About My Clients Plus

My Clients Plus is a cloud-based medical platform. It is used by mental and behavioral health providers for medical practice management. My Clients Plus’ key features comprise therapy billing, client portal, to-do list, therapy...

Browse My Clients Plus Reviews

Tracy F.

Reviewed on 4/10/2021

Advise on being user friendly

I do really love the ease of the system. I have used it for the past 6 years. I would just like to see some changes for it to help us grow as a business. I love the customer support we receive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] usually helps me and she is the best.

Pros

This product is easy to use and the customer support I get from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
is amazing. However there are a few features needed to better the portal. I love the ease of use and support.

Cons

Some of the Cons of this software are... Invoicing is not so user friendly. I should be able to do a date range and print up all invoices at once with all dates of service showing for date range not just a total. I should not have to go in and manually do all 200 of each providers client invoices. Also no ease of access for applying rebilled payments and updates. It is not easy to update a corrected claim and chop out the previous portion so that the client understands why it was billed out twice. Also when a clients payment is taken through instamed it should show up right in their account on MC+. We have to run the payment on Instamed and then have to apply through MC+.

Lisa D.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Reviewed on 11/10/2021

Good Deal for Individual Practices

Pros

Software is easy to navigate and quick to get up and running.

Cons

Billing clients/invoicing could be more user friendly. I sometimes find it difficult to run the specific time period I am trying to bill for.

Lynnette joy G.
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 12/10/2021

Worth checking out

The beginning was really hard as I needed help getting started, understanding the features and becoming familiar with the software. I really needed direct instruction. Once a colleague sat with me and walked me through things it all fell into place. I like the customer service but would have loved having a bit of training in the beginning.

Pros

Once I got the hang of the software I was able to more effectively use the features. I still struggle at times but far less than when I first started. I think the customer support is super.

Cons

It can be challenging at times as it isn't always intuitive. I would have loved having an onboarding session to walk me through the main features. It would have been far less stressful and it would have helped get me going. I'm one of those people who really benefit from direct instruction live. Watching videos just isn't a good way for me to learn.

Top My Clients Plus Alternatives

InSync Healthcare Solutions

Kim C.

Reviewed on 16/12/2017

Easy to use, very affordable, perfect for a solo or small practice.

Easy to use, affordable, provides everything you need to run a small practice from a calendar to electronic claims to notes.

Pros

It is very easy to use especially the billing portion which seems to be set up with a therapist in mind and not an accountant or billing specialist. One click on the EOB and everything is filled in on the claim for the insurance portion. If needing a secondary filing, that is just one click also. I like the color coding for different types of appts. and a To Do list. The layout has been recently updated and looks nice and easy to navigate.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to correct a mistake. At times I have messed on and needed to correct a claim or payment but to do this you have to delete the service and then start all over. Progress notes could use some improvement such as clicking on a session to complete a progress notes populates that progress note with information from the session such as date and time of session as well as session code. Also wish it had a report for missing progress notes.

Reviewed on 9/11/2018

I'm a happy user

I've used MCP for many years, and was first introduced to is when I moved from a practice with a (cumbersome) billing system into my own practice. I've also shared it with several others who have started their own practices. In addition, I've used it for demonstration purposes with masters level students enrolled in a business for therapists class.

The customer service folks are knowledgeable, as well as friendly and professional. I also appreciate how quickly they respond.

Pros

I like the combination of ease of use and richness of the site. It is very user-friendly and intuitive - even someone who hasn't had a lot of experience can get started pretty quickly.

Cons

I don't like that two users (even with different log in names) can't be on at the same time; the newly signing on person boots the other user off.

Response from My Clients Plus

Thank you for your review and feedback. We would love to work with you on the multiple user issue that you mention. Each user can and should have their own username and can log into an account at the same time. If you are experiencing an issue with this, we would love to get that resolved with you.

Replied 20/11/2018
Patricia B.

My Clients Plus A+++

Fantastic!

Pros

I have been using MCP for nine years. It was very easy to learn, efficient, simple to navigate and the support from the administrators is awesome. Located in the US, they will respond within hours of being contacted; pleasant, informative and easy to understand.

