About Zoom Meetings

Zoom Meetings is a cloud-based video conferencing software solution that allows organizations in the educational, financial, health care, and government sectors to conduct virtual meetings and collaborate in real-time using...

Browse Zoom Meetings Reviews

11,770 of 6,725 reviews
Faisal faruque R.

Reviewed on 22/12/2021

The Perfect Home Office Companion!

I have been using Zoom for a long time now. But before the Covid-19 pandemic, I was not a regular user of Zoom. But during the lockdown, while working from home, it became my best friend. Also, it got better day by day. I am happy that the developers are working very hard to push regular updates. The desktop app and mobile app both are quite useful. The mobile app is a great way to catch up with meetings while I am on a run. Although I am currently using the free plan now, I will certainly buy a premium plan very soon.

Pros

Zoom is undoubtedly the best meeting software out there. It's not only because of its features but also for the usability of this tool. The user interface of Zoom is a bit traditional while the competitors are using a bit more modern approach. But this is where things have become interesting. Because of the legacy UI of this tool, the users find it very easy to get started with this app. When I first started using Zoom, it took only an hour to get familiar with all the features. Another useful feature of Zoom is the ability to annotate on the screen. Also, the screen sharing tool is quite handy and it has a lot of functionalities. Oh, I forgot to tell you about the amazing virtual backgrounds. Frankly speaking, this is one of the most useful features and I can attend any formal meeting even from my garage using this feature.

Cons

Zoom certainly offers a nice free plan with many features. But I don't really like the time limit thing in the free version. Rather they could have just restricted a few features from here and there. It would help many people who can't afford self-hosting zoom or buying a premium plan. But I must admit that the paid plan is not that expensive.

Ángel C.

Reviewed on 1/12/2021

I bet you never heard about Zoom before the pandemic, huh? Well, now our lives depend on it!

I never heard of Zoom before the pandemic, actually. But it has turned out great. They have been improving the apps, both mobile and desktop, constantly and that has made the the leading video calling software. It's vital for your company nowadays, with all the social distancing measures. Plus, pricing's not bad.

Pros

Zoom is great for online meetings. Whether you need it to share your screen, make discussions, create forums, webinars, Zoom is the leading video conferencing software in the market. Video is smooth, audio is clear. You got everything on it. Don't take it from me, you can try it for free and decide if you want to purchase one of their various plans.

Cons

Zoom can be very confusing for older people, therefore they often need help. Also, their desktop app can be too much for lower range computers (but it will still run nice in most cases) so make sure you don't have any more apps running on the background whenever it's possible.

Samuel S.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Reviewed on 13/12/2021

Effective but Buggy!

Works well but can always be improved technologically speaking

Pros

I love how common it is and how popular many people use this throughout every industry, the simplicity of this makes this the obvious choice.

Cons

I think overall bugs, audio drop outs, and connectivity issues are the biggest things I've encountered.

Was too hard to use

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Meetings

Zoom is just user friendly

Top Zoom Meetings Alternatives

Steph P.

Reviewed on 27/12/2021

Critical for people with ADHD

Pros

There are lots of things that are helpful about Zoom, especially during a time when working from home was required. The biggest takeaway for me was how helpful Zoom is for my ADHD. I have always had a really hard time paying attention to someone over the phone, so working from home was daunting. But I have found that if I can look at someone's face while they are talking, I don't get as distracted -- even if we aren't in the same room together. Having virtual meetings be a more normalized option has made me better at my job, and Zoom has made it easier for everyone to have access to video chat services -- on their computer or on their phone. Zoom has made it easier for me to build and maintain relationships in my personal and professional life, regardless of if someone has an android or iphone. I'm more productive during meetings and am able to retain more details about the conversation. Zoom is also superior in this way because of where I can move the windows around. So I can move people's faces in the order that is the most productive for me (like who is talking vs everyone at once, etc).

Cons

There are too many clicks needed to do anything. When I log in, I wish I could schedule a meeting without having to click into my account page. When I want to change my virtual background, I wish I didn't have to take 3-5 clicks to do that.

Molly P.

