana

The board view is simple, fast, intuitive and allows me a quick organization of content. Also other tools have this view, however in Asana I find that it is managed in an optimal way.
Heidi

Reviewed on 19/11/2019

The organizational tool to keep your life colorful and carefree

I'd recommend Asana to anyone who asked because I have not yet found a software that I like as much. It's colorful, inviting, and friendly. It makes you feel encouraged to look at your long list of things to do, rather than fill you with dread. In my job, I have many hats to juggle, and Asana helps to take care of it all. It's the sticky note of the internet, and I am a grateful user.

Pros

I am a sticky note person. I have sticky notes everywhere, but the problem is that sticky notes can't remind you of your tasks, notify you if you've missed a deadline, or post comments to your coworkers to find out if they've completed their portion of the task. Asana does all of that.

I can organize my work life down to the millisecond if I wanted to, but that's a little overkill. Everything in Asana is clearly displayed and labeled. Our staff uses the system together, so I can keep track of what my coworkers have on their plate. It helps me to know if/when I can interrupt them or ask to assist on a task. The deadlines are helpful as well and intuitive. If you miss a task, it goes red. Check off a task, and the funniest thing happens. A unicorn shows up to congratulate you. I appreciate the humor of the software developers. It reminds me that we are all human and just want to laugh sometimes.

If you have a task that needs to get done, but a coworker is the person who has to do it, no problem! Simply assign a task to them, and they will get a notification. No more tracking down staff in the office just to ask them to do something. It's a very efficient tool, and I am very happy.

Cons

There is no messaging component that allows for live chat conversations. That is the only downside. If I want to have a conversation with a coworker on a project, I have to create a comment and tag them in it- real Facebook style. If I could have a chat button to work in real time with my coworkers, I'd get rid of Slack in a heartbeat.

Also, sometimes categorizing the section entitled "My Tasks" can be tricky. There are so many settings that you have to be very specific, like assigning a date and a person to the task (like yourself). If you accidentally write a task, but don't assign a date or person, that task could disappear somewhere into your growing list of things to do. It can be easy to lose a task if you're not careful.

Carlos

Reviewed on 6/9/2019

Asana project management software

More than saying it is an intelligible, fast and modern way. Useful in free version. It is multifunctional The timeline view facilitates the management of dependencies. This tool helps you prioritize projects and pending tasks. It gives you the ease of seeing what you have worked on and accomplished before to assess progress. This software is truly useful for teams, facilitating the ways for projects to be completed on time. In my experience, Asana solved several problems where I worked as a team, we worked comfortable to give the company full growth. Asana as a project management program gives the function of monitoring dependencies. Be comfortable with larger or larger projects in which the relationships between tasks are more complicated. In my opinion it is a suitable tool for companies to grow larger.

Pros

Pro:
It is ideal to organize your work, Asana allows you to plan and structure the work in a comfortable way for you and your work team, in this way help you meet the deadlines, the platform offers you the creation of visual project plans to see how each step is assigned over time
. As well as providing you with setting priorities and deadlines, sharing details and assigning tasks, all in a single tool, it is super practical, to progress with your commitments, with it it is much easier to identify risks and eliminate recommended obstacles using custom fields to track the information that is most important for your team or company Even when the plans change, it gives you the opportunity to advance projects and tasks at each stage of the project by giving a report on how your work is going. Share the results with your team and see how the work progresses to see what is on track and what needs attention. You know how the work evolves and can be aligned with everyone and the goals, also use the timeline to create a plan that shows you how your entire project fits and helps you keep the job in the best way as things change
. It allows you to manage time viewing the work in a calendar as well as easily locate gaps and overlays in your schedule and make adjustments quickly. Turn common processes into templates that guide your entire team and you can use
. It gives you the handling information with the right people. Make teams and projects private to create a safe space for sensiti

Cons

Cons: Some articles can be improved (but that's what the reviewers are for)
It is limiting for the organization of projects for the team calendar, but will progressively improve
. Now it is my pleasure in my work to assign two people to a task so that there is support for the work, when someone is absent, we are human and things can happen,
You can't combine calendars but I'm sure they will solve it
. It would be good if it is implemented more easily with Outlook or Gmail. It would be great to facilitate sending email tasks to Asana
. As well as, the creation of new section headings for tasks and lists can be improved. In addition to improving more aspects of the interface and make them customizable.
It does not allow the personalization of funds but they are banalities, it is not important

Michelle

Reviewed on 4/12/2018

Long time user

I've been using Asana for years- I think starting in 2010 or 11. I've used it so long that many of my accounts started as the free version and I've watched them slowly and effectively roll out added, useful, functionality without hassle or interruption. I've introduced over 10 nonprofit organizations to using Asana, and everyone has loved it.

