About UJET

UJET is a cloud-based call center application that integrates with customer relationship management (CRM) solutions. It offers both voice and chat channels for customers to reach their support agents. Users can connect with...

4.8
4.7
4.8

Browse UJET Reviews

Shimon

Reviewed on 22/11/2017

The integration with UJET REST API was seamless and very easy to implement

Pros

We partnered with UJET to serve the needs of our mutual customers. As a Workforce Management provider, we integrate with dozens of CCI, CRM, and telephony providers to get real time data about call history, real time agent activities (real time adherence), and agent performance stats.
The integration with UJET was seamless and very easy to implement. We have completed the integration in a record time and were pleasantly surprised to find that UJET's REST API are well documented, flexible, and provide rich set of data. The technical support from UJET was flawless although rarely needed.

Cons

UJET is relatively new to the market place, with that said, their API are mature for a young company

Toni
  • Industry: Supermarkets

Ujet Review

Overall, it seems to work well.

Pros

I like the options to transfer and make multiple calls.

Cons

It sometimes glitches and has to be restarted from time to time.

RingCentral MVP

Reasons for Choosing UJET

It was a business decision that I had no control over.

RingCentral MVP

Reviewed on 25/9/2020

A simple and easy product

Overall, this product is good and simple, providing basic functions as well as data management, but that is it. If you're looking for a more sophisticated product that contains additional features, then this is not the one. If you want a simple one that can help you make and receive calls in a timely manner, then this is the product for you.

Pros

UJET is a simple phone application that can be useful and easy to use. It provides a nice UI that doesn't contain a lot of buttons that can, sometimes, complicate user interaction. I've used this product as both a call receiver and as a manager. It provides several insights that can help track call information and keep tabs of everything that is going on.

Cons

There were several times when calls would glitch out and you wouldn't know what exactly happened. Sometimes, agent's could disconnect their PCs and UJET would only recognize this as an "unknown" error but couldn't further identify what happened.
Other times, as a manager who would listen to ongoing calls, it would be a common event that calls got disconnected from my end and I couldn't listen to them for a couple of seconds; nothing major but definitely annoying.

Top UJET Alternatives

Susana

Reviewed on 2/5/2022

Totally recommended

Pros

Ujet is really easy to use, and has a lot of different options to communicate with the customer, in the same call you can send text messages, photos while on the phone.

Cons

The calls are automatically answered and only provide you 3 seconds to start talking and the recording feature glitches, so I usually have to download the audio.

Hernan

Reviewed on 24/3/2019

Great CX tech partners

The experience and support their team has offered to us is truly best-in- class. They have been extremely attentive from my first interaction, through onboarding, during any inquiries we've had. I'm really excited about the future with UJET.

Pros

UJET has been a strong partnership for Bark. They have allowed us to not only improve our internal agent experience but also put us in a better position to serve our customers. It is really exciting to be affiliated to a business that is forward thinking, and pushing improvements to offer better mobile omni experiences.

Cons

________________________________________

Jullian

Reviewed on 16/4/2019

Excellent VoIP

I was apprehensive about trying UJET initially because I was accustomed to my old VoIP software. With that being said, UJET is way easier to use. I would recommend this software to any company!

Pros

The user interface is very intuitive. Transfers in UJET are very easy to perform. A lot of cool features compared to other VoIP software I've used in the past

Cons

I have not encountered anything about UJET that I don't like. Sometimes it seems that the software freezes up and I have to refresh my screen. This could be caused by a variety of different factors though and might not be related to UJET

Reviewed on 27/9/2019

Easy for our team to hit the most aggressive SLAs I have ever seen

Exceedingly positive, especially with training new hires who were not here when we rolled it out. Other than the lack of a smartphone app, UJET has been a dream.

Pros

Simple to use, and very easy to roll out to the whole team. UJET has been a reliable option that saved us from the pitfalls of our previous provider. Life's great with UJET.

Cons

No app, so you are in essence tied to your desktop/laptop to use it

UJET Call Engine

It has been the right solution to our customer service needs.

Pros

Its very simple to use, and because of this you can save a lot of time training your personnel to use it.

Cons

None at this moment. Its cloud based API allows it to be deployed anywhere as long as you have a computer and an internet connection.

Arizbeth
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 12/9/2019

Easy Use

Pros

Ujet is so easy to use! I love how I can text a customer right then and there during our call.

Cons

I wish there was a feature in which allowed us to send screenshots to customers via text.

Carla

Reviewed on 6/8/2020

Great support/customer service tool

It allows chatting and talking via phone with customers, in that way to provide customer service or tech support.

Pros

Really easy to use, no need to have a lot of resources. It makes simple the way you can communicate with your customers.

Cons

Sometimes can get some errors, it gets unstable more than what you would like. The interface could be better.

Sharmaine

Reviewed on 14/9/2020

UJET Experience

Overall UJET is a great tool for call centers and I love the program. Although there are still issues with the overall use of UJET, it isn't a everyday thing. I am not dealing with issues everyday I log on, so I still believe that UJET is amazing and will be even better when the glitches are fixed.