Reviewed on 9/1/2022

Zoom makes Remote Meetings Easy

Pros

Zoom makes it easy for our remote team to meet and work together. We can share files in the chat, chat with one another, and screen share to show concepts. The only better option would be being in the same room, which isn't always possible

Cons

It can be hard to figure out small details of zoom settings, and easy to mess up. We've accidentally forgotten to turn on the waiting room, or allowed 60+ participants to join with their microphones on. Once you make a mistake like this on a particular call, it's not easy to fix

Google Hangouts

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Meetings

Zoom was much more commonly used, so easier to use with non-tech-savvy customers
Daniel K.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 25/12/2021

Zoom Meetings it's a must for remote work

Pros

It's a sturdy piece of software, and it's battle-tested

Cons

I have some security and privacy issues with it. It got better with new releases, but still it's something I'm concerned about..

Google Meet and Jitsi

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Meetings

Zoom has better performance and many new features

Google Meet and Jitsi

Performance and features
Michael S.
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 11/1/2022

Good meeting software

I've been using Zoom as one of my video conference tools consistently since working more remotely with other clients. It has been a useful tool and it's a popular choice among clients, so it's definitely a good tool to have.

Pros

Zoom is straightforward to set up and send out invites to people. It also has great features like background removal, screen share, and remote control to allow users to control your computer if you choose.

Cons

Sometimes Zoom runs slowly compared to other video conferencing apps where the video and audio become delayed or even cut out intermittently. Zoom also charges for features that other conference tools (like Google Meet) don't charge for.

Google Meet and Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Meetings

I use each of these tools depending on the case. Some clients I meet with have Microsoft Teams so I'll use that tool when meeting with them. Alternatively, some clients prefer Zoom or Google Meet, so I usually cater to what client I'm meeting with.
Nur syakilah I.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 5/1/2022

The best in online communication

Pros

Zoom Meetings covers all my need in virtual interaction, from simple quick chat to video conference. Joining the video meeting session is easy, and i only need the invitation link, or the pass-code for the room. User also can joining the meeting using the lined phone as one of the option.

Cons

I need a stable and fast internet connection to have a high quality audio and video for the conference. I still can connect to it with a weak internet connection, but the experience will be really bad and i can barely listen to the conversation.

Renato B.
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 23/12/2021

Zoom is the way for meetings in a company environment

Pros

-Easy to use
-Divesified Layouts, so you can watch the best way for you
-Recording meets

Cons

-To use zoom properly you will a good computer

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Meetings

Zoom is easier to use and have a lot more tools, like dividing people in rooms

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Meetings

I choose Zoom cause it's a lot easier to use
Rishu B.

Reviewed on 24/12/2021

A system which helps in effective communication and remote work

Amazing experience so far

Pros

I like everything about this tool. Very handy provides almost all the required features that needs for efficient communication and remote work. It provides screen sharing, video, voice call all the options to maintain and smooth office work. Grouping of people is also another great feature to have. Great working tool.

Cons

Only issue I found with this uploading the documentation while working and communicating. It should have storage capacity for the users specifically for the shared documents, and links which have been shared while being online.

Zoom was more preferable

Senthilkumar N.

Reviewed on 22/12/2021

Perfect business video conferencing partner!

I really satisfied with the product features come with, but still lot of improvements needed on UI and security, connection lagging features.

Pros

Perfect fit to any quick business meeting on the go and suits for all remote workers, no special training needed.
Toll based calling options are available.
As my company had enterprise subscription, it allowed more than 500+ participants same time, unlimited meeting and time.
Also streaming and recording features helped a lot of users while business are commuting or busy in other activities.
As it can be integrated with Microsoft Office/Outlook 365, all features like calendar items would be notified that makes the user easy to plan ahead of time.
Also it has integration support on Slack and Zapier.
Scalable for usage subscription that helps a lot in the organization itself.
File sharing is pretty easy across users during the meeting.
Love the intuitive UI design and layout.
Nice utility tools like whiteboards, annotator, chats, and more options along with sharing the screen.
Easy to split the meeting users into different breakout rooms to manage the meeting purpose.
It allows virtual background customization that satisfies user personalization, presentation ability, organizational branding pictures/logos, and follows privacy standards.

