About Insightly

Insightly is the modern, affordable CRM that teams love. It’s easy to use, simple to customize, and scales with companies as they grow, solving common pain points that legacy CRMs can't. Insightly helps teams build and convert...

3.9
3.8

Browse Insightly Reviews

Susan

Reviewed on 24/7/2019

A reliable and completely user-friendly tool with immense productivity.

Insightly CRM offers a wide range of services for our business to improve our customer services and have provided us with benefits to enhance our marketplace. It has allowed us to successfully engage our working relationships with the clients in a more reliable way. I have also been performing project management tasks with this tool.

Pros

Insightly CRM is itself a very reliable tool which allows the user to gain the most of the advantage with its easy to use features and efficient tools. We can also easily integrate it with other tools to improve the overall productivity. It's super responsive when dealing with the customers. We can easily maintain our sales cycles and ongoing customer service to provide extra care for the clients. The user-interface is also quite easy and manageable than other such tools.

Cons

Chrome extensions are bit of a clunky addition which further complicated the working procedure so mostly avoid it. The other tools integration is right on point but the social media integration misses few of the parts and continues to be a wastage of time for us. In the end, it proves to be much effected on our overall work and improves the efficiency of our work routine.

Response from Insightly

Hi Susan,

Thank you for the feedback. The Chrome Extension you're talking about is actually sunset. Try the new Add-On. :)

Replied 16/8/2019
Anne
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 17/10/2022

Customizing Insightly

I think it is a great, affordable product. I'm disappointed in the Customer Care response (or lack thereof). The Customer Support team is great. They can troubleshoot and fix items. Customer Care is required if you are trying to better/best use the product. I think that group needs some work. Anyone customizing the product should be confident that Insightly knows how it will be used for user's business and that may mean more questions upfront, better understanding of a client's business.

Pros

That we could customize. We were able to make this software work for our needs, which were a bit different than how the typical sales team might. We can track our orders and do great reporting.
Dashboards are very nice feature. Ability to customize pipelines very helpful and visuals are great. Customer support team is helpful and responsive.

Cons

Integration with our needs was a bit difficult. Our sales person seemed to understand what we needed to accomplish but I don't think the customer care person is as savvy. Customization is great, but if it impacts how you can report items or get most accurate data, user needs to understand that. We got creative in how we used items and where possible, didn't customize, just repurposed so we got the benefit of the connections Insightly makes. In our haste to be up and using, I don't think enough time was spent on that and rework was involved.

Reasons for Choosing Insightly

Did not like the web version as much as the local and the local had to sync properly. It's better to be in the web and Insightly affords that ease. People were challenged by using Act in some cases and I think just soured on it so sometimes it's best to start fresh.

Act!

functionality, customization and cost
Matthew

Reviewed on 12/10/2022

Insightly highs and lows

Pros

It is relatively intuitive easy to customise, easy to align to specific business needs.

Cons

Effective linkage of the databases that sit behind the product. If i log an activity for a against a contact that is part of an organisation, that activity will not be visible under the organisation. This is a big miss. There needs to be total linkage between all databases that sit within the system. There should be a hierarchy from Organisation to Contact to Project to Opportunity etc etc. This causes significant issues when trying to track client experience.

Reporting
No reports are drillable - they are simply static reports limiting their use. I constantly find myself needing to export a report to Excel so I can build a pivot table to effectively use it.

User interface
The user interface is very old fashioned and clunky. This is not just a statement about look and feel. When i create a report i get a list of objects with certain data that changes on a regular basis. So I need to select the item from within the report and change the value. But I cant do this quickly from within the report. I need to click on the item which then loads a separate page for the record. Then I need to click into that record which show all of the fields for the entire record. Then I need to click on the field in question, change it and then save it. I then need to close that page down and go back to the report page and refresh the page before this change is visible. This is a terrible UI and UX for a modern product today that is now significantly behind the the currently expected standard.

Top Insightly Alternatives

Tarek

Reviewed on 10/10/2021

Insightly : a good option to start with cloud based CRMs for Small businesses

Insightly helps entrepreneurs and small businesses like most of our clients to get to the digital space and excel in no time. As a Technology expert, I highly recommend it to entrepreneurs beginning with tech and online platforms for their business.

