Spotler CRM Reviews

About Spotler CRM

Spotler CRM is an easy to use cloud CRM system designed for small and mid-sized organizations, yet also perfect for larger teams. There’s a customizable Sales CRM, plus options for Marketing and Service tools and integrations -...

4.2

Browse Spotler CRM Reviews

Lori
Lori
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 10/5/2023

Have tried numerous CRMs - RSS knocks it out of the park for us!

We were using CRMs that were overkill for our business purpose so we were excited to finally find one that was just right. The customer service is out-of-this world good and their software development team is very responsive when you need customizations or have an issue. Being on the west coast of the US, it was a bit of a challenge with the time zone differences, but I found that they were quick to respond and never went a full 24 hours without communication from them. I also like their Help pop-outs and their Support Hub, Instruction Videos and Webinars are excellent! If you are looking for a powerful, yet simple CRM for your organization I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Really Simple Systems!

Pros

As the name implies, it's simple to use. I like being able to add custom fields, ability to customize dashboard, integrating marketing automation with the CRM and being able to attach documents to the record.

Cons

I would like to be able to add new job titles without having to leave contact creation and go into settings. I would also like to be able to view Documents in a pop-up window without having to download it.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 22/8/2019

Simple Effective CRM System

Use it for my own software business and 3 other software clients based in New Zealand and UK and it can be used from complete sales pipeline management through to lead generation, depending what my clients need, simple customisation of database fields and screens makes it user configurable a must for different client requirements.

Pros

It was the simplest CRM system I have used compared to a long list of CRM systems used over the last 15 years, it is modern and I can use it on any device I like and web browser effectively.

marketing functionality built into the CRM database beats those that need to use 3rd party applications like Mailchimp, everything thats needed is in one system that is evolving and improving over time

Cons

The data conversion and bringing in data was a challenge trying to get it to work, but the support team simply imported the data for me when it was required, data import/export functionality has been improved.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing Spotler CRM

Flexibility, pricing, modern web look and feel and compler to use

Reasons for Switching to Spotler CRM

Simpler to use and a pricing model was easier to step through as my business grows
Dominic
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 20/11/2019

RSS Review

We are tracking opportunities and following engagement. Unfortunately, I am still having to use an excel spread sheet because I can't quite get the CRM to duplicate the spread sheet but this is a lack of skill using the system on my part and not a take on the RSS system.

Pros

Its very easy to use, quite intuitive in set up and implementation.

Cons

*After using other CRM software, the lack of ability to move opportunities between accounts when the main holder is no longer the main account. I don't think this is possible without some programming by RSS team. *Having the freedom to manipulate the set up like in Salesforce, where an internal programmer will set up exactly what I require. Do RSS's team do this?
*The display dashboard could be better, to have the ability to adjust the widgets to show what I want instead of a standardised return.

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Spotler CRM

Different companies use different products.

Dynamics 365

Angela
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 9/11/2022

Perfect for your business

Really happy, does exactly what we need with no fuss or problems. information is available instantly

Pros

Its simple, easy, does what it says of the tin. My favourite part of the software is the ability to adapt the CRM system so that this is specific to our requirements and line of works. throughout the whole software you can change the options so that it is specific to our business needs this is the most attractive feature of RSS. i also like that you can link accounts and save documents to the accounts as well

Cons

i dont really have many cons to report,

Reasons for Choosing Spotler CRM

Out dated, archaic, very 'fixed' software, unable to adapt to our business needs

Reasons for Switching to Spotler CRM

Salesforce didn't seem as adaptable and to our needs, seems very fixed to certain business requirements and complex and convoluted
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Reviewed on 10/11/2022

Using Really Simple Systems CRM

Pros

The system is easy to use with plenty of help and education offered if needed.The onscreen look is easy on the eye, clear & concise

Cons

The biggest drawback is the lack of a merge mail feature to enable data to be inserted into a 'live' document for mailing letters etc.To form groups of contacts is cumbersome through the report system

Stuart
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 12/4/2023

Really Simple Systems Review

Over all quite good, not as good as pipedrive.

Pros

Fairly easy to use. The sales management section is not very good for leaving comments and notes. I feel this lets down the whole system.

Cons

The emailer, is not that straight forward, getting fonts and spacing is difficult, and not obvious if you make mistakes. Had to get all the same fonts. The sales contacts recording conversations is very weak.

Response from Spotler

Hi Stuart,

Thank you for your review.

We would like to invite you to book some time in with our technical support team who can show you how to get the most of our sales management and marketing features. https://calendly.com/reallysimplesystems/45-minute-crm-customer-success-call?month=2023-05

Thanks again Stuart.

