About Asset Panda

Asset Panda is a cloud-based platform for facility managers that offers a suite of applications including asset tracking and maintenance management. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone and can be used from anywhere...

4.8

Browse Asset Panda Reviews

1,344 of 1,344 reviews
Shayne
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 29/4/2019

Suitable for diverse inventories!

I helped a friend of mine choose this product for her company. So, basically, she told me that she had an incredibly diverse inventory and the fields for one asset couldn't relate to that of another. There were many other problems that she was facing.

However, after implementing the use of Asset Panda, things became a lot easier. She told me that there was a bit of an initial learning curve, but she felt very content and accomplished when she realized she built everything without an expensive developer or purchasing any hardware.

Asset Panda may be expensive to implement but it is certainly worthwhile. The return on investment could easily trump your initial investment in no time.

Sadly, for me, this software cannot be applied to my work environment or in any of my private side businesses. But if there ever is a need for it, I wouldn't think twice about using it. And judging by the feedback I got after referring it once, I am 10 times more likely to do it again!

Pros

1) User Interface: Asset Panda is fairly simple to use and can integrate well with almost any environment - no matter how complex it is.

2) Mobile App: The great thing about Asset Panda is that it has a mobile app that you can use. The app makes it possible to scan barcodes, search for assets and even update them, if necessary, while you're on the move.

3) Audit Feature: Asset Panda has an Audit Feature that enables you to go in-depth and check out the timeline of what people did with their assets.

4) Budget Friendly: Asset Panda is like a turn-key inventory solution that allows you to design and build according to your own requirements, based on your environment. The best part is that you don't need to hire any developer. You even don't need to waste time on purchasing expensive licenses or hardware.

5) Cloud-Based: All data is saved on the cloud and can be accessed from anywhere and at anytime with your credentials.

Cons

1) Sessions Time-Out: Okay, in my opinion, the most annoying part about Asset Panda is that its' session timeouts are way too fast. If the time-out setting on the website could be increased, that would be amazing!

2) Barcode Scanner: I feel that the bar code scanner on mobile devices can be improved a bit.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Shayne, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. The detail you go into in your review is very helpful to us and we think other people interested in learning more about our platform. The time-out issue is being addressed soon. This is a little overly aggressive security feature that we now know how to adjust for a better overall experience.

Replied 1/5/2019
Mario
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Reviewed on 18/5/2022

Always at hand

The experience has been good, since it helped us to better organize the assignment of devices and have better inventory control.

Pros

That a barcode can be assigned for each device, assign a customizable ID, the history of what has been assigned

Cons

The change in the Entity option, that you could see the name, and now it has a single name, Example we have 12 grades of students and each one had their name Grade 1, Grade 2, etc, now they all say Students, and we should not enter each one to know the degree, since they are not organized alphabetically

Destiny One

Reasons for Switching to Asset Panda

The ease of use and that it should be used only by our IT department.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Mario, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform.

Replied 23/5/2022
Cherrelle
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 22/4/2019

Chattahoochee Valley Libraries' (IT) Asset Panda Reveiw

Overall I do enjoy using Asset Panda. It has been a great help with organizing our assets. Some of the cons I listed makes the process a little more tedious to use but the bones of the product are pretty good.

Pros

- there is a mobile app
- the attachment tab's options (image, doc, video, voice notes)
- change history
- timestamps

Cons

- There used to be an option to click over to the next asset when you had a group of assets pulled up from the filtered search. It would be nice to be able to do that again without having to click on the asset tab again and then click on the asset to open it.
- Clicking on the check tabs don't really do anything. You can't open up the assets in groups.
- The scanner option on the mobile able is a little glitchy. You can't really adjust the focus to get a better scan of the barcode or tap the screen for autofocus. I have to move my camera back and forth for the focus.
- Working with the tag generator can be a little complicated too at times when your first starting out without a template.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Cherrelle, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We sent your comments to our product team for review. They will reach out to make sure we know your thoughts exactly. Also, we are in the process of building a new barcode scanning experience and barcode generator. We think you will love the new updates.