Pros

Insightly Helps small and mid business manage their leads and projects online, through a fully fledged cloud based tool that provides an abundance of smart features, including customer insights from internet sources, and structured project/opportunity management platform.

Cons

It is probably requiring some advanced knowledge from our end, but integrating Insightly with e-mail services, social media and other 3rd parties seemed to be complex. We've been using Insightly in its early times, and I'm sure that things went better afterwards with the continuous improvements by Insightly amazing teams.

Reasons for Switching to Insightly

In its first launch, Insightly shown more functions for small businesses that attracted me, especially for individuals with no previous experience of online software CRMs. Nevertheless, each of the other competitors on the market has its competitive advantage, and addresses the needs of a particular niche. Each consumer needs to know first what features make sense to their business before choosing a CRM.
Joshua
  • Industry: Utilities
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 25/12/2019

Brings all record-keeping together

We have only been using Insightly for a couple of weeks, but overall I've liked it a lot. Prior to using Insightly, we were manually note-taking in Word documents for each client. Each time that a lead was converted, we then had to go and update everything. Now that we are able to integrate all of our notes, contacts, emails, etc. into one system, the workload has drastically lightened.

Pros

The thing that I like most about Insightly is that it allows me to document everything from start to finish with each customer. For example, if I send an email to a lead/customer, all I have to do is add that as an attachment in Insightly and I can go back at any time and see anything that was linked with that particular person. This helps track progress when passing off to other team members, too. In a sense, Insightly brings all of the "record-keeping" together and puts in one simple platform.

Cons

The project management function is pretty basic. Unlike a couple other CRM software that I've tested, Insightly does not offer many of the graphical views that the others do. Being someone who has an easier time seeing data in the visual realm, this was a feature that I wished Insightly would add.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Insightly

Salesforce was not transparent in their pricing. Also, my colleague told me that she heard Salesforce is difficult to set up.

Response from Insightly

Hi Joshua! Thanks so much for your kind words. We work hard to make Insightly a preferred CRM for businesses like yours, and are thrilled you're making the most out of our platform. Thank you for being our valued customer. We look forward to helping you and your team reach new heights!

Replied 30/12/2019
Nezar
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 25/7/2019

Effective and Affordable

Overall for small or medium size sales organizations, this is a great vehicle to ensure all opportunities are documented and tracked. Scheduling follow up ensures that communication errors are mitigated and the email templates support marketing initiatives.

Pros

The software offers many free features that others charge. It is excellent for a small business on an operational budget but can easily enhance when necessary. Automated marketing email templates are effective and easy to use. The system also integrates well with other marketing products. The dashboard gives a snapshot of your sales opportunities and the user can customize.

Cons

Documenting phone call attempts and connects take too many steps. The Task portion is a bit complicated and again requires too many steps.

Pipedrive, Nimble and Bitrix24

Reasons for Switching to Insightly

More enhanced features are included without additional costs.

Response from Insightly

Hi Nezar,
Thank you for the feedback!!!

Replied 16/8/2019
Kati
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 24/8/2023

A modern and easy to use CRM that will save you time and budget

We overall have been able to make many more sales because of the easy management of our opportunities. The system does a lot of work for us which gives us more time to sell and also makes sure we are providing professional service.

Pros

The product is extremely easy to use and customize. The system is very smart and has many modern capabilities such as recognizing when there is an existing contact which in turn saves time and redundancies. Everything is very well connected together and the system makes links that show intel to grow off of.

Cons

There are some minor glitches that can be fixed by refreshing the page but it does disrupt the flow. Pulling a report that connects multiple objects is also very tricky and sometimes impossible which then calls for a lot of manual work outside of the CRM that can be timely.

Apptivo and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Insightly

Insightly was way more modern and customizable.

Reviewed on 27/6/2022

Scalable CRM platform for businesses of all sizes

Insightly has been a beneficial addition to our sales and marketing efforts allowing us to easily store our contacts, leads, and projects in one platform.

Pros

I really like how Insightly can be customized and scaled to fit the needs of the business. We are a mid size company and other CRMs were too robust and complicated. Insightly is just right.