Replied 16/5/2023
Diana
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 19/8/2020

Use of CRM

When I have needed help with something I have had a quick and useful response very quickly.
I find it easy to use for what I need.

Pros

The most important things to me are:- tracking of emails with each customer, tracking of quotation/sales confirmations with each customer. Checking where we are up to with opportunities.

Cons

I have not used this with any other system, but I cannot fathom out the report side of things, but neither have I asked for help using it so far either.

Philip
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 29/3/2022

Oculus FM

Very impressed with the service and the staff at RSS, I feel we get an excellent service from the teams

Pros

Customisations were easy to introduce, the team helped us fully integrate these changes and they are now used daily within the business

Cons

At the outset the system is quite rigid, but given it has to be used across multiple industries we understand why it has to be this way

Reasons for Switching to Spotler CRM

We already had it set up, it just wasn't being used effectively
Susie

Reviewed on 12/4/2023

Does what it says on the tin

Generally like it and recommend it to clieents as a starter.

Pros

Simple to learn and use on a daily basis

Cons

1. Inability (due to how set up) to pull a rteport with all account and contact details together.2. Delete and Edit Buttons should be the other way round - why have delete as a first option? Mostly I would be editing not deleting....3. When aditng a new account, the Vomments Box could be long and thin not short and fat - it pushes the page off the screen unnecessarily - and there is nothing else preventing this length of box...4. Recent price change has made one client want to change product...

Ian
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 10/5/2023

The best CRM for small organisation. Upgrade to full Marketing and Enterprise versions.

Before having the CRM (when i took over) we had 100's of Excel sheets and 1,000s of duplicates.

Pros

The way I can upgarde to Enterpise without having to have 20 or 50 staff.

Cons

I have never mastered Zapier, so connects with other systems (WordPress, Event Espresso, WPForms)

Ian

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

My Review

Overall it has been a great system for me and the team and we manage to do what we need.

Pros

Accounts, Tasks, Contacts are all fantastic. I really love the feature where within an account, there is a google API integration so you can see a sateilleite view of your customers and gauge the size of the business which is useful for us and the industry we sell to. I also think an excellent feature is being able to look at nearby accounts too, and has a range and mileage bar which you can move to your desire.

Custom reporting is really good too, but it would be better if we could have more than 16-20 custom fields.

Cons

I dislike the fact all support is done via email, despite the email support being very good, sometimes we require complex and bespoke functions and need help to understand how to achieve what we want, and this is difficult to explain via email at times, and would be alot easier to talk it through with someone.
I also am hoping the marketing module improvements come soon, as i would love to send emails and marketing via the system, but at present we use a different external system which seems silly as we pay for it, but we have struggled to use the marketing module as we cant customise our own HTML emails as they do not display how we need them to, and i was told this would be ironed out in the next release, but this has been delayed a few times so would be great to get this ASAP so we can have it all in one place.

Pipedrive and HubSpot CRM

Cost and Poor Support

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Response from Spotler

Ian, thank you for your review. That's great feedback and I'm glad to hear the system is working well for you.

Additional custom fields and telephone support is included in your price plan, so I apologise if we haven't been so active in picking up the phone. I have asked our support manager to get in touch and set up a call to discuss your requirements.

Kind regards

Replied 11/12/2020
Tareq
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 13/4/2023

Wonderful organization for customer evidence, effective email management and sales track

RSS.CRM simplifies our customer data management and communication processes. With its help, we can easily classify and respond to emails, schedule promotional offers, and gather valuable data about customers' interactions.

Pros

RSS.CRM is a valuable tool for organizing and accessing all customer data and communication lists in one place. It offers excellent customer relationship management and email management features, which are essential for obtaining new opportunities. With RSS.CRM, it is easy to add detailed information to each record, including contact details and notes. Assigning tasks also helps in tracking and sharing ideas among team members, which enhances interaction with customers and creates new ways to develop customer relationship management. The integration with various email systems enables organized responses to customer requests and sending promotional offers. Additionally, RSS.CRM reports help in tracking opportunities, linking them to campaigns, identifying products to develop, and constantly consulting marketing strategy.

Cons

Allocating certain fields when creating menus can be challenging, and I believe there is potential for further enhancements and automation in the process of tracking and sending emails to improve its effectiveness.

Andrea

Reviewed on 7/12/2018

Great software

We use primarily for the service & support to log customer instrument faults - RSS helps massively as anything related to the case or customer is in one place. Being able to attach correspondence is great.

Pros

Its very easy to use and being able to tweak fields and add extra boxes is very beneficial in a small business as our needs are constantly changing. Support is great - always reply or sort within 1-2 days.