Cons

App must be downloaded to use it rather go for web based.
Once user enter any password or secured information which cannot be deleted.
You may not expect HD quality in video streaming.
Limited bandwidth size for storing webinars and recordings if you have longer meetings in place.
Zoom-bombing issue gets some time during the meeting if you forward meeting invite to non-intended participants.
While in breakout rooms, may not possible to add the co-host which is one of the disadvantage.
Our business users started using Chromebooks, but it does not support it.

Reviewed on 20/12/2021

Easy to use, full featured collaboration tool

Zoom Meetings has been a great experience for me. I have used many similar applications over the last 18 months, and Zoom is the best.

Pros

Zoom is great because the product is easy for anyone to install and understand how to use. Zoom also does a great job of adding new features and patching security routinely.

Cons

It would be great if the desktop sharing had an admin mode so when using it for support you wouldn't have to ask the end user to perform certain actions.

Webex, RingCentral MVP and Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Meetings

Replace multiple products with one. We also use Zoom Phone and Zoom chat heavily along with our use of Zoom Meetings. We also set up a couple of Zoom Rooms in our office.

Webex, Microsoft Teams and Cisco Jabber

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Meetings

Overall functionality, integration, and of course price.
Dustin A.
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 20/12/2021

Where would we be without it

Zoom is very straightforward and easy to use. Zoom is constantly innovating and adding new features. So do not be surprised if you open Zoom tomorrow and there is a brand new feature! Zoom offers several different options for users to join a meeting. They can call in to a number, join via browser, join via mobile app, or join via the desktop app. Zoom is also integrated with several different apps or products that you are probably using on a daily basis. Zoom has several different features and solutions that will fit your needs.

Pros

Zoom is very easy to use and navigate. I like how you can use zoom for multiple different situations. Such as video or audio meetings, webinars, classes, training, and more. I really like how Zoom continues to update and add new features. Zoom cares are security, and when there is an issue, they address it.

Cons

Occasionally I experience auto issues when I try to connect AirPods or headphones. I also wish that the documentation was sorted and separated a little more.

Reviewed on 18/12/2021

Best app at the moment for virtual meetings

Zoom is a very helpful app to keep in contact with family and friends during the time of the pandemic but was also used by firms, university and the whole educational system to remain connected even though it wasn’t possible to meet in presence. I find that it still has a lot to improve but it achieved what other apps didn’t achieve and that is the reliability on the functionality of this app. Even it is possible to meet in presence Zoom is a good platform for small conferences and also big ones if you are willing to pay for meetings with more participants.

Pros

When meeting with colleagues Zoom makes instant screen sharing possible and the quality of video and audio is good enough to keep conferences for 1-2 hours. The meetings are also very interactive when it comes to breakout sessions and taking part at discussions. I personally like very much the option of raising the virtual hand since it gives you the atmosphere of being in a classroom if you are a student.

Cons

It has severe security problems. A person can send the link to third parties and anyone can enter the meeting. However, it is not a big problem, since sometimes it is kind of funny and is always remembered as anecdotes of virtual meetings. It would be also good to make the free time of the meeting a little longer since it only permits to meet for 45 minutes. However, it is also not a big problem since you can start another meeting after that.

Rafael N.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

One of the best software for collaboration, except when you need support.

My general experience is good until i have the issue/problem with zoom application for windows, the lack of a good customer support don´t help and i try some troubleshootings to solve the problem without results. I think that i will not renew my anual suscription for this problems and bad customer support of zoom.

Pros

I really enjoy that have a lot features that increase productivity in remote work, i use every day for my meetings because its easy to use, the pay version includes security features plus no time limitation.

Cons

I have the problem that i can use the application in windows since 2 months ago, i open i ticket and until now, the customer support don´t contact me to resolve this bug/issue. A lot of features only works in application, in web browser version only have the neccesary options so i prefer to use microsoft teams.

Webex and Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Meetings

Google meet dont have all the features that zoom application has.