Cons

I think it is kind of expensive per user. I would like to see a lower monthly cost per user.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Insightly

Insightly was the right sized product for us and our needs. Salesforce was too expensive and had to many features we didn't need.
Iain

Reviewed on 5/10/2016

Long time user verging toward long-suffering user

This is a product I wanted to like so much. We have been using Insightly for many years. We were attracted to it because it combined CRM and Project Management. Over the years they have improved the CRM aspect, but have left PM virtually untouched. Their support is haphazard and they often introduce new *features* which cause problems - like the day Google Contact Sync stopped working, or the day Google Contact Sync started duplicating contacts in Google etc. Because we signed up so long ago, we have an excellent pricing model. If we were paying more I would be really dissatisfied.

Oh and they are just appalling at sharing their product roadmap. It's like driving a manual shift car as the mechanic is fitting new gears as you speed up.

Pros

Great CRM and Pipeline Management out the box!
Contact Syncing for Google is great - despite minor issues.
Good simple project lists.
Links nicely to Mailchimp and Xero.

Cons

Very very poor project management. You will need to use other packages for almost anything. No resource management. No Gantt charts. No visibility.

Email integration is rudimentary. Task integration is non-existent.

No Office 365 contact synchronisation.

Response from Insightly

Thanks for the feedback. I'll pass this on to our product team because all feedback helps us improve. With regards to exposing our product road map -- it's common that privately held companies do not make their product road map public. If you have specific questions on features please send an email to [email protected] and we can let you know if they are on the roadmap. Thanks.

Replied 9/10/2016
Kevin
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 6/11/2018

Frustrating to get started

Overall, I don't think Insightly is the right tool for me due to it's complex setup which I think can improve if there a bit more videos in their help-section. The walkthrus for basic setup are good, but I'd love to see more videos or improvements in workflow automation. I only trialed the software so I can't speak on it as if I were an expert, but I think Insightly has some benefits but just not the right tool for me.

Pros

I was looking for a G-Suite CRM and stumbled upon Insightly. I decided to give it a go and try out the free trial upon reading a few reviews. The main area I was interested in and found to be good was Insightlys e-mail tracking. I sent a test e-mail to both Gmail and Yahoo e-mails and found the tracking to be accurate. I can see how Insightly would be a value add for monitoring sent e-mails, and then creating an automation workflow to auto-add any leads who reply to a pipeline, but I wasn't able to figure out a workflow for it. I do believe it's possible however to not only add to a pipeline but even export the contacts who replied and save to perhaps something like Mailchimp for another customer-journey.

Cons

My first thought was that it looked really in terms of the feature set but I was a bit overwhelmed with the setup and it took me about 2 times to connect to GSuite although, it could have been a bug on my end rather than theirs. After connecting my GSuite account, I started to play around right away, setting up the leads section as I plan to use Insightly for Sales Tracking and lead scoring. I found the UX/UI a bit sluggish, and creating pipelines with custom attributes a bit cumbersome. I was hoping for a rich data-enrichment where all Company/People info would be filled out, but that aspect wasn't there.

Jonathan
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 20/10/2022

8- year customer still finding ways insightly can improve our efficencies

Insightly has replaced our Outlook contact lists entirely. It also manages and tracks our teams progress on projects, events, and programs much better than using spreadsheets or other options we looked at.

Pros

CRM and contact management is fantastic. Our entire team has the mobile app and we can update info on the fly and everyone gets it at the same time. We use the Project Management tool daily to track and organize our work in a variety of areas. Pipelines ensure we don't miss any steps in our standardized processes.

Cons

The learning curve was steeper than we expected. With customer support's help (which has been very good) we are now in a place where the software is saving us time and continually making our work more efficient.

Reasons for Switching to Insightly

The seamless integration of the CRM part of the tool with with tracking our work in other areas such as projects, events, programs, workshops, etc.. in the project management part of the tool.
KELSEY
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 20/7/2019

Insightly CRM Review

Overall, Insightly solved my simple problems and provided a solution to our financial services firm so we could track our leads/projects until completion.

Pros

I previously used a version of Salesforce for small companies called Salesforce IQ. It didn't link contacts to leads, projects and companies well. It synced too much information from email and most of it wasn't relevant. Insightly solved all of these problems and made it easy to connect the dots between a person, lead, project, etc.