Cons

It's a shame that the tasks aren't linked with outlook possibly to give you an active reminder instead of you looking at the task list. Also, items that have gone red in the opportunities list - if these could be visible on the front screen with the urgent tasks reminder, this would be good.
As we use the service & support mainly - its good but it could be really improved if it had a planning tool for jobs i.e. Engineer site visits linked with the cases and so you could capture response times, first time fix & feedback. We use another software called Workmobile that contains our onsite engineer service reports - if it could link with this and send reports directly into the cases, this would save us time with manual attachments. As we use the opportunities fields for assets, it would be good to separate these out so the opportunities can be used for our prospects. Have you ever thought about adding a quality management section?

Helen
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 30/3/2022

Reliable CRM system

In the early days customer support in setting up was fantastic. Because it was so personal and speedy and effective I've not had to check in with customer support for years. That was a great customer investment from RSS and has insured I've remained a loyal and low-maintenance customer.

Pros

I've used RSS for years and it's the cornerstone of our business in terms of contacts and business management. As we're a consultancy having individual files for each client is vital so we can track their progress and writer development.

Cons

That we can't search key words to bring up a file. For instance, if I can remember a title of a book but not the author's name, or I met someone at a trade fair - so I have some context - but I can't remember who, or I've worked on book genres with some agents (so it could bring up several files) it would be a game changer if I could just type in key words and it would search through the files in activities and bring up the files rather than just being able to search source, name or email. This is the greatest limiter for me.

Reviewed on 27/8/2016

A Game Changer!

After being a bit overwhelmed by a number of different CRMs out there, I was determined to find something very basic with A) a limited amount of fields (but enough to do the job), B) affordability, C) excellent support and D) ease of use on mobile. Really Simple Systems has delivered on all counts- and then some.
I sent an email to support mentioning that, although I love the software, I had two things on my "wish list" for their next update. I sent that request on a Tuesday morning. I received a reply within an hour (!) telling me they think they could accommodate me on both fronts. By Wednesday morning, BOTH of my requests had been incorporated into the software. Yes. You read that right. 24 hours later! I was blown away as these two enhancements continue to save me time and money on a daily basis. My advice for anyone is to try Really Simple Systems for a month or two to get a taste of how easy it is to use and how amazing the support team is. This is a game changer for small business owners like myself.

Pros

Affordability. Ease of use. Mobile interface. Unparalleled Customer Support.

Cons

None.

Response from Spotler

Hi Chris
Thanks for your endorsement. I'm not sure every development request happens quite so quickly but we do try our best! Fortunately, with a simple CRM like ours there is a lot we can do to to accommodate our customers so we are pleased to hear it has been so successful for you.
Best regards
Helen Armour
Marketing Manager

Replied 30/8/2016
Rod
Rod

Reviewed on 12/3/2021

Essential Software

Overall we've had a reall good experience over 7 years and don't regret for a minute going with RSS. The few occasions we've used the support it's been good and the issues were resolved, and we tend not to think too much about RSS, but maybe that's the sign of a good system, it does what we need and is just there when we need it.

Pros

We have all our client and contact details together, we use the integrated email so it stores all incoming and outgoing mails providing a full record of conversations and data. Overall, this is a realtively inexpensive but critical part of the mangement of our business.

Cons

Sometimes the customisation seems a bit clunky, and whern adding in new clients and contacts there are lots of fields that we don't use. We probably could take those out but haven't because the customisation we don't find simple.

Reviewed on 30/3/2022

Simple & Easy to Use Visual CRM System

TMS Software as a business have the complete assurance of a visual sales pipeline and opportunities so the business in these difficult times is safe and sound with future business identified, qualified and with a good chance to close and become a client, all done in Really Simple Systems CRM

Pros

Easy to access all the data areas from account, lead and opportunity, all available on 1 screen view

Cons

Integration to email systems and other 3rd party systems

Reviewed on 9/11/2022

User friendly system!

We log all of our client base on RSS and multiple users use the system for different things. The activity notes help anyone see what previous users have input and as it also logs system generated documents or uploaded files, it is easy to keep a great audit trail of our dealings with customers.

Pros

The software is really easy to navigate and use. It's user friendly in its layout and can be changed/adjusted to what is required from the business. I have used the system for generating reports and even if I have been unsure of how to do them, I always seem to be able to play around and figure out what is needed quite easily.

Cons

Sometimes the display changes for no reason. Sometimes the way the notes are shown on the screen may change and then change back another day - this can be a little frustrating.

Monica

Reviewed on 17/11/2022

Really Simple Systems CRM review 2022

RSS CRM has really helped me to keep track of my day to day activities and to keep all of our contacts and projects in one place. I am able to get to each project quickly and to review notes to see what is going on with each client.

Pros

What I like most about this software is being able to easily have all the information for each client in one place and being able to quickly figure out what is going on with each client. I also like that I can set up task for each employee to make sure that things are being handled and I can check to see if the task was completed.