Replied 23/4/2019

Top Asset Panda Alternatives

Lincoln
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Reviewed on 4/10/2022

Platform that Brings Order in Business Management

Pros

Asset Panda is a highly manageable avenue where there is remote access, communications, Marketing, among many different business roles. Further, Asset Panda has outlined the business budgeting options, which brings clarity.

Cons

Asset Panda is super affirmative in managing various business structures, and several procedures are actively enhanced to bring friendly results.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Lincoln, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform.

Replied 18/10/2022
Ross

Reviewed on 21/4/2022

Panda power

Overall Asset Panda has been a great tool to help keep all inventory centrally located so that we don't have to manage a folder of Excel or Numbers document.

Pros

The mobile app for us is the best feature to be able to enter, lookup or edit the inventory on the fly from any mobile device is great!

Cons

The bulk import feature is very cumbersome and not forgiving with spreadsheet errors or missing pre created fields. It would be nice if the bulk spreadsheet import could add wanted fields into the system like from the app or web interface. I like that if you want to add a field it can be done on the manual entry of an inventory item unlike the bulk upload.

AssetCloud

Reasons for Switching to Asset Panda

We went with asset panda because it was more user friendly with more features than other options.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Ross, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform.

Replied 24/4/2022
Hazel Ann
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 4/12/2022

Asset Panda Review

Pros

This software is really great! I like how every feature of this works.

Cons

Nothing, so far. It really helped me when it comes to tracking assets.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Hazel Ann, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform.

Replied 15/12/2022
Ivor
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 16/1/2023

Asset Panda: The Solution for Efficient Asset Management

I recently had the opportunity to try Asset Panda, an asset management software, and I have to say, I was impressed with its functionality and ease of use. Overall, I highly recommend Asset Panda for anyone in need of a reliable asset management solution. It is a great way to keep track of your assets and improve their management.

Pros

The interface is user-friendly and the features are comprehensive, allowing me to easily track multiple assets and create detailed reports. The mobile app is very convenient, it allows me to access and update my asset information on the go. The software also allows for integrating with other tools such as barcode scanners, making the process of tracking and managing assets even more efficient.

Cons

I did not encounter any major cons while using the software, however, I would like to see more customization options for the reports.

Alexandre
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 13/1/2023

Great tool to Manage your Assets

It made my work a lot easier, I already insisted that I recommend it to some friends so that they can evaluate it and draw their own conclusions. It is indeed a solution.

Pros

Good solution, it's intuitive, very easy to use, tracks and reports the exact locations, tells you when to replace something.

Cons

The price charged is a downside, I think it could be cheaper.

Manish
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 26/11/2022

love it

great

Pros

value for money, best for small businesses, idle for accounting, used in payroll

Cons

tool management was good but still, there is chance for enhancements.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Manish, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform.

Replied 26/12/2022
Makayla
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 30/11/2022

Real Person Real Review

I enjoy using this platform compared to some others I've used in the past. The experience is a breeze.

Pros

I like how easy it is to deploy and use. I don't have any issues scanning or uploading my findings to be used in other systems. Accuracy is also key. I don't ever have to worry about mis scans which saves me a lot of time.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. This system is readily available and easy to use.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Makayla, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform.

Replied 6/12/2022
Keith
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 12/10/2019

Asset panda was finally able to solve our teams inability to keep our inventory up to date. The biggest win was the ability to use our mobile phones to update the inventory on the fly. Our old system required using a special device to read the asset tags.

Pros

My Favorite feature of this software is how easy it is to pull up the info you need from any device. The app works very well!

Cons

My least favorite part of the software is the look and design. It is a little out dated looking compared to other inventory systems.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Keith, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are in the process of updating our UI. Be on the lookout out for updates throughout next year. If anything comes up we can help with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team.

Replied 14/10/2019
Kerri
  • Industry: Libraries

Reviewed on 24/7/2019

One of the most User Friendly applications around.

