About Easygenerator

Easygenerator is a cloud-based learning management system solution that serves businesses of all sizes. The solution allows users to create learning courses. Key features include course creation, co-authoring, user management and...

4.8
4.9
4.9

Browse Easygenerator Reviews

Meta
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 10/12/2018

Great software tool for e-learning modules with your own company brand

A lot of fun!

Pros

Very easy to use.
Good variety of tools
Possibility to include your own company brand

Cons

Would love to see more options for questions

Rebecca

Reviewed on 31/8/2020

Create high quality learning content quickly and efficiently!

We have been able to take a more holistic approach to our training delivery. A benefit of Easy Generator to meet this goal is the ability to incorporate documents, videos, images, content, and assessment all in a single course. As we include our SMEs in content development, Easy Generator also solves the problem that our experts, while knowledgeable, are not content creators by nature. Easy Generator makes it an intuitive process and allows for collaboration between users and oversight from our L&D team to ensure that all content is of high quality prior to delivery to our learners.

Pros

The best part about Easy Generator is how fast it can be learned to immediately start creating content from the first day. Everything is user friendly and it was easy to keep our training content on brand. In addition to the ease of use, the customer service we have experienced so far has been incredible. They understand our needs and have worked with us to maximize our plan while staying within our budget.

Cons

It can be tedious to find and upload external stock images and other content to include in our training courses, where similar programs may offer a content library internally. Also the layout options are limited. These are minor inconveniences however and do not detract from the overall positive experience that we have had so far! The only true dislike we have is the inability to require learners to view video content in order to move on. Currently, learners can skip the video entirely which limits our ability to track overall effectiveness.

Ryan
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 21/8/2017

Fantastic eLearning tool that is only getting better. They're actively improving this daily!

It has allowed us to create a blended learning environment while at the same time easing our curriculum writers into online course building with a very simple and effective tool.

Pros

I like the ease of use of this software. It is very very easy to become proficient and the options and customization are constantly being updated and tweaked. The question types are widely varied which allows for a wealth of engagement. The interface is smooth and intuitive and the overall look and feel of the site is fantastic.

Cons

It only exports SCORM 1.2 files while other eLearning software exports in SCORM 2004 files. The text editor can be temperamental and the Branchtrack tool is neat but impractical for heavy use. The results data is also very clunky with limited ability to run reports.

Top Easygenerator Alternatives

Sawyer

Reviewed on 8/8/2017

Extremely easy to use , interactive, engaging, and fun.

Pros

The name is no lie. It's an incredibly efficient and easy to use tool as both a content builder and as a lesson taker. It's a million times more interactive and engaging than any other solution we've used before with all the different types of question and content options. Since we moved to EasyGenerator almost a year ago, our agents are more engaged and excited to get into lessons than ever. Learning has become fun as well as necessary.

Love the integration with Branchtrack. Scenarios are a great way to really speak to the nuances of language and how to speak to a customer, especially when trying to gauge their emotion throughout a conversation.

The support is also exceptional, especially considering they are in a completely different time zone across the world from us. Super friendly, helpful anytime we have a question, and receptive to feedback.

When we knew we had to improve our current learning ethos and software, we set forth on an exhaustive search to find a better solution. We set up trials with various eLearning tools and created lessons that we presented to our agents before asking for feedback on all of them at the end. Our agents overwhelmingly voted for EasyGenerator, our content building team overwhelmingly voted for it, and with such a great price and value, EasyGenerator was a no brainer from the agent level to C-level.

Cons

We certainly have things on our wishlist, like more study-based questions, such as flashcard functionality, simple games for even more fun learning options, and more robust reporting, especially the ability to track learners across various courses. But none of these things are truly cons as it stands. Especially since the EasyGenerator team is so receptive to feedback and genuinely interested in new ideas to make their solution even better.

Loris
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

Powerful and easy to use

Pros

What I like the most about EasyGenerator is how smooth the user experience is. It is so intuitive that you can master the tool in just a few minutes.

You can feel they have designed it with the end user in mind, there are many functionalities that just made my life so much easier.

I really enjoy the possibility to customize the theme colours to make a elearning on brand which makes the elearning look very professional towards our customers.

Their customer support is always available and super helpful, I really enjoy the fact to be able to chat with them live when I have an issue, they have gone the extra mile multiple times to support me.

I’d recommend it to anyone, and I actually did already several times, and the feedback was always extremely positive.

Cons

To be honest, nothing I can think of. I feel EasyGenerator is always ahead of my needs.

Garry
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 3/7/2020

Simple yet powerful interface, excellent support and quality finished product.

I am able to reach customers that have logistical constraints and provide them with quality learning tools. I can create refresher courses for people that have already been on Face 2 Face training and save them time and money on re-training. I can showcase new features quicker and to a larger audience. My advice is, go for it! EasyGenerator won't let you down, the support on offer makes the implementation seamless and the product features are plenty to create high quality learning tools.