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Meetings

In general zoom is an universal application that offers good add-ons and features, cisco is more expensive and microsoft teams needs that have all microsoft suite that offers a complete experience.
Cielo kaye C.
  • Industry: Executive Office

Reviewed on 11/12/2021

Breakthrough product during the pandemic

It's good and useful, but it needs a lot of improvement on its virtual background feature, as well as internet speed requirements.

Pros

Zoom Meetings had been very essential to our company, and to the rest of our family, especially when COVID started. It made work from home and online classes possible and easier. I love that there's a free version of the app, and that you can opt to change the background of your video during meetings/calls. I love that it allows you to share your screen (and choose just what programs you'd like to share) and/or audio. The annotation and whiteboard features are also a nice touch. It made communication, meetings, classes, webinars, etc. more efficient and effective. Also, during meetings, the host has an option to admit participants, mute/unmute them, enable/disable chats, annotations, and screen sharing, so that's a plus.

Cons

Virtual backgrounds are not compatible, or it doesn't work seamlessly with most laptops or desktops. For most smartphones and tablets, that feature is not even available. I hope the developers will improve that feature in the future. Also, unlike other apps, Zoom needs a highlighter internet speed and bandwidth.

Google Meet and Lark

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Meetings

Most of our clients are more familiar with it.
Alfonso G.

Reviewed on 10/12/2021

Ever-evolving collaboration

definitely in my company using collaboration tools ..however, this is one of the ones we like the most however we know that it is evolving at a very fast level and also leading in the market

Pros

one of the most important features is the ease of use and connection, which through intuitive buttons allow you to do basic activities to manage a video conference.

Cons

the software consumes a lot of computational resources I think they should work in the laboratories to find more efficient connection protocols consume fewer resources.

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Meetings

Because the Office 365 collaboration tool, in addition to covering the videoconferencing scheme, also covers our own needs related to collaboration tools such as sharepoint and the Office suite.

Microsoft 365

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Meetings

for its innovative capabilities and ease of use.
Irene I.

Reviewed on 9/12/2021

Zoom meetings will continue even after COVID

Zoom meetings have changed the way we do business. And will continue to do business. I don't think we will ever go back to in person meetings in the future, we may do a hybrid of IN person and Zoom, but the majority of our attendees want to stay with Zoom for ever.

Pros

With the start of COVID, our business was forced to cancel all in person meetings. We now use Zoom for all our committee meetings, 5 per month, and Board of Directors meetings, once a month. It has been a game changer for us. no more , " I got stuck at the office or in traffic and could not make the meeting" no more rushing around to get to the meeting location on time,. No more delayed meeting start times because we don't have all the necessary participants. Everyone can join from where ever they are , on what ever device they have. Phone, tablet, lap top or desk top. The "waiting room " is a must have feature for us as we need to verify the user before they join. We also move users to and from the waiting room during the meeting to have discussions about sensitive issues that not everyone should be hearing. The screen sharing is also a must have feature for us,.no more printing out a packet of documents for every meeting.

Cons

it would be nice to have a feature that "forces" the participant to enter more information than just a name. We get people putting in slang names and then we have a hard time identifying them. If there was a feature to turn on for "address" it would help us tremendously. We currently have to look up each user in the waiting room in our database to verify they can have access to the meeting.

Jenny W.

Reviewed on 9/12/2021

The Industry Standard

I think Zoom is being so standardized that many other organizations don't consider alternatives at this point. I still prefer other webinar hosting platforms to Zoom, but Zoom meetings gets the job done. It is user friendly enough that even those unfamiliar with video conferencing software can still understand how to enter/exit the meeting room.

Pros

Zoom is being the industry standard and reaching almost every vertical now that remote work skyrocketed. I like that zoom allows you to change your background easily, pass presenter controls, and hold waiting rooms for others to enter the room.

Cons

The zoom toolbar can very easily get in the way of presenting which can be quite frustrating. I also wish there was a feature to let us know who was paying attention/idol on the meeting.

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Meetings

Although GoToMeeting and the sister products of the GoTo line are more robust, Zoom was a more affordable option for our organization.

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Meetings

The Marketing team was using the GoTo product line and enjoyed it but the rest of the company wanted to consolidate our softwares so we all had to migrate to using Zoom.
Parth P.