Cons

Inability to remove data shown on balances due. Occasionally, I will enter the pay now in error, or make an error between therapists. I am not always able to go back into the system and remove the transaction, after the fact. I have to disregard these items from the balances due report. I should be able to remove what I choose to remove.

I would also like to be able to enter a new diagnosis code while billing. There are occasions when I am billing a new client and the therapist has chosen a diagnosis code that is not set up.. I have to go into dx set up, add the new code and then start the billing process all over again.

Colin P.

Reviewed on 5/11/2019

This has made muy life much easier.

Overall very good. Time I would have spent on billing and developing a secure means of keeping my notes is now dedicated to growing my business and care of my clients.

Pros

The platform is intuitive and easy to learn. My billing is much easier and quicker than by other means. My notes are entered onto a secure, encrypted server. The price is reasonable. Customer service is quick and helpful on occasions when I have had questions.

Cons

I'm still using the first version. The software doesn't work well with all operating systems. I have and old Mac, operating on 10.7 that does fine. My more current desk top, operating on 10.14 doesn't do many functions on this program. I'm a little worried for when my old laptop dies.

Teodora S.

Reviewed on 17/6/2020

The best billing software out there

Excellent experience and their customer support is the best.

Pros

Very easy to use, we never experienced technical difficulties or claims "getting lost in the cloud" (as we experienced with other softwares in the past). Also, our reimbursement rate with insurance companies is 99.98% and it's definitely My Clients Plus merit too.

Cons

We have been using their software for 10 years now and they made so many good improvements over the years, their team is exceptional and they always accepted the suggestions we made and always worked on implementing them.

Latricia P.

Great Software

This has helped me manage my notes, assessments and billing. I especially live the customer service, they have always been pleasant and take the time to make sure you understand everything and you are satisfied.

Pros

I absolutely love the software. I was initially resistant to shift from doing everything individually to streamlining everything. I am so glad I made the choice to. I have been using this high quality affordable system to assist me with managing my billing, scheduling, client reminders and video conferencing.

Cons

Some of the various billing options, just don't understand them all.

Jackie S.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Reviewed on 12/11/2018

A wonderful online billing service for a private practice therapist

Excellent from the beginning. Very caring patient individuals work for MCP. It's cost effective to use and relatively easy to use remotely from any device or computer.

Pros

It is fairly easy to use, the best aspect is the customer support. It is available and extremely helpful for the busy therapist running a private practice.

Cons

Nothing, maybe adapting to changes, but there are always options and lots of warning before any changes occur. I would like to be able to control my own data backups. That is one aspect that i would appreciate having and is important to me.

Tiffany F.

Reviewed on 7/11/2018

MCP Is Wonderful!

Pros

It is very user friendly and when it is not, they have a WONDERFUL customer support team that walks you through your issue and gets things done. I love that you can copy and paste your previous note so it saves some time on your documentation. I also love that you can bill electronically through the system- easy, simply, amazing!

Cons

If you put in a payment and it was wrong you have to delete out the whole session and start over, not a huge deal, but it would be nice to be able to edit as things happen.

Alexandra B.

Reviewed on 12/8/2020

Exceptional service

The technical support with this program is exceptional! Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], technical support associate who has patience beyond belief and is a kind, professional, knowledgeable and helpful person Other people working for this program are also excellent too!

Pros

The software doesn’t “freeze up”. It is fairly user friendly and I am not a particularly computer savvy person. I handle my own billing and this program/software has met all of my needs.

Cons

I haven’t used other programs so I do not have a frame of reference. I am comfortable using this software, particularly since there is technical support available when needed.

Mallory G.

Reviewed on 17/8/2016

GREAT SUPPORT AND EASY TO USE!

I have been using My Clients Plus for over two years now in my private practice and I Love it! The people are always friendly and helpful and they are continually updating and adding helpful features.

Pros

Customer service is highly responsive and helpful. They often get back to me within an hour of e-mailing during business hours.

Cons

I'd love a feature one day where clients can electronically sign their treatment plans, and release of information agreements

Sylvia E.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Top notch customer service

I love the customer service. Best I have EVER had...always helpful, always friendly. NEVER not been satisfied!!