Pros

The speed at which courses can be created and the general ease of use of the setup. The support from the team is excellent and speedy. The implementation was quick and easy. The tutorial available gives you enough information to begin creating courses right away and the tool is packed with features that allow you to offer an interactive experience to the user.

Cons

I would like notified before updates are done as I sometimes need to access the site when upgrades are being completed. If I had prior knowledge of these upgrades I could plan ahead.

chelsea
  • Industry: Legal Services
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 5/2/2021

Client Support is worth it alone

Starting a program for userbase experts which is working beautifully. My team is creating trainings (even technical trainings) with quizzes and interactions; something that we have never been able to do before. Simply; it's been awesome.

Pros

While the tool alone merits a 10/10 recommendation, I'm here to praise the incredible support they provide. I'm not the admin but it's still so easy to reach them, hear back from them, and get clear and helpful answers. They haven't once told me to contact someone else (interally), and they are regularly inviting us to these great webinars that go MILES to help me develop top quality trainings.

Their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] conducted one of their seminars last year about how to make the case for a "userbase experts as course creators" program to your C suite, I have used concepts from that seminar 10 times over in conversations with leadership and management. I once mentioned to our rep that I'm trying to implement something like this, and she periodically checks in to ask how she can support it. Their customer service simply cannot be over praised. EasyGenerator is the bar by which I compare all other authoring tools (and their customer service).

Cons

The user interface can be a little confusing at first, what with the sections on the left that you need to drag in, and then also needing to drag in sections... But honestly it's not something that should be changed... because once you get used to it, it is super functional and helps keep things organized. It also helps stay super organized as you are designing... which works in the learners benefit.

Stefan

Reviewed on 14/8/2017

easygenerator is really easy to use to create great looking and didactical valueble courses

Very powerful and flexible tool with which we can create courses for all our customers from all kinds of branches. We also use it to create quick internal onboarding lessons.

Pros

- Great variety of questions
- Real responsive design, so you only need to create one course for all devices
- We can create our own template with own didactic which makes the tool really powerful for our business
- Very modern look and feel
- Creating a course with just a couple of clicks.

Cons

- the variety of animated elements is still growing but currently a little bit limited.
- including external content is currently a little bit tidious, but the introduction of the document library should make this a lot easier.

Hershey
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 3/8/2018

A fabulous Learning Management System that makes active learning come alive

A delightful company to work with. Highly customer-focused. Could not ask for more.

Pros

We moved from Brainshark to EasyGenerator at LECOM School of Pharmacy this year and the transition has been very well received by faculty and students. "Easy" is absolutely on the money! Creating courses and interactivity has never been more simple. But more importantly, the pedagogy of active learner is built right into the software and the education created supports student engagement and learning retention. The support is sensational. I would give them a 15/10! And their head is a sensational leader of the organization. His vision for LMS is spectacular and comes alive in EasyGenerator.

Cons

There are few features missing that we would like to see for our curriculum. However, each time I point this out to the development team, they put it in the queue so I am hopeful that with time the product will evolve to include all the necessary elements.

Bart

Reviewed on 5/3/2021

New way of making e-learning

We have found a way to reduce our costs for making e-learnings and are more flexible to support our employees with new skills and features.
It is a great tool to get people learn all required regulations in a thorough way, with clear administration

Pros

The EG is a very easy to use tool, our users can easily added to the tool and with a quick introduction they can start.
There are a lot of possibilities to work wit, and a great way to share information with your employees.

Cons

The support is great, and at this moment we are looking for ways to make the integration with our LMS perfect.

Ronny
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 8/8/2017

This tool had been very usefully to grow in our courses and the quantity of people that can...

Pros

That I can create dynamic courses, the interface for the users is friendly. I can reach more people from my organization

Cons

I can´t download the result in Excel using columns, it send the information like text. I can´t delete results.

Billy

Reviewed on 25/3/2021

Resuscitation Skills: learning that saves lives.

Were reducing time spent on pre-course learning and moving towards a total e-solution model of learning. No paper.

Pros

Flexibility and ease of use means I can produce great content fast and adopt changes to evidence quickly and efficiently

Cons

Replicating content that is common to multiple courses can be a little clumsy

Kumar
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 1/9/2020

A wonderful e-learning course creator.

Enjoy the experience. Its worth it. I found this as a multi-platform supportive tool.

Pros

I used this easy generator tool to migrate courses from Articulate 360. I thoroughly enjoyed using the Test/Assessment section and enjoyed the Template Management.

Cons

Last time I had used Easygenerator was sometime in April 2019. Until then, what I found most challenging task for content creation was to get into the third level of sub headings and content. It had allowed only 2 levels. Not sure if this feature has been fixed by now.