Cons

The software graphics were somewhat childish initially, but they have updated the graphics over time. It would be great if the software provided analysis / charts on some of the data that is stored there without forcing the user to do it themselves manually in excel.

DealCloud, Zoho CRM and Pipedrive

Reasons for Choosing Insightly

Comments above

Reasons for Switching to Insightly

Insightly was best for linking contacts, companies, leads and projects. They also had an email syncing tool which was helpful.

Response from Insightly

Thanks so much for your kind note, Kelsey. At Insightly we work hard to make sure our customers have a great experience with our platform and are able to build lasting relationships with their own customers. Your feedback means a world to us and inspires us to keep up the good work. Cheers, the Insightly team

Replied 22/7/2019

Reviewed on 11/5/2018

A necessary tool to run my business. No more searching for client information.

Ease of Marketing and Sales process. Total contact management software that include picture of person. What a plus. Great training videos to guide all level of users. Wonderful opportunity to scale the software as the company grows from startup to height unknown. Pricing is fair and Insightly is not living on past accomplishments it is improving product continuously.

Pros

They offer a free version to evaluate. Since it is without a time limit I used it and gradually became totally dependent on it. During a planning meeting with staff it was determined we could increase our efficiency by adding the professional version that includes email marketing tools and an easy interface with MailChimp. Now they have my paid business. It is with confidence that I agree to pay them for a monthly service that will be used by all members of my company. The program can accommodate the growth curve in a company such as mine. We started out simply needing contact management software. Later as our sales and marketing needs became more our focus adding these features was an easy decision. There are many videos to quickly bring a new user up to speed. The experienced user can use the videos to explore the many functions that may yet be used by a company as needs and goals change. The reporting function has recently become important as we need to know the results of our marketing and sales efforts. The tool is there and ready for us to implement. I think the more our company commits to using Insightly the more our communication between owners and employees improves. We openly share information on Insightly and our feedback has been positive. In the past before Insightly, communication was dispersed informally and sometimes led to bad feelings due to the inefficiency of word of mouth. Insightly is constantly making changes and updates to its software.

Cons

Its not visually pretty. I know that is silly but staff has to look at it all day and they like pretty.
When a new user/employee first looks at program they make the mistake of thinking it is an old program. While I am able to bring them along and show them it isn't true, their first impression is a temporary detriment to their learning curve and acceptance of the program. In order for Insightly to be the awesome tool it is, requires employee and leader acceptance. Everyone on the team has input and others depend on that input to do their job. Sloppy work seems to come from lack of acceptance. Part of this is my responsibility as a leader to insist everyone use the tools as intended but again, if the program had a new interface and pretty colors it might make a difference. Personally I always choose function first and then presentation but input from staff is a factor I have to consider. One other area I would mention is the difference between leads and contacts. They are not intuitive to some people and I think a better explanation and reinforcement in training videos would make it easier for the new user. This confusion has lead to some mistakes by my users that require a bit of corrective action by more experienced users. There is very little for me to find wrong with Insightly that isn't based on personal style and preferences.

Austin

Reviewed on 3/6/2021

Constantly Evolving CRM

My company switched from Salesforce to Insightly due to Salesforce's high-pressured sales people and lack of being customer-focused. Insightly is a lot better at this and really tries to develop a connection with their clients. For the most part, Insightly has most of what you would expect out of a CRM. As a developer though, I often get ask to add functionality into Insightly and a lot of times there are things that simply can't be done due to system limitations.

Pros

What I like most about Insightly is its simplicity. It's rather easy to get up and going with it. It's also easy to train new users on the system.

Cons

I find that Insightly hasn't fully developed their developer-centric features. I do have to say though that they are always working on improving in this area, but coming from a Salesforce background I find that there is quite a bit lacking. In Insightly's defense, they simply haven't been around long enough or had enough time to build up to the technical capabilities that something like Salesforce has.

• Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 16/11/2014

Great program that can sometimes be "An un-tappable resourse!