The best word for me to describe our Asset Panda experience is Easy. From setup to support I have found the everyone in the company to be very helpful, knowledgeable and responsive.

Pros

I love the ease of use. It is very user friendly. If I have any questions, the chat feature is a wonderful way to get help.

Cons

The only problems I have had is my own lack of knowledge. But a quick chat session later and all is well.

Spiceworks and Track-It!

Reasons for Choosing Asset Panda

TrackIt had been the example of exemplary customer service and a wonderful product. The company had been purchased by BMC and it all went downhill. The biggest issue was after updating the software to solve a problem, my database became unstable and was losing integrity. I lost an incredible amount of data. Customer service became horrible. It was outsourced and I found the technicians to be accusatory and sexist. After I caught the customer service manager in a blatant lie, I knew it was time to move on.

Reasons for Switching to Asset Panda

We decided Asset Panda was the best fit for many reasons. The mobile app was very important. We wanted to move to the cloud. The ability to import my data easily though a CSV file was a major bonus. US based customer service was extremely important to me as well. While Asset Panda was not the lowest price, it did seem to be the best value.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Kerri, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Replied 26/7/2019
Patrick
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

Asset Panda for Inventory and Asset Management

Overall, we are really happy with it and are looking at ways to implement it around other areas in the organization. Our Customer Support Specialist saved us from scrapping this great investment and relieved the frustrations we had due to our lack of preparation in the initial setup.

Pros

We have found Asset Panda amazingly configurable and it hit all of the things we wanted in one SaaS. We needed something for inventory, asset mgmt, maintenance records and scheduling, and check in/out. Set up can be a little tough, so you use the implementation specialist as much as possible, they are the experts to set you up for success. To be honest, we didn't do this well. Having the system for 6 months and not using it well, we weren't sure it had a high ROI for us. As that happened, our Customer Success Specialist contacted us and was able to redeem the system for us, walking us through a few changes to completely revamp our process to make this system work amazingly well for us.

Cons

Not realizing that given its amazing customization ability required more attention from us in the implementation. There are some phrases/fields that aren't amazingly clear, so we had to write a little glossary for our team so we knew exactly what some things within the configuration meant.

Asset Essentials and IT Glue

Reasons for Switching to Asset Panda

The ability to schedule and alert preventative maintenance, attaching docs (images, manuals, etc...), an easy workflow for repair, checkout, etc... as well as managing consumables/inventory in the same system as our assets.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Patrick, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are glad we were able to engage with you and help get the system running exactly as you like. We are committed to providing World Class support and rest assured we are going to use your review as an opportunity to recognize Jennifer for doing an amazing job for you.

Replied 17/10/2019
Joey
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 15/8/2019

New Life with Asset Panda

Tracks all our IT Assets with ease. The mobility options have been a lifesaver and has saved us countless hours tracking and entering new assets.

Pros

Customization, Functionality, Dependable ( no interruptions in service), and just overall quality of the software has been hard to beat.

Cons

On the Administration Side, It can be a little overwhelming creating new groups, actions, configurations simply because there are so many options within the software for customization.

InventoryCloud

Reasons for Switching to Asset Panda

Had more of what we were looking for in a complete package with the ability to have a help desk /IT Ticketing system also.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Joey, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda Highly configurable platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Replied 19/8/2019
Jayna
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 15/9/2020

Asset Panda Rocks!

Honestly, the software program is amazing, hands down. We've had it for 3+ years and we are still learning new things it can do. However, as the company admin, my favorite thing about Asset Panda is the customer service. Everyone is always so quick to respond and is extremely helpful whether by online chat, phone, or email. I've reached out with questions and received a personalized video recorded by my agent back walking me step by step through how exactly to accomplish my goal in my account.

Pros

The ability to customize fields for different groups is amazing. No other software that we looked at allowed the level of customization that Asset Panda does. We are contractors that help with managing equipment for multiple government agencies on multiple projects, and being able to easily sort and identify assets has been lifesaving. The fact that work orders and consumables can also be captured all in the same software program makes Asset Panda a one stop shop for everything we need.