Pros

Easy to learn, attractive and simple interfaces, easy to make it your daily home base. Great for both new and experienced computer users. I love that you can have task/project-related convos and attachments. This is excellent if you are like me and frequently need to show people where they made decisions in the past in an easy way. I love that events can be recurring on almost every pattern I've ever thought of. I use it for grants tracking, so I can assign out pieces to different team members and easily gather pieces back to me. I love that I can hyperlink to previous years notes, attachments, etc. for easy reference, which is really helpful with donors. I also use it to plan editorial pieces, social media, communications campaigns, nonprofit programs, board meetings, household tasks and chores, etc. Previosuly I used it for large books/projects to break large academic projects into smaller pieces. I've used it with large and small groups aged 18-67. I've set it up for over 10 orgs/groups and it is fast and easy. Everyone loves how easy it is to just start using it. Great email functionality and it has a ton of add-ins you can use to link to other software (like time tracking, invoicing, etc.) I LOVE ASANA.

Cons

I love their free version with a firey passion, but once downside is as they have grown, the free version has lost some searching/reporting capability. However, using their paid product gets you everything you could want. So if you are piloting the free version to get a sense, there is a lot more out there.

Reviewed on 20/3/2019

A review of Asana by a Creative Director of a Marketing Agency

A very useful - maybe even invaluable - tool for busy workplaces. Decent looking UI and colour scheme, clear lists but not so clear Project Views - not very good for visual people. Annoying notifications - but maybe I should just try and reduce the number of concurrent tasks!

Pros

There is something very satisfying about having a digital to do list, saved in the cloud, updated automatically and reminding you of key dates, comments and edits. There is something even more satisfying about being able to finally click a little tick button and have an animated unicorn fly across the screen as a reward. It is very useful to be able to keep ALL correspondence relating to a particular task or project in the same thread. This includes text messages, copy, images, PDFs, etc. - all easily downloadable. It's fairly intuitive - looming deadlines are highlighted in red, you can order tasks how you'd like them, you can tag people using the @ symbol like in Gmail and on social media. So, when you are in Asana, all is fine - you can see all your tasks as a list, a project as a whole or separated into Elements. You can even see your team-mate's projects too. Oh, also, adding sub tasks to tasks and sub tasks is very useful. It's not a nice feeling knowing that you can't tick something off your list until it's sub tasks sub tasks have been done, but that's not Asana's fault! It's nice that it emails you to notify you of key events, but this does have a downside. It's good that it ties in with Time Tracking software too.

Cons

So, we have to talk about emails. I, as I'm sure many others do too, have a huge number of tasks assigned to me on Asana. Many of these involve other people - clients, team members, project managers, etc. They all have different deadlines and start dates. Every single action involving you, by default, generates an email. Even after turning many of these notifications off, the Updates folder in my inbox is still so full or notifications, it's very common to miss more important ones. Also, the very fact that there is an Inbox IN Asana itself, means that you are notified of everything twice. This aspect doesn't quite feel right or logical. It also quite frequently logs me out, forcing me to log back in again.

Oussama
  • Industry: Import & Export
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 13/5/2022

Amazing control with Asana

From my personal experience, I managed the marketing and sales team at Indaxia for three years across the Asana platform including social media and the company website.
Asana allowed me to save a lot of time and cost since our eight sub-centers are hundreds of miles apart, and I was able to juggle different tasks such as supervising contract graphic designers, reviewing sales reports for sales staff and even running various meetings with the help of the Zoom platform
During the pandemic, unlike many companies, our company's performance never declined because we were used to working across Asana before the Covid pandemic and in great coordination, so we were fully prepared to deal with such a situation.
With the exception of some minor modifications, I see Asana as one of the most prominent platforms that provide the user with an integrated and exceptional experience in its category.

Pros

In fact, the most distinctive thing about Asana is its integration as an application, which allows it to have complete control over all aspects of your projects and even your personal life, arranging your priorities and organizing your time and work team as you see fit.
The interface of the application is very beautiful and distinctive, easy to use, whether from the phone or the computer, a very consistent design and a very successful selection of colors, which creates visual comfort.

Multiple options in organizing and categorizing your documents, enabling linking to websites and social networking sites and managing them through the platform is very useful for emerging businesses or even large organizations to save time and costs and ensure timely commitment in performing the required work.
Asana's performance reports are really impressive, and allow you to monitor your performance and that of your team as a whole and easily diagnose and remedy problems if any exist.

Cons

In such applications, I really like that there is flexibility in controlling the background and modifying it to suit the tastes of users, and the point here is that the application allows the user to add pictures of his company or his work team or anything related to the user as a background to the application, this really enhances the sense of belonging to users
I really hope that in the future Asana will devise a way to remind users of upcoming deadlines through automated phone calls, as email is often not useful in circumstances of heavy tasks and messages
I also like to always remind the importance of direct linking with other business platforms such as delivery platforms, freelance, and others, in order to meet all the needs of users through the platform, and this will be by investing strongly in the development of suggestion and recommendation systems because it is really a necessary feature for this type of platforms