We are a small start-up company and have been using Insightly for about 5 months. I have used several more complex CRM's in the past. While I "Get" CRM and I like the program, there are enough questions to drive a user crazy! To wit:
When entering a phone number you have to insert the dashes. A minor point that gets frustrating very quickly!
One should be able to set a "Default Country." Entering United States every time gets tedious!
On other CRM programs, I can enter a contact once and, if there is another person from that same company, I can choose to retain the information and simply change the name and e-mail address. Not so with Insightly! You have to re-enter ALL of the info for each contact!
Upon entering the program, Insightly proudly announces that they have teamed-up with "Microsoft One drive" and Google "Whatever." I'm older but not that far gone, yet I haven't a CLUE as to what these programs are and how to use them!
Finally, the big frustration:
How does a task differ from an event differ from a meeting differ from notes?
Now, don't get me wrong, the Insightly team always returns my e-mail questions promptly but, how many times can I do that in one day? There really needs to be a manual (not videos!) for this stuff!
I looked for an "Insightly For Dummies" book on Amazon but there isn't one.

This CRM is obviously geared towards twenty-something's and not us older folks.. And yet, we outnumber them and in many cases make more $$$ than them!

Are you listening Insightly?

Pros

Inexpensive with basic functions that are easy to use

Cons

No easy way to get answers to questions

Response from Insightly

We'll pass the feedback on entering data on to our product group. With regards to tutorial information to help you get started we have a number of resources for first time Insightly users -- many of them are on our resources page on our website (www.insightly.com/resources). Our Getting Started Guide is a ebook on the resources page. Our our online knowledgebase has great FAQs (i.e. what are tasks and how do I use them?) and short 3-4 min tutorial videos (Insightly University). You can access our online knowledgebase at help.insightly.com (and there is also a link to our knowledgebase from our resources page). Also if you are a paid customer we offer phone based '1 on 1 Help to Get You Started' (www.insightly.com/pricing).

On a positive note, I'm glad that you are pleased with the response from our support team.

With regards to age, the bulk of our users are in the 35-50 range so we welcome users of all ages :>)

Hope this helps.

Replied 19/11/2014
Jason
  • Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Reviewed on 13/3/2023

Best CRM

Pros

Very customizable and able to tailor the platform to fit the needs of sales. Straightforward pipelines. Lead/contact management is crucial to our business, and this platform helps store them in one spot which can easily be looked up. Email leads/contacts straight from the platform with pre-written messages.

Cons

The email notification about tasks being updated or changed could be cleaned up. 3 seperate emails for someone updating a task, the pipeline moving to a different stage, and a new task for me. Would like this to be more simplified, especially if someone uploads a file into my opportunities - too many email notifications to sort through.

Krystal
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 18/2/2020

Insightly is a CRM with a very clean interface that is easy to navigate

Insightly is my favorite CRM. I love the app version, and I am able to connect Insightly with other apps. It offers great value for the product, and customer support is good, and responsive.

Pros

I love Insightly because it has a clean look that is easy on the eyes, and it is a very intuitive CRM, unlike many others that can overwhelm or be confusing.

Cons

Hard to think of many drawbacks with this CRM. Sometimes I wish the community pages and discussion boards were more lively.

Tracey

Reviewed on 9/3/2018

Insightly has awesome customer support and works well for a with 3 remote locations

Overall a good product. I would recommend starting with a list of what you need from software, then what you would like then a nice to have list. See how many ticks this software gets. Compare it to at least two pieces of other software of the same nature before making your final decision. This is what I recommend for any piece of software. Also, check out their own forums of customer support, and social media sites to see what other customers have had to say about the software.

Pros

It is easy to have three branches of a business integrated into insightly in a relatively seamless way. It takes the CRM and the Project management aspects of running a business into the cloud along with scheduling and solves a lot of problems for the business I set up who are still using it today. They have used customer support extensively and appreciate their dedication to the product.

Cons

Looking forward to better social media integration - this is currently not a real feature and something that our heavily social dependent business would really benefit from

Matt

Reviewed on 24/10/2022

Insightly is the perfect CRM

We are a small business that is growing and Insightly has been there with us from almost the start. I have used a lot of CRMs in my career and honestly Insightly does everything the competition does (and more) with a much more reasonable price point. Insightly is very flexible and can really be built to manage the needs of a many different businesses across many different industries. We don't have any reason to look elsewhere and are very pleased with Insightly.