Pros

This product is easy to use and doesn't cause for much explanation. It allows me to do my job with ease. I also have the ability to multitask while using UJET without messing up my calls and chats.

Cons

I hate when UJET freezes or changes your status without you knowing. Sometimes you have to completely restart UJET just to get it back to normal. It will also randomly end the call even when your connectivity is good. Sometimes it will make the noise that I chat has come in, but I am unable to see it.

• Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 20/12/2019

Amazing tool to work with!

Easy to use, greatly efficient and a perfect recommendation!

Pros

I've been using UJET as an agent for phone calls for almost 6 months. I've dealt with outbound calls, system status changes for different occasions and it has worked beautifully. No complaints regarding the usage and look. Efficiency wise, it has never presented a problem thus far.

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing I could say that I dislike about the software. Most technical issues within the experience as an agent and administrator have been because of hardware (local computers).

Reviewed on 21/3/2019

Keeping up with the times! (Superb team)

Very good so far, the excellent support received from the team over at Ujet has very much added as a bonus.

Pros

Ease of use as one of the newest systems on the market, they really go in-depth into what the system has to offer.

Cons

Some views are not as for-coming, we would like the ability to multi view calls queuing in one total number box for a particular campaign, currently Ujet doesn't offer this however, working with the team this seems to be a promising development. Also we would like to see an easier way to see "Internal Transfer" calls queuing as the current process or view is not "Real time" enough and involves manual filtering per campaign, which we have over 100 campaigns.

Tania

Reviewed on 13/3/2020

Ujet feedback

I really like Ujet because it's a very helpful and reliable tool for my job

Pros

I like that it's very easy to use, and it's also fast

Cons

The only thing I will include is if it can record outbound calls

Harry

Reviewed on 24/2/2020

Brilliant App!

Communication is so key in my line of work as I am working in dispatch for a delivery company! on a daily basis for the entirety of my shift I make use of UJET and I am extremely thankful for that as UJET makes the communication go flawless!!.

Pros

The easy to use functionality, very straight forward and to the point app!.
I work in dispatch support and use this app on a daily basis to communicate with drivers, merchant and customers when needed and with the very quick and efficient easy accessibility UJET offers it makes my day run smooth on a daily basis!. Thank you UJET <3 :D

Cons

Honestly there is nothing at all, that I dislikes about UJET! Job very well done on creating a awesome and very useful application!

Joyce

Reviewed on 17/8/2020

Happy User

I love using UJET the features and tabs were very easy to understand and read.

Pros

I like the ease of use and it's integration with other applications with the Linux desktop environment I work under.

Cons

It appears as a user when working with multiple chats the messaging freezes within the phone application and sometimes does not work well with the other application that is integrated with it.

Elisabeth
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 15/3/2020

Extremely efficient!

Very good experience. I'm able to have more productivity while connecting with customers on more of a personal level.

Pros

I love that I can help customers with ease and quick connection. It's also extremely easy to multitask on other sites to help customers more.

Cons

sometimes the connection is a bit glitchy- but I believe that depends on your internet connection as well.

• Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 18/9/2019

Useful Schedule Tracking

Keeping track of what people are doing and who is available on our teams.

Pros

It helps my team keep track of what we are working on and know when people are at meals and taking breaks.

Cons

Sometimes the log out doesn't appear until you minimize the screen.

Richard

Reviewed on 4/6/2019

UJET Review

Pros

The customer support with the product is amazing.

Cons

I would gladly list any cons however haven't had issues to report!

Sargis

Reviewed on 30/3/2019

UJET after 8 Months

I am using UJET in Technical support job. Very convenient way to receive and transfer calls .

Pros

Very easy to use. More functionality when adding AUX codes and shows your daily stats.

Cons

Sometimes after software update I have to refresh my page, but it is OK.

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 22/3/2019

Ujet Review

So Far So Good.

Pros

It will show the details of the calls and if you have a managers access you will have full control on the reports

Cons

You need to download the date per agent if you need to check their status like break, lunch and etc.

malik

Reviewed on 12/9/2019

Ujet

I reach out to customers along with business to resolve any issue possible and i am 98% successful doing so

Pros

I am able to transfer calls easily to different departments.

Cons

it may not allow me to make calls if the wifi connection is off

Josh
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

UJET Review

Pros

I like that UJET allows you to call customers back when hung up too early and import calls into zendesk.

Cons

I wish there were chat options with customers within UJET.

Pedro

Reviewed on 29/3/2019

Ujet Rocks!

very good

Pros

Simple to use and nice interface . I use it every day and it very easy to use

Cons

I would like to control mic sensitivity levels

Flaviu Raul

Reviewed on 1/4/2019

UJET Review

Pros

The Visual Design and the Ease of use UI are awesoem.

Cons

Its instability can come be very inconvenient when it happens frequently.