Cheryl

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

Easy to create with guided experiences

Excellent regular trainings for optimum use of easygenerator, also great support and the courses always look so great.

Pros

So easy to navigate through the course and love the suggestions that come up as you are creating to create interactive e learning that looks impressive as well.

Cons

It would be great to be able to organise the courses in a different view or into folders once you get a lot its always a little annoying scrolling through them all to find the one you want to update.

Razvan

Reviewed on 11/4/2018

Customer Support is fantastic. Some of the features might seem a bit limited.

Pros

Customer Support was always happy to help me with the course. Many thanks Staff!
Plenty of training guides and tutorials.
The website is constantly developing and adding new features.

Cons

Some features seem a bit limited. For example, when you create a course in the exam/quiz mode, the contents boxes are not visible. Also, the word limit seems to affect the questions you can ask. This can be solved by adding question instructions so it's not a big issue :)

Martyn

Reviewed on 8/8/2017

Straight forward to design learning which learners find engaging.

Pros

The choice of options when building a course give real variety to topics which can be seen as boring. Learners can access it easily, regardless of their ability.

Cons

Learners are always asking for certificates to download, there is currently no option to add them.
For reporting purposes, the data offered on numbers of people starting, failing and completing courses should be added as well as the detailed reports already on offer.

Rene

Reviewed on 1/6/2021

Easygenerator's short learning curve enables us to produce a lot of high quality e-learning

The transfer of offline training to online training.

Pros

The ease of use and simplicity of the UI.

Cons

No branching and no integration for screen capture, to develop software package training

Eglantine

Reviewed on 22/3/2018

Simple & Easy

I can reach out to my entire team and teach them company specific things without investing a lot of time and money to do so.

Pros

It let's you get creative without having to be a creative person. So many options to help teach our team whatever we wish!

Cons

I have not been using the software long enough to notice any real cons. I would prefer it if I can keep track of all the users in our company in a more fluid way.

Pamela

Reviewed on 16/9/2017

This is the easiest authoring tool I have tried so far!

Pros

As an instructional design student, I can create authentic projects easily using Easygenerator. It takes a lot of time to research and develop content for learning objects, but using EG allows me to save time while creating a professional looking learning environment for the content I build. Also, thank you for allowing me to pay monthly! A lot of these tools require a year's subscription payment up front.

Cons

I wish I could get more types of quizzes for my basic membership. This would allow me to gain more practice developing learning activities with higher interactivity levels. It is a small gripe, though, not likely to make me leave.

Reviewed on 27/8/2020

eLearning Made Easy!

I've already recommended Easygenerator to some friends in the industry. Such a great tool, and it really helps us deliver training to 1000+ people safely during the pandemic.

Pros

The integration was basically seamless. We were able to instantly start building out our training modules. The training we received made us feel comfortable with the program right away. The training that we've produced is branded and looks great!

Cons

The only thing that I wish it could do, is track training to ensure all videos are being watched all the way through. You can only get so much information by asking follow-up questions.

Jessica

Reviewed on 8/1/2018

Fantastic

Pros

I like how easy it is to create material. The software is very user friendly compared to other systems I've tried.

Cons

It would be helpful if you could open the courses in a training path out of order, but other than that my experience has been great.

Karen
  • Industry: Facilities Services
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

Great Support

Great - making more use of the tool - it is used only as an authoring tool however no issues with uploading content ito our LMS

Pros

I love the fact the software on the whole is so easy to use however the support element is second to none.
i had to learn this software dueing Lockdown with no one in the business to support me - the software is easy to pick up and support - i cant fault them

Cons

I wish that i could translate courses into different languages
Also if you want to change something to do with text i had to go into each page individually

Sara
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 1/11/2018

Happy costumer!

By using this tool, we have made our courses both interactive, (and more importantly) consistent. We can now consistently train our staff on company processes and report on them.

Pros

It is very easy to use and courses can be made in a professional way, using all kinds of features. I keep finding new ways of making our courses interactive, which really keeps my creativity going.

Cons

Anything that I have had queries on have either been resolved via the quick support team, or passed on to be looked at for further development by the engineering team.

Scott

Reviewed on 8/9/2017

Early wins with our end users, as courses are super easy to create and simple to navigate

Pros

* User interface and course creation is straight forward, meaning courses can be created with minimal training required.
* New features being added frequently to make a wider range of courses and review learner's results.
* Ability to collaborate on a course and review notes all in the Easy Generator system.
* Great support from the Easy Generator team.

Cons

* I'd like more control over the UI / UX without having to write custom code.
* Images duplicate in the library during course building.

Sierra

Reviewed on 25/10/2021

Easy to Use, Create courses Quickly

The easiest, best authoring tool out there.

Pros

The templates are visually appealing and straightforward enough to allow anyone to create a course asap

Cons

They could have more robust reporting, and course completion criteria. But they offer what any other course authoring tool has