Cons

It's not the software program's fault, but we have absolutely awful cell phone service on many of our project sites, so we don't often get the chance to use the mobile app. We have just reached out about compatible bar code readers so hopefully we can still make sure of some of the mobile functions in the future.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Jayna, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. We love that you are using the configurability of the platform to match your exact business use cases. The ability to continually adapt the workflow to your business as it changes over time is the core idea around the design. Also, we have some good news for you. We are prototyping of-line mode right now on the mobile apps. I would expect to be able to work off-line in the coming months. We would love it if you would join our Bamboo Crew on Facebook and exchange ideas with other clients.

Replied 17/9/2020

Reviewed on 2/5/2022

Versatile Asset Management System

Overall experience with this software has been wonderful. I know we don't use all the features we could from this platform so I know there is room to grow with it as well.

Pros

We have found a few very impactful features of this software. First, the flexibility of customization. When we realize we need to track some new data point or change how we deploy equipment, we can do so on the fly. Second, the mobile app. Having a optimized mobile app that our techs can access on their phone instead of getting out their laptop to log into a site is immensely helpful. Third, "automated" changes that can be done by using the "Actions" feature. I can have a couple quick input points and at the touch of a "save" button, numerous fields and data points can be updated. This is so efficient rather than changing these fields manually

Cons

A couple things that would be nice to have changed.... We have found the need to have a field that can be added to rather than only over-written during an "Action". Basically a running history of input points (Ex. every user that has been assigned to a device). Running a history report isn't always convenient and applicable to all potential users.
Also while chat support is great when you need help, but I'd really like someone to speak with directly sometimes. Conveying your issue over chat is sometimes very clunky and time consuming.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Chris, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are sending your comments to our product team for review.

Replied 10/5/2022
Andre
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 19/1/2022

Great value

Overall, we are very happy with Asset Panda, and we could not manage many aspects of our IT responsibilities, efficiently without it. We use it not only for hardware/software asset tracking/management, but also for warranty management, shipping logistics, and employee on-/off-boarding management. We have automated notifications and reporting to help us take action when needed or simply provide a custom snapshot of anything we want.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the myriad of customization options. The reports (once properly configured) are extremely useful in getting a quick overview of the various tracked components. I also like the notifications that can be created for literally anything. Finally, the Work Order option is great for managing shipment logistics.

Cons

Some of the menus seem counter-intuitive and require more clicks than necessary, in my opinion. I miss the 'Save and Exit' option on some of the screens that used to have it. Also, the Work Order flow/actions took a while to get configured correctly. I wish some of it would be more intuitive. Perhaps some wizard style setup option with some basic workflow scenarios could be added which could be further customized by the user?

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Andre, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. Our platform is designed to adapt to the way you work and we are glad you are using it to match your workflow. We sent your comments to our Product Team as well. They may be following up with you to better understand your use case.

Replied 22/1/2022
Adam

Reviewed on 13/9/2018

So many uses!

GDPR compliance has been made easier with the system being rolled out to everyone we can use it as an image store with added contracts that people sign to allow us to use those images. its great.

The overall experience is a good one, its helped me further my career in the field and has got my name on the map and thats partly down to this system and its capibility

Pros

Once you learn the configuration of the system you can use it for so many things. It can replace electronic signing for assets or compliance... if there is a change in your asset management process its very easy to map in your mind what you would need to change on the system and what links will be affected. I cant say in my years of dealing with asset management that I have seenanything better or easier to use.

The Mobile App is an absolute life saver. If your resource is stretched like mine, with the right processes in place you can mould the system to allow employee's to manage their own assets and take responsibility themselves which is a powerful thing.

Cons

Some great features like Gallary or audits are not quite as customisable as I would like.. minor but can sometimes be a pain considering my first point

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Adam, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Your review really hits at the core of what we hope our clients experience. The idea that you can configure the platform to solve a large number of business problems is what we are going for! Allowing the users to take responsibility is also at the core of how we help the world work smarter. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via phone, email or chat.