Pros

Ease of learning the capabilities.

Cons

all the clicks back and forth through programs...seems like for each task, there should be a step by step process that you are moved through. I find I am clicking back and forth a lot.

Simply the best!

Colleagues will ask me how much time I spend on billing and my answer is "close to zero". The only time involved was getting it set up originally, but now I enter my note after the session and it's on it's way to billing in no time. I'm also getting paid much faster than in the past. I simply cannot say enough good things about this program!

Pros

I had tried at least 3 other software programs prior to trying My Clients Plus, and this one is head and shoulders above all the rest. I think the combination of ease of use (user friendliness) and the excellent customer support are the two things that stand out the most.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this program!

Marie H.

Reviewed on 5/11/2018

Love it but some changes will make it so much better

Overall once you get it going and figure out ERA sign ups it’s easy. Recommended to two at mr practice. They love it

Pros

The fact that it has so much insurance panels in the site and no additional sign ups

Cons

1. Wish it had the Wiley progress notes in it and not just treatment plans.
2. Wish we could sign up as a group with individual tax ids. Many others offered this but not my clients plus.

Jill G.

Reviewed on 13/11/2018

User Friendly with Excellent Customer Service

Using My Clients Plus has helped me streamline my billing, both with clients and with the insurance companies.

Pros

Ease of use; logical set up of my practice.

Cons

I have no complaints at all; the software and customer service are excellent.

R michael W.

Great service

Excellent for doing billing for my practice. Able to keep track of payments.

Pros

It so easy to use the software and the support staff are wonderful.

Cons

No cons. No cons no cons no cons no cons

Kelly R.

Reviewed on 5/11/2018

My clients plus and jituzu

Pros

Ease of use and friendly, helpful, and timely costumer service.

Cons

Jituzu- when entering a new client you cannot enter phone number in the reminder text all at once.

Iris P.

Reviewed on 24/3/2017

Great customer service

Although some fictions have been frustrating the customer service has been the best I've had with any online program.

Pros

Generally user friendly and reliable

Cons

Some areas not facilitate ease of use and some do not work as indicated.

Sanya S.

Reviewed on 6/11/2018

Exceptional web-based billing and practice management software

I always had an excellent experience with MyClients Plus. I had help with several billing issues that were resolved promptly.

Pros

I have been using MyClinetsPlus for my billing practice. It is easy to use and they have the best customer service. When you call for help you get immediate solutions from a super friendly staff.

Cons

There is nothing negative to report about this software at this time.

Sheryl H.

Great product and Excellent Customer Service

A++

Pros

This product is so efficient and easy to use. I always have a learning curve with new things but with the help of the amazing customer service I was able to learn quickly. And they are always there when I forget something! Honestly I can't say enough about how awesome the customer service is!

Cons

There is nothing I don't like. Okay will maybe if they could do my work for me....lol.

Andy T.

Reviewed on 6/3/2017

I am a happy camper!

A few weeks ago I started with My Clients Plus and I am very glad that I did! What I appreciate most is the customer support and the time the support team has taken with me by phone to help me get on track with the system. They are patient, friendly, upbeat and just a pleasure to work with. What's most assuring to me is knowing that when I get stuck they are just a phone call away!! I am very, very please with the billing program and give it an A+++.

Pros

Simple and easy to use. Also, when I make a mistake it tells me and I can't move forward until I fix it. GREAT customer service!!

Cons

??

Lee F.

Reviewed on 15/8/2016

Excellent Software, Amazing Customer Support! Great Product for a New Provider!

The customer support staff are quick to respond, super friendly, and willing to help however they can!

Pros

Easy to use, great for new providers!

Cons

None.

Tom C.

Reviewed on 22/3/2017

Happy Customer

I have been using the software for about 1 year. It is very easy to learn and use, while fulfilling all of my 'back office' needs & clinical needs for documentation. When I have had questions, the customer service team have consistently been FANTASTIC; friendly, professional, great understanding of the software, take as much time with me on each call, never giving me the sense that they need to go and be with other costumers. Helpful doesn't give them justice! I recommend the product to all of my clinical friends.

Pros

Ease of use