Reviewed on 7/12/2021

Remote Work Meeting App : Zoom Meetings

Zoom can be utilized for quite some time to meet from various areas as long as the members have a web association, camera and mouthpiece. During the time where the pandemic held us back from meeting face to face, we utilized Zoom as the option of decision to perform virtual gatherings permitting everybody to in any case meet up and basically see each other at the same time on the PC screen. Tragically, Zoom can't be utilized to perform instrument practices since there would be input from the different members.

Pros

It's an extraordinary method for interfacing all over the planet with insignificant transmission capacity utilization.
Meeting our friends and trading thoughts is made conceivable using top notch video and sound calls.
Outstanding sound and video quality; we are recording gatherings and moving them to other capacity.
Contrasted with other applications, it has more highlights and considers effective record sharing inside the chatbox.

Cons

You really want an application to settle on the decisions and gatherings, yet it would be awesome assuming that it had an online choice.
Once in a while when web speed drops, the sound quality likewise drops; I would comprehend the video quality dropping, however the sound doesn't devour a lot of transmission capacity, so it would be great to have a predictable sound even on low web speeds.
Element to take into account in excess of a solitary assigned speaker camera zoom window.

Google Meet and Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Meetings

With regards to general elements, Meet and Zoom both deal a significant number of similar essential capacities, similar to call encryption, support for up to 720p HD video, and show modes that take into consideration screen-sharing to different members. Zoom empowers you to see analytic data while in a gathering, to decide whether the issues you are confronting are brought about by sound, video, or organization.
Eddie L.

Reviewed on 3/12/2021

Zoom is the best product and de facto standard in this era

Zoom has been the only platform that is reliable and outstanding, and I have tried all of them.

Pros

Every other conferencing software in history has always had issues with people accessing, sound, video, reliability, freezing up. Zoom is the most reliable solution and it is no surprise it has become the industry standard.

Cons

I do not like having to pay for additional time, but I suppose that comes with the quality. I eventually upgraded beyond the free tier because it was both reasonable and necessary.

Webex, BlueJeans and Google Meet

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Meetings

Google Meet freezes a lot, the people I invited to the meeting didn't know how to use it. In a time where tolerance for delayed and static in communication is not tolerated, it is better to pay for Zoom than use Google Meet for free.

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Meetings

Zoom is more reliable, stable, better mobile options, and just a higher quality product used by everyone.
Steven S.

Reviewed on 3/12/2021

Director Information Technology

Saved us when everyone began working from home during COVID. Zoom has changed our business and it will continue to be used for the majority of meetings. We have since begun using Zoom Phone which is extremely simple to set up and simple works. It's only been about a year with using Zoom Phone but we have not had any issues.

Pros

My colleagues did not require much training to use Zoom Meeting or to transition to Zoom Phone because they were already familiar with the Zoom interface. Amazing quick and simple to set up for an entire company. The administration is very intuitive and rare that i need to contact support. Support has been great.

Cons

Support is offshore. This is typically not an issue but sometimes there is a language barrier.

RingCentral MVP and 8x8 X Series

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Meetings

Goto Meeting is way more expensive and has issues. Replaced Mitel for Zoom Phone.

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Meetings

Zoom was overwhelmingly selected by everyone at my company for its simplicity. Simple to use but still has all the features that everyone wanted. There was no compromise.
Christopher J.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 30/11/2021

Zoom is a must use for counselors and therapists

I love Zoom. It is the best program out there for the money. The quality issues are what they area, but the quality is improving monthly. Even Zoom could not have anticipated the demand triggered by COVID.

Pros

Zooms breakout rooms, resolution selection, and video filters are outstanding. The video quality can go up to 1080p and allows you to confirm that you desire widescreen versus standard. Additionally, it has an outstanding blurred background feature, which reduces the annoying filtering issue of virtual backgrounds that can confuse a part of your face with the background and having you speaking with only half a face.

Cons

Zoom really needs noise control. I have professional light and my camera on a low ISO, but Zoom still is noisy. Also, if I attempt to use Zoom at certain times a day, although I have a professional, paid account, it will default to 720p, which is annoying considering the expense I have go through to utilize a professional camera, HD capture card, and professional audio. Also, the audio function can be distorted during peak usage times.