Replied 14/9/2018
Patrick

Reviewed on 20/6/2018

Asset Panda is an exceptional tool for our company!

Asset management that keeps our operations streamlined and saves us money.

Pros

Excellent design, capability, and flexibility! After vetting many other vendors, Asset Panda far surpasses its competition. Its configuration flexibility, included features, and user interface are unmatched by all. Asset Panda makes it easy to configure a setup that aligns with your company's workflow and processes allowing you to create a powerful configurations that go beyond basic asset tracking giving you the tools you need to succeed. It includes many valuable features at no additional cost where competitors want to charge significant amounts for over their base product. Want to scan assets in and out with your smartphone? Asset Panda has you covered. Their competitors want to know how many users will you have, how many devices do you need, etc, all to charge you just to have the functionality whether you use it or not. Lastly, the user interface is excellent and highly configurable so that you can configure your setup to best meet your needs and the needs of end users not be stuck paying for a system that you need to adapt your business to to make it work.

Cons

The only con of Asset Panda is that some may find it lacks intuitiveness. When setting up advanced configurations, a good understanding of how things are linked and how certain fields behave and/or react to changes is required to ensure you achieve your desired result. However, do not let that be a deterrent as Asset Panda will handle the initial implementation of your configuration, and should you want to make changes in the future and may not be sure how or are not comfortable making them yourself, Asset Panda is a quick click or call away to help.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Patrick, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love the description you give on our platform. It is an awesome summary of what we set out to provide for our clients. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team.

Replied 21/6/2018
Brittney
  • Industry: Wireless

Reviewed on 11/1/2017

Tailored to my company

We were looking for a photo catalog of all the items we had in stock. We do weekly events in multiple locations and we were looking for a way to keep track of what was being sent out to the events and track what was returned. Considering that we were going to hand out little giveaway items we would send out 100 items but we might not give away all of it. Some of it would be returned and have to be added back into inventory. That simple task was just not possible with other inventory systems we tried. We also were looking for something that included a photo. Our promotional inventory has multiple items that can be labeled the same but are different. ie, Pens vs Stylus pens or Plastic cups vs tumbler cups. It was very nice to be able to see a photo of what the item was. Again, this was a feature that other inventory systems were not capable of doing. I love that once the initial set up is in place that we are trained how to alter any aspect of the way our program is displayed and operates. We decide how our program functions. It is completely customizable. I am super impressed how much freedom this program gives us and is well worth the money to invest in. I was able to take care of 6 different monthly or weekly tasks with this 1 program. Now what use to take me nearly a week to complete I can complete in a day. This program is incredible!

My only hang up is that it does take some poking around and a lot of trials and error to get the hang of. If you are not computer literate it may take you quite a while to understand how this works. It's very technical on the back end although when the back end is set up it is very user friendly.

Pros

Completely customizable
pulls customized reports
has the option of a photo displayed
The calendar feature is extremely helpful

Cons

Not necessarily a con but it is very technical on the back end. Building the program is the most difficult part. Although, it did get me well acquainted with how the entire system works. I'm glad you start us off with people who can walk us through.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Brittney, we appreciate you taking the time to review Asset Panda. If anything comes up we can help you with please let us know. Also, keep the product feedback coming. We love it! Our clients suggestions drive our product.

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

Replied 11/1/2017
Johnathan
  • Industry: Printing

Reviewed on 19/6/2019

Short review

Great

Pros

The customization abilities of the software in general - also love being able to export and import assets via Excel spreadsheets

Cons

Some items can be tricky to find when you are trying to add, edit or remove certain things throughout the software.