Pros

First of al, Insightly's price point is excellent. The value we receive in comparison to what we pay is awesome. I really like that I can change things on the fly as needed. There have been a few things I needed specifically that no CRM really had. The team at Insightly was able to find a solution that filled the gaps I had. Their on-boarding and customer success team has been great to work with and very helpful. We are growing and I have no reason to look elsewhere.

Cons

Sometimes I get overwhelmed with all of the items available to change. If I need to make a change, it can seem cumbersome and I may forget where to go. The only other thing I have to say is I wish more could have been setup during my implementation calls. I don't fault my Implementation Specialist for this and I know the purpose of those call were to make sure I could do it all myself.

Thomas

Reviewed on 5/10/2016

Almost Perfect - But not quite!

After using many CRM systems from Salesforce, Zoho, Apptivo, Pipeline Deals, Pipedrive, Base CRM and more, Insightly is a 'breath of fresh air' (even though that is getting a bit stale lately - more on that shorty). Frankly, after looking at many of these systems, I was tempted to design and create my own system (I have been a software engineer for 30 years and own a software development firm as one of my companies). Yet I decided to give Insightly the last shot. It works great - almost the way I would have designed. There are some weaknesses as well, most of all the lack of the support teams response to multiple request of the same kind and promising future fixes that 'are just not coming'. That all said, Insightly is well rounded, has lots of integration options and works very well for most CRM needs, especially around customer service, contacting, tracking and task planing. Even light weight project management is included in 2 different forms - pipelines or more traditional but more complicated to use project management optionsl

Pros

Here are just a few pros:
* Easy to use and learn
* Integrated Light Weight Project Management
* Fast Response
* Great note taking
* Easy task tracking
* Great for sales cycles and customer service alike
* Useful Integrations
* Better User Interface than most (every tried Salesforce and couldn't find anything?)

Cons

A couple of Cons:
* Service - The guys and gals at Insightly need to learn to listen and pass information 'up the management chain'
* Task and Event Handling need improvement as reported by many clients
* Need fully functional 2-way sync with Google Calendar
* Need real workflow functionality instead of clunky Project Management (to their defense, lots of systems 'miss this one')

Sai
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 19/7/2023

Excellent CRM

Our team’s experience with Insightly has been stellar

Pros

Insightly is an exceptional CRM platform that allows sales, customer success teams to be efficient and collaborative. Reports and insights are easy to generate. It is perfect for small businesses

Cons

Some features and functionalities with customizable fields are limited when compared to other CRMs

Enni

Reviewed on 14/1/2023

Decent CRM software

My overall experience with Insightly has been good, however, there are other really good CRM softwares that can do the same job or even a better job.

Pros

Insightly offers a wide range of features to manage sales and marketing activities. It is user-friendly and easy to navigate. The software makes it really easy to navigate and track customer information.

Cons

The software is a bit pricey compared to other similar services. In addition, it has some limitations for advanced customizations. Moreover, reports and analytics could be more advanced.

Scott
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 17/10/2022

Good product

Sometimes finding the right space to put notes becomes a little onerous and can be clunky when trying to find a contact within a organization

Pros

Pretty easy to use, task and follow up easy to set up in a sign

Alex
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 3/3/2023

Insightly — Helpful and Informative

Insightly is a great tool for organizations to manage large amounts of data and clearly visualize their progress via reports. It requires a certain level of competency to use effectively (the number of folders and tabs can get overwhelming for the unitiated), but the program itself works great.

Pros

I appreciate how Insightly easily allows us to organize large amounts of data, create clearly-readable reports, and allow each department to clearly see the progress of each individual project — synthesizing our results to maximize effectiveness.

Cons

My only main issue with Insightly is the occasional lag that crops up from time to time. When updating a contact or re-organizing a report with additional contacts, it sometimes takes a while for the results to appear. Additionally, sometimes I'm randomly logged out, which momentarily breaks my focus.

Rabab

Reviewed on 6/1/2022

Great CRM for a Small Business

Insightly made it easy to manage our contacts from within Gmail and sync to other apps. We found it helped us boost the productivity of our team. However, in the end, it was too simple for our needs.

Pros

Insightly is easy to set up and quite intuitive even for new users.

Cons

It didn't offer the robust features that other more specialized CRMs offer so as much as we liked it, we had to shift to something with more options. The project management features were also less useful as compared to some of the other options we tried out.