Cons

Integrating with our business was kind of difficult because our business is different and we do things different than others but RSS was very helpful in helping us set up for our needs.

• Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reviewed on 11/7/2017

Glad to have a straightforward system, which just about covers all my needs.

A compact place to store all my customer sales information.

Pros

I am able to contain all the relevant information about my customer in one place. I have been grateful for the prompt responses from the support team when I have had some issues.

Cons

Not being able to attach actual documents into the customer account. Not a big fan of cloud base systems. I have not worked out how to put alerts and reminders against specific customers, therefore I would like to be able to find this out alongside other applications, either by webinar or video link. Also just been advised that we have been upgraded from version 4 to 5. Layout is very different from the previous one. Not sure the change was necessary unless it substantially improves the ease of use.

Response from Spotler

Hi David, thanks very much for posting a review.
You mention not being able to attach documents to a customer account. You can attach documents - there is a specific field for this on the company account page, if you scroll to the bottom. You can drag and drop a file or click to search. If you have any difficulties do please contact our support team for help on [email protected]. Best regards

Replied 12/7/2017
Carl
Carl

Reviewed on 22/12/2015

Helpful and Useful tool

WJ is a small local business based in Hull. We have around 30 employees and specialise in several different areas from anti-slip decking to Timber Treatment and through to metalwork engineering.

As the company salesman it is essential that I have regular and consistent contact with my customers as well as a smooth way of keeping records of these meetings. Without Really Simple Systems I would use a diary to keep track of this. This however makes it very difficult for anybody but me to understand where we are with each customer in our sales and follow up cycle. I always struggle to maintain order with this. Really Simple Systems offers not only a great way to keep and maintain a customer diary but also allows me to keep meeting notes and documents all stored in the same that everyone can also see.

Pros

When we have ever had issues with the system and contacted customer service we have always had a response within 24hrs which has been understandable, concise and always helpful. the task setting and reminder system is accurate, amendable and 'Really Simple'.

We had an issue around sales tracking and Forecasting where we wanted to be able to see monthly potential sales if a sale was to come off. However when we questioned and asked if this was possible within about 6 hours the facility to do what we want had been added in to the system which we greatly appreciated.

Cons

We have no issues around the system.

• Industry: Architecture & Planning

Reviewed on 5/12/2018

Love this software!

As a relatively new Company (2016) it was really helpful that RSS CRM was free until we reached 100 accounts. We passed that just recently and upgraded to a payment option.
In terms of applying for business loans it was great to be able to easily download a list of enquiries and demonstrate how many projects we had won and what was in the pipeline.

Pros

Easy to use. The reports are great and easy to customise.

Webinars are really helpful

Cons

Nothing really. If I was being picky I'd like the facility to change the account name of an opportunity as sometimes our projects can be sold on to other clients and it would save uploading them all over again.

I would also like the software to be compatible to other software that create dashboards

Amanda

Reviewed on 29/1/2020

A really functional and reliable resource

We have had a very positive experience with this software

Pros

The ease of use made it very easy to roll out across our locations
Drag and drop option makes it very easy to upload documents
All Customer information is on one page and easily accessible
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] worked with the team to customise a solution that would work for us

Cons

We needed a very detailed Financial Area would would require a fully bespoke solution

monday.com

Cost and customisation options
Alex

Reviewed on 5/6/2017

Exactly what it says on the tin!

I have been using this product for over ten years when I was introduced to it when working at Iizuka and subsequently for my own business. I have also introduced it to other small businesses and one homeless charity I worked for called Emmaus. RSS were generous enough to provide it pro bono! It was a fantastic way of keeping profiles of each resident and sharing the information should the resident move on to another establishment. It solved a complex problem very easily!

Pros

The product is very easy to use. It is easy to manager clients and the interactions with me. whether it be by phone or email. With the subscription product, emails can be synced with the client details which saves having to copy and paste.

Gary

Reviewed on 26/3/2020

Really Simple Systems CRM Review

The research and selection period was made so much easier because the support is local to Australia, but mainly that the contact was genuinely interested in assisting us find the best system for us. There was no hard sell and we have a system that is set up and tailored for us prior to starting subscription.

Pros

The software is very simple to navigate and can be used in a small capacity or it is adaptable to larger and more encompassing business use. The ability to tailor make the system to fit in with existing business is a real bonus. I found the RSS contact incredibly helpful, articulate and interested in what we were looking for in a CRM system. Perhaps the biggest single advantage this system has over it's competition......the demonstration was all inclusive and interactive, and delivered with true support. No request was too much and between the two of us we achieved our objectives before purchasing the product. Most impressed!

Cons

We have everything we need at this stage so I have not come across any cons