BlackLine

Reasons for Choosing Asset Panda

Archaic software

SherpaDesk

Preference

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Johnathan, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Replied 20/6/2019
Eric
  • Industry: Wireless

Reviewed on 9/1/2019

Asset Panda

I had the pleasure of working with the implementation of Panda for the company. Customer support has been more than helpful in every aspect of her responsibilities. Since the company I work with has never had an inventory management system this whole process is going to be a culture shock to them. simple processes that were poorly practiced are now replaced with the proper procedures to track and trace all assets. Support team's energy and enthusiastic approach to implementing this to my team was great. the thought did cross my mind that if I were to get a mundane implementation rep that it would make the employees think that this was another boring system that some young guy with a degree is trying to make an old dog do new tricks with...kind of a deal. There approach to implementation of the software was great. This also speaks volumes for her management to put her in a position that fits both her character and her work ethic. I give support team my highest recommendation for promotion. As a leader I would put her in a position where thry can emulate their personality throughout the company. thank you again for everything . Good luck and stay in touch.

Pros

I have used this software in the past. Its been a few years, but to see how much the company has put into the program since then, and is a direct reflection of how the company as a whole operates. I am extremely excited to see what's to come.

Cons

there is nothing that I can honestly say bad about the program or the Panda team.

Response from Asset Panda

Eric, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We strive to give World Class Customer service. Your review made our day.

Replied 10/1/2019
Leonardo
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 14/5/2019

Asset Panda facilitates your virtual life.

It was incredibly robust as if I had built the database myself, and quickly for a cloud solution. Now I do not need to spend an unimaginable amount of time in creating a LAMP solution from scratch, or pay someone to do it for us, and all that without the hardware worrying either. It is a costly solution, but it will guarantee a valuable ROI that you can create a solution as powerful as the one you have and also get the necessary applications.

Pros

I like it because it is a powerful platform for tracking applications in the cloud and mobile that helps you work more intelligently. You also control your basic database schema from the beginning, after implementing the use of Asset Panda, the things became much easier and the user interfaces are used and can be integrated well in almost any environment, no matter how complex it is.

Cons

Well I have a criterion under my opinion I think the barcode scanner on mobile devices can be improved a little more likewise If you could increase the waiting time on the website, it would be something incredible.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Leonardo, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are in the process of updating the Ui for all apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Replied 17/5/2019
Brandon

Reviewed on 28/2/2019

Panda Panda Panda!!!

When started at my company there was no visibility. Taking all of the spread sheets that were floating around and consolidating them into a solution that updates in real time has instantly impacted our business. My Solution Expert really took the time to trial and error scenarios for me to make sure this was a viable solution before moving forward. Rep on the implementation team is a Boss Panda for sure. She hit a home run with the set up of our solution. I recommend Asset Panda not only for the power of the solution itself, but because they really take the headache out of setting up a full fledged system for you. As long as you have a vision of what you want to achieve they will make it come to fruition. 10 out of 10 guys, well done!

Pros

This software has a customization for any of your needs. Once I got used to the configuration tool and how fields and status' can link together I realized the sky is the limit. This also is beneficial in the long run regarding how processes and practices can always change, but now I have a solution that can change with us! I am fully pleased with the set up process, it only took 10 days. It probably would have only taken rep 2 days to do everything for me, but I kept changing everything on her. Which is a testament to the benefits of utilizing the implementation team at Asset panda.

Cons

This is just personal preference, but I wish things that I had a color code setting for would show up on the mobile app. Example: Available status is set to highlight in green, on mobile app it does not. Not a big deal for me though.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Brandon, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We love that you are using the configuration tool to map your exact business processes. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

Replied 5/3/2019
Brian

Reviewed on 26/7/2021

Unique use of AssetPanda

Pros

We like the flexibility to cater the software to our needs. We're using it in our Game Room for equipment check out and our Food Pantry to track the number allowed visits per individual and to make sure they're taking the correct number of allotted items per food category.

Cons

Because this was a unique use of their software, there were some struggles, but in the end, it's working for how our areas need to function.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Brian, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We designed flexibility into the system so you could accomplish your unique business tasks. We love that you are powering your unique use case with Asset Panda.

Replied 27/7/2021