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Meetings

Cisco's interface was not attractive, and during the trial, it kept making me appear letterbox instead of widescreen. It was less grainy, but I would rather have some video noise than have my face squished to fit the letterbox format.
Keith M.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 20/11/2021

Using Pandemic Innovations to Create Longterm Solutions

Zoom Meetings was our answer to the reduced in-person contact from COVID-19. Many of the changes we made to survive the pandemic involved using strategies that were designed for other functions, with the hope that they would be adequate enough to fulfill our short term needs before we could return to business as usual. Zoom Meetings did not fit into this category. It provided us with the ability to recreate our conference room meetings without requiring our staff to coordinate their schedules and travel significant distances to attend in-person weekly meetings, and using Zoom Meetings did not decrease the quality of the actual meetings. When we realized that we could maintain the quality of our meetings without having to incur the costs of employees traveling to a central site--as well as the lost productivity that resulted from this travel time--we made a permanent shift to Zoom Meetings. Our meetings and collaborations were necessary, but we did not appreciate how disruptive they were to our operations until we implemented Zoom Meetings. The amount of money we save in two weeks from hosting virtual meetings more than covers the annual cost of our Zoom subscription. Most importantly, this reduction in cost does not come at the expense of the quality of our staff meetings. Instead, it has actually increased our ability to collaborate because we are able to provide our staff at various locations with the ability to meet with their counterparts more frequently.

Pros

Zoom Meetings has allowed us to hold weekly and "on-demand" staff meetings with the employees spread out across multiple locations in a way that recreates the atmosphere of the staff meetings pre-pandemic. Unlike some of the solutions we used during COVID-19, staff meetings through Zoom Meetings became a permanent addition to our business schedule. While it is unlikely we ever would have switched from in-person to virtual had the pandemic not forced us to, our adoption of Zoom Meetings not only let us continue operations but it paid dividends in gained productivity and reduced costs, which has led to us deciding to continue its use indefinitely. Being able to host the entirety of our staff in a meeting without incurring travel costs and lost time has been a significant improvement for our operations, and the cost of Zoom Meetings is minuscule compared to the money we save.

Cons

The limitations on the number of administrators that can host a meeting without increasing the pricing is an inconvenience. Because we use Zoom Meetings for site-wide meetings as well as department-specific meetings, the requirement that only one user can act as the initial host forces our director to start all meetings. He can then transfer the host role to the employee presiding over the meeting, but the need to have him set up and initiate every meeting can be frustrating. We have no issues with being limited to only hosting one meeting at any given time, but we would like to be able to set the meeting host prior to the start of it.

Reviewed on 12/11/2021

Zoom! Zoom! Zoom!

I have used zoom to attend webinars and participate in online meetings as well as large conferences. I have also run workshops and webinars as trainer and co-hosted webinars and online conferences. Overall the experience is pleasant and the controls are very useful.

Pros

A simple fact is that everybody knows Zoom, ever since the pandemic made video calls a main stay for any knowledge work type of activity. If you are hosting a webinar or an online conference this means most of your attendees will already know the basics of how it works. The main features are simple to operate, and Zoom gives the host many more options to "control the room". Zoom seems to be conscious of saving your data, which means it often works better than other tools especially on flaky or low speed connections.

Cons

As a host there are many options, but these are often not very intuitive to operate. Zoom's well known privacy blunders at the onset of the pandemic don't instill trust in the security of the tool (to be fair, they do say they have largely fixed those issues).

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Meetings

I also extensively use MS Teams, mainly for smaller meetings. Teams shares many of the features of Zoom. However, zoom handles data a lot better. A recent post on reddit commented how 2 hours on Teams used 3 GB of data while Zoom needed about 600 MB for a comparable call! That is a big difference. Zoom also seems to handle bigger events a lot better. When we run a training with more than 15 people, Zoom is the tool of choice for its superior data handling and 'room control' features (for example auto muting all attendants, its far better implementation of